Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 19, 2019 9:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
God damn, I feel bad for Tuesday here. Not only was she already nervous but now, she's literally suffering from physical pain in her hand.

Carole's singing performance managed to make an impession. With Tuesday's elegant voice, I still think they put up quite a show together. So glad they advanced through the semi-finals! Well done girls.

Jun 19, 2019 9:36 AM

Nov 2007
Her b-day box... has burnt Tuesday's hand. She can no longer play her guitar, though.

They decided to change a song so that they can sing without her guitar.

ex-child actress asked her manager, and it was not her (because she admit for putting the CM offer instead).

One of the judges asked about if Tuesday's supposedly family watching, what she would tell them. She said she's here.

Even though the duo the judges said they are not perfect, they won, and their opponent is satisfied.

The manager also thought it was her, but with the opponent's live video got Tuesday's fan, w. Miyu-Miyu's character checking it. Though ex-child actress thought it was her assistant because she thought her assistant not believing that her singing would win (I wonder what her assistant really did w. HiroC's character's order, though, if she's not the one).

Tuesday's fan, who was caught, did it because she thought Tuesday betrayed her by rejecting her.

Carole hinted that it was Tuesday's fault.

People from Tuesday's family... finally picked her up.

It seems like the box from last ep. that Carole holds is different. It is pink while the bombed box is white.
tsubasaloverJun 19, 2019 9:51 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 19, 2019 6:31 PM
Apr 2019
I guess the fact that they didn't do The Loneliest Girl ends up being a boon since they get to save it for the finals now.

As for Tuesday and her family, looks like the pattern where her brother will help her escape.
Jun 20, 2019 3:41 AM

Apr 2009
Now this is a a turn of events. Just when they got to the finals, Tuesday was forced back to her home. I guess her brother is going to help her. Hopefully she's going to realize that at least her brother cares about her.
Now, I find myself caring lesser about Tuesday... She just seems a bit boring as a character.
I hope they are going to establish more on Roddy, since he seems a bit pointless as a character. I like him and would love to see more about him.

Angela is growing on me, I hope she's going to apologize to her manager since she does seem to feel about how she wrongly accused her. Good, that Cybelle got arrested. Good job, Pyotr! Too bad that he couldn't advance to the finals, but that was expected. He did take it like a champ and even though I still don't like the way he talks, he seems to be quite a decent guy. I hope this is not the last time that we've seen him.
shiroi-ookamiJun 20, 2019 3:44 AM
Jun 20, 2019 8:20 AM

Jun 2016
if you an expert anime watcher
you already know , this anime was so amazing from story and almost perfect !!

carole & tuesday, deserve rating 8.8 +++
Jun 20, 2019 8:33 AM

May 2011
Good episode, quite a few development there. I was pretty intrigued by it.

Looking forward to where this show is heading towards to.
Jun 20, 2019 9:28 AM

Sep 2010
poor Tuesday...first getting her hand burned, now being abducted by people who want to take her home

Laughed way too hard when the host asked Ertegun bout his favourite food - stalling for time can be hard

can't wait for next week's episode
KuroYume-96Jun 20, 2019 9:37 AM
Jun 20, 2019 9:40 AM

Sep 2013
I want so much one more episode and see Carole & Tuesday in the finale singing "The Loneliest Girl"<3
Jun 20, 2019 10:01 AM
Mar 2015
Burned and kidnapped in the same school. The Perils of being Tuesday
Jun 20, 2019 10:06 AM

Jan 2018
NO NO NO NO!! GOD NO!! WHY (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)
Jun 20, 2019 10:10 AM

Mar 2016
All I'll just say is:

Fuck Cybelle, and fuck Tuesday's mom. Tuesday was literally thrown into the car and manhandled while she is still VERY much injured. Some loving family she has (her nii-san is aight, though)

The Ertegun interviewing was hilarious, though, on the bright side.
Jun 20, 2019 10:58 AM

Jan 2015
STOP MAKING BAD STUFF HAPPEN TO TUESDAY
Jun 20, 2019 10:59 AM

Jan 2015
And people have been saying that this series is vanilla and has no real meat or drama to it... As if that would be the only thing to make it worth watching. But, as a fan of everything else they’ve been doing, and of Watanabe’s back catalog, I knew the other leg would drop eventually. And here it is.
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Jun 20, 2019 11:06 AM

