Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 30, 2019 2:52 AM

Jul 2015
Hella evil cliffhanger, damn, I can't wait for S2!

This anime can be overly dramatic at times but I would be lying if I said that I didn't enjoy it a lot, especially due to the awesome cast of characters. Looking forward to seeing what the sequel has for us.
Jun 30, 2019 3:34 AM

Aug 2015
7/10 for me. Direction was bad and animation below average. The anime was carried by the quality of the original work.
Jun 30, 2019 3:41 AM

May 2016
He actually played with that hand, he has my respects.
Jun 30, 2019 5:21 AM

Sep 2011
Another really moving episode and performance, I can't even. I'm sure Takinami cares, and was trying to help on his own way, but he did say something really hurtful, that Kudou wasn't needed for the performance. I love how Houzuki and the others, without even knowing about his hand, told him that they needed him soon after though. I also appreciate how Takezou struggled to make the 'right' choice, and ultimately decided to let Kudou play with them without weighing the others down by telling them about his hand.

But then the performance started and it didn't take long for it to be all over the place after Kudou's slip. There were so many people waiting to hear their sound, and they were disappointed at first no doubt, but it hurts most because they were all playing while worrying about a lot of stuff. Their hearts were no longer on it, and things kept getting worse. It took Kouta's bravery of not wanting it to end like this, and playing like never before for everyone to make a comeback. It comes down to that simple 'advice' Takinami gave Kudou before, they just had to trust each other.

Even Houzuki was struggling after realizing what happened to Kudou's hand, but then she stopped worrying about matching her level with theirs after she remembered what Kudou asked. She just trusted them and led the team as best as she could, it was beautiful, their wind certainly blew. And I think that even Takinami could grasp something after watching them play like that. I couldn't believe when the episode ended though, ending the cour right here, I wanted the aftermath of this competition so badly. But well, now I just have to wait for the next cour, which fortunately is already certain.
FayrinOct 5, 2019 3:43 PM
Jun 30, 2019 8:08 AM

Nov 2016
Not gonna wait till fall for the reaction of the audience.

So far a really good watch, looking forward to what the rest of the series has in store.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 30, 2019 11:08 AM

Jun 2014
What a joke of a finale, the show is fine, but whoever decided to end the season here should be fired.
Jun 30, 2019 11:48 AM

Nov 2011
How the hell can you end the episode like that?!?! BRO!!!! 10/10 Surprise anime of the year.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 30, 2019 12:10 PM

Mar 2016
I know the next season is coming soon, but you can't just end there, can you? Ah!! It's gonna be hard to wait!

The way they animated the koto strings was beautiful.

I kind of want the fat guy to be recast next season. His voice is annoying. Not sure why the actor voices the guy as if he's voicing a pig.

I think I want to listen to Kuon played by professionals.
Jun 30, 2019 12:39 PM

Jun 2015
that was a grand finale I can't wait for the next season
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 30, 2019 1:39 PM

Dec 2014
Thank god I read the manga, I wouldn't have been able to wait after a cliffhanger like this. xD

Love how Kota turned things around and the performance was great.
Satowa. <3

Overall, I don't think that the anime was able to live up to the manga. IThe manga's art isn't done justice in the anime but I think they were able to capture quite a bit of what makes the manga great here. The performances were always strong but I felt like some some of the character interactions and I suppose the general atmosphere of the Koto club and stuff wasn't presented in as engaging of a way as the manga the anime was still pretty great. Maybe the content just feels better in static art than animation, nevertheless I liked this.

8/10, can't wait for S2.
Jun 30, 2019 1:44 PM

Jul 2015
Obviously they are going to lose, because Chika's injury did enough damage, but it was quite impressive, that despite that they managed to give a worthy performance.

Can't wait for second cour. 9/10

Jun 30, 2019 1:51 PM

Apr 2007
That was a beautiful finale, but I can't believe they are leaving us with this cliffhanger for 3 months. I've already been contemplating reading the manga and might just have to now.

Overall I really enjoyed this series. Kudo yelling all the time bothered me at first, but thankfully he calmed down. Hozuki is absolutely lovable and sensei is cool too. I hope his reaction to their performance means he will be more active after this.
Jun 30, 2019 3:23 PM

Sep 2011
There's good cliffhangers, bad cliffhangers, and then there's...this...

Good cliffhangers set expectations for the next part. Good cliffhangers tie up loose ends and focus solely on a single thread. Good cliffhangers build tension and cut off right at the climax.

Bad cliffhangers only do one of these.

