Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 2, 2019 9:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Got to see more of Garou's past this episode. Never been a fan of this guy but it's kinda important.

They mixed in the action scenes with Bang in the series' finale as I had expected. (adapting chapter 84 anyway) The music they used for the series' final battle though. At least Genos got his moments to shine this episode. I definitely prefer the first season than this one although the latest episodes managed to be slightly better than the first half.
Stark700Jul 2, 2019 9:49 AM
Jul 2, 2019 9:47 AM

Jul 2017
While clearly not living up to the 1st season, this season wasn't as bad as many cough manga readers cough are making it out to be. Decent overall 7/10
Jul 2, 2019 9:50 AM
Jun 2016
Was the episode better than episode 11?
Jul 2, 2019 10:03 AM

Sep 2018
Well, it didn't live up to the first season for sure, I thought it was pretty meh. Had a good, but not a great good start for the first few episodes, then crashed, but not completely. 6/10
"Literary experts revealed that reviews on sites like MyAnimeList kill more than 200 brain cells per second."

- Joey, "The Anime Man"
Jul 2, 2019 10:05 AM

Mar 2018
There were some good fights this season but most of them were bad or mediocre. The comedy wasn't that good. The comedy was better in the manga but I still enjoyed this season. 7/10
Evangelion is shit
Jul 2, 2019 10:07 AM

Apr 2016
Saitama finally did the thing...ok. Also damn did Bang and his brother just stand around a lot when the centipede showed up. Garou's flashback had some interesting presentation, but it honestly felt redundant, both in and of itself given we've basically seen the gist of it multiple times already without this bringing up much of anything new, but it basically repeats itself. I know it was a horrible perpetual loop of him standing up for cartoon villains and getting bullied for it which caused escalation that got him in trouble, but eh. An underwhelming finale to a terrible second season. The visuals were also terrible here, worse than the last few episodes. So yea, it's a 3/10. A high 3/10, but still a 3/10. If season 3 comes out, I'm not sure I'll watch it.
Jul 2, 2019 10:08 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
So this Frankenstein's monster of an anime is finally over. I say Frankenstein's monster cause the quality is just so inconsistent and the anime just feels so forcefully stiched up and composed, all thanks to J.C. Staff's horrible scheduling and state.

The content this season adapted is my favorite chunk of OPM. Had it been well-adapted, it would've been 10/10 material for me. And there are times when the anime is able to capture the impact and spirit of the manga. But it's just too far and in-between for me to truly appreciate it. Honestly, I find the animation to be quite okay. There's definitely some bad cuts and literally no cuts, but there's times when it's really damn good. And honestly, from an animation standpoint, I can't say I was too disappointed, It's no S1, but it's not bad either. It's pretty much average for most parts, and above average, or even very good for the moments that matters. Shoutout to Aoki for doing a fantastic cut in almost every episode. Despite denying it, he must've been overworked. Imagine if he had a better schedule to work with and less cuts to be depended on for. He's being wasted by being at J.C. Staff. Same for those webgen animators; they're work in episode 8 was good, but it clearly looks unfinished. J.C. Staff's work has been quite good considering their schedule.

But my real issue is the directing. Not that it's always bad, but when it is, it's really, really bad. The flow from scene-to-scene is lacking and overall makes it seem like as if this series is rushing when it really isn't. It's just not put well together. Some shot angles are pretty lacking, and it's not even to hide the lack of animation or anything. Sometimes it doesn't even do justice to the animation effort in. Speaking of not giving justice to its animation, that blur effect used to bypass the TV seizure regulation really kills their effort. They should've just dimmed the brightness like S1. Watching the blu-ray release of this season seems like a mandatory thing now. And some directorial choices with the coloring, like the tanned look of some characters and that metal gradient... really? It's not even a effort saving decision. The director actually thought that it would look good. Like, wow. Also, dem sound effects are meme-worthy at times. At times, it's hype like JoJo. At times, it's laughable like Berserk 2016. As expected from the sound director.

