Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 17, 2018 2:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
For someone like Asuka to be able to deal with all this pressure at this stage of the show...I'm actually impressed.

Also got a little bit more of background storytelling about Asuka again. Cool. Seriously though, everything in this show came up to this point and this anime built itself for that. Glad everything is in order again.
Stark700Dec 17, 2018 3:27 AM
Dec 17, 2018 4:34 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode. Despite the tense moment as Asuka followed the messenger her comments sure added some amusing moments. So it was Kyo who introduced Asuka to Chikuwa which started her love of it. The insight into Asuka's past when combined with the two's opinions on the bond that they have with him sure was interesting. Though explosive its nice that Asuka managed to calm the messenger's feelings with her heartfelt words that reflected on everything that she had learned in this journey. Asuka and the teams thoughts towards the future was nice to see. Its nice that the series ended on a good note. With the messengers reversion looks like Twilight was forced back a step. In the end im glad that everything is back in order again .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 17, 2018 5:39 AM
Oct 2010
Now if only we could get a second season. I need more of Asuka.
Dec 17, 2018 5:47 AM

Sep 2015
Good end. To bad they didn't have the courage to make Asuka x Yuu canon. :/
Dec 17, 2018 7:07 AM
Nov 2018
This episode takes it as the best episode in the series. The scenes with the 2 Asuka's talking were so unusual and I felt like watching a suspense anime. I especially liked the scenes where the scenes cut without warning.

It's a shame that we would never know Kyo's fate or why all his versions disappeared. Alter Asuka's fate wasn't really confirmed, but since they teased at her being alive, I'll just believe that.

I certainly would like a Season 2 but I guess there's nothing more for the story to tell.
Dec 17, 2018 7:32 AM

Mar 2016
papsoshea said:
Things worked out in the end, didn't really enjoy this series, was just a time waster.

4/10

Same score I gave. Was more of a spare time killer that kinda felt like a chore, but still has its interesting moments.
Dec 17, 2018 7:41 AM
Aug 2015
I was hoping that we would get a kissing secn with Yuu x Asuka but they kissed in episode 11 but I baly can see that kiss because they did it from far way so it was hard to see
Dec 17, 2018 8:44 AM

May 2017
Eeeh? Anticlimactic ending, no closure, no EroYu, smfh that's just disappointing, wasted potential

7/10

shiro_kai said:

Joshua_Bell said:
I was hoping that we would get a kissing secn with Yuu x Asuka but they kissed in episode 11 but I baly can see that kiss because they did it from far way so it was hard to see

Yea, pretty much these

Asuka x Yu x EroYu threesome where?
Dec 17, 2018 9:02 AM

May 2011
i got high hope for the final episode but they didnt give us conclusion, this's feels like unfinished episode, hope they'll get movie or ova to show us the real ending. if no sequel later on this'll end up 6/10 for me.
Dec 17, 2018 9:12 AM

Mar 2016
I liked this ending a lot, really fits the show perfectly. No big conflict, just looking towards a bright future. They also managed to avoid every possible cliche at the last moment. Overall, this was a lot of fun and one of my favorite (though few that I've watched) shows this season. Very sincere and genuine too.

Lairucrem said:
Eeeh? Anticlimactic ending, no closure

How is it anticlimactic? She's finally gotten over her guilt, and can live her life without forgetting her brother's memory, which is the whole point of the journey.
Dec 17, 2018 9:52 AM

Sep 2018
Joshua_Bell said:
lol what? no they didn't
Dec 17, 2018 9:53 AM

Sep 2018
shiro_kai said:
this is why people who like yuri are way more worse than people who like yaoi
Dec 17, 2018 9:54 AM

Oct 2007
Enjoyed the final episode. A little sad when they were revisiting the past... glad Asuka was able to revert the loli to her good self again.

If only this show had more budget. I hope to have a season 2.

Dec 17, 2018 9:58 AM

May 2017
syncrogazer said:
I liked this ending a lot, really fits the show perfectly. No big conflict, just looking towards a bright future. They also managed to avoid every possible cliche at the last moment. Overall, this was a lot of fun and one of my favorite (though few that I've watched) shows this season. Very sincere and genuine too.

