Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Carole & Tuesday
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 12, 2019 9:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The competition continues as Carole and Tuesday goes up against even tougher competition. Not to mention, their competitior is very popular with the crowd already. Cybelle is still kinda creepy if you ask me.

GGK vs Angela is the other semi final match. Angela's performance is similar to her previous one but she makes it work with her style. Honestly, I'm not surprised that Angela advanced. She has a more prominent role in terms of storytelling buildup.
Jun 12, 2019 9:26 AM

Nov 2007
Poor Miyu-Miyu's character for getting forced to be in between two managers.

Mamo's character is monthly judge?! Could be bad for main two? But they are currently facing Tuesday's "fan". Tuesday is worried about her after being told good bye.

Galaxy girl's turn. Her background story is being poor and creating her own world. Anoyher song of hers is about gravity.

HiroC's character appeared to change ex-child actress's song the last minute in order to win. Different taste than what she sung in previous ep.

With the song change, she won. Even Mamo's character likes her.

Duo's opponent is Aoi-san's character. From being no confidence about being self to getting confidence online.

During his performance and that cliffhanger. I hope it's just dry ice.

25:05 next.
tsubasaloverJun 12, 2019 10:17 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 13, 2019 5:00 AM

Apr 2009
Uh-oh, Ertegun as the judge! But maybe he won't let personal feelings get in the way of professionalism, as Roddy is hoping.

Angela mastering a new song minutes before her perfomance is a testament to her talent. However, I feel that the new song is weaker than her first, even though Tao probably created it in response to C&T. Then again, C&T's song for the contest wasn't up to par to their other previous songs either. I hope they are performing one of their older songs, or a new song.

Once again, the animation for the characters movement and dancing are very well done! As expected from Studio Bones.
shiroi-ookamiJun 13, 2019 7:00 AM
Jun 13, 2019 8:24 AM

Nov 2014
I have a feeling Pyotr is trying to help our girls delay their performance so they have more time to regroup. Or maybe it's just me, maybe he's just being his usual weird self.

I wonder what's in that gift box (and it's Tuesday's birthday???). It looks like dry ice.
And what's in the mini gift box Carole's holding? The size makes me think it's a ring? From Cybelle to Tuesday, but intercepted by Carole?

Maybe I'm thinking too much.

POOR RODDY.
Jun 13, 2019 8:35 AM

Jan 2018
ttcchen said:

And what's in the mini gift box Carole's holding?
probably guitar picks.
Jun 13, 2019 8:38 AM

Jan 2018
Cliffhanger WHY?? please don't hurt our precious Tuesday.
Just hoping somehow everything goes well and then to the finals!
Jun 13, 2019 9:03 AM

Jul 2017
WOW...Cybelle, you're still here? GTFO girl, you're not needed here.
She's ruining the tempo between Carole and Tuesday.

The month's special guest, none other than what both girls have seen before: DJ Ertegun. And wow HAHA I smiled for a moment.

Semi-finals, Round 1: GGK vs. Angela.
GGK spooked at her beginning, but her unique performance, which concerns Tao, as a gut feeling to change Angela's song at the last minute. And her song mimics her provocative behaviour: to stand out uniquely among the pack.

And as per usual, their managers bickle through Roddy, which makes a funny sight.

Semi-finals, Round 2: Pyotr vs. C&T.
His song, also mimics his facade behaviour, pretty much like Angela, but even more outlandish. Good song, even if it sounds generic. Great times.

Unfortunately, the cliffhanger doesn't offer a good equation for Tuesday. really hoping she's OK in the next episode.
Jun 13, 2019 9:23 AM
Jul 2016
I don’t like cliffhanger. Poor Tuesday.

About the suspicious gift, the more suspicious seems Cybelle, but Angela’s manager and Tao can be suspicious as well.
Jun 13, 2019 9:34 AM

Sep 2010
poor Tuesday.....though if they make Cybelle the culprit it'd be too obvious

Ertegun as a judge is certainly interesting

no like for Angela's song - way too mainstream

still amazed by Pyotr
Jun 13, 2019 9:42 AM

Jul 2017
i really want Pyotyr to win in all honesty.
Jun 13, 2019 10:47 AM

Aug 2016
Another good episode. I'm really enjoying this anime. The songs this week were OK. None of them really stood out like in the previous weeks, but they weren't bad. The Mermaid Sisters' flash from last week was enough to make want to re-watch last week's episode.

