Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Oct 6, 2017 8:50 AM

Nov 2014
R2 said:
it just me or does that villain Giran look a bit like Kaminari?
... never mind.
P.S.
just had this thought. but Shigaraki and Kira would probably make for weird buddies right, due to their fascination with hands? anyone come across any good fanart for them?

Who do u mean by kira? Like death note kira?
And how does giran look like kaminari? Their hairstyle is completely different not to mention giran is OLD lol

AnimeGirl2k17 said:
I give this episode a 5/5 and Season 2 as a whole a 3/5

Season 1 is my favourite. Season 2 was very meh the start few episodes and the filler was boring I know it was for character development but for me it dragged on a bit too long. The last episode 25 was good though I loved how Shigaraki interacted with Midoriya and I can see him having more of an impact in the series and the ending set the series really well for Season 3

However I find it difficult to feel any attachment to most of the characters. I tend to find most of the main characters to always be bickering with each other I know they are kids in training but parts of it drives me nuts xD

In fact I love the anime and its hard for me to get into anime and I look forward to Season 3 but I only really like 1 character and that is All Might he is way more interesting than the rest by miles and I may have a little crush on him atm too xD
This is also why I only gave Season 2 a 3/5 as I feel it lacked episodes with him in I know he's a secondary character but the fact he's the only character I like doesn't help :/ so here's hoping for more of him in Season 3

Fyi none of season 2 is filler. They are all part of the main storyline straight from the manga. A filler means the anime ran out of content to adapt so they put in some extra anime-original episodes to wait for the manga to catch up. Fillers wouldn't affect the plot or character relationship. They can't do anything to the main storyline. They can't create more conflicts or kill any characters. They can't do anything except some extra scenes that has nothing to do with the main storyline (which is why most fillers suck). And HeroAca definitely has enough content for at least 2 more seasons of anime. So yeah, if it has character development then it's not filler. Even if you think it's boring, don't call it filler.

If u like All Might, then I promise season 3 will be a blast for u. Not only is it going to be the best arc, the fight animation is going to be even greater and better than izuku vs todoroki. It's going to be THE biggest fight in HeroAca so far. Everybody say that arc tops even the stain arc. And all the manga readers are highly expecting that arc. It's just too overwhelmingly splendid. You will laugh. You will cry. You will experience an emotional rollercoaster. You will love Season 3.
Oct 6, 2017 10:59 AM

Apr 2013
ttcchen said:

Who do u mean by kira? Like death note kira?

No no. i meant the Kira from JoJo. And i'm not really that big of a fan of Light that i'll start calling him by his 'God' name.

ttcchen said:

And how does giran look like kaminari? Their hairstyle is completely different not to mention giran is OLD lol.

not the hair style, it's more his facial structure. especially how he looked when he stood a bit to the side. but what's that got to do with him being old, though? :(

ttcchen said:

Fyi none of season 2 is filler.

you're wrong on this count though. the Asui-centric episode didn't exist in the manga. a filler is any episode which didn't exist in the source. and while it's mostly used to pad out the episode count with no consequence upon the main story (Bleach), sometimes they can also be used to give out great arcs that are better than canon ones (One Piece). then there's their use for developing fan-favorites which is what My Hero did here and for expanding canon stories that were only hinted at in the original manga (Naruto). not that this means they have to be any good (Naruto).
Oct 7, 2017 4:15 AM

Apr 2016
Overall I really liked it again (9/10). Especially the beginning with the tournament and Stain, the hero killer. Internship and student / teacher battles were okay.

Cool close sequence, I like the random encounter of deku and Shigaraki, makes you want more.
And yeah, we will get S3

PLUS ULTRA
Oct 9, 2017 11:28 PM

May 2017
Green Naruto indeed

Dunno why casuals thinks this is a good show or a shounen, when this is just a less broken FT

S1 = 5/10
S2 = 6/10
Oct 10, 2017 10:35 AM

Oct 2013
Finale was foken intense, Deku being spared by Tomura.. it shows that Tomura isn't your typical low villain, he's a villain with class and conviction which makes him even dangerous. I got a feeling that All Might gonna be dead any time soon, he mentioned it himself that he won't be around untill Midoriya become the Symbol of Justice. So glad there will be a 3rd season. Pretty good season but lack of action and interaction with the villain in my opinion. Dabi and Himiko joined the league of Villain, i'm really curious about their powers especially that Dabi guy looks interesting.

