Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 28, 2019 9:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn, I guess it's not too surprising that someone as famous as Angela has a stalker.

The music performance looked exciting this episode though if you ask me. A lot of audience and hype with the music. It's great to see they're making these performances look as realistic as possible. Carole and Tueday also made a comeback :D
Aug 28, 2019 9:45 AM

Nov 2007
Right after what happened last ep., Tuesday is sick.

What happened to ex-child actress' affected to her singing and HiroC's character noticed it, so they had to tell him about the case. He got the camera that's in the rabbit robot, which is encoded and police not realized it.

Tuesday's voice is well? when they discuss about their upcoming live performance (at the same place when they were extra).

HiroC's character rejected that politician's request. That politician left a word, though...

Carole seems to know that man.

ex-child actress and she looks more lady like in long hair. She's the vocalist to Mamo's character's new song, so she's a secret guest.

Even if HiroC's character joined the defense, the stalker already went in. He stopped him before he shot her.

The duo, again, getting overwhelmed by her performance. Both teams performed new songs. The simple performance by the duo w. those guys who did supportive band as finger slapper.

25:05 next.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 29, 2019 6:05 AM
Aug 2018
It was a nice episode again.
Carol and Tuesday's song was very simple but beautiful.
Angela was beautiful with that hairstyle and dress. Her song was,,, well.... not bad at all, but her voice got so much effect it sounded like an old vocaloid. I would wanted to hear her natural voice a bit more...
Aug 29, 2019 7:22 AM

Feb 2018
Hackerman Tao saved the day, Ertegun's performance was spectacular, He blew everyone away. Angela was good too

C&T's performance wasn't spectacular but it was simple and beautiful. Nice song
Aug 29, 2019 7:47 AM

Mar 2008
I'm glad Tao got the stalker. Angela's songs sound all the same to me. Can't get into them. On the other hand, Carole & Tuesday's all sound different and pull me in.
Aug 29, 2019 8:10 AM

Sep 2010
Wasn't too impressed with Tao at first, but the guy showed some character

Can't say C&T's performance was my cup of tea - especially cuz their band looked out of place without instruments

Was bit pissed at Ertegun for choosing Angela for his song instead of C&T, but they don't fit his style and I enjoyed Angela's performance

Aug 29, 2019 8:29 AM

Oct 2012
The episode was good overall and I liked how Tao pacified the villain.

But... both perfomances were quite bad. I mean, the Angela's one was really horrible with all that mixing (no matter how hard they tried to emphasize AI there, it was simply awful for top singer).
Carole and Tuesday's one had at least some atmosphere to it but it was quite flat, boring and sleep-inducing, nothing special.

Dat Ertegun's perfomance though, stellar. He basically stole whole episode.
Aug 29, 2019 10:54 AM

Nov 2018
Wow that's the first Tao/Angela moment I liked, when he captures the stalker himself, gives Angela a thumbs up and she immediately lights up and turns to give her performance. Nice.
Carole and Tuesday's song was nice and soothing.
Aug 29, 2019 11:25 AM

Dec 2013
Was Carole’s friend supposed to be xxxtentacion and Angela as Ariana Grande? omggggg
Aug 29, 2019 11:33 AM

Feb 2014
ErtegunXAngela collab blows the roof off!! This guy is really something with that prideful attitude. #WHO AM I

Also we get Carole & Tuesday back with the comfy vibes song. A bit of gag with their thoughts on the flashy band was worthwhile.XD

Tobi said:
Was Carole’s friend supposed to be xxxtentacion and Angela as Ariana Grande? omggggg

That's rather blunt now.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 29, 2019 12:12 PM

Dec 2015
So was that stalker guy the other guy from before (some kind of manager or something for angela)? Didn't remember faces and did not want to check.

Now I like how they used Tao - since he is a programmer. Nice how he used sound (his other speciality) to knock out the stalker. But still some interesting showdown with the guy being in the security and only noticed last minute. An when I tought with all the music a thumbs up would be best to signal Angela she is safe ... he just did it ha ha.

Tao + Angela romance might happen.

