Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 28, 2013 8:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lmao, is that really their dad?

A better refreshing episode this week I guess. It's kinda nice to see the Ferrari sisters together and getting along well. Seeing Anna and Roberto again kinda pisses me off though. Cicinho is pretty amusing although I can't guarantee he can keep his words.

Episode also made me hungry. Dat science.
Nov 28, 2013 8:46 AM
Dec 2012
Nice to see Kyoto. One of the buildings looked like the kabuki theater that had been featured in Uchoten Kazoku.

Anna is disgusting.
Nov 28, 2013 9:40 AM

Sep 2012
What do you go to Japan for? Take bath of course lol
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 28, 2013 11:57 AM

Aug 2010
Lol'd at the Hair roll phone hiding place XD

Also Dat photo album was sooo hilarious XD...Their dad has been through lots of stages in his life it seems XD From Rock to F1? lol

Their mom looked really pretty with long hair. I wonder why she became such an up tight bitch?

Anna is totally gonna die here. There's no way she'll betray them after all that. Esp the bath scene.

Pirate Boss (still don't know the name) was cool. He swept Hazuki of her feet. She seems to like him now. Hope he saves them from Roberto.
Nov 28, 2013 12:00 PM

Jan 2013
Fantastic Cicinho and Hazuki moment. "Once you have all of Galileo's inheritance I'll come steal you along with it." Whoa I didn't know he was such a swavee talker.
Nov 28, 2013 12:53 PM

Jan 2011
The ship wasn't as broken as I thought. So the pirates don't need to give them a ride. We still got that Kazuki x Cicinho moment though.

It's really nice to have a Kazuki focused episode.
http://i.imgur.com/KjrkkFb.png
Dat focus though.
[center]
Nov 28, 2013 1:07 PM
Jan 2013
the lack of logic is a bit too painful :P
how did they manage to repair the ship when it crashed in the midde of nowhere I know Hozuki is a genius but the ship was seriously damaged and i doubt it could have been possible to repair it without some spare parts :P

also they are world wide wanted criminals yet they walk freely on the streets(without any camouflage, well only once they have changed clothes) no guys in black suits nor police have tried to capture them on the street

though it is way too ridiculous too post wanted list after 3 little girls :P this way too suspicious. It is like exposing buying a nuke in worldwide TV and launching it day later on a country and then saying in the TV "it wasn't us" XD It would have been easier informing police that they have disappeared and their parents are worried about them :P

and above all Hozuki fall from the 3rd ep (sry i am not sure if it was 3 rd ep) that was way too illogical :P even if Hozuki could have survived that fall(miracles like that happen) she should have broken some limbs, not laying as if she had caught a cold :P
Nov 28, 2013 3:56 PM

May 2013
I hope that Anna doesn't betray them.
Nov 28, 2013 4:03 PM

Jan 2011
Nice episode. i loved the snowy kyoto especialy grandpas house at night. ^^

and for the plothole guys: dammit, use some fantasy and brain to fill them for yourself, it isnt that hard. they cant tell everything in detail. for example the criminal thing. if some guy is wanted worldwide for a crime in italy and he walks later through tokyo, no one would recognise him instantly. besides this the guy from the big company wants them to move freely to find those artefacts ... and the ship? the repaired it somehow. maybe they fixed the most needed stuff like McGuyver woul do it (hmmm there is a little female McGuyver in the group ...) and fixed the rest at the next bigger town they found on their trip to Japan. and dammit, its an anime adventure for younger people and not an art nouveaue movie from france! -_- so please stop crying
Nov 28, 2013 4:32 PM

Feb 2012
Just waiting for Anna's change of heart, then dying by Roberto's hands.

They are building it up, it's coming people, you have been warned.
Nov 28, 2013 6:25 PM

Jul 2012
One more scroll to go and three more episodes to wrap up this series.

Great episode!!!
Nov 28, 2013 7:00 PM
Aug 2011
Anna's phone in her hair.

Hazuki and Cicinho was kind of cute and they actually had me wishing that this series was romance instead.
Nov 28, 2013 7:13 PM

Oct 2012
Its good to see Hozuki happy
Nov 28, 2013 7:17 PM

Apr 2009
summerwars said:

and for the plothole guys: dammit, use some fantasy and brain to fill them for yourself, it isnt that hard. they cant tell everything in detail. for example the criminal thing. if some guy is wanted worldwide for a crime in italy and he walks later through tokyo, no one would recognise him instantly. besides this the guy from the big company wants them to move freely to find those artefacts ... and the ship? the repaired it somehow. maybe they fixed the most needed stuff like McGuyver woul do it (hmmm there is a little female McGuyver in the group ...) and fixed the rest at the next bigger town they found on their trip to Japan. and dammit, its an anime adventure for younger people and not an art nouveaue movie from france! -_- so please stop crying

Agree! I'm sick and tired of people crying, don't like it, don't watch and STFU..it's an 11 ep series, anime original at that so what the hell do you expect?!
Nov 28, 2013 7:26 PM

Jul 2011
Lol! She just pulled that phone out of her hair...