This series didn't do a single one. No expectations were set, and they did not establish something to look forward to. There were plenty of open plot points that weren't even filled with a temporary stopgap. There is no tension as they clearly messed up at the beginning, and they clearly got it together by the end. We know what the outcome of this will be.

Ignoring the clusterfuck of a last episode, this series had the same problem as every other "music club" series - a majority of the viewers are not trained to determine what is good and what is bad. 99.99% of the viewers can't tell the difference between Chika and Hozuki's sound. I mean sure, some may pick up on the quantity of notes played, but many will not pick up on the quality. This series failed to teach the viewer the difference between good and bad sounds.

Ok, so let's ignore that and look at it as enjoying the koto. Well, we can't really do that either since we only get to really hear a koto performance...twice? Every time it was interrupted by internal monologuing.

Fine, how about the slice of life? No, we can't really look at that either. The characters are too weak and the "life" portion is missing. This clearly wasn't meant to be a story about strong interpersonal relationships, and the relationships that are there feel forced in some places and cliche in others.

When I first started writing this, it was originally just to rant about that awful cliffhanger. I still enjoyed the series, but after writing all of this out I feel like my enjoyment was artificial. I was grasping at straws finding something to enjoy, and each episode had something I could hold on to. Unfortunately looking back it is difficult for me to say this series provided anything tangible for me.
Jul 1, 2019 12:00 AM
Jun 2019
I'm so excited for the new episode .. arghhh
Jul 1, 2019 4:49 AM

Apr 2009
I quite enjoyed it. Def one of the better anime this season.
shiroi-ookamiJul 1, 2019 4:57 AM
Jul 1, 2019 9:59 AM

Mar 2017
Hahaha what a cliffhanger! So I need to wait till October then lmao

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Jul 1, 2019 11:10 AM
Apr 2019
Wtf with the ending..
Jul 1, 2019 1:27 PM

Mar 2019
Shirasho said:
There's good cliffhangers, bad cliffhangers, and then there's...this...

Good cliffhangers set expectations for the next part. Good cliffhangers tie up loose ends and focus solely on a single thread. Good cliffhangers build tension and cut off right at the climax.

Bad cliffhangers only do one of these.

This series didn't do a single one. No expectations were set, and they did not establish something to look forward to. There were plenty of open plot points that weren't even filled with a temporary stopgap. There is no tension as they clearly messed up at the beginning, and they clearly got it together by the end. We know what the outcome of this will be.

Ignoring the clusterfuck of a last episode, this series had the same problem as every other "music club" series - a majority of the viewers are not trained to determine what is good and what is bad. 99.99% of the viewers can't tell the difference between Chika and Hozuki's sound. I mean sure, some may pick up on the quantity of notes played, but many will not pick up on the quality. This series failed to teach the viewer the difference between good and bad sounds.

Ok, so let's ignore that and look at it as enjoying the koto. Well, we can't really do that either since we only get to really hear a koto performance...twice? Every time it was interrupted by internal monologuing.

Fine, how about the slice of life? No, we can't really look at that either. The characters are too weak and the "life" portion is missing. This clearly wasn't meant to be a story about strong interpersonal relationships, and the relationships that are there feel forced in some places and cliche in others.

When I first started writing this, it was originally just to rant about that awful cliffhanger. I still enjoyed the series, but after writing all of this out I feel like my enjoyment was artificial. I was grasping at straws finding something to enjoy, and each episode had something I could hold on to. Unfortunately looking back it is difficult for me to say this series provided anything tangible for me.

I agree, it was a potentially fine story that was ruined by an awful directing, that's sad
Jul 1, 2019 8:05 PM

Dec 2010
It's funny that the word "cliffhanger" never crossed my mind until I read this thread. I'm pretty sure the gang would be happy with how they performed even if for some some reason they were to get last place. They gained the attention of the rival schools, and even managed to reach Takinami's cold heart.

It was an odd place to finish the cour, sure, but I don't think the results of this particular competition matter in the slightest in the grand scheme of things.
Jul 2, 2019 12:27 AM

Jul 2016
Kouta being the one who saves the group? Unexpected but very, very welcome.

Impressive performance overall. Probably, not of the best ones in the competition but still pretty decent.

As a whole, this first cour was mostly OK. I didn't really enjoy the first episodes because of how overdramatic they were but the following ones handled the drama in a way it became easier to digest. The melodrama was still there but at least the level of exaggeration decreased a bit.

I also didn't like the comedy in this show. It felt mostly childish for moments and the timing during some scenes wasn't the best either. As a whole, it wasn't really good if I'm honest.

But that said, I must also address some good aspects. Those being the music and Chika's character. The music was clean and captivating... and as for Chika, despite having that loud and child-like attitude, I really liked his development throughout these 13 episodes. He was basically the one who carried the show for me and probably the reason I could tolerate the melodrama this series so much likes to use.