I'm glad Cybelle returned for this episode. I have high hopes for Creepybelle taking things way too far. I hope she left Tuesday a body part or the gift injured Tuesday maybe burned her fingers so she can' t play ( a minor injury that causes a big problem). I hope it is not a dead animal or an elaborate suicide note.

I think Angela will win this. They're giving Angela a meaty part of the story. I love her and Tao's relationship. They were the best part of the episode. She and Tao are formidable musical duo, and their relationship/partnership is interesting.

Carole and Tuesday are out of sync, which is a problem for their music. Their part of the story is titling out balance as well. The Carole and Tuesday part of the story focuses more on Tuesday. I hope they give more meat to Carole's role after this arc.

edit:

I forgot to mention I'm going to miss GGK. I enjoyed her music and she had the most graceful exit of any contestant.
D_GeekGirlJun 15, 2019 5:21 PM
Jun 13, 2019 10:55 AM

Feb 2014
Pyotr rocks the stage again with those sleek moves. The guy never ceases to amuse.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jun 13, 2019 10:58 AM

Mar 2018
loeyeet said:
Frankly, I'm more invested in Angela's character. I can sense character exploration and development for her in future episodes already.

I had this hunch several episodes ago, and I think its gonna turn out true. I think Angela will develop feelings for Tao at some point. They're foreshadowing this quite nicely (when Angela was singing the line 'the one that I desire doesn't care', the shot cut to Tao looking at her from afar). I'm so much more excited about how they're gonna handle Angela and her whole story.

Also, Cybelle is so fucking creepy, jesus lmao
... I recognize your comment...
Jun 13, 2019 11:10 AM

Nov 2016
Honestly, it's for the better if Carole and Tuesday drop out at this point, the arc was kinda fun and it's also part of the business, but the big breakthrough via a casting show would be lame. Besides, Pyotr seems more like the guy for it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 13, 2019 12:28 PM

Mar 2013
These sorts of episodes stress me out, but it's always worse when it's in a professional environment like this. Why are none of the staff at this event making sure the performers are where they should be? You're dealing with members of the public that don't work with TV, you don't just... give them free reign of the backstage area... Why wasn't anyone keeping track of where they were? Why didn't any of the staff stop Tuesday and send her to a green room area to wait? How they were managing to organise thousands-strong auditions when they're struggling to keep track of five singers is a mystery to me.
Jun 13, 2019 12:37 PM

May 2015
That's just terrible. I wouldn't want their performance to be screwed over something like that let alone in front of Ertegun. Hope they'll manage to sort things out but there's almost no time left.

Jun 13, 2019 1:15 PM

Feb 2019
Having Ertegun suddenly show up as a guest judge is not all that surprising. Of course it had to be at the worst time.

Angela's song was a pretty typical upbeat pop song and still better than anything GGK performed.

Pyotr's song was also decent but nothing special. It lost a bit of momentum due to cutting back and forth between him and what was happening with Carole and Tuesday.

Carole and Tuesday being out of sync right now will make it all that much better when they pull everything back together. The box that Tuesday opened that was releasing mist or fumes of some sort I hope it is nothing serious.

Overall this episode felt more about character development rather than the music and that is probably why they were not as memorable songs. Cannot wait until next week.
Jun 13, 2019 1:21 PM

Sep 2017
They covered a lot more this episode than I expected. I thought we would just see GGK and Angela perform, but they were able to nicely and cohesively throw Pyotr in there too. Ertegun being the guest judge is hilarious. The reactions between Carole & Tuesday and Ertegun finding out about one another was entertaining. Cybelle is still really fucking creepy; I don't get very good vibes from her. Wonder what is in the box Carole was holding. It looks like it is Tuesday's birthday (hinted at by the end, more on that later) so maybe a birthday gift? GGK had a really interesting performance, as did Angela. Both had an EDM feel, so maybe they were both retaliating against Ertegun suddenly appearing (although it was only likely Angela retaliating as GGK couldn't have prepared for that kind of development).

