Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 19, 2018 7:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This show is comedy gold

I think Tsubame and Misha may have one of the most amusing character relationships this season. They even added a little animal with them to bring out more fun. Tsubame's abs though...holy shit.

Fun to see Misha's school life.
Oct 19, 2018 8:16 AM

Apr 2010
That teacher was really funny, that reaction towards the baby hamsters.
Anyway i knew the main would be caught for something at some point but it happened pretty fast.
I wonder how long it will take before she ends up in prison, maybe we could bet on which episode that event will happen...
Oct 19, 2018 9:23 AM

Nov 2016
Learning more about her by the consumption rate of toilet paper, lel.

The hamster story was great, first day in school and Misha already left such a positive impression(aside from her appearance)

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 19, 2018 9:45 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
And it just continues with the character development and flashbacks to her mother, it hit quite a bit when it just changed from her in bed to her with a towel over her face..

Misha with the kids is a nice sight, the whole hamster ordeal was funny and the comedy went back to 100 like the first episode IMO.
Oct 19, 2018 10:14 AM

Mar 2018
So many great things this episode. Cute girls, cute pets and GREAT ABS. I loved this episode.
Oct 19, 2018 10:31 AM

Dec 2017
oh, so the hamster problem was resolved, i thought mama hamster would eat the kiddos. oh well
uninstallthegameOct 19, 2018 10:50 AM
Oct 19, 2018 10:39 AM

Mar 2017
Every stalkers should receive a special training from Tsubame lol.
Misha started going to school again. Good for her.
That hamster reproduction scene was pretty funny.
Tsubame trespassed into the school (as expected) and got caught. Poor Tsubame.
Oct 19, 2018 11:03 AM

May 2010
the hamsters part cracked me up!
Oct 19, 2018 11:08 AM
Jun 2016
Fun episode.

I liked the way they handled Misha's going back to school...especially as they covered several issues in one go

1.Hafu issue
2.Recovering from grief issue.
3.Making friends, and stepping out of your comfort zone issue.

All in all, a good show today.

EXCEPT....for certain unfortunate implications.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Oct 19, 2018 11:45 AM

Jul 2017
Another fun episode. I'm loving the maid more and more as each episode passes.
Oct 19, 2018 11:53 AM

Oct 2016
the maid wearing child clothes gag seems overused for me. its like 2-3times per episode already.

the back to school pacing was too fast and sudden. couldve lengthen it as 2 episodes with more details and developments be it conflict, drama or just resolving them carefully.

i'm still puzzled why the maid hasnt been jailed/detained yet. stealthy? HARDLY! even ogling creepily at kids WHILE MANY PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT HER
Oct 19, 2018 12:59 PM

Dec 2014
the comedy was again very good.... nice to see it all
Oct 19, 2018 3:17 PM

Apr 2012
Lithianic said:
the maid wearing child clothes gag seems overused for me. its like 2-3times per episode already.
It's the main character's shtick so be prepared for more. It's also in the opening credits.

Lithianic said:
the back to school pacing was too fast and sudden. couldve lengthen it as 2 episodes with more details and developments be it conflict, drama or just resolving them carefully.
The flow went considerably well; it wasn't dragged nor was it instantly resolved; Misha just happened to be the designated caretaker for the hamsters that day and she happens to know how to deal with rodents. She's bossy at home so taking charge came easy for her at school.

Lithianic said:
i'm still puzzled why the maid hasnt been jailed/detained yet. stealthy? HARDLY! even ogling creepily at kids WHILE MANY PEOPLE ARE LOOKING AT HER
Don't use real life logic in anime. You should know better than that.

9jaotaku3S said:
Fun episode.

I liked the way they handled Misha's going back to school...especially as they covered several issues in one go

1.Hafu issue
2.Recovering from grief issue.
3.Making friends, and stepping out of your comfort zone issue.

All in all, a good show today.

EXCEPT....for certain unfortunate implications.
I agree 100%. The episode was done perfectly well without oversaturation of certain elements to take away from Misha's development. Tsubame was literally in the sidelines just watching as she should be.

5 / 5
Janethan23Oct 19, 2018 3:28 PM
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 19, 2018 3:26 PM

Apr 2015
THOSE ABS! She's ripped AF! God Damn!

