Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Post New Reply
Dec 17, 2017 1:49 AM

I've tried searching for this thread, but couldn't find a similar thread, so I decided to make my own thread to keep a track of upcoming dubbed anime.

So, if you prefer dub anime, look no further than this.

Upcoming Simuldubbed Anime for Winter
  • Violet Evergarden - January 11, 2018
  • The Junji Ito Collection - January 20, 2018
  • Katana Maidens ~ Toji No Miko - January 21, 2018
  • Pop Team Epic - January 22, 2018
  • Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru 2 - January 23, 2018
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card - January 24, 2018
  • citrus - January 25, 2018
  • Basilisk: The Ouka Ninja Scrolls - January 27, 2018
  • Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens - January 27, 2018
  • Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody - January 28, 2018
  • Skilled Teaser Takagi-san - January 28, 2018
  • Dagashi Kashi 2 - January 29, 2018
  • Hakyuu Houshin Engi - January 30, 2018
  • Overlord II - January 30, 2018
  • The Silver Guardian 2 - January 31, 2018
  • DARLING in the FRANXX - February 1, 2018

Upcoming Dubbed Anime
  • March comes in like a lion (Season 1) - December 19, 2017
  • Barefoot Gen 2 - December 26, 2017
  • Kiznaiver - December 26, 2017
  • Naruto Shippuden (Episode 417-430) - January 9, 2018
  • Terra Formars - January 23, 2018
  • Napping Princess - January 30, 2018
  • Digimon Adventurer tri - Loss (movie 4) - February 1, 2018
  • Food Wars (Season 2) - February 13, 2018
  • Hunter x Hunter: Phantom Rouge - February 13, 2018
  • FLIP FLAPPERS! - February 27, 2018
  • Fairy Tail: Dragon Cry (Blu Ray) - March 6, 2018
  • Bungo Stray Dogs - March 6, 2018
  • A.I.C.O. -Incarnation - March 9, 2018
  • D.Gray-man (Episode 78-90) March 13, 2018
  • New Theatrical Movie Initial D Legend 2: Racer - March 13, 2018
  • Chihayafuru (Season 2) - March 20, 2018
  • One Piece (Episode 553-563) - March 20. 2018
  • The Life of Budori Gusuko - March 27, 2018
  • March comes in like a lion (Season 2) - April 10, 2018
  • Haikyuu (Season 2) - April 17, 2018
  • Digimon Adventure tri - Coexistence (movie 5) - May 10, 2018
  • Digimon Adventure tri - Future (Final movie) - September 20, 2018

Upcoming Dubbed Live Action Adaptation of Anime
  • Tokyo Ghoul: The Movie - April 3, 2018

Last Update: January 17, 2018

SIDE NOTE 1: If I missed any anime, please let me know, I'll update this list.

SIDE NOTE 2: Try not to get triggered, sub-elitists. We (the dub preferring community) would prefer if you (sub-elitists) don't post here.
Modified by Kenny_Stryker, Yesterday, 6:48 AM

Dec 17, 2017 1:52 AM

It's not even Winter 2018 yet. You beat me to it :(
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
My gaze is the measure of all things:
Crème de la Crappy: 2017
Celebrate Koe no Katachi.

Dec 17, 2017 2:03 AM
Thank you for the update it was really helpful

Dec 17, 2017 7:03 PM

So much of what I was hoping would be dubbed is getting dubbed! I hope they announce some more stuff from the Winter lineup, though I’m glad they got the Ito Collection and Citrus.

Dec 17, 2017 7:11 PM

I'm a dub lover and I keep track of the simuldubs. I can't believe its gonna take them so long to come out with eps 553-563 of One Piece.
I'm very surprised but happy citrus is getting a dub. I hope uchuu yori mo tooi basho gets simuldubs too.
Primerose003

Dec 17, 2017 7:14 PM

Does Citrus getting dubbed mean it's not a short like Netsuzou TRap was?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"

Dec 18, 2017 1:08 AM

CatSoul said:
Does Citrus getting dubbed mean it's not a short like Netsuzou TRap was?

