Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2018 4:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So Touko still remembers about his family's past even to this day. No surprise tbh.

Apparently, there's still talks about script changes even in the series' finale. As usual, I like the way they show Touko and Yuu's character relationship together. We even got an aqarium date!

As for the show itself, I felt like it touched on the subject of love in a pretty interesting way. This probably turned out to be my favorite shows this Fall. 8/10 9/10
Stark700Dec 28, 2018 7:04 AM
Dec 28, 2018 5:09 AM
Sep 2018
papsoshea said:
Very great, one of the best of the season. Happy I was recommended to watch this when it was in its 5th or 7th episode. I need to start the manga, I need more!

A strong 9/10 for me. My review: https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=297161

If you want to discuss the manga, Dynasty Scans is a good place.
Dec 28, 2018 5:46 AM

Sep 2018
good last episode i was afraid if they would rush the end up to the play but they didnt
@all now go read the manga its basically at its peak right now
Dec 28, 2018 6:03 AM

Apr 2017
I'm just so glad the adaptation gave justice to the manga. Beautiful animation, characterization and soundtrack. Now it's time to read the manga again.
Dec 28, 2018 6:27 AM

Feb 2010
Let's pray for a season 2 adaption!
Dec 28, 2018 6:51 AM

May 2015
I hope we get a 2. season otherwise I will never find out whether they catched or missed the connecting train.
Dec 28, 2018 7:23 AM

Nov 2016
The episode was almost over before I even noticed it, lol.

Well, what can I say. Personally, it didn't really move me, but it was still great and definitely stood out from other series of the subgenre. Interesting approach, beautiful presentation and surprisingly well written characters.

Was hoping for more closure tbh, but well, gonna read the manga then.

7,5/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 28, 2018 7:26 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode but we badly need a season 2 after this ending.

I loved how Sayaka got back at the cafe owner for teasing her with her smug 'Hmmm', that was so gold. XD

Yuu and Touko's 'date' was really nice, she was finally able to convey what she wanted to Touko but I suppose the real thing won't happen until the play which we never got to see. :(

'Only you know' is a very fitting title to the play. :)

Overall, great show, wasn't expecting this to be so character driven with a very strong lead pairing. The other characters were great too and all of them had a surprising amount of depth to them which I think worked really well as it made the entire cast have a very unique chemistry. This goes especially for Yuu and Touko as they have an ironic but unique dynamic. If anything the show might've felt a little slow at certain points for me but apart from that it's quite well done and nicely presented.

8/10, I hope we get an S2 cause I really wanna see more of the story cause it looks like we're about reach a major turning point as Touko realizes that it's okay to not want to be 'somebody'.
Dec 28, 2018 7:27 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty good finale but sadly it really signed off in the middle of nowhere, looking forward to a 2nd Season thus!

As expected from last episode’s ending, we got more on discussions of script changes between Koyomi and Yuu. Pretty interesting changes to say the least and an equally interesting choice of title there at the end. Sayaka and Touka then appearing in the same cafe later the evening was amusing for some reason, Sayaka’s “Hmph” there was hilarious lol. Looks like the owner was perplexed over a certain factor and it was nice to see how that was handled. Moving on, the aquarium date between Yuu and Touka was nice to see and the insert song was really pleasing to listen along to. I was kind of looking forward to the play though, too bad we’ll just have to deal with the mini clip with the two rehearsing in public.

As for the whole show in general,
- Storyline/Plot Development: 7/10
It’s a pretty much simple and straightforward story with extremely slow pacing, which wasn’t too bad in all honesty but in fact it’s better this way in my opinion. We, humans, are imperfect creatures and this show did exceedingly well to convey that, for one thing, and made me really empathise with Yuu’s thought process and I really liked the presentation of this theme throughout the course of this show.
- Characterization/Character Development: 7/10
Like I mentioned earlier, I really liked Yuu’s Character but sadly I can’t say I was invested into the Character of Touko however. From the very start, I found her to be unreasonable and while it might have reduced over time, it still didn’t manage to unfaze my experience. As for the other characters, really nice and a fresh bunch which was nice to have overall.
- Art/Animation Scale: 8/10
Animation style was stellar throughout and it really have off a moody feeling which really elevated the excitement. Some of the close shots and the first character movements were a nice asking.
- Sound Department: 9/10
Amazing stuff right here! Op, ED and the various soundtracks played were just amazing! Voice acting was spot-on too so a delightful treat, overall.
- Personal Enjoyment: 8/10
It really was a show to watch! Netsuzou Trap and Citrus were disappointing from the very first episode so I didn’t even bother adding it to my dropped or on hold list, but this one right here was actually entertaining.