The content in this season is OPM at its best. Saitama can only serve as a punchline for so long until it gets boring, so this season dedicates itself to develop and expand on the Hero Association and the differences between heroes and monsters. And it's most critical choice as to literally chance it's main character from an OP hero (parody of a shounen MC) to a in-training villain (shounen MC characteristics given to a villain). In a way, OPM still manages to parody the tropes by giving them to the villain instead. OPM's whole goal is to be fun. In S1, it does it be using the OP gag and S2 creates fun out of the absurtity of the heroes' design and abilities and Garou's antics. And Garou's just super endearing. He's blood-thirsty against heroes, but kind to anyone else. And he's represents a grey part in-between this whole hero and monsters thing. And his seiyuu is perfection. He was my second choice for Garou, and he nailed the character.

Overall, I guess this season is still a 7/10 for me, which is good, but considering its content, it should've been much higher. Prior to this season starting, I was expecting much, much worse. If you've seen J.C. Staff's projects after Taboo Tattoo, you'd confuse their works for a powerpoint presentation. It would've been a 6, but these last two episodes really pushed it up. Wasn't expecting that at all since most anime productions get worse as it goes on. As haphazardly put together their schedule was, at least they times it right, knowing which episodes to prioritize and whatnot. I was totally expecting episode 3 being their all-out episode, then them losing steam for the rest of the run, but they did great with episode 11 and even this episode was quite good. And they even called in a lot of talented webgen animators for episode 8 and 11. Now, if only they had more time..
Jul 2, 2019 10:10 AM

Sep 2017
A pretty okay conclusion to a pretty okay adaptation of a really good manga. A lot of this episode was action, so there isn't much to discuss, but there are still some pieces here and there I want to comment on before I close with my thoughts on this season for One Punch Man as a whole.

There wasn't any chance Garou would win in the first place. He would have had difficulty beating Genos in his condition, much less Bang or even Bomb. I always loved that single line that Bang speaks completely explaining why he feels such fury towards Garou. "Know the pain that my top pupil Charanko felt, Garou!" Garou has a genuinely interesting and relatable backstory. It isn't particularly surprising he turned out the way he did. I felt genuine sympathy for Garou when the teacher blamed Garou for the incident (even though that was the most plausible option for the teacher given the evidence provided). Elder Centipede is an awesome monster in that it just adds even more depth to One Punch Man's power scaling. The fact that Tatsumaki, Saitama, and Blast are likely the only people alive who stand a chance against Elder Centipede was always interesting to me. Bang and Bomb's combo attack was animated decently. Genos did his best given what he had available. Poor King was used as bait (I also seem to remember King shitting himself during this part of the manga, can't remember for sure though). Saitama does his thing. Roll credits.

One Punch Man's second season is what the first should have been. Before any of you get angry with me, I'm not defending the quality of this season. The first season of OPM approached levels of quality that were far ahead of stuff that is even coming out today in 2019. However, it was a fluke. The first season was a miracle created by an insanely talented team of animators filled with passion and love for a piece of work. The same cannot be said about this, which is a much more realistic adaptation. We may never get something as magical as the first season of One Punch Man, and that is just an unfortunate truth we will have to live with. However, it is because the bar was set so high the first season that I believe it is important to acknowledge that this show isn't terrible or even bad. I believe this show is pretty good, actually. It just had monstrous expectations to live up to, and those weren't expectations that J.C. Staff was capable of meeting. The story was just as good as the original (with a bit worse pacing). The characters were just as good as the original (except designs are a tad bit worse). The soundtrack was noticeably worse but still great. The biggest demerit does indeed lie within the animation. Was I ever expecting godlike animation? No. I knew as soon as I heard the news that J.C. Staff would be handling this project back in September or whenever that the animation would suffer big time. But it was because I had those reasonable expectations that I believe the animation in here to be good. Not terrible, not amazing, but good. I conclude this essay (sorry) by stating that this is, in the end, my opinion. If you believe this show to be a masterpiece or an atrocity, knock yourself out. I've read the manga and this anime did a fine job at adapting it. Nothing else really needs to be said. 7/10.

I would like to go on record and say I really hope that someone besides J.C. Staff produces the next season. I may actually cry if the next arc is given this treatment.
GytanzoJul 2, 2019 12:41 PM
Jul 2, 2019 10:23 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Is everyone here watching the raws? I cannot find the episode anywhere

Edit: nevermind, it's popped up again.