Pyotr is growing on me, I'll admit. His hallway stream was enjoyable. GGK took her loss with grace. Good for her. Wonder what was the meaning behind the camera zooming in on Angela's phone. Pytor's backstory was decent, I approve. His song was good too, but I liked his first one more. I like how it played during all of the drama involving C&D, though. I'll animate myself into this show and murder Cybelle if she had the audacity to harm my Tuesday.

ttcchen said:
I have a feeling Pyotr is trying to help our girls delay their performance so they have more time to regroup. Or maybe it's just me, maybe he's just being his usual weird self.
I don't think this is true. Pyotr is too shallow, but I could be wrong. I think he's just being his "usual weird self."
Jun 13, 2019 3:06 PM

Jun 2016
I love Angela's new song!! I would actually listen to it and have been looping it as I wrote this, the beat is so bubblegum/kawaii!??!?! And the lyrics are so simple and cute... I love it. As adorable and interesting as GGK is, I'm glad Angela won! I love how they hugged and GGK immediately clapped after losing, she seemed totally content with the result and happy for Angela. I must say though, there was a line about the one she wants being the one who doesn't care and it showed Tao. TAO! IS THAT FORESHADOWING FOR ANGELA X TAO!??! Meanwhile Pyotr's singing voice is still so absolutely different from his talking voice and I almost wanted to find his speech endearing but it's such an influencer speech! Every single youtube vlog personality says the exact same things word for word so it made a serious disconnect for me where I doubted his authenticity.

Ertegun is the guest judge! Finally he will have to give Carole and Tuesday a chance.. and Roddy did say that he won't let his personal feelings cloud his judgement, maybe it's time that we'll see a good side of Ertegun. I laughed really hard when he said it wasn't God's voice that speaks to him but the Ertegun inside of him. And this is a tournament arc which is quite interesting as it could end with Carole and Tuesday losing for instance in the final round but Ertegun being so amazed by them that he takes them in and features them like they initially wanted him too.. I'm curious how this will turn out, but I may be getting ahead of myself as this Cybelle drama isn't solved yet and even Carole noted on the lacking synergy we've felt between Carole and Tuesday recently, they need to get over this to beat Pyotr..

Speaking of Cybelle, the fact she's done these devious smirks a few times, and especially before manipulating Tuesday by acting all sad and running off makes me lean more on the side that she's totally using her rather than just being a psycho fan. Poor Tues is too kind, chasing after her after all this, Cybelle is literally the worst nightmare for someone like Tues. Carole would drop kick her if she tried to do these things to her, but not Tues, she's too soft and kind and quiet. I wonder what was in that smokey gift box... I also know how Carole feels, I've literally been in a situation where I had a gift for someone but it felt weird to give it to them given the context like this. Also, that's such a small and sweet gesture from Carole, something she may not be so used to.

I guess I should also touch on Tao and how he changed Angela's song last minute. He showed up again and made the gut decision to change the song. It seems ever since he saw Carole & Tuesday he started to worry about Angela winning and is trying to turn the odds in her favour. He also may have been inspired by Carole & Tuesday a little to make a personal and human decision regarding Angela's music! Then, there's the cute moments with Roddy being shoved between Gus and Mama and being used to argue through, hehehe. I do like how Gus ran off immediately to see what was wrong when he overheard something was up!
Jun 13, 2019 3:24 PM

Apr 2014
I knew Cybelle was going to pull some fuckshit and be the one cause of the rift between Carole and Tuesday.

Performances were great as usual with GGK's being my favorite.
FMmatron said:
Honestly, it's for the better if Carole and Tuesday drop out at this point, the arc was kinda fun and it's also part of the business, but the big breakthrough via a casting show would be lame.

Yeah I agree. I really don't a tournament arc to be their "breakthrough"to the music industry. I think it would seem too convenient of a plot point to have them make it big after this. I would have rather them continue to do small shows like the one in diner and then gradually move up then this.
Jun 13, 2019 3:28 PM

Jun 2012
Fucking Cybelle. Get outta here.