Rapper guy clearly is someone Carole knows. (Maybe from her youth.) I bet he'll talk about it next episode before his performance - being impressed bei theirs and not wanting to hide it anymore.

Now we need to progress Roddy + Tuesday (and rapper guy + Carole) ... and the sub plot with Tuesday's mother and the polit consultant guy trying to recruit Tao. (I bet he already got - or will find - some dirt on him trying to blackmail. That would be his style.)

Maybe Ertegun will do something with Carole and Tuesday as well. But then again ... I guess they are too different and he still seemed to be impressed by their performance. (I don't think he wants them to change their style.)
Aug 29, 2019 12:23 PM
Mar 2015
/Tao fried the Black Knight with his microwave Although Ertegun and Angela performed well Carol and Tuesday attracted a lot of attention
Aug 29, 2019 1:12 PM

Sep 2011
This episode was so good, and Tao was so cool! The Black Knight proved to be a dangerous and elusive threat, which the police couldn't touch, but Tao was there to rise to the challenge, and was able to save Angela's life right before the worst happened. That gadget of his is really powerful though, I wonder why it didn't affect him? But welp, Angela has now a "White Knight." xD

And everything worked for Ertegun too! Poor Roddy was "branded a traitor", but I was glad to see him helping Ertegun. Like Gus said, he was originally a member of his staff, and the only one who didn't turn his back on him when he was in the pits. And Ertegun's fans were more loyal than what I thought too, he was really well received, and Angela did a great job with his song. The final product felt really different from that epic beatbox though. xD

Carole and Tuesday made the right choice too, they were trying too hard to have a flashy performance, but I think they nailed it by being true to themselves. That was a nice and cozy performance for sure. And it seems that Carole met someone from her past, though he pretended not to know her for some reason. Oh, and that Jerry is trying to drag Tao into his schemes, but fortunately he turned him down. Let's hope he won't use any dirty trick or anything to make him comply. The research he left behind sounds kind of dangerous after all.
Aug 29, 2019 1:18 PM

Mar 2018
Nice music!
Ofc Tao had to do a thumbs up xd he gained lots of plus points for angela this ep lmao

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 29, 2019 1:39 PM

Oct 2013
This stalker shit fizzled out very anticlimactically. I would've dug seeing Tao play cat & mouse with him for a few episodes, but I guess with the series inching to its conclusion there wouldn't have been time for that. oh well.

Aside from that, this episode was lovely. I loved C&T's indie approach at the end, and Angela wasn't awful either.

I just read that Netflix is dropping the dub of the show's first half tomorrow (?) and I'm kind of wishing I'd waited for that. Watanabe shows just work better dubbed, and the English singing certainly would've been less stilted with English dialogue.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Aug 29, 2019 2:06 PM

Feb 2019
This episode was certainly better than the previous one. Carole and Tuesday's song was above average but it seemed a bit too mild for a festival setting.

The stalker story line felt far too truncated and I was surprised we came back to Cydonia before the 20th episode of the series but it seems the series really wants to go out on the political plot line.

At the rate this series is going I will probably give it a 8 despite what I said two episodes ago about it not being rated highly enough. I will definitely rewatch the English dub of this before I rate it though. Also hoping we get one Roddy-centric episode before this series is over.
Aug 29, 2019 2:24 PM
Dec 2014
This might be one of the few animes I'd prefer dubbed fully.

Feels like it would be more enjoyable in all English.

C&T's songs have been really average lately. Felt silly in a festival setting too.

The stalker sub-plot was terrible from beginning to end so at least it was consistent.
BlindSniperAug 29, 2019 2:31 PM
Aug 29, 2019 2:59 PM

Nov 2016
Angela was really an easy target there.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 29, 2019 3:20 PM

Feb 2011
Okay so I feel like the episode was a little underwhelming, which is the norm when it comes to Carole & Tuesday.

So we're talking about a universe here where Earth terraformed Mars. A sci-fi world that is much more developed than current day Earth right. And yet, you're telling me the manager dude managed to backtrack the stalker, but the police couldn't... given the context of Carole & Tuesday's universe ? Ok, I'm supposed to buy that.

