Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 2, 2019 10:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A blast from the past for Niina...interesting. Even at this stage in the show, I still find her to the most fascinating character. It's neat to see more of her past.

Some of the focus on Momoko this episode makes me wonder how they can further develop her character.

Aug 2, 2019 11:54 AM

Apr 2016
The dude whos seeing Momoko ... poor lad, hes barking at the wrong door. And Sonezaki said yes, great.
Aug 2, 2019 11:58 AM
Apr 2019
I love this episode especially at the last scene!
Aug 2, 2019 12:19 PM

Jul 2017
ok the animation took a dive this ep. That cafe scene with Niina and Izumi was like J.C Staff style animation lol

Also Sugimoto is the literal definition of 'nice guys' Things only get more awks from here

That last scene as well, kinda wished they encompassed it in the previous ep cause the hype kinda died down with all the drama, but it was still pretty sweet
Aug 2, 2019 12:30 PM

Dec 2016
makes sense that sugawara would have somethign with a pedo - she's the epitome of the nymphet h.h describes in lolita.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Aug 2, 2019 12:31 PM

Oct 2012
This episode left me all doki doki! Loved Hongou (?) and Sonezaki parts the most, but also Momoko being disappointed at the boy. Hope she's not straight lmao. Sugawara grew a bit on me after this episode, although I'm also feeling jealous and aware of her because of Kazusa... The way she told Izumi about Kazusa's feelings without even thinking about it was so!!!! good!!!! lmao. GAHHH I still don't know if it's Sugawara or the orange-hair girl who likes girl, but I'm sure at least one of them does ;; Or maybe both?w

>The final scene with Sonezaki and her now bf being all happy made me scream "SEISHUNNNNN DAYO NEEEE~" like an idiot, so it was great.

>Hongou and her teacher scenes are only getting more and more spicy. I was almost fainting with the whole skirt scene. Jesus.
MaahHeimAug 2, 2019 12:37 PM
Aug 2, 2019 12:36 PM
Dec 2012
Short_Circut said:
ok the animation took a dive this ep. That cafe scene with Niina and Izumi was like J.C Staff style animation lol

Also Sugimoto is the literal definition of 'nice guys' Things only get more awks from here

That last scene as well, kinda wished they encompassed it in the previous ep cause the hype kinda died down with all the drama, but it was still pretty sweet

Funny how you define him as a "nice guy" when he's just a 14 yold boy as clueless about relationships as Kazusa.
Aug 2, 2019 1:08 PM

Nov 2007
No one's gonna mention how distinct Kurosawa Tomoyo's performance has been as Hongou-senpai? The switching between her forcefully wanting to talk/behave like an adult and a girl not knowing left from right has been wonderful so far.

I mean I saw fans complaining about her stoic voice but not mentioning when she just turns back to being a normal high school girl strugling to enter the world of the adults.

Anyways, the quality of animation in this episode was Gotoubun-tier. It particularly feels bad when the source material looks like this:

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 2, 2019 1:31 PM

Aug 2013
We get to see a bit of Niina's past. So the guy who was the director is into lolis.

Sonezaki and the guy is officially a thing now. That ship has sailed.

Aug 2, 2019 2:12 PM

Sep 2011
Izumi and Sugawara really "clicked" together, I don't blame Kazusa for feeling anxious, especially after knowing that they both feel that the other is "weird." Feeling the same about trains really must have made Izumi happy. lol But she let it slip that Kazusa likes him, and made him understand that he was insensitive by saying that, and now he is all awkward around Kazusa again. But they know each other well, to the smallest details and it shows. I hope a love triangle doesn't start here, I really like Sugawara and my shipping heart would become a mess. And that scene with Kazusa blushing after Izumi put his fingers into the bowling ball was too much. xD

Hongou was also honest with Milo-sensei, and they have a weird and "dangerous" thing going on right now, but at least I think that they understand each other better than ever. Sugawara still feels something for that really creepy Saegusa too, and poor Momoko had a bad date with Sugimoto, he was that annoying. But I'm so happy about Sonezaki and Amagi, that scene was bliss and made me smile like a fool. The corrected report, the way he couldn't wait to read it, the moment he saw her answer, it was all so cute and pure. Good thing that page wasn't lost to the wind, I hope things work out between them, they are my favorite couple here right now, and most of what went between them was wholesome so far.
Aug 2, 2019 2:33 PM

Nov 2016
Love this so far, especially the ending was great. And damn, Hongou is struggling for real yet the move with the panties was pretty daring.