I can't help but love characters like Ertegun and Pyotr, they are such characters.
Jun 13, 2019 3:29 PM

Aug 2013
Cybelle is a fucking cunt seriously. That was a very elaborate scheme to cause disconnect between Carole & Tuesday. She knows how sensitive Tuesday is so she played a massive headache by using herself as a martyr to distract our lovely blonde heroine. Basically since Cybelle couldn't have her way, she wanted to get back at Tuesday by essentially sabotaging their upcoming performance. It was all a thorough setup by a crazed stalker.

GGK was an interesting character. In the real music industry, she would definitely have a chance to comeback and the judges even recognized it. This competition just wasn't the right time for her. As far as Angela goes, I honestly never liked her from the moment she made her way into the series. I feel like there's room for likability in her character if we get to know her even more, but for now she is just coming along as an egotistical chick who clearly loves the spotlight. I mean that song she put on was by far the most accurate. Too bad it had the shitty Electronica vibe to it.

Anyways, I am worried that Ertegun might be biased against our girls but this shit with Cybelle might spell the end for them before they even have a chance to perform, we shall see. Also, this is by far the worst staff behind a show ever...they can't manage shit right.
Don't believe the hype.
Jun 13, 2019 3:49 PM

May 2016
Ahh the music is so good! This show delivers so well on it's musical focus. Both GGK's and Angela's songs were great (and GGK's songs are still 100% my shit), and Pyotr's back with those sweet moves. Also this show's "emotional track" (the one that played while Pyotr was talking about his problems and Carole was looking for Tuesday) gets to me way too easily... I feel like that's definitely gonna really have some bite later on.
The drama with Carole, Tuesday and Cybelle is the only thing I'm not liking right now--feels just a bit too contrived. Carole has gotta set Tuesday straight already, and tell her Cybelle is a fucking creep that doesn't really care much for her. Tuesday can't see it being as sheltered as she is, but Carole can.

Being that Tuesday was gripping her hand at the end there, I wonder if she may have injured it opening whatever was in that box. That might cause some issues what with Tuesday being the guitarist... Unless they have one super strong heart-to-heart convo next ep (and get allotted the time needed for it), I'm actually thinking they'll end up losing this one, and it'll serve as a tough lesson with a lot for them to reflect and grow from. It'll be a tough blow for the duo--but it'll make them stronger, because at the end of the day you can't get stronger without some mistakes and hardship, and it'd be unrealistic for them to do so. Ultimately they just weren't as prepared and driven as all the other contestants here, and it was naive of them to enter something like this so quickly after starting up and with such expectations for an easy win, as talented as they may be. They aren't the only ones with a harsh past and strong desire for change and good (as Pytor and GGK showcased this episode, and Angela in previous). But they will be ready next time.

I mean, has their performance really felt as strong as the others' in this competition? And there's definitely going to be another tournament like this in this show--it does them too well, and it serves the show's theme of showcasing music too well too. Plus GGK has to come back and get to the final!! (not really but I can hope)
ZaugrJun 13, 2019 4:56 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 13, 2019 5:21 PM

Aug 2018
DJ Ertegun as the 3rd judge, his reaction when seeing Carole & Tuesday on stage was amazing lol

Though I'm really wondering who will actually win... classic plot would let them beat Pyotr and access the final, but since it is only episode 11, I have a tiny doubt. To be honest, I kinda expect that they lose on final vs Angela, or even on semi-finals since the package Tuesday received seems more like a "trap" than anything else.

Ah damn, that actually frustrates me that we need to wait one more week to learn its content !
Jun 13, 2019 5:24 PM

Sep 2011
This episode certainly knew how to start, I love how Ertegun also freaked out when he saw Carole and Tuesday. I got a bit worried about their chances at first, just like our duo and Gus, but after watching Pyotr's turn I think it's fine. Ertegun was annoyed/displeased with him at first, but he was genuinely paying attention, and I dare say enjoying, his song in the end. Which was pretty good by the way.