Lairucrem said:
Eeeh? Anticlimactic ending, no closure

How is it anticlimactic? She's finally gotten over her guilt, and can live her life without forgetting her brother's memory, which is the whole point of the journey.

I get where you're coming from but it's still anticlimactic, there's no fight, even though they literally transforms to fight, it's just Asuka's episode, should've been the previous episode or made this 13 ep series, and again, there's no closure, no conclusion, Asuka might've gotten her closure but not the story's

This is literally not over, brother still missing, Twilight king is still destroying fragments, again this isn't the kind of climax after the previous two episodes had built up for, this is straight up anticlimactic
Dec 17, 2018 10:06 AM

Mar 2016
Lairucrem said:
I get where you're coming from but it's still anticlimactic, there's no fight, even though they literally transforms to fight, it's just Asuka's episode, should've been the previous episode or made this 13 ep series, and again, there's no closure, no conclusion, Asuka might've gotten her closure but not the story's

None of that stuff is really important. Brother is missing because...he's gone, the point of the show wasn't to 'find' him. There most likely was no 'Twilight King' to begin with, and just because she can transform doesn't mean she has to. Her epiphany, like the other girls, gives her the ability to. It's obviously meant to be ambiguous. Literally everything you want to see would trample all over the message of the show, which is about moving on.
Dec 17, 2018 10:17 AM

May 2017
syncrogazer said:
Lairucrem said:

None of that stuff is really important. Brother is missing because...he's gone, the point of the show wasn't to 'find' him. There most likely was no 'Twilight King' to begin with, and just because she can transform doesn't mean she has to. Her epiphany, like the other girls, gives her the ability to. It's obviously meant to be ambiguous. Literally everything you want to see would trample all over the message of the show, which is about moving on.

If it isn't important then they shouldn't have brought it up then, heck it's both the concept of the show so you're contradicting yourself dude, hence still anticlimactic af tbh
Dec 17, 2018 10:23 AM

Mar 2016
Lairucrem said:
If it isn't important then they shouldn't have brought it up then, heck it's both the concept of the show so you're contradicting yourself dude, hence still anticlimactic af tbh

Just because you were misled doesn't mean the show is anticlimactic. What else could happen after this, other than them going to university? The story is done, it's over.
Dec 17, 2018 10:31 AM
Mar 2018
my question is what happen with the battle vs final boss?
Dec 17, 2018 10:39 AM

May 2017
syncrogazer said:
Lairucrem said:

Just because you were misled doesn't mean the show is anticlimactic. What else could happen after this, other than them going to university? The story is done, it's over.

Nah, you're just being delusional into thinking it's a simple moving on bs, you're the one that got misled dude, yes they moves on each character had their episode of that character development, but it's a fact they transform, it's like you're implying their transformations weapons are just decors lol, Twilight king is still there devouring fragments, brother missing, Asuka still wants to find him, you're confusing loli Asuka to our MC Asuka, heck she's the one who says you can move on while not forgetting the brother, so it's dumb to assume "oh yeah forget the missing brother, story is over so I'm sorry lil bro" lol man you have a skewed logic
Dec 17, 2018 11:11 AM

Mar 2016
Lairucrem said:
you're the one that got misled dude,

Nope. Re-watch the episode, because it seems like you're really misunderstanding something here. Watch the part where they're discussing their future, notice how Yuu approaches Asuka differently? It's because she knows Asuka has moved on, and her happiness is no longer a facade. The brother's gone, I can't repeat myself any more, but he is. If they 'find' him, there is no emotional power in this ending, which is an ending no matter how much you want to focus on transforming or whatever the hell else. I'm sure you can think of several interesting reasons why the brother disappeared, but this anime would obviously rather it serve as a spark for the character's emotional growth, but in the end he is basically dead in all of the worlds where Asuka exists. Everything else you say about the 'Twilight King' is a complete misunderstanding on your part as it's pretty clear that it has all stopped with Loliasuka relinquishing the power that the Twilight gave her (as something that found her due to the emotional power of her wanting to forget, and she used), and perhaps even with other worlds returning to normal, as the ending suggests Siriasuka might be back. Just because there are some questions, doesn't make it anticlimactic. The emotional journey is over, with some ambiguities, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Don't know what else to tell you, play the mobile game if you want 'more,' but as far as the anime goes, it's done.