Sep 2017
What a dense episode. I was hoping last week the smoke was harmless, but it looks like Cybelle shoved a ton of dry ice or something in there. Tuesday's hand was burnt pretty badly. Gotta hand it to that announcer; his improv skills are top notch. Leave it to Ertegun to waste just as much time as necessary. Glad C&D had a song perfect for this scenario. It wasn't a bad song either. If only Ertegun knew the circumstances behind their injury, he wouldn't talk shit about them. I imagine them "fighting amongst themselves" was just Ertegun not wanting to give the win to C&D. Unfortunate that Angela immediately blamed her assistant like that. The poor girl hearing her idol say those words to her must have been completely heartbreaking. Angela needs to learn how to trust others ASAP. Cybelle needs psychological help ASAP. Tuesday needs to be rescued from her mother ASAP. I was expecting episode 12, the halfway point of the show, to be a big culmination showing C&D perform in the finals, but now I'm not too sure now that Tuesday has been kidnapped by her mother (weird sentence).

Edit: I was right all along (although Pyotr handled his loss better than I expected)!
Gytanzo said:
Quarterfinals: Pyotr and the old guys face off. Pyotr wins. Bulldog and C&T face off. C&T win. Doesn't matter who wins in the next block, and the anime will brush past their performances as they did with the old guys. Carole's fangirl and Angela face off. Angela wins.
Semifinals: Pytor and C&T face off. C&T wins, progressing to the finals, and Pytor throws a hissy fit. Angela faces off against whoever made it past the quarterfinals. Angela crushes them and moves to the finals.
Finals: Probably a toss-up, but the optimist in me believes C&T will win and Angela will acknowledge the two as her rival (in a one-sided fashion, of course) for the remainder of the show. This matchup could go either way though.
GytanzoJun 20, 2019 11:42 AM
Jun 20, 2019 11:18 AM
Mar 2018
Cybelle is a bitch
Jun 20, 2019 11:38 AM

Aug 2016
That was a really good episode. First I have to say I was impressed with Carole this episode. She took on a man over twice her size to save Tuesday. He punched Carole so hard it sent her flying, but it didn't stop her. She got up and ran down a speeding car and jumped on top of it. Carol got Wakanda roots 😉.

I couldn't enjoy the new song. I was bummed they didn't get to do a longer version of loneliest girl. It's still my favorite song from the show.

Tuesday's hand getting minor burns from the gift was the drama that I wanted it. Nothing really bad just enough to add a little drama. I'm so glad they caught Cybelle, but I am surprised that Tuesday didn't realize Cybelle was the culprit. Carole was right about Tuesday. They really need to have that conversation too bad it was interrupted by Tuesday's mom's kidnap squad. Now poor Tuesday is on her way home the only good part is now she'll see that her brother really cares. He's the one that will help her get away and back to Carole.

I hope Angela apologizes to manager girl, and they become friends or Angela treats her better at the very least.
Jun 20, 2019 11:51 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Tuesday's family seems like a real handful, specially that mother of hers. Good luck with that.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jun 20, 2019 12:05 PM

Jun 2011
shiroi-ookami said:
Now this is a a turn of events. Just when they got to the finals, Tuesday was forced back to her home. I guess her brother is going to help her. Hopefully she's going to realize that at least her brother cares about her.
Now, I find myself caring lesser about Tuesday... She just seems a bit boring as a character.
I hope they are going to establish more on Roddy, since he seems a bit pointless as a character. I like him and would love to see more about him.

Angela is growing on me, I hope she's going to apologize to her manager since she does seem to feel about how she wrongly accused her. Good, that Cybelle got arrested. Good job, Pyotr! Too bad that he couldn't advance to the finals, but that was expected. He did take it like a champ and even though I still don't like the way he talks, he seems to be quite a decent guy. I hope this is not the last time that we've seen him.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't really care much for Tuesday. She just seems like the token nice girl dumb blonde and the fact that her stupidity got her into trouble by trying to mess with some fan who clearly has issues with her instead of taking a hint just makes her seem like a passive damsel in distress. Even after Carole told her to speak up when someone is bothering her, she still sits there quietly letting Cybelle harass her. Weird how this girl went from setting off a fire alarm on a dude who didn't even read her music to being walked over by this bully of a fan.