Then I feel like the dramatic conclusion of this whole arc has just simply been... underwhelming, like most musical performances while we're at that. This show lacks memorable moments, I'm literally going to forget everything about it in a couple of months because so far "The Loneliest Girls" scene in the beginning of the show was honestly one of the only memorable scenes of this anime. I expected more from Shinichiro Watanabe honestly, it's a pretty cool show you can binge on Netflix on a weekend I guess, but it's nothing more than that I guess, it has no depth to it, at least for now. And frankly judging by how things have been going in the show, I doubt that is going to change going forward.
Aug 29, 2019 3:41 PM

Apr 2013
Mr.Tao approved!
Aug 29, 2019 4:46 PM

Aug 2018
Stalker taken down : great job from Tao ! It must have been really scary for Angela.

Carole & Tuesday's song was very peaceful this time, quite a huge contrast with the previous one made by Ertegun.
Aug 29, 2019 4:57 PM

Jul 2017
People Get Ready. For the big things moving forward.

With how Tuesday is reeling from that one-off romance last episode, there is no going forward without Carole, to the Cydonia Festival once again.

DAMN Mr. Tao, that some characterization. Powering AI for his existence proves some real deal. Even the cunning politician who has been on lead with Tues's mom seeks his help. Seeking to bring down the hacking perpetrator in a quick fashion.

DJ Ertegun feat. Angela's comeback was a surprising one, seeking levels never heard before on Mars. Same for Carole & Tuesday with a change of comeback onto the same scene once again.
Aug 29, 2019 5:35 PM
Mar 2018
Not to nitpick but I couldn't get over this: A festival where a folk/pop/acoustic act like C&T follows an electronic act like Ertegun is as badly planned as you can get.

Who arranged the lineups should be fired.
Aug 29, 2019 6:02 PM
Jun 2017
Black knight caught!!! Hahaha

But the performance of that show belongs to both angela and Carole and Tuesday..

Angela' performance is great, i love how she perform that song by ertegun..

And

Carole and tuesday song--- they perform the usual type of song they are singing with... its simple but I LOVE THE RYTHM AND THE SONG LYRICS ITSELF...
Aug 29, 2019 6:47 PM

May 2017
"Forgetting who I am? IN NO TIMELINE WOULD THAT EVER HAPPEN"

Beautiful stein's gate homage because Ertegun shares the same voice actor with Okabe Rintarou!

Last few episodes have been really fun.
Aug 29, 2019 6:48 PM

Mar 2016
That's it? The stalker arc was too underwhelming! There was a stalker, and then he got caught; the end. I feel dumb for assuming he'd affect the plot in any way.
Aug 29, 2019 7:09 PM

Jan 2013
Tao with that thumbs up is the most boss thing i seen from this show lol....and i'm gonna hate when he inevitably forced to work with Tuesday's mom's right hand
Aug 29, 2019 8:28 PM
Jan 2012
FuMomo-kun said:
That's it? The stalker arc was too underwhelming! There was a stalker, and then he got caught; the end. I feel dumb for assuming he'd affect the plot in any way.

Yeah, they sure do waste a lot of time on things in this show that actually add nothing to the plot, or come to an anticlimactic conclusion. That's gotta be the biggest weakness of the show. Too many random subplots. Some don't even really involve the main characters, and the ones that do... well they don't really expose much new about the characters or make us like them more. This is an exception because I enjoyed "Detective Tao" and could've easily gone for a few more episodes of that. It showed some of his character, but it wasn't handled very well (so anticlimactic and lacking in nuance) and he reminded me too much of Nine in Terror in Resonance in this arc. Also Angela is basically what Five from that show would be like if she wasn't crazy and Roddy is sort of like Twelve from that show. A lot of tropes and themes seem kind of recycled in this show from some of Watanabe's other works (even down to a terrorist bombing...)