Anyways, with all that said, let's see what the second cour can offer us in october. 5/10
Jul 2, 2019 2:36 AM

Mar 2009
Incredible performance. Once again, the performances and music are much better than anything in Carole & Tuesday

Overall, a good show, despite that silly episode with that one girl. Looking forward to the next cour, but this was certainly a strange and abrupt end to the 1st cour.
Jul 2, 2019 6:22 PM
Jul 2017
Zaugr said:

Oh! And how the writer always lumps those 3 other "extra" characters in the group into one homogeneous "character" all the time to avoid actually having to give them any meaningful depth, character development or unique personality of their own (I don't need to name the 3 because you know exactly who I'm talking about). It annoys me to no end, it's so cheap. Whenever another reaction is needed outside of the main four, they will just about always react together as a single unit. And when they don't--there's not really any noticeable difference between them other than their voices and design. I can barely recall or tell apart their personalities now. How would you describe each of their personalities? It's impossible. They haven't got any. Oh, right, the blonde kid is a bit more timid than the rest...

I really liked this show, but I agree about those 3 side characters. Let's see... the overweight one, the hyper one, and... the one who is neither overweight nor hyper? (goes to look) Wow, that is one bland character, no wonder I couldn't remember.
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Jul 2, 2019 6:55 PM
Jul 2017
Shirasho said:

I've had the same feeling about other series, but not about this one.

I think the series did a pretty good job of taking an initially unlikeable character and showing how they were really just dealing with past trauma. They did this best with Houzuki, fairly well with Kurusu, and okay with Kudou and Kanzaki. Sure, the writing was a bit cliched, but I wasn't expecting George Eliot or anything.

Also, this series was a lot like Kabuki-bu or Hinomaruzumou or Tsurune in that it wasn't amazingly first-rate, but it was about an interesting art-form/sport that I was learning about as the characters learned about it too, and in that way I felt like I was participating alongside them.

(I'm not trying to change your mind, just saying what I thought was worthwhile about it.)
...but then again, I unironically like Warau Salesman.
Jul 2, 2019 8:43 PM
Jan 2019
Wow! Yes, I cried with this final episode. I admit, it was a grandiose first season finale. The presentation they did went from being good, to being regular, and finally, it was fantastic and wonderful 👏. The emotion and the words that they put in each tone made that it could not hold the emotion anymore and the tears simply came out.
Realistically I do not expect to be among the top 3 of the contest due to the first part of the presentation, but at least I feel very comfortable knowing that the rest of the presentation really had an impact on the audience. That moment was a great example of friendship, union and perseverance for me. They were great 👌

I love music and I must say that this anime makes merit to its genre. I loved it from the beginning and it became one of my favorites, and personally, I consider it one of the best animes of the Spring Season. Thanks for this great series 😁. I am very happy that they have confirmed a second season since the anime began to air. Now we just have to wait for the continuation of this wonderful story in October☺.

"I'm not alone anymore, the sound that believed in me ... is here." -Kudo-, I think everyone feels what he does.
To give it with force from now on and move forward in its goal of reaching the Nationals.

PS: Thanks Mizuhara, you are a hero.
I hope that after this, the counselor Takinami will support the club with more dedication.

Score: 8/10
Jul 4, 2019 8:06 AM

Oct 2013
Talk about cliffhangers and this is one of it's kind. Good thing I read the manga but how are they going to carry over all this buildup 3 months later in the secour cour?
Jul 5, 2019 2:15 PM

Jan 2012
The waiting game is strong

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Jul 5, 2019 5:40 PM
Apr 2016
Just like expected, Kudo's hand was in severe pain, he managed to pull it off somehow though, even while he did, in fact, make a few mistakes.

Nonetheless, the performance was beautiful, climactic beautiful ending. Can't wait for the second season.
Jul 6, 2019 6:19 AM
Jan 2017
i love the final episode,,
every character doing their best, even at first they fail cause kudo hand but i can feel their emotion flow at this episode hmm quite good anime,,
this bring them from dark to colorful world,, and how wonderful friendship and trust each other
but the episode end when they finish playing and i still wondering what happen next..
very good ending
8/10
Jul 7, 2019 11:41 AM

Jul 2007
There are parts of this anime I find cringey due to it being so predictable. The hand injury was comical with how it forced another melodramatic element into the performance. I have enjoyed this anime, but the ending was not at all satisfying. I'm hoping for better character development in the second season and not such a heavy reliance upon music and school club anime tropes.

