Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 18, 2014 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That card game scenario reminded me when Raku was playing with Onodera in one of the Nisekoi episodes. I lol'd.

This episode made me quite hungry though just looking at the food. Still a lot of chaos going around the household ofc and even some at school.
Jul 18, 2014 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
Yeah living with these 5 girls is making Kotaro's life very difficult XD. Wow they all transfer to his class, his harem is starting to grow. Not to mention they are pretty popular in class. So card game challenges to see who can keep the apartment to themselves.

Pretty much Yurika is my favorite character in here. I like her voice, how clumsy she is, and pretty much her personality. Oh yeah she is not alone when other girls are cosplaying magical girls :D. Well almost everyone is likable imo.

The OP song is pretty catchy tbh, I liked it :D. The ED of it was also good to.
omega_d94Jul 18, 2014 11:01 AM

Jul 18, 2014 11:22 AM

Apr 2012
i feel sorry 4 the cosp- i mean magic girl
Jul 18, 2014 11:27 AM

Dec 2012
Poor Yurika xD. I just love her voice esp. when she's stuck in a pitiful situation.
Jul 18, 2014 11:36 AM

Apr 2009
I want to bully Yurika.
Jul 18, 2014 11:40 AM
Jan 2014
Yurika is just way too clumsy to the point that it's cute.

She entered the card game with a lot of confidence, but sure enough she turned out to be the worst. It was funny when she fell and cracked her cup ramen.

Sanae has a pretty weird way of possessing humans.

I can't believe the girls transferred to his school. Even Sanae was wearing a uniform.

Kinda wish Theiamillia showed those bullies what she's made of.

It was pretty funny how Koutarou tricked Yurika to join the cosplay society.

Nakamura-san's laugh was also very fitting for Koutarou.
Jul 18, 2014 11:42 AM

Mar 2014
This anime is awesome, I'm really liking the characters and humour.
That ghost possession was legit, I never saw it coming, (reminded me of the movie shutter)
But when I saw their looking at the picture of the school, I knew what was coming next,
didn't expect to see all of them though, which was a silly thing not to do on my part.

Lookin forwards to see more of the cosplay club.
zunderdog24Jul 18, 2014 11:47 AM
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Jul 18, 2014 11:53 AM

May 2013
Poor Yurika. No one believes she's a magical girl. She redeemed herself with those consecutive wins at the end.
Jul 18, 2014 11:53 AM

Jun 2013
All the girls are at his school now, it going to be even more trouble for Koutarou. The chibi parts in this were nice and Yurika is super cute.
Jul 18, 2014 12:27 PM

Oct 2013
lol they "got transferred" to his school
haha I really like Nichika and Tullips va there very fitting and cute
good episode
was hoping for a little more ecchi though a little disappointed in that aspect
LOL at the cosplay club hahahaha
Yurika is def my fav so far
[/quote]
Jul 18, 2014 12:44 PM

Jun 2014
I feel so bad for Yurika! Why is it that Kou believes everyone else and yet he thinks that Yuri is just a cosplayer?

I think this anime is just going to get more interesting now that the girls are all going to school with him.
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Jul 18, 2014 12:45 PM
Jan 2013
I wonder as to what Tulip did with those bullies?
Jul 18, 2014 12:51 PM

Dec 2010
Yurika's voice is pretty adorable...But then again all of the girls are pretty adorable! Now that the introductions are out of the way, we are getting more into the meat of the series, and so far, no harem elements much! I'm sure they will come and when they do, I will be ready to eat them up!
Jul 18, 2014 1:10 PM

Dec 2011
This anime feels like "One room to rule them all!!!" kind of thing lol.

Poor Yurika, nobody believes that she really has magical powers T.T

Lol... a Nisekoi moment XD.

Um... she doesn't have to enter his body in order to posses him lol?

LOL, the girls transferred in the same class as Koutarou... RIP

Hahaha, The Cosplay Society XD.