This show only has... four more episodes I think? I have no idea what could possibly happen in the next few episodes that is going to make me feel like this show is incredible, or that the "miracle" we've been beaten over the head with 19 times now (seriously it probably adds up to like 8 straight minutes of watching that intro at this point) will even remotely live up to how much its been hyped. I seriously don't think anything is going to happen that would make me rate this show more than a 7 or 8 out of 10 at this point, and that's all banking on the art, music, and atmosphere. If those weren't as good as they are it would easily be like a 5 or 6 because the plot is just disappointing.

Oh well. We'll see. I almost forgot the show was on today. That's how unexcited I've been for new episodes lately, and I was REALLY into this early in the first season.

For me this was probably my favorite of Carole & Tuesday's acoustic songs, but their pop songs with a full band are a lot more fun to listen to. I'm getting kind of tired of all the weepy acoustic tunes. I honestly thought they'd sing "Kiss Me" or "Hold Me Now" in the series at some point, but i guess those are strictly intro/outros.

The Ertegun feat. Angela song was incredibly disappointing after three episode of hype to build up to it. I must be old because that barely sounded like music (I even liked Ertegun's first song in the series better).
LucentRiversAug 29, 2019 8:32 PM
Aug 29, 2019 9:07 PM
Oct 2013
I actually really like this new song. To me it has a similar feel to "Someday I'll Find My Way Home", which is actually my favourite of C&T's songs so far. I am really liking Tao as a character. Sensing some possible romantic tension with him and Angela that I hope they later pursue. Looking forward to seeing what is up with Carole and that rapper she recognized
Aug 29, 2019 9:14 PM
Jan 2019
Still waiting for such things as "7 Minutes Miracles"
Aug 29, 2019 9:16 PM

Jul 2016
Well, if there weren't enough plot lines to follow, now it seems we will have another one regarding someone from Carole's past... I mean, I love Carole but after the last side stories this series had, I'm not really expecting something good from this one neither.

And talking about plot lines, the way how they concluded the stalker issue was so lazy and anticlimactic... in the end, he wasn't that much of a threat since all Angela had to do was to simply tell Tao about the problem. I honestly thought he would have more relevance for Angela's development but what we got in the end was probably a poor excuse to justify a possible romance between her and Tao.

Anyways, leaving that aside and focusing on the festival, the collaboration between Angela and Ertegun left me feeling a bit cold. Honestly, I was expecting something better from them but sadly, the song and overall performance ended up being quite dull.
And regarding C&T, their song wasn't any better either. Their "supporting band" looked really out of place and the lyrics were quite flat as well. Not to mention that I was also expecting them to play other kind of song, considering the atmosphere left by Ertegun's bombastic performance but well, that's just my opinion.

As a whole, it wasn't the best of episodes but hey, at least Valerie and the whole politic plot line were barely mentioned. That sure was a plus.
Aug 29, 2019 10:17 PM

Oct 2013
Lol now I have Angela x Tao hype. But I'm pretty sure we've been hinted that Angela admires Tao
Aug 29, 2019 10:37 PM

Aug 2015
Yay, I had been waiting to see more of Tao, and he was awesome :3 It was cool to see his interaction with that sneaky political man, knew he would stand his ground and stay away from politics...I still worry for his safety though, especially after the explosion at the environment center. Agree that I would have liked to have seen more of him tracking down the stalker, but he was still cool, and adorable with his thumbs up.

I wonder if the rapper will be in future episodes?

Also, the Carole and Tuesday's performance made me cry, it just sounded so pretty >.> Ugh the vocals, music, and the snapping by the band guys (which was cute), was nice and soothing ^^
Aug 29, 2019 11:05 PM
Jan 2019
Wow! It was a great and exciting episode, it felt a great tension.
For a moment I thought the stalker would hurt Angela seriously, but Tao arrived like a badass, and stopped that damn madman. That man is great. I was surprised and it seemed funny when he showed Angela the thumb up, hahaha.
On the other hand, both musical presentations I liked, but I must say that, the song of Carole & Tuesday, I found really beautiful, the lyrics and melody touched my heart, I loved it too much.
Who would say it, the first time they were greeted with boos by the public, but now, they were greeted with applause and shouts of support. I'm very happy 😁.

