Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 22, 2014 9:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Idk why but I can't take some of the outfits they are wearings seriously at all. Some of them look okay I guess.

Oh and it's probably a bad idea to piss off Ruth. Looks like a troublemaker came to school as well. Sigh.
Aug 22, 2014 9:31 AM

Jul 2013
Theia has Satomi all to herself now, though the other girls felt jealous. On Theias mind felt like she's watching the real Blue Knight fighting in action. Clariossa (or Clan) seems to ruin Theia's practice, but they manage to hold it off. I would say she is not a bad character.

Edit: And the school play proves to be a success. He manage to complete two things in this episode, the school play and bestowed as her knight :D. I wonder if Clan is going to appear in later episodes.
omega_d94Aug 22, 2014 1:30 PM

Aug 22, 2014 10:53 AM

Dec 2012
Tulip training Koutarou to be a real Blue Knight. Koutarou can't even draw his sword out but his measurement match the one in the story.

Ruth saw Hercules. I was waiting for her reaction but she didn't know it was a beetle at first. Lol when she discovered it was a rhino beetle because of the TV show.

Senpai getting jealous.

Yurika saves the day again and no one knows about it. Koutarou got conferred as Theia's knight. Piano ver. of OP as BGM on that part is good.

MizeteoAug 22, 2014 11:47 AM
Aug 22, 2014 11:37 AM

Aug 2010
And once again Yurika saves the day while no one noticed XD Poor Yurika <3<3

And Ruth chasing her was hilarious XD

Loved the interactions between Tulip and Satomi. She really was cute this ep :3

And the scene with Satomi ascending to Knighthood while sleeping was nice ^^ Liked the music in that scene.

I'm really interested in the foreshadowing with how Kiriha knew the lines Blue Knight said :O
Aug 22, 2014 11:37 AM

May 2013
I guess Yurika somewhat saves the day again. Sakuraba looks like she's a little jealous of the time he is spending with Theia.
Aug 22, 2014 11:43 AM

Feb 2014
The Villain appears! And fails really fast.
Ruth chasing yurika was funny. Looks like Yurika saves everyone without even knowing,oh well, everything ended well.
Aug 22, 2014 11:56 AM

Jan 2014
Koutarou sucking at becoming a knight. :P
Sanae & Harumi are jealous. <33

Looks like the villain shows herself up and is defeated by Koutarou & Yurika once again.
Theia was pretty cute this recent episodes. She's starting to get higher on my list. (y)

Looks like we have Harumi, Sanae & Theia arc finished. Correct me if I am wrong.
Next one is Yurika's, judging by the next week's episode name.

"Rest well, my knight."
NakatoshiAug 22, 2014 12:02 PM
"The one true, unchanging righteousness in the world is..cuteness! Cute makes right! All our needs, desires, and instincts seek cuteness, and it is for cuteness that we will give everything we have! That's just the way men are!" - Sora
Aug 22, 2014 12:02 PM

Jul 2009
lol at kamen raider show and ruth xD

By the way, it is an opening to Kiriha 's arc
kei78Aug 22, 2014 12:11 PM
bruh
Aug 22, 2014 12:21 PM

Apr 2010
So in the end Clan was defeated the question remains.
What did Yurika do to her.

On the other hand the way Ruth find out about the beetle being a stag beetle was funny and it almost came at the cost of Yurika.
Now i wonder if she will remember that again in the future.
Aug 22, 2014 12:32 PM

Aug 2008
Yurika is always the hero who saves the day, but no one ever knows it.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Aug 22, 2014 12:40 PM

Jan 2013
And with this, Tulip's arc comes to an end.
There's only 2 more girls to ''take care off''.
Damn, Ruth really gets scary when it comes to beetles.

And poor senpai :/
Aug 22, 2014 12:45 PM
Feb 2013
I wonder why is Ruth so beat up with a Rhinoceros Beetle?
Man, do I feel bad for Harumi.
Aug 22, 2014 12:54 PM
Jul 2018
The interaction between Koutarou and Theia was nice.

The way how Ruth chasing Yurika was hilarious.

Yurika saved the day while no one notice.
Aug 22, 2014 12:54 PM

Dec 2011
Ah, it looks like Tulip is training Koutarou in the ways of a knight, although he can't even draw his sword yet XD.

Koutarou's measurements were a perfect match for the ones of the Blue Knight :o... I smell Illuminati or something!

Ohoo, a rival princess has appeared it would seem, Tulip be careful.

Holy crap... Ruth just saw Hercules-chan... ah, he doesn't know it a rhino beetle... phew!

At this rate Koutarou will turn out to have every girl before, in some way or as the Blue Knight XD.

Ah, Koutarou to the rescue, such a nice guy.

Poor Yurika can't keep up with the discussions T.T

Hahahahaha, Ruth went nuts after finding out what Hercules-chan actually is XD.

Good thing the dance calmed Ruth's enraged beastly heart.

I really like how Koutarou sounds when he acts like a knight in Theia's service.

Sanae-chan Tulip Part II OP and epic!!!

And mahou shoujo Yurika saved the day with Koutarou's help, who seems to be the real Blue Knight :o!

So Koutarou has been knighted huh...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 22, 2014 1:01 PM
Jun 2012
@RazorRamona200
Because They skip all of other girls screen time apart from main 4 so non-ln reader could only wonder. They somewhat rushed over some parts.I mean after all this is the end of 4th volume.

But they are really doing a good job.

On the other hand I found ruth in the LN more frightening.