So they're going to face off in an obstacle marathon hm.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jul 18, 2014 1:12 PM

Dec 2011
Yurika's so funny.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jul 18, 2014 1:18 PM

Mar 2014
Lol Yurika was hilarious this episode with losing all her space little by little and crying in puddles of tears.
Jul 18, 2014 1:24 PM

Jun 2014
Lol the episode was a little bit predictable but I like how its lighthearted.

I like how Sanae is showing some hint of love, and get close to him like that.
Yurika is still so unpredictable and that good lol.
I like this kind of anime I kinda hate how now almost every anime have 1 cour..

And am I the only one who is wondering how Sanae will play the next game since she is a ghost?
Jul 18, 2014 1:27 PM

Aug 2010
Another fun ep ^^ Enjoying this more than I thought :3

All the girls are pretty likable and none are annoying so that's nice.

As characters I'm liking Kiriha and Tulip. They're pretty crafty and enjoyable to watch ^^ But I'm LMAO'ing at any scene with Yurika in it XD with how stupid she is and how much she makes me feel bad for her lol XD Her voice is adorable too :3
Poor girl XD

So the first flag was on Sanae? I wonder how the other girls will start falling for him? And dat possession XD

I thought this card game thing will be throughout the whole series since it was in the OP but seems like they already got bored of it XD

Liked the OP and ED ^^ The OP really shows the personalities of each girl XD
Barion-ZaraJul 19, 2014 3:09 AM
Jul 18, 2014 2:01 PM

Apr 2010
Again pretty random yet fun to watch so it's ok.
It's funny to see Yurika being mistaken for cosplayer again even tho she is trying so hard to prove her point.
And she even got tricked into a cosplay club against her will.
Which worked into her advantage in playing games.
Jul 18, 2014 3:16 PM
Dec 2010
Beyond the harem elements, something I'd look forward to is if the threats Yurika warned against actually do come calling.

And proceed to beat everyone down. Including Theia and Kiriha.

Because seriously, unlike probably quite a few, I just feel bad for Yurika. Of the group, she's the only one that has a non-selfish reason for wanting the apartment.

Koutarou - Wants the cheap rent
Sanae - Wants the apartment to herself
Theia - Wants the throne and thus must conquer the coordinate points
Kiriha - Wants to build a shrine at that location
Yurika - Wants to protect the area from other magical girls that will be attracted by the amount of magic.

In terms of ranking of reasons to have the apartment, from most selfish to least, and thus who probably deserve the apartment the least to most, is Koutarou, Kiriha, Theia, Sanae/Yurika just based on things.

My honest view is that Koutarou, unless they pull some Deus Ex sappy backstory out of their butts, has the least viable reason. If it's just money, try getting a two-bedroom apartment with someone else and just sharing the rent. Or stay at a friend's house, just renting the room for the duration until he can build up more money for an apartment of his own.

Meh.
Jul 18, 2014 4:07 PM

Mar 2014
that was a good episode, clumsy Yurika for the LOLz
also all the girls are transfered to koutaro's school xD
Also SanaexKoutaro: I SHIP THIS!!.... asdf anyway,
the president of the sewing club is suspicious since her
debut on EP1 (also she appeared once in the OP), so
no sure if just secondary char or gonna have a special
arc for her...
Jul 18, 2014 4:19 PM

Jul 2013
Yurika and Sanae. Love these two.
Yurika is funny xD
I feel so sorry for Yurika at the same time though. LOL the cosplay club. And she was losing so much space too.
Then got roped into being in that club XD
Well at least she's able to win some card games (when she's tired :) )
Sanae x Koutarou is looking good so far.
Only got to see Sakuraba a couple times this ep ;--;
Jul 18, 2014 4:21 PM
Mar 2014
OMG, the cosplayer girl is beyond annoying. I can't stand that voice.
The ghost girl is cute, i might like her the most.
The shrine maiden is kinda interesting, guess she has the brain advantage on all of them.