-> Overall: Solid 7/10
I’ll probably pick up the manga soon to see how it all comes down to in the end but I really hope a 2nd Season announcement comes sooner than later.
_MushiRock11_Dec 28, 2018 8:25 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 28, 2018 7:29 AM

Nov 2018
great anime 9/10
will absolutely be reading the manga

be sure to check out my review if u have the time :)
https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=297186
Dec 28, 2018 7:30 AM

Sep 2015
I am really happy with how they handled this episode, I thought they would skip over the aquarium to get to the play but I'm glad I was wrong. This finale was a nice conclusion even if the story is not yet complete, now I hope for a second season !

This show definitely managed to get my attention each week with its characters, plot and incredible visual storytelling. The shot composition were fantastic, probably the best of the year for me.
9/10
Dec 28, 2018 7:31 AM
Sep 2016
Really great show but why did it have to end so open ended.
I hope there will be a season 2, I wanna see the play and how that works out.
Dec 28, 2018 7:37 AM
Jul 2018
Really loved the episode. I'm so, so glad they didn't rush it in order to achieve a overly happy ending, it would have felt completely out of place.
I hope for a season 2, but I'd gladly take this as an open ending. I treasure so much how the interactions between Yuu and Touko became gradually warmer through the episode, as well as throughout the series. It felt real and unique. Ship of the season <3

On a final note, I really wasn't expecting this show to become my favorite of the season. Yet, the last three to four episodes were not only enjoyable, as I also found them to be meaningful, loving, and exceedingly well crafted. 9/10.
removed-userDec 28, 2018 7:43 AM
Dec 28, 2018 7:48 AM
Jun 2017
Ahh... im not sure if this will have a second season, but if it does, i hope it will since i want to know how the play will work out since thats what i am wanting to see, on how Nanami will play that role... anyways i have thought that will be the final episode, thats why i am excited for this one but i dont know why the final episode is a DATE EPISODE only, maybe the manga itself is not still on that play part or whatever it is ( i dont read the source material of it)

Anyways the episode is good though, as i like the date of nanami and koito. Plus it has shown some of its characters in the end...
Dec 28, 2018 7:57 AM

Mar 2008
Marvelous direction in this series, holy cow.
Very interesting that it ended without the play ever happening.
It wasn't necessary, the important already happened.
Now they're going to "change tracks".

Very consistent train symbolism.

Also when Touko is thinking about the after the play and the thought of "dying" crosses her mind.
She is at the train station looking the tracks.

If only we could always have romances like this where both the author and the direction knows exactly what they want to explore and talk.

Dec 28, 2018 8:07 AM

Mar 2016
This was so good! I really loved it.

I was worried about how they'd end the season as the previous episode didn't make it look like a season finale was close. I am really glad they didn't speed up the pacing, and payed attention to the quality.

The teacher is bisexual. I have never seen an anime with a bi character. (Although, I have seen ones where the sexualities are not clearly defined.)

POV shots are too creepy. I feel like they shouldn't be used in romance stories.

When they went to the aquarium, there was a woman who stopped right in the middle of the screen, and grabbed a lot of my attention. I thought she'd have some importance, but she was just a background character. lol. I'd kept waiting for her to show up again for almost a whole minute or two.

Nanami and Yuu's relationship is so cute and healthy. There aren't many romance stories that do that.