So I believe he is going to be fair with our duo. And it was funny to see poor Roddy caught up between Dahlia and Gus. XD But Cybelle appeared again to ruin things, I mean, I think it was her who left that "gift" for Tuesday. But even without that she still disrupted them right before an important moment and it makes me mad. I also think Tuesday hurt her hand so she probably won't be able to play her guitar as always. I hope they can manage. GGK was pretty cool too, still an "oddball", but a cool one. It felt kind of bad to see her losing, but I did prefer her first song, and I guess Angela's new one was just as nice as her first. It's pretty cool she memorized it so fast too. I mean, I think she never had contact with it before Tao entered her dressing room. lol
Jun 13, 2019 6:31 PM

Jan 2015
Damn man, Ertegun‘s reaction when he recognized Carole and Tuesday would’ve made me spit-take, had I had a drink in hand, lol... Too funny. But damn too, I knew Cybelle was gonna be a problem. The whole episode I was suspecting something bad was going to happen, to somebody. Not necessarily Tuesday. I thought Cybelle might go off and try to commit suicide, or hurt another competitor, or take a hostage or something. And then, when I saw the little box left behind, I wasn’t sure if the drama was going to come out of the fact that Carole had held back revealing that box to Tuesday, or if indeed there was going to be a severed finger, or some noxious concoction that would hurt Tuesday, in it. And, unless it was a fake out, I’m left wondering if what happened will cause Tuesday to lose her voice, or her ability to play the guitar. Which, is definitely a dead-leg to their performance, but not necessarily an all-out KO.
sXebluesJun 13, 2019 6:42 PM
~ sXeblues - Reviews on Youtube ~
Jun 13, 2019 6:38 PM
Apr 2016
I had expected ertegun to be the judge of the event

and this is only my guess

Someone gave liquid nitrogen to Tuesday, and it was right when they were going to appear after Pyotr finished performing.

I hope nothing happens with the tuesday fingers that are directly affected by the object
Jun 13, 2019 6:40 PM

Sep 2017
God damnit Tuesday you're so damn naive. At least it fits your sheltered character, but now because of it your performance will be ruined. The psychopath with black hair basically crafted some liquid nitrogen bomb and rekt Tuesday's hand upon opening. Feelsbadman...
Jun 13, 2019 6:47 PM

Jul 2013
UGH Cybelle's retaliation was so obvious, and I think everyone except for Tuesday saw it coming. I get that Tuesday is naive, but it's insane to me that she couldn't pick up on how resentful and sinister Cybelle's behavior was. I don't expect C&T to win against Angela because that would make their journey far too easy (especially on episode 10/24), but I don't really want them to lose because of an injury either. :/
Jun 13, 2019 6:56 PM
Jan 2012
DedPanda said:
As far as Angela goes, I honestly never liked her from the moment she made her way into the series. I feel like there's room for likability in her character if we get to know her even more, but for now she is just coming along as an egotistical chick who clearly loves the spotlight. I mean that song she put on was by far the most accurate.

I honestly think Angela is really lonely and emotionally stunted and putting up a front in her public attitude. Maybe she is pretty into herself but her childhood and home life were hinted to be pretty messed up and she doesn't seem to have any friends. Angela doesn't write the songs. Tao and his AI do, so the "flavor" of that song I think was just to contrast against what GGK had performed and make Angela seem like the more diverse singer. At the same time I agree with the person who theorized those lyrics might have something to do with Tao and Angela. Maybe the song is how Tao feels about her. I'm wondering if Dahlia's shocked reaction to Tao near the end of the episode has anything to do with catching on to that.

As for Cybele, it looked like that present she left for Tuesday had some kind of dry ice or liquid nitrogen bomb rigged to injure Tuesday's hand so she can't play the guitar for her performance. You see her holding her hand like she's hurt. Dry ice can cause pretty instant injuries if you touch it. It could have also been steam or something else rather than dry ice. I'm not really expecting anything else to be in the box. I think it was just a trap to sabotage her performance because Cybele's bitter that Tuesday rejected her so she Nancy Kerriganed Tuesday. I'm really sad we didn't get to see Carole's gift for Tuesday. What do you think it will be? My guess is a guitar chip with their names on it. That would be the perfect contrast to what Cybele did.