Kamiya Hiroshi <33

But I like Cicinho's character too. He's sweet and funny.
I will ship CicinhoxHazuki. :3
Nov 28, 2013 7:49 PM

Aug 2013
Anna feeling guilty for the kids.. she's gonna go against Robert for sure!
It was good to see a bit of their parent's past :P
Nov 28, 2013 7:55 PM

Dec 2011
I love how this episode set up that Hazuki and Cicinho as a couple. Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 28, 2013 10:29 PM

Apr 2010
Haha well that was a great episode. A lot of uplifting things happened.

Nov 28, 2013 11:13 PM
Mar 2012
It's official. Pairing Cicinho and Hazuki. Dat bath scene though~

VioLink said:
It's really nice to have a Kazuki focused episode.
http://i.imgur.com/KjrkkFb.png
Dat focus though.

^ YES
Nov 28, 2013 11:19 PM

Sep 2013
A goldfish in a kamino never thought I would see that. http://imgur.com/pGVUS5g

Phone in her hair curl XD

Hazuki is well endowed ;) http://imgur.com/WED9vhw
Nov 28, 2013 11:25 PM

Jun 2012
Rah_Tilt said:
summerwars said:

Agree! I'm sick and tired of people crying, don't like it, don't watch and STFU..it's an 11 ep series, anime original at that so what the hell do you expect?!
That's why you don't make this kind of series as a single cour anime. There's plenty of great anime that were this short, without all the plot-holes/lack of development. That's not a good excuse... unless they plan on making another season, I don't see this ending brilliantly. Personally I could care less about plot holes though, so much as it's extremely rushed for the short time frame. There's no point in making a series if you're just going to cram in as much as you can. Last episode, I would have never imagined Kazuki acting the way she did in this episode... I had high hopes for this series in the first episode, but every episode it's slipping further down the drain.

I will give it props for making interesting characters though, like Hazuki and Kazuki. Hazuki isn't particularly strong, but she makes up for it with a strong will and attitude, and she's smart enough to see that she might be taking it too far. Kazuki is actually strong, yet she is really worrisome and naggy, as well as under-confident. None of the others are particularly creative, but Cicinho is pretty awesome. Hozuki would be cooler if it didn't feel like I was being forced to appreciate her character all the time. At least that's my opinion.
Nov 29, 2013 1:32 AM

Aug 2013
That was a great episode :)

Cicinho x Hazuki confirmed! He got all flustered when Hazuki seemigly agreed to his offer haha.

Now Grandpa won't get cold during the winter anymore yay!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Nov 29, 2013 2:12 AM

Oct 2012
Fabulous levi CHINCIN HAVIN' DA LADIES.

Anna has feelings for the Galilei's but was originally with Roberto... hm.

Lol at the bath scene when the sisters just jump in, Anna was all like "That's not what Italians do!"
Alone on a Friday night? Remember that DIO did nothing wrong!
Nov 29, 2013 3:08 AM

Jan 2011
I guess this was the character development episode for Anna, although all we saw was that she likes the sisters now and is not happy with Roberto's plan to dispose of them after the sketches are found. (The fact that until fairly recently she was OK with this really doesn't make her an attractive character, now does it?) And all you pirate captains out there...I guess we've seen now that if you only keep pursuing the girl and have three or four hurried conversations, eventually she will turn all soft and gooey and decide to run away with you. I would have said that the animation was keeping the rating up on this, but then there was that one disturbing scene where they kept walking through the mist on the cobblestone streets, and didn't get anywhere since their feet seemed to just be suspended 10 cm above the unmoving street beneath. Just three episodes left...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 29, 2013 5:58 AM

Oct 2009
After this episode we can say for sure that Anna will die...:(
Nov 29, 2013 6:09 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Moar Hazuki and painful Roberto death soon please.

The dad surely had an interesting youth singing for Jeto Enginu
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 29, 2013 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
Dat Bambina x Cicinho was good.

Btw, need more Roberto's death spring.
Nov 29, 2013 6:15 PM
Jul 2013
That warm episode, a family reunion is always a good air for the series. Although hurts that go to kill.
Nov 30, 2013 5:59 AM

Jul 2009
Hazuki and Cicinho moment was so cute! Hope they wnd up together for sure!
Nov 30, 2013 12:06 PM

Sep 2011
Marzan said:
Moar Hazuki and painful Roberto death soon please.

and I just hope Cicincho doesn't die at some point!!
But all the clocks in the city
Began to whirr and chime:
'O let not Time deceive you,
You cannot conquer Time.
Nov 30, 2013 5:38 PM

May 2011
I had a good luck at the hair phone move as well. xD; As I'm sure anyone could imagine, she's being won over by the sisters.
Nov 30, 2013 11:31 PM

Jun 2009
... I feel like visiting my grandpa.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2013 1:23 AM

Jul 2013
God, Roberto is so annoying... Why would someone harm these 3 cute girls?
Cicinho on the other hand, is awesome. I hope he gets steals the girl in the end
Dec 1, 2013 3:06 AM

May 2013
This episode really made me wanna go to japan
Dec 1, 2013 7:13 PM

Jun 2012
Cicinho and Hazuki my OTP.
Dec 1, 2013 11:33 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode. Nice bit of romance.
Dec 2, 2013 9:44 AM

Jan 2008
parfaited said:
Anna's phone in her hair.