Ps: I think Angela looks better with long hair.
Aug 29, 2019 11:14 PM

Oct 2013
I can't believe Lil Uzi Vert is in Carole & Tuesday
Aug 30, 2019 2:20 AM

Jul 2016
Damn, never expected Tao to end up being the hidden badass who saves the day. As much shit as people have been giving the stalker story, I didn't mind it. It ended in a cool way, and it made for a good filler arc. If I had to guess I'd say the the writers realised that Angela didn't really have much to do for this part of the story, so they added in the stalker arc to fill time. TBH, it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out that the stalker was secretly being enabled by Jerry in order to get to Tao. Probably won't happen though, knowing my history of predicting this show.

It's also kind of interesting to think about the environment of the show, specifically the weather. So they have the weather plant which keeps the city warm but also makes it summer pretty much all year round, and when it goes down, things rapidly cools and becomes a sudden winter. What I don't get is that they have the tech to terraform a planet, but not to create artificial seasons? It just feels weird that we have both girls saying how they've never seen snow before, but they can terraform an entire planet. What gives, why does the weather plant seem to only have one setting?

It's pedantic and it's nitpicky, like everyone else who's complained about the setting in these forums, but I've been trying to write down all my thoughts on this show as I go, so I'm including it anyway.
Aug 30, 2019 2:25 AM
Mar 2019
C&T's performance this episode was very basic, but had a lot of meaning behind it which made the song feel much more personal. Ertegun's performance seemed kind of bleak not going to lie, but I really liked the song with Angela, I really hope they work together in the future again.
I kinda wish they made the thing with the stalker at the performance a bigger deal, and affected more than just Angela and Tao, but I'm happy with how it got dealt with.

ANGELA LOOKS REALLY GOOD WITH LONG HAIR
Aug 30, 2019 2:57 AM

Dec 2015
I can safely say Hououin Kyouma and Levi made this episode entertaining
Aug 30, 2019 5:26 AM
Apr 2019
The emotionless thumbs up from Tao to Angela was priceless, after his takedown of Black_Knight.
PS they better Fu*kin put out a soundtrack, all this fire I must possess
Aug 30, 2019 6:55 AM

Feb 2014
Well done Tao, the MVP of this episode! =D

The Black Knight stalker was sneaky enough to be part of security to get himself closer to Angela, but Tao was quick with his thinking as well as on his feet as he caught the stalker and used the sound speakers to screw the stalker over. Nicely done. =)

As for the performances, Ertegun's new song had a satisfying beat and was great overall. His other song with Angela's vocals was good. It could've been better, but I still liked it.

Carole & Tuesday's song, Message In The Wind, was very simple, backed up by their band's foot tapping and finger clicking. It was a lovely song to end the episode with. =3
Aug 30, 2019 7:03 AM

Jun 2013
Gonna be honest, it was kind of obvious one of the guards was actually Black Knight. Just the way they were shown in the camera shot when first introduced and comparing it to when Black Knight was standing outside after hacking a cab to run over the IT guy. To be honest, it was kind of anticlimactic, despite BK having a gun. I was hoping someone would get shot and there would be lots of chaos.

I'm also going to be very FUCKING honest, Carole and Tuesdays songs are nice but they sound the same to me. Perhaps, it's just not my genre or style of music. None of the songs on my PC, MP3 list, Spotify resemble any of their songs so that's probably why I'm not feeling their songs. The Loneliest Girl was probably the only song by them that I enjoyed but the rest were pretty meh and in reality, Angela, Ertegun, Pyotr, etc. would the ones who would make it big in the real world. I don't even listen to the type of music that Angela, Ertegun, etc. sing/make either.
臭い-
Aug 30, 2019 8:16 AM
Jul 2019
this was the best episode
Aug 30, 2019 8:22 AM
Jan 2017
Once again they put out an amazing episode.

