Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 8, 2014 9:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, they didn't waste time this episode. Poor Sanae...

We finally get some action this episode. Gotta save Sanae right? This was probably the most intense episode to date yet. It felt a bit fast though. OPERATION SUCCESS.
Aug 8, 2014 9:31 AM

Jul 2013
Pretty simple episode, just mostly rescuing Sanae and Kotaro apologize to what he said in the previous episode. Yeah I pretty much knew those 2 men are going to capture Sanae, but a lady is added for selling her. LOL everyone is here except Yurika to rescue Sanae.

LOL a harem squad vs the Ghost Hunters. I like how they add supernatural stuff in here. And Sanae is saved, now everything is back to normal.
omega_d94Aug 8, 2014 1:14 PM

Aug 8, 2014 11:03 AM

Jun 2013
Yurika is always getting captured by that cosplay club.
Koutarou did well defeating that spirit and saving Sanae.
Aug 8, 2014 11:06 AM

Oct 2009
Poor Yurika XD
Aug 8, 2014 11:07 AM
Jun 2011
this episode was great with the action and the drama mix
Aug 8, 2014 11:21 AM
Jul 2018
Sanae got captured by the ghost hunters. Yurika tried to save Sanae, but the cosplay club members got in her way and captured her.

It was good to see Koutarou and other girls rescued Sanae.
Aug 8, 2014 11:26 AM

Dec 2011
So who actually beat that bad ghost? Koutarou? Or Yurika?

This episode was a bit different to the ones that came before it. But it helped create/create recognition for the bonds that the various characters have developed with one another
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Aug 8, 2014 11:27 AM

May 2013
Good episode. Glad that Sanae is okay and that her and Koutarou made up.
Aug 8, 2014 11:44 AM
Nov 2010
kuuderes_shadow said:
So who actually beat that bad ghost? Koutarou? Or Yurika?

This episode was a bit different to the ones that came before it. But it helped create/create recognition for the bonds that the various characters have developed with one another

Yurika used a bind spell on it and from their the charm did the rest of the work. Basically Yurika saved the day but yet again no one will know since they didn't see it. Poor Yurika no one will believe your a magical girl T-T even though you already saved people twice lol
Aug 8, 2014 11:52 AM

Aug 2010
Dat animation :O Esp loved the animation during Tulip's IS like beams ^^

But as usual, Yurika BEST girl no doubt <3 Poor Yurika, she's the hidden hero. No one knows she's the one who actually saved the day ^^;

And what the hell is Shizuka? How could she hit ghosts lol XD
Aug 8, 2014 11:55 AM
Feb 2013
WTF, ghost hunters hunting ghost and selling them?

A sexy ghost who smokes and drink?

This anime is getting a bit corny.

Poor Yurika, she is being put behind the shadows again.
Aug 8, 2014 11:57 AM

Jan 2013
Those guys were Ghost Hunters, it was obvious.
And what kind of fire punch was that?
Aug 8, 2014 12:19 PM

Jun 2013
Decent episode. New ghost girl randomly shows up and randomly disappears and our ghost girl made up with the harem master.

Aug 8, 2014 1:13 PM

Oct 2013
Barion-Zara said:
Dat animation :O Esp loved the animation during Tulip's IS like beams ^^

But as usual, Yurika BEST girl no doubt <3 Poor Yurika, she's the hidden hero. No one knows she's the one who actually saved the day ^^;

And what the hell is Shizuka? How could she hit ghosts lol XD

Dont u remember the 1st chapter? She already did with Sanae
Aug 8, 2014 1:40 PM

Oct 2013
pretty good episode
yeah sanae is safe
ending was cute
[/quote]
Aug 8, 2014 2:10 PM

Dec 2011
LOL, ghost hunters they say...

It would seempoor Yurika also got captured, albeit by a different force XD.

Poor Sanae T.T

LOL, just look at how they tied Yurika up.