So they DO have other usage than being swaggy as hell. Who knew.
This episode was WONDERFUL. I'm a sucker for heartwarming family stories and reflecting mixed with acknowledging what they have was what the girls needed. Along with Sky Pirate x Hazuki reuniting which was done awesomely in my opinion... eh, I hope they would keep it like that to the end.

Also Anna, be ready for the feels. You know you want it.
Dec 2, 2013 2:41 PM
Oct 2012
symbv said:
What do you go to Japan for? Take bath of course lol

That probably would be near the top for any Japanese. Always a top three must do (at least twice) for the wife when we go back. They do love their baths. But yeah, definite pointless fanservice there. A bit disappointing that they felt the need to do that, they had avoided it up until then.

This had a "light hearted" episode before the darkness descends feeling, I think the next episode will be on par with the hospital massacre for brutality. That should be interesting. Best thing about this show has been its willingness not to pull its punches when it comes to showing how people really would act in such situations. The "will Anna ultimately betray them" is an intriguing situation. I am fine with either route (betrayal or redemption) as long as it doesn't involve the stereotypical "killed by the man she loves" motif (which could occur with either route). That would be just too melodramatic and predictable for my tastes.

3 episodes left... there is still so much ground they have to cover, which is worrisome because this show already has felt completely rushed and has already relied too much on the ordinary viewer supplying a lot of detail, I hope this doesn't become more of a problem with the ending, particularly since they could have used this episode more effectively. I am also a bit confused at several things they have shown that they have not followed up on (such as the security camera catching Anna snooping) that should have changed how Hozuki has acted towards Anna, but maybe that will finally be used in the next episode or two (with perhaps the AI rescuing them based on that information), as well as much of the actual information on the scrolls (though I am sure that will be covered in the next couple of episodes, though perhaps too briefly).
Dec 2, 2013 7:30 PM
Oct 2013
Cicinho x Hazuki moment lol. This is a flag, right?
Dec 3, 2013 2:41 PM

Dec 2008
Well now. I wonder what Anna's going to do. The grandfather asked her to continue looking after them, but she's about to throw the sisters to that wolf, Roberto. A change of heart, perhaps?

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 6, 2013 9:13 PM
Jan 2010
Shuhan said:
Cicinho and Hazuki my OTP.

this. <3
Dec 7, 2013 6:42 AM

Sep 2012
Boring.
Dec 8, 2013 11:32 PM

Aug 2012
Hmm.. Anna's death flag? :p

Hazuki and Cicinho were really a good match, and the bath scene was also great. Their dad was awesome, hopefully the parents will appear more often.

Heartwarming episode, totally enjoyed it.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 14, 2013 4:19 PM

Jan 2011
Anna is doing some bad shit, hopefully she goes die under a tree or something.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 29, 2013 8:36 PM

Jun 2011
kyorika said:
Fantastic Cicinho and Hazuki moment. "Once you have all of Galileo's inheritance I'll come steal you along with it." Whoa I didn't know he was such a swavee talker.

+1 Best, and the only good part of the episode. Best, and the only good character in the show, Cicinho.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jan 3, 2014 9:08 PM

Sep 2008
Cicinho is still a cool guy.
Jan 4, 2014 1:39 AM

Apr 2013
The bath scene won't do. I mean there should be something more since they are in Japan :P
Jan 10, 2014 7:36 AM

Oct 2012
The "Galileo" magically repaired itself.. Wow~
Lol, in japan 1st you did when you're visiting boy/man room is........
Check the bed more specifically under the bed!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, where did Anna hid her cellphone??? In her roll hair (or whatever the name) xD
Oh Bambina x Arararara- I mean Cicinho

ToG25thBaam said:
kyorika said:

+1 Best, and the only good part of the episode. Best, and the only good character in the show, Cicinho.

+2
Oh Kamiya Hiroshi's chara is always a sweet talker like this xD
"Signature removed"
Jan 11, 2014 10:03 PM

Aug 2007
Great place for hiding the cell phone. Anna is not going to betray the girls now, that much is obvious...My guess is Roberto will end up killing her as she covers for the girls. It'll be a small miracle if she makes it out alive.
Feb 13, 2014 10:05 PM

Sep 2011
Dat romance!!!

And guilt.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

160 by andreariona »»
Nov 3, 2020 5:04 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

91 by Vindicater »»
Jul 12, 2019 7:20 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

79 by Vindicater »»
Jul 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 24, 2013

114 by Liddo-kun »»
Mar 18, 2019 4:16 AM

Poll: » Galilei Donna Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

58 by tofei »»
Oct 25, 2017 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.