Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Satsuriku no Tenshi Episode 1 Discussion

Aug 8, 2018 2:23 PM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Definitely an interesting first episode, and that ending was pretty strange and intriguing
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

Aug 12, 2018 2:07 AM

I already played the game so I know the story but I was really excited to see it animated. The animation is pretty good and the movement is very fluid. The BGM is pretty good too. I think as an introductory episode, it did a pretty good job. The “please kill me” part could have been delivered better though.

Of course, I love Nobuhiko Okamoto for Zack. His voice is awesome, not gonna lie, he sounds exactly like Bakugou and he didn’t change his voice for this role. I was half expecting Zack to start threatening Deku lol when he does Rin Okumura from Ao no Exorcist, it’s more playful and light and he sounds a little aloof but friendly but Bakugou’s/Zack’s voice just screams psychopath lol

I’m looking forward to more episodes in the future.

There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Aug 16, 2018 12:44 AM

Looks enjoyable, Isaac sure is in trouble...

Aug 22, 2018 9:37 PM

Off to a good start

Aug 26, 2018 12:00 AM

Lost in a labyrinth and trying to escape a murderer. Feels like Amnesia. Well this looks fun. I hope it keeps its exploration aspect strong. Go up a level, explore, learn about something, go on the the next level and repeat.

"Kill me" huh...well scythe guy just violated a rule, so I doubt he'll do it. There's something mysterious about that "hospital", and we gotta find out what it is!

Sep 12, 2018 8:48 AM

well that was something alright… does this have to do with afterlife or something…. I guess there are atleast six floors considering she was in B6 now in B5…

Sep 14, 2018 4:02 AM

Was looking really good and suddenly went downhill when girl went full emo

Sep 22, 2018 1:07 PM

I was wondering why that scythe guy was so annoying...
Same VA as Explosive Diarrhea from BnHA. Not surprising.

Sep 24, 2018 3:20 PM

Tfw you escape from a pscyho only to run into another psycho
Daniel’s right eye creeps me out with those two irises 0_0
CondemneDio said:
I was wondering why that scythe guy was so annoying...
Same VA as Explosive Diarrhea from BnHA. Not surprising.

His screaming is more tolerable than bakucunt’s screaming though

Sep 27, 2018 6:52 PM

the question is... how the hell that bird was randomly there?

Oct 15, 2018 1:51 PM
Just don't waste your time like i did

Nov 1, 2018 3:56 PM

I've been seeing this anime float around on my IG feed lately, so I thought I'd check it out. Hope it's decently good...?

Nov 5, 2018 3:29 AM

Well that sure is quite the start of this series, pretty dark yet quite interesting! Looking forwards to see what this anime will have to offer in term of story!

Jan 31, 2019 11:54 AM

this is the first Japanese anime that I have the desire to continue watching other than the various Chinese anime over the past 3~4 months. Great start so far. Excited for the scythe guy to team up with the protagonist girl
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

Jul 3, 2019 1:06 AM

Good bye stupid doctors

Jul 5, 2019 6:29 AM

There aren't much horror anime left for me to watch and a couple of people I know mentioned this one so I guess that I can ignore the score for now and get this out of the way~ I really like the ominous soundtrack and the concept of having to meet a different nutjob at every floor until she gets to escape. There's kind of a problem with Rachel too since people don't usually look down on animal corpses before stitching them up together again.

Bakugoat's voice actor appears in a lot of anime I watched lately and I really like his angry voice but Scythe Guy's wheezy laughing's more comical than scary to be honest. The pure loli had enough of all of this and gone suicidal but he's far from willing to kill someone who's that willing to die.

Aug 1, 2019 7:03 AM

I'm actually really impressed by how accurate it is to the game so far. After the first episode, it's probably the best game adaptation I've ever seen. I just hope they keep it up.

The choices for the two main voice actors are really good too. They fit so well!

I'll definitely keep watching.

Mar 8, 2020 5:33 AM
Like the look and tone of the show and the characters sure are nuts. Though it seems our lead will be revealed to be crazy herself and maybe even killed her parents. Didn't think it would be so in your face with that in the first episode.

Oct 18, 2020 4:15 AM
Nekogirl~

Okaaay this was an interesting first episode. I love the bloody look this anime showed it and I really hope they will stick to it.
Also I wonder what happened to her and what this place really is.

Can't wait to watch the next episode

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Oct 30, 2020 10:52 AM

OMG Zack's voice is the same voice as Katsuki Bakugō in Boku no Hero Academia!! That which suits perfectly to the personality of the character!

Dec 30, 2020 2:53 PM

''Kill me... please''

Well, yeah, same ... after seeing this episode. I didn't have high expectations but this looks like a terrible and edgy show. I hope my first impression is wrong. Zack has a pretty cool character design ngl.

And that poor bird though :(

Preview MangaManga Store