Overall score 8/10
Oct 11, 2017 1:46 PM

Jan 2015
I hope April 2018 to watch 3rd season!
That was such a great ride!
Oct 11, 2017 4:57 PM

Feb 2013
Amazing! Just like the first season. Can't wait for season 3

8/10
Oct 13, 2017 12:39 AM

Jul 2014
Am I the only one that liked the first season better?
This season felt all over the place and had a lot of missed opportunities developing and showing off other characters. Also its comedy isn't its strong suit and is used way to often. Like the majority of the tournament arc was horribly done comic relief when instead should have given the spot light to Deku's classmates.

Even in the final exams all the battle were basic and shallow.
Oct 13, 2017 4:51 AM
Jul 2017
mattao313 said:
This season felt all over the place and had a lot of missed opportunities developing and showing off other characters. Also its comedy isn't its strong suit and is used way to often. Like the majority of the tournament arc was horribly done comic relief when instead should have given the spot light to Deku's classmates.

worry not season 3 will have what you want
Oct 13, 2017 7:20 AM
Jan 2014
398288 said:
mattao313 said:

worry not season 3 will have what you want

Saeson 2 is better than season 1 and the season 3 will even better than season 2
Oct 14, 2017 10:06 PM
Jul 2017
It was a good episode, but I honestly feel like this season was incredibly over-rated. It was really good, but it's not a genius, ground-breaking shounen deconstruction that people think it is.
Oct 14, 2017 10:08 PM
Jul 2017
mattao313 said:

It agree completely. Stain was introduced and killed off within 5 episodes, the only characters with real development are deku, bakugo and todoroki. The last arc was not a good send off to the season at all
Oct 15, 2017 4:17 AM
Oct 2017
i really loved this show :)
Oct 15, 2017 7:28 AM
Jan 2014
FrickinNormie said:
mattao313 said:

It agree completely. Stain was introduced and killed off within 5 episodes, the only characters with real development are deku, bakugo and todoroki. The last arc was not a good send off to the season at all

Stain still alive, not dead. He was hand over to police and was sent to prison.
Oct 15, 2017 12:19 PM

Jul 2014
FrickinNormie said:
mattao313 said:

Yea I feel this wants to have a large cast but doesn't want to but in the effort to do so. The last arc felt incredibly rushed too.
Oct 16, 2017 12:44 AM
Jun 2016
It was amazing one of the best anime this year.deku got some major character development,he was acting like a bitc* at the beginning but now he's more outgoing I like that.one thing is undone tho he needs to tell bakugo to fugde off.overall 9/10 love it!!
Oct 22, 2017 10:33 AM

Dec 2012
Hyped for the third season! Nice setup, Tomua faces are still scary. Great picture with Deku on one side and Tomura on the other.

It was a great season, they made a lot of progress and the main plot progressed. Even weakened All might is so badass. It's sad to say that, but I hope that he will not be able to use his power during the third season. I want to see how they will manage to destroy Tomura, if All Migh is not there to protect them.
OP awesome as usual :)
Oct 30, 2017 6:24 AM

Jul 2013
Not convinced with Tomura Shigaraki's newfound "conviction" Stain still has more depth. S3 let's go!
Nov 1, 2017 3:50 PM

May 2010
I wasn't particularly interested in villains up until now, but man, Shigaraki was quite terrifying this episode! It seems that he's supposed to be All For One's successor, which makes him potential rival for Midoriya to beat in the future... So I'm guessing we will have our characters fight the scar-guy and psycho lady next season? Hopefully!

I had more a lot of fun watching this season, especially tournament arc, but the rest was enjoyable as well. I like main characters, but I wish BnHA focused a LITTLE bit more on characters and their relationship, rather than fights, but I'm probably in minority here, so I don't mind it that much. Without it I won't be able to get engaged into this series completely though...

For what it is, I like it anyway, so it's fine either way. Looking forward to the next season! 8/10
Nov 7, 2017 7:28 AM

Mar 2015
This has easily become one of my most favourite anime series ever. I really loved every minute of it, even the weaker parts played their part in bringing out the best in the anime as a whole!

I can't wait for season 3!!

10/10!!!!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 7, 2017 7:23 PM

Mar 2012
Pretty inconsistent arcs in terms of entertainment and depth, some great highs but some low lows too. I don't even feel like going into the tragedy that was Stain's five minute arc that turned him into a symbol and catalyst for the third season's plot only 2/3rds through the season. Even though it was practically twice as long, I didn't really think this was any better than the 1st season. I hope the 3rd season is only a 13 ep season and is far less all over the place than this one was.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Nov 10, 2017 2:06 PM

Jun 2011
Bones have done an amazing job with this anime adaptation of Boku no Hero Academia, sasuga! I am so happy to learn that there's a 3rd season coming up as well, we desperately need more long running/multiple seasons anime, especially for the really good anime.