Doesn't help that she's been raised by ignorant rich parents who didn't teach her a thing about cleaning or apparently even socializing judging by her interactions with Cybelle and how she talked about in like episode 7 how she just made friends with this stranger named Carole she didn't even know.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Jun 20, 2019 12:06 PM
ギャンブルビイ

Sep 2018
I mean you didn't have to be a mastermind to know the "present" was from Cybelle, but goddamn I felt like a full on professional detective after the truth was revealed. I'm glad they worked their way around that so they could perform.

This anime is honestly amazing, the perfect balance of emotions. The cliffhangers are killing me!
Jun 20, 2019 12:26 PM

May 2009
It was quite obvious who sabotaged, but quite nice they didnt smudge that across a couple of episodes. It's been very nice watching the performances. I think it's one of the strong points to this anime. I don't personally think Carole&Tuesday are the best performers at all times, but it is nice to see their development. I wouldn't mind if they actually would lose the show (it'd be nice to see the progress from the losing point on).
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Jun 20, 2019 12:31 PM
Jan 2019
DAMN!. This episode happened of the surprise and great happiness that was to see Carole and Tuesday go to the semifinals, to a complete sadness and frustration to see how she was kidnapped by the stupid thugs that her stupid mother sent.

Got damn! Watching Carole run and run behind the car and cry, it broke my heart 😢. She is a great friend. Her words to Tuesday were hard, but she was absolutely right. Tuesday needs to be a lot braver, he needs courage!

Well, at least I'm satisfied with the capture of the crazy bitch, Cybelle. She is really crazy!

Carole: "I'm here."
Tuesday: "I can have a house, but nobody is waiting for me".

Lately, the duo has become depressing 😟. Let's see what happens in the following episodes.

PS: Pyotr turned out to be a good boy. He acts in a childish and foolish way, but he is a good boy. Your way of being
Jun 20, 2019 12:36 PM

May 2017
yea this show took a unfortunate little dive. The casting show has been dragging way too long and the drama with Cybelle is super forced, and now the people that work for her mom snatch her into the car and basically kidnap her right after they talked about how nobody came after her? I'm disappointed to say this but none of this feels natural right now.
Jun 20, 2019 12:40 PM

Feb 2019
As I have said from the first episode this is going to be an anime that unwinds at a slow pace at the start and starts to pick up steam around the halfway point.

It makes total sense that Cybelle was behind that box, not even remotely surprised.

This episode actually would have been just decent if it were not for the final bit where the tone of the show shifts completely starting with Cybelle being caught. Was not expecting Tuesday to be taken by force back home. Carole chasing and jumping onto the car was animated phenomenally.

Jun 20, 2019 1:17 PM

May 2015
The plot kicks again and it's oh so emotional! It was obvious Cybille did it but still, there's not enough motive behind her actions, I don't understand why she initially had such a fixation on Tuesday.

I feel bad for Carole and Tuesday. And their song was really beautiful too. Nice moments with Pyotr and Angela, really, so much little details and overall very emotional, the last straw would be when Carole cried in the end.
Jun 20, 2019 1:20 PM

Jan 2013
Is it just me or is the character drama in this show really weak?

Like personal struggles and a desire for a better future are all done really well. Characterization and consistency are done well especially with Ertegun, but interpersonal relationships I've seen are handled kinda badly.

Tuesday doesn't seem to care too much about Carole. Carole's getting emotionally dependent on Tuesday but since we don't know much about her character it doesn't feel earned when she cries when Tuesday gets taken.
Jun 20, 2019 1:40 PM

Mar 2019
Is it me or is Gus's voice a lower quality than everyone else's? This has been a problem for me for pretty much all the episodes.
Jun 20, 2019 1:56 PM

Feb 2019
TitanAnteus said:

Like personal struggles and a desire for a better future are all done really well. Characterization and consistency are done well especially with Ertegun, but interpersonal relationships I've seen are handled kinda badly.