6/10
Jul 7, 2019 7:57 PM

Jul 2015
Yeesh, it's not often that I FEEL the sounds of instruments like the characters in the anime do, but this pretty much did exactly that. Emotions were damn strong in this anime and they made sure you could feel it deep inside and the Koto is a beautiful instrument with a gorgeous sound. I wasn't all that into this when it started, but that first performance really struck a cord with me... aha... and I've enjoyed this anime a lot more since... despite being super late to actually finishing it.

Now there's just one thing I'm left wondering about... Why does the opening not have any good amount of Koto... OH AND THAT CLIFFHANGER IS AWFUL. 9/10. I need more Koto music in my life now, at least until the second season hits.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jul 15, 2019 3:01 AM

Sep 2014
It fucking reached me wtffffff I LOVE IT I LOVE IT AHHH IT WAS SO INTENSE I JUST CANT!!! I can't wait for season 2!!!!!!
H-hi...Nice to meet you~ (o゚▽゚)o /

Jul 20, 2019 11:25 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
KlinyKlinn said:
A CLIFFHANGER JUST LIKE ALICIZATION, SURE WAY TO HYPE UP THE 2ND COUR DAMN

KingLeonard23 said:
Wow, that cliffhanger was brutal...How I'm I supposed to wait til' October now...

kater_tot said:
What le fuck?! How can they end the season there?! I can't wait until October to hear the results of the competition!
Ah well, it was a beautiful episode packed full of emotional ups and downs and through this ep you could see how far each character has come already... Season 2 is gonna be amazing

DoctorWasabi said:
BRUH THAT CLIFTHANGER THO. WHY U GOTTA DO THIS TO ME !!!!!!!! THE WAIT FOR THE SECOND HALF IS GONNA KILL ME
Anyways
Easily Anime of the season. Music is phenomenal, characters are all fun and likable, character development is strong, and the drama was very solid
8.5/10

IKR!!! MAN I ended grabbing my head at it ending like that and repeated so many times "it can't be, it can't end like this T_T"

Chisel said:
For those looking for the full song of 'Kuon' here's the official video of it.

Thanks a lot!

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jul 26, 2019 8:03 AM

Jul 2012
good to know a second season is coming soon :)

it was a beautiful, heartwarming show. definitely not as powerful as chihayafuru but still a strong 8/10 for me. after all, it still is a shounen. if this anime were made 10 years ago, people would consider it a classic but it was made a bit later so it doesn't really qualify as one as there are much better "sports" genre that came before.
Aug 1, 2019 11:26 AM

Jul 2019
Awesome final episode that had me on the edge... just to be left with that giant cliff hanger.
Aug 12, 2019 9:38 AM
May 2016
Why is the anime named stop this sound
Aug 13, 2019 3:17 PM
Jul 2015
Oh thank goodness there's gonna be a season 2. I would've been so mad if they finally gave this an anime only to end it there
Aug 19, 2019 11:20 AM

Dec 2016
Damnnnn thank god season 2 is coming soon
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 28, 2019 4:17 PM
Jul 2012
It was pretty intense, and pretty speedy. So many events in one episode and the introduction of new characters. It didn't seem like a final episode at all. Looked like there was still more to this series.
I am really glad I gave it a chance even if I didn't know the instrument well.
Can't wait till the next season!
Sep 19, 2019 12:01 AM

Mar 2018
Well.. That was an amazing performance.
Not talking about the music itself, which got good after they caught themselves thanks to Kota
But more like talking about how their bonds developed in this one performance alone and how Kota turned everything around

Surely that was one hell of a cliffhanger. No wonder it's called "2nd half"
Thrilled to see it in Fall. And I'm happy I decided to watch it after all

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 25, 2019 10:31 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
The performance was so emotional and touching. When Chika messed up and the group started to fall apart, it was really crushing to watch because you know they've practiced so hard to perfect the song, but no one will know. It was heartbreaking to hear Chika's thoughts on how he messed it all up and the audience won't know how the club can sound so much better...and then everyone else feeling bad about their decisions or lack of observation. But it happens. Sometimes people's hardwork won't be seen, only their current condition matters in such a crucial moment. Still, you can really feel the bond of the club, as they keep thinking about one another during the performance.

I'm glad that it was Kouta, of all people, who brought them back on track. Everyone else was thinking something complicated, but Kouta just wanted to play together. At least in the second half of the song, Tokise was able to show their skills! It was incredibly moving to see them all finally enjoying the performance, and seeing their growth. Even Takinami was shocked.

