Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 12, 2014 9:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seriously...that got weird. There's this Sentai like feeling with the weird bad guys that Koutarou has been fighting.

More of an amusing episode I guess..except for the final few parts. Yurika and her energy never ceases to amuse me though.
Sep 12, 2014 11:17 AM

Aug 2010
Lol'd so much at the play XD The 5 red rangers were hilarious XD

Kiriha looked really nice in her casual clothes <3

Let's see what happens from here :3 Should be fun.
Sep 12, 2014 11:52 AM

Nov 2011
Koutaro sleeps with Sanae! I'm so urayamashi!

Why can't I have a cute ghost girl in my room?! TT__TT

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Sep 12, 2014 11:53 AM

Jan 2011
Back to the SOL comedy. Me Gusta.
Looking forward to the deito next week.

Yurika wants a threesome with Sakuraba-senpai
Truly best grill
KuremisagoSep 12, 2014 3:29 PM

Sep 12, 2014 11:55 AM

Nov 2012
Awesome episode, it was hilarious.....
LOL when those little girls said "She looks kind of happy. Girls like the bad boys"
Those guys showing up with the costumes of the same color......
LOL at the girl from that group "Sir baron demon was so dreamy. I want him to punish me."
Sakuraba sempai cute as always.....
Kiriha at the end has shown she can be the perfect waifu....
Sep 12, 2014 12:14 PM

Nov 2013
Those 2 kingdergardeners were so surreal xD
Sep 12, 2014 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
I lol so hard at the play, the five red rangers part was hilarious.

Kiriha looked great in her casual clothes.
Sep 12, 2014 12:45 PM

Oct 2012
This episode was pretty different.. but somehow good. I am still thinking if this was cameo team from another show.

Harumi x Kotarou love to each other confirmed! I just wonder what Kiriha is planning to show him.
(my bet is she will take him somewhere where normal people are destroying her underworld)
Sep 12, 2014 1:06 PM

Apr 2010
So Kiriha was serious with her invasion tho she isn't aggressive with her way of invading, but it seems some of her kind aren't kind.
Makes me wonder what will happen next episode.
That hero show was so funny.
Sep 12, 2014 1:54 PM

Jan 2013
"you can't all be blue either"
He was really haunted by those guys.

It was a good episode, sad thing that the show is going to end, can't find the ln anywhere :/
Sep 12, 2014 2:06 PM

Jul 2013
So it's Kiriha's story time, and something that she is been hiding from Kotaro and her friends. The new group of the invasion people were not bad, but had to make an embarrassing scene in front of the children's play.

I laughed after the ending credits scene where everyone tried to pop the balloon XD.

Sep 12, 2014 2:25 PM

Aug 2014
Why is it some shows they delete they eyes of all other characters? it looks so stupid. Same that they never tend to blink in anime ;D
Sep 12, 2014 2:38 PM

Feb 2014
You can see they aren't important characters when they don't even have eyes.
Sep 12, 2014 2:50 PM

Sep 2014
y123y said:
With only two episodes left, it looks like my favorite chick (and the prettiest in my opinion), Shizuka, wont get an episode about her.

:(

Does Shizuka get an arc/chapter or major event dedicated to her in the LNs?

Episode was meh for me, probably missed something during that Satomi and Kiriha sunset scene.
I don't consider myself a good judge.

trying not to be an obnoxious otaku
Sep 12, 2014 4:53 PM

Jun 2013
wearing the same color due to budget lol
Sep 12, 2014 5:35 PM

Jan 2011
Frankly I'd be willing to let the Underground Earth Empire take over considering the current state of the world--particularly if Kiriha was the one to be in charge. I do hope there is a second season.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 12, 2014 5:44 PM

Apr 2011
Harumi is so happy when Kotarou said she was cute during the play and more so when he mention wedding. She's so cute.

I ship them so HARD!
MagitoSep 13, 2014 8:26 AM
Sep 12, 2014 7:19 PM

Aug 2013
The hero show was hilarious. Sun Rangers in all red costumes because of budget constraints, the return of Yurika the horse and the kids' commentary XD
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 12, 2014 7:40 PM

Jun 2014
linchpin said:

I feel you man. I SO feel you ={
I love cute little scenes like that. And its so great to see the little interactions between each of them, like they are really starting to become true friends.
I love this show a lot, and i will be VERY sad if it doesn't get a second season!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Sep 12, 2014 8:54 PM
Aug 2014
y123y said:
Darstorm-Sandude said:

Does Shizuka get an arc/chapter or major event dedicated to her in the LNs?

Episode was meh for me, probably missed something during that Satomi and Kiriha sunset scene.

I havent read the LN. I just assumed she was going to get an episode since she is on the cover of the anime. But I guess she wont get an episode.

She will. There is a reason why she could "hit" Sanae back in Epi 1 and had that fire fist kinda effects on her hand in episode 3.

Nothing was missed in the sunset scene really. Without going back to read the LN again it was the cleaning scene first -> Kiriha chats with her dad -> the showing for the kids -> shopping and sunset scene. Again some details were missed (like how Kotarou "wakes" up Yurika in the morning...) but the sunset scene was just that.
Sep 12, 2014 8:59 PM
Aug 2014
Rebelhero said:
linchpin said:

I feel you man. I SO feel you ={
I love cute little scenes like that. And its so great to see the little interactions between each of them, like they are really starting to become true friends.
I love this show a lot, and i will be VERY sad if it doesn't get a second season!

It's even better than that in the LN. Sanae was basically sleeping "inside" Kotarou. It scared Ruth a few times in the morning to see only Sanae's head pop out of Kotarou's body...like this pic shows:

Sep 12, 2014 9:09 PM
Jun 2012
followwind said:

I was looking forward to that. A bit sad that they skip it.
Sep 12, 2014 10:00 PM

Oct 2012
Lol those sun rangers were great, and love how they add in that masochist personality XD

I really like Kiriha (albeit I like all the girls) but I think I might hold a special spot for her in particular. And wow, that was a nice play, great commentary from the wise insightful little children and man, that scene after the ending was pretty funny, Theia don't even try, you don't have what Kiriha does XD
"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
- Oreki Houtarou
Sep 12, 2014 11:42 PM

Jan 2011
"Girls like the bad boys." Damn those kids know their stuff.
Sakuraba blushing at the mention of marriage... too darn cute.

Yurika horsing around as usual.
Epic fail Sun Rangers. Totally got owned by Koutarou.

Kiriha and Koutarou going on a sudden date? Probably meeting the earth people or something considering the flow of the conversation.
That end-game with the balloon popping. Epic. Theia never even stood a chance.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 13, 2014 12:05 AM

Jul 2012
So Kiriha is going to have the spotlight finally.

Great episode!!!
Sep 13, 2014 12:31 AM

Dec 2010
So Kiriha is doing the whole kill them with kindness routine? It looks like its working too!

The play was pretty funny, I wish they had things like that here more often. Also, just what he needed in his harem, a masochist. Everyone needs one at some point!

I'm looking forward to some Kiriha development in the next episode, which is needed since she's the most boring of all the girls in my opinion.
Sep 13, 2014 1:20 AM

May 2013
Its time for Kiriha to shine!

Magito said:
Harumi is so happy when Kotarou said she was cute during the play and more so when he mention wedding. She's so cute.

^Godbless this post.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Sep 13, 2014 1:29 AM

Jul 2013
Magito said:

This ^

I agree with Yurika, Koutarou should've gone out with Harumi and Yurika instead.
Anyway, wonder how this date will turn out.
SkyTate said:

Yurika horsing around as usual.

Lol

A new masochist has been born. No idea who the hell she is though.

Lol the balloon popping game. Yeah, Theia never ever stood a chance lol.
Sep 13, 2014 2:06 AM

Mar 2013
Kiriha... mai waifu. Liked her casual outfit. Hot, kind, looks after you and teases sometimes. What else do you need?

LOL'ed at the balloon game.
Sep 13, 2014 2:49 AM

Mar 2014
Oh is Kiriha turn now !!

Those Sun ranger is really funny !!
Sep 13, 2014 3:58 AM

Feb 2012
Don't they know there can only be 1 red ranger? lol! When they first appeared on stage, I was like, somethings not right here.. They had different colored scarves in the beginning, all of a sudden, they have the same colored uniform? lol!

Yurika made me laugh when she said that Satomi chose the wrong girl... He shouldve chosen her and Harumi... a threesome, seriously!?!?! Best girl doesn't mind sharing! LOL!
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Sep 13, 2014 8:16 AM

Dec 2011
Brilliant hero show, there. Harumi so happy to be kidnapped. And the reaction of those girls in the audience. And those helpless and hopeless alleged protectors of the surface. All showing up in the same costume.

There is more than one way to invade. It seems Kiriha is going for the peaceful approach, but there's others who prefer the more aggressive method, and they're making their move...
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 13, 2014 9:27 AM

Aug 2008
LOL! All 5 red rangers.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Sep 13, 2014 10:58 AM
Feb 2013
Well, it kinda looks like that Kotarou likes Harumi.
Sep 13, 2014 5:50 PM

Apr 2012
Red shine!, Red shine!, and onwards XD

now is time to date with Kirihara :D

poor Yurika she lose again in preview XD

Sep 14, 2014 9:53 AM

Jul 2013
Hilarious episode!

"girls like bad boys" That little girl sure knows her stuff XD

Yurika is the horse again hahaha.. and yay for Rena Maeda!
Sep 14, 2014 10:59 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. Those kindergarten kids know their stuff... especially the kid that said "Girls like bad guys". Hilarious.

Those red ranger guys reminded me of Samurai Flamenco, where they all wear red too.

Finally we are focusing on Kiriha (and she is wearing casual clothing!). Looks like this arc will be bigger than all of the girls' arc so far.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2014 5:14 PM

Jun 2013
Not as good as the last two episodes but still a really nice episode :) Im sad that there is only 2 episodes left :'(
Sep 16, 2014 5:06 AM

Feb 2010
I actually look forward more to the previews than the main episode.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 16, 2014 6:26 AM

Jan 2014
lots of lulz..."Girls like bad boys" and the sunrangers :S

:O Sanae and Koutarou sleeping...Welcome to harem Megumi-chan,and that ED song
still didnt lose its magic for me...

llcruz said:
You can see they aren't important characters when they don't even have eyes.
i wonder how much budget is required to add some eyes to those side characters...
Sep 17, 2014 9:38 AM

Oct 2011
Kiriha !!!!! She enacts her plan to take over the Apartment : 0

Hero Show OMG XDDDD Lol!!! Those kids know their stuff. I agree with them : )

Dr Wiy what are doing here?

Sasuke is that you at the end??

Fiji said:
Hahaha. Those kindergarten kids know their stuff... especially the kid that said "Girls like bad guys". Hilarious.

Those red ranger guys reminded me of Samurai Flamenco, where they all wear red too.

Finally we are focusing on Kiriha (and she is wearing casual clothing!). Looks like this arc will be bigger than all of the girls' arc so far.

Agree with Samurai Flamenco !!!! Plus they are wearing their color outfit ties XD
Headband guy ( Red)
Megane ( Blue)
Short one ( Green)
Curry lover ( Yellow) OMG XDD
Masochist girl ( pink)
Sep 17, 2014 10:39 AM

Dec 2011
I guess the episode was overall ok.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 20, 2014 9:45 PM

Aug 2013
Fiji said:

The fact that they were all red sun rangers reminded me of Tentai Senshi Sunred. If they had a Vamp cameo I'd have lost it, lol
Sep 23, 2014 5:09 PM

Jan 2013
Cute.
Sep 26, 2014 5:14 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode that sees the entry in the field, finally, of Kiriha; but it will be the last character?
Plot that does not turn a lot of imagination, perhaps the tactic of Kiriha, exhibited good Kotaro that does not seem so stupid as the protagonist (finally XD), it is more interesting and you will discover also the reason for this behavior on her part.
The narrative is alternating current, there are funny moments and pleasing others perhaps managed a little hurt, maybe the SOL is not well established during viewing.
Drawings of a good standard, I thought that you would be spared during the season, since it is not an anime rush.
Animations enough.
Curious to see how close the TV series
Oct 4, 2014 4:23 AM

Jul 2013
yes! looks like this show will end with Kiriha's arc! she's my best bet! Theia is an annoying 5-year old girl, Yurika is too dumb (I'll be blunt) but I don't hate her, and Sanae is a ghost. So out of the 4 harem girls, Kiriha is the best though I like Ruth and Sakuraba a lot than her, but they seem like they're out of the question.
Oct 10, 2014 5:40 AM

Oct 2012
Kiriha episode/arc

Oh, Sakuraba-senpai contain your happiness.. honestly xD
Lol @ those red heroes

All of that jealousy xD
And with an addition a dense male MC
This is perfect.. Just perfect

Lol @ Preview
Theia...... Just give up xD
"Signature removed"
Oct 11, 2014 10:04 AM

May 2010
"She looks kind of happy."
"Girls like the bad boys" Those are some cunning kids xD

Loool 5 red shines. Loved the episode.
Oct 17, 2014 7:25 PM

Aug 2014
First episode that I've legitimately laughed at and it's Kiriha's arc without one mention of her ridiculous plot? Pretty amazed...not to mention it had some great Sakuraba moments ((probably #1 with Kiriha being my #2)) and Kiriha in casual clothing is <3. I mean the whole shrine maiden thing was nice but always good to have some switch ups.
Nov 20, 2014 5:54 AM

Aug 2013
"Girls always fall for bad boys" LOL
Kiriha in casual clothes so pretttyyyyy.
Oh I love these couple dates stalking episodes.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.