I'm Em. Anime and manga have been my longtime hobbies. Utaite and singing are my passion. And games are cool, too. I am not much of a critic. I give good scores pretty easily as I give them based on enjoyment and characters mostly. I admire good art & the work done in doing so. Though yeah, throughout the years, I have a developed a taste for what I consider a good anime. You can expect me to dislike a popular anime (usually only certain aspects of it only) every once in a while. Don't worry though, I don't dislike anime just to look cool.
* value freedom.
* stubborn. When it comes to sticking with my beliefs, I stick hard.
* doesn't mean I don't care about others. as long as someone has a point, I will listen it.
* and maybe even implement it.
* don't care what majority follows; as long as something's good, I love it.
* mix of idealist and realist.
* I don't care what's canon. As long as two people have good chemistry, it's good.
* love to consider possibilities. but prefer some sort of order as well. albeit self-imagined.
* a chemical reaction of diligence and laziness.
* not consistent.
* not quick to judge. likes to analyze things slowly.
* think before speaking. but i feel more than think.
* friendly, open-minded and can be sincere as long as I'm not betrayed.
* please don't expect too many dirty jokes from me. innuendos are okay tho.
* prefer SoL over action. Action without meaning isn't very entertaining to me.
* on a whole. I love psychological stuff.
* I support LGBT+ but you will never see me particularly kdaskfasofk about 'all' LGBT+
pairings. If it's not well-written, I am not shipping it. I don't like when something is there just to please its fans when it actuality it has little substance.
* I don't mind sharing my favorite characters with the person I ship them with *ahem* not that narrow-minded, is the point.
I like to read, write, play bedminton/football, drawing, learn different languages (esp. japanese), anime, manga, and singing.
I also like photographing, acting and dancing. procrastination master. part-time shipping lord.
not that I am good at everything. Also fairly inconsistent.
I am a huge GrayLu fan
I used to watch most genres, and still willing to as long as the characters are well-written and interestin. Really like SoL. Need more psychological anime in my life, and recently I'm watching more of them. and loving. Not very fond of mecha or samurai anime. Military stuff too I guess. You can say I avoid heavy action in general.
English - Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Little Mix, Jojo, Bridgit Mendler, Kelly Clarkson, Sara Bareilles。
Japanese - back number, Hi-fi Camp, Nagi Yanagi, Ray, Ceui, Shana, Nano.Ripe, Plus, Larval Stage Planning, Berryz Koubou, Buono, Aimi, Masumi Itou, MYTH & ROID etc.
In-case you don't know, I love utaite with a passion. And believe me, I know too many. 5x the utaite wiki at least. And you might have guessed, I have too many favs so I won't list them. Ahha.
This list is really old, and inaccurate. I've like 200+ avorite songs now, and Idek how these songs will place in that list. Too lazy to list them all though (yup, that includes vocaloid songs, too)
1) Hitori Samishiku (Fairy Tail)
2) Honey (Cardcaptor Sakura)
3) Kono Te Nobashite (Fairy Tail)
4) Brave Song (Angel Beats)
5) Manatsu No Photograph (Astarotte no Omocha)
6) Hikari (Oda Nobuna no Yabou)
7) Megumeru (Clannad)
8) Hikaru no Sasu Hou He (Blue Dragon)
9) School Days (Shugo Chara)
10) Trip -innocent of D- (Highschool DxD)
11) Sign Of Love (House of Five Leaves)
12) Styx Helix (ReZero)
13) Kyouran Hey Kids (Noragami)
14)Crescendo (Ki ni ro no Corda)
15)The Bravery (Magi)
16) Start It Right Away (Kuroko no Basket)
17)Yokan (Red Data Girl)
18)Hikari Are (Haikyuu)
19)Ah Yeah (Haikyuu)
20) Kimi ga Iru Kara (Fairy Tail)
White, Black, Grey, Orange, Sea Green and dark blue. I find orange very special.
I will just mention the ones special to me in some way.
(not in any particular order)
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Non non Biyori
3) Mushishi (everything second of it. everything.)