Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 11, 2014 1:59 PM
Oct 2013
Nike and Livi second kiss.. :)
I'm being different but I want to see more of Luna although I don't think they will adapt it in this cour, but I think she's a decent character..
A little progress in their relationship, now with the first-basis name calling by both sides..
Next Badouin came, worry not, he's a decent guy..
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
May 11, 2014 2:44 PM
Dec 2013
That bed scene in the preview! Stop that guy Livi!

I love that kiss at the end! Livi really knows how to rile up women :)
I loved it when Nike shouted "I love them all"
Great episode

New rival and the blonde guy is forcing it too much.
May 11, 2014 5:02 PM

Mar 2012
Goodness, Luna was annoying... -_- The end of the episode completely caught me off guard but was also very redeeming! :D

But next episode, we have MOAR interference?! D: And this time, it's on Nike's side. Screw dat foo'. Haha well, as long as that guy isn't as or more annoying than Luna...

And they just had to stick in Tender Rain in there somewhere, didn't they? XD
May 11, 2014 5:19 PM

Jan 2011
Disregarding the love rival angle, I think some interesting issues were dealt with in this episode. I love that Nike's feelings about her status as a princess of a small country and her lack of social graces were addressed. She's obviously unlike other princesses and it was interesting to see her try to improve after she recognized that those etiquette classes are important even if she doesn't like them. I can sympathize with her feelings of embarrassment but I love how Livi reassures her of just how important she is to him even if she fails at palace etiquette.

It was also nice to see more of Livi's past. So sweet of him to want to leave the palace and protect his mom.

Seeing Nike with her people in the beginning was really nice. I think she'll make a beloved queen.
May 11, 2014 5:27 PM

Aug 2013
Woah, Livi is alpha as fuck. Taking the lead everywhere :P
That sneaky kiss was so cute, it's melting my heart :3
I like also how they changed the end of the OP where he kiss her instead than looking in the distance.

Once again, the fate of the poor childhood friend have been sealed.
R.I.P. Luna, ep.6-ep.6, forever friend

Nike saving her life was a nice move. She's just too kind, she even have to save her enemy xD
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 11, 2014 6:58 PM

Dec 2011
This episode is fun. Luna also looks like a great match to Livi. Although, that kiss on the end caught me off guard. Livius is so full of win! Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2014 8:01 PM

Apr 2014
Read the manga chapter for this episode a few days before watching.

Total mistake, that. Going to be patient from now on. Made an already awkward episode more awkward.

Had its good points, though. Hope next episode is better. :/
May 12, 2014 6:52 AM

Aug 2013
Wow in more love with this anime <3 the new version of the opening was ... Subarashi <3

When she grabbed her ----- XD Luna is just making things funnier lol

And when he was saying "service" suddenly all kind of languages came in XD

OMG dat kiss in the ending :O <3 <3

Dat preview :O now it's livi to feel envy
HaineMay 12, 2014 6:55 AM

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
May 12, 2014 8:35 AM

Jul 2012
This show manages to throw in Shoujo cliches yet makes them enjoyable and refreshing. Great job.

You guys may complain about Luna, but at least she is somewhat tolerable compared to other bitch rivals in Shoujo series and she's already better than the token lolis of this season.
May 12, 2014 9:56 AM

Nov 2013
I kinda like Luna. She accepted the truth in the end. And it was adorable the way she cried and asked for Nike to make it rain.
That kiss though....*_*
I can't wait to see Livius jealous in the next Episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2014 10:42 AM

Sep 2008
Please, somebody tell me there will be only 12 episodes.
I really want to drop it, because I start to reget that I started watching it.
Why this series even get anime?
First episodes were cool, but now there are boring
and main couple is really strage for me... -.-

I don't mind old guy/young girl couple,
but when girl is older or higher this looks so strange... -.-

Falling in love because she is his fiancee,
even before they meet each other?
I prefer Luna, childhood friend...
but as always they is "oh, you love him more, so you can have him" -.-
May 12, 2014 2:54 PM

Feb 2014
This episode was probably the weakest one so far, but it was a decent ep nonetheless. I'm never a big fan of random love rival episodes, but this show has done a good job of subverting some of the more common shoujo tropes, and this episode did that well (i.e. the new rival was never really any threat to Nike, if we go by Livius's actions).