Misha going back to school was nice to see, making friends and instantly taking the lead on the hamster case. That bossy attitude though.
Oct 19, 2018 3:49 PM

Jun 2017
The MADLAD actually went to the school to stalk like that, ROFL!!! If anything, Yasuhiro was impressed by those abs lol. Misha is back to school, yey. "I will stay with you even after you got your period." this here gentlemen is some serious dedication from Tsubame.
Oct 19, 2018 4:12 PM
Oct 2017
tsubame is really a very smart woman but she must be careful not to end up at the police station
Oct 19, 2018 4:54 PM

Aug 2018
Tsubame's abs can't save her going to the police station.
Iether way, this show starts to grow on me, but sometimes it still feels a bit cringy.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Oct 19, 2018 7:11 PM

Aug 2015
I want to have my head crushed between Kamoi's thighs
Oct 19, 2018 7:15 PM
Jun 2017
Love this episode... i mean misha comes back to school,plus she able to show the other side of her, aside from being a CUTE GIRL... her leadership has been seen on this one...

And regarding the lesson of the story-what the maid has said is all right; we all first notice the physical appearance of the person since thats what we all can see but IT TAKES TIME FOR US TO BE KNOWN BY THEM (personality, characteristics, attitude etc.)...

Great and fun episode
Oct 19, 2018 9:05 PM
Jul 2018
What was she seriously doing in JSDF before and why was she kicked out? She seems physically capable of doing things
Oct 19, 2018 9:13 PM
Jul 2018
I'm glad the main reason Misha went is to escape that psycho and not to make friends and shite like other CRINGY anime. The other reasons were there but seeing her face I think that was her primary reason. The pacing was done great. May not be AOTS but it's definitely a string contender for Comedy of the season along with Zombiekand Saga.
Oct 19, 2018 11:38 PM
Mar 2017
Misha returns to school, at least for her own good, as long as she is away from Tsubame, she will do anything.
Tsubame's fantasies are very funny.
I like to see that Misha little by little accepts Tsubame, well she uses the simplest tactic that is to use food as bait.
It broke my heart to know more about Misha's past and her mom, poor girl, she tried so hard and even so her mom left, it is understandable that she would get attention, being a foreigner in a school will always attract the eyes of others, especially those children.
Tsubame can be a very good person, she helped Misha and her problem with her appearance and so she can go to school, but it was a matter of seconds for Tsubame to ruin the advance she made with Misha, more so when Tsubame appears at the door dressed As a child I could not stop laughing (although that body is very incredible, look at those perfect abs)
It's good to know that Misha had a friend, it seemed adorable to see how she cared for her, Mimika is a good girl.
The story with the hamsters was fun, the teacher had no bad intentions, but even so it was funny to see her sitting as if she were in a trial.
Misha with Mimika and other classmates manage to solve the problem with the hamsters and Misha wins the admiration and attention of the rest of the class and Tsubame is trapped by her infiltration to school and is punished.
Oct 20, 2018 12:14 AM

May 2015
Lol Marriage Papers. Double waifu!

"I promise to love you, even after your first period."
"I'm back to normal." WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN? LOL!

"I'm Russian, so I don't have to go to school." That's racist. *DING!*

"I'll go to school with milady!"
"You'll get arrested in five minutes!" LOL!

"You can only judge someone by their appearance before you get to know them." AMERICA!

REALLY?! Well I gotta admit, that is one hell of a way to check how much toilet paper someone uses...

Teacher is a woman of culture! But aren't hamsters cannibals?

Somebody needs to start making these helmets:

"I'm not following her. I'm just going after her" Ayyy!

Yep, at least they got the hamster cannibalism down.

Cute episode with Misha and her classmates caring about the hamsters. More!
Oct 20, 2018 2:06 AM
Oct 2017
Glad to see more of Misha and less of Tsubame in this episode.
Oct 20, 2018 5:05 AM
Jan 2013
anirudhtsuki said:
What was she seriously doing in JSDF before and why was she kicked out? She seems physically capable of doing things

Child molestation, probably.
"How am I supposed to face the problem when the problem is my face?" - W.Lui

"A real man forgives a woman for her lies." - Sanji

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes adults flying through a portal in the sky." - NettoSaito

"I'm not a newbie it's just that I only registered a few days ago." - A newbie
Oct 20, 2018 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
Lelouch_Darsi said:
anirudhtsuki said:

Child molestation, probably.
doubt it. She only likes to stalking hey targets not molestation. Usually men and women of culture don't molest or rape them. They just admire them from a distance.
Oct 20, 2018 5:13 AM
Jul 2018
Tarotist said:

She got Japanese marriage papers from FRANCE
And the Russian thing was not racist. She just wanted to make a excuse and she knew the maid be was an idiot.
Oct 20, 2018 5:20 AM

May 2014
Nice, we got to see some backstory as to why she was at home all the time.
Oct 20, 2018 5:35 AM

Apr 2012
Well, I was expecting something obscene with a bunch of jokes about pedophilia, but I didn’t expect that MC would gradually become the mother figure for Misha.
Oct 20, 2018 6:09 AM

