Forum Settings
Forums
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

Nov 9, 2012 10:42 AM
DB Administrator
Nyaa~☆

Anime Discussion Rules

The following rules apply only to the Anime and Manga Discussion boards in addition to the Site & Forum Guidelines.
  1. Anime/Manga specific threads should go into their respective sub-boards. Examples:
    1. Did anyone feel this way after the end of ____ ?
    2. What order should I watch ____ in? / Do I need to have watched ____ before ____?
    3. What chapter should I start from?
    4. Season 1 vs. Season 2 / Anime version vs. manga version.
    5. Any questions about characters in a specific anime/manga.
  2. Please refrain from creating threads that do not encourage discussion; e.g. random "xx vs. yy", picture collecting, simple listing, etc.
  3. Do not create threads that ask about information that can easily be seen on user profiles or database entry pages (e.g. favorite anime/manga/character).
  4. Do not ask where to download/watch anime or where to download/read manga.

Nov 9, 2012 10:44 AM
DB Administrator
Nyaa~☆

Anime Series Episode Discussion Rules

These rules are specific to episode discussion threads and supercede the Anime/Manga Discussion Rules whenever there is a conflict.
  1. Do not start an episode discussion before you have actually seen it.
  2. Refrain from writing episode summaries or running commentaries. Please use your blog for this purpose.
  3. Posts must not contain more than one screenshot.
  4. Single phrase responses (e.g., "Good episode") do not contribute nor promote discussion and will be removed without notice.
  5. Do not ask when subs/raws will be released, or where to download/watch an episode.
  6. Refrain from comparing/conversing about whose fansubs to use or watch in the Episode Discussion.
Keep in mind that a discussion involves dialogue between users about a topic extraneous to oneself. An opinion of an episode can initiate discussion, whereas summaries and screenshots do not.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.