Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (38) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Post New Reply
#1
Dec 17, 2017 1:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
I've tried searching for this thread, but couldn't find a similar thread, so I decided to make my own thread to keep a track of upcoming dubbed anime.

So, if you prefer dub anime, look no further than this.

Currently Streaming SimulDubbed Anime


Upcoming Dubs from Home Episodes
  • DECA-DENCE Episode 3 - September 16, 2020
  • Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Episodes 3 - September 25, 2020
  • DECA-DENCE Episode 4 - September 23, 2020
  • Infinite Dendrogram Episode 10 - September 24, 2020
  • The Millionaire Detective - Balance: UNLIMITED Episode 3 - September 24, 2020
  • APPARE-RANMAN! Episode 2 - September 25, 2020
  • A Certain Scientific Railgun T Episode 20 - September 25, 2020
  • SUPER HXEROS Episode 4 - September 25, 2020
  • Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Episode 3 - September 25, 2020
  • Infinite Dendrogram Episode 11 - October 1, 2020
  • Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out! Episode 4 - October 2, 2020
  • Infinite Dendrogram Episode 12 - October 8, 2020
  • Infinite Dendrogram Episode 13 - October 15, 2020


Upcoming Simuldubbed Anime for Summer 2020
  • A3! Season Spring & Summer+
  • Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation 2nd Season+
  • Shachibato! President, It's Time for Battle!+
  • Wave, Listen to Me!+

    + - Originally meant for Spring 2020, but was delayed due to the pandemic.
    * - Not confirmed.


Upcoming Dubbed Anime
  • Detective Conan: Episode Zero - The Great Detective Turned Small - July 28, 2020
  • Wasteful Days of High School Girls - September 22, 2020
  • Detective Conan Movie 22: Zero The Enforcer - September 29, 2020
  • Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna - September 29, 2020
  • One Piece (Episode 601-614) - October 6, 2020
  • The Wonderland - October 6, 2020
  • Boruto: Naruto Next Generation (Episode 80-92) - October 13, 2020
  • Shirobako - October 13, 2020
  • K: Seven Stories - October 27, 2020
  • My Hero Academia: Heroes Rising - October 27, 2020

    ^ - These are theatrical releases and not home releases.


Announced Dubbed Anime
  • Attack on Titan: The Final Season
  • Blade Runner: Black Lotus
  • Demon Slayer Movie: Infinity Train
  • Detective Conan Movie 21: The Crimson Love Letter
  • Dr. STONE Season 2
  • Eden (ONA)
  • Fena: Pirate Princess
  • Grisaia: Phantom Trigger - The Animation
  • Ishida and Asakura
  • Kaguya-sama: Love is War
  • KONOSUBA -God's blessing on this wonderful world!- Legend of Crimson
  • Lupin The 3rd: The First
  • Mars Red
  • Memories
  • Mr. Osomatsu
  • Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation
  • Night is Short, Walk on Girl
  • Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The Frozen Bond
  • Shenmue -the Animation-
  • That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Season 2
  • Uzumaki
  • Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories
  • Yu Yu Hakusho: Two Shot / All or Nothing

    * - These shows already had their English dub theatrical run, but no official home release date is given.

    NOTE - These shows have had their English dub adaptions announced, but no official release date is given.


Released Dubbed Anime


Finished Airing Simuldubbed Anime


Last Update: September 22, 2020

SIDE NOTE: If we missed any anime, please let me or anime-prime know in the comments below with the link to the official source.
Modified by anime-prime, 2 hours ago
 
#2
Dec 17, 2017 1:52 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1608
It's not even Winter 2018 yet. You beat me to it :(
You gave up your freedom of speech when you clicked Agree to the User Agreement
This is not a public platform.
My gaze is the measure of all things:
Latest Review: The RisingRise of the Shield Hero
Latest Blog: Recommended Essays Exploring Actually Excellent World-Building
 
 
#3
Dec 17, 2017 2:03 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
Thank you for the update it was really helpful
 
#4
Dec 17, 2017 7:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 123
So much of what I was hoping would be dubbed is getting dubbed! I hope they announce some more stuff from the Winter lineup, though I’m glad they got the Ito Collection and Citrus.
 
#5
Dec 17, 2017 7:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 198
I'm a dub lover and I keep track of the simuldubs. I can't believe its gonna take them so long to come out with eps 553-563 of One Piece.
I'm very surprised but happy citrus is getting a dub. I hope uchuu yori mo tooi basho gets simuldubs too.
Primerose003
 
 
#6
Dec 17, 2017 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 6418
Does Citrus getting dubbed mean it's not a short like Netsuzou TRap was?
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
 
#7
Dec 18, 2017 1:08 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
CatSoul said:
Does Citrus getting dubbed mean it's not a short like Netsuzou TRap was?


