Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Are You Lost?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 10, 2019 7:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They even got a raft now.

Got to see some of Homare's past when she was a kid. She's such a curious adventurer tbh. The episode had a somewhat heartwarming scene when she found Shion again. Heh, more episode of adventure left. I wonder what will happen...
Sep 10, 2019 8:06 AM

Aug 2013
Good thing Homare was able to find Shion. That was touching.

One more episode left.

Sep 10, 2019 8:14 AM

Jul 2014
Asuka having a knee jerk reaction blaming Homare rubbed me the wrong way, you all are not Homare's responsibility so dont go blaming her for your fuck ups, you girls are literal dead weight on her, that being said if this was reality then what Homare's dad said makes more sense, piroritize your life more, what she did was way too dangerous.
Sep 10, 2019 8:22 AM

Mar 2019
Doesn't sound they will get rescued in 12 episodes...so chance for season 2 is there..would be great anyway.

Touching episode how Homare did everything to save Shion. Homare is a real fighter and won't give up so easily.
Sep 10, 2019 8:28 AM

Apr 2012
dlxuniuniu said:
Doesn't sound they will get rescued in 12 episodes...so chance for season 2 is there..would be great anyway.

Touching episode how Homare did everything to save Shion. Homare is a real fighter and won't give up so easily.

If you focus on fresh raws, then they still have enough material for one season and a couple of OVA. It seems that they are going to finish the anime somewhere in the area of ​​the “anal” chapter, this is somewhere in the 30-40 chapter of 60+.
Sep 10, 2019 8:30 AM

Aug 2012
The other girls needs to understand that if it wasn't for Homare, they would've been dead already.
Sep 10, 2019 9:29 AM

Mar 2018
Asuka's outburst there kinda ticked me off too ngl, she had a quick moodchanhe tho so I don't really know where to sort that

That reunion definitely was touching, right after Shion hallucinated even

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Sep 10, 2019 9:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Next episode is last episode and the initial story doesn't seems to move.
Sep 10, 2019 9:44 AM

Feb 2014
Loli Homare so cute
Sep 10, 2019 11:08 AM

Feb 2014
That technique Homare used to pinpoint the location is awesome!! Holy shit!
Sep 10, 2019 1:07 PM

May 2016
Loved the fact that they focused on the story in this episode rather than including fan-service in half episode series like this.

Felt a bit emotional when Homare arrived.
Sep 10, 2019 1:08 PM
Sep 2019
I can't wait for the last episode next week is the final Episode I'm gonna continue reading the manga after that.
Sep 10, 2019 1:28 PM

Nov 2016
This was a pretty cute episode. Wonder what we will get for the finale.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 10, 2019 2:03 PM

Jan 2010
I’m in with the asuka hate, like what he hell?, she is lucky homare is so kind.

I lost a tear with the reunion, it was really touching.
Sep 10, 2019 2:03 PM

Jan 2018
just one more episode, I hope they dont get rescued so we can enjoy a second season
Sep 10, 2019 2:38 PM

Sep 2017
I think people hating on Asuka don't grasp the situation they are in. People react to traumatic events in different ways. Anyway, pretty lucky to find an island to crash on. It does make sense that Homare would check such a thing anyhow. Now I'm wondering how she managed to remember the way back. Angle of the sun to determine cardinal direction? Idk.
Sep 10, 2019 2:43 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Homare is amazing because she was able to jump several feet in the air and locate where Shinon was. The question is how will they get back to the island in the final episode.
Sep 10, 2019 3:59 PM
Jan 2017
Are You Lost? delivers yet another fantastic episode! As the show reaches the endgame, Homare does everything in her power to save Shion. I have to say, this particular episode was largely devoid of comedy and there was a genuine sense of uneasiness and dread, especially because Shion's desire to contribute to the group's survival put her on a very dangerous situation. Shion has experienced her fair share of character development in this series, going from someone who misses the comforts of her privileged lifestyle to someone who does her best to help her friends and tries to adapt to harsh circumstances. This has been one of the best shows of this season and I can't wait to see how it all ends.
Sep 10, 2019 4:34 PM

Dec 2016
That pole vault to find and island and her friend, quite the rescue indeed.
Sep 10, 2019 4:48 PM

Jul 2017
Even as Shion is drifted away, Homare is having second thoughts due to her survival upbringing, hence the reason Asuka was goading on her to save Shion. Different people take situations in their own manner.

That's quite a different take on the anime as compared to the manga, where Homare opposed saving Shion to agreeing unconditionally with Asuka and Mutsu.

Hoh, now another raft on an expedition to save Shion.
For Shion, going from being a privileged person to one noticing others is her character development, no matter how much she sucked at helping the others all the time.

Last episode next week, how will Homare and Shion get out of the island?
Sep 10, 2019 4:53 PM

Oct 2007
Sep 10, 2019 5:57 PM

Jul 2019
shion-san arc concluded bringing us to tears
Sep 10, 2019 8:20 PM
Oct 2015
thx homare to save shion, I hope to see everyone in the school like a normal girl
Sep 10, 2019 9:01 PM
Mar 2017
What an emotional episode, Shion on her side remembered Homare's teachings to survive and on the other hand Homare kept calm and used all the tricks her father taught her.
On the island, Asuka and Mutsu clung to the hope that Homare would find Shion.