Tuesday doesn't seem to care too much about Carole. Carole's getting emotionally dependent on Tuesday but since we don't know much about her character it doesn't feel earned when she cries when Tuesday gets taken.
I have definitely noticed the lack of interpersonal relationships being explored in the first half of the show between all the characters. It does feel strange, I will give you that.

That being said, this show feels as though it is trying its best to expunge expository from the story. This story seems to be all about the show not tell method of storytelling. I am willing to bet that a lot of the misgivings we have about interpersonal relationships will be resolved in future episodes.

One potential reason for the lack of interpersonal relationship development between Carole and Tuesday could simply be because they both have abandonment issues that have not really welled up to the surface yet. They do not know how to communicate properly with other people which has been shown multiple times; Carole not being able to keep a job, Tuesday not socialized at all due to family politics and life.

And same goes for Angela on the lack of her development as well; domestic abuse at home, groomed to be a star, and being around, the completely devoid of emotion, Mr. Tao (who's character arc will most likely be resolved with him actually regaining some hope in humanity).
Jun 20, 2019 2:06 PM
Feb 2019
What Cybelle did was wrong. It was a bit cruel to burn Tuesday’s hand, but at the same time Tuesday should of spoke up before just like Carole said. But man I really wanted to hear “The Loneliest Girl”. It’s an amazing song that really touched me since I’ve also experienced similar things. Can’t wait for the next episode though!
Jun 20, 2019 2:15 PM

Apr 2011
I hope Cybelles character gets some depth later on, she seems bland, her sudden obsession with Tuesday and immediate revenge make me wonder about her background in general.
Jun 20, 2019 2:16 PM

Oct 2015
TheCommoner said:
TitanAnteus said:

I have definitely noticed the lack of interpersonal relationships being explored in the first half of the show between all the characters. It does feel strange, I will give you that.

That being said, this show feels as though it is trying its best to expunge expository from the story. This story seems to be all about the show not tell method of storytelling. I am willing to bet that a lot of the misgivings we have about interpersonal relationships will be resolved in future episodes.

One potential reason for the lack of interpersonal relationship development between Carole and Tuesday could simply be because they both have abandonment issues that have not really welled up to the surface yet. They do not know how to communicate properly with other people which has been shown multiple times; Carole not being able to keep a job, Tuesday not socialized at all due to family politics and life.

I dunno man, it moreso seems like "neither show nor tell" method, otherwise known as poor storytelling.

Songs are nice and all but as for actual substance, not much is provided. I was interested in the MCs's relationship but they're now mostly cast away for the more flashy stage performances. Can't say I dig it.
Jun 20, 2019 2:22 PM

Feb 2019
Orhunaa said:
I dunno man, it moreso seems like "neither show nor tell" method, otherwise known as poor storytelling.

Songs are nice and all but as for actual substance, not much is provided. I was interested in the MCs's relationship but they're now mostly cast away for the more flashy stage performances. Can't say I dig it.
I could certainly be wrong and I am giving the show more credit than it is due, based on what has been shown so far, because of the name Watanabe behind it. I am really hoping I am right on this.

That being said I am strapped in for the ride because having watched all of Watanabe's previous shows in the past year I am sensing some pretty similar vibes and ways of storytelling commonplace to him.
Jun 20, 2019 2:25 PM

Nov 2013
@TitanAnteus

Carole's getting emotionally dependent on Tuesday but since we don't know much about her character it doesn't feel earned when she cries when Tuesday gets taken.

Carole pretty much realized she said something "inappropriate" or mean to Tuesday (about parents and about weak performance), plus she wasn't able to give her the gift, plus the gift is now damaged - emotions built up - hence the tears. I don't see why it doesn't "feel earned" :)
Jun 20, 2019 2:34 PM

Feb 2014
The drama has been turned up quite a notch for this episode and it does leave me feeling frustrated at the characters responsible for it.

Cybelle's sabotage bomb was just downright petty and an awful thing for her to do on Tuesday after being rejected by her. I know Cybelle's got some issues of her own, but it doesn't excuse her from doing something this low. At the very least, both Carole & Tuesday soldiered on and with their semi-final performance, Lost My Way, they were able to pip Pyotr to the finals against Angela.