I do agree that the cliffhanger was...odd. Sure it was always known that the series will be a split cour, but ending the first cour like that seemed amateur?
tingySep 25, 2019 10:35 PM
Oct 17, 2019 5:06 PM

Apr 2012
A very moving finale. It's pretty great when group synergy takes over and something beautiful can be created that is bigger than the individual.

Which is why I have no idea what is the fuss over a so-called cliffhanger. The piece is called Kuon/Eternity, so it exemplifies the duality of the present, being ever one and eternal, yet fleeting and transient. And what could make it more resonate than concluding on it, where it fills the silence after the end? It's like people are so caught up in a narrative they can't even see what is presented in front of them: a group of youth united in effort, and that effort is their victory, and it's theirs forever, even if it only lasts a moment.

What is there more to show?
Oct 26, 2019 2:34 PM
Dec 2018
Great series, not overly dramatic like some series of this type can tend to be, and all pretty gentle, but it has been a fun watch with some nice interactions between the characters and decent character growth.

Not sure this was a cliffhanger, it doesn't matter if they win this competition or not, it is clear that they did well.

Not sure the 'other 3' have been lumped together as much as people are making out, either. Kouta clearly has issues about his playing and holding back the group. And, besides, this show is about 3 main characters, fleshing them out, at first, is the main objective. There is still time for others to be expanded on.

Nothing too spectacular but a decent watch. I've been lucky enough to see a Koto performance at a place I used to work out. It was pretty impressive and I can see how people could get really passionate about playing it. Really glad to see that there is a season 2 being made.
Oct 28, 2019 9:25 AM

Apr 2018
This was nerve wrecking. I felt what they felt as they played as if I was in the scene too lmao. Well, onto second season
Nov 5, 2019 11:33 PM

May 2018
Well that was a great performance... Also a great anime to watch, this was beautiful. Not only that, I enjoy the characters and the music here so it was a great experience.

Nov 8, 2019 4:46 PM

Mar 2012
There's no way they will win with that performance but it's great how they came together finally in the second half of the song. I really liked this series but that was a terrible cliffhanger. Thankfully, in my case, I waited to watch and could move onto episode 14. Still, that was a terrible cliffhanger.
Nov 27, 2019 9:09 AM

Sep 2015
I feel like this show had such potential but was ruined by bland direction, inconsistent animation and poor writing at times.

The first few episodes were full of forced drama and cliche characters (especially the adults, everything felt unnatural about them). It got better after and some episodes were good even. Unfortunately the last few episodes were back at it with forced drama, when Chika hurt his hand just before the climax I really wanted to laugh. And what's with the fashbacks ? The pacing was so off at times because of them..

I wish I could have listened to more koto considering that we saw two performances in 13 episodes and the rest of the scores were cut after a few notes. I felt like music was such a background matter, but that wouldn't be a problem if the characters were interesting enough for me to focus on them.

Somehow I still enjoyed a bit this season so I'm going to watch the second half as I think there's plenty of room for improvements
Dec 15, 2019 3:18 AM

Feb 2019
Hype for S2, This season was great the Slice of Life koto and all every EP was refreshing I like to see more of Chika and Houzuki :D

Overall 9/10
Dec 31, 2019 2:19 AM

Aug 2017
Lol cliffhanger ending. I'm glad that im going to watch the next episode of "S2" in the first day of 2020 at least.

This show has good emotional impact but their motivations are very forced like Chika's injury and yet he can still play lol. If this show was serious, he really couldn't even touch the instrument.

Ok, I will give Kono Oto Tomare! S1 a generous 5/10 just for comedy and some interesting characters but I HOPE that dramatic situations in S2 are more credible or i'm going to reduce my 5/10 to a 4/10 or even 3/10. Goodbye.
NurguburuDec 31, 2019 2:23 AM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 6, 2020 10:23 AM

Jul 2015
Great performance, quite unexpected to see him being the person to get the rest back together after a bad start

Liked this first season some good character development but sometimes the characters felt a bit too bland like being evil for no particular reason such as the vice principal or too trusting after someone did something bad like what happened with Kuruse after her intentions were revealed

Feb 28, 2020 3:54 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Damm, that really didn't feel like a finale, I mean, you can't just end it like that... it was great, but thank god I could see S2 right away.

I think this episode was the best out yet, really connected with Chika here, and I also felt really nervous when it was their time to get into the stage.
Chika did a really good job hanging there...

8.3/10 = 8
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

59 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 9, 1:32 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

47 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 9, 12:39 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2019

57 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 9, 11:57 AM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2019

54 by Alex_TheForest »»
Mar 3, 2:34 PM

Poll: » Kono Oto Tomare! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

64 by Alex_TheForest »»
Feb 24, 3:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.