I like the series a lot, especially the soundtrack and the art & animation, however despite all those exciting moments that occurred throughout the series, at the very end I feel like the series is still lacking something. Everything up to this point is developing quite well enough, but despite being really enjoyable to watch, it doesn't leave much mark after the fact. Perhaps it's because Midoriya is not your typical protagonist who's brimming with charisma.. I am not sure what it is, but despite being good it's lacking something, something that makes other shounen so memorable, so special.

(P.S. the show skim through certain character defining moments as well, like Todoroki meeting his mom, actually showing his change, not just hint at it; Iida going over to his brother after the Hero Killer incident..)

The fights have also been kind of weak, Deku vs Todoroki, Iida/Todoroki/Deku vs Stain, Deku/Bakugo vs All Might, maybe I've set my expectation too high but the action wasn't all that exciting. The only fight I kinda liked was Ochaco vs Bakugo.

Both OPs and EDs this season are also kind of weak and forgettable.

oh and Bakugo has been kind of annoying, I usually like tsundere characters but he's just.. annoying. Cool, but annoying.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 13, 2017 8:04 AM

Dec 2012
Wow. I mean really, this second season has been an incredible ride. The all or nothing rivalries at the sports festival. Deku learning how to regulate One for All's power. A few measly students taking on the Hero Killer. Discovering the sinister truth behind All for One. An epic showdown with All Might in the exams. And even in this final episode, Deku's heart stopping encounter with the nihilistic terror of Shigaraki. BnHA stayed consistently awesome and kept me at the edge of my seat, plus ultra and all.

The part that stuck out the most to me was how Stain's legacy inspired a new wave of villains to rise up and pursue the destruction of the current hero system. In a way, he has some points about it considering a scummy guy like Endeavor is #2. The question of what it means to be a hero is my favorite dynamic in this series. That and seeing Deku constantly challenging overwhelming odds, putting everything on the line as he finds new ways to take on the full mantle as All Might's successor.

9/10
ZekkenshinNov 13, 2017 8:08 AM
Nov 20, 2017 2:24 PM

Feb 2014
oh well... pretty boring most of the time.
Midoriya and that Bakugo personal conflicts are pretty annoying.

5/10 + 1 due to Tsuyu (although she needed more screentime, most enjoyable character in my opinion).

6/10 in the end.
Nov 20, 2017 7:23 PM

Sep 2013
DAMMMMNNNN!!!! Great set up for next season!!!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Dec 6, 2017 12:02 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Bit weak for a final episode.

This series would be so much better without Bakugo. He's so incredible grating, not too mention an immature imbecile of the first magnitude. I hope he grows up and stops screaming next season.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Dec 7, 2017 10:12 AM

Dec 2009
Good season, set up from season 3 was cool because dramatic shit goes down next season. Everything I wanted from animated Boku no Hero
Jan 6, 2018 8:41 PM

Jul 2013
What a final episode for the second season. This forshadowing looks dangerous. I have a bad feeling for season 3. Toga and Dabi looking strong. Hmm what would had happened if Kurogiri didn't stop them?

Anyway so even the people who didn't made it in a the practical test are allowed to go with the others on the summer trip.

The visit at the mall where everyone wanted to buy things for the trip felt like they would have a good time. Of course Uraraka ran away when she was alone with Midoriya, poor him :D

And then it happened. The clash of Shigaraki and Midoriya. Midoriya had no chance to do anything, but I'm glad he kept a cool head and didn't do anything stupid. I was also the first time we saw Shigarakis face. He looks so terrifying without that hand before his face O.o

In this conversation you could see how much he hates All Might. He wants to kill him with everything he has. But this showed also that something bad happened to him in the past. It has definitely something to with All Might couldn't save someone. Uchiyama Kouki made a great job showing Shigarakis craziness.

That was a close call when Uraraka saw Midoriya together with Shigaraki. I really thought something bad would happen. After that I'm scared because Shigaraki might be way more dangerous as before.

It's true what All Might answered Midoriya. He's also just a human and he can't save everyone even if he wanted. I hope this time they can stop All for One.

So this first term is over for Midoriya and Co. I'm sure the summer holidays won't be a picnic for them. But I believe everyone will be way stronger the next time we see them :)

Such a great season 2. Boku no Hero Academia is love, Boku no Hero Academia is life! I love this show so much and I was super happy to see that they announced a third season. Hopefully we will get 24 - 25 episodes again.

Easy 10/10

PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!

