I started watching anime right after making a MAL account. I guess I can thank Cowboy Bebop and Death Note for helping me get into anime. The manga of Death Note helped me get into manga (because I wanted to know whether or not the anime was a good adaptation).
I'm currently a high school student who regrets taking too many hard courses. For most of the time, I'm either studying or pointlessly surfing the internet when I should be studying. On my spare time, I watch anime, read manga, play video games or watch whatever's on TV.
When watching anime or reading manga, I follow these rules I made for myself:
- I don't drop anything because I believe that I'm not seeing what the anime/manga is capable of if I drop it. No, I'm not a masochist.
- In my opinion, there's not such thing as overrated or underrated. Only because I don't agree on something doesn't mean that everyone else should do the same too. We're all justified to like or hate something. However, your opinion is debatable, so is mine!
- I'll try my best to watch as much seasonal anime as I can.
Feel free to recommend me any anime, manga, light novels, and/or video games!
Also if you wanna debate me on an opinion or a review I made, let me know!
- Watching most of the Spring 2016 anime. (I have my most anticipated anime of the season list somewhere at the top)
- Reading all of the JoJo manga series.
- Reading Bungou Stray Dogs while watching the anime.
- Reading Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru
- Reading Onanie Master Kurosawa and hopefully will be done with it soon.
- Reading Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria (So far great!)
- Rereading Berserk before the hiatus is over and before the 2016 anime starts
- Reading and watching Hunter x Hunter, and yay that it's resuming (for god knows how long).
- Playing Rewrite before the anime starts
- Playing Ace Attorney while watching the anime
9.5-10 (Outstanding) – Nearly perfect in every way. From premise to execution, it manages to excel and ends up being unforgettable.
8.5-9.4 (Amazing) – Fantastic, though their are very few, but noticeable, flaws that prevents it from being one of the best.
7.5-8.4 (Great) – Very enjoyable, even with a fair amount of flaws. It's not as good as it could be, but it's still great in it's own way.
6.5-7.4 (Good) – Flawed, yet enjoyable. Still worth checking out, but it feels inferior compared others.
5.5-6.4 (Okay) – Above average as it has a large amount of flaws that push it's quality down, but it's not bad.
4.5-5.4 (Mediocre) – Strictly average as it has the same amount of plus points as it has minus points.
3.5-4.4 (Bad) – Below average as it has more flaws than benefits. Not worth any of your time unless you really want to.
2.5-3.4 (Terrible) – Lacking in every way to a point where it's irritating. A small amount of plus points helps this from being atrocious.
1.5-2.4 (Horrible) – Almost the worst thing ever. Nearly everything it does is awful. Definitely something to avoid.
0.5-1.4 (Atrocious) – The epitome of cancer itself. There is absolutely nothing that can make this worse than what it is.