However, Angela went and jumped to conclusions after overhearing about Cybelle from Gus and Roddy and she ends up shouting had her poor assistance, who did nothing wrong. Her definition of a true fan of hers is pure bullshit in my opinion and she should go and make up with the poor assistance fan of hers soon. =/

Sadly, the drama train doesn't stop after there, even after Cybelle got arrested (Thank goodness). During a heart-to-heart talk between Carole & Tuesday, a car pulls up and reveals two bodyguards, who're here to take Tuesday back home by force. They unfortunately succeed and even punching Carole in her face after she tried to stop them snatching Tuesday away.

The only way I see her getting out of this mess now is her older brother. Hopefully he'll have a plan that'll help Tuesday to escape from her ordeal.
Jun 20, 2019 2:37 PM

Feb 2011
shayed__ said:
yea this show took a unfortunate little dive. The casting show has been dragging way too long and the drama with Cybelle is super forced, and now the people that work for her mom snatch her into the car and basically kidnap her right after they talked about how nobody came after her? I'm disappointed to say this but none of this feels natural right now.

I agree, I have mixed feelings about this show. Also not buying how they won against Pyotr with that boring performance, and an injury as a handicap.
Jun 20, 2019 3:05 PM
May 2017
Cybelle is a psycho.

FUBAR?

Cheering for Carole & Tuesday.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Jun 20, 2019 3:21 PM

Jan 2008
Was really hoping it'd go back to the more bright and cheerful show it was but dang, another downer.
Jun 20, 2019 3:21 PM

Nov 2013
i loled super hard when the judge went POW! HAHAHAHAHAHA

not sure about CT winning this round tho, but i'll brush that aside

Angela kinda went too far there, but i'm sure she will apologize at least, i'm actually liking her even after this incident

while i kind of stopped caring too much about Tuesday, it still feels bad that she got injured and now this...poor girl

damn that ending, don't fucking punch Carole you piece of shit <.<
Carole was badass as always when chasing them tho, god damn i love her, she is like 80% of the reason i'm still watching this after all the shit from last episodes (not like i plan to drop but you know what i meant...)

winddevil1Jun 20, 2019 3:34 PM
fav "new" girls from spring <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jun 20, 2019 3:27 PM

Aug 2018
Aight, Cybelle showing her vicious & dark side, quite expected but at least she ain't gonna leave unpunished !

Carole & Tuesday's song was different but I really prefered this one.

But crap, things could not simply just go as they were, Tuesday's family had to show up (more like their subordinates had to). Though I have good hope that the brother will actually side with her...
Jun 20, 2019 3:33 PM

Dec 2015
I was expecting Carole & Tuesday to go up against Angela next episode and lose because....because that's what always happens to the protagonists at episode 12 in a 24 episode series. But instead a protagonist gets dragged out of the story at episode 11.

At the very least I never saw it coming.

Jun 20, 2019 4:11 PM

Sep 2011
Okay, so it was indeed Cybelle who left that little gift to Tuesday, burning her hand and almost ruining her chances at the show. But the worst is that she did it because she felt "betrayed" and "lied to", in her head Tuesday "deserved" it, so, yeah, she is totally nuts if this wasn't clear enough before. But to make things even worse Carole blamed Tuesday, the victim, for what happened.

Sure, she didn't speak up at first and she even cared enough to run after a clearly unstable Cybelle, but really? She was being kind and caring to someone who didn't deserve it, and that's it, it wasn't fair to blame her, she even brought up that she has a "home" as if she wasn't serious about their dream. But I guess a little rift is good for the drama, I just didn't really like the way it started. Now Carole must be feeling guilty or regretful for saying what she said and for not being able to hand that gift to her. Those people Tuesday's mother hired were awful too, hitting someone like that as if it were nothing. I knew that sooner or later her mother would get in her way, but I didn't expect it to happen like this. I just hope Spencer will help his sister to escape to play in the final. Oh, and Gus and Angela were awful too, blaming people with no proof whatsoever like that.
Jun 20, 2019 5:07 PM

Oct 2012
Hmm, their performance was really bad again, they were singing like dead fish rather than someone who deserves to win. Their performence was largely in contrast with what was seen on screen (again) and whole episode felt really underwhelming.