But I guess I'm 'delusional' because I'm not a speedwatcher, or something.
syncrogazerDec 17, 2018 11:20 AM
Dec 17, 2018 11:23 AM
May 2017
Folding Ideas recently did a video about the film Annihilation, where he claims the world-building (and fan theories stemming from it) don't matter because that isn't what the film was about.
having seen how this show completely abandoned the Kyo subplot (he disappeared from all worlds, at the same time - that can't be a coincidence), I'm left to wonder if perhaps this world-building and subplots are actually meaningless as stories, but meaningful in their emotional impact.
Dec 17, 2018 11:58 AM
Nov 2018
papsoshea said:
Things worked out in the end, didn't really enjoy this series, was just a time waster.

4/10
nah u didnt have to watch it. There's still the twilight king-dont know hows thats getting resolved. But this ending was great. Its better than another fight, imo this was my favourite of this season
Dec 17, 2018 12:26 PM

Aug 2017
The final was weird but it was fine. I'm surprised that didn't fight in the end.

The show is over. It was good but the first 7 episodes were a bit bad. Surprisingly, it really improve a lot after that.

Akanesasu Shoujo is the hidden gem of Fall 2018. 7/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 17, 2018 12:47 PM

Mar 2016
Bluegerm said:
There's still the twilight king-dont know hows thats getting resolved.

I think it is pretty obvious that there never was a Twilight King to begin with, and that specific phenomenon has stopped with Loliasuka and Asuka's heart to heart.

commander31able said:
having seen how this show completely abandoned the Kyo subplot (he disappeared from all worlds, at the same time - that can't be a coincidence).

The only relevant worlds, as far as Loliasuka is concerned, are ones where Kyou is gone and Asuka exists. I tend not to think of it as him disappearing from all of them, but his disappearance is what connects all of those worlds (and why they are being targeted by the Loliasuka and the twilightt). Probably for the same reason, they can only travel to worlds impacted by his disappearance, which is why it anchors everything that happens, but is unable to be 'solved'. As for why any of them disappeared, it's a mystery, but perhaps there are different specifics in each instance.
Dec 17, 2018 1:06 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
my personal dark horse of the season...

love this show so much<3
Dec 17, 2018 2:48 PM

Dec 2014
I found this show to be pretty damn underrated. It wasn't that great at first but it really got better after episode 5. I enjoyed it, the characters were great, so was the soundtrack. I'm even happier that we got a happy ending. I was just hoping there was gonna be a second YuxAsuka kiss.
Dec 17, 2018 3:19 PM

Jul 2016
One of the best ending episodes I've seen in a long time, by far. The first half especially.
Dec 17, 2018 5:24 PM

Aug 2013
This feels anticlimactic as hell. Basically the entire little "multiverse" conflict that was going on was basically caused by one version of Asuka who could not handle her guilt of losing her brother. Sure the closure for Asuka as a character may have been worthwhile but to literally end the entire conflict with just that is completely underwhelming just to have a happy ending.

4.5/10
Don't believe the hype.
Dec 17, 2018 7:07 PM

Jan 2011
as a closure for Asuka as a character the ending was great and gave me a bit of feels, for the rest of the show left more to desire.

this was on a pretty chill day for the week so it was a time easy time waster despite at times feeling like a chore to watch in hopes of it paying off in the end with some interesting twist it sorta did not as much as ii was expecting.

flat 7/10 sure this show is gonna get buried in the forgettable list of shows but i liked how it was trying to be different if only it wasn't such a slow burn of below average early episodes
Dec 17, 2018 7:50 PM

Nov 2017
- atleast... we can see asuka's lil bro face (a handsome guy if he was older)
- so, where is Asuka lil bro's go? kidnapped?
Now Loading.....
Dec 17, 2018 7:52 PM

Oct 2010
Greenlandball said:
Joshua_Bell said:
lol what? no they didn't

Pretty sure they did. I watched the scene like 5 times to confirm. You can see their mouths move together.