Awww, with Yurika's mahou shoujo powers they managed to save Sanae and now they're a big family T.T :3
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 8, 2014 2:39 PM

Apr 2010
Yurika saved the day yet none of the girls now about it.
And she had a pretty rough day with the Cosplay Society taking her like that, she really doesn't have much luck but she provides good comedy.
The question is will she ever become more confident.
Aug 8, 2014 2:54 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
All things considered, I thought it was a decent episode, better than what has come before. But yeah, I feel sorry for Yurika, but then, isn't it the fate of all (most) magical girls to suffer alone? (kind of funny that so many have to go to great lengths to hide their identify, yet she's got the opposite problem).
Aug 8, 2014 3:03 PM

Mar 2013
RazorRamona200 said:

You say it like it wasn't corny before.
Aug 8, 2014 3:11 PM

Jul 2013
well when koutarou is alone with sakuraba, and sanae is by his side, sakuraba must think he is a complete retard cause he talks alone and does some extreme moves for no reason
Aug 8, 2014 3:15 PM

Jun 2014
wayyyyyy better then last one which feel like a time skip. Some scene were a little bit forced instead of flowing naturaly but it was overall a good episode.
Aug 8, 2014 3:45 PM

Jan 2014
Wat?That Land Lady using magic and hitting ghost? ZZZzzz! Ok

And Cosplayer saves the day again...
Aug 8, 2014 4:05 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
retepeters said:
well when koutarou is alone with sakuraba, and sanae is by his side, sakuraba must think he is a complete retard cause he talks alone and does some extreme moves for no reason
I just assume she knows about Sanae and for some reason chooses not to say anything.
Aug 8, 2014 4:19 PM

Nov 2010
So the landlady seemingly inherited Ace's flaming fists...
Aug 8, 2014 4:56 PM

Mar 2012
Can this turn to be even more retarded?! Ahahah now there's even ghost hunters wtf
"We capture and sell ghosts", seriously? Who the hell would want a ghost? I guess there would be people wanting one but ghosts are supposedly untouchable which makes them useless -.- Ghosts could even run from the buyers by passing the walls, this doesn't make any sense LOL
Well... I guess that this anime is mostly about non sense so it's not that strange XD
Aug 8, 2014 5:09 PM

Oct 2013
For some reason this show is rather refreshing compared to many others I've seen. I like all of the characters so that helps.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Aug 8, 2014 5:12 PM

Jan 2011
b1GZZ said:
Can this turn to be even more retarded?! Ahahah now there's even ghost hunters wtf
"We capture and sell ghosts", seriously? Who the hell would want a ghost? I guess there would be people wanting one but ghosts are supposedly untouchable which makes them useless -.- Ghosts could even run from the buyers by passing the walls, this doesn't make any sense LOL
Well... I guess that this anime is mostly about non sense so it's not that strange XD

There are a few good reasons to want to have a ghost: http://myanimelist.net/manga/1282/Itoshi_no_Kana and Sanae is almost as cute as Kana. Not a bad episode, though as always the harem mc is a little too clueless for my liking.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Aug 8, 2014 5:41 PM

Apr 2008
Hah... I watch this series for the laughs. Not for some shitty unoriginal fight scene where they win with the power of friendship versus some stereotypical villains.
XelzenoAug 8, 2014 5:44 PM
Aug 8, 2014 6:01 PM

Jun 2013
awesome action
Aug 8, 2014 6:07 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
rodac said:
b1GZZ said:

There are a few good reasons to want to have a ghost: http://myanimelist.net/manga/1282/Itoshi_no_Kana and Sanae is almost as cute as Kana.
Yep. It all depends upon your point of view. Romances with ghost have deep roots in Western literature as well. Just off the top of my head the book "The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" published in 1945 and adapted into a successful movie and TV series comes to mind, and there are many others.
Aug 8, 2014 6:08 PM

Nov 2013
So nobody was expecting this show to make anything of itself before it came out, and now it's definitely one of the more enjoyable harems to exist. Excellent~
Aug 8, 2014 7:46 PM

Jun 2014
I felt the Impel Down arc vibes for some reason? LOL.

I really liked this episode, maybe my favourite so far (biased towards Sanae, shame on me), she's such a cutie. "Safe Family" ;-;

"We live not to forget our past, but to learn from it!"

―Freya Crescent, Final Fantasy IX.
Aug 8, 2014 8:00 PM

Nov 2013
So about that apartment room ownership plot thingy...kinda falls flat if they want to save Sanae.
I know they should be more or less "friends" and I shouldn't expect anything more from the premise and genres, but this friendship drama thing so early in the anime ruins it. Especially the family flag.