Don't know where to put the alien girl and her asstant. I don't care really much about them. The MC is decent so far.
Overall, okay episode i guess.
Jul 18, 2014 4:21 PM

Nov 2013
Wow, MC is an asshole. o.o

And I love Yurika's chibi avatar.
Jul 18, 2014 5:04 PM

Oct 2012
ahahahah yurika brings clumsiness to the next level
this anime is too good
Jul 18, 2014 5:54 PM

Nov 2013
Definitely most hilarious show of the season. Loving all the characters, especially the magical girl and her voice acting. I have a feeling they won't be stopping the running gag about her cosplay anytime soon.
Jul 18, 2014 6:48 PM

Apr 2013
Yurika is adorable when she's sad. She was so confident about the card games before they started, but she ended up losing a lot.
Jul 18, 2014 7:30 PM

May 2013
LOL. Yurika lost a lot of spaces. Good thing she won some. She's pretty cute when she's hilariously clumsy. All of them transferred to Koutarou's school. haha. This harem anime is really funny.
Stark700 said:
That card game scenario reminded me when Raku was playing with Onodera in one of the Nisekoi episodes. I lol'd.

Yeah. It did remind me of it. Hahaha.
Jul 18, 2014 7:30 PM

Oct 2013
Damn!!! those girls are better invader than Ika musume!!!! First in the appartement and later his school, and now what?
Jul 18, 2014 8:31 PM

Aug 2012
The harem cast is lovable. I like Yurika the most so far... so pitiful lol.
Jul 18, 2014 8:56 PM

Aug 2013
Yurika is so pathetic she's so adorable haha. She's currently on top of my list :p

So far this looks like a harem anime where none of the girls want the MC, they just want his room XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jul 18, 2014 9:12 PM

Dec 2012
I expected this to be the most banal and annoying haremshit possible, in the vein of Oreshura.

Instead it's Diplomacy: The Anime. They've divided the room into five different territories and are now trying to conquer each other.

I quite like the 'everybody's trying to beat each other' scenario - it's a pleasant twist on the harem anime setting to have the girls trying to beat the MC rather than trying to get his attention.

It does look like Yurika likes him...or something, I can't tell. And they seem to be setting up the possibility of Sanae being interested in him, too, with their truce.

I do wish they took the competitiveness and ratcheted it up a notch. It'd be nice to see some more serious attempts at backstabbing, cheating, and other underhanded tactics. Koutarou siccing the cosplay club on Yurika was nice...but it was Yurika. He should've gotten her into an alliance in which she agrees to be his subordinate in exchange for him throwing the games as best as possible to keep her from being eliminated - that would've secured him a second ally.
Jul 18, 2014 10:08 PM

Jan 2011
Liking Sanae a lot. Her method of possession was super cute XD

Quite a change for that transfer student scene. None of them really making a fuss over Koutarou unlike most animes.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Jul 18, 2014 11:08 PM

Dec 2013
I'm really surprised that at least on the poll that this episode isn't getting much hate because saying that all the girls on episode two are interested in the main male with no build-up should get more fuss than this. It doesn't even feel rush more than it feels forgotten. They basically just skipped any early development.

Then the card games, they didn't even really play any in the episode. Just showed a picture with parts of the room going back and forth and now were doing some obstacle race.

There really isn't much to say that i like from this anime...it's taken the bottom of the season away from Momo kyun and honest i'm considering dropping it.
Jul 18, 2014 11:27 PM

Jun 2013
Lol Koutarou is pretty evil.
Mess with Yurika and send the cosplay society after her? Yep! Too easy and totally worth it!!!
Jul 18, 2014 11:31 PM

Nov 2012
Sanae is so cute, that possession technique was hilarious.......
Poor Yurika nobody believes her, she is cute as well, however there is something about her voice that I don't like so much.
Jul 18, 2014 11:37 PM

Jan 2014
The cosplay thing was funny lol, feel bad for her :P
The opening is good
Theiamillia is my favorite so far
Jul 18, 2014 11:45 PM

Jan 2013
Gosh I don't like the fact Yurika is getting bullied >:| there so mean!
My favorite character so far has to be Sanae
Jul 19, 2014 12:16 AM

Apr 2009
I like where this is going. Having all the girls transfer in at the same time was pretty silly. Seemed like a parody to me. I like that the show isn't taking itself very seriously.
Jul 19, 2014 12:37 AM

Mar 2013
I'm so attracted to dumb insecure girls like Yurika, she's just an easy target for bullying >:D
Jul 19, 2014 12:38 AM

Jan 2009
Yurika is the best hands down. But i love the whole harem already
It's refreshing to see no annoying character
Jul 19, 2014 1:32 AM

Jul 2012
Yes! They are finally changing the game they play. I mean the card games are just way to boring.