Anyway, overall a solid show. Nothing amazing. The overall message of "moving on", was really good. That was done well. CG was ugly, but the choreography was good. The characters I felt were pretty likeable, as well. I was gonna drop this after episode 1 but I'm glad I stuck with it. It was a lot of fun and the ending was pretty strong.

My only gripe is the "King of Twilight" thing. Where is he? What happened to him? If he didn't actually exist, as suggested here, then the whole story is still kinda silly to me. One girl having that much power? Well whatever, it was fun. Maybe I'll check out the game
Dec 17, 2018 8:22 PM

Oct 2015
I think this series was decent except the CGI or when they transformed. I also didn't like Asuka and her bubbly personality, it kinda pissed me off at times. But I understood the concept and the message laying in this show. I guess at the end she found her twilight and was able to overcome her grief over her brother.

The series moreover was about Asuka and her friends tackling their obstacles, fighting for their twilight days and reaching prosperity through bonded friendship. I loved it but it was animated in a complicated manner, hence the hate and low rating.

7/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 17, 2018 8:29 PM
Oct 2015
Amazing finale for this anime, mainly because the decisions of focus on the "argumental" plot and avoiding useless explanations of the worldbuilding (Kyo's true fate, the Twilight King identity...), and the striking but ravishing art selected for this chapter, a very bold take unfurtunately scarce in the medium. For me, this chapter make the anime from enjoyable to endearing. Man I'm a crybaby.
Dec 17, 2018 9:24 PM

Jun 2015
One of the best episodes of the season and all year. Maybe better closed than Evangelion (before the end of eva), maybe.

The Twilight has become an internal enemy, if it catches you, you can't move to the next day, to the future.
It's the depression, the anxiety of the future, the comfort of living in the past and pretending to control everything, it's the fear of leaving the comfort zone.

Nana doesn't want to accept her new father, Mia is afraid to face her wishes, Cloe is afraid to change, Yuu is afraid to change her relationship with Asuka and Asuka afraid to leave behind her brother's memories.
That is why the twilight is an eternal world, always in the middle of the day (past) and of the night and the other day (future) and that is why Little Asuka decides to abandon her feelings and live in that world.
This is a story about learning that there is no need to fear the future and at the end we see Asuka looking at a new twilight, the morning, representing the new light of tomorrow and saying "our future always starts today" and thus gets its Akanesasu.

8/10 Only because of irregular production. 10/10 in my ❤

Another great series with Tomoyo Kurosawa in main role ❤❤❤

ALOCDec 17, 2018 10:07 PM
Dec 17, 2018 11:36 PM

Dec 2015
Until end, original Asuka didn't transform although she has duplication cassette in end of this episode......

I really curious to original Asuka's transformed form....
Dec 18, 2018 2:25 AM

Jun 2015
Blade-Fang-Kaori said:
Until end, original Asuka didn't transform although she has duplication cassette in end of this episode......

I really curious to original Asuka's transformed form....

This is the only desing i have found
Dec 18, 2018 2:42 AM

May 2017
syncrogazer said:
Lairucrem said:
you're the one that got misled dude,

Nope. Re-watch the episode, because it seems like you're really misunderstanding something here. Watch the part where they're discussing their future, notice how Yuu approaches Asuka differently? It's because she knows Asuka has moved on, and her happiness is no longer a facade. The brother's gone, I can't repeat myself any more, but he is. If they 'find' him, there is no emotional power in this ending, which is an ending no matter how much you want to focus on transforming or whatever the hell else. I'm sure you can think of several interesting reasons why the brother disappeared, but this anime would obviously rather it serve as a spark for the character's emotional growth, but in the end he is basically dead in all of the worlds where Asuka exists. Everything else you say about the 'Twilight King' is a complete misunderstanding on your part as it's pretty clear that it has all stopped with Loliasuka relinquishing the power that the Twilight gave her (as something that found her due to the emotional power of her wanting to forget, and she used), and perhaps even with other worlds returning to normal, as the ending suggests Siriasuka might be back. Just because there are some questions, doesn't make it anticlimactic. The emotional journey is over, with some ambiguities, but there's nothing wrong with that.