Good place to end it right there and that last scene screams that they will continue adapting this. I just hope that season 3 is transferred to another studio. While I don't think it was as bad as some people here put it out to be, it definitely could do with an upgrade in directing and animation quality.
FarabeufJul 2, 2019 11:03 AM
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 2, 2019 10:40 AM

Feb 2018
It's mercifully over. I don't know if we'll ever get season 3, but if we do, I hope they've listened to these complaints and give it to a studio that can do the series justice. Sure, maybe the all star cast that did season 1 is not realistic, but I don't want J.C. Staff involved at all. BONES, Madhouse, Ufotable, idk. Just not JC Staff please
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Jul 2, 2019 10:42 AM
Oct 2018
i already watch it (i like the manga version better where saitama appears, - in the manga version he said "serious punch etc" but in anime version, nothing.

and the "saitama music" (thats how i call it) had a weird cut.
and i dont know, but the monster was for me in 360P it was like they zoomed in and didnt draw it. it was just unsharp :D

edit: the last punch from saitama, wasnt it from the opening?
ceyNNJul 2, 2019 10:57 AM
Jul 2, 2019 10:56 AM
Jul 2019
Episode 11 and 12 were a huge disappointment for me. I was hoping to see a large scale war between hero assoc. and monsters but no(like the war in season 1). There was so little appearance of saitama.
Jul 2, 2019 10:58 AM
Sep 2018
Even though the animation & character designs weren't my cup of tea, I really did enjoy OPM season 2. I was happy to see that Saitama would be taking a bit of the back seat for this season, because I think if he was at the main focus then it would have really boring.

Hopefully J.C. Staff will get their act together next season.

Rating: 8/10
Jul 2, 2019 11:07 AM
Sep 2015
Garo's flashback make me think of this metaphor
Hero = Madhouse
Monster = JC Staff
And Garo's trying his best to prove his point, to let the hero taste the punch from the weak
Jul 2, 2019 11:07 AM

Nov 2016
Contentwise there was plenty to enjoy this season, mainly thanks to Garou. I love this guy.

I hope there will be another season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 2, 2019 11:12 AM
Apr 2016
I hope JC STAFF animates the third season ;)
Jul 2, 2019 11:16 AM

Apr 2013
Damn Garou got his ass kicked from his Master and his Bro like expected, he stood his ground until they were interrupted though.
Loved how much this season focused on the Antagonist, especially since Garou is Awesome!
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jul 2, 2019 11:18 AM
Aug 2017
i want more! damn that punch was awesome! when will we get s3?
Jul 2, 2019 11:18 AM

Apr 2014
Well, that was a bit of a letdown after the last couple of episodes. Animation got worse, art got worse, and pacing got worse. I'm hoping that all of the backlash forces JC Staff to try harder for next season (if they do it), and I'm hoping the blu-ray delays means they're fixing some of it.

On another note, I've seen some videos of scenes from season 2 in 60 FPS and they look MUCH better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9IAEcR7i-w (ignore the titties. Or don't, since they're titties after all).
Jul 2, 2019 11:19 AM
May 2018
Clearly as the last episode of opm 2 saitama played a very small role which is kinda disappointing . The fan base for Garo would have increased greatly after the previous few episodes. this season was kind of a dissappointment as Saitama played very less roles but they kept the hype going till the end. hoping for a season 3 PV soon
Jul 2, 2019 11:21 AM

Feb 2019
In light of what happened with this season I decided to read the manga. It gave me a deeper appreciation for Madhouse's adaption of the source material and made me realize just how much of season one was elevated through available time, talent, luck, and pure ingenuity

It also makes me more sympathetic to J.C.Staff seeing how much of that was not on their side. With how all over the place the manga is for this section of the story it was not going to be an easy adaption to begin with either. While truly unfortunate it does not effect my overall rating.

