I don't think I'll need to share my private life with you :3
To be shared (dd/mm/yy):
100th Completed Anime: Shakugan no Shana Second (13/06/10, 23:16)
200th Completed Anime: Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn (24/05/11, 15:23)
300th Completed Anime: Mirai Nikki (06/05/12, 23:37)
400th Completed Anime: Rozen Maiden (2013) (13/10/14, 22:23)
500th Completed Anime: Grisaia no Kajitsu (01/01/15, 03:30)
600th Completed Anime: Haikyuu S2 (13/06/16, 23:12)
Murderers are kind of hard to grasp, human emotion can be very unpredictable.
From what i heard only 2% of all people can kill someone for the first time without thinking for the other 98% there needs the be a intense emotion involved.
This emotion is usually hatred or fear the only other reason they would kill for the first time is panic.
They will also have remorse after killing for the first time or the will be in shock, but after they made there first kill they will have less problems with killing again.
The 2% that can kill without thinking won't have these feelings afterwards either, they can simply pick up there life again without any psychological problems or without talking about the incident ever again.
I heard they are also the ones that perform well in wars and can go back into society with out any problems at all.
And then there are the violent murderers who ones they made there first kill can't seem to stop anymore, it's like a switch in there brain has set them on a killing course.
And then there is also the fact on how fast people get used to things, if people see violence or are treated badly for the first time there shocked.
Ones they see it for the second time or the third time they get used to it.
Wars are a classic example, people send to war for the first time are mostly scared angry anxious.
When they get send for the second time there more calm nervous but calm.
The third time there used to it.
So not only your brain develops towards different things also your emotions.
-"This was just quoted, though I forgot who or where did I got this."