Then we've seen a bit of the Sugawaras's relationship with Saegusa, which was interesting. Also dig the chemistry between Onodera and Sudou.

Lol @ the guy who was feeling himself so hard, even tho he's just a cheap fucker .

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 2, 2019 3:12 PM

Apr 2009
The content of this episode was really good and the ending had a big smile on my face. However, the animation was garbage lol
Aug 2, 2019 4:31 PM
May 2019
Sonezaki being the cutest tsundere on earth? Count me in on this ship!

Poor Hongou, she isn't ready yet. But right now she is the one feeling more "pressured" to do it.

Kazusa-Izumi-Sugawara triangle... I really hope this misunderstandings don't extend too much.

Momoko had a bad date... Sugimoto was clueless, I feel for him. Such is life, boys are expected to just "get it".
Aug 2, 2019 5:21 PM

Dec 2014
well the jerk....the one she dated...hmmm this series is so interesting
Aug 2, 2019 6:34 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly at this point of the story I could give two shits about Momoko's sexual preference. She has had little to no impact with my feelings on this story. I like Kazusa and Izumi together but JFC my man is dense as hell, and I guarantee that Sugawara is bound to have feelings for Izumi as well. Honestly I think Kazusa deserves better but I think it's sweet how much she loves Izumi but is confused about her feelings at times. The misunderstandings always make me angry when if you're close friends with someone why not just say "Hey I saw you guys on the train...whats up?"

Then there is Sonezaki and our BOY Amagi. God damn that confession was super sweet. I love these two together <3

shanimebib said:
No one's gonna mention how distinct Kurosawa Tomoyo's performance has been as Hongou-senpai? The switching between her forcefully wanting to talk/behave like an adult and a girl not knowing left from right has been wonderful so far.

I mean I saw fans complaining about her stoic voice but not mentioning when she just turns back to being a normal high school girl strugling to enter the world of the adults.

Anyways, the quality of animation in this episode was Gotoubun-tier. It particularly feels bad when the source material looks like this:

Honestly this is my favorite "Couple" mainly because of the development with both of these characters. Tomoaki says he doesnt have interest in High school girls but you know thats just bullshit when it comes down to it. He was interested in her at first when they were writing to each other. I feel like that kind of interest wouldn't go away right away even when finding out she is one of your students. However I respect the fact that he is not trying to have an illicit relationship with her but is still willing to help her with her story.

On the other side with Hongou you basically said everything. The struggle she is going through between wanting to become an adult but still being afraid of taking that leap. Even the flashing panties scene was something because I feel like that rush is real.

Side not I guess I better get my eyes checked I really didnt notice any difference in animation lol.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 2, 2019 6:56 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

Sugawara's backstory with how she started acting and her former director was interesting.
I liked the Izumi-Kazusa interactions during the bowling event a lot.

Pretty clear at this point that Momoka has no interest in that other dude.
The scene with Hongou and sensei with the former trying to flash her panties was quite something.

The final scene with Sonezaki was just so cute and sweet, the soundtrack was fantastic. Easily the best part of the entire episode.
Aug 2, 2019 7:16 PM

Jan 2008
Whoa, that quality dip. Thankfully I'm invested into the characters for this series compared to its visuals and animation, which weren't particularly notable to begin with.

Glad to see one of the girl finally get some happiness. Hoping the rest of the girls get a share before the end.

While just a very minor detail, something I love to see is the openings updating/changing to match anime. Sonezaki now has her new look in most of her appearances.
PaulAug 2, 2019 7:29 PM
Aug 2, 2019 7:28 PM

Mar 2019
The ending scene really hit me...
Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Aug 2, 2019 7:29 PM

Nov 2007
SoraSenpai said:

Then there is Sonezaki and our BOY Amagi. God damn that confession was super sweet. I love these two togerger. <3

Honestly this is my favorite "Couple" mainly because of the development with both of these characters. Tomoaki says he doesnt have interest in High school girls but you know thats just bullshit when it comes down to it. He was interested in her at first when they were writing to each other. I feel like that kind of interest wouldn't go away right away even when finding out she is one of your students. However I respect the fact that he is not trying to have an illicit relationship with her but is still willing to help her with her story.

On the other side with Hongou you basically said everything. The struggle she is going through between wanting to become an adult but still being afraid of taking that leap. Even the flashing panties scene was something because I feel like that rush is real.

