Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 30, 2019 10:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol some of these kids having trouble holding hands. Cute but also funny. There's so much love in the air this episode.

They better get used to being themselves.
Aug 30, 2019 11:53 AM

Apr 2016
Dude, that pedo geezer ? Hes the actual mastermind behind all this.

Hey sensei, this is how false rape accusations are made, watch your six.
Aug 30, 2019 12:21 PM

Jul 2017
man this is probably the best episode yet, everyone was really fun except Momoka, she was just annoying

and Sugawara though, starting to make moves on Izumi so soon after he started going out with Kazusa. can already taste the salt incoming
Aug 30, 2019 12:27 PM

Dec 2017
After all those "drama coming next episode" this is basically nothing.
Aug 30, 2019 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
ep 10 will have more entertainment and ep 9 is just an appetizer
Aug 30, 2019 12:58 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
I wonder if there even can be a happy ending for everyone in this story. I mean, I'm down for anything at this point, but it sure seems to be getting more... complicated lol
Aug 30, 2019 1:11 PM
Jul 2016
I seriously despise people like sugawara (but i recognise that old pedo influences her)
she's being such a beach, you have feelings for him? confess it, make things clear and maybe things will go her way and even if onodera is your rival dont decide youre gonna plot behind her back and betray her, even if they are in love with the same guy they can be friends
instead she decides to just plot some shit and pretty much trick izumi into relationship using her body
also you can have sex with friends, sex friends is a real thing

seriously annoying me, i might wait for whole series to be out so i can see the resolution to all this drama immediately and not wait weeks for it

teacher hongou relationship is so dumb, but enjoyable to watch in anie, irl it wuld be a train wreck waiting to happen

remiskaAug 30, 2019 1:15 PM
Aug 30, 2019 1:19 PM

Sep 2018
I spent the last 3hrs binge watching this anime and man did i had a good time,Kazusa and Izumi relationship is soo sweet.
Sugawara is making her move on Izumi too, she got influenced by the old guy soo much that she's starting to behave much different than at the start, im interested to see if she and Kazusa will clash and if that will help her realise her feelings and thoughts.....
well that's just my opinion.....
Aug 30, 2019 1:27 PM

Nov 2016
Feels like the calm before the storm.

And lol, nice move Sugawara.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2019 1:31 PM

Nov 2007
That "Even though I am in love with Kazusa." in the preview. F*cking Izumi on board his fetish-train with that cunning Niina.

Also, obligatory screenshot of the best girl.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Aug 30, 2019 2:29 PM

Oct 2013
Yay... Sugawara is trying to NTR, though it won't happen, Hongou is horny as hell, and Milo is plain stupid.

Way to go to ruin a good show. At least we still have our good wholesome couple Sonezaki x Amagi
Aug 30, 2019 2:51 PM
Mar 2015
The losers strike back
Aug 30, 2019 3:23 PM

Apr 2015
Sugawara...sugawara...why...
I actually really liked her, but I don't want her to act this way. That pedo should really die or something, he is literally corrupting her.
I still want to give her chance, that she will come back to senses and stop doing these idiotic things. Why must she be so obsessed with ess-ee-ecks?

And poor Momo... She is at the verge of realizing her feelings for Sugawara, but she has to deal with this Izumi-drama. Their friendships is falling apart...

Thanks God, that we have Sonezaki x Amagi, best and sweetest couple in this anime.

And tbh I don't really think Milo-sensei and Hongou will go all the way...but who knows
Aug 30, 2019 3:38 PM

Dec 2014
Good episode again.

Lovestruck Sonezaki is so hyper and adorable. <3
The Kazusa x Izumi scenes were so wholesome, loved them.

Sugawara-shi really making the plays huh?

"It's the time that you've spent for your rose that makes it so important"
Remember it. I was very happy that gave a really short summary of 'The Little Prince', I love that book.
Aug 30, 2019 3:43 PM

Jul 2019
miss suga please stop being a nuisance
Aug 30, 2019 3:47 PM

Sep 2011
Kazusa and Izumi are in love. The world is bright, and the birds are singing. No, really, it was really, really cute. It got a bit awkward too, since they don't know how to give the next step, and even holding hands is too much, but it's adorable. Sonezaki is also a "winner" like Kazusa, according to Milo-sensei, and know she is free to brag about her somewhat "dumb", but extremely cute boyfriend, who is also a human despite being a boy. xD No, seriously, they are really adorable too. And I'm glad she helped that girl with the book, she did help her without even knowing it after all. She is a good girl, and Sonezaki is no longer judging her based on appearances.