It may or may not be short. There are many instances where Funimation has licensed short anime as well. Like, Bikini Warrior, Tsuredure Children, etc.

Primerose003 said:
I'm a dub lover and I keep track of the simuldubs. I can't believe its gonna take them so long to come out with eps 553-563 of One Piece.
I'm very surprised but happy citrus is getting a dub. I hope uchuu yori mo tooi basho gets simuldubs too.


There is a possibility that A place further than the Universe gets a simuldub, since Crunchyroll has already acquired it.

I'm a little disappointed that Beatless is acquired by Amazon (they never dub their stuff) and Record of Grancrest War is acquired by Aniplex (they only dub a few selected anime, plus they sell their stuffs at an insane price).
Modified by Kenny_Stryker, Jan 4, 2018 12:05 AM
 
#8
Dec 18, 2017 11:11 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
Huh. Well, I'll give some of these a shot (from the upcoming winter lineup tho).



Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
Modified by anime-prime, Sep 16, 4:57 PM
 
#9
Dec 18, 2017 11:51 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 4468
Hopefully this list gets updated a lot. I watch a lot of subs but I prefer dubs.
 
Dec 18, 2017 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
ezikialrage said:
Hopefully this list gets updated a lot. I watch a lot of subs but I prefer dubs.


Well, I plan to update it every week or whenever new dubbed anime are announced.
 
Dec 18, 2017 4:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 198
Kenny_Stryker said:
Primerose003 said:
I'm a dub lover and I keep track of the simuldubs. I can't believe its gonna take them so long to come out with eps 553-563 of One Piece.
I'm very surprised but happy citrus is getting a dub. I hope uchuu yori mo tooi basho gets simuldubs too.


There is a possibility that A place further than the Universe gets a simuldub, since Crunchyroll has already acquired it.

I'm a little disappointed that Beatless is acquired by Amazon (they never dub their stuff) and Record of Grancrest War is acquired by Aniplex (they only dub a few selected anime, plus they sell their stuffs at an insane price).

Yah I think so too. There should at one cgdct simuldubs. I was slightly interested in Beatless's after watching the PV but now that amazon has their hands on it I should forget about, I mean there is a reason I still haven't watched made in abyss. I'm kinda disappointed about Netflix getting violet ever garden however, I know it will get a dub in like 3 months so its not that bad. Yes, grancest war looked very interesting and I happen to look a-1 pictures a lot but aniplex is indeed very slow. Qualidea code which came out last summer still hasn't had a DVD release
Primerose003
 
Dec 18, 2017 5:12 PM
Magician of Nom

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 429
I'm already ecstatic for The Junji Ito Collection but OMG I hope the dub is good!!!! I'm even more excited now!
 
Dec 19, 2017 11:17 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 593
I can't wait until they release all the dubbed episodes Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches. I watched the first two episodes dubbed and am really enjoying it so far.
 
Dec 19, 2017 11:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 502
Thank you for your work, I like to watch dubbed when I can.

Play Eternal, the best digital card game ever
 
 
Dec 19, 2017 11:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1500
Any news about this anime:
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
Overlord II
 
Dec 19, 2017 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 502
Do you know if/when the third season of Digimon Fusion/Xros will air dubbed ?

Play Eternal, the best digital card game ever
 
Dec 19, 2017 1:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
youseiki said:
Any news about this anime:
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
Overlord II


For Seven Deadly Sins, I believe Funimation (despite being acquired by Netflix) will handle the BD/DVD release, though there is no official news yet.

For Overlord, it's most likely to get a simuldub, though they haven't officially announced it yet.
 
Dec 19, 2017 2:02 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 1213
Kenny_Stryker said:

March comes in like a lion (Season 1) - December 19, 2017


That's today. Hopefully, this gets released some time on online streaming sites (e.g: 9anime). I watched the original version and I would definitely rewatch in dub.
 
 
Dec 19, 2017 8:00 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1500
Kenny_Stryker said:
youseiki said:
Any news about this anime:
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu
Overlord II


For Seven Deadly Sins, I believe Funimation (despite being acquired by Netflix) will handle the BD/DVD release, though there is no official news yet.

For Overlord, it's most likely to get a simuldub, though they haven't officially announced it yet.

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention Made in Abyss, any news about it, since I've been looking forward to its English dub.
 
Dec 19, 2017 9:49 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
youseiki said:
Kenny_Stryker said:


For Seven Deadly Sins, I believe Funimation (despite being acquired by Netflix) will handle the BD/DVD release, though there is no official news yet.