Jan 10, 2018 12:57 AM

Jul 2014
Good way to set the tone for next season. Finally we'll be getting so see Tomuro get serious.
Jan 22, 2018 1:26 PM

May 2013
This was a very good season. Not as great as the first, but still very good.

8/10

Looking forward to the next
Jan 29, 2018 3:54 AM

Nov 2016
Great animation with some cool fights. More cliche than the first season though. I'll give it the same score. 7/10
Feb 2, 2018 8:20 PM
Jul 2018
Tomura would look really nice if he just cleaned up a bit. Even if he’s still got scars.
Looking forward to Dabi, not so fond of the yandere girl. It sucks that they were introduced in basically the closing episodes, I want to see more of them. Like goddammit, BONES really wants me sitting on the edge of my chair anticipating S3, and they’ve hooked me line and sinker.

This season was great, far better paced and thorough than the first, while still keeping a pace that wasn’t a bore! I’m not always a fan of straight up shounen, but if I see more shounen like BNHA, i’ll definitely be thrilled.

While BNHA is certainly a juxtaposition to Devilman, which is what brought me back from my anime watching hiatus, it’s a show that kept me engaged throughout and legitimately entertained and wowed me just the way it was. It’s not the most perfect thing ever, but I was surprised, considering how far at the back of my mind it was. It definitely deserves some of the praise it gets.

Anyway, hyped for the third season!!
Feb 7, 2018 1:06 AM
Aug 2013
I really enjoyed the whole season and I thought this episode was a good end to it - made me really, really excited for season 3!
Feb 26, 2018 1:33 AM

Dec 2014
Everything did feel like a heartbeat this season. It went up and down and should have ended with the tournament.

The last few episoides felt like it's setting up the new season and that's kinda disappointing.

Overall I enjoyed the confidence every character had and although the "Drama" didn't feel too bad it made it easy for me to predict who would come out on top.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Mar 9, 2018 8:43 AM

Jan 2013
Ah god this shit reminded me why Bakugo is the worst character of this anime.

Despite that it was still pretty good seeing the story animated. Stains fight scenes were awesome and I'm so excited to see Toga and Dabi animated.
Mar 29, 2018 4:54 PM

Feb 2014
Much better season than the first one, and finished just in time for the beginning of the third one.
Apr 17, 2018 12:14 PM

Jul 2016
This season was the better one (of the two). This one has more and better fights, characters like Todoroki or Iida are properly developed and others showed their capacities (Tokoyami, Momo, Tsuyu) and Deku finally became useful. Not only that, but we also had new characters like Stain, who left a mark of his own in the series, and the guys from Class B and Support Class, which do seem really interesting (I don't know if we'll see them much next season though, Camp arc and all).

Anyways, this is one of the best 'pure fun' shows out there atm (well, Season 3 is being released as for now, so we'll have to see). This is what a marketable shonen anime should be: fun and emotion causing (I don't know if this is even a valid sentence lol), but also interesting and full of developement.

8/10
Around the gif~
"It's a big mistake to think you're the only one who can turn into a car"
- Shiori Takatsuki
Apr 25, 2018 9:16 AM

Nov 2016
very good cliffhanger ending, although i didnt really like the 2nd season compared to the 1st. they did well developing the side characters. which made the world a bit 'more filled', but still felt pretty empty. wonder if theyve had any successful senior/junior classmen.

i was hoping bakugo could mellow out. there were at least a few characters that said 'he looks more like a bad guy'.
anime/manga version of steam would be awesome - https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1625396
May 5, 2018 12:46 PM

Apr 2015
Loved that ending! Can't wait for season 3 to end, so I can binge that one too!
I hope the continue to give us more of Todoroki's story, he is easily my favorite character after this show.
I am worried about Bakugo though, with the amount of characters commenting on his aggression and bad guyish tendencies, I really hope he doesn't turn into a Sasuke type character...
Deku is able to control his powers better and better, but if that's only 5% of his strength, can't wait to see him in full power at some point.
May 17, 2018 3:34 PM

May 2014
Besides Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki holds this show back... he's a pretty shit villain tbh. Stain was pretty good, but he got killed off super quickly. Tomura is my least favorite type of villain - lots of rambling and monologue-ing but he doesn't actually seem like a formidable "final boss" (I say final because the last scene implies he's going to become the new holder of All For One). Just drawn with lots of creepy expressions. Hope these two characters improve in the coming seasons... 7/10 for now. Definitely still a very fun show.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
May 22, 2018 10:58 AM
Aug 2014
How does no-one notice someone where a longsleeved black hoody and dressed completely in black in the middle of summer; he stood out like a sore thumb that the police must be really incompetent if they couldn't track him.
Aug 12, 2018 2:30 AM

Jun 2013

Now I know her name, Toga Himiko. I see her everywhere online but for some reason, never researched her because I didn’t want to be spoiled. Dabi is the other cool-looking villain with a half burnt or decayed face.

