"It's alright to push yourself to the extremes. It's alright to be different. Just don't forget that there is an imaginary straight line. As long as you don't lean too far away from it, you can't get lost. And if you ever do, maybe it means you need to come closer to the center than you might think."
"Aim to reach a stage where you are the straight line yourself attracting people towards betterment."
I'm Em. Anime and manga have been my longtime hobbies. Utaite and singing are my passion. And games are cool, too. I am not much of a critic. I give good scores pretty easily as I give them based on enjoyment and characters mostly. I admire good art & the work done in doing so. Though yeah, throughout the years, I have a developed a taste for what I consider a good anime. You can expect me to dislike a popular anime (usually only certain aspects of it only) every once in a while. Don't worry though, I don't dislike anime just to look cool. All in all, I believe too much of something isn't practical in the long run, but a little of everything doesn't hurt.
* value freedom.
* stubborn. When it comes to sticking with my beliefs, I stick hard.
* doesn't mean I don't care about others. as long as someone has a point, I will listen.
* and maybe even implement it.
* don't care what majority follows; as long as something's good, I love it.
* mixture of idealist and realist.
* I don't let the term 'canon' bind my imagination. As long as two people have good chemistry, it's good.
* love to consider possibilities. but prefer some sort of order as well. albeit self-imagined.
* a chemical reaction of diligence and laziness.
* not consistent but aiming to be.
* not quick to judge. prefer to analyze things slowly.
* thinks before speaking.
* friendly, open-minded and can be sincere as long as I'm not betrayed.
* please don't expect too many dirty jokes from me. innuendos are okay tho.
* prefer SoL over action. Action without meaning isn't very entertaining to me.
* on a whole. I love psychological stuff.
* I support LGBT+ but you will never see me particularly kdaskfasofk about 'all' LGBT+ pairings. If it's not well-written, I am not shipping it. I don't like when something is there just to please its fans when it actuality it has little substance.
* I don't mind sharing my favorite characters with the person I ship them with *ahem* not that narrow-minded, is the point.
I like to read, write, play bedminton/football, drawing, learn different languages (esp. japanese), anime, manga, and singing.
I also like photographing, acting and dancing. procrastination master. part-time shipping lord.
I am a huge GrayLu fan.
Also I love Monika from DDLC. Though I love everyone else too. Natsuki is precious (and my probably 2nd most fav), Sayori is lovable and Yuri is exotic. But Monika is just. captivating.
The interesting thing about DDLC is, I felt like one girl or another was my favorite at one point or another. Sayori started it, Yuri carried it, Natsuki finished it. But Monika. She just captivated me.
So there it is.
I used to watch most genres, and still willing to as long as the characters are well-written and interestin. Really like SoL. Need more psychological anime in my life, and recently I'm watching more of them. and loving. Not very fond of mecha or samurai anime. Military stuff too I guess. You can say I avoid heavy action in general.
English - Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, Little Mix, Jojo, Bridgit Mendler, Kelly Clarkson, Sara Bareilles。
Japanese - back number, Hi-fi Camp, Nagi Yanagi, Ray, Ceui, Shana, Nano.Ripe, Plus, Larval Stage Planning, Berryz Koubou, Buono, Aimi, Masumi Itou, MYTH & ROID etc.
In-case you don't know, I love utaite with a passion. And believe me, I know too many. 5x the utaite wiki at least. And you might have guessed, I have too many favs so I won't list them. Ahha.
This list is really old, and inaccurate. I've like 250+ favorite songs now, and Idek how these songs will place in that list. Too lazy to list them all though (yup, that includes vocaloid songs, too)
1) Hitori Samishiku (Fairy Tail)
2) Honey (Cardcaptor Sakura)
3) Kono Te Nobashite (Fairy Tail)
4) Brave Song (Angel Beats)
5) Manatsu No Photograph (Astarotte no Omocha)
6) Hikari (Oda Nobuna no Yabou)
7) Megumeru (Clannad)
8) Hikaru no Sasu Hou He (Blue Dragon)
9) School Days (Shugo Chara)
10) Trip -innocent of D- (Highschool DxD)
11) Sign Of Love (House of Five Leaves)
12) Styx Helix (ReZero)
13) Kyouran Hey Kids (Noragami)
14)Crescendo (Ki ni ro no Corda)
15)The Bravery (Magi)
16) Start It Right Away (Kuroko no Basket)
17)Yokan (Red Data Girl)
18)Hikari Are (Haikyuu)
19)Ah Yeah (Haikyuu)
20) Kimi ga Iru Kara (Fairy Tail)
White, Black, Grey, Orange, Sea Green and dark blue. I find orange very special.
I will just mention the ones special to me in some way.
(not in any particular order)
1) Shinsekai Yori
2) Non non Biyori
3) Mushishi (everything second of it. everything.)