Really loving the songs. Pyotr's was my favorite of this episode. I love seeing the characters bare their souls through music.
Jun 13, 2019 7:24 PM

Jan 2011
actually really liked Pyotyr's song i just can't get over how different he is with his JPN VA despite it supposedly being the real him

C and T went full stupid this week and Cybele the stalker creep we all thought she was turned out to be true and left a liquid bomb!
Jun 13, 2019 7:52 PM

Jan 2013
ngl Pyotr is slowly winning me over

and oh great dry ice....can Cybelle just go kick rocks now
Jun 13, 2019 7:56 PM

Jul 2009
Zerity said:

Same. I hate when he talks outside of singing but when he sings I really think he's the best. The problem with plot though, is that he needs to lose so that we care about the rest of the competition.

woul've been ideal to have Carole & Tuesday vs Pyotyr at the end but then we'd have to see angst drama with Angela going on a rampage because she lost.

katsu044 said:
C and T went full stupid this week and Cybele the stalker creep we all thought she was turned out to be true and left a liquid bomb!

Nah yo don't blame Carole. That's all on Tuesday. She's dumb and irresponsible.
Jun 13, 2019 8:20 PM

Feb 2015
The next day started and the IA judge was changed for Ertegun. Carole and Tuesday encountered with Cybelle menacingly in the dressing room and left, Tuesday felt scared and went after her, Carole went backstage with a small gift in her hands. GGK competed against Angela, but Angela’s change of musical genre won (Tao changed Angela’s song in the last minute). Pyotr executed his presentation while Carole was waiting for Tuesday, she decided to look for her in the dressing room once again, finding out that something hurt Tuesday’s hand.

The animation is really good, except by the part in the dressing room where Cybelle walks, that looked ugly. All the interpreters dance and sing at the same time, like, it’s not that easy to find that, especially in a noob’s contest. I also think that Tao changed the Angela’s musical genre to a more electronic one to stick more to Ertegun’s tastes. At the beginning I thought that the gift that Carole has was left by Cybelle and somehow was a trap that Tuesday opened, but Carole had it when she found Tuesday, so there’s something else, I think.
Jun 13, 2019 8:45 PM

Oct 2015
I don't get why Tuesday is running after that crazy fucker Cybelle and leaving Carol behind! I'm so disappointed in her!

Mediocre episode.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jun 13, 2019 8:49 PM

Jul 2017
@Inugirlz "That's all on Tuesday. She's dumb and irresponsible."

100% agree, when she went to go look for the stalker girl i was like why that whole shit annoyed me, was just pointless shit for the sake of pointlessness so that we get that ending
Jun 13, 2019 10:16 PM

May 2016
C&T will most likely be DQ'd, then back to almost square one......
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Jun 13, 2019 10:58 PM

Nov 2013
im gonna miss ggk :( her song was honestly better than angela's
Jun 13, 2019 11:00 PM
Dec 2014
Giving this 2 more episodes to not be complete trash before dropping. Tournament arc, creepy sabotage from weirdo arc, extremely predictable character transitions, and a lot of filler. All the types of things I don't want to watch that this show has turned into.

Never seen something dip in quality/narrative so quickly.
Jun 13, 2019 11:25 PM

Nov 2016
we want mermaid sisters
Jun 13, 2019 11:47 PM

Jan 2011
Inugirlz said:
Zerity said:

Same. I hate when he talks outside of singing but when he sings I really think he's the best. The problem with plot though, is that he needs to lose so that we care about the rest of the competition.

woul've been ideal to have Carole & Tuesday vs Pyotyr at the end but then we'd have to see angst drama with Angela going on a rampage because she lost.

katsu044 said:

Nah yo don't blame Carole. That's all on Tuesday. She's dumb and irresponsible.