Cybelle plot was just plotdevice, nothing more. And not the only one, they also introduced another one close to the end when Tuesday started crying that here family hadn't even searched for her only to be kindapped by family bodyguards in the next moment. This is extremely bad storytelling and this show is riddled by it, together with ridiculous plot armor (the moreso when it was established by Carole in this episode that they have no other choice but to win) so now it's obvious they will beat Angela.

One part that was mildly good was how Carole was unable to speak up to her too, never being able to give her the present. But that part was almost overshadowed by everything else. At this points it's very obvious that even AKB0048 has better character developement and performances than this series.
Jun 20, 2019 5:22 PM
Apr 2019
At least Cybelle was finally caught.

Poor Carole! But also AHHH TUESDAY!!!!
Jun 20, 2019 5:33 PM

Apr 2014
TitanAnteus said:

That's been my issue with the whole "Mars Brightest arc. It feels like the show traded in those interpersonal relationships for more music performances and although most of the music isn't bad (most of them are really good), it isn't the main thing that made me really excited for the show initially.
Jun 20, 2019 5:59 PM

Oct 2015
Still don't make sense how Pyotr could lose to Carole and Tuesday! But hey it is what is.

That sticking to the back of the car stunt by Carole was so Panther badass! She's the true badass girl, shows how much she cherishes Tuesday.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 20, 2019 6:00 PM

May 2017
Hatsuyuki said:
shayed__ said:

I agree, I have mixed feelings about this show. Also not buying how they won against Pyotr with that boring performance, and an injury as a handicap.

yup i agree. I forgot to mention how bland the performance of the girls was and how generic the lyrics were. And the jury saying stuff like "amazing text" someting along those lines lmao
Jun 20, 2019 6:20 PM

Dec 2014
Tragedy but not in the way we expected. :(

Was nice seeing them get through to the finals despite Tuesday being injured.
The ending was sad. T.T
Jun 20, 2019 7:37 PM

Sep 2017
I'm really glad Cybelle (or whatever) was caught. It should really teach Tuesday to not be so gullible and stick up for herself. I'm glad Carole called her out on it. It's nice that they had a song that would work without a guitar anyway. Sad we didn't get to listen to loneliest girl, but that just means they'll play it in the finals... that is if we can get away from her Tuesday's mom. Guess it makes sense that she'd be found after performing on live TV several times.
Jun 20, 2019 7:42 PM
Jun 2017
I love what Carole and tuesday have performed today. I love the rhythm and you could feel the emotion...

Can carole and tuesday perform in the finals, after Tuesday has been picked up by those men. I hope so since what theyre going to perform is the first song they have composed together. Yeah..
Jun 20, 2019 8:03 PM

Jul 2017
Continuing from the events of the last episode, that box (obviously from Cybelle) was meant to "further solidify" the "forced" friendship, which left Tuesday scalded very badly. Luckily with the help of Roddy, she got apprehended quickly.

And so I say, forced drama? Maybe, but if I have to give the benefit of the doubt, it's to teach Tuesday not to be so gullible and be able to say 'no' when possible. Otherwise that trope is wasted on valuable time.

Filler time for Ertegun while C&T rack the songs that they could do to efficiently play their piece, albeit handicapped and with only Carole's piano. Despite that, their song, though less refined, still gets a pass from the judges. LIKE WAD...

Ok, no doubt that Pyotr's performance is great too. But due to the terms of musicality, C&T's song put them on the edge. So the finals pit Angela with C&T.

To make matters worse, some guys hired by Tuesday's mum came at the worst time to apprehend her back. For reasons we don't really know.

Almost at the midpoint of the series, and the direction for it still seems wonky.
Jun 20, 2019 8:32 PM

Mar 2016
Was so excited and happy to see Carole and Tuesday getting to the finale, but that went down hill at the end of the episode, what a scumbag family Tuesday has.
And yeah, fuck Cybelle.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 22, 2019

117 by MimiHamburger »»
Jun 30, 3:26 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2019

111 by OtterBoy1 »»
Jun 9, 5:28 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 2, 2019

212 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 28, 4:24 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

73 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 27, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

82 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 25, 9:35 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.