Side not I guess I better get my eyes checked I really didnt notice any difference in animation lol.

While I adore Kazusa and her sweet feelings for Izumi, the two pairs formed by the two senpais in the story are what I like the most in the story.

Sonezaki x Amagi is my OTP of the story. They are just perfect for each other. Also, the anime isn't doing Sonezaki justice. In the manga, she looks stunningly beautiful in her new looks.

But the thing I love the most in the story is Hongou-senpai's struggles throughout. You can tell that her struggles will lead to her falling in love with someone she can't be together with.

While I want to see her happy, I am ready to accept that she will not get her man. Because I do think he is just being a teacher trying to help his student albeit in a weird way but has no feelings for her. Unlike how you saw it.

As for the animation, I guess you did not notice the changes in the OP either. Lol.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 2, 2019 7:46 PM

Jan 2013
well we reached the part of the season where the animation has dipped quite a bit. that said im so happy for whats his name and Sonezaki, the only good part of this episode
Aug 2, 2019 8:01 PM

Oct 2014
Why does the genuinely good series with interesting plot has animation quality drop, and anime with shit story has great animation, instead?
Studios really need to listen to anime fans more.

Edit: and oh yes I forgot: Congrats, Amagi boy! Well deserved! Good luck.
Revvie-chanAug 2, 2019 8:06 PM
Aug 2, 2019 8:12 PM

Jan 2011
sad to see the quality drop this show has look pretty darn good for a while.

well almost all these relationships have been moving into their own dangerous paths but at least Rika is gonna experience a pure one ? well i guess Kazusa if she can manage to get into one will be wholesome as well.
Aug 2, 2019 8:25 PM

Nov 2011
shanimebib said:
SoraSenpai said:

Then there is Sonezaki and our BOY Amagi. God damn that confession was super sweet. I love these two togerger. <3

While I adore Kazusa and her sweet feelings for Izumi, the two pairs formed by the two senpais in the story are what I like the most in the story.

Sonezaki x Amagi is my OTP of the story. They are just perfect for each other. Also, the anime isn't doing Sonezaki justice. In the manga, she looks stunningly beautiful in her new looks.

But the thing I love the most in the story is Hongou-senpai's struggles throughout. You can tell that her struggles will lead to her falling in love with someone she can't be together with.

While I want to see her happy, I am ready to accept that she will not get her man. Because I do think he is just being a teacher trying to help his student albeit in a weird way but has no feelings for her. Unlike how you saw it.

As for the animation, I guess you did not notice the changes in the OP either. Lol.

I usually skip the opening. Im not a huge fan of the song for it anyway. =/
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 2, 2019 9:04 PM

Oct 2015
That dude is a true paedophile, he really wants them pure and innocent!

I'm liking the drama and romance being didshed out by this series so far.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Aug 2, 2019 9:43 PM
Mar 2015
The maidens have it Kazusa watches as Sugawara and Izumi become comfortable for each other Sugawara has to put with the pedo. Sensei is becoming very bold with the mangaka The date did not go well at all because is more comfortable with Kazusa. Senpai did accept the confession in response to the 50 page love letter
Aug 2, 2019 10:21 PM

Feb 2017
The sonezaki scene at the end was probably the best thing of the episode.
BTW that old dude & niina's realtionship is disgusting and creepy ...
it almost looked like she wanted him to do those things and more to her D:
nasty
Aug 2, 2019 11:26 PM

Dec 2016
This show is just so goooooooood
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Aug 2, 2019 11:29 PM

Feb 2014
Sonezaki X Amagi turned out to be the sweetness of honey. He really loves her so much and she really adores him.

On the other hand we're getting a pretty tense vibe with the triad relationship of Sugawara, Kazusa and Izumi. Hope it settles soon. And also Milo and Hongou's interactions are getting a bit steamy on the side.

BTW RIP the guy who thinks his all haughty for Momoko XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 3, 2019 12:35 AM
May 2017
lol the boy reminds me of him from the asdfmovie:

Still, I couldn't care less about the saint or the one that dates her teacher, but it's fine, their stories don't seem to be too tightly connected to the rest, so I can just ignore and skip them.
imSOuniqueAug 3, 2019 12:41 AM
Aug 3, 2019 1:12 AM

Jun 2015
Creepy episode and interesting development, but really downgrade in animation.I hope it improves.
Aug 3, 2019 1:39 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
I don't care about the others. I just want to see more of Sonezaki and that guy who gave a "50 pages" report. They looked so cute as a couple. I want them as the real main characters.