But this is as far as "winners" go in our main quintet, and it seems that things are about to go awry. Momoko tried to have a heart-to-heart with Sugawara, but she is really keen on taking Izumi. So much that she pretty much said goodbye to both Momoko and Kazusa already, the only friends she ever had. I think that Momoko made some good points though. Sure, things aren't as simple as "he is only one, and we are two." But her heart seemed to be in the right place, worrying about both Sugawara and Kazusa. Now Sugawara only needs to realize that Momoko can be more than her friend? lol

I feel like Sugawara, who was the first to bring up sex, is going in a similar route to Hongou, kind of desperate for the experience itself. And Saegusa is to blame, he is making her dance to his tune for the thrill of it, and I'm not sure she realizes it. The comparison to the fox was really mean too, she isn't someone forgotten, or boring, or a loser, and Izumi isn't the only boy out there. In fact, I think she could have pretty much anyone she wants. But, again, things aren't this simple, and she is already kind of risking hurting Kazusa, Izumi, and even herself.

Hongou realized Milo-sensei likes Emi-sensei too. I thought he was just getting closer to her to make Hongou give up on him, but his blushes seemed genuine. And I wonder if he is really serious about doing it once with her, or if he is hoping she will give up like she thinks he does.
Aug 30, 2019 3:58 PM
Jul 2016
Fayrin said:
Kazusa and Izumi are in love. The world is bright, and the birds are singing. No, really, it was really, really cute. It got a bit awkward too, since they don't know how to give the next step, and even holding hands is too much, but it's adorable. Sonezaki is also a "winner" like Kazusa, according to Milo-sensei, and know she is free to brag about her somewhat "dumb", but extremely cute boyfriend, who is also a human despite being a boy. xD No, seriously, they are really adorable too. And I'm glad she helped that girl with the book, she did help her without even knowing it after all. She is a good girl, and Sonezaki is no longer judging her based on appearances.

But this is as far as "winners" go in our main quintet, and it seems that things are about to go awry. Momoko tried to have a heart-to-heart with Sugawara, but she is really keen on taking Izumi. So much that she pretty much said goodbye to both Momoko and Kazusa already, the only friends she ever had. I think that Momoko made some good points though. Sure, things aren't as simple as "he is only one, and we are two." But her heart seemed to be in the right place, worrying about both Sugawara and Kazusa. Now Sugawara only needs to realize that Momoko can be more than her friend? lol

I feel like Sugawara, who was the first to bring up sex, is going in a similar route to Hongou, kind of desperate for the experience itself. And Saegusa is to blame, he is making her dance to his tune for the thrill of it, and I'm not sure she realizes it. The comparison to the fox was really mean too, she isn't someone forgotten, or boring, or a loser, and Izumi isn't the only boy out there. In fact, I think she could have pretty much anyone she wants. But, again, things aren't this simple, and she is already kind of risking hurting Kazusa, Izumi, and even herself.

Hongou realized Milo-sensei likes Emi-sensei too. I thought he was just getting closer to her to make Hongou give up on him, but his blushes seemed genuine. And I wonder if he is really serious about doing it once with her, or if he is hoping she will give up like she thinks he does.

"kind of risking hurting Kazusa, Izumi, and even herself. " ? she is planning to do it, its something that she knows shes doing and shes fine with that
Aug 30, 2019 6:12 PM

Nov 2011
"I don't think about any girl but you." Is it safe to say that Amagi is the BEST FREAKING CHARACTER IN THIS ANIME!!! GOD DAMMIT!!!! My boy!!! So good. That part got me hyped. I am happy Sonezaki x Amagi ship is smooth sailing.

Oh shit Hongou about to get it in with Sensei!!! LETS GO!!! (It won't happen) But still this is the most interesting part now.

Kasua and Izumi is cute but Jesus lord Sugawara is just being a selfish bitch, and freaking Momo isn't helping at all either. Literally 1 and 1A of being the worst characters in this anime.

"You can't have ess-eee-ecks with your friends" Yeah okay LUL

meanwhile Pedo sensei in his dark room all like...
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 30, 2019 6:27 PM

Apr 2013
Niina made me spit take a few times here.