I liked how they showed the contrast of styles and being able to make the most out of each artists niche.
Aug 30, 2019 8:31 AM

Jul 2014
When last ep was my least fav episode, now this is my most fav episode.
Tao's interaction with angela was really the best and c&t being true then nailing the last song in the ep for me was very good!
But really the best scene in this ep was "who am i?" "fans: Ertegun!
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Aug 30, 2019 12:21 PM

Sep 2017
Good episode for Tao. He stepped up in several ways. Ertegun's entrance was pretty awesome. It's just impossible to not enjoy any bombastic character voiced for Mamoru.

I hope we get a few more C&T songs next episode. Preferably something with that band. Tho they probably should have picked better outfits for them lol.
Aug 30, 2019 5:02 PM
Jan 2012
TokyoCrazyPXD said:
I actually really like this new song. To me it has a similar feel to "Someday I'll Find My Way Home", which is actually my favourite of C&T's songs so far. I am really liking Tao as a character. Sensing some possible romantic tension with him and Angela that I hope they later pursue. Looking forward to seeing what is up with Carole and that rapper she recognized

Those are my two favorite songs by C&T as well, at least of their acoustic songs. I really like Kiss Me, Hold Me Now, and Polly Jean when it comes to the more poppy stuff.
Aug 30, 2019 5:11 PM
Jan 2012
Just imagine the potential for character development if either Carole, Tuesday, Gus, or Roddy had been the one to take down Angela's stalker. And imagine how that would affect the group's relationship with Angela and Dahlia.

If it had been Gus, it would probably make him and Dahlia friends instead of catty with each other.

If it had been Roddy he'd finally be given something to do and have "his moment". (lol)

If it had been Carole or Tuesday it would probably make Angela appreciate them more and might even open the door to a friendship or some kind of collaboration.

Sometimes I lament for what could have been vs what was given. This stalker arc and how it ended is one of those times.

I'm also still holding out hope that Angela is actually involved in "The Seven Minute Miracle" and simply isn't shown in the tease about it so we will be surprised, but I really shouldn't hold my breath. I think she deserves to be given a strong development arc/redemption arc. She's been through a lot, just like the girls have.
Aug 30, 2019 8:09 PM

Jun 2015
Fantastic episode!! I loved seeing the girls get their show together, trying hard to do something flashy lol! Their new song was gorgeous and so sweet. I also really liked Angela and Ertegun's song (and her hair looked fabulous!)

Interesting between Carole and that sexy rapper Ezekiel!! I bet they know each other from the refugee camp and Amel wanted to distance himself from it.

IS NO ONE GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW TERRIFYING TAO IS?! He MICROWAVED SOMEONE'S BRAIN. DO Y'ALL THINK JERRY WANTS TO USE TAO'S BRAIN SCIENCE TO HURT PEOPLE?!?! AAAAHH!!!!

I LOVE this show!! This episode was both heart-pounding and sweet!!
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
My favorite anime: Sailor Moon, Noragami, Kamisama Kiss, Carole & Tuesday, HunterxHunter, & Little Witch Academia.
{~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~}
Aug 30, 2019 8:28 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Whoops. Accidentally posted this in episode 18. At least it was in a spoiler. Looks like I somehow combined the events of episode 18 and 19, so here we go.

From 8/30/2019 4:09 AM
Originally: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1798396&show=50#msg58281656
SwiggyAug 30, 2019 8:48 PM

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Aug 30, 2019 11:05 PM

Nov 2014
our stalker is pretty smart

no wonder he could stay hidden for so long

I like C&T's songs they're very calm, serene, and beautiful, like melody from heaven, a song sang by angels.

But I don't think this would gain them an advantage with a huge audience like this. We need something that is exciting, that can hype people up, get them jumping on their feet, get their blood pumping, not something that is so beautiful that can put you to sleep (saying this as a compliment).

Still love their new song tho. Would like it more if the lyrics doesn't repeat itself so much.

Angela reminds me of Arianna Grande this episode.

Also, is it just me or is the discussion replies getting less and less?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

77 by Shikkakku »»
Yesterday, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2019

85 by Shikkakku »»
Yesterday, 7:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

81 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 22, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

134 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 21, 8:52 PM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2019

101 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 20, 8:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.