Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2018 3:14 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was rather chilling and strange with the condition some of the girls fallen under.

Damn that cliffhanger. I got a bad feeling about this.
Nov 12, 2018 4:53 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
So this world's Chloe and her friends have already determined the truth of this world but were unable to stop it. The effects that the brainwashing had on the girls was severe especially for Mia. The AI using copies of the enemies that the girls fought to gain their powers was creative. Chloe's transformed self was pretty interesting especially the talking teddy. The fight between Chloe and the AI sure was fun. The scene where they released the world's inhabitants was a nice touch. That last scene was nice and showed the effects that this arc had on Chloe pretty well.
ShingsterNov 12, 2018 4:57 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2018 5:16 AM

Apr 2016
The skynet was defeated and Ewan McGregor saved people from the island, and loner girls is no more alone.

But honestly that form was ugly.
Nov 12, 2018 8:06 AM

May 2017
I need more of EroYu, she's fun af same with og Asuka especially when she got angry at the drone lol

I just realized this but it looks like they only get a tape to be able to transform and the walkman is not included, talk about bad service, hence we see Nana and Mia taking turns coz there's just one walkman available that Seriouska gave to Nana

This means EroYu probably have two walkmans too and so will the Nana, Mia and Chloe that is equivalents to Seriouska and EroYu that have yet to appear, to gave all the og five each a Walkman
LairucremNov 12, 2018 8:10 AM
Nov 12, 2018 8:06 AM

Jul 2015
I bet this arc was supposed to reflect how people are easily addicted to smartphones and shit.
Like noone ever done that.

Nov 12, 2018 8:30 AM

Jun 2017
Was that Django's coffin?

Nov 12, 2018 11:22 AM

Jan 2018
I feel like this story is about to get really, really dark.
Nov 12, 2018 2:41 PM

Feb 2018
chloes form wasent as cool as the other ones

this is the hidden gem of this season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2018 3:11 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
as i've now pointing out several times in previous episodes....

Nov 12, 2018 6:24 PM

Oct 2015
So Chloe has awakened to her powers, that Nunurusu was an interesting stuffed animal.

Thank goodness everyone was saved and all thanks to Chloe. I still find the other world Asuka's presence weird and useless sometimes, but ero-Yu is a bit useful but suspicious at times.

It is nice to have an occasional "me time" but friends company is also important, I guess that was the lesson.

Good episode,
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 12, 2018 7:11 PM

Dec 2015
Whats the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse, when you're already a zombie yourself?

Anyway, I think this is one of my favorite episode especially because Chloe has so much focus in this episode...

The new Clutter is Artificial Intelligence. Interesting...
Blade-Fang-KaoriNov 12, 2018 7:31 PM
Nov 12, 2018 7:41 PM
Jul 2018
Mia was playing a sorry mobile game. Wyatt Chang should see her face.
Nov 12, 2018 9:24 PM

Aug 2017
Chloe's transformation is ugly. Her arc is over. The pacing of this arc is too fast. So far, Mia's Wild West World Arc is the only "decent" thing about this show.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Nov 12, 2018 11:00 PM

Nov 2017
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

Which Ass? I dont see any good ass in this episode

Stark700 said:

Damn that cliffhanger. I got a bad feeling about this.

Where is the cliffhanger?
Now Loading.....
Nov 13, 2018 12:48 AM

Mar 2009
Nurguburu said:
Chloe's transformation is ugly. Her arc is over. The pacing of this arc is too fast. So far, Mia's Wild West World Arc is the only "decent" thing about this show.

Most of the transformations have seemed stupid/ugly to me..... And that bear is.... Disturbing.
If some like these transformations, that's there thing (not trying to offend anyone- if they like them, that's cool).
But, to me, that's how they seem.
Still waiting to figure out what "sexy You" is up to. Aside from pawing at Asuka in suggestive ways, I mean.
Nov 13, 2018 2:47 AM

Oct 2007
So even machines can be possessed by clutters. Glad that Chloe and the others were able to save the people of this world from a terrible fate. This epi sode reminds me of Skynet in Terminator, evil AI is a thing present in sci-fi horror.
Nov 13, 2018 2:48 AM

Oct 2007
Blade-Fang-Kaori said:
Whats the point of being afraid of the zombie apocalypse, when you're already a zombie yourself?

Anyway, I think this is one of my favorite episode especially because Chloe has so much focus in this episode...

The new Clutter is Artificial Intelligence. Interesting...

Haha, yeah they do look like zombies after being brainwashed with addiction. xD

Evil sherrif Mia.. give her a phone or face consequences. Where did being a hero of justice go? I guess heroes can also become addicts. :p
Liddo-kunNov 13, 2018 2:59 AM
Nov 13, 2018 6:20 AM

May 2018
um, Chloe's transformation looks really weird
I do like that it comes with a mini-Ted though hahaha
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Nov 13, 2018 7:16 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
bondtux said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

What?