Homare's meeting with Shion was very moving, I'm glad she found Shion healthy, but they still have the return to the island to meet with Mutsu and Asuka.
But the saddest thing is that there is only one episode left.
Sep 10, 2019 9:14 PM

Jul 2016
Glad to know this anime can take its plot more seriously. Such a shame it had to be until ep.11 to find out about it.

Overall, good episode. Probably the best one of the series.
Sep 10, 2019 9:30 PM

Oct 2015
Guess they've became closer after this incident. Shion even had a premonition about them hanging out together.

Wonder if they will be rescued next week or what!
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 10, 2019 9:34 PM

Dec 2018
-Stray said:
Asuka having a knee jerk reaction blaming Homare rubbed me the wrong way, you all are not Homare's responsibility so dont go blaming her for your fuck ups, you girls are literal dead weight on her, that being said if this was reality then what Homare's dad said makes more sense, piroritize your life more, what she did was way too dangerous.
Asuka being mad at Homare is the right reaction. Yes Homare has single handedly done everything to save the girls, but it is that same reason why you should get mad at Homare. Everyone knows that she is the "father" of the group that's there for them, She single handedly kept this family alive. So all Homare had to do was keep a more keen eye on Shion but she couldn't resulting in Homare's first mistake in this whole show. Is Shion an air head? Yes, but that is who Shion is and everyone knows that. Like I said Homare's first mistake.
Sep 11, 2019 1:58 AM

Jul 2014
Shotttooo00_0000 said:
-Stray said:
Asuka being mad at Homare is the right reaction. Yes Homare has single handedly done everything to save the girls, but it is that same reason why you should get mad at Homare. Everyone knows that she is the "father" of the group that's there for them, She single handedly kept this family alive. So all Homare had to do was keep a more keen eye on Shion but she couldn't resulting in Homare's first mistake in this whole show. Is Shion an air head? Yes, but that is who Shion is and everyone knows that. Like I said Homare's first mistake.

No it isnt, Homare isnt obligated to protect them in any way, she can do it sure, but in no way they're her responsibility, it isnt Homare's fault that Shion's an airhead that took way too long for her to realize she drifted far off from shore, they all have their roles to play here regardless of experience, and NO she isnt their captain/father/boss or anything, she never took that position so she is in no way responsible for any fuck ups they do. Their fuck up is on them, not on her.
Its already painfully obvious that if it wasnt for her then those 3 woulda already died, she helped them understand how to survive and thats more than enough.
If you wanna talk about whom had the right reaction, it was Mutsu.
Sep 11, 2019 2:06 AM

Dec 2018
The lost lesbian at sea have been found!!! It's another glorious day on the Amazon Island

Homare keeps it together like always .And i really like the flashback with her father and when he said you have to be selfish and fend for yourself!!! But she don't believe that she love her girlfriends and wont abandon them in their greatest need .Love to see how important they are to her and give her energy to keep going!!!

Great episode!!! One left can we please have a lesbian kiss without a fucking grasshopper next week? Still 9/10

Sep 11, 2019 2:34 AM

Dec 2018
-Stray said:
Shotttooo00_0000 said:

No it isnt, Homare isnt obligated to protect them in any way, she can do it sure, but in no way they're her responsibility, it isnt Homare's fault that Shion's an airhead that took way too long for her to realize she drifted far off from shore, they all have their roles to play here regardless of experience, and NO she isnt their captain/father/boss or anything, she never took that position so she is in no way responsible for any fuck ups they do. Their fuck up is on them, not on her.
Its already painfully obvious that if it wasnt for her then those 3 woulda already died, she helped them understand how to survive and thats more than enough.
The thing is though, they are best friends now. If this happened on like the first 3 days on being stranded(when they were mere acquaintances), it wouldn't be anyone's responsibility. BUT now that they are very close to each other as a family of friends, if something happened to someone everyone will feel guilty and responsible.

If your best friend asks you to teach him/her how to drive would you put your friend in the drivers seat and you go in the back seat while looking at your phone, no right, you would sit in the front and at least make sure your friend does the right thing, why? because you are responsible for making sure you and your friend are safe. This scenario is what happened this episode.

Your points in my opinion would have made more sense if this happened on like the first three episodes, but no, the show made sure they built up all the girls to be a band of friends. If you don't agree it's fine, this is anyway just a show about cute girls doing questionable things while being stranded.
Sep 11, 2019 2:54 AM

Jul 2014
Shotttooo00_0000 said:
-Stray said:

The thing is though, they are best friends now. If this happened on like the first 3 days on being stranded(when they were mere acquaintances), it wouldn't be anyone's responsibility. BUT now that they are very close to each other as a family of friends, if something happened to someone everyone will feel guilty and responsible.

If your best friend asks you to teach him/her how to drive would you put your friend in the drivers seat and you go in the back seat while looking at your phone, no right, you would sit in the front and at least make sure your friend does the right thing, why? because you are responsible for making sure you and your friend are safe. This scenario is what happened this episode.