It may or may not be short. There are many instances where Funimation has licensed short anime as well. Like, Bikini Warrior, Tsuredure Children, etc.

Primerose003 said:
I'm a dub lover and I keep track of the simuldubs. I can't believe its gonna take them so long to come out with eps 553-563 of One Piece.
I'm very surprised but happy citrus is getting a dub. I hope uchuu yori mo tooi basho gets simuldubs too.

There is a possibility that A place further than the Universe gets a simuldub, since Crunchyroll has already acquired it.

I'm a little disappointed that Beatless is acquired by Amazon (they never dub their stuff) and Record of Grancrest War is acquired by Aniplex (they only dub a few selected anime, plus they sell their stuffs at an insane price).
Modified by Kenny_Stryker, Jan 4, 12:05 AM

Dec 18, 2017 8:44 AM

I don't think I've ever met someone whose taste is so poor that they unironically look forward to dubs. Now I've seen it all.
My name is 3DPD and this is my Internet forum signature. If there's anything I've learned in 21 years of using Internet forums, it's that life is meaningless and nothing we say or do here will matter in the grand scheme of things.

Dec 18, 2017 11:11 AM
~ Nyan-chan ~

Huh. Well, I'll give some of these a shot (from the upcoming winter lineup tho).

3DPD said:
I don't think I've ever met someone whose taste is so poor that they unironically look forward to dubs. Now I've seen it all.

People do look forward to dubs, that's not even something new.

Note: I don't have anything against dubs, I'm more of an sub version.

Dec 18, 2017 11:14 AM

3DPD said:

I know. It baffles me too but to each their own.
"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become a fan of Code Geass"

Dec 18, 2017 11:16 AM

Wasshio said:

3DPD said:

People do look forward to dubs, that's not even something new.

I suppose there really is no accounting for taste.
My name is 3DPD and this is my Internet forum signature. If there's anything I've learned in 21 years of using Internet forums, it's that life is meaningless and nothing we say or do here will matter in the grand scheme of things.

Dec 18, 2017 11:51 AM

Hopefully this list gets updated a lot. I watch a lot of subs but I prefer dubs.

Dec 18, 2017 11:56 AM

ezikialrage said:
Hopefully this list gets updated a lot. I watch a lot of subs but I prefer dubs.

Well, I plan to update it every week or whenever new dubbed anime are announced.

Dec 18, 2017 4:49 PM

Kenny_Stryker said:
Primerose003 said:

There is a possibility that A place further than the Universe gets a simuldub, since Crunchyroll has already acquired it.

I'm a little disappointed that Beatless is acquired by Amazon (they never dub their stuff) and Record of Grancrest War is acquired by Aniplex (they only dub a few selected anime, plus they sell their stuffs at an insane price).

Yah I think so too. There should at one cgdct simuldubs. I was slightly interested in Beatless's after watching the PV but now that amazon has their hands on it I should forget about, I mean there is a reason I still haven't watched made in abyss. I'm kinda disappointed about Netflix getting violet ever garden however, I know it will get a dub in like 3 months so its not that bad. Yes, grancest war looked very interesting and I happen to look a-1 pictures a lot but aniplex is indeed very slow. Qualidea code which came out last summer still hasn't had a DVD release
Primerose003

Dec 18, 2017 5:12 PM

I'm already ecstatic for The Junji Ito Collection but OMG I hope the dub is good!!!! I'm even more excited now!

Dec 19, 2017 11:17 AM
Seeker of Truth

I can't wait until they release all the dubbed episodes Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches. I watched the first two episodes dubbed and am really enjoying it so far.

Dec 19, 2017 11:24 AM

Thank you for your work, I like to watch dubbed when I can.

Dec 19, 2017 11:33 AM

Any news about this anime:
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
Overlord II

Dec 19, 2017 12:55 PM

Do you know if/when the third season of Digimon Fusion/Xros will air dubbed ?