Very disappointing season. If J.C.Staff handle the next one I doubt I will watch it unless there is a dramatic improvement.
Jul 2, 2019 11:21 AM

May 2014
that was awesome. i dunno why people are complaining about the quality. sure its a step down from the first season but im really grateful just from the fact we got a 2nd season. nowdays i dont watch anime all that much but this one is an exception.
so is is there any word on season 3 / specials whatsoever? i've been avoiding the manga to enjoy the anime to its fullest, but maybe its finally the time for me to read them
Jul 2, 2019 11:24 AM

Sep 2018
2 things that were good: Garuo and Genos scenes.
3 things that were bad: The plot, sounds effect and animation.

This season for me, MY PERSONAL OPINION:It's disappointing
Hope 3rd season gonna be better than this, I hope the same quality than season 1 or manga.
I keep moving forward
Jul 2, 2019 11:27 AM
May 2019
Really really bad season, what a
disappointment...
Jul 2, 2019 11:28 AM

May 2013
Galaxies away from the 1st season, but decent on its own.
7.5/10, so I gave it an 8.
Jul 2, 2019 11:29 AM

Dec 2015
Boooo bring back the old staff for the third season booooo.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Aug 2013
We finally got to see Saitama in action. That punch.

We also got to see a bit of Garou's past. Bang's and Bomb combo attack was awesome.

Overall, this was fine. 6/10. Not as great as the first season. I was hoping to see more of Saitama in action but I did enjoy Garou.

Jan 2009
well decent enough lol but the manga is more epic though

Garo just wanted to play the Hero but other people wont let him lol

the combo attack of Bang and Bomb is very underwhelming compared to the manga too

meh season lol the direction/execution and not just the mediocre animation are so meh
Jul 2, 2019 11:30 AM
May 2019
I'm crying, they killed OPM
Jul 2, 2019 11:34 AM

Mar 2016
The final stretch was DEFINITELY a lot better by far, but unfortunately the damage from the shortcomings and lack of investment in the story and animation quality has already been done in terms of the entirety of the season. Wasn't even a conclusive ending, which kinda sucks, tbh.

At least we get the trademark epic Saitama pre-strike pose.

If another season does become a thing, JC Staff better not be involved, ffs.
Jul 2, 2019 11:37 AM

Feb 2011
One thing I'll give JC Staff is that their CGI Centipede somehow managed to look better than the CGI Colossal Titan from AOT.. other than that, extremely underwhelming season when compared to the first one, everything just seemed "average"

6/10
Jul 2, 2019 11:38 AM

Jan 2009
this level of production quality is excusable for long running TV anime where production schedule will eventually tighten up but short anime like this should have given enough production time but clearly they did not (fuck the production committee and the producers on that committee) and also they only have 1 regular talented animator on this sequel and he was overworked as hell lol i will praise that lone sakuga animator more for being on each episode with at least 1 sakuga scene per episoe that he did (Kenichiro Aoki is the name of that sakuga animator if my google skills are right since im bad with recalling names overall lol)

Jul 2, 2019 11:38 AM

May 2015
I found the scene when King stood there completely trusting in Saitama and Saitama appearing just in time to be really awesome.

Apart from that, meh. Really disappointing season. The only thing that kept me watching was again, Saitama and King. Even Genos this time around wasn't as entertaining. Yes, he's cool and all that, but somehow his fights and resolution feel a bit dull and repetitive.
The Monster Association is so annoying. Garou's story is pretty interesting, he has a unique perspective on things but the execution of the whole season left the impact of this to be quite flat.

The adaptation overall was bad. So bad, it made me question why I even watched OPM in the first place. But the story still has its good moments so maybe I'll read the manga and just stick with that later on. 4/10
Jul 2, 2019 11:45 AM
Feb 2016
I don't know, but we did not see saitama that much in this season. it is a POOR season. Also, what about this bore ending! If myanimelist did not show that it is 12 episode who would know that it ended?!
The production in fact is very poor.
Jul 2, 2019 11:49 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good final episode, I suppose.

Saitama with his trademark super punch + “lets go home!” was easily the best moment of the episode! A big shoutout to Genos’s efforts and King’s courage there though, great to see! Garou still managing to hang on despite the thrashing (+ the sustained injury) is beyond my comprehension but that was quite another depressing backstory. Looks like Gorochi-sama and Garou will finally meet but that’s probably for later. Got to say, some of the action this episode was excellent, those senile brother with their martial arts was a delight to watch plus the Centi fights were very rich in quality.

