Forum Settings
Forums

2021 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign Up (OPEN until NOV 30)

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (51) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2021 8:12 PM
Jul 2017
Initial Post Number: #1131☩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: April 10, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: ??? ???, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/xXytHdlkJmhggftX?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/xXytHdlkJmhggftX/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 188
⏰ Time Zone: GMT -5

🚩 Card Number: #01
🚩 Card Level: β˜…β˜… Bingo Enthusiast
🚩 Restriction: N/A

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Love Live! School Idol Project
πŸ“š Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch
βš”οΈ Challenge list:

Card #1: Aera's Assortment

βš”οΈ DATE FORMAT: ??? ??

When posting this form I am confirming that I have read
the Rules, How to Participate, and the Challenge List with Explanations posts in their entirety to the best of my ability.
I am also confirming that I will not delete my post if I decide later on that I do not wish to complete the challenge.

xXytHdlkJmhggftXApr 10, 2021 9:24 PM
Jan 16, 2021 8:33 PM
Nov 2014
Initial Post Number: #1132ღ

πŸ”· I have decided to withdraw from the 2021 Anime Watching Challenge πŸ”·

I understand that if later on during the year I wish to rejoin the challenge, I can edit this post to participate again.
I also understand that I don't need to make a new post if I wish to rejoin.
SonicFF7Nov 26, 2021 7:57 PM
Jan 16, 2021 8:42 PM
Feb 2019
Initial Post Number: #000

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: JANUARY 16, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/koiifle?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/koiifle/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 141 (the day you make your post)
⏰ Time Zone: UTC/EASTERN STANDARD TIME

🚩 Card Number: #08
🚩 Card Level: CARD_LEVEL_NAME
🚩 Restriction: RESTRICTION(S)_USED (put N/A if none)

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: ANIME_USED (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

Starting up TO-DO list (remove list before turning in!)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #8: Ran's Russian Roulette

βš”οΈ DATE FORMAT: MMM DD (example: Jan 01)

the Rules, How to Participate, and the Challenge List with Explanations posts in their entirety to the best of my ability.
I am also confirming that I will not delete my post if I decide later on that I do not wish to complete the challenge.

Copy the item's entire BBCode (everything in the rectangle, including the [*]) into the space provided at the bottom of your card - Do not copy the entire list, only the items you are switching for

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (03) Watch a Special that has a total duration of 20 minutes or more
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (04) Watch a Sequel to an anime you've previously completed
ANIME_TITLE
[Related Anime: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (07) Watch a Movie with a total duration of 2 hours or more
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (09) Watch an anime with 30 or more episodes that are each 15 minutes or less
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (10) Watch an anime with 60 or more episodes that are each 15 minutes or less
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (11) Watch an anime with 35 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (12) Watch an anime with 40 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (14) Watch an anime with 75 or more episodes that are each 16 minutes or more
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (16) Watch an anime without a Licensor listed
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (19) Watch an anime by a studio with 5 - 50 anime in MAL's database
ANIME_TITLE
[Studio: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (21) Watch an anime with two or more studios listed
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (24) Watch an anime where the same Voice Actor is credited under at least two different characters
ANIME_TITLE
[Voice Actor/Actress: | Character 1: | Character 2: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (25) Watch an anime featuring a Voice Actor who is also credited with a Theme/Insert Song Performance in the anime
ANIME_TITLE
[Voice Actor/Actress: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (27) Watch an anime that began airing the same month you joined MAL
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (28) Watch an anime that began airing the same day you joined MAL
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (34) Watch an anime that began airing between 1990 and 1999
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (35) Watch an anime that began airing between 1980 and 1989
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (36) Watch an anime that began airing between 1960 and 1979
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (37) Watch an anime adapted from a Visual Novel or Light Novel
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (40) Watch an anime adapted from a Card Game or Game
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (41) Watch an anime adapted from a Book, Picture Book or Novel
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (44) Watch an anime with a popularity lower than #700 and a total duration of 16 minutes or more
ANIME_TITLE
[Popularity When Started: | Screenshot: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (46) Watch an anime with a popularity lower than #5,000 and a total duration of 16 minutes or more
ANIME_TITLE
[Popularity When Started: | Screenshot: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (48) Watch an anime with an episode duration of 6 minutes or more and less than 500 completed members that finished airing before you started it
ANIME_TITLE
[Completed Members When Started: | Screenshot: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (51) Watch an anime with an episode duration of 6 minutes or more and less than 10,000 completed members that finished airing before you started it
ANIME_TITLE
[Completed Members When Started: | Screenshot: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (54) Watch an anime with more users in the "Plan-to-Watch" stat than the "Completed" stat that finished airing before you started it
ANIME_TITLE
["Plan-to-Watch" Members When Started: | "Completed" Members when Started: | Screenshot: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (57) Watch an anime with 2 or more episodes and an episode duration of 50 minutes or more
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (58) Watch an anime with 50 or less favorites on MAL and an episode duration of 16 minutes or more that finished airing before you started it
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (60) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that is rated G (All Ages) or PG (Children)
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (62) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that is rated R+ (Mild Nudity)
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (63) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that is rated Rx — Hentai
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (75) Watch an anime tagged with your least watched genre by time according to Anime+
ANIME_TITLE
[Least Watched Genre by Time: | Screenshot: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (76) Watch an anime with a total duration of 16 minutes or more that's tagged with 2 Genres or less
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (78) Watch an anime with no Japanese words or phrases in the main title
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (79) Watch an anime that has a one-word main title
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (82) Watch an anime with the word "Animation" in the main title
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (83) Watch an anime with a non-alphanumeric character in the main title
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (85) Watch an anime with an honorific in the main title
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (86) Watch an anime without any Recommendations
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (98) Watch an anime with the "More Info" section provided
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (99) Watch an anime with a year in the title
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (102) Watch a TV type anime with an irregular release schedule (where at least one episode was released less than 7 days after its previous episode or more than 7 days after its previous episode)
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (103) Watch an anime with an active streaming service listed under Licensors/Producers (Crunchyroll, Funimation, Hulu, Netflix)
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (104) Watch an anime with a main character that is a professional in their field
ANIME_TITLE
[Main Character: | Profession: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (105) Watch an anime with a human main character that is not Japanese
ANIME_TITLE
[Main Character: | Nationality: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (106) Watch an anime with a non-humanoid main character
ANIME_TITLE
[Main Character: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (107) Watch an anime where a main character wears glasses
ANIME_TITLE
[Main Character: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (109) Watch an anime with 8 or more main characters listed
[url=http://myanimelist.net/anime/0000]ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (111) Watch an anime with at least 3 human adults as main characters
ANIME_TITLE
[MC 1: | MC 2: | MC 3: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (112) Watch an anime with at least 2 human children as main characters
ANIME_TITLE
[MC 1: | MC 2: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (114) Watch an anime where a female character is voiced by a male voice actor
ANIME_TITLE
[Female Character: | Voice Actor: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (115) Watch a listed anime featuring a character with two different eye colors (also known as heterochromia)
ANIME_TITLE
[Character: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (117) Watch an anime that finished airing before you started it and has no Opening Theme (OP) or Ending Theme (ED) listed
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (118) Watch an anime with 20 or more episodes that has only one Opening Theme (OP) and one Ending Theme (ED) listed
ANIME_TITLE

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (120) Watch an anime in which 2 or more of the Opening Theme (OP) and/or Ending Theme (ED) are performed by the same Artist/Group
ANIME_TITLE
[Artist/Group: ]

[*][Started: DATE] [Finished: DATE] (122) Watch an anime that has two or more adaptations listed under Related Anime
ANIME_TITLE
KoiifleAug 17, 2021 2:39 PM

Jan 16, 2021 9:44 PM

Nov 2017
Initial Post Number: #1134 ✩

.......................● Challenge start date: 01/01/2021
.......................● Challenge finish date:
.......................● Link to your completed anime list: ✩
.......................● Link to your Anime+: ✩
.......................● Completed anime at sign-up: 95
.......................● Completed anime at turn-in:
.......................● Time zone: GMT-6
.......................● Card number: #10
.......................● Card level: Bingo Legend
.......................● Restriction: None

...............................................................................Watching - Completed - Plan to Watch

everyearningJan 25, 2021 6:00 PM
Jan 16, 2021 11:17 PM
May 2020
Initial Post Number: #1135✩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 18 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 07 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/xxR0N1N?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/xxR0N1N/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 79
⏰ Time Zone: GMT +8

🚩 Card Number: #03
🚩 Card Level: β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Bingo Legend
🚩 Restriction: Neat Freak

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: N/A

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #3: Strained Shey

xxR0N1NDec 29, 2021 11:59 PM
Jan 16, 2021 11:22 PM
Aug 2020

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date:January,18 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/FlyingrosesUwU?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/YOUR_USERNAME/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 164
⏰ Time Zone: UTC/GMT_ZONE

🚩 Card Number: #09
🚩 Card Level: Bingo Enthusiast

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: ANIME_USED (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #9: Yuki's Yearlong

FlyingrosesUwUFeb 27, 2021 6:36 PM
Jan 16, 2021 11:33 PM
Jun 2020
Initial Post Number: #1137☩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 17, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 30, 2021
πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cicato?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/cicato/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 56
⏰ Time Zone: GMT +8

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

cicatoDec 10, 2021 11:08 AM
Jan 17, 2021 12:22 AM

Mar 2015
Initial Post Number: #1135 ✩

✲ Challenge Start Date: Jan20, 2021
✲ Challenge Finish Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR (example: November 30, 2021)

✲ Link to your completed anime list: completed AnimeList
✲ Link to your Anime+: Anime +

✲ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 170
✲ Time Zone: GMT+3

✲ Card Number: #08
✲ Card Level: Bingo Legend
✲ Restriction: N/A

✲ Anime in Forum Set: N/A

✲ Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

yonma07Jan 25, 2021 11:36 PM
Jan 17, 2021 2:28 AM
Jan 2020
Initial Post Number: #1140

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 1, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tokimeki_stream?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/tokimeki_stream/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 136 (the day you make your post)
⏰ Time Zone: GMT -5

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Legend
🚩 Restriction: N/A (put N/A if none)

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: N/A (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

tokimeki_streamJan 17, 2021 3:13 AM
Jan 17, 2021 4:13 AM
Jan 2021
Initial Post Number: #1141

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: 1 January, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: ???, 2021 (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/YOUR_USERNAME?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/YOUR_USERNAME/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): COMPLETED_ANIME (the day you make your post)

🚩 Card Level: Bingo legend

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

bakabakasta78Jan 17, 2021 11:45 PM
Jan 17, 2021 5:03 AM

Jul 2019
Initial Post Number: #1138♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: TBC

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/VolatileSmile?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/VolatileSmile/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 197
⏰ Time Zone: Singapore/Hong Kong/China/Taiwan (CTT/GMT+8:00)

🚩 Card Number: #06

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Bakemonogatari, SpyxFamily

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #6: Rubik's Rubric

VolatileSmileJan 26, 2021 4:44 AM
Jan 17, 2021 5:13 AM
Apr 2019
Initial Post Number: #1143♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 15, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date:

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/HastyHokage?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/HastyHokage/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 118
⏰ Time Zone: CET

🚩 Card Level: BINGO ADDICT

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

HastyHokageJan 28, 2021 2:34 PM
Jan 17, 2021 8:16 AM
Feb 2019
Initial Post Number: #1144

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date:Januray 15,2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/FrikiRadioactivo
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/FrikiRadioactivo/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 61
⏰ Time Zone: Europe/Madrid GMT+1

🚩 Card Number: #02
🚩 Card Level:γ€€β˜…γ€€ Bingo Rookie:

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: One Piece

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #2: BigDud's Deathmatch

FrikiRadioactivoNov 17, 2021 1:20 AM
Jan 17, 2021 8:39 AM

Jun 2020
Initial Post Number: #1145

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Janurary 18, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date:November 30, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TertiaryCoot
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+:
https://anime.plus/TertiaryCoot

⏰ Completed Anime 69
⏰ Time Zone: GMT+8

🚩 Restriction: NA

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: NA

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

TertiaryCootJan 17, 2021 9:07 AM

Even If We Painstakingly Piece Together Something Lost, It Doesn't Mean Things Will Ever go Back To How They Were - Guts

Jan 17, 2021 9:19 AM

Jul 2017
Initial Post Number: #1146☩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 6, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: Completed
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: Anime+

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 362
⏰ Time Zone: GMT-5

🚩 Card Number: #11

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Tsubasa: Tokyo Revelations

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #11: Kay's Kaleidoscope

βš”οΈ CHALLENGE LIST

NakataModemSep 17, 2021 4:16 PM
Jan 17, 2021 9:50 AM

Aug 2018
Initial Post Number: #1147 ✩

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JCdaisuki?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/JCdaisuki/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (atGMT+1 sign-up):398
⏰ Time Zone: GMT+1

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Rookie

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

JCdaisukiFeb 23, 2021 5:23 PM
Jan 17, 2021 9:52 AM
Dec 2016
Initial Post Number: #1148✩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/profile/SukMyToze
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/SukMyToze/ratings,anime

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 39
⏰ Time Zone: GMT (England)

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Kill la Kill (Profile) Re:Zero (Signature)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

βš”οΈ DATE FORMAT: DD MMM (example: 01 Jan)

SukMyTozeJan 17, 2021 10:48 AM

Jan 17, 2021 11:32 AM

Sep 2014
Initial Post Number: #1150♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: JANUARY 6, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: MONTH DAY, 2021 (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/HesselHoff?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/HesselHoff/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 549
⏰ Time Zone: GMT

🚩 Card Level: Bingo Addict

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Avatar - Toriko| Signature - Fate Zero

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

HesselHoffMar 24, 2021 1:29 PM
Jan 17, 2021 11:32 AM

Sep 2014
Initial Post Number: #1151°

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 11, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 06, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/JoeXL?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/JoeXL/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 246

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: One Piece

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

JoeXLNov 17, 2021 1:46 PM
Jan 17, 2021 12:12 PM

Oct 2020
Initial Post Number: ##

πŸ”· I have decided to withdraw from the 2021 Anime Watching Challenge πŸ”·

Forgot to keep track of things on this post, and just decided I didn't really want to do it.

I understand that if later on during the year I wish to rejoin the challenge, I can edit this post to participate again.
I also understand that I don't need to make a new post if I wish to rejoin.
LilBoOfficialMar 10, 2021 7:55 AM
Jan 17, 2021 12:37 PM

Apr 2018
Initial Post Number: #1152♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Jan 17, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/chronal?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/chronal/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 189
⏰ Time Zone: PST/GMT-8

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Toilet Bound Hanako Kun, Banana Fish

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

chronalJan 17, 2021 2:22 PM
Jan 17, 2021 1:05 PM
Jul 2020
Initial Post Number: #1154 ღ

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 05, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Heinzdub?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Heinzdub/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 163
⏰ Time Zone:;GMT-7

🚩 Restriction: None

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

HeinzdubJan 20, 2021 4:48 PM
Jan 17, 2021 3:14 PM
Feb 2020
Initial Post Number: #1154✩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 8, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iron_nunchucks?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/Iron_nunchucks

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 101

🚩 Card Number: #04
🚩 Card Level Name: Bingo Addict

πŸ“š Legend: Watching - Completed 10 - Inactive/Plan to Watch

Card #4: Beango Card

Iron_nunchucksOct 13, 2021 1:41 PM
Jan 17, 2021 3:33 PM

Mar 2020
Initial Post Number: #1155☩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 1st, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Masterbos175?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/Masterbos175

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 422
⏰ Time Zone: EST_ZONE

🚩 Restriction: Endurance

πŸ“š Legend: Watching (12) - Completed (23) - Inactive/Plan to Watch (15)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    23/64 Completed

βš”οΈ DATE FORMAT: Example: Nov 30

Masterbos175May 16, 2021 3:34 AM

- May God Be With You -

Jan 17, 2021 3:36 PM

Apr 2014
Initial Post Number: #1156♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 03, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 24, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/waferboy?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/waferboy/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 59

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

waferboyNov 24, 2021 8:16 AM
Jan 17, 2021 4:01 PM

Dec 2020
Initial Post Number: #1157ღ

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 01 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 30 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/trashpanda147?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/trashpanda147?

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 172
⏰ Time Zone: UTC

🚩 Card Number: #8
🚩 Restriction: n/a

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Lucky Star

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

trashpanda147Apr 12, 2021 2:41 AM
Jan 17, 2021 4:03 PM
Jun 2019
Initial Post Number: #1158

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 1 ,2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: ?

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Morge26?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Morge26/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 38 (the day you make your post)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

Morge26Jan 19, 2021 10:29 AM
Jan 17, 2021 4:30 PM
Aug 2020
Initial Post Number: #1159✩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 2, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/medusa28?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/medusa28/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 39
⏰ Time Zone: CST/GMT-6

🚩 Card Number: #05

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #5: Étude's Aviary

jca28Jan 17, 2021 6:47 PM
Jan 17, 2021 6:15 PM

Mar 2014
Initial Post Number: #1159☩

β˜… Challenge Start Date: January 2, 2021
β˜… Challenge Finish Date: MONTH DAY, YEAR (example: November 30, 2021)

β˜… Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/jaylyfish?status=2
β˜… Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/jaylyfish/profile

β˜… Completed Anime (at sign-up): 393 (the day you make your post)
β˜… Time Zone: GMT

β˜… Card Number: #07
β˜… Card Level: Bingo Addict
β˜… Restriction: N/A

β˜… Anime in Forum Set: Kuragehime
β˜… Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #7: Moz's Madness

jaylyfishApr 25, 2021 10:44 PM
Jan 17, 2021 6:15 PM
Nov 2017
Initial Post Number: #1160♬

✎ Challenge Start Date: January 7, 2021
✎ Challenge Finish Date: TBD

❀ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KIAnimeNC?status=2
❀ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/KIAnimeNC/profile

Completed Anime (at sign-up): 69
Time Zone: NZDT/GMT+12

✿ Card Number: #08
✿ Card Level: Bingo Addict
✿ Restriction: N/A

✩ Anime in Forum Set: N/A
✩ Legend: Watching - Completed - Inactive/Plan to Watch

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

KIAnimeNCApr 18, 2021 7:18 PM
Jan 17, 2021 6:54 PM
May 2020
Initial Post Number: #1161♬

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/tymantrim?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/tymantrim/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 121
⏰ Time Zone: CST

🚩 Card Number: #10

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #10: Lestat's Luxuries

tymantrimJan 17, 2021 7:01 PM
Jan 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Dec 2016
Initial Post Number: #1162♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: October 18, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ha-sami_j?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/ha-sami_j/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 289
⏰ Time Zone: GMT+3

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Kimetsu no Yaiba

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

Ha-Sami_JNov 16, 2021 7:35 AM
Jan 17, 2021 11:23 PM
Nov 2017
Initial Post Number: #1163♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Jan 01, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Luigilikespie?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Luigilikespie/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 109
⏰ Time Zone: CST

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

LuigilikespieOct 25, 2021 12:18 AM
Jan 18, 2021 1:02 AM
Mar 2018
♬
πŸ”· 01/18/21: January 18th, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 30, 2021 (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/HentaiHero420?status=2
https://anime.plus/HentaiHero420

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 104 (the day you make your post)
⏰ Time Zone: EST

🚩 Restriction: N/A (put N/A if none)

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: N/A (put N/A if none; refers to your forum avatar and signature)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

HentaiHero420Jan 21, 2021 3:15 PM
Jan 18, 2021 1:06 AM
Nov 2019
Initial Post Number: #1165 ♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 18, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/EienNoOniichan?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/EienNoOniichan/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 95
⏰ Time Zone: CET/GMT + 1

🚩 Card Number: #05
🚩 Restriction: TV, Endurance, Spring

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Lost Song, My Neighbor Totoro

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #5: Étude's Aviary

EienNoOniichanFeb 6, 2021 4:06 AM
Jan 18, 2021 1:13 AM
Jan 2020
Initial Post Number: #1166☩

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/LiteralBonobo

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 77
⏰ Time Zone: EST/GMT-5

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

LiteralBonoboJan 30, 2021 3:57 AM
Britannian
Jan 18, 2021 2:00 AM

Sep 2018
Initial Post Number: #1169♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 18, 2020 (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: MAL
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: Anime+

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 44 (the day you make your post)
⏰ Time Zone: MST

🚩 Card Number: #02

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Bakemonogatari

βš”οΈ Challenge list:
    Card #2: BigDud's Deathmatch

emiliabourgeoisJan 18, 2021 2:10 AM
Jan 18, 2021 3:51 AM

Aug 2015
Initial Post Number: #1170☩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: JANUARY 18, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Friesss?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Friesss/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 51 (the day you make your post)
⏰ Time Zone: MYT (UTC+8)

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Koe no Katachi

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

FriesssMay 28, 2021 1:04 PM
Jan 18, 2021 5:02 AM
Feb 2020

Challenge Start Date: 1/18/2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gamerfluff76?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gamerfluff76?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): Card #2: BigDud's Deathmatch
⏰ Time Zone: US/Central

🚩 Card Number: #
🚩 Card Level: the entire board
🚩 Restriction:?

Jan 18, 2021 6:20 AM
Jan 2021
Initial Post Number: #1172♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Jan 18, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: TBD (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/shirohige4579?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://anime.plus/shirohige4579?referral=search

⏰ Time Zone: GMT+6:30

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

shirohige4579Jan 18, 2021 7:11 AM
Jan 18, 2021 8:34 AM

Jun 2019
Initial Post Number: #1173°

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 23, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: December 15, 2021 || Turn In

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_ChaoticNeutral_?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/_ChaoticNeutral_/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 213 || (at turn-in: 261)
⏰ Time Zone: US/Central

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Tell Your World

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

_ChaoticNeutral_Dec 17, 2021 1:51 AM
Jan 18, 2021 9:31 AM
Jan 2020
Initial Post Number: #1174

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: Jan 18, 2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SpaceBoyKaito?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/SpaceBoyKaito/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 365
⏰ Time Zone: UTC-3

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

Jan 18, 2021 9:34 AM

Sep 2016
placeholder placeholder placeholder
sᴇᴛ ʙʏ ᴋᴏᴛᴏʀΙͺsα΄€α΄œΚ€α΄œs
w
Jan 18, 2021 9:57 AM
Jan 2016
Initial Post Number: #1175

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 9, 2021
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: MONTH DAY, 2021 (example: November 30, 2021)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/TheAnimeDoomer?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: https://myanimelist.net/profile/TheAnimeDoomer

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 402

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set:N/A

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

TheAnimeDoomerJan 18, 2021 11:45 AM
Jan 18, 2021 10:44 AM

Mar 2013
Initial Post Number: #1176 ღ

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 01, 2020
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: TBD

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: here
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: here

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 507
⏰ Time Zone: UTC/GMT +1 hour

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Avatar - Gintoki from Gintama | Signature - Yato from Noragami
πŸ“š Legend: Watching - Completed
- Inactive/Plan to Watch

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

ninetailedfoxieNov 1, 2021 3:00 AM
Jan 18, 2021 10:46 AM
Sep 2020
Initial Post Number: #1177

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/itsmaria?status=2

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 19
⏰ Time Zone: GMT+0

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

itsmariaJan 18, 2021 10:57 AM
Jan 18, 2021 10:50 AM
Apr 2020
Initial Post Number: #1178

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 19, 2021(the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Time_Altar?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Time_Altar/profile

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

Time_AltarJan 18, 2021 10:59 AM
Jan 18, 2021 11:42 AM

Apr 2011
Initial Post Number: #1157 ღ

πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: November 28, 2021

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ani_magstatus=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/ani_mag/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 860
⏰ Time Zone: UTC+1

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: Bounen no Xamdou (avatar)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

ani_magNov 29, 2021 12:44 PM
Jan 18, 2021 11:44 AM

Nov 2014
Initial Post Number: #1180 ✩

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date: January 19th, 2020
πŸ”Ά Challenge Finish Date: TBD

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Neptunio?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/Neptunio/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 155
⏰ Time Zone: GMT+1

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

NeptunioJan 31, 2021 5:13 AM
Jan 18, 2021 1:02 PM
Mar 2019
Initial Post Number: #1181♬

πŸ”· Challenge Start Date:1/18/2021 (the date your first anime was watched)

πŸ“£ Link to your completed anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/renkilledme?status=2
πŸ“£ Link to your Anime+: http://graph.anime.plus/renkilledme/profile

⏰ Completed Anime (at sign-up): 71 (the day you make your post)
⏰ Time Zone: EST/GMT_ZONE

🚩 Card Level: easy
🚩 Restriction: RESTRICTION(S)_USED (n/a)

πŸ“š Anime in Forum Set: ANIME_USED (n/a)

βš”οΈ Challenge list:

Modified by AWC_mod, Jan 8, 1:58 PM
Report - Quote

2021 AWC Sign Up — Discussion

2021 MRC Sign Up — Discussion

Discord | Official Club
renkilledmeJan 18, 2021 1:19 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (51) « First ... « 21 22 [23] 24 25 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Did you know people who have only 200 completed anime but more than 100 days are--

LenRea - 3 hours ago

30 by Stygian_Prisoner »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character?

Shizuna - 6 hours ago

20 by APolygons2 »»
5 minutes ago

» Have you ever considered picking up drawing anime as a hobby?

Anjuro - Today

34 by traed »»
8 minutes ago

» Is there any anime which you haven't watched but you enjoyed the Hentai/Doujin centred around that perticular series ?

GoodBoy0069 - Jun 1

11 by APolygons2 »»
23 minutes ago

» Blu-ray is an outdated metric, Streaming services are the new standard

solacez - Yesterday

32 by ShatteredSans »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.