Dec 19, 2017 1:49 PM

youseiki said:
Overlord II

For Seven Deadly Sins, I believe Funimation (despite being acquired by Netflix) will handle the BD/DVD release, though there is no official news yet.

For Overlord, it's most likely to get a simuldub, though they haven't officially announced it yet.

Dec 19, 2017 2:02 PM

Kenny_Stryker said:

March comes in like a lion (Season 1) - December 19, 2017

That's today. Hopefully, this gets released some time on online streaming sites (e.g: 9anime). I watched the original version and I would definitely rewatch in dub.

Dec 19, 2017 8:00 PM

Kenny_Stryker said:
youseiki said:
Overlord II

For Seven Deadly Sins, I believe Funimation (despite being acquired by Netflix) will handle the BD/DVD release, though there is no official news yet.

For Overlord, it's most likely to get a simuldub, though they haven't officially announced it yet.

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention Made in Abyss, any news about it, since I've been looking forward to its English dub.

Dec 19, 2017 9:49 PM

youseiki said:
Kenny_Stryker said:

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention Made in Abyss, any news about it, since I've been looking forward to its English dub.

Since Sentai Filmworks acquired it, there's a possibility it'll get a dub in future, but I can't confirm it.

Dec 19, 2017 9:58 PM

Kenny_Stryker said:

Since Sentai Filmworks acquired it, there's a possibility it'll get a dub in future, but I can't confirm it.

Thanks, I guess I have to wait for it then.

Dec 21, 2017 10:37 PM

Updated - December 22, 2017

New simuldub titles added.

Jan 3, 1:22 PM

Updated - January 03, 2018

Funimation has announced Pop Team Epic as a simuldub despite it being licensed by Sentai.
Modified by Kenny_Stryker, Jan 4, 9:21 AM

Jan 3, 1:30 PM

Thanks for the list! I'm always happy to be reminded of more dubs!

I'll probably watch 7 off of this list ... They get a lot of hate but I think Kiznaiver and Kabaneri might still be worth watching. I'm so excited about March Comes in Like a Lion!!
Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all.

Jan 3, 1:38 PM

Kenny_Stryker said:

Funimation has announced Pop Team Epic as a simuldub despite it being licenced by Sentai.

I'm just as confused as everyone else

Jan 3, 1:52 PM
</denied>

Kenny_Stryker said:

The Junji Ito Collection
FLIP FLAPPERS! - February 27, 2018

Actually really excited for these.

Kenny_Stryker said:
Haikyuu (Season 2) - April 17, 2018.

Hard fucking pass.

Jan 3, 2:13 PM

OhTaKuSo said:
Kenny_Stryker said:

Funimation has announced Pop Team Epic as a simuldub despite it being licenced by Sentai.

Funimation Kinda put some light on the issue

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/948676484826267648

Jan 3, 2:19 PM

OhTaKuSo said:
OhTaKuSo said:

god I love Funi. If you don't nail it down they'll swoop in and simuldub it.
Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all.

Jan 3, 2:23 PM

Thanks for making this!

Gonna try the Kabaneri dub when it comes out, I hope Amazon Prime pick up the dub.

Lalakoboldslayer said:
Do you know if/when the third season of Digimon Fusion/Xros will air dubbed ?

I too have been waiting for this, anyone have any news?
Modified by Green, Jan 3, 2:27 PM

Jan 3, 3:17 PM

electrolights said:
OhTaKuSo said:

god I love Funi. If you don't nail it down they'll swoop in and simuldub it.

Funimation is good for dubs
Sentai Filmworks is good for subs

Jan 3, 3:41 PM

Thanks for the list and the updates!

For anyone interested, I stumbled across this site that updates dub releases, www.english-dubbed.com. Lots of good stuff!
- Kyins

Jan 4, 12:03 AM

Updated!

Added Digimon Adventure tri movies:- Loss, Coexistence and Future.

Jan 8, 10:13 AM

Updated.

Overlord II has been announced for the simuldub.