Sad that the finale wasn’t even that powerful though and they left the good stuff for too late. Having Saitama getting far less screen time this season didn’t help for the cause either. Directing for the most bit felt bland too. But, even then, it was a fun watch for the most bit so a fine 6/10 (Story-wise 5/10; Characterisation 6/10; Sound Department 7/10; Animation 6/10 and Personal Enjoyment 6/10) for me.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 2, 2019 11:50 AM

Apr 2019
Im not gonna lie that was pretty disappointing :(
Jul 2019
Did they just fucking re-use the punch animation from the first season's opening for the centipede punch? LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxYe-nOa9w

Look at 1:16, the pose, they actually did it WOW
Jun 2016
4/10 - a huge disappointment.
Jul 2, 2019 11:57 AM
Jan 2018
if a season 3 did happen it would be the same as this season in regards of saitama not showing up hardly , its the fate of a op character
Jul 2, 2019 12:00 PM
Apr 2016
Well, just like expected, unfinished arc, 12 episodes were not even close to enough, but yeah, that's about all this studio can pull, considering this caliber of animation is already way above their league. Genos was pretty cool this episode. Saitama one punched that creature of course.
Jul 2, 2019 12:04 PM

Jan 2013
yea its not as bad as feared even though the visuals is indeed meh in comparison to S1.
one thing is for sure, they made me love King...he's like OPM's Mr Satan but a little bit more lovable and less hilariously obnoxious. King and Saitama made a good bait-and-switch duo
dannymilkJul 2, 2019 1:32 PM
Jul 2, 2019 12:07 PM

Feb 2013
Those damn kids, bullying ain't fun!
Apr 2019
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Got to see more of Garou's past this episode. Never been a fan of this guy but it's kinda important.

They mixed in the action scenes with Bang in the series' finale as I had expected. (adapting chapter 84 anyway) The music they used for the series' final battle though. At least Genos got his moments to shine this episode. I definitely prefer the first season than this one although the latest episodes managed to be slightly better than the first half.

Not a fan of Garou? To each their own but I think he's helped to carry this season (and oh wow, you have not seen the last of him by a long shot).

Oct 2013
"This battle has already been decided" - of course, Genos. If you were in Garou's state then there wouldn't be even any need for having skills similar to Bang to have advantage.

Damn, I feel bad about Garou even more now when he saw painful flashbacks from his past, when he was a kid. Years passed, he became incredibly stronger, yet he was still a loner in a role of monster being fought in unfair way by multiple enemies at once. So sad. I rooted for him even more intensively after that.

Garou's escape with this bird monster was epic, but Centichoro's arrival was purely insane! He blocked Genos' attack easily and entered the battle with momentum. His abilities were so remarkable, like after Bomb & Bang's ultimate technique. I thought it was over, but Centichoro only molted. His grins were terrifying. Even Genos with his marvelous new techniques couldn't do much more than Bang and his brother.
What makes everything even worse is that monsters similar in strength to Centichiro exist within the Monsters Association.

Haha, King and Saitama arrived just in time before Bang made his last stand. King with megaphone and "King's engine" turned on was great. xD I laughed even more when it was revealed how King learned about Centichoro's grudge against Blast by simply an accident, because it was a secret that had small chance of being leaked. Yet one worker from the Heroes Association managed to leak it. Literally King is a type of a character in any good RPG that put all points into Luck and perks/abilities related to it. ;D

Saitama vaporized Centichoro with just one punch, as expected. It was beautiful strike indeed, but I wonder if there will be any opponent strong enough to cause problems for Saitama. Centichoro was defeated faster than Boros who was overpowered boss from space. Maybe Orochi? Dunno, haha.