For Overlord, it's most likely to get a simuldub, though they haven't officially announced it yet.

Oh sorry, I forgot to mention Made in Abyss, any news about it, since I've been looking forward to its English dub.


Since Sentai Filmworks acquired it, there's a possibility it'll get a dub in future, but I can't confirm it.
 
Dec 19, 2017 9:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2016
Posts: 1500
Kenny_Stryker said:

Since Sentai Filmworks acquired it, there's a possibility it'll get a dub in future, but I can't confirm it.

Thanks, I guess I have to wait for it then.
 
Dec 21, 2017 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated - December 22, 2017

New simuldub titles added.
 
Jan 3, 2018 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated - January 03, 2018

Funimation has announced Pop Team Epic as a simuldub despite it being licensed by Sentai.
Modified by Kenny_Stryker, Jan 4, 2018 9:21 AM
 
 
Jan 3, 2018 1:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 938
Kenny_Stryker said:
Updated - January 03, 2018

Funimation has announced Pop Team Epic as a simuldub despite it being licenced by Sentai.


I'm just as confused as everyone else
 
Jan 3, 2018 1:52 PM
</overrated>

Offline
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 5180
Kenny_Stryker said:

The Junji Ito Collection
FLIP FLAPPERS! - February 27, 2018


Actually really excited for these.

Kenny_Stryker said:
Haikyuu (Season 2) - April 17, 2018.


Hard fucking pass.

 
Jan 3, 2018 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 938
OhTaKuSo said:
Kenny_Stryker said:
Updated - January 03, 2018

Funimation has announced Pop Team Epic as a simuldub despite it being licenced by Sentai.


I'm just as confused as everyone else


Funimation Kinda put some light on the issue

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/948676484826267648
 
Jan 3, 2018 2:23 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2015
Posts: 297
Thanks for making this!

Gonna try the Kabaneri dub when it comes out, I hope Amazon Prime pick up the dub.

Lalakoboldslayer said:
Do you know if/when the third season of Digimon Fusion/Xros will air dubbed ?


I too have been waiting for this, anyone have any news?
Modified by Green, Jan 3, 2018 2:27 PM
 
 
Jan 3, 2018 3:17 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2015
Posts: 938
electrolights said:
OhTaKuSo said:


Funimation Kinda put some light on the issue

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/948676484826267648


god I love Funi. If you don't nail it down they'll swoop in and simuldub it.



Funimation is good for dubs
Sentai Filmworks is good for subs
 
Jan 3, 2018 3:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 59
Thanks for the list and the updates!

For anyone interested, I stumbled across this site that updates dub releases, www.english-dubbed.com. Lots of good stuff!
 
Jan 4, 2018 12:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated!

Added Digimon Adventure tri movies:- Loss, Coexistence and Future.
 
 
Jan 8, 2018 10:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated.

Overlord II has been announced for the simuldub.
 
Jan 8, 2018 10:32 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Primerose003 said:
Kenny_Stryker said:


There is a possibility that A place further than the Universe gets a simuldub, since Crunchyroll has already acquired it.

I'm a little disappointed that Beatless is acquired by Amazon (they never dub their stuff) and Record of Grancrest War is acquired by Aniplex (they only dub a few selected anime, plus they sell their stuffs at an insane price).

Yah I think so too. There should at one cgdct simuldubs. I was slightly interested in Beatless's after watching the PV but now that amazon has their hands on it I should forget about, I mean there is a reason I still haven't watched made in abyss. I'm kinda disappointed about Netflix getting violet ever garden however, I know it will get a dub in like 3 months so its not that bad. Yes, grancest war looked very interesting and I happen to look a-1 pictures a lot but aniplex is indeed very slow. Qualidea code which came out last summer still hasn't had a DVD release


Good news for you. Netflix will be doing a simuldub for Violet Evergarden this season starting from January 11.
 
Jan 8, 2018 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 2774
Nostalgia is the only thing making me want to wait for Digimon Tri dubbed versions to be out.
 
Jan 9, 2018 1:24 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated:

Added Hakyuu Houshin Engi and The Silver Guardian Season 2 for the simuldub.

Also, added Violet Evergarden to begin airing on January 11 - along with a simuldub.
 
Jan 11, 2018 6:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Violet Evergarden (Dub version) is out and is available on 9Anime (and Netflix) only

Mod Edit: Removed Link.
Modified by anime-prime, Sep 16, 4:58 PM
 
Jan 11, 2018 6:48 AM
Offline
Joined: Jun 2016
Posts: 746
The Tanaka-kun is Always Listless dub is already out (Which sort of contradicts the claim it'd be out on January 30th). Maybe it doesn't count since I can't find it anywhere legally so I guess maybe January 30th is fair, I don't know.