Shame it'll never happen but I guess I wouldn't want her to steal him, fuck him, and then that be it. I'd at least want her to be genuinely in love with him. Kinda saw this trajectory coming, though.At least I can look forward to Sonezaki and Amagi being dorks inbetween the drama.

What's most important is that this boy is protected.

SJ7izmAug 30, 2019 6:49 PM
Aug 30, 2019 6:28 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
Im so happy for Sonezaki and Amagi, its a great relationship and I enjoy every second of it.

However I dont like what Sugawara is up to.. not at all T_T
I hope nothing bad happens to Izumi & Kazusa, Sugawara can have the old dude or whatever.
Aug 30, 2019 6:30 PM

Mar 2018
Izumi and Kazusa hanging out home alone for the first time was realistic and cute but I'm waiting for Sugawara to tap that ass.

hongou and momo need to buy some dildos this going on for too long
poop
Aug 30, 2019 6:31 PM

Dec 2009
Dayum, spicy.
Everything is pretty self-explanatory... Niina getting very naughty playing NTR. Pedo-sensei is way too hype for all this lol.

Here is my assumed spoilers for the first scene in next ep:
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 30, 2019 7:06 PM

Oct 2017
Niina is such a bitch, this episode made me hate her a lot. Just after Izumi and Kazusa got together she starts interfering which is so annoying!!
Aug 30, 2019 7:19 PM

Jun 2015
Called it: white hair girl is a sociopath and brown hair girl likes her (and is also a terrible friend to not-Ochako girl).

Izumi is stupid for asking relationship advice from crazy white hair girl, who clearly likes him. Goatee guy manages to be creepy even through the phone. Teacher guy continues to let himself be manipulated, proving he is unworthy of the glasses he wears. At least he has good taste in women.

Le Petit Prince reference, nice.
Aug 30, 2019 7:43 PM

Aug 2018
I'm soo angry, Pedo-oldman is making Niina act like such a bitch
Momoko saying "sis before dicks" and she said "i can't fuck sis"
Momo like:

I haven't read the manga but I can only imagine the disappointment some of this girls are going to have after having their first time.

And have they explained why Hongou gets to those levels of fixation with Yamaguishi-sensei? Can someone explain me in case it's only me who doesn't get it. thanks
Aug 30, 2019 7:57 PM

Jun 2017
WHEWWWWWWWWWW that episode people!!!!!!

first of all, momoka is so mf annoying, and lowkey selfish not at her fake ass claiming shes bffs with kazusa and then not really telling her abt sugawara's itentions when we know who deserves support in this one omg you poor kazusa...
KAZUSA poor poor baby precious bean hope she actually gets her happy ending the ending she deserves she's so pure cmon now,, and the moments w izumi are so cute tf if the relationship doesnt continue i'm throwing hands

izumi gets a lot of hate but bruh this sugawara whore is setting him up like please tell me his reaction wasnt kinda normal to the train scene like.... she's so annoying not at how she seduced him in his favorite place too yikes

u know with sugawara i guess its obvious how much this pedo weirdo influences her and thats why she's acting the way she is but man, she's so gross theres no excuse, she turned her back on her friends and shes doing what shes doing and i cant help but think like she's so messed up????????? so soo messed up i really liked her in the first couple episodes but man the way her character just took a twist, i just wanna know how the club members would react if they knew what shes doing like thats actually something i'm interested in,, whether one of them will support her but oh well seeing this momoka bitch now..
anyway,, cant wait for next ep
Aug 30, 2019 8:37 PM

Mar 2018
All I'm hoping for are happy ends now except for Niina now ngl

Hongo is skyrocketing and the whole Drama around Izumi is by far not as enjoyable as it was in the beginning

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 30, 2019 9:11 PM
Jan 2016
DAmn, i am even more affraid of fallying episodes! Especially cause Nina, taht retard is influencing her to be a bitch!

Iam loving how happy is Rika, its pretty adorable!

Izumi and Kazusa alone scene was really cute and funny! I want more of that

Momoko reaction to sugawara'a words, damn!

Nina strikes! She is using Izumi's weakness, i am affraid! :o
Aug 30, 2019 9:43 PM

Mar 2016
So, is practically Nina becoming bitch-sensei of kuzu no honkai?
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Aug 30, 2019 10:26 PM

Feb 2018
Wow what a bitch sugawara is trying to seduce him, can she just fuck off. She's just trying to be 'not boring' for that pedo. This is becoming predictable on how it'll end

Meanwhile I'm enjoying Sonezaki's wholesome relationship, they're the best couple of this show^^
Aug 30, 2019 10:46 PM

Nov 2008
The director should have stopped appearing at this point. He played his role, but now he just wants to stir stuff up because having a positive lolicon character is SO HARD... sigh.