Jul 2015
Is that microagression?
RRRREEEEEEEEEE

Oct 20, 2018 10:41 AM

Oct 2010

Quality subs :D

Funny episode tho. I just hope this doesn't end up being a Stockholm syndrome-type show, which it seems to be going for. Yeah, she has good qualities but she's still a CLEARLY a pedophile and if she was a male no one would find this show funny at all. Pretty much my only issue with it. If she just liked cute things and didn't mention marriage, the line wouldn't have been crossed.
Oct 20, 2018 11:13 AM
Nov 2016
It just keeps getting funnier! Although the marriage scene was a bit awkward to sit through. Overall, I'm LOVING THIS SHOW!
Oct 20, 2018 12:25 PM

Apr 2012
anirudhtsuki said:
Tarotist said:

She got Japanese marriage papers from FRANCE
And the Russian thing was not racist. She just wanted to make a excuse and she knew the maid be was an idiot.
I agree, there wasn't any racist undertones with that scene. Misha was going for diplomatic immunity since she's Russian and Tsubame is an idiot. *DING DING DING*
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Oct 20, 2018 1:04 PM

Aug 2014
Even after her first period? Truly commendable.
Sieg Zeon!
Oct 20, 2018 2:39 PM

Mar 2017
glassknuckles said:
I want to have my head crushed between Kamoi's thighs

This.

Where can we all get muscle maids like her? I wish I was a cute loli now.
Oct 20, 2018 5:52 PM

Feb 2015
Best episode yet. Very funny moments and it had good progression with her going to school. I'm glad I picked this show up.
Oct 20, 2018 6:04 PM

Oct 2015
I'm glad Misha decided to go to school, even though it was of odd reason.

Maid going to school posing as a kid was funny as hell, I loved it when the other kid said "she's huge".

Those hamsters sure were something else, they were my other highlight.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 20, 2018 6:28 PM

Apr 2015
She gets too creepy sometimes.
Though perhaps it's weirdly commendable that the author is willing to admit her lolicon tendencies so honestly through Tsubame.
Oct 20, 2018 9:39 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
Episode 3 of really caused the anime to fall pretty hard for me - the whole Kamoi going to the grade school was just plain creepy
Oct 20, 2018 10:32 PM
Jan 2016
Nice episode! We see Tsubame encourages Misha to goto school, she dont know the reason that she went school, but i was hilarious!

Hamster part was awesome, i laught my ass off were we see teacher reactions with hamsters!

Misha with her "first day in school" left a really good impression, and resoved hamster problem and even make a document to help other to learn how to care a hamster!
Oct 21, 2018 5:51 AM

Jan 2011
QuattroVaginas said:
Even after her first period? Truly commendable.
Now we know it's true love.
Oct 21, 2018 6:54 AM

Dec 2016
The anime is being a lot more sweet than I though, almost perfect episode to me, just think that they should at least try to show more of Misha social difficulties, it would bring more deep to her character, maybe in the futures episodes, I'm enjoying it a lot so far
heh.
Oct 21, 2018 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
This anime is growing on me. I didn't think much of it at first, but Tsubame is just too much of a funny and interesting character for me not to laugh sometimes.

I didn't find it too creepy, until I looked into the author's work. They did a hentai one-shot with what looks like an older man and a child. Kind of ruins the mood.
Oct 21, 2018 10:11 PM
Apr 2017
It got really uncomfortable when the maid went to the school dressed as an elementary schooler.
Oct 22, 2018 8:32 AM
Jul 2016
Tsubame really REALLY watched too much Terry Crew Old Spice commercial. No, it was actually her AAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Oct 22, 2018 2:09 PM

Dec 2016
The whole toilet paper discussion is so fucked lmaoooo
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 22, 2018 11:05 PM

Oct 2008
Tsubame is an extreme loli profiler it creeps me out!
So Misha is really capable at her school huh! that's nice!
4/5.

Oct 23, 2018 5:00 AM

May 2018
i didn't expect the maid actually know how to explain "difference is not a problem" emphatically to a problematic child. I found it's so sweet and wholesome.
Oct 28, 2018 11:11 PM

Jun 2013
Great series overall so far! Although there are some more serious moments thrown in there that hit pretty hard and unexpectedly in relation to the overall tone of the show.
Nov 1, 2018 11:24 AM

Sep 2018
Really very funny this episode! Tsubame is the first female gym-trained character to really like me, it will be because she is a bit crazy. LOL
The narration was really cute and pleasant to follow, even the teacher of Misha was very nice, along with the hamsters. XD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

82 by cachaito »»
Apr 26, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

42 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:37 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

41 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 21, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2018

69 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 19, 2023 10:43 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

48 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 18, 2023 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.