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
sarroushMay 13, 2014 1:28 PM
May 12, 2014 3:00 PM

Jun 2008
Lolis being rivals to MCs is getting annoying. They fit everything in one episode and now she's already gone (maybe?).

Could've gone through without that episode but it was nice nonetheless, especially Nike and Livi dancing and of course the kiss! And when Nike said how everything about Livi is dear to her!

Compared to previous episodes it wasn't as great but still very good and enjoyable.
May 12, 2014 4:02 PM

Jul 2013
They've introduced Luna..the childhood friend. She never really stood a chance against her.
Although she played a great role in the development of Nike.
Luna wasn't as bad as I originally though she'd be. :)
Poor Luna :'(
Woah that kiss at the end.
May 12, 2014 5:55 PM

Jun 2011
So i thought i would hate Luna and guess what? I HATE HER STILL! its a good thing shes gone now wouldnt want her to ruin this anime even though it didnt seem to matter much to Livi cuz he knows what he wants.
May 12, 2014 8:11 PM
Aug 2011
I just want Livi's puberty to fully kick in so that their heights don't throw me off guard.
Apparently he's not much younger but I still feel slighly icky about it.

Laughed when Luna mentioned the song.
I feel like I have to start docking points off for everytime I hear ~prease come the tenda rain~.

The part where Luna fell and realized that Nike loves Livi for all his faults was great though.
May 12, 2014 9:39 PM

Jun 2008
Bleh. Just when the show was getting really good, they throw in such a standard, paint-by-numbers one-off episode. Disappointing.
May 13, 2014 10:14 AM

Mar 2010
I don't want to see that small female character
EVER
EVER
EVER
again.

I hate it when they pull a random character out of nowhere, i felt like the King and that girl's sidestory was forcefully written. Bad just bad. :(
LylaazMay 13, 2014 10:18 AM
May 13, 2014 1:30 PM

Dec 2008
Thread Cleaned

Removed spam and off-topic posts. Please keep in mind that this thread is an episode discussion thread. This isn't the place to discuss the manga.
May 13, 2014 5:46 PM

Mar 2010
Well. Then. Okay Episode.
May 13, 2014 7:09 PM

Sep 2013
Luna was being a bit annoying, but can you blame her?

That bit about height being a temporary problem, watch him still be shorter when he's full grown :3

Another touching episode with a good bit of bonding, these two really are a great couple and that surprise kiss sealed it ;)

In my opinion a few things that cpuld be changed would be not calling the rain every episode or at least switching the song up and if Nike changed her pedestrian clothing around. Also I would like to see an episode where her sisters visit.

The next episode looks like it will be fun :)
May 13, 2014 7:23 PM
Jul 2012
I quite like the song and have no problem hearing it almost every episode. Was nice to see the jealous side of Nike. :3 And next episode, a rival for Livius shows up. Was worried to see the guy pushing Nike on the bed, but I know nothing will come of it. I've been watching too much NTR hentai lately... xD
May 13, 2014 7:41 PM

Jan 2013
Nice kiss scene at the end. Very fast relationship development, where is there to go from here.
May 14, 2014 12:14 AM
Mar 2010
Yuppp, their height difference still bothers me. I'm sorry, I can't help it. I find Livi and Nike's relationship really sweet but even in that sweet moment when they were dancing, a part of me still saw it as a younger brother dancing with his older sister.

Sigh. I knew that their age difference would bother me before I started watching this but this anime is still so good so I keep watching it.