Aug 3, 2019 1:47 AM

Jul 2016
Aww, congrats to the rooftop couple, that was a really cute scene. Hope it works out between those two.

So far, this show's done a really good job of keeping me invested where any lesser romance show probably would've lost me by now. It would be so easy to screw up the story between Izumi, Kazusa and Niina and make me hate it, but it's been so consistently good and I hope it stays that way.

Speaking of Niina, fuck I was not expecting them to introduce a paedophile character into the mix. I thought he was gonna turn out to be Niina's estranged dad or something. This was probably the last direction I thought they'd go with him.
Not too fond of the way they've been portraying him up till now (cause, you know, literal actual paedophile) but I hope it gets better as it goes.

Lastly, I feel for Momoko so much. I swear I've had that exact messenger exchange multiple times, from both the giving and the receiving end. It doesn't always end well. It's a bit sad, because I kinda liked the way the ginger guy came off in the last episode, but it feels like he's almost done a complete 180 here. Again, hope everything gets better as it goes.
ChilliePeppersAug 3, 2019 1:52 AM
Aug 3, 2019 1:50 AM

Feb 2017
Gosh the dude that Momoko was nice enough to go on a date with...
I can't tell you how true that is. He's honestly the typical Japanese guy, so bloody eager to impress that it's freaking pathetic.
And honestly when you ask a girl to pay ten bucks in the meal you aren't really "treating" her?? Like Momoko said he essentially only paid two bucks more.
And the way he talks down to her... Honestly dudes need to stop thinking that whatever ideas of how you should act fed to you by the media, which are mostly created by men, actually make you attractive to girls in any way.
Blargh.

Kudos to Okada Mari for writing such a realistic character and taking a jab at self-centered delusional boys 👏👏
Aug 3, 2019 2:20 AM

Apr 2015
The whole thing about Saegusa was just creepy as hell, didn't think he would be a paedophile.. but then to think that Niina wanted more too and he rejected her..

I have to say, that boy Momoko took on a date, bloody annoying. Lets hope he gets his hopes up too high to then find out what really is going on..

Poor Kazusa, her mind is totally corrupted now... if you start to think of sex when inserting fingers into a bowling ball, god damn XD.

Final scene on the roof with Sonezaki was super sweet, I am glad she accepted to go out with him. He being so overjoyed made it even better!
Aug 3, 2019 2:39 AM

Apr 2013
Izumi is a good boy who likes trains and his smile made me smile.

The last scene was cute as fuck, though. I'm sure it can't be helped with a show like this, but I really would like if they ended up being a break from the drama and the rest of the series was just them being a happy couple.
SJ7izmAug 3, 2019 3:11 AM
Aug 3, 2019 3:01 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Well, this was quite the episode with interesting developments on all fronts.

Sonezaki’s romantic segment has been really cute and intriguing and the final moments of this episode easily tops it! Gah, so kawaii~ No wonder why she was so insistent to make him go through the report on a later note. “If you’ll be so kind to”, whoo-hoo and then that wild frantic screaming, so youthful~ Looking forward to seeing more of the two. And that little bit from the next episode preview with something having to do with ‘boyfriend’ is really interesting too.

Anyway, looks like the Izumi x Kazusa ship is finally moving along, thanks to Sugawara’s slip. Izumi is really into trains though, isn’t he? Looks like the both of them calling each other ‘weird’ in synchrony is worrying Kazusa. Anyway, that scene of Izumi wrapping his fingers around the ball was seriously disturbing lol.

On the other hand, Hongou’s weird relationship with the teacher continues. Where is this seriously even heading to? Messed up backstory, that from Sugawara with the famous director. He’s definitely a pedophile and Izumi’s reactions were totally spot-on.

Certainly looking forward to the next episode!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 3, 2019 3:12 AM

Mar 2018
Somehow felt like Momoko is developing a character that will be more drawn to woman rather then man
Especially if Sugimoto does nothing but putting on the nice guy front (also that emoji he used was freakin machio xD)

Other than that I like the development of the other relationships and the flash back of Niina was kinda interesting.. Juuust hoping that her route is npt going to be with this lolicon (Niina x Momoko lol)

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 3, 2019 3:45 AM

Jul 2017
That's some development right there. And honestly didn't really notice the dip in animation, if only inching the background.

Izumi reminds me of the asdfmovie teen. I LIKE TRAINS. Yea boi.