Your points in my opinion would have made more sense if this happened on like the first three episodes, but no, the show made sure they built up all the girls to be a band of friends. If you don't agree it's fine, this is anyway just a show about cute girls doing questionable things while being stranded.

That is completely off from the situation here, remember me saying they all have their roles? Homare wasnt a teacher nor was Shion asking for Homare to teach her what to do because its literally just fishing, Shion also knows she doesnt need anyone's help with that hence she wanted to be useful by fishing with Homare, this isn't a teacher teaching a student situation, this is them counting on each other playing a role, both of them are supposed to catch a fish, I'd understand if Homare was just supposed to watch Shion like a lifeguard and Shion outright claiming she's a tad uneasy with what she's about to do hence asks Homare to keep an eye on her, but none of that happened.
Them being friends/family/strangers has nothing to do with bearing responsibility for the other. Again, they are all in the same dire situation, none of them holds power over the other, Homare simply knows more survival stuffs than them hence she gives them tips and pointers on what they should do, but in no way is she responsible for whatever stuffs the other girls want to do.
Sep 11, 2019 5:09 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Well to think that they will be spending summer vacation learning to survive on a deserted island. While in the past her father's teachings was all she needed the meeting of and the forging of bonds with friends really served to change that attitude. While hard on her this crisis sure served to show just much Shion had learned these past few weeks. Its good that in the that Shion was found safely. Now that they have a raft it should allow them to get more food reliably.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2019 5:14 AM

Jan 2015
The feel of reunion

I think next eps, homare follow bat and get back to island (hint from eps 10-11)

Sep 11, 2019 9:54 PM
Jan 2019
Luckily there was a rocky surface where Shion could stay, thanks to that, Homare was able to find it with a little more ease. Homare is amazing, and her father too, thanks to her teachings, she decided not to give up so easily and found her friend. She is admirable, I could not have done it, which leaves me a lesson: Learn about survival. You never know what can happen.
Sep 11, 2019 9:54 PM
Jan 2019
Luckily there was a rocky surface where Shion could stay, thanks to that, Homare was able to find it with a little more ease. Homare is amazing, and her father too, thanks to her teachings, she decided not to give up so easily and found her friend. She is admirable, I could not have done it, which leaves me a lesson: Learn about survival. You never know what can happen.
Sep 11, 2019 11:03 PM

Jun 2019
That was good ending for me. Lucky for you Shion
Sep 12, 2019 12:16 AM

Oct 2008
Shion Homare is the prime saviour!
4/5.

Sep 12, 2019 4:33 AM

Oct 2017
While it kinda pissed me off that Asuka blamed Homare for Shion getting lost but I'm glad Mutsu didn't blame her and even stopped Asuka. It's clear that without Homare they would have died long ago but still she had the audacity to blame her, that dead weight.

Anyway looking forward to the last episode.
Sep 12, 2019 9:37 AM

Sep 2015
I expected Homare to jump to increase her horizon, not vaulting lol.
I was also expecting Shion to utilize some of her techniques learned from Homare to survive until being rescued, which would of been cool.
Sep 14, 2019 1:29 AM

Apr 2018
Cool Shion was found. Next is the last ep. I wonder if they will be saved
Sep 14, 2019 7:23 AM
Sep 2019
I'm glad that it ended well. Now we'll just have to see how the story is wrapped up.
Sep 14, 2019 7:48 AM
Jul 2018
are there any chances of them getting rescued next episode? i really want them to be able to go back to their lives...

anyway good episode. Poor Shion but she is safe now
Sep 16, 2019 4:14 PM

Nov 2009
These other girls sucks, they're just there to be cute.

Everything is literally done by Homare.

Without her, pretty sure it would turn into a weird BR and they would end up killing each other from going crazy.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Sep 18, 2019 2:26 AM

Mar 2009
Homare is such a patient and kind person.
Sep 18, 2019 6:38 AM

Oct 2013
Homare's Papa's teachings once more saved the day. :)
Sep 18, 2019 7:53 PM

Mar 2010
Homare is amazing. They really need to give back to her when they get back to Japan
Sep 22, 2019 7:20 AM
Jan 2018
It is kinda homare fault that shinon got lost . But it's also shinon fault for not paying attention
Feb 5, 2020 1:56 AM

Jul 2015
Rescue Shion operation was a success, things probably would have been a bit different if there was a sudden storm so they were lucky that it was nice weather out there on the ocean

Apr 24, 2020 3:02 PM

Mar 2010
I don't hate typical blond sterotypes but damn shion needs to relax more and be a bit more like The blonde goddess Homare...

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 22, 2021 1:13 PM

Feb 2020
Aww, this was so touching episode.

SerafosJan 2, 11:35 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2019

149 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 5, 11:40 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2019

50 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 3, 8:00 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2019

39 by Wiziliz »»
Mar 3, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2019

46 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:29 PM

Poll: » Sounan Desu ka? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 27, 2019

50 by WELLERM »»
Nov 29, 2023 6:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.