Well, this was a fantastic anime, and I hope it gets a season two.
Dec 28, 2018 8:09 AM

Feb 2018
Mullerio said:
good last episode i was afraid if they would rush the end up to the play but they didnt
so its about it end huh, guess I'll have to catch up
Dec 28, 2018 8:11 AM
Sep 2016
Hell a 9.5/10 from me. The adaptation couldn't be any better!
Dec 28, 2018 8:26 AM

Mar 2008
FuMomo-kun said:

POV shots are too creepy. I feel like they shouldn't be used in romance stories.

They aren't, problem is with you.
Dec 28, 2018 8:27 AM
Jan 2018
LeSponge said:
Ahh... im not sure if this will have a second season, but if it does, i hope it will since i want to know how the play will work out since thats what i am wanting to see, on how Nanami will play that role... anyways i have thought that will be the final episode, thats why i am excited for this one but i dont know why the final episode is a DATE EPISODE only, maybe the manga itself is not still on that play part or whatever it is ( i dont read the source material of it)

Anyways the episode is good though, as i like the date of nanami and koito. Plus it has shown some of its characters in the end...

It's gone way past the play in the manga but that not till like chapter 30 something and the anime ended on chapter 24
Dec 28, 2018 8:34 AM

Nov 2010
FMmatron said:

Well, what can I say. Personally, it didn't really move me, but it was still great and definitely stood out from other series of the subgenre. Interesting approach, beautiful presentation and surprisingly well written characters.

7,5/10

I will give it a higher score after we get another season. If this anime doesn't get more content it would be criminal if we look at the crap that gets made nowadays.
Especially the play is one of the best arcs in all of manga, because the writing is incredible (we already saw some small snippets while they rewrote parts of the script and in the unscripted 'training' session in the aquarium).
Dec 28, 2018 8:37 AM

Apr 2016
AOTS for me. I wish this episode had been more conclusive but I couldn't expect much more since the manga goes on.

Yuu was an endearing main character but that was not all, the supporting characters were great too, Koyomi is ultra cute and I like a lot Myako (the bar manager) even though we didn't see her that much. In this episode, Nanami admitted openly the contradictions in the way she thinks and feels, an important point that gives me a lot of hope for the future.
Also, I feel sad fo Sayaka and finally the boys were not a problem even though we could have expected so. In particular Maki has the funny "insert-character" tag somehow, since he was like us, watching the story from the side.

When I think I was about to ignore this anime because how bad Citrus was, I'm glad I gave it a try in the end. So now I can say, hetero romance, Yuri romance, I shouldn't care, the most important thing is the way it's written.

Furthermore, the way Hakozaki Sensei explain her preferences added even more subtlety in the way relationships are depicted in this show. Another positive point.

I'll have to read now, hoping for a positive development.
Dec 28, 2018 8:38 AM

Sep 2018
Kmlshblr said:
Mullerio said:
so its about it end huh, guess I'll have to catch up

The mangaka said it will end around end 2019 so we will get around 12 more chapters...
https://www.monstersandcritics.com/anime/bloom-into-you-season-2-release-date-yagate-kimi-ni-naru-manga-ending-nio-nakatani-interview-2019-yagakimi-yuri-anime-spoilers/
-Mullerio-Dec 28, 2018 8:58 AM
Dec 28, 2018 8:48 AM

Oct 2013
Overall was a nice anime.

Super disappointing ending, thought we'd get to see the show.

Anyways, typical 'Go read source fellas'
Dec 28, 2018 9:06 AM
Oct 2018
this is surely to have a Season 2 based on their current BD Sales (even underrated animes like Release the Spyce) would have a Season 2)

Hoping for a movie adaptation for the remaining chapters

Edit: solid 10/10
Dec 28, 2018 9:30 AM

Sep 2017
Fantastic. AOTS and prob second place for AOTY. Tbh this finale was kinda uneventful as far as finales go, but that's only because they followed the manga super faithfully and didn't rush to a better anime season ending point. I prefer that anyway. Well, I've already bought the first 5 volumes in English and will be getting the rest as the come out. I really hope for a season 2 as well, especially since we ended at a point where zero things are wrapped up. 9/10 maybe 10/10 but not sure since story is still so incomplete.
Dec 28, 2018 10:15 AM