Someone wasnt paying attention

Nov 13, 2018 2:05 PM

Apr 2018
An episode with a bit of suspense and based a bit on occidental fiction films. These two episodes were interesting in the execution of the horror sci-fi and a brief indirect criticism of the addiction to technology. Chloe contributed more than what was expected as the brain of the group.

See you in the next episode.
RachibaNov 13, 2018 2:17 PM

You and the rose are connected. Know the weight of your own life
Nov 13, 2018 7:27 PM

Nov 2017
EcchiGodMamsterP said:
bondtux said:

What?

ohhh.. that ass.... that was so quick... i saluted on your eyes
Now Loading.....
Nov 13, 2018 9:32 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
bondtux said:
EcchiGodMamsterP said:

What?

ohhh.. that ass.... that was so quick... i saluted on your eyes

like fucking hell i would miss that LOL
Nov 14, 2018 3:12 AM

Oct 2008
So this time it's Chloe's turn to transform!
now that underwater submerged servers is just like mission impossible:rogue nation!
4/5.
matias067Nov 14, 2018 3:19 AM

Nov 17, 2018 11:31 PM

Jan 2011
Don't really care for that transformation.
Nov 18, 2018 2:31 AM

Apr 2015
You can see the social commentary, but it sagged from the middle.

I'm seeing a bit of a pattern here, the world-building episodes are better than the resolution episodes.
Dec 27, 2018 2:51 PM
Mar 2012
Mia's pretty good as justice sheriff.
One of the better episodes on themes, liking the dystopian isolationist society, with Chloe loner like camper Rin, accepting advantages of her friend group while keeping her independence. I didn't care for Chloe before, but this a good character growth & makes her bit interesting.
The suit was both silly & symbolic. The clamp almost burst her personal bubble. The bear of companionship is a nice addition. Usually these kind of shows have the obligatory familiar, finally it's here.
Dec 28, 2018 9:16 AM

Jun 2014
gophercg said:
I didn't care for Chloe before, but this a good character growth & makes her bit interesting.

I thought the same too! This show is making me like all the characters one by one with their focused episodes on each personality.
Dec 29, 2018 12:59 PM
Jan 2016
Wow. As someone who is an introvert AND works in the IT sector, this arc came off as pretty ham-fisted, to say the least. I guess I've gotten used to computer-related social problems constantly being presented in an oversimplified form in media by now (I wonder what the target age group is for this show), but...
What's up with Chloe? Is she supposed to be an introvert...? Because I sure couldn't make heads or tails of her thought process. Dear anime creators, introverts do not want to have time alone because they fear that being around people makes them "weak", it's just that we need that time to recharge our batteries. I kinda understand (or well, hope) that the arc wasn't about Chloe getting "cured" of her need to be alone at times, but the whole resolution came out as a giant mess, at least to me.
Mar 23, 2019 1:51 PM

May 2012
Really lovely ending I must say! Quite liked this arc and setting. Looking forwards to see what's next.
Jul 2, 2019 12:44 PM

Dec 2015
So, this double bill was the mandatory beach episode AND the "always nice to have" comment on Internet/cellular phone addiction. Okay.
(Sad to recognize some peoples in this depiction, though)

Looks like the crossbreed is ready to make compromises between her needed time and sharing moments... well, whynot.

French teddybear "Nounours": "Ca, c'est beau!" XD (and yet, the french fansub felt the need to translate it in "It's crazy!")

3.5+/5 (+1 for the bear)
Feb 14, 2020 1:13 PM
Jan 2017
I rather like the last 2 episodes here. nice social commentary here ^w^
Jun 24, 2020 1:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I found that these episode to be the best with the theme of its arc really soothing and so much believed to be a relaxation momentary. Despite its dark meaning behind the scenes of the story, i already attached with this episode so much. Yeah, a full meaningful storyline stood out a best resolution out there, instead of just random desires like beforehand. Thats why i loved these episode so much.

To be precisely, that Chloe's initial lonely was indeed the real problem of every people in the world that lack of socializing ability. For me, its just served as a personification matter to always improved myself life that already full of loneliness. Its like my mirror, like Chloe's look at her monitor on that certain scene. Thats it, besiding every mild ecchi that appeared out of nowhere. But still, this was the best direction of the storyline on this show, so far.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2018

29 by LeeTailor »»
Oct 8, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2018

113 by TechOtaku »»
Jun 10, 2022 10:55 PM

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2018

73 by TechOtaku »»
Jun 7, 2022 9:59 PM

Poll: » who is the best girl?

NanaPirro - Dec 3, 2018

4 by Gvendoline »»
Oct 8, 2020 8:09 AM

» Is Akanesasu Shoujo underrated to the bottom?

Rachiba - Dec 12, 2018

8 by badabass »»
Jun 24, 2020 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.