So next episode we're gonna have a mature bishie trying to woo Nike huh? Mmm...one side of me says 'Stay away! She belongs to Livi!' but another side wants to see some juicy older bishie so...ah I'm torn.

I really wish they were both the same age.

P.S Luna was annoying, like seriously, so yeah you've liked Livi since you were kids ok, but that gives you no excuse to act like that towards his wife Nike. I hope she doesn't appear anymore.

Still waiting for an anime for Fukumenkei Noise! Now that is the first shoujo where I actually don't mind that the guy is shorter than the girl!

LittleStar said:

I don't mind old guy/young girl couple,
but when girl is older or higher this looks so strange... -.-

I feel you friend. I'm the same way. I adore older guy/younger girl but when its vice versa its another story. But I still like this anime.

phoenixaliaMay 14, 2014 12:17 AM
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
May 14, 2014 2:49 PM

Oct 2009
Meh. I think I am done. Like I've said again and again I just don't feel anything for any of the characters or this love between these two, it is so underdeveloped that its so dam boring.
Also the story line has been disappointing since episode 3. Looks like a another shoujo cliche next week..I rather not drop this, but I really see no point in continuing it either. Maybe some day I might finish it off.

5.6/10
May 14, 2014 5:55 PM

Aug 2013
idk but you guys but I'm okay with this kind of pairing *talking about Livius x Nike* (maybe prolly they reminds me of the LoveCom otp and Strobe Edge's Ren x Mayuka) especially Ren x Mayuka. Livius = Ren, Mayuka = Nike. I'm here waiting for a time-skip so that I can see Livius growing taller (well that boy's just 15...I think.... and he has a lot of time to grow taller than Nike). Aside from characters, well, the pacing and transitions for this episode felt a bit rushed and weird, but still delivered the story (although this kind of childhood friend came out of nowhere plot is too cliche) I still enjoy it and I can't help but to scream "LUNA GTFO" lololol

next episode, NTR? Really? time to see Livius getting jealous and all? aww man I just wanna see this shorty getting back his waifu although I kinda dislike ntr (bc I don't like to see my otp failing *brick'd*)

about the song, well, I don't really mind it...? idk, I like Nike's seiyuu's singing voice. Especially ED theme song.
May 15, 2014 6:33 AM

May 2010
If you compare heights, Luna looks much better with Livius but the development between Nike and Livius is far superior. That being said, I am still not shipping Livius x Nike :p

Not a bad rival. I liked how she had her fears and wasn't completely bad.

Lovely episode.
May 16, 2014 4:51 AM

Jan 2008
NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS

I feared that this episode would be very fillerish, but thankfully it was very solid (though terribly rushed). Also TENDAH REIN, God, it's like they are delibaretely making a drinking game outta it.

Luna was annoying at first, but then grew up fast on me (grew up, HA!). Livius is one lucky bastard - Nike is so sexy with her ample figure, those typical anime "gags" with big boobs and too much weight should be thrown outta window ASAP. Not to mention how cool personality she has. THAT LOLI DIDN'T STAND A CHANCE.

After all crap that happened to her, Lady Proudmoore left WoW's universe to appear here as a cook for the Sun King. Seems legit (sorry, his name gets me everytime someone mentions it).
May 16, 2014 10:03 AM

Feb 2013
I'm pretty pleased with this show so far. It has the usual shoujo stuff, but I like the way it's done. There have already been several nicely executed moments, like when Luna was crying + tender rain, I mean even though it's like, what are you doing I thought this was a sacred ritual or something you've done it a lottt, still nice lol.

Good relaxing series :)
May 16, 2014 10:26 PM

Jun 2013
I was as surprised by that kiss as Nike was.