BTW: For those who divide their viewing between dub and sub. Having watched the sub twice and quickly flicking through the dub once it aired, I have reached a conclusion on the matter. You can basically decide at random. The voice acting in the sub is better, but not so much better as to warrant sticking to the subbed version, nor so little better as to completely dismiss it as an option.
 
Jan 11, 2018 10:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Tenderizer17 said:
The Tanaka-kun is Always Listless dub is already out (Which sort of contradicts the claim it'd be out on January 30th). Maybe it doesn't count since I can't find it anywhere legally so I guess maybe January 30th is fair, I don't know.

BTW: For those who divide their viewing between dub and sub. Having watched the sub twice and quickly flicking through the dub once it aired, I have reached a conclusion on the matter. You can basically decide at random. The voice acting in the sub is better, but not so much better as to warrant sticking to the subbed version, nor so little better as to completely dismiss it as an option.


Actually, Funimation uploads their home video releases 4 week prior, so that's why it's on FunimationNow. BD will release on Jan 30.
 
 
Jan 11, 2018 12:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 198
Kenny_Stryker said:
Primerose003 said:

Yah I think so too. There should at one cgdct simuldubs. I was slightly interested in Beatless's after watching the PV but now that amazon has their hands on it I should forget about, I mean there is a reason I still haven't watched made in abyss. I'm kinda disappointed about Netflix getting violet ever garden however, I know it will get a dub in like 3 months so its not that bad. Yes, grancest war looked very interesting and I happen to look a-1 pictures a lot but aniplex is indeed very slow. Qualidea code which came out last summer still hasn't had a DVD release


Good news for you. Netflix will be doing a simuldub for Violet Evergarden this season starting from January 11.

Omg! This is the best. Now I can keep up with the hype. Can't wait to see the dubcast. I am guessing that either kira buckland Kate Higgins might be playing the heroine.
Primerose003
 
Jan 11, 2018 1:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated:

Added Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru 2 for winter simuldub.
 
Jan 11, 2018 10:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated:

Added debut dates for simuldubs.
 
Jan 12, 2018 2:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 198
Kenny_Stryker said:
Updated:

Added debut dates for simuldubs.

So no more dubs this season? That's it?
Primerose003
 
Jan 12, 2018 2:40 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Primerose003 said:
Kenny_Stryker said:
Updated:

Added debut dates for simuldubs.

So no more dubs this season? That's it?


Well, there'll be one more simuldub Disastrous Life of Saiki K.. However, it's not just announced yet. If everything goes well, and Crunchyroll gets simulcast right to the anime, then Funimation will simuldub it.
 
Jan 13, 2018 5:49 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 111
Your are doing a service! Glad to have this list! Also stoked to see that violet evergarden is getting a dub instantly. Nothing worse then waiting for Dubs to release. Thanks for the list and the updates!
 
 
Jan 13, 2018 6:27 AM
Offline
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 385
Looking forward to some anime on this list.
 
Jan 13, 2018 11:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 474
Osomatsu san is getting a dub sometime this year (I assume) but we haven't heard news about it in months so :/
 
Jan 13, 2018 3:56 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
yuurishibooty said:
Osomatsu san is getting a dub sometime this year (I assume) but we haven't heard news about it in months so :/


Can you provide the sources?

I couldn't find anything on reliable sources.
 
Jan 13, 2018 3:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 474
Kenny_Stryker said:
yuurishibooty said:
Osomatsu san is getting a dub sometime this year (I assume) but we haven't heard news about it in months so :/


Can you provide the sources?

I couldn't find anything on reliable sources.

Viz media themsevles said they were making one...
https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/the-mr-osomatsu-sextuplets-come-to-viz-com

probably after season 2 ends in a few weeks since they said theyre dubbing both
 
Jan 13, 2018 4:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
yuurishibooty said:
Kenny_Stryker said:


Can you provide the sources?

I couldn't find anything on reliable sources.

Viz media themsevles said they were making one...
https://www.viz.com/blog/posts/the-mr-osomatsu-sextuplets-come-to-viz-com

probably after season 2 ends in a few weeks since they said theyre dubbing both


Sure, thanks for info. Once they'll announce the release dates, I'll add it to the list.
 
 
Jan 15, 2018 3:53 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated: Added Tokyo Ghoul - The Movie despite not being an actual anime.
 
Jan 16, 2018 12:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1431
Updated: Added A.I.C.O. -Incarnation
Modified by Kenny_Stryker, Jan 19, 2018 8:13 AM
 
Pages (38) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »