Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Angels of Death
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 5, 2018 7:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's out on Amazon Prime and Crunchyroll (they're streaming it too)

Seems to be a continuation of events from the main TV series. We got a hearing about murder cases again. It seems this series really wants to explore Rachel's beliefs and her character. Man, Rachel's mom has problems.

> I'm not your God.
Dang, this anime really loves to build more with this recurring element.
cyruzApr 19, 2020 2:11 AM
Oct 5, 2018 8:51 AM

Oct 2017
This show has turned out to be shit. And she shot Daniel, which is obvious...
Oct 5, 2018 8:59 AM

Nov 2008
RAY, WHAT ARE YOU DOIN.

Though it's probably an act and she predicted Zack could avoid all that dangerous shit.....BUT STILL.....DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND. XD

Her backstory got me a little emotional. Why can't she have a nice family!? ;_;

KatsutoSaki said:
This show has turned out to be THE shit.

Fixed that for you :D

Oct 5, 2018 9:34 AM

Jan 2013
Glad there wasn't too much of a delay after episode 12. Still this was a pretty good episode especially the part about Rachel's past. It showed in the flashback that Danny can actually act like a normal person so I don't know why they didn't have him be like that in the first episode before his revelation. Looking forward to the rest now.
Oct 5, 2018 9:44 AM

Mar 2012
Rachel is amazing, she can do things that I can't.
Oct 5, 2018 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
Episode 13 is out and like the main show, didn't really like this too much.
Oct 5, 2018 9:59 AM
May 2017
Honestly I feel like this wasn't able to capture the same feeling as the game.
Oh and they didn't really explain things as well as it was done in the game.
dhk_naeemOct 5, 2018 10:57 AM
Oct 5, 2018 10:25 AM

Mar 2016
absolutely no hesitation in shooting up her own father, and without even a change in expression
Oct 5, 2018 10:31 AM

Dec 2014
ok wow so rachel's past was revealed... so this was her floor.. That's why everyone knew her... this keeps on getting good
Oct 5, 2018 10:34 AM

Jan 2018
Well got her backstory huh I don't know something was missing
Oct 5, 2018 10:34 AM

Jun 2014
Learning about Rachel's past was pretty interesting.....but it was super fucked up.

I'm assuming she either shot Danny at the end, or she shot Zack and he's going to continuously bleed out without dying for the rest of the series.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 5, 2018 10:39 AM

Aug 2016
Well to sum this episode up:

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Oct 5, 2018 10:40 AM
May 2017
Ryuseishun said:
absolutely no hesitation in shooting up her own father, and without even a change in expression

Well, in the game she had a wide smile
Oct 5, 2018 11:30 AM

Oct 2012
Not really sure what the deal is with people thinking this episode was dumb. I thought the first 12 were OK and this was the best episode yet. We finally understand what Rachel did and why she's broken. Luckily Zach is still being loyal - he's always just wanted someone to need him.
Oct 5, 2018 12:17 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Seems Rachel's family wasn't the kind and loving parents that were assumed. Her father really was a psycho though. What Rachel did though was quite shocking but i guess now Zack and Rachel are equal. Danny really has become quite creepy though. Zack's refusal to be Rachel's god sure changed their relationship dramatically. Quite the episode and one that had some shocking revelations.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2018 12:18 PM

Apr 2015
Rachel's past is quite fucked up! Her dad was seriously messed up, he got what he deserved though.
Oct 5, 2018 12:41 PM

Apr 2018
modboy said:
Not really sure what the deal is with people thinking this episode was dumb. I thought the first 12 were OK and this was the best episode yet. We finally understand what Rachel did and why she's broken. Luckily Zach is still being loyal - he's always just wanted someone to need him.

Agreed, one of the best episodes
Oct 5, 2018 12:50 PM

Nov 2008
killuaxgon said:
modboy said:

Agreed, one of the best episodes

Like it's not my fave because it's pretty depressing but the gamers are giving their approval on the accuracy and execution so...I'll take their word for it.

Oct 5, 2018 2:50 PM

Jun 2017
I am kinda sure Rachel just shot Danny since she will probably make Zack her family in a non dead way this time as a repentance or something. At least that's what I think will happen, haven't played the game but it would be a shame to spoiler myself when we are nearing the end of the anime.

I liked the episode overall, we got juicy answers. No wonder Rachel got so fucked up with a family like that, it's not really her fault. Also, she was still the most normal out of the 3 as disturbing as she was lmao.
Oct 5, 2018 2:52 PM

Sep 2018
Damn... this episode was fucked. Now we know why Rachel is this way. Poor girl...
Still, it's a pretty good episode. I just wish they would've just shown Daniel being shot, since it's pretty obvious that's what happened
Oct 5, 2018 5:03 PM

Aug 2017
As always, my AOTS from Summer never disappoint me.

I'm sad for Rachel. She suffered a lot ;_;.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 5, 2018 7:23 PM
Dec 2017
Why all the hate?!
Oct 5, 2018 7:54 PM

Jul 2017
I’m glad we got to see Rachel’s past, but i weren’t expecting it to be so dark. Rachel really is a victim in all this because of her fucked up parents.

The poor girl just wanted to ask a question, but instead she decided to fix her parents to make the perfect family she always wanted

One of the problems i have with this backstory is we don’t see Rachel’s “shy, timid, and unconfident ”personality that she had in the first episode
FlexstyleOct 5, 2018 8:04 PM
Oct 5, 2018 8:07 PM

Feb 2011
Chiibi said:
RAY, WHAT ARE YOU DOIN.

Though it's probably an act and she predicted Zack could avoid all that dangerous shit.....BUT STILL.....DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR BOYFRIEND. XD

Her backstory got me a little emotional. Why can't she have a nice family!? ;_;

LOL!! right! Rachel shouldn't play around with her gun and pointing her gun at her boyfriend: nice one there Chibii, LOL!!!!!: as we witness Zack hasn't given up on Rachel other wise he could of just killed her right there and now without asking her anything else after what he discovered about her and how she's behaving now: we can tell she's not being herself: that stupid doctor is making her like this ( re-living and re-awakening her trauma all over again): he's a huge bad influence on her: Zack is the only one who can grant Rachel's happiness in it's REAL FORM, THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN: GO ZACK WE ARE CHEERING FOR YOU: SAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND, LOL!!!!! xD

OMG,OMG!!!!!: This episode is really SOMETHING: Rachel's darkness past and Zack reaction after knowing what she's been hiding all along: ( I can't stop thinking about it even now) poor Rachel and Zack: Zack really wants answers directly from Rachel and that jerk doctor keeps interfering: being all manipulated with Rachel as usual: he doesn't care about Rachel's well being at all, what a jerk: Zack is showing concern about Rachel otherwise he doesn't have to go through this: so why Rachel is just giving everything up: their bond and all, NO WE CAN'T HAVE THAT: Zack still has hope of saving her: all she's doing now is running away from her problems and by her making Zack her god was part of it : she should know that Zack really cares about her as a person: they don't need that god thing for them to be close: and I believe Zack will show something to Rachel that no one else did: having someone they need and being needed in return ( that's what Rachel always was searching and Zack is the "one" she found that special person just like Zack found within him ( Rachel hear him out, Zack has something important to say to her I'm sure: except for Rachel isn't allow him to speak, come on Rachel listen to what Zack need to say : NOW I'M SUPER CURIOUS WHAT IT IS!!!!!): it's obvious they both need one another to overcome this and having each other's company will finally bring them happiness. I still believe in both Zack and Rachel will come through this in a sweet and positive matter, I'm sure.
sweetangieOct 5, 2018 10:45 PM
Oct 5, 2018 8:32 PM

Oct 2015
That was a lot of bullshit of running around and not getting into the point. Do it don't do it, what was that?

I don't have high hopes about the ending.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 5, 2018 9:00 PM

Apr 2017
What the fuck am I watching.
cunnysseur
Oct 5, 2018 9:35 PM

Nov 2017
at the first i play the game... that eyeball doctor always disgust me, this episode prove that i hate that ass*ole more than ever....

Now Loading.....
Oct 6, 2018 12:33 AM
Level 1 Otaku

Jan 2018
Like the rest of the show, the game captures everything better.

Oct 6, 2018 6:35 AM
Sep 2018
Well now that Ray's past as been revealed and must say that the backstory is likely fucked up, yet depressing, same thing with her dad, absolutely messed up.. Thus, he totally deserves it.
But I must say, as an anime watcher I am, I'm certain that she shot Danny whatsoever.
Still, one of the most cliffhanger-ish and messed up episode I've watched so far from this anime, it's still a good episode though.
Oct 6, 2018 8:24 AM

May 2015
This ep drove me crazy! Rachel what the hell are you doing/thinking??
Oct 6, 2018 8:34 AM

Mar 2016
This episode wasn't very good, probably because I started expecting a lot more due to the little gap between this and the last episode.

Well, I hadn't liked episode one of this anime, but I did end up liking the anime later. Maybe, I will like this later as well. Really hope it doesn't become bad.