Great episode!!!
Jul 19, 2014 4:07 AM

Jan 2014
YURIKA BEST GIRL
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

ALSO, GO DIE IN A FIRE, SATOMI
HOW COULD YOU TRICK YURIKA

THEIA 2ND BEST GIRL K?
WHO DOESN'T LIKE LOLI TSUNDERE ALIENS WITH A SUPER DAMN CUTE VOICE?
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Jul 19, 2014 5:04 AM

Jan 2014
I was expecting Sanae to possess Satomi Supernatural style... that possession technique was adorable

Not much to say about this ep, as it felt very lacking, other than the card game reminding me of Raku/Onodera scene there wasn't much to bang on about

Looking forward to sporting marathon though, it should be a fun ep. Money on Yurika to surprise us with some lucky wins. Hopefully we'll start seeing some alliance being formed, since Satomi & Sanae already seemed to be teaming up

Jul 19, 2014 6:31 AM

Dec 2013
Sanae's possession technique was funny as shit. She definitely has the hots for him, that's the only reason why she didn't consider possessing anyone else.

I get the feeling that the snotty Tulip will be the next to fall.

It's a nice change of pace when the MC of a harem series is actually plotting of ways to chase his harem away from him (for entirely selfish reasons I might add).

Yurika was a total ditz. I know some people like characters like hers, but somehow her clumsy ways and her lack of voice got annoying real fast on me. I swear when she twisted her ankle jumping up and down in the hallway, I actually winced. >.<

Ah well, on to the next episode and that race course! Oh yeah, and that ED was pretty damn good. I need a link to it plz!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jul 19, 2014 9:21 AM

Dec 2013
Poor yurika,getting bullied around lol,her sobbing sounds is so adorable.
Sanae just reminds me sooo much of Haruna.
Look like they gunna decide the ownership of the room through games and have a non-violence pact-NGNL?
This shows is full of cliche.
Anyways great episode!
Jul 19, 2014 11:35 AM

Mar 2011
This harem is so cool ^_^ Fun episode.
Jul 19, 2014 12:27 PM

Jul 2013
Yurika is so MOE!!!!!! I'm totally in love with her voice actress.. so adorable <3 I hope she can hit it big and have more main roles in the future. Theia-chan's voice too.

That is one "convenient" way to possess someone, too bad Sanae is a pettanko =p

I also should have foreseen the girls transferring to the school but somehow I didn't. It's the first time harem appearing in school made me laugh. I laughed even more when Sanae just non-nonchalantly appeared with a school uniform and Koutaro didn't even tsukkomi her XD

That fail Sailor Moon cosplay rofl.

Man this is turning good. I was afraid it'd be like Kanojo Flag but it's really just another fun harem comedy (although the harem part has yet to really kick in).
Jul 19, 2014 1:10 PM

Jan 2011
Thus far this seems pretty harmless and a fair bit of fun. It is succeeding in washing out the residues of Kanojo Flag from my synapses, which is just what I need--but I don't have any great expectations for it. The male mc is definitely no Yuuki Rito or Suminoe Keita when it comes to handling a harem, but this isn't ecchi so I guess it doesn't matter.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 19, 2014 2:34 PM

Dec 2012
Hibbington said:
I'm really surprised that at least on the poll that this episode isn't getting much hate because saying that all the girls on episode two are interested in the main male with no build-up should get more fuss than this. It doesn't even feel rush more than it feels forgotten. They basically just skipped any early development.

I'd be really surprised at that too if the episode had actually said that. As far as I can tell, Sanae is maybe warming up to the MC, Yurika 'likes' him but it's totally for comic effect, and the other two just want to conquer his stupid room.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.