Even so, he can't really be blamed for what Niina does. She's not a child anymore, and is deciding to make these choices of her own will. If she valued her friendship with the others, she'd tell him off because she's tired of being cast as the girl that everyone believes is going to steal other people's boyfriends... or at least she felt that way a few episodes ago. Apparently, her convictions aren't very strong.

At least Sonezaki has a nice, cute relationship. Can we just focus on her for the rest of the series?
Aug 30, 2019 11:18 PM

Oct 2018
Limaolc said:
DAmn, i am even more affraid of fallying episodes! Especially cause Nina, taht retard is influencing her to be a bitch!

Iam loving how happy is Rika, its pretty adorable!

Izumi and Kazusa alone scene was really cute and funny! I want more of that

Momoko reaction to sugawara'a words, damn!

Nina strikes! She is using Izumi's weakness, i am affraid! :o

Nina is a bitch by herself, his influence of course takes part but no one is forcing her to do anything. I just hope Izumi doesn't give in, I love the couple he makes with Kazusa
Aug 30, 2019 11:27 PM

Oct 2018
Gin-nara said:
I'm soo angry, Pedo-oldman is making Niina act like such a bitch
Momoko saying "sis before dicks" and she said "i can't fuck sis"
Momo like:

I haven't read the manga but I can only imagine the disappointment some of this girls are going to have after having their first time.

And have they explained why Hongou gets to those levels of fixation with Yamaguishi-sensei? Can someone explain me in case it's only me who doesn't get it. thanks

I think that is something that escalated. At first she only wanted to use him to gain sexual experience so she caould write better, but in the process of trying she started to fall in love with him. And now, knowing that he likes another woman, I think she's at a point were she's desperate to fuck him to feel like he belongs to her, like to claim him as hers, wich is a very obsessive but very common behavior

Also I don't think Nina is the victim here, she's a bitch by herself, the guy is clearly using her but he's not forcing her to do any of that, she could cut ties with him whenever she wants, but what she really wants is to take Izumi away from Kazusa by seducing him, and the advice of that man is useful for her as well
Aug 30, 2019 11:54 PM

Feb 2014
So now its turn for the ones from the dark side eh? Niina played a witty card with that train scenario. She really is quite a fearsome one with that pedo geeezer moving her.
On the other hand Hongo goes full prepared to get what she wants for her book. This girl is bluntforward.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 31, 2019 1:34 AM

Jul 2016
Honestly I'm starting to run out of things to talk about with this series. And I don't want to turn into one of those guys that just recaps what happened in the episode so this one'll be short.

Glad Momo's starting to come into her own, being a bit more assertive and such. Never really expected her to just chop right through the bullshit and into the heart of the matter so quickly. I'm not all that invested in Hongo's arc anymore, because I don't really connect to it as strongly as the others, so I tend to tap out a bit whenever her scenes come up. Lastly, someone please just punch the pedo guy. Preferably Niina but I'm not picky. As long as he gets punched then I'll be satisfied.
Aug 31, 2019 1:56 AM

Apr 2009
I have watched enough cliche anime to know characters like Sugawara are up to no good so it’s no surprise I couldn’t like her from the start. She is willing to cheapen herself to trick Izumi into sleeping with her but it won’t work, because all men aren’t simple minded sex crazed apes. The bond Izumi shares with Kazusa cannot be undermined that easily, even if love wasn’t part of the equation.

I think I like club president and her sweet boyfriend the most, she started out as the most stuck up character and really owned up to her feelings so quickly, likewise her boyfriend has always liked her for who she is and wasn’t bothered by her weirdness.

As far as Milo and Hongou are concerned I would have liked to see something actually happen there, but pretty sure it’s going to follow a cliche ending too and nothing will happen. The “shocking” cliffhanger isn’t really shocking when it’s so predictable that it won’t happen.

Overall an enjoyable show.
Aug 31, 2019 1:57 AM

Nov 2013
Sugawara is a really complex character .. I’m still not sure what her goal is.
It seems like she’s trying to be more direct in her approach towards love , in an attempt to try to understand her feelings more. Instead of being a bystander, she wants to take charge of her feelings, but at the detriment of potentially ruining KazusaxIzumi.