Jan 8, 10:32 AM

Primerose003 said:
Kenny_Stryker said:

Yah I think so too. There should at one cgdct simuldubs. I was slightly interested in Beatless's after watching the PV but now that amazon has their hands on it I should forget about, I mean there is a reason I still haven't watched made in abyss. I'm kinda disappointed about Netflix getting violet ever garden however, I know it will get a dub in like 3 months so its not that bad. Yes, grancest war looked very interesting and I happen to look a-1 pictures a lot but aniplex is indeed very slow. Qualidea code which came out last summer still hasn't had a DVD release

Good news for you. Netflix will be doing a simuldub for Violet Evergarden this season starting from January 11.

Jan 8, 10:58 AM

Nostalgia is the only thing making me want to wait for Digimon Tri dubbed versions to be out.

Jan 9, 1:24 PM

Updated:

Added Hakyuu Houshin Engi and The Silver Guardian Season 2 for the simuldub.

Also, added Violet Evergarden to begin airing on January 11 - along with a simuldub.

Jan 11, 6:26 AM

Violet Evergarden (Dub version) is out and is available on 9Anime (and Netflix) only - https://9anime.ch/watch/violet-evergarden-dub.85y3

Jan 11, 6:48 AM
The Tanaka-kun is Always Listless dub is already out (Which sort of contradicts the claim it'd be out on January 30th). Maybe it doesn't count since I can't find it anywhere legally so I guess maybe January 30th is fair, I don't know.

BTW: For those who divide their viewing between dub and sub. Having watched the sub twice and quickly flicking through the dub once it aired, I have reached a conclusion on the matter. You can basically decide at random. The voice acting in the sub is better, but not so much better as to warrant sticking to the subbed version, nor so little better as to completely dismiss it as an option.

Jan 11, 10:28 AM

Tenderizer17 said:
The Tanaka-kun is Always Listless dub is already out (Which sort of contradicts the claim it'd be out on January 30th). Maybe it doesn't count since I can't find it anywhere legally so I guess maybe January 30th is fair, I don't know.

BTW: For those who divide their viewing between dub and sub. Having watched the sub twice and quickly flicking through the dub once it aired, I have reached a conclusion on the matter. You can basically decide at random. The voice acting in the sub is better, but not so much better as to warrant sticking to the subbed version, nor so little better as to completely dismiss it as an option.

Actually, Funimation uploads their home video releases 4 week prior, so that's why it's on FunimationNow. BD will release on Jan 30.

Jan 11, 12:58 PM

Kenny_Stryker said:
Primerose003 said:

Good news for you. Netflix will be doing a simuldub for Violet Evergarden this season starting from January 11.

Omg! This is the best. Now I can keep up with the hype. Can't wait to see the dubcast. I am guessing that either kira buckland Kate Higgins might be playing the heroine.
Primerose003

Jan 11, 1:22 PM

Updated:

Added Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru 2 for winter simuldub.

Jan 11, 10:15 PM

Updated:

Added debut dates for simuldubs.

Jan 12, 2:37 PM

Kenny_Stryker said:
Updated:

So no more dubs this season? That's it?
Primerose003

Jan 12, 2:40 PM

Primerose003 said:
Kenny_Stryker said:
Updated:

Well, there'll be one more simuldub Disastrous Life of Saiki K.. However, it's not just announced yet. If everything goes well, and Crunchyroll gets simulcast right to the anime, then Funimation will simuldub it.

Jan 12, 2:45 PM

Kenny_Stryker said:
Primerose003 said:

Well, there'll be one more simuldub Disastrous Life of Saiki K.. However, it's not just announced yet. If everything goes well, and Crunchyroll gets simulcast right to the anime, then Funimation will simuldub it.

Oh yah can't forget saiki. Too bad sora yori won't get a simuldub.
Primerose003

Jan 13, 5:49 AM

Your are doing a service! Glad to have this list! Also stoked to see that violet evergarden is getting a dub instantly. Nothing worse then waiting for Dubs to release. Thanks for the list and the updates!

Jan 13, 6:27 AM
Looking forward to some anime on this list.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »