Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 19, 2014 9:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp and we get the date between Kiriha and Koutarou. I find their dating spot (the amusement park) to be pretty typical....

Kiriha seems happy about the date though :p

Kinda knew that date would get interrupted as usual...sigh. The fight was alright I suppose.
Sep 19, 2014 11:32 AM

Jul 2009
Yurika shinda...
KISAMA!!!!
bruh
Sep 19, 2014 6:11 PM
Jul 2011
Ruth and beetles.
Sep 20, 2014 5:14 AM

May 2013
Kiriha spotlight this time. The date went rather well. With some fighting against some earth people. At the end, everyone was saved thanks to Yurika's magic.
Sep 20, 2014 5:22 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Well that bad old guy was really annoying and I'm very glad Kiriha has shut the f*** up out of that geezer.

Yurika's magic saved them from the explosion, thankfully. But Yurika takes no credit. :(

>< One more episode left. ;(
Sep 20, 2014 5:43 AM
Jul 2014
Who else believes that koutarou might be kiriha first love ?
Sep 20, 2014 6:17 AM

Aug 2008
It started with a pretty good punch and then immediately became really lame. You can't punch like bad ass and talk like a pussy... That whole battle was pretty ridiculous too.

Well, it's still a pretty solid show compared to what this season had to offer.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 20, 2014 6:17 AM

Apr 2011
MANLIKESHARAD said:

Same here. Her oniichan and Koutarou's voice sounds the same. Another clue is that Kabuto card
Sep 20, 2014 6:43 AM

Jul 2014
who else thinks Koutarou has old connections with all of the invaders but now has amnesia (probably)
Sep 20, 2014 7:22 AM

Nov 2012
No Sakuraba sempai on this episode, come on what's up with that?????????
Ruth vs beetles was hilarious........
Poor Yurika, wonder when she will get the credit she deserves......
Sep 20, 2014 7:42 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
kei78 said:
Yurika shinda...
KISAMA!!!!
LOL...but she's a LOT cuter than Kenny.

Shit. Stop screwing around and just kill that bastard Tayuma already.
Sep 20, 2014 8:37 AM

Jan 2013
I think the episode went a little fast.
Poor Yurika as always.

And Kiriha was cute on this episode.
''you are me only surface friend'' poor landlord...

Next week final episode... I wonder what it will be... senpai?

MANLIKESHARAD said:

I think that it's pretty obvious that he was somehow involved with the girls on their past.
Sep 20, 2014 9:19 AM

Jun 2014
I cant believe theres only one episode left!!! =[
I liked this episode, the date was cute, but they establish that they are just friends in the end. Looks like they are trying to avoid too large a harem.
Saene gets to let lose with her ghost powers for the first time in a while too!
And as always poor Yurika.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Sep 20, 2014 9:26 AM

May 2013
The date was cute and Ruth... Calmatto :3

Last episode next week~ What a good ride.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 20, 2014 9:56 AM

Sep 2010
The bad guy from the Earth people looked like Sasuke with the ideals of Danzō

Yurika saves the day again.
Sep 20, 2014 10:51 AM

Mar 2013
with this old guy and all this war stuff i forget what i watching
for a second!?!

Kurano and Koutarou look great together,
its kinda obvious that Koutarou is the guy she want
to the park with when they were young.
the flashback, the cards........
and Yurika saving the day again and no one notice again.

btw am i the only 1 who think Theia (the princess) is super annoying.
Sep 20, 2014 11:23 AM

Jun 2013
Sep 20, 2014 11:44 AM

Apr 2011
Poor Yurika, she always saves the day and nobody ever notices ...

I highly doubt Koutarou is the guy she met in the park, she says that he was the same age that they are now. Unless Koutarou is somehow a permanent teenager, it can't be him. Maybe his older brother though.

Some nice action and we get more of Kurano's backstory, and find out why she's using peaceful means to 'invade' the surface world. She really shouldn't have let that guy get away though, she should have tied him up and hauled him back to the underworld to be tried as a traitor and attempted murderer of a princess.

It's been a fun season, now that all the girls have had their own arc, I wonder how they'll wrap things up in the end? Maybe Sakuraba-sempai will get her own episode.
Sep 20, 2014 11:56 AM

Oct 2009
SansrivaaL said:
who else thinks Koutarou has old connections with all of the invaders but now has amnesia (probably)

Count me in, it's obviously him.

Yurika has saved again the day XD

I love Kiriha.
Sep 20, 2014 12:03 PM

Feb 2014
Yurika saving everyone again without anyone knowing.
Well, that fight went by real quick, but it was good.
Sep 20, 2014 12:37 PM
Aug 2014
Skullcrusher said:
SansrivaaL said:

I love Kiriha.

Na, he does not have amnesia. Well, except when the godess in the first episode locked his memory about their meeting and Maki's memory flash magic. Otherwise he does not suffer from amnesia.

This season definitely will not explain anything, so the best bet is hope for a season 2 (which I think might be likely as this is one of the longest running novel in HJ Bunko). Simply put, season 1 is just the introduction part of the main plot. If there is a season 2, it will likely cover the 2nd go around for each character's arc, which is even more enjoyable.
Sep 20, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2009
In the end the anime will cover the first 7 Light Novels, right?
Sep 20, 2014 12:40 PM
Jul 2018
It was a good episode.

Kiriha spend some good time with Koutarou at the park. It was good to see that Koutarou and the girls can stopped Tayuma from invading the Earth Surface.
Sep 20, 2014 12:49 PM

Aug 2010
And once again the day was saved by Yurika!! :D And no one ever knew D:

Poor Yurika. The hidden hero <3

Loved the action this ep. Good stuff. Seems like Koutaro is getting used to fighting with the sword.

The date was pretty cute :3
Sep 20, 2014 1:09 PM
Aug 2014
Skullcrusher said:

It likely won't cover the whole vol 7 because it will be ridiculous to do so in 1 episode. The 2nd half of Vol 7 is basically the turning point of the whole series and it will require at least another episode. My guess is that if there is a episode 13 it will be in the BD/DVD as they always do now. Annoying, I know.

The drama CD though which goes with the special version of novel vol 17 (on sale 9/24), will cover vol 7.5. It will be a shame if they don't at least turn that into an OVA, however.
Sep 20, 2014 1:20 PM

Apr 2010
In the end Yurkia saved the day again, and as usual she doesn't get the credit.
Well hopefully they will acknowledge her at some point in time.
Sep 20, 2014 1:38 PM
Jan 2013
1 more to go.
Sep 20, 2014 3:13 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
SansrivaaL said:

bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 20, 2014 4:07 PM

Dec 2010
They did some interesting things with Kiriha finally, which is good since she is the least interesting of the main characters in my opinion.

I have to wonder what they are going to do in the last episode? The title didn't really give much away...
Sep 20, 2014 6:35 PM

Nov 2013
I can't be the only one who compared the bad guy's scheme to that of Aldnoah Zero: Assassinate the princess and blame it on the people as an excuse to wage war.
Sep 20, 2014 11:56 PM

Apr 2012
Date episode, Koutarou and Kirihara.
oh no there is Rhinoceros beetles show, stop the Ruth xD

Kirihara tell Koutarou about her past and her reason invade the surface. but thankfully that he want Takeover with peaceful way :3

Yurika once again save the day and as usual no one notice him. :(
Kirihara get Friendzone by Koutarou, poor Kirihara...
The Sun Rangers doesn't have screentime XD

Sep 21, 2014 12:02 AM

Dec 2011
The guy has Jiraiya's voice. Nice to hear him again... and the date was really cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2014 12:16 AM

Aug 2008
SansrivaaL said:

Or he time travel back.

Yurika saved the day again.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 21, 2014 12:27 AM

Jan 2013
followwind said:
Skullcrusher said:

I love Kiriha.

Na, he does not have amnesia. Well, except when the godess in the first episode locked his memory about their meeting and Maki's memory flash magic. Otherwise he does not suffer from amnesia.

This season definitely will not explain anything, so the best bet is hope for a season 2 (which I think might be likely as this is one of the longest running novel in HJ Bunko). Simply put, season 1 is just the introduction part of the main plot. If there is a season 2, it will likely cover the 2nd go around for each character's arc, which is even more enjoyable.

defo not a second season.

Bad sales are bad.

Anyway why so few people watching this? just because it doesnt have killing in it?
Sep 21, 2014 12:42 AM

Jul 2013
Yurika saves the day from behind the scenes yet again. She's awesome :D
Oh god Ruth lol.
Tayuma should've died. >.>

Chibi Harumi at the end <3
Sep 21, 2014 12:53 AM

Oct 2009
followwind said:
Skullcrusher said:

It likely won't cover the whole vol 7 because it will be ridiculous to do so in 1 episode. The 2nd half of Vol 7 is basically the turning point of the whole series and it will require at least another episode. My guess is that if there is a episode 13 it will be in the BD/DVD as they always do now. Annoying, I know.

The drama CD though which goes with the special version of novel vol 17 (on sale 9/24), will cover vol 7.5. It will be a shame if they don't at least turn that into an OVA, however.

Understood, good to know.

Regarding Koutarou, I think that the most likely explanation for knowing all the girls is or reincarnation or time travel.
Sep 21, 2014 2:51 AM

Jan 2011
I guess you can't be a MC without forgetting some childhood memories with girls. But that flashback was super deceiving... made it feel like Kiriha's first love was 10 years older than her or something.

It was nice to see Kiriha having fun on their date. Especially when she jumped into the ferris wheel.

Yurika once again being the unsung hero. They really need to give her props.
Sanae hugging Koutarou and being his eyes. Epic cuteness.
SkyTateSep 21, 2014 2:55 AM
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 21, 2014 3:21 AM

Mar 2014
Well the date is pretty nice
Sep 21, 2014 3:59 AM
Aug 2014
SolviteSekai said:
defo not a second season.

Bad sales are bad.

Anyway why so few people watching this? just because it doesnt have killing in it?

Not sure where you get the sales figure from. Vol 1 of the BD/DVD is pre-order only right now. Heck, Chaika's vol 1 BD sales figure was below 1500 and it got a 2nd season. Sales record isn't the only thing they look at. If the publisher wants a 2nd season, they will get one. It's hard to imagine HJ bunko simply give up the series (being one of their longest running one) knowing that the story gets a lot better after Vol 7.
Sep 21, 2014 4:03 AM
Aug 2014
SkyTate said:
I guess you can't be a MC without forgetting some childhood memories with girls. But that flashback was super deceiving... made it feel like Kiriha's first love was 10 years older than her or something.

Her first love was 10 years older than her.
Sep 21, 2014 4:43 AM

Oct 2013
My God, this show.... Kiriha fell in love with a pedophile..... A 18 year old, randomly approached a 6-8(I am guesssing) year old girl and went to a theme park with her out of the blue..... and made her fall in love with him. That sounds really damn f***ing pedophile to me, good thing the Earth people saved her by taking her back underground, or else we would have Satomi The Time Traveling Pedophile Rapist. How the hell would Kiriha keep loving a pedophile? AFTER 10 YEARS. You'd think by then she'd realise that the guy was obviously a creepy pedophile who only used her.

The MC is a deus ex machina, a f***ing God of time and space, he has been everywhere, got every girl, was a pedophile, travelled back in time, got all the girls again, became a magical shounen, Became a f***ing blue knight, Was dead(as things are going, I wouldnt be surprised to have him be dead at some point and now have ghost powers =,=) and forgot everything in the most cliche BS way ever.

Oh and that god damn cliche MC speech, this satomi-faggot-kun has taken that s*** of off the internet I bet. He keeps using different cliche speeches to make the girls fall in love with him (because girls are such simple creatures, you say bullshit for 2 minutes, and you've got yourself a girlfriend GG) God, I would give this series a 6/10 instead of 4/10 if the MC actually had the speech written down on a page prepared for all the cliche situations that are about to happen. and when they do happen, just read it off of the page.

Mein gott, the MC is also a sword master, because one day, the author woke up, and thought..... Why not? My audience is all retards anyway, they will not notice the lack of logic.

And does seriously NO ONE, in this GOD DAMN SHOW, know the definition of 'invasion'?! FFS esspecially Kiriha.... she wants to invade, and take over the surface.... with FRIENDSHIP, GG I could see Adolf Hitler, Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great and Atilla the Hun all attempting their invasions in friendship and goodwill. Someone really needs to god damn gas half of the cast of this damn show.

God damn Yurika-biggest-faggot-magical-idiot shojo saves the day by the ass pull immortality spell, because suddenly, she has skill...

My god, HAREM ASSEMBLE, this is like f***ing Avengers Assemble (they both s*** cliche bullsh**)

God this show, is trying so hard to be something it isn't (ie Good, it aint good)

God the MC encourages Kiriha's love for the pedophile, "you should ride that rollercoaster with him" the guy should be f***ing 28 now, and she is 18(guess ofc) the MC either knows that he is the pedophile, or he is literally an idiot, or a pedophile sympathiser faggot. (or more than likely, all those things)
I am a human.
Sep 21, 2014 5:54 AM

Sep 2008
jose21 said:
Poor Yurika, wonder when she will get the credit she deserves......

Shaniyaz said:
Once again, Mahou Shoujo Yurika saves the day without anyone noticing. *Sigh..

This!

I really don't really like like nobody cares what happen with Yurika?
Is always like this:
- Where is Yurika? Oh well...

-.-
Sep 21, 2014 6:24 AM
Aug 2014
Honestly, if you have not read the novel or know how the story will go, don't post this kind of stuff.

Warning. Spoiler alert. If you do not wish to know how the plot will go please do not open the tab.

AppoX said:
My God, this show.... Kiriha fell in love with a pedophile..... A 18 year old, randomly approached a 6-8(I am guesssing) year old girl and went to a theme park with her out of the blue..... and made her fall in love with him. That sounds really damn f***ing pedophile to me, good thing the Earth people saved her by taking her back underground, or else we would have Satomi The Time Traveling Pedophile Rapist. How the hell would Kiriha keep loving a pedophile? AFTER 10 YEARS. You'd think by then she'd realise that the guy was obviously a creepy pedophile who only used her.

Quite the opposite, actually.

The MC is a deus ex machina, a f***ing God of time and space, he has been everywhere, got every girl, was a pedophile, travelled back in time, got all the girls again, became a magical shounen, Became a f***ing blue knight, Was dead(as things are going, I wouldnt be surprised to have him be dead at some point and now have ghost powers =,=) and forgot everything in the most cliche BS way ever.

Oh and that god damn cliche MC speech, this satomi-faggot-kun has taken that s*** of off the internet I bet. He keeps using different cliche speeches to make the girls fall in love with him (because girls are such simple creatures, you say bullshit for 2 minutes, and you've got yourself a girlfriend GG) God, I would give this series a 6/10 instead of 4/10 if the MC actually had the speech written down on a page prepared for all the cliche situations that are about to happen. and when they do happen, just read it off of the page.

That's simply his personality. He lost his mother right in front of his eye, and had a tough relation with his dad because of it until later on. So you can imagine what kind of childhood he had been through. Because he has been through these kind of unfortunate events, he simply cannot watch others suffer.
Mein gott, the MC is also a sword master, because one day, the author woke up, and thought..... Why not? My audience is all retards anyway, they will not notice the lack of logic.

Theia and Ruth trained him very, very hard for the Blue Knight opera. While the anime did not mention it much, the guy was a very good catcher and hitter during his middle school baseball years. Another reason is that the white magic power are almost always protecting him.

And does seriously NO ONE, in this GOD DAMN SHOW, know the definition of 'invasion'?! FFS esspecially Kiriha.... she wants to invade, and take over the surface.... with FRIENDSHIP, GG I could see Adolf Hitler, Ghengis Khan, Alexander the Great and Atilla the Hun all attempting their invasions in friendship and goodwill. Someone really needs to god damn gas half of the cast of this damn show.

And what did all those people you mentioned ended up with their invasion attempts? That's exactly one of the reason why Kiriha did it this way. The underground world has superior technology, but are way short of resource and manpower. If a war wages on, there is simply no way the underground race could win without heavy casulties to themselves as well.
God damn Yurika-biggest-faggot-magical-idiot shojo saves the day by the ass pull immortality spell, because suddenly, she has skill...

She did not save the place by herself. Korama and Karama's shield combined with Yurika's spell saved the day.
God the MC encourages Kiriha's love for the pedophile, "you should ride that rollercoaster with him" the guy should be f***ing 28 now, and she is 18(guess ofc) the MC either knows that he is the pedophile, or he is literally an idiot, or a pedophile sympathiser faggot. (or more than likely, all those things)

What's so wrong with encourging Kiriha to find her true love?
Sep 21, 2014 6:46 AM

Jul 2014
Yurika is the real MC in this anime.

Sep 21, 2014 7:10 AM

Aug 2014
OMGG!!!! I jst read the light novels and hope this series gets a season 2 coz its got a pretty cool plot
Sep 21, 2014 8:24 AM

Jan 2008
Geez, Koutarou should have kicked that guy in the face when he was down. For a guy trying to kill his friends and himself at gunpoint, hellbent on starting literally a World War, even after being defeated and still showing no sign of stopping trying to murder Kiriha with a handgun (who had planned to kill her from the start and commit treason to her people)--I see no reason to show mercy to him or his men. A punch to the face and gut are too lenient.

My only question is, where the hell did the submarine go after that doll exploded? They were still standing on top of it in the end, then in the overhead shot, it's just gone, and everyone else is now on the ground to the side.

With only one episode left, doesn't look like they will cover all the bases of explaining exactly how Koutarou is connected to each of the girls invading his apartment (minus the landlady?) Guess I'll have to google the light novels and manga translations.
Estoy_GordoSep 21, 2014 8:30 AM
Sep 21, 2014 9:19 AM
Aug 2014
4kicks said:
With only one episode left, doesn't look like they will cover all the bases of explaining exactly how Koutarou is connected to each of the girls invading his apartment (minus the landlady?) Guess I'll have to google the light novels and manga translations.

You would have to wait too long for that. I will sum it up as easily as possible.

SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT OPEN THE TAB IF YOU WANT TO WAIT IT OUT.

Sep 21, 2014 9:55 AM

Jun 2013
Hmmmmm a very nice end to a better than expected Kiraha arc :) im really sad that next week is the final episode, ive had such a blast watching this anime, also Yurika is awesome and adorable as always :)
Sep 21, 2014 10:15 AM

Jul 2013
slowest episode utill now imo
boring
Sep 21, 2014 2:27 PM

Jun 2014
After looking at all the spoilers, I still can't get a grasp on the story yet.

Well, next episode should sum some things up a little bit. The possibility of a season 2 isn't looking too great.

Guess I'll read the manga or the LN. The next parts sound interesting.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2014

61 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.