When Rachael fired the gun, a stock footage was placed on the mouth of the gun (is that the right word) to show sparks. That looked so out of place. They could have just drawn it! The artists working in this anime are amazing. Use them!!
Oct 6, 2018 10:39 AM

May 2015
Ray, are you okay, are you okay Ray?
This story is crap. I'll only continue watching it because I already watched 13. At least I enjoy that Ed song.
Oct 6, 2018 11:42 AM
Jan 2015
This anime is like a rollercoaster.
Crappy 1st ark.
Good 2nd ark.
Really good 3rd ark.
Totally garbage tier 4th ark.
Ona (5th ark) seems to start really well though. Hard to rate such a thing...
Oct 6, 2018 12:29 PM

Mar 2009
Actually felt bad for Rachel because of her shitty upbringing. A shame she had such awful parents. No wonder she's so messed up.
Oct 7, 2018 5:11 AM

Apr 2015
Flashback was competent, not spectacular or unique but good enough.
Second half not so much. Less predictable but rambling and confusing. Some good moments, not sustained
A definite improvement though
Oct 7, 2018 10:52 AM

Jan 2016
One word: Danny. Gotta love this guy's wack devotion.
Oct 7, 2018 11:40 AM

Aug 2012
KatsutoSaki said:
This show has turned out to be shit. And she shot Daniel, which is obvious...
why is it shit? and yes is obvious she shot Daniel.
Oct 7, 2018 11:43 AM

Aug 2012
MomoSinX said:
I am kinda sure Rachel just shot Danny since she will probably make Zack her family in a non dead way this time as a repentance or something. At least that's what I think will happen, haven't played the game but it would be a shame to spoiler myself when we are nearing the end of the anime.

I liked the episode overall, we got juicy answers. No wonder Rachel got so fucked up with a family like that, it's not really her fault. Also, she was still the most normal out of the 3 as disturbing as she was lmao.
what is interesting is that all the people she apparently killed was Danny's fault. He forced her.
Oct 7, 2018 11:57 AM

May 2016
Finally they showed Ray's past.

I like Zack's reactions glad the stick with his characteristics Dani will be dead next episode but that priest is gonna be a pain.
Oct 7, 2018 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
I just love how everyone is truly screwed up in the brain in the end. It was nice to find out Rachel's past. It's a bit predictable that she won't shoot Zack but still nice. I cannot wait to see more.
Oct 7, 2018 7:59 PM
Jun 2017
this episode confirms Ray's lies... and it has shown her true motiff for such actions...

when youre not needed by her, she'll kill you... hahaha

and now Zach is not her God (As Zach is saying he is not a God)... ohhh the remaining episodes sure are exciting. hahaha
Oct 7, 2018 11:31 PM

Apr 2016
This show still sucks even after the big reveal of Rachel's past The faster Daniel gets off my screen the better. Such an annoying character. Also, she shot Daniel calling it now.
SeasideLuaOct 7, 2018 11:36 PM
Oct 8, 2018 1:42 PM

Mar 2017
Wow this episode was the best one so far.
Oct 8, 2018 10:40 PM

Oct 2008
I think Rachel is more Savage than Zack, but if not more, then both are Savages!

Oct 10, 2018 2:41 AM

Jun 2013
I would say this is the second best episode in the series. The best one for me was Zack's backstory and seeing him interact with that blind old man.

Nice to see that Ray's dad was also crazy and she got from both her parents. My heart ached for that small puppy but everyone in this show is off their rocker.
臭い-
Oct 10, 2018 7:25 AM

Nov 2016
Holy crap, Rachels family life was shit. Episode was ok, could´ve been better without all the rape faces.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 14, 2018 5:09 PM

Mar 2010
Wow I thought that they were a happy family from the pictures but they are both crazy
Oct 15, 2018 9:10 AM

May 2016
Holy crap, Rachels family life was shit. Episode was ok, could´ve been better without all the rape faces.
Oct 17, 2018 5:35 AM

Jul 2008
So yeah....everyone is screwed up in the head here.
Oct 21, 2018 11:05 PM

May 2015
Ray-Ray's gone cray-cray!

So this is Rachel's floor. I guess it is true that everyone in this building is twisted.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

166 by Nelelelen »»
Apr 7, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 1 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 8, 2018

36 by Elise_Eleanor237 »»
Mar 22, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2018

69 by RKASHYAP621 »»
Nov 2, 2023 9:09 AM

» Is it good or bad?

egosumjohn - Jul 31, 2023

30 by IkaruFox »»
Sep 16, 2023 12:31 PM

Poll: » Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 4 Discussion

TheFreycook - Aug 9, 2018

25 by Waifuspls547 »»
Sep 8, 2023 9:22 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.