Don't know what else to tell you, play the mobile game if you want 'more,' but as far as the anime goes, it's done.

But I guess I'm 'delusional' because I'm not a speedwatcher, or something.

Nah dude, you're delusional, you need to grow up and accept facts, you confused and got misled by character developments into thinking it's the actual plot, stop it, you're embassing yourself, this is an anime original, if there's a game, then this is no adaptation of that. I've already proven you completely wrong about the loli Asuka, stop forcing your nonsensical head canon bs on me, if you wanna keep lying to yourself then don't involve me in your delusions, you're annoying the shit out of me, grow up

syncrogazer said:
Bluegerm said:
There's still the twilight king-dont know hows thats getting resolved.

I think it is pretty obvious that there never was a Twilight King to begin with, and that specific phenomenon has stopped with Loliasuka and Asuka's heart to heart.

commander31able said:
having seen how this show completely abandoned the Kyo subplot (he disappeared from all worlds, at the same time - that can't be a coincidence).

The only relevant worlds, as far as Loliasuka is concerned, are ones where Kyou is gone and Asuka exists. I tend not to think of it as him disappearing from all of them, but his disappearance is what connects all of those worlds (and why they are being targeted by the Loliasuka and the twilightt). Probably for the same reason, they can only travel to worlds impacted by his disappearance, which is why it anchors everything that happens, but is unable to be 'solved'. As for why any of them disappeared, it's a mystery, but perhaps there are different specifics in each instance.

Guys, that guy is delusional, he has no actual proof and just wanna force hia nonsensical head canon coz he just trying to act smart but I exposed him

He confused the main characters character development into the actual plot lol, even tho it's a fact that the twilight king exists, Seriouska proves this, the brother is still gone, hence no conclusion and anticlimactic, you need stop trolling syncrogazer or I'm gonna report you
LairucremDec 18, 2018 2:49 AM
Dec 18, 2018 3:10 AM

Oct 2007
"Come forth, my twilight self!" I really thought that was just meant to be a joke. But a casette really appeared. I guess Asuka talk with her loli self and being able to move on allowed her to become an Equalizer.

Too bad she did not put the casette into an Astral Module, but I guess it's not good to transform for no reason.

Got a little teary eyed when they were talking about Kyo-chan.

Also Mia is the only first year... good thing Asuka was able to bait Mayu into joining.

Seriouska still live, yay!!

From a mediocre start, this is now my favorite anime of the year. OVA please!
Dec 18, 2018 4:22 AM

Sep 2015

shiro_kai said:

Joshua_Bell said:

Unfortunately, I think they just hugged in the air and the drawing is bad, the studio certainly didn't had the balls

Dec 18, 2018 4:25 AM
Sep 2015
10/10 episode because of oonuma shin
Dec 18, 2018 4:41 AM

Oct 2007
ALOC said:
One of the best episodes of the season and all year. Maybe better closed than Evangelion (before the end of eva), maybe.

The Twilight has become an internal enemy, if it catches you, you can't move to the next day, to the future.
It's the depression, the anxiety of the future, the comfort of living in the past and pretending to control everything, it's the fear of leaving the comfort zone.

Nana doesn't want to accept her new father, Mia is afraid to face her wishes, Cloe is afraid to change, Yuu is afraid to change her relationship with Asuka and Asuka afraid to leave behind her brother's memories.
That is why the twilight is an eternal world, always in the middle of the day (past) and of the night and the other day (future) and that is why Little Asuka decides to abandon her feelings and live in that world.
This is a story about learning that there is no need to fear the future and at the end we see Asuka looking at a new twilight, the morning, representing the new light of tomorrow and saying "our future always starts today" and thus gets its Akanesasu.

