Forum Settings
Forums

2021 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign Up (OPEN until NOV 30)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (51) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »
Jun 17, 2021 6:42 PM

May 2021
Initial Post Number: #2038♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: February 28, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR (example: November 30, 2021)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/moonlightaria?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/moonlightaria/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 41
Time Zone: GMT-7

🚩 Card Number: #05
🚩 Card Level: Bingo Addict
🚩 Restriction: N/A

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Given
📚 Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

Starting up TO-DO list (remove list before turning in!)

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #5: Étude's Aviary

⚔️ DATE FORMAT: MMM DD (example: Jan 01)

When posting this form I am confirming that I have read
the Rules, How to Participate, and the Challenge List with Explanations posts in their entirety to the best of my ability.
I am also confirming that I will not delete my post if I decide later on that I do not wish to complete the challenge.
moonlightariaJun 28, 2021 9:18 PM
Jun 17, 2021 9:23 PM
Dec 2016
Initial Post Number: #2039✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 06, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: September 12, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/meikeroo?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: n/a

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 457
Time Zone: UTC/GMT_ZONE

🚩 Card Number: #03
🚩 Card Level: CARD_LEVEL_NAME
🚩 Restriction: n/a

📚 Anime in Forum Set: n/a (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

[*]Use and keep the provided format for the dates.
[*]Add all extra information required for the items on a separate line underneath the anime title/url.

[*]Before turning-in, remove any items that are not required for your difficulty level.
[*]Update your Challenge Start and Finish Dates on both the Sign-Up and Turn-In posts.

[*]To show that you've read this entire list, please add one of the following symbols to your initial post number (in the top corner of your sign-up post): ♬ ✩ ☩ ღ °
⚔️ Challenge list:
[quote][list=1]
Card #3: Strained Shey

Items (43), (48), (113), and (121) are located at the bottom of the challenge list

[*][Started: Jan 11] [Finished: Jan 11] (01) Watch an award-winning anime
Hotarubi no Mori e

[*][Started: May 23] [Finished: Mar 23] (02) Watch an ONA
Gokushufudou

[*][Started: Jan 06] [Finished: Jan 06] (03) Watch a Special that has a total duration of 20 minutes or more
Natsume Yuujinchou Roku Specials

[*][Started: Jun 17] [Finished: Jun 17] (07) Watch a Movie with a total duration of 2 hours or more
Violet Evergarden Movie

[*][Started: Feb 15] [Finished: Feb 15] (08) Watch an anime with 10 or more episodes that are each 15 minutes or less
Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai!

[*][Started: Mar 28] [Finished: May 30] (12) Watch an anime with 40 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more
Bleach

[*][Started: Jun 15] [Finished: Jun 16] (16) Watch an anime without a Licensor listed
Cheating Craft

[*][Started: Apr 22] [Finished: Apr 22] (17) Watch an anime in which one of your Favorite People participated
Kimetsu no Yaiba Movie: Mugen Ressha-hen
[Favorite Person: Matsuoka, Yoshitsugu | Role: Hashibira, Inosuke ]

[*][Started: Jun 17] [Finished: Jun 17] (19) Watch an anime by a studio with 5 - 50 anime in MAL's database
Hinata no Aoshigure
[Studio: Studio Colorido]

[*][Started: Apr 21] [Finished: Apr 25] (20) Watch an anime by a studio you haven't seen anything from
Tian Guan Ci Fu
[Studio: Haoliners Animation League] Other anime in same studio watched after:SS

[*][Started: Jun 05] [Finished: Sep 12] (21) Watch an anime with two or more studios listed
Dororo

[*][Started: Jun 27] [Finished: Jun 27] (28) Watch an anime that began airing the same day you joined MAL
Penguin Highway

[*][Started: May 30] [Finished: Jun 15] (31) Watch an anime that began airing between 2016 and 2020
Fruits Basket 1st Season

[*][Started: Mar 10] [Finished: Mar 10] (32) Watch an anime that began airing between 2010 and 2015
Higashi no Eden Movie II: Paradise Lost

[*][Started: Mar 25] [Finished: Jun 10] (33) Watch an anime that began airing between 2000 and 2009
Seto no Hanayome

[*][Started: Jul 07] [Finished: Jul 07] (35) Watch an anime that began airing between 1980 and 1989
Majo no Takkyuubin

[*][Started: Jun 26] [Finished: Jun 26] (36) Watch an anime that began airing between 1960 and 1979
Dororo Pilot

[*][Started: Jun 18] [Finished: Jun 18] (38) Watch an anime adapted from a 4-koma Manga, Web Manga or Digital Manga
Danna go Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken

[*][Started: Jun 26] [Finished: Jun 26] (40) Watch an anime adapted from a Card Game or Game
Nu Wushen de Canzhuo

[*][Started: Jun 29] [Finished: Jul 07] (41) Watch an anime adapted from a Book, Picture Book or Novel
NHK ni Youkoso!

[*][Started: Feb 22] [Finished: Feb 22] (44) Watch an anime with a popularity lower than #700 and a total duration of 16 minutes or more
Saint☆Oniisan
[Popularity When Started: 1799 | Screenshot: ]

[*][Started: Jul 10] [Finished: Jul 10] (46) Watch an anime with a popularity lower than #5,000 and a total duration of 16 minutes or more
Koukyoushihen Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 2: Anemone
[Popularity When Started: 5101 | Screenshot: :)]

[*][Started: Jul 08] [Finished: Jul 08] (51) Watch an anime with an episode duration of 6 minutes or more and less than 10,000 completed members that finished airing before you started it
Koukyoushihen Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution 1
[Completed Members When Started: 3163 | Screenshot: :) ]

[*][Started: Jul 08] [Finished: Jul 10] (53) Watch an anime with a score of 5.00 or below and an episode duration of 16 minutes or more
Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai
[Score When Started: 4.88 | Screenshot: :)

[*][Started: Jul 05] [Finished: Jul 05] (54) Watch an anime with more users in the "Plan-to-Watch" stat than the "Completed" stat that finished airing before you started it
Fate/Grand Order: Shinsei Entaku Ryouiki Camelot 1 - Wandering; Agateram
["Plan-to-Watch" Members When Started: 35,968 | "Completed" Members when Started: 11,192 | Screenshot: 1 ]

[*][Started: Jun 19] [Finished: Jun 19] (56) Watch an anime with 2 or more episodes and an episode duration of 30 minutes or more
Denpa-teki na Kanojo E

[*][Started: Jul 07] [Finished: Jul 07] (58) Watch an anime with 50 or less favorites on MAL and an episode duration of 16 minutes or more that finished airing before you started it
Air Recap :)

[*][Started: Mar 27] [Finished: Apr 04] (59) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that is rated PG-13 (Teens 13 or Older)
Horimiya

[*][Started: Jul 10] [Finished: Jul 13] (60) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that is rated G (All Ages) or PG (Children)
Tonari no Seki-kun

[*][Started: Jan 13] [Finished: Mar 31] (62) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that is rated R+ (Mild Nudity)
Kaifuku jutsushi no Yarinaoshi

[*][Started: Feb 07] [Finished: Feb 10] (64) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that's tagged with one or more of the following: Horror or Thriller
Higashi no Eden

[*][Started: Feb 02] [Finished: Feb 05] (65) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that's tagged with one or more of the following: Demons or Samurai
Kamisama Hajimemashita

[*][Started: Jul 24] [Finished: Jul 26] (66) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that's tagged with one or more of the following: Cars or Space
Appare-Ranman!

[*][Started: Jun 19] [Finished: Jun 20] (67) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that's tagged with one or more of the following: Dementia, Game, or Harem
Watashi ga Moetete Dousunda

[*][Started: Mar 11] [Finished: Mar 20] (68) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that's tagged with one or more of the following: Josei or Martial Arts
Chihayafuri 2

[*][Started: Jun 18] [Finished: Jun 18] (69) Watch a listed themed anime: Gourmet or Mafia
Hinamatsuri (TV)
[Theme: Mafia]

[*][Started: Jul 15] [Finished: Jul 22] (70) Watch a listed themed anime: CGI or Isekai
Beastars 2nd Season
[Theme: CGI]

[*][Started: May 25] [Finished: Jul 15] (71) Watch a listed themed anime: GAR or Post-Apocalyptic
Vinland Saga
[Theme: GAR]

[*][Started: Jun 17] [Finished: Jun 17] (72) Watch a listed themed anime: Mythology or TV Scum
Burn the Witch
[Theme: Mythology]

[*][Started: Jun 26] [Finished: Jun 27] (73) Watch a listed themed anime: Critics or Idol
Zombieland Saga: Revenge
[Theme: Idol]

[*][Started: Jun 25] [Finished: Jun 25] (74) Watch an anime rated 6.00 or less that is tagged with your favorite genre by weighted score according to Anime+
MapleStory
[Favorite Genre By Weighted Score: Action | Anime Score: 5.30 | Screenshot: 1 2

[*][Started: Jun 26] [Finished: Jun 26] (76) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that's tagged with 2 Genres or less
Another World

[*][Started: Jun 26] [Finished: Jun 26] (78) Watch an anime with no Japanese words or phrases in the main title
Hello World

[*][Started: Mar 14] [Finished: Mar 29] (81) Watch an anime with the word "Season" in the main title
Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season

[*][Started: Jan 24] [Finished: Jan 25] (82) Watch an anime with the word "Animation" in the main title
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation

[*][Started: Jan 23] [Finished: Mar 18] (83) Watch an anime with a non-alphanumeric character in the main title
Yuu☆Yuu☆Hakusho

[*][Started: Apr 05] [Finished: Apr 19] (85) Watch an anime with an honorific in the main title
Kamisama ni Natta Hi

[*][Started: Jan 06] [Finished: Jan 09] (90) Watch any anime recommended to one of your Favorite Anime
Midori Days
[Favorite Anime: Bokura ga Ita]

[*][Started: Jun 10] [Finished: Jun 10] (92) Watch an anime featured in an active participant's forum set
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen OVA
[Active Participant: Elviscastorii | Initial Post #: 2016 | Post Link: :)]

[*][Started: May 30] [Finished: Jun 03] (94) Watch an anime Featured in an article from 2020 onward
Jujutsu Kaisen (TV)
[Article Link: https://myanimelist.net/featured/2347/MAL_Staff_Picks__Fall_2020_Opening_Themes]

[*][Started: Mar 20] [Finished: Mar 23] (96) Watch an anime with 11 or more episodes that has a synopsis by MAL Rewrite and finished airing before you started it
Angel Beats

[*][Started: Jan 15] [Finished: Jan 16] (98) Watch an anime with the "More Info" section provided
Asobi Asobase

[*][Started: Jun 20] [Finished: Jun 20] (99) Watch an anime with a year in the main title
Fairy Tail OVA (2016)

[*][Started: Mar 16] [Finished: Jun 17] (104) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
Barakamon
[Main Character: Handa, Sei| Profession: Calligrapher]

[*][Started: Feb 14] [Finished: Feb 20] (106) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character
Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no fukkatsu
[Main Character: Hawk]

[*][Started: Jun 28] [Finished: Jun 29] (107) Watch an anime where a main character wears glasses
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
[Main Character: Kobayashi]

[*][Started: Jun 20] [Finished: Jun 26] (109) Watch an anime with 8 or more main characters listed
Zombieland Saga

[*][Started: Mar 14] [Finished: Mar 14] (110) Watch an anime with more main characters than supporting characters
Made in Abyss Movie 3: Fukaki Tamashii no Reimei
[Main Characters: Nanachi, Reg, Riko | Supporting Characters: Bonrewd, Prushka]

[*][Started: Jul 07] [Finished: Jul 07] (117) Watch an anime that finished airing before you started it and has no Opening Theme (OP) or Ending Theme (ED) listed
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou Specials

[*][Started: Apr 24] [Finished: Apr 24] (119) Watch an anime with either 5 or more Opening Themes (OP) listed or 5 or more Ending Themes (ED) listed
Bakemonogatari
[OPs: #1: "staple stable" by Chiwa Saito (TV Broadcast: eps 2, 6-7, 11-12; BD/DVD: 1-2, 12)
#2: "Kaerimichi (帰り道)" by Emiri Katou (TV Broadcast: ep 4; BD/DVD: 3-5)
#3: "ambivalent world" by Miyuki Sawashiro (TV Broadcast: ep 8; BD/DVD: 6-8)
#4: "Ren'ai Circulation (恋愛サーキュレーション)" by Kana Hanazawa (TV Broadcast: ep 10; BD/DVD: 9-10)
#5: "Sugar Sweet Nightmare" by Yui Horie (TV Broadcast: eps 14-15; BD/DVD: 11, 13-15)| EDs: ]

[Middle Square Items] - see How to Participate for rules on how/when to switch.
Please add any switched items in the space below.

[*][Started: Jun 17] [Finished: Jun 17] (43) Watch an anime adapted from a Radio or Music source
Houkiboshi

[*][Started: Jul 27] [Finished: Jul 28] (48) Watch an anime with an episode duration of 6 minutes or more and less than 500 completed members that finished airing before you started it
Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?: Silverman-Gym Oni Tore Kouza
[Completed Members When Started: 161 | Screenshot: :) ]

[*][Started: May 25] [Finished: Jun 03] (113) Watch an anime in which one of the characters has at least 500 more favorites than the anime
Dr. Stone: Stone Wars
[Character: Senkuu| Character Favorites when Started:
15,503| Anime Favorites when Started: 5,358 ]

[*][Started: Jun 26] [Finished: Jun 28] (121) Watch an anime that has a higher score than a listed adaptation (under Related Anime)
Kobato
[Anime Score Started: 7.97 | Adaptation Score when Started: 7.95

the Rules, How to Participate, and the Challenge List with Explanations posts in their entirety to the best of my ability.
I am also confirming that I will not delete my post if I decide later on that I do not wish to complete the challenge.
MeikerooNov 14, 2021 6:25 PM
Jun 18, 2021 4:04 AM

Apr 2020
Initial Post Number: #2040✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: March 20,2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: Soon

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Koriandr_333?status=1
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/koriandr_333/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 183
Time Zone: GMT+8

🚩 Card Number: #04
🚩 Card Level: Bingo

📚 Anime in Forum Set: N/A

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #4: Beango Card

Koriandr_333Jul 19, 2021 10:06 PM
Jun 18, 2021 1:09 PM

Apr 2015
Initial Post Number: #2040°

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 03, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ikea_chair?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/ikea_chair/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 238
Time Zone: GMT+2

🚩 Card Number: #10

📚 Legend: 10 Watching - 35 Completed - 12 Plan To Watch - Inactive

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #10: Lestat's Luxuries

ikea_chairNov 11, 2021 6:07 AM
Jun 23, 2021 7:55 AM
Jul 2018
Initial Post Number: #2041♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: June 23, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Canoi-Chan?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Canoi-Chan/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 58
Time Zone: GMT +2

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Legend

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Hamtaro

⚔️ Challenge list:

removed-userJul 2, 2021 2:30 AM
Jun 23, 2021 9:05 AM

Jan 2016
Initial Post Number: #2042

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January DAY, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YOUR_USERNAME?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/YOUR_USERNAME/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): COMPLETED_ANIME (the day you make your post)

🚩 Card Number: #08
🚩 Restriction: RESTRICTION(S)_USED (put N/A if none)

📚 Anime in Forum Set: ANIME_USED (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #8: Ran's Russian Roulette

Jun 23, 2021 6:02 PM

May 2021
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔷 Challenge Start Date: May 23, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: June 23, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/willowlywillow?status=2

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 279
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 298

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #1988
📜 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=1950#msg63248160

🚩 Card NUMBER: #03
🚩 Card Level: Bingo Rookie

📝 Do you want your challenge inspected? Yes
📝 Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? Yes

🔎 Turning-In CHECKLIST (don't remove once it's done)
  1. Have I entered all dates correctly following the provided format?
     — Are they in a consistent format throughout my sign-up and turn-in forms?
     — Does my overall Challenge Start Date match the start date of the very first anime I used?
     — Does my overall Challenge Finish Date match the finish date of the last anime I used?

2. Do all of my anime titles match the official title on their MAL pages?
     — Do the anime links I've provided lead to the correct pages?

3. Have I provided all necessary screenshots and extra information for the items that need them?
     — Do the screenshots I've taken show my username somewhere on-screen? (if they are on MAL)

4. For all items where a screenshot or extra information was needed, did I put it in square brackets on a separate line below the anime title?

5. Have I modified the format of the item list provided by the challenge team?
     — If so, please view the original sign-up code to make sure your list follows the exact same format.
When posting this form I'm confirming that
I have read the Rules, How to Participate, and the Item's Explanations sections in its entirety and
that I have completed the challenges to the best of my abilities.

Jun 24, 2021 3:07 PM
Jun 2021
[right][b]Initial Post Number: #2044
🔷 [b]Challenge Start Date: June 24th, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/kylieslove?status=2

📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/kylieslove/profile

⏰ [b]Completed Anime (at sign-up): 0
Time Zone: UTC/EST

🚩 [b]Card Number:#05
🚩 [b]Card Level: Bingo Legend
🚩 [b]Restriction: N/A

📚 [b]Anime in Forum Set: N/A
📚 [b]Legend: N/A

[/quote]
⚔️ Challenge list:

kyliesloveJun 24, 2021 3:20 PM
Jun 24, 2021 5:54 PM

Oct 2019
Initial Post Number: #2045✩

🟢 Challenge Start Date: Jan 02, 2021
🔵 Challenge Finish Date: Someday in future

Link to your completed anime list: Rakooyo's List
Link to your Anime+: Rakooyo's Anime+

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 91
Time Zone: GMT+5:30

Card Number: #09
Card Level: Bingo Legend
Restriction: N/A

Anime in Forum Set: Saber from Fate/Stay Night
Legend: Watching - Completed - Plan to Watch
Progress: 04/64

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #9: Yuki's Yearlong

⚔️ DATE FORMAT: MMM DD

itzluminaraJun 29, 2021 9:08 AM
Jun 25, 2021 4:38 PM
Jan 2017
Initial Post Number: #000✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 1st, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YOUR_USERNAME?status=2

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 56
Time Zone: CST

🚩 Card Number: #06

📚 Anime in Forum Set: ANIME_USED (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #6: Rubik's Rubric

tennisstar120Jun 26, 2021 9:41 PM
Jun 25, 2021 11:23 PM
Jun 2020
Initial Post Number: #000

🔷 Challenge Start Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR (the date your first anime was watched)

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 39
Time Zone: EST

🚩 Card Number: #01

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #1: Aera's Assortment

AdvertingJun 26, 2021 12:33 AM
Jun 25, 2021 11:51 PM

Nov 2012
Initial Post Number: #2048♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: Jan 1, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Netbug?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Netbug/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 328

🚩 Card Level: Legend
🚩 Restriction: Romance

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Pokemon: Twilight Wings (Avatar), Yuru Camp (Sig)

⚔️ Challenge list:

Jun 26, 2021 1:50 PM

Dec 2020
Initial Post Number: #2051♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 18, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: July 2, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yerwasius?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Yerwasius/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 849
Time Zone: GMT-3

⚔️ Challenge list:

ArroyeAug 3, 2021 7:24 PM
Jun 27, 2021 2:41 AM
Jan 2021
Initial Post Number: #2051✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 10 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AxNae?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/AxNae

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 136 (the day you make your post)
Time Zone: GMT+3

⚔️ Challenge list:

AxNaeJun 27, 2021 1:05 PM
Jun 27, 2021 4:32 AM

Jul 2011
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 15, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: June 27, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Eyth?status=2

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 240
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 325

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #844 ☩
📜 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=800#msg61659948

🚩 Card NUMBER: #2
🚩 Restriction: Neat Freak

📝 Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? No

— Does my overall Challenge Start Date match the start date of the very first anime I used?
     — Does my overall Challenge Finish Date match the finish date of the last anime I used?

3. Have I provided all necessary screenshots and extra information for the items that need them?
     — Do the screenshots I've taken show my username somewhere on-screen? (if they are on MAL)

4. For all items where a screenshot or extra information was needed, did I put it in square brackets on a separate line below the anime title?

— If so, please view the original sign-up code to make sure your list follows the exact same format.
I have read the Rules, How to Participate, and the Item's Explanations sections in its entirety and
Jun 27, 2021 5:36 AM
Jun 2015
Initial Post Number: #2053 ♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: April 12, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: Novmeber 19, 2021 (example: November 30, 2021)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cFreeze?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/cFreeze/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 352
Time Zone: EST

⚔️ Challenge list:

Advanced495Dec 12, 2021 6:15 PM
Jun 28, 2021 2:42 AM

Aug 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 15, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: May 25, 2021

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 201 (the day you made your post)
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 375

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: 988
📜 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=950#msg61681340

🚩 Card NUMBER: #01

Jun 28, 2021 5:46 AM
Nov 2020
Initial Post Number: #2055

🔷 Challenge Start Date: June 26, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date:-

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/makibodi?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/makibodi

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 53
Time Zone: CET

⚔️ Challenge list:

makibodiJun 28, 2021 10:49 AM
Jun 28, 2021 12:18 PM
Jan 2020
Initial Post Number: #2056

🔷 Challenge Start Date: June 28, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: N/A

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Lyadogg?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Lyadogg/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 77
Time Zone: EST/Eastern

⚔️ Challenge list:

LyadoggJun 30, 2021 1:19 PM
Jun 28, 2021 9:25 PM

Aug 2020
Initial Post Number: #2057✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: June 28, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: TBD

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ZzZeqro?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/ZzZeqro?referral=search

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 45
Time Zone: US/Central

🚩 Card Number: #11

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Darling in the FranXX

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #11: Kay's Kaleidoscope

ToxikIvyJul 6, 2021 10:24 PM
Jun 29, 2021 5:48 AM
Jun 2021
Initial Post Number: #2058♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: TBA
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: TBA

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TemmieCutie28?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/TemmieCutie28

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 64
Time Zone: GMT+10

🚩 Card Number: #02
🚩 Card Level: TBD

📚 Anime in Forum Set: n/a

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #2: BigDud's Deathmatch

TemmieCutie28Jun 29, 2021 6:04 AM
Jun 29, 2021 12:41 PM

Aug 2018
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 04, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: June 27, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/UnstoppableSnail?status=2

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 340
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 413

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #246
📜 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=200#msg61623273

🚩 Card NUMBER: #4

Jun 29, 2021 3:49 PM
Aug 2017
Initial Post Number: #2060✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: June, 29, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Aru-Akise?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Aru-Akise/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 243
Time Zone: UTC +3

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Boku no Hero Academia, Gintama, Kaguya-sama was kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunnousen

⚔️ Challenge list:

Aru-AkiseJul 13, 2021 4:58 AM

Jun 29, 2021 4:24 PM
Feb 2019
Initial Post Number: #000☩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: June 29th 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: December 23rd 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Otonoshi?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/Otonoshi?referral=search

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 180
Time Zone: UTC+1

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Deadman Wonderland

⚔️ Challenge list:

OtonoshiJun 30, 2021 2:05 PM
Jun 29, 2021 7:37 PM

Sep 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: June 30, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SemPiada?status=2

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 172
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 285

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #485
📜 Link to your sign-up form: LINK

🚩 Card NUMBER: #3

📝 Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? no

SemPiadaJun 29, 2021 7:47 PM
Jun 29, 2021 8:06 PM

Oct 2011
Initial Post Number: #2063 ♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: June 30, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: -

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Phraze?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Phraze/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 690
Time Zone: GMT

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Pandora Hearts

⚔️ Challenge list:

PhrazeJul 9, 2021 10:58 AM

Jun 29, 2021 11:18 PM
Jun 2021
Initial Post Number: #2064☩

🔶 Challenge Finish Date: TBA

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Thompsonn
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/Thompsonn

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 39
Time Zone: UTC+10/AEST

⚔️ Challenge list:

Jun 30, 2021 1:35 AM
Bhaal babe

Jul 2015
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 05, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: June 28, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: ❀❀❀

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 327
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 439

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #244
📜 Link to your sign-up form: ❀❀❀

🚩 Card NUMBER: 1
🚩 Restriction: TV, Endurance

Jun 30, 2021 4:30 AM

Apr 2021
Initial Post Number: #2066 ☩

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/adorem3x?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/adorem3x/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 51
Time Zone: UTC-4

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Kakegurui (signature)

⚔️ Challenge list:

adorem3xOct 6, 2021 7:27 PM

Jun 30, 2021 7:35 AM

May 2021
Initial Post Number: #2067

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 1, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: -- -- --

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Treeky_?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Treeky_/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 74

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma

⚔️ Challenge list:

Treeky_Nov 23, 2021 11:56 AM
Jun 30, 2021 9:16 AM
Nov 2020
This will be a challenge worth taking.
Jun 30, 2021 10:44 AM
Jan 2021

⚔️ Challenge list:

Jun 30, 2021 12:33 PM
Nov 2020

🚩 Card Number: #07

⚔️ Challenge list:
    Card #7: Moz's Madness

Jun 30, 2021 3:17 PM
Mar 2021
Initial Post Number: #2071♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: July 01, 2021
📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/bencje?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/bencje/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 65 (the day you make your post)
Time Zone: GMT+2

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Pro
📚 Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive - Plan to Watch

⚔️ Challenge list:

BENCjeJan 24, 2022 1:42 PM
Jun 30, 2021 3:21 PM
Jan 2021
Initial Post Number: #2072 ✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: 07.01.2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/CrayyCray?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/CrayyCray/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 95 (the day you make your post)
Time Zone: UTC/GMT+2

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Pro
🚩 Restriction: Endurance

📚 Anime in Forum Set: N/A (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

⚔️ Challenge list:

CrayyCrayAug 28, 2021 7:38 AM
Jul 1, 2021 12:56 PM
Nov 2018
Initial Post Number: #2073 ♬

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 1, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/DiamondTMZ?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/DiamondTMZ/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 439
Time Zone: GMT+1

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Enthusiast
🚩 Restriction:N/A

📚 Anime in Forum Set:Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica

⚔️ Challenge list:

DiamondTMZNov 6, 2021 5:27 AM
Jul 1, 2021 8:50 PM

Dec 2020
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 18, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: July 2, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yerwasius?status=2

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 849 (the day you made your post)
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 886

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #2051
📜 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=2000#msg63624134

🚩 Card NUMBER: #3

📝 Do you want your challenge inspected as Jackpot!? No

Jul 2, 2021 4:25 AM
Apr 2021
Initial Post Number: #2075✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: July 3rd, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: October 7th, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Verotsuki?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/verotsuki?referral=search

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 414
Time Zone: Lisbon (GMT+1)

⚔️ Challenge list:

VerotsukiOct 9, 2021 8:08 AM
Jul 3, 2021 12:24 PM

Aug 2016
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 02, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: July 03, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/kokusu?status=2

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 139
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 301

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #984
📜 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=950#msg61681060

🚩 Card NUMBER: #09

Jul 3, 2021 6:02 PM

Jun 2021
Initial Post Number: #2077 ღ

🔷 Challenge Start Date: July 03, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Marzipan-Goose?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/Marzipan-Goose?referral=search

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 168
Time Zone: -4 Hours

📚 Legend: Watching 2 - Completed 8 - Inactive/Plan to Watch 27

⚔️ Challenge list:

Marzipan-GooseJan 1, 2022 2:02 PM

Jul 3, 2021 10:08 PM
May 2015
Initial Post Number: #2078✩

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/paratus?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/paratus/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 129
Time Zone: America/Indianapolis

🚩 Card Number: #09

📚 Legend: Invalid Completed 21/64 - Valid Completed 42/64 - Inactive/Plan to Watch 1/64

⚔️ Challenge list:

paratusJan 27, 7:06 AM
Jul 4, 2021 3:36 AM
Oct 2020
Initial Post Number: #2079 ✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: Jan 08, 2021
🔶 Challenge Finish Date:

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/unie_?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/unie_/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 96
Time Zone: UTC+10:00

⚔️ Challenge list:

unie_Sep 22, 2021 2:18 AM
Jul 4, 2021 6:32 AM
Jun 2021
So this is my first time attempting these challenges, if I do anything wrong please tell me :)

Initial Post Number: #2080

🔷 Challenge Start Date: July 5, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
🔶 Challenge Finish Date:

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SerenityShields?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/SerenityShields/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 6
Time Zone: GMT+10

⚔️ Challenge list:

SerenityShieldsJul 4, 2021 6:45 AM
Jul 4, 2021 7:46 AM
Jun 2021
Initial Post Number: #2081 ღ

🔷 Challenge Start Date: July 4, 2021(the date your first anime was watched)

Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/__MONA__?status=2
Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/__MONA__/profile

▪︎ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 70 (the day you make your post)
▪︎ Time Zone: GMT+5.5

Card Number: #08
Card Level: Bingo Legend
Restriction: RESTRICTION(S): TV, Neat Freak

Anime in Forum Set: Nanami Kento from Jujutsu Kaisen
Legend: Watching: 1 - Completed: 1 - Inactive/Plan to Watch

⚔️ Challenge list:

__MONA__Jul 11, 2021 1:10 AM
Jul 4, 2021 5:42 PM

Aug 2016
Initial Post Number: #2082✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 8, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tomppaa?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Tomppaa/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 437
Time Zone: UTC+3

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Enthusiast

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Monogatari Series

⚔️ Challenge list:

TomppaaNov 13, 2021 5:43 PM
Jul 4, 2021 8:38 PM
Feb 2019

🔷 Challenge Start Date: 5, july (the date your first anime was watched)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/qwertycubez69724?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/qwertycubez69724/profile

⚔️ Challenge list:

Jul 4, 2021 11:11 PM

Mar 2011
@AWC_mod BINGO!
🔶 Challenge Finish Date: August 14, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Plaxsin?status=2

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 918
Completed Anime (at turn-in): 991

📜 Sign-up form Initial Post Number: #052 ☩
📜 Link to your sign-up form: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1885985&show=50#msg61620182

🚩 Card NUMBER: #07

PlaxsinAug 14, 2021 7:14 PM

Jul 5, 2021 4:16 AM
Jul 2021
Initial Post Number: #2085 ✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: July 5, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KorewaFui?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/KorewaFui/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 3 (the day you make your post)
Time Zone: GMT+7

🚩 Card Number: #09
🚩 Restriction: N/A (put N/A if none)

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e

⚔️ Challenge list:

Jul 7, 2021 5:59 PM

Sep 2014
Initial Post Number: #2086✩

🔷 Challenge Start Date: January 8, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Madiemouse98?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Madiemouse98/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 346 (the day you make your post)
Time Zone: CT

🚩 Restriction: N/A (put N/A if none)

📚 Anime in Forum Set: Wooser no Sono Higurashi

23 / 64 Complete

⚔️ Challenge list:

TheOwlWeebNov 26, 2021 1:09 PM
Jul 7, 2021 7:16 PM

Jul 2020
Initial Post Number: #2087♬

🔶 Challenge Finish Date: November 27, 2021

📣 Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/survivor_girl?status=2
📣 Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/survivor_girl/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 271
Time Zone: UTC-5

⚔️ Challenge list:

survivor_girlNov 27, 2021 4:00 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (51) « First ... « 39 40 [41] 42 43 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Dai Sato (Ergo Proxy, Eureka Seven, Cowboy Bebop) Video Interview

MisatoAdmin - 2 hours ago

1 by LoveLikeBlood »»
3 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

268 by Coaghim »»
5 minutes ago

» Visual Novels — General Thread ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 27

73 by Entity72 »»
12 minutes ago

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together?

Oshieteoshiete4 - Yesterday

29 by Zimmu »»
14 minutes ago

» Best anime from Disney+?

Spunkert - 2 hours ago

9 by Zarutaku »»
16 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.