Her need to speak with Pedo dude all the time also confuses me... it seems a bit strange that she shuns Pedo, but at the same time takes heed of his advice and let’s him manipulate her actions (ie. don’t be a boring girl, you are the fox). Is it because she sees him as an echo chamber that reinforces her own opinions.... seeing as they share a similar wavelength and she has trouble understanding other’s feelings. Or perhaps it’s because he’s a support structure to rid herself of her own insecurities about who she is and wants to be. Regardless, I don’t think he’s her best option, given how messed he is.

Let’s see how this unfolds..
Aug 31, 2019 2:18 AM

Oct 2015
I'm still not convinced dat izumi loves kazusa in a romantic way. change my mind ...
Aug 31, 2019 2:24 AM
Jan 2017
I feel bad for Nina. The old geezer is playing with her and she better realise this sooner. Izumi's loyalty is being put to test. And the OP song is really starting to grow on me.
Aug 31, 2019 3:42 AM
Aug 2019
I like Le Petit Prince reference, one of my favorite books.

Aug 31, 2019 3:56 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
God, those Kazusa x Izumi moments were so adorable ~
Feels like Sugawara-shi has other plans in mind though, that witty little mischief to arouse Izumi was seriously underhanded. Hopefully, Izumi won’t fall for her charms

Meanwhile, Hondou and the Sensei’s relationship is reaching maximum awkwardness now. Hondou’s jealousy is seriously creepy.

Sonezaki and her boyfriend seems to be going really well, and I’m glad for that! Sonezaki’s “they’re human just like us!” is the lol moment of the episode for me. On the other hand, feels like we’re finally going to see something come out of Momoko soon.

Curious to see how it’ll conclude with three remaining episodes.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 31, 2019 3:56 AM

Aug 2013
Oh boy....mothalovin' NTR is coming for ya
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 31, 2019 4:06 AM

Apr 2015
Kazusa x Izumi moments were so good, it's always kind of nice when you can relate to some Anime in a good way.

This episode is definitely building up to something next week, with Sugawara being the main cause of next weeks drama? who knows, can't wait!

Also Hondou is clearly desperate for it, however it's easy to tell she's not quite ready for it yet.
Aug 31, 2019 4:20 AM

Apr 2016
DedPanda said:

I don't think we will see an actual sex in this so you wrong.
Aug 31, 2019 4:22 AM

Aug 2013
Swagernator said:
DedPanda said:

>Sex

meh who cares, I'm just waiting to see if this takes all the wrong turns like Scum's Wish did
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 31, 2019 4:23 AM

Apr 2016
DedPanda said:
Swagernator said:

>Sex

meh who cares, I'm just waiting to see if this takes all the wrong turns like Scum's Wish did

Aah yeah the infamous Scum's Wish, i can still remember threads of 15 year olds ranting about it.
Aug 31, 2019 4:28 AM

Aug 2013
Swagernator said:
DedPanda said:

>Sex

Aah yeah the infamous Scum's Wish, i can still remember threads of 15 year olds ranting about it.

right? Expecting a happy ending from a series with "Scum" in the title.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 31, 2019 4:45 AM

Jun 2019
What an episode. The story writing for this show is superb, very emotionally mature. The writers have a really good idea of how complex and dynamic personal relationships can be, not something we see often in anime where we get cardboard cut out characters.

It felt like the intensity is also increasing, with higher stakes for everyone involved. Nina trying it on with Izumi, Kazuma and Izumi being a couple but not knowing how to take their physical relationship forward (if you're older like me you'll be watching this chuckling, remembering how you were when I was younger, first having a girl back to my place when I was at school & sitting there all embarrassed, the sweaty holding hands thing is something most adolescents will relate to). Not to forget Mo-Chin who is obviously harbouring latent sexual feelings for Nina but doesn't know what to do.

Then the icing on the cake is Hitoha, black-mailing her teacher into sleeping with her! This brings so many emotions bubbling up, you think firstly, lucky guy, having to sleep with a cute girl, but then for him he's deeply in love with someone else and if you've ever been in a similar situation you'll know that when you can't have the person you want, no one else compares.

My favourite show of the season, by far!
Aug 31, 2019 5:01 AM

Jan 2016
Fuck u Nina, how u dare
Aug 31, 2019 5:37 AM
Jul 2017
this episode made me drop the anime :)
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

143 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:04 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

142 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.