Mar 2017
Yagakimi is like the newborn of the previous other series that are popular in this genre. If I were to depict a shoujo ai, this would be the first that comes to mind. Highly recommended even for people who were not into this genre in the first place but interested to take a peek.

p.s. if you look at MAL's list of shoujo ai, and sort it based on rating, Yagakimi is placed second after the ever popular Yuru Yuri (and Kase-san is third). Though if you sort it based on audiences, you can see how a bit low Yagakimi is in the ranking. This and the mean of ratings show how hard for any series in this genre to achieve high scores, even if they receive high audience rate. Point: this anime needs more attention.
nr101Dec 28, 2018 10:19 AM
Dec 28, 2018 10:23 AM

Oct 2007
Touko and Yuu date at the aquarium is really heartwarming to watch. Funny scene with the garden eels. Souvenirs at those places can be expensive.

Poor Sayaka still not have the courage to confess.

Yuu can hold sempai's hand now..

Season 2 plz...

9/10
Dec 28, 2018 10:43 AM

Aug 2018
it was pretty decent and clam first time watching shoujo Ai and I am glad I did 9/10 <3
Dec 28, 2018 10:53 AM
Mar 2017
The most beautiful episode had to be the end. I will miss this anime with all my heart, one of the best adaptations I have seen, although it is a pity that we could not see what will happen with the play, but without a doubt that assures us that a second season will come.
The beginning of the episode was a little depressing, Touko was visiting the family grave, where her sister is, while asking herself about her future after the play and the metaphor of wings without bodies was very dark, but it is clear that Touko came to think of dying, especially after learning that she is not like her sister.
Yuu and Koyori try their best to change the script in time, but that effort means that Yuu could help her dear senpai, but I found it funny that Koyori reminded Yuu that her character will have more relevance in the story. Then Touko and Sayaka have their close moment where Sayaka manages to give support to her beloved friend. I loved seeing how Miyako tease Sayaka when she enters with Touko and then when they mention that Riko-sensei went with a man to practice for the play, Miyako became very jealous, I laughed a lot. Sayaka will always be the mature support that Touko needs, someone who has been with her longer and understand her, something that Yuu may not be able to give her. Again a dark metaphor appears, this time Touko in front of the train lines and she takes a step forward until the train appears, but she just stands and decides to talk to Yuu, who by surprise invites Touko to go out to some place.
The date in the aquarium undoubtedly gave us all the experience and dedication that the studio TROYCA gave in this episode and it was the best farewell gift.
The part of the show of the dolphins was very beautiful, the faces of Yuu and Touko enchanted me, they looked so happy and excited. The part where they are drinking juice I realized that Yuu is the emotional support of Touko, where she can be childish, spoiled and selfish, emotions that she feels she can not show to Sayaka, besides Yuu is the only one who can be in Touko's heart.
The practice for the play the girls had gave us a lot of information about what goes through Touko's mind, finding out her fear of not having an identity of her own is quite serious and not knowing how to help should be frustrating for Yuu, but with her presence It's enough to relieve Touko a little. The last scene without doubts was the one that gave me more hope of a second season, that dialogue of Yuu means a lot, "we have to change trains" has a great meaning (maybe I'm giving it a lot of thoughts), but it means that it's time to change things and for the better.
Undoubtedly this anime earns a 10/10, incredible adaptation of the manga, a good direction, an incredible handling of colors and lighting, the design of characters was to my liking, obviously I mean the girls, especially Touko, Yuu and Sayaka, a wonderful soundtrack that managed to penetrate each scene, from the simplest to the most intimate.
Dec 28, 2018 10:57 AM

Feb 2014
I'm glad I gave this show a watch. Like I said before, this is my first Yuri anime that I've watched and it has been one wonderful journey.

Yuu and Touko's date at the aquarium was lovely all throughout. You can just see with their facial expressions that they're enjoying their day and also loving each other's company.