Turns out that Sugawara also had someone she admire, but using Izumi as like a momentary boyfriend felt cheap. Even more, aside from being a pedophile, it seems that even such a beautiful human as Sugawara isn't enough to reach the furthest depths of her admirer's heart. But then Kazusa, wanting to avoid a conflict between her and Sugawara, chose to avoid her, while still being infatuated about sex.

Momo got into a casual "date" with Sugimoto. He understands her a bit, but that bit might take her for a ride.

And Hongou almost caught in the moment. Getting it on with Milo-sensei, that's some bold task there. Such as flashing her panties. But it's pretty much still a work in progress.

Sonezaki SCORED FIRST BASE. Personally happy for her that she realized that as much as she is going through the newfound relationship, wondering how things are gonna settle in from here.

With the amount of clashing info this episode, I'm really wondering what's gonna happen next for the maidens.
Aug 3, 2019 3:59 AM

Nov 2013
Great episode. My thoughts on Saegusa were being completely mirrored by Izumi's WTF reactions.
This guy is some next level pedophile lolicon, but I see a future episode where Sugawara gets over that past trauma and moves on.
The Milo sensei public flashing stuff is also a bit dangerous, but Hongo is probably my favourite so far> I like how blunt and forward she is, and I enjoyed that car scene, we see how passionate she is about her work.

Upon rewatching ep 4..the scene where Sonezaki is calling the guy out for being called cute.... The VA for Sonezaki is actually known to hate being called cute, so ppl in the seiyuu industry always make fun of her for it. I doubt she was casted due to that but it was a nice parallel to see, where the character emulates the VA.
Aug 3, 2019 4:41 AM
Jan 2017
Pretty cute scene at the end but the dip in animation quality tho.
Aug 3, 2019 4:42 AM

Aug 2018
the real question i have is if sonezaki-san will go back to her original look at some point.

Aug 3, 2019 4:58 AM

Feb 2007
I kind of like the old director's worldview. Sure, he may be a bit of a creep with his interest in little girls, but he's also absolutely against doing anything to them, so in the end he's just an eccentric who's no danger to anyone.

Kazusa is so far gone, she reacts even to seeing his fingers entering a bowling ball... :D

Hongou and sensei sure have an interesting relationship these days.

Greatest love letter and response since Fune wo Amu.
Aug 3, 2019 5:11 AM

May 2019
i actually really liked this episode, but the animation was horrible compared to the other episodes. the first thing that actually got me to continue watching the show was the great animation, so it's sad to see that the quality drops.

loved hongos and sonezakis part though, i wish they would show more of that.
Aug 3, 2019 5:15 AM

Sep 2018
Sonezaki and Amagi are so damn cute!! Their scenes are just top tier heart flutter honestly.
Aug 3, 2019 6:25 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
This anime is just really, really well made in every aspect. Quite likely AotS (I guess either this or Vinland Saga) and even if not it's still without a doubt one of the most interesting romance series I've seen in quite some time
Aug 3, 2019 8:52 AM

Dec 2015
Another amazing episode, but please, for the love of god, do not start a love triangle
Aug 3, 2019 9:29 AM

Oct 2009
thiago52192 said:
Another amazing episode, but please, for the love of god, do not start a love triangle

Knowing it was written by Mari Okada I'd say >50% chance
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Aug 3, 2019 11:11 AM

Sep 2017
The story continues to be very interesting, but oh my god the animation...

Sometime you question why great studios are animating mediocre shits and good shits with huge potential are often ruined by incompetent studios. Just imagine if it's animated by Shaft (3-gatsu no Lion), or Wit (Koi Ame), or PA Works
Aug 3, 2019 11:59 AM

Apr 2017
This was a great episode. I enjoyed every second of it. I really like how this romance explores some really taboo kinds of romance as well as some more traditional ones. Both types has been handled really well, and especially this episode was really sweet. Especially Rika's scene at the end of episode was done really well. I had chills and nearly teared up from happiness while watching it. I also enjoyed how they explored more taboo topics with Sugiwara and her director in this episode. It was really interesting. This show keeps getting better each episode and gives me some hope that good anime romance is not dead yet.

Art by ギャット GFX by aryandil
Aug 3, 2019 12:50 PM

Sep 2017
This anime is really hitting all different kinds of romance. I feel the slightest tingling of a love triangle brewing. I just hope it won't get too annoying. Sonezaki's relationship is cute at heck at least.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.