Loved seeing the A class go shopping together. Just seeing them as regular teenagers and not as heroes is also heartwarming.

Awww, Ochaco has a crush on Deku, I’m sure Deku likes her too. They should just date. When they have a kid it’ll have both One For All and Zero Gravity. First time to see Shigaraki’s full face but I saw the manga version so it’s aight. He needs some deeply moisturizing almond oil on his skin, he could also benefit from some Cetaphil, Cerave, etc. moisturizing cream and those Korean brand skincare products so he can have smooth, supple and hydrated skin.

They were right, Shigaraki’s a child and doesn’t like being the center of attention. Hero Killer took the limelight from him so even though they’re both villains, he’s asshurt that his evil deeds went unnoticed and was overshadowed by Stain.

So, All For One is a person? Yay! Now I can finally watch the third season and catch up! :D I’ll definitely catch up in the manga as well.

(I've already caught up with the manga, I made this comments months ago before MAL went haywire and I'm just copy pasting comments at this point. I'm already past the part they've adapted in season 3)
臭い-
Aug 23, 2018 5:48 PM

Dec 2011
Better than the first season. Here's to hoping they continue developing the characters!
Sep 29, 2018 9:24 PM

Jun 2011
Can't believe people are still talking about the sports festival.:D

Shigaraki is such a creep.O_O And I dislike his outlook on life.

This was a really good season, it was a little better than the first one. Izuku is less of a crybaby and there was a lot of character development and backstory given to characters like Iida, Ochaco, and Shoto, which makes them more likeable. At first, Iida and Shoto were like whatever but now I love them. I can't wait to watch the third season, I really wonder if they're going to develop the other characters like Mineta, Denki, and Katsuki more, I feel like they have some sort of interesting dramatic backstory to their silly behaviors.

I really like the message this series gives out, even if the story is a bit cliched.

Shoto is best guy.
Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.
Oct 6, 2018 3:17 PM

Feb 2015
Hah, so its true… she IS crazy… my favourite!

Please don’t make a romance plot between Deku and Uravity next season… that would ruin the anime series for me.
Oct 24, 2018 12:12 PM

Apr 2013
What a creepy encounter indeed, but at least he villain seems well done. Really twisted thinking but not only " I wanna kill everyone" mentality like a lot of villains in other stories have.

Overall I actually enjoyed the tournament the least in this season, even though that was the arc I was mostly looking forward to. I still liked it though, this season was even better than the first one. Only the focus on Deku and Bakugo keeps me from giving this one the highest praise, especially Bakugo is just too damn stupid and annoying.

9/10
Dec 9, 2018 3:17 PM

Mar 2012
all mighty is such a cinnamon roll. he's by far my favourite character here. i really love big guys with hearts of gold. ;; and it's sad to think about what's coming from now on.

and from what we've seen so far, toga is gonna be a pain in the ass. she's rubbing me off in all the wrong ways already. i just hope i'm wrong about it.
Feb 2, 2019 10:46 AM

May 2016
Whole episode had Tomura going on a hissy fit over the Hero Killer getting all the attention for essentially doing the same thing but one thing he's proven was that he's definitely a more horrifying person than Stain and he can demonstrate it in a way that no one else would've bat an eye to in this episode. Killing with intent and motives is one thing but a destructive person like Facepalm Man who just goes off like a bomb and drags in anyone who just happens to be there regardless of what they are is arguably more dangerous. It's a miracle that a flustered Ochako had convinced herself to go back to Deku to apologize and helped him break free from his killer grip. It must've been a terrible thing to find out about your son almost getting killed by the leader of the LoV.

Finding a valid reason to go do what he does made him relatively happy and he accepted Dabi and Himiko into the team without any further stabby battles with them.

10/10

May 18, 2019 10:09 AM

Mar 2019
Loved this season.So much development and funny moments!
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 11, 2019 8:53 PM
Apr 2019
Great season, blew the water out of the park.

Season one was bit boring and slow but I am really happy that Season two did so much better and now that the main enemies are here, lets hope Season three is even better, Onward!
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

animefan8800 - Sep 23, 2017

248 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 1:58 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2017

177 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 11:42 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2017

183 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 10:13 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

162 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 6:25 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2017

194 by ToTheGyz »»
Yesterday, 5:53 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.