Anyways, holy shit what is that landlady made of.
Aug 8, 2014 8:24 PM
Aug 8, 2014 8:40 PM

Jul 2013
Bahaha Yurika xD
That's right Yurika, don't give up!
Shizuka and dem flaming fists LOL. Love that.
Hm, Yurika helps in beating the bad guys but no one else knows about it
Glad Sanae is back and safe :D
Pretty good episode this one.
Aug 8, 2014 10:22 PM

May 2011
Mahou Shoujo Rainbow Yurika. Fight-o!

I wish they showed her transformation scene.
A Humble Pawn of the Hakuou Gakuin Seitokaichou, Hinagiku Katsura!
Aug 8, 2014 11:10 PM

Nov 2012
Well, at least it was ended quickly.

So this episode is focused of Sanae, will the next episodes focused on the other girls?
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Aug 8, 2014 11:11 PM

Apr 2013
Yurika is a Dark Mahou Shojo.
As of 27/7/14 I have decided trap anime Sword Art Online II has more appeal than Mahouka.
Aug 8, 2014 11:55 PM

Sep 2013
Kiriha, what kind of punishment? I wanna know!

And talk about the landlady falcon punches. She's something!

I'm going to play Ouija and hopefully Sanae will appear. Her smiles are cute.

Aug 9, 2014 12:41 AM

Sep 2011
Sanae rescue ep, i know this show throw logic out of the window but in one episode everyone can fight & be badass(even the landlady punch a fire fist).
Aug 9, 2014 2:44 AM

Dec 2012
Fight! Yurika saves the day. Waiting someday they would recognize her contribution. I want Yurika episode soon T_T

That Beach Volleyball in the end tho. Kiriha!
Aug 9, 2014 2:54 AM

Jun 2014
So each girls will have their separate arcs here in this series? Dat landlady though. I remember that she even managed to hit Sanae in episode 1.
Aug 9, 2014 4:08 AM

Feb 2012
I didn't even notice the landlady's fire punch til after reading the posts here. LOL! She's a dangerous one! Haha.

I really pity Yurika! I hope her time to shine is soon.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 9, 2014 5:03 AM

May 2013
Yurika saved the day although she is not yet noticed. Poor her.
ThreePointer said:
Decent episode. New ghost girl randomly shows up and randomly disappears and our ghost girl made up with the harem master.

You made my day.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 9, 2014 5:41 AM

Mar 2012
Waiting for romance development between the MC and Sanae but it ended up into reset button, hahaha

b1GZZ said:

It`s unrealistic right? It`s anime logic, i ain`t explaining it.
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Aug 9, 2014 9:14 AM
Aug 2014
Zeta986 said:
Waiting for romance development between the MC and Sanae but it ended up into reset button, hahaha

b1GZZ said:

It`s unrealistic right? It`s anime logic, i ain`t explaining it.

Because Sanae is a so called "high density" spirit. Her "spirit power" capacity is likely the highest out of all the characters. In fact, the reason Sanae is in her current state right now is because someone (who will show up in season 2, if there is one) wanted her spirit power.
Aug 9, 2014 10:22 AM

Jul 2013
Yurika being carried like a sacrificial lamb XD

Theia's armor look like the angels armor from Date a Live.

Didn't expect this to turn into action, Yurika's spell sounded really cool.
Aug 9, 2014 11:08 AM

May 2013
Shaniyaz said:
Poor Yurika getting caught by the Cosplay Society was pretty funny! Koutarou, why you not save her too? >.<

Of course, it is to save cosplayer girl from harm, since she is a normal human that would only be a hindrance in a fight >_<

b1GZZ said:
"We capture and sell ghosts", seriously? Who the hell would want a ghost?

In D&D Lore, Lichs (undead wizards) consume Larvae (souls of evil humans) sold by witches to prevent their bodies from crumbling. So if we have magical girls, aliens, underground civilizations and ki martial artists, having some supernatural being that consumes ghosts is not far fetched.

BTW, was the female ghost and the tentacle like ghosts a reference to ghost sweeper mikami? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNsjRP180Ww

The landlady has quite a punch, I would not want to make her angry

mangamuscleAug 9, 2014 11:22 AM
Aug 9, 2014 11:41 AM

Jan 2011
Landlady and her epic fire punch/kick.

Sanae can come and bug me anytime XD
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Aug 9, 2014 12:26 PM
Jan 2011
RazorRamona200 said:

Yep, I kinda notice too, chica.

I wonder if Yurika's role was to always be the dark horse?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2014

61 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.