8/10 Only because of irregular production. 10/10 in my ❤

Another great series with Tomoyo Kurosawa in main role ❤❤❤

The way the final episode was delivered did remind me of NGE a bit, because of the way lolisuka and chikuwasuka talked.
That's a nice interpretation of what the Twilight really is.

I do wonder if there is actually a "Twilight King" or he is just an imaginary villain?
Dec 18, 2018 4:45 AM

Oct 2007
shiro_kai said:

Yu did say a love confession the previous episode, and she's possibly moving in with Asuka when they go to college. I guess we have to be content with that. As loli Asuka says, "you cannot get everything you want".
Dec 18, 2018 5:02 AM
Jan 2017
This was a fitting end to the show, and it leaves open a possibility for a second season.

I am glad I took a chance on this show.
Dec 18, 2018 5:06 AM

Oct 2007
thehund said:
This was a fitting end to the show, and it leaves open a possibility for a second season.

I am glad I took a chance on this show.

A visit to Eroyuu fragment should happen if by a very slim chance we get a season 2. :)
Dec 18, 2018 5:27 AM

May 2018
well, it was a good end to Asuka's journey, but man a second season or an OVA where they deliver a beatdown to the twilight king would be great.

That part in the beginning where Asuka begs Loli Asuka for food and they buy chikuwa, that look on the loli's face hahaha.
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Dec 18, 2018 5:43 AM

Sep 2015
Liddo-kun said:
shiro_kai said:

Yu did say a love confession the previous episode, and she's possibly moving in with Asuka when they go to college. I guess we have to be content with that. As loli Asuka says, "you cannot get everything you want".

The problem is that it could be as friend that " I love you", she didn't said the "tsukiatte kudasai" (please go out with me) that would confirm it. :(
Dec 18, 2018 5:51 AM

Oct 2007
Nemesis_Ranka said:
well, it was a good end to Asuka's journey, but man a second season or an OVA where they deliver a beatdown to the twilight king would be great.

That part in the beginning where Asuka begs Loli Asuka for food and they buy chikuwa, that look on the loli's face hahaha.

That would be awesome. Although we are still yet to confirm if there is actually a Twilight King. I guess they have leave some questions unanswered for the viewers, because this anime is promoting a game.
Dec 18, 2018 6:11 AM

Aug 2013
they still didn't explain what is twilight and what happened with Kyou
good end but it left me unsatisfied

5/10
Dec 18, 2018 6:22 AM

Mar 2016

I can't tell if you're trolling or not. Re-watch the episode, please. I'd rather not argue with someone with absolutely zero self-awareness, but if you're going to keep on calling me delusional I really have no choice. I guess Asuka saying that 'Kyou-chan is in my heart' means he's still missing right? She wears the pendant on her person now, above her heart. She's going to college, now. She has a future.

Also, telling Loliasuka 'not to forget' isn't the same thing as 'let's find him,' not sure how you can even confuse that statement, but clearly Asuka knows he's gone and can't be 'found.'

Sad, that you couldn't understand a beautiful ending to a fun show.
syncrogazerDec 18, 2018 6:40 AM
Dec 18, 2018 7:15 AM

May 2018
Liddo-kun said:
Nemesis_Ranka said:

That would be awesome. Although we are still yet to confirm if there is actually a Twilight King. I guess they have leave some questions unanswered for the viewers, because this anime is promoting a game.

There is a game?
Well that might explain why the anime ends like this, they're like "buy the game to find out the rest" or something
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2018

29 by LeeTailor »»
Oct 8, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2018

73 by TechOtaku »»
Jun 7, 2022 9:59 PM

Poll: » who is the best girl?

NanaPirro - Dec 3, 2018

4 by Gvendoline »»
Oct 8, 2020 8:09 AM

» Is Akanesasu Shoujo underrated to the bottom?

Rachiba - Dec 12, 2018

8 by badabass »»
Jun 24, 2020 9:42 AM

Poll: » Akanesasu Shoujo Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2018

25 by badabass »»
Jun 24, 2020 6:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.