Another thing to note was that Hakozaki is actually bisexual and although she doesn't seem to have a special preference on what sex she prefers, she's happy with her current girlfriend. =)

Overall, this show ended really nicely, with another train symbolism about then changing tracks. Visuals and animation have been pretty good, same with the voice acting, but the soundtrack for this show has been truly excellent. I want to purchase it if it ever becomes available to download or getting the album. =3

8/10 and I hope a second season will happen soon. ^_^
Dec 28, 2018 11:13 AM

Aug 2017
Decent ending. It feels more like a mix of Touko looking for her own self and her relationship with Yuu. There's some boring episodes but it's better than Citrus. 6/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 28, 2018 11:18 AM

Oct 2007
Meta_Yoshi said:

Overall, this show ended really nicely, with another train symbolism about then changing tracks. Visuals and animation have been pretty good, same with the voice acting, but the soundtrack for this show has been truly excellent. I want to purchase it if it ever becomes available to download or getting the album. =3

8/10 and I hope a second season will happen soon. ^_^

The use of "Rise" in the sports festival is amazing. Showed how Yuu is falling in love through the song.
Dec 28, 2018 11:36 AM

Apr 2015
9.5/10
only spare 10/10 place for second season to be there, hopefully.

This might be just my interpretation but now underwater metaphor now have new meaning. When Yuu and Touko walking though underwater tunnel and the scene make it like they walk though same underwater that represent how isolation Yuu feel unable to love. Touko think "I wish this wound never end", want to continue this relationship which Yuu is underwater, unable to love Touko (and... probably Touko unable to love herself), while Yuu think "The exit we're already here", knowing that this type of relationship will end soon, once she can't denied her love for Touko anymore.

God.. I feel so worried about how this ep. will end. It turn out that the didn't change the story but portrait it satisfy way to end. (I didn't get the meaning of "changing track" in the manga because it's in middle of the book and just turn to next chapter.It's didn't intend to be metaphor at first I guess. How clever they use this scene to properly end the anime)

This is too good. If anyone didn't watch yuri before they probably disappoint they don't find anything like this one. Yuri anime didn't usually this good.
Dec 28, 2018 11:40 AM
Sep 2015
“Senpai, we need to change trains soon”, really want to see how touko will change, tho the manga hasn’t covered it yet.. anyway, I NEED A SEASON 2
Dec 28, 2018 11:51 AM

Jul 2014
I loved this episode but, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, it ended up in the middle of nowhere, I want to see more, goddamn it!

Anyway, I have to say that the first couple of episodes didn't really hook me, but once the relationship between Yuu and Touko started to develop, the series became one of my favorites and one of the ones I was most looking forward to each week.

Season 2 please! Don't leave the story here! :'(
SkyLETVDec 29, 2018 9:12 AM
Dec 28, 2018 11:52 AM
May 2009
Yagate Kimi ni Naru last episodes are a fantastic transition and leave me with a glowing almost radiating feeling of empathy. The intricate and resonating symbolism is more than at most a handful of animations achieve. Her step towards the train tracks went blurry.
Dec 28, 2018 12:25 PM

Aug 2010
An excellent show and a loveletter to how to adapt a work properly. Everything was perfect (I'm still a little irked they changed Yuu's VA from the PV back then, but the new girl did an awesome job so I'm willing to overlook it), but the ending point was pretty bad. If they had left out a few extra scenes, they could have given a proper finale. 7/10.
Dec 28, 2018 12:28 PM

Nov 2017
WHAT. A. MASTERPIECE.
I almost cried at the end of the episode. Not sure if it was because of Yuu and Touko or the fact that the final episode was over and who knows wether the 2nd season will come or not. I almost teared up!!! This is the only anime so far that deserves a 10 in my list and it might stay like that for a long time... Man what a journey how I enjoyed this! No Words.
10/10 absolutely loved it

plz @ me
Dec 28, 2018 12:34 PM
Jan 2018
dadnaya said:

They would have needed 4 or 5 more episodes for that
Dec 28, 2018 12:35 PM

Apr 2015
This episode was once more beautiful, really loved them spending time together at the Aquarium. Even the little rehearsal was really good.

