Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Tachibanakan Triangle Episode 2 Discussion

Apr 10, 9:03 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lul, that blonde girl just loves teasing the others. She seems to have a more mature appearance than the others too.

Lol, the toy duck censorship..

Apr 10, 9:27 AM

Chaos ones again.
And it was pretty much like the manga though funny to watch animated.
Hanabi has a lot to worry about, though she is overthinking things a bit.

Apr 10, 10:07 AM

Damn it, show decide which direction you want to go ... if it is harem, yuri or cute one.

All of them are good too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Forum set made by @Hatred

Apr 10, 10:11 AM

So the blonde is Yuu. Can't blame her for loving fondling tits! XD Meanwhile Kono and Hana share a moment under a bridge...and in a tub. That rubber ducky placement! XD And the mystery is solved! The silver haired girl with the big, beautiful tits? Her name is Iori! So now that the introductions are finished, I think, let the ecchiness commence in earnest! XD

Apr 10, 10:15 AM

Well, these things are gonna happen, i assume :D

Apr 10, 10:21 AM

Definitely no Rei Ayanami reference in this episode

Apr 10, 10:29 AM

The blonde girl sure does likes to tease the other girls.

Apr 10, 10:32 AM

mc is gender bender Rito with her godlike falling skill lol
better than last week
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)

Apr 10, 10:33 AM
Duck censorship :( .

Apr 10, 10:36 AM
This puts a girl in a traditionally male role. This is great gender equality! :D

Apr 10, 10:37 AM

Fking hell... was the great idea behind this that fanservice is less obnoxious with an all-female cast than in a normal, generic Ecchi/Harem? If so, then it really failed, lordy. Probably the second worst anime this season. I didn't drop DxD and TLR just to stumble upon its shitty pseudo-yuri cousin :|

Apr 10, 10:37 AM

This is basic af,but still so funny.
Kokoro did nothing wrong.

Apr 10, 10:47 AM

Tahaha.

While this may only be the second episode and it was short (like it probably will be from now on), I immensely enjoyed it! Especially got a chuckle out of me in the last few minutes when the other three found the MC girl on top of the naked, silver-haired Iori. XD

Can't wait to see what happens in the next 10 episodes!

~ RedKitten13

Apr 10, 11:01 AM

shit's happening so fast, it almost gives me klk vibes

Apr 10, 11:34 AM

The first episode had not enough going on. This episode has too much going on. Also the metal ED is back at it again.

Apr 10, 12:48 PM

Trashy show but I like it for some reason. bring on the yuri.

Apr 10, 12:57 PM
Everyone’s naked and everything is messy, there’s definitely too much stuff happening and I’m not really enjoying it.

Apr 10, 12:57 PM

The ToLovRu of yuri.
Those slips :)

Apr 10, 2:36 PM

Well, this is a disaster. At least I don't need these three minutes back.
Do you like movies? Are you interested on commenting and discussing them? Check The Cinema Club for some film-related talk.

Apr 10, 3:09 PM

Just gonna say that the ED caught me by surprise. Everything else, not so much

Apr 10, 3:24 PM

I still think 3 minutes is way too short but oh well.

Going home above all!

-The Going Home Club

Apr 10, 3:57 PM

Lmao what was this cringefest. Well at least all girls are introduced by now. That duck toy censor... I'm dead.

Apr 10, 8:30 PM
Doesn't she realize that the childhood friend never wins?!

About that other girl, does she not believe in clothes?

Apr 11, 12:03 AM

Swagernator said:
Damn it, show decide which direction you want to go ... if it is harem, yuri or cute one.

All of them are good too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It is a yuri harem, our protagonist's harem will get bigger sooner

Apr 11, 3:20 AM

guilty loli pleasure of the season already!?
4/5.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 11, 3:49 AM
It's funny. I don't understand the low score.

Apr 11, 5:43 AM

It's kinda weird watching all the male protagonist harem stuff happen to a female protagonist. XD

Apr 11, 1:14 PM
anyone knows where i can get the ed / what the song's name is :?

Apr 11, 8:03 PM

I see the divine light is back to ruin all the fun! Blu-rays, when?

Apr 12, 12:37 AM
I maintain that this is to short but I must say this series is certainly growing on me...it gets a few laughs out of me, the fanservice is there if a little in your face, yeah this isn't a bad little series

Apr 12, 8:22 AM

The anime is ridiculously awful, how the fxxk did they fxxk up like this!?

Apr 13, 8:29 AM

pretty funny but its way too short :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 13, 5:31 PM
Forum Moderator
DatLookTho

MC is literally every typical harem MC combined. And I love it. This anime needs to be longer :( I want proper yuri harem!

Blonde girl best girl.

Apr 14, 11:48 AM
Why is the animation so shit even though it's a short?You'd think they could do two minutes of decent work, but I guess not.To add insult to injury it's censored... probably one of the most offensively bad anime I have had the displeasure of watching.The only good thing about it is Konomi's VA.

Why even bother making this? I need to go read the manga to calm down...

Apr 14, 1:16 PM
That was... Uhh.... Interesting...

Apr 14, 1:26 PM

Dropped. Not funny.

Apr 15, 5:49 PM
Man being a fan of yaoi and yuri romantic stuff (hell citrus is one of my fave anime) I am seriously dissatisfied with the quality of this anime. The episodes are too short for the story trying to be told. They are rushing everything. A good way to get your points across in a short amount of time would be to have it be well directed and have good pacing that isn't too slow, but isn't too fast. A great short that adapted a longer story was PERSONA 2 ANOTHER SELF. That condensed the action, story, and characters to a short time period but not rush it so it felt unnatural. We see what each of the characters are like, what they do, and what drives them to do it. This is all accomplished in under 5 minutes. Tachibanakan ToLieAngle is rushing it's story too much. That Persona 2 anime had to adapt over 100 hours of gameplay into an abridged format to give you the idea of the game and what it was. While 5 minutes not being enough time to adapt the entire duology, we were able to get the main points on what the story was about, understand the characters a bit, and motivation as said earlier. Tachibanakan despite only having 3 minutes of episode could have easily accomplished this by slowing the pace down, and maybe adapting less in one episode. For example this episode could have been split into three 5 minute episodes. One for the introduction of Yuu, One for Hanabi and Konome renewing their friendship, and another one with Hanabi meeting the white haired girl along with whatever happens next. I can barely remember the fucking character names due to the rushed pace, yet I can easily remember names like Mishina Eikichi and Katsuya Suou before going to the original source, as the Persona 2 short was well made. I guess I need to read the manga. (Also I will be playing Persona 2 soon so that's why I compared the shorts)
This shitty post was brought to you by me Corey a fucking idiot who does anime shit online and wastes his life.

Apr 17, 10:53 AM

This is surprisingly fun

Apr 17, 3:40 PM

so much going on in such a short episode lol

Apr 24, 10:46 PM

Way too short episodes to make a proper adaptation... I wasn't sure what I'd get, but 2 episodes in I can confidently say this is not good and Creators in Pack is in my top 3 worst anime studios. Mostly for smearing their grubby hands across the Yuri genre in the midst of its popularity boom, otherwise I wouldn't even know they existed.

This show could've been way more entertaining with 20 min episodes; as it is there's no time to care about anything that's happening :/ Will still watch, but disappointed.

Aug 24, 9:56 AM

This sure is quite ecchi, quite something!