The series is simple, but effective. I just enjoying watching Livius and Nike. Just hope the pacing evens out because while I acknowledge and like that Livius and Nike are together, they didn't build the love up enough to this point, so I feel like I'm less emotionally attached than I should be by now.
May 17, 2014 10:45 AM

Nov 2011
Just checked CR's schedule. Looks like no new episode today.
May 17, 2014 12:19 PM

Jan 2014
Shocked!!!! Why the hell not? >.<
May 17, 2014 1:09 PM

Aug 2012
Fack. Did the episode not air in Japan either?
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
May 17, 2014 2:11 PM

Jan 2011
http://www.ntv.co.jp/soreseka/

The official anime website says that episode 7 will be airing next week (24th May)..
May 17, 2014 2:52 PM

Jun 2012
Will there be two episodes next week then?
May 17, 2014 3:56 PM

Feb 2010
No.
2014-05-24(土) 26:55 - 7
2014-05-31(土) 26:20 - 8
May 18, 2014 9:17 PM

Aug 2013
Ciara said:
NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS

The new challenger has left the building! Haha ^^

Luna was a bit annoying but I wanted to give her a hug when she was crying in the rain. And Livi...that was smooth.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jun 12, 2014 5:55 PM
Oct 2009
I don't remember this kiss from the manga xD so I went to check and yes it does happen :D but I deleted it off my memory apparently..
Jun 20, 2014 9:59 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The kiss finally happened, best scene so far in the show.

/feel kinda bad for Luna, but Livius' love rests with Nike.

Jul 1, 2014 7:11 AM

Apr 2011
Things have become crazy with Luna's appearance. But she's so annoying.
Jul 2, 2014 11:31 PM

Apr 2012
LastChapter said:
Such great development this episode. I felt really sorry for Luna that her childhood love was taken by someone else.
One of the few cases where tsundere ojousama lost.

Levi is the world have the world's biggest (big) sister complex
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jul 9, 2014 1:27 AM

Aug 2013
holy shit that preview....
Jul 10, 2014 12:38 PM

Jun 2013
Good episode but im not sure how i feel about them falling in love
Jul 13, 2014 9:36 AM

Dec 2012
"it's completely one sided, don't worry", *sigh* that's all i need to know, lol. luna was annoying and intimidating at first considering her age and height which makes her a more appropriate match for livi.
"i wish i had met you when i was at this height"- nike; that was sweet, and yes!!! the surprise kiss aaaaahhhh!!!
Jul 20, 2014 6:01 AM
May 2012
Ughh, Luna is kinda annoying, but I sure feel sorry for her :/
Ho, I am starting to change my opinion about Sun king. Please, get tall....because that might just change it all for me.
Though, I still don't like how he always steal a kiss from Nike. It would be better if Nike is aware.
*hanging clothes outside* IT'S A TENDER RAIN~ *Oh, fuck*
Aug 8, 2014 9:11 PM

Jan 2014
This show is going pretty well, nothing bad but also nothing to extraordinary. The age gap is only 2 years and it's not that big of a problem. I think my parents are around 8 years apart. Unless my parents are just a special case I'm pretty sure it's common to have people different ages together. Maybe it's because the male is younger in this case, I don't see why that would matter though. I'm not sure.
Aug 29, 2014 1:08 PM

Jan 2012
Livi you're one cheeky kunt m8 i swear

Doesn't seem like his balls have dropped yet either

that 'tender rain' still make me cringe though
Nov 18, 2014 7:56 AM

Sep 2014
Really liking the development for Nike.. Nothing wrong with a little rivalry to improve their relationship..
Expecting more romantic moments!

That kiss at the end though.. Real smooth Livius..
Nov 23, 2014 9:16 AM

May 2012
Oh it happened that kiss <3 he sure is one hell of a trickster :p Lovely episode with a rival and all, oh man this show is great!
Dec 28, 2014 2:28 AM

Apr 2011
I've re-watched this ep (actually the entire series) today. I could still feel those butterflies in my stomach by just watching this series.

I dunno why, but this pairing dominates me.

LIVIUS & NIKE IS MY OTP

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

131 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 20, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2014

72 by Dawizz »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

121 by Dawizz »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.