Overall I really loved this Anime, way way better than I initially thought. Really Beautifull, Interactions between Yuu & Touko was lovely to watch! Shame they ended it like this, I am hoping for a season 2!!

Solid 9/10 from me!

PaninaManina said:

Also when Touko is thinking about the after the play and the thought of "dying" crosses her mind.
She is at the train station looking the tracks.

To be honest, my heart dropped when she took one step forward when looking at the tracks, when that train was approaching... I was internally screaming "Don't you dare jump!"
Dec 28, 2018 12:39 PM

Feb 2018
Before watching anime I started to read manga – adaptation is really good. I was sure they will end it on performance or they will even show some of the plot after but I guess they would need more episodes for it. For me almost everything was perfect (just some times I was bored because of the pace of the plot). I love development of Yuu and Touko feelings towards each other. Animation was beautiful – I want more and more and I hope wait for season 2.

8/10 for me and as I said – I'm waiting for more.
Dec 28, 2018 12:47 PM

Jul 2017
A sweet end to a brilliant show. Best show of the season by far for me.

Loved the maturity and the tone of the show, and everything technically was fantastic for me.
Dec 28, 2018 12:48 PM

May 2016
I really do hope we get an S2 announcement asap, because until that or the manga getting finished I can't really touch this story.

Which I want to, since it's the only show this season I will remember in a week, and one of my favourite romances to date.
Dec 28, 2018 12:49 PM

Feb 2016
I'm so in love with this show, I wish I had more ;_; I'll probably read the manga

zwolf12 said:
FMmatron said:

7,5/10

I will give it a higher score after we get another season. If this anime doesn't get more content it would be criminal if we look at the crap that gets made nowadays.
Especially the play is one of the best arcs in all of manga, because the writing is incredible (we already saw some small snippets while they rewrote parts of the script and in the unscripted 'training' session in the aquarium).

I'm literally saving the 10 if this ever gets a second season. One of the best romances I've ever seen
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Dec 28, 2018 1:25 PM

Oct 2013
Mattinator95 said:
dadnaya said:

Or.... RUSH B!

I prefer rushed stuff over "go read source"

As I just don't go to read source
Dec 28, 2018 1:50 PM
Jan 2018
Mattinator95 said:
dadnaya said:

If we get a second season, I really do hope they take 3-5 episodes to get through the show; it's too important to the following chapters to be rushed.
Dec 28, 2018 2:09 PM
Feb 2016
I really wish they'd have shown the stage show. It would've been the perfect ending considering how much they had built it up throughout the season.

Definitely anime of the season for me. I really hope this won't fall below Kase-san since this is significantly more deserving of the top spot for yuri anime.
Dec 28, 2018 2:16 PM

Oct 2018
This was a surprisingly good series. I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see the play, but the open ending gives me hope that there will be a second season. The "changing trains" line leads me to think that I'd the is a second season, that Yuu will start to "grow" into love with Touko. I'd also want to see if Touko becomes her own self, or if she'll continue striving to be like her perception of her sister. A solid 9/10. Now I really want to read the manga.
StealYourNoFaceDec 28, 2018 2:26 PM
I always lose at disc golf. I keep throwing the game.
Dec 28, 2018 2:37 PM
Jul 2012
I'm definitely going to read the manga. The show had a unique art style which I loved. Overall I really liked the pacing, it might be a tad slow for some, but I really liked that. Gave the show enough time to explore all the characters, which were great as well
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2018

199 by Worsethansoap »»
Mar 24, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

89 by CeliaOffcial »»
Jan 22, 3:05 AM

» anime or manga

kotosugu - Oct 12, 2023

17 by Atsunome »»
Jan 10, 8:02 PM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 12, 2018

111 by Kimsowon2000 »»
Jan 1, 10:39 AM

Poll: » Yagate Kimi ni Naru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

103 by Zora_Brightwood »»
Oct 28, 2023 12:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.