95% of the stupid was on her,but Tuesday after the first encounter was smart enough to warn her then she kinda just didn't say much after that, all and all this sub character has added a really bad predictable sub plot that has made this arc i thought wouldn't be that bad kinda awful lol and i just want it to end.
Jun 14, 2019 12:53 AM

Mar 2018
Somehow it felt like Pyotr is speaking much so the girls could regroup..
I seriously can't stand the Cybelle Tuesday situation right now tho

3 amazing performances with amazing animation again, I liked Angela's the most tho cause it feels like the song is actually expressing her feelings for Tao, or I'm reading too much into it

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Jun 14, 2019 12:53 AM

Mar 2018
Somehow it felt like Pyotr is speaking much so the girls could regroup..
I seriously can't stand the Cybelle Tuesday situation right now tho

3 amazing performances with amazing animation again, I liked Angela's the most tho cause it feels like the song is actually expressing her feelings for Tao, or I'm reading too much into it

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Jun 14, 2019 2:04 AM

Sep 2009
I have a large doubt that the final incident was made by Cybelle. It also may be Angela's "mother" doing.
Jun 14, 2019 2:12 AM

Apr 2012
Three new tracks and they all felt kind of boring, meh. Execution of the rest was formulaic as per usual.

Broken Tuesday should spark back some eventfulness next week at least.
Jun 14, 2019 2:45 AM
Jun 2017
What was inside of that box that tuesday opened?

And now regarding todays competion;

Pyotr performance is still great as it is, love the way he sung and dance while performing

Carole and tuesday will be on next week so lets see what will happen

On GGK vs Angela,

Angela changed her song and well i like her performance. The vocals are clear and nice song too..

GGk performance is still nice as it is, just like the last weeks performance but well the deciding factor that angela won is that she have changed the type of song compared to last week while GGK has the same type of genre.

Lets see what will C&T will be singing next week. Can it beat the performance of Pyotr?
Jun 14, 2019 3:28 AM
Nov 2014
straggy said:
These sorts of episodes stress me out, but it's always worse when it's in a professional environment like this. Why are none of the staff at this event making sure the performers are where they should be? You're dealing with members of the public that don't work with TV, you don't just... give them free reign of the backstage area... Why wasn't anyone keeping track of where they were? Why didn't any of the staff stop Tuesday and send her to a green room area to wait? How they were managing to organise thousands-strong auditions when they're struggling to keep track of five singers is a mystery to me.

You ar right. the organisation is wack. Also, why does it seem like the old lady is the sole decision maker. We've mostly been getting her verdict on the performances.
Jun 14, 2019 5:10 AM

Jan 2015
Please Tuesday be ok
I’m starting to doubt their victory here
Jun 14, 2019 5:28 AM

Feb 2014
Ertegun being a judge was something that I didn't expect to happen, but his reaction upon seeing Carole & Tuesday on stage was hilarious, though. XD

Like I mentioned in the last episode, Cybelle seriously needs some help, whether it be therapy or a mental hospital, I couldn't care less just as long as she gets the help she needs. Sadly, she takes advantage on Tuesday's naive personality and disappears, making Tuesday run all around the studio in a desperate attempt to find her. Now I really doubt that they'll perform at all and even if they do perform, I really don't think they'll be good enough to go up against Angela in the finals.

As for the songs played in this episode, GGK's choice had a great beat to it and the vocal style was better than her last song. Angela's last-second song was definitely better than Moving Mountains. The beat of the song, vocals and lyrics are more pleasing to the ears and she does deserve her place in the finals. At least GGK took her defeat very well, unlike the hilarious Mermaid Sisters. =P

Pyotr's song was, once again, very good. His normal personality is a little irritating, but he becomes more enjoyable and more likeable when he starts singing.

Unless Carole & Tuesday make in incredible comeback, I think Pyotr's place in the final looks to be almost guaranteed at this point, but I still see Angela winning the competition by a long shot. If she does win, I predict that she'll gloat about her victory to Carole & Tuesday like an arrogant brat. I don't want that to happen, but I see it happening if things go her way.

Good episode overall.
Jun 14, 2019 7:35 AM

May 2017
I felt like the love yourself speech was influenced by bts. The speech he gave prior to his performance hit home as I am also someone that struggles with self-love.

The stuff concerning carole and tuesday in this episode was very underwhelming.. Of course they pass each other and now Tuesday gets injured? Cybelle is super annoying and I feel like we're on a suicide watch right now.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2019

82 by Shikkakku »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

77 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 23, 8:43 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2019

85 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 23, 7:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

81 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 22, 8:37 AM

Poll: » Carole & Tuesday Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2019

134 by Shikkakku »»
Apr 21, 8:52 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.