I treat last scene as a hint that there is a possibility we will see Season 3 one day. :)

It was a very good finale. This show entertained me a lot. I waited each week to see new episode (I'm anime-only by the way). Of course, sounds during fighting sequences sounded bad and animation was unequal, direction sometimes was awkward and there were some scenes that felt rushed. Although we were able to see some decent scenes. Even with these flaws, I had fun while watching OPM Season 2. Story-wise I see it as superior to Season 1, even if it lacked its sasuga animation and decent sfx (because soundtrack in Season 2 was nice, especially its intro song).
Jul 2, 2019 12:09 PM
Apr 2019
fitemeillreku said:
Well, it didn't live up to the first season for sure, I thought it was pretty meh. Had a good, but not a great good start for the first few episodes, then crashed, but not completely. 6/10

It 'crashed'? What are you talking about?

The second half was definitely better than the first, the last two eps ensure that. The only really good ep from the first half was episode 3 (Garou vs Tank Top).

Jul 2, 2019 12:14 PM
Jun 2016
Best season of One Punch Man! Hope if J.C staff got the third season then they better do animation like the last 2 episodes, It was amazing ride 10/10. J.C staff you saved opm s2 thanks and ignore the haters. You worked well.
Jul 2, 2019 12:16 PM
Apr 2019
Well, that's that, season 2's done and we can only hope that season 3 won't take another four or five years to be released (if it does, then they should double the episode count to 24). Let's hope that Madhouse aren't too busy this time either.

All in all an OK job from JC. Obviously this finale doesn't compare to the greatness of Saitama vs Boros in terms of spectacle or animation (the only thing it does better is setting the stage for future events). Even if Madhouse had animated it, though, it still wouldn't have been as good as no event in this middle stage ever had the 'wow' factor of the Boros fight. That will come later for the season 3 finale. I hope, anyway- please don't make us wait until season 4 for THAT fight.

Music choices were nice though some of the editing was still weak (some parts felt fragmented, stopping too early). Animation ranged from OK to really good, with highlights being some of the Bang vs Garou shots and Saitama's serious punch (not sure why they cut out him saying that, but whatever).

4/5 from me. Not great but still one of my top 3 eps of this season, the others being ep3 and ep11.

Last note: LOL at how annoyed some people are by the fact they omitted the 'Garou swinging a tree' bit- it was like two panels in the manga and wasn't integral to anything, get over it.
Jul 2, 2019 12:16 PM

Sep 2018
BravoBlast333 said:
fitemeillreku said:

The second half was definitely better than the first, the last two eps ensure that. The only really good ep from the first half was episode 3 (Garou vs Tank Top).

Like I said, not completely. I do agree with you in saying that it got better in the last few episodes, but I prefer the first half. The one thing that I personally thought that made it crash is the Martial Arts Tournament.

I feel like that's the biggest problem in the story, as I think that it went on longer than it should have, especially for a 1 cour series, and it left no room for the remaining episodes.

I posted a review if you want my full thoughts on this.
"Literary experts revealed that reviews on sites like MyAnimeList kill more than 200 brain cells per second."

- Joey, "The Anime Man"
Jul 2, 2019 12:18 PM
Apr 2019
Ardis160 said:
4/10 - a huge disappointment.

That's too bad, why such a disappointment?
Jul 2, 2019 12:21 PM
Apr 2019
fitemeillreku said:
BravoBlast333 said:

Like I said, not completely. I do agree with you in saying that it got better in the last few episodes, but I prefer the first half. The one thing that I personally thought that made it crash is the Martial Arts Tournament.

I feel like that's the biggest problem in the story, as I think that it went on longer than it should have, especially for a 1 cour series, and it left no room for the remaining episodes.

I posted a review if you want my full thoughts on this.

OK, I may give your review a read at some point.

That said, I thought the story was considerably stronger than season 1's. New characters were done well (except Fubuki, who is dull anyway) and the stage has been set for season 3, which is where things will really hit the fan. A part of me is glad they sped things up so much in this season to fit certain parts into season 3.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - Jun 25, 2019

200 by Craneface »»
Mar 28, 2:52 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

xShinigami3125 - May 7, 2019

244 by scorpioniclibra »»
Mar 14, 3:26 PM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

xShinigami3125 - Apr 23, 2019

367 by Dr_tardo »»
Feb 21, 6:24 PM

» Bro deadass nearly died

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jan 17

3 by Mei-o_Scarlett »»
Jan 17, 3:07 AM

Poll: » One Punch Man 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

234 by ShaunTheMoose »»
Jan 16, 3:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.