BTW this is Theia's blue knight (space ship) stats taken from volume 4.

noireoAug 22, 2014 1:04 PM
Aug 22, 2014 1:15 PM

May 2011
Tulip isn't bad. I'm a fan of the animal pantsu. Unfortunately, Yurika is too good for me to care about any other characters in this show.

Yurika arc please.
Aug 22, 2014 1:27 PM

Mar 2012
So Koutarou is the real Blue Knight after all?
Keep moving forward
Aug 22, 2014 1:39 PM

Jun 2014
I really enjoy this show so far. I love all the different personalities.
Oh man their faces when Ruth saw the beetle. Priceless.
Yurika and Sanae are still my favorite characters, and thank god the MC isn't GOD DAMN USELESS. A competent MC in this type of show is nearly unheard of.
I wonder about his connection to all of them, and i wonder if he has a similar connection to Yurika.
overall, this show sits squarely as tied for second favorite this season so far.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 22, 2014 1:54 PM

Oct 2011
So the other girls seem to have some link with a "blue knight" as well, hmm... At this point it wouldn't surprise me if Koutarou is really *the* Blue Knight from their past... or will be, rather, and he will go back to the past to before they met in his room for some reason.
Aug 22, 2014 2:57 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Hmm. Well, I almost didn't pick this show up, and then I almost dropped it after the first few episodes, but I'm starting to warm up to it. Now I'm interested to see how this turns out, as it seems like there is an attempt to tell a story here.
Aug 22, 2014 3:27 PM

Jan 2014
Haha, that beetle. Love the show, look forward to the next. Wonder who the evil magic girl is next episode? I dub thee a great show.
Aug 22, 2014 4:24 PM
Jul 2011
Yurika always cannot follow other people's discussions and acts separate.
At least she was the one who did the finishing blow, making the enemy unconsious and erasing her memory.
Aug 22, 2014 5:51 PM

Jun 2013
it was cool how Koutarou saved the day
Aug 22, 2014 5:55 PM

Jul 2012
The Blue Knight play was actually pretty cool.

Great episode!!!
Aug 22, 2014 6:22 PM

Mar 2014
Lol when Ruth found out about the Hercules beetle. Seems like Koutarou may have the power of the Blue Knight inside him. Looks like Yurika's arc is up next.
Aug 22, 2014 6:57 PM
Mar 2014
Seeing Sanae and Ruth so close together while they were talking made me truly realize how similar their hairstyles are.

Aw, Sakuraba-senpai :(
Aug 22, 2014 7:22 PM

Dec 2010
I'm loving Theia more and more. Rapidly becoming my favorite!

Like the Sanae episode, this one was surprisingly sweet while still balancing the funny!

I feel like Koutaro might be the reincarnation of the Blue Knight since in the first episode he ran into Harumi underground and she was kind of dressed like the maiden of legend. That might come up soon.

So Yurika is next! Also Kiriha dropped some hints about what her arc might be about, with the whole Touketsu fighter card thing.
Aug 22, 2014 9:13 PM

Aug 2008
Yurika saves the day again.

Yurika arc is next. Will they finally found out that she actually a magical girl? Or have they already know?
ZapredonAug 22, 2014 9:20 PM
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
Aug 22, 2014 9:25 PM

Nov 2013
So MC is going back in time or sumthing? Ugh.

At least Yurika is up next @.@
Aug 22, 2014 9:32 PM

Jun 2014
Well after that episode and the clue that Kiriha gave during it, I am really beginning to believe that Koutarou is that one special person to all the girls.

Yurika Arc up next, hopefully now they will start believing she is a real magical girl!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Aug 22, 2014 11:09 PM

May 2011
Yurika is the magical girl we don't deserve but the one we need right now.
A Humble Pawn of the Hakuou Gakuin Seitokaichou, Hinagiku Katsura!
Aug 22, 2014 11:17 PM
Apr 2013
Theia in this episode wa really CUTE :">

The face when Yurika and Sanae realize Ruth behind them was priceless

Clan, maybe she's a bad girl at first but who's know in the future :)

And Once again Yurika save the day in a hidden way ^0^

btw, in my country, a tournament between moe girl is taking place, so if anyone take an interesting please go to this link

[url] https://epoll.me/vote/ACQwvMPzpw8/moe-arena-bang-a-giai-knight-click-vao-hinh-e-xem-bai-e-cu[/url]

and vote for Clan, the bad girl has just appeared in this episode. ^ ^
Aug 22, 2014 11:32 PM

Apr 2012
Koutarou X Theia Episode :D

damn dat Rhinoceros 2nd impact commercial in wrong timing XD
Yurika save the Hercules and Run! XXD

and Yurika save the day again XD

next: Yurika arc?

Aug 23, 2014 12:10 AM

Jul 2013
Lol Yurika when everyone was having a conversation about Clan.
Yurika scared shitless when Ruth found out it was - and then Ruth chasing 'em down.
Hm.. a few of the girls have a link to this blue knight huh.
Tulip part 2!
Yurika is too awesome.
SWEET Yurika arc next. About damn time :D
Aug 23, 2014 12:19 AM

Dec 2011
That was a nice end... and judging from the preview... looks like we will see more of Yurika. An evil mahou shoujo!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2014 12:42 AM

Nov 2013
Tulip just scored a lot more points today as best girl. Guess it's Yurika's turn next.
Aug 23, 2014 3:16 AM
Jun 2012
This was gigantic foreshadowing.

Hopefully this have a season 2.
Aug 23, 2014 3:36 AM

May 2013
Nice. Kyoutarou was made a knight. Tulip's Blue Knight to be precise. That Clan princess was stopped by Yurika in the closet. Yurika again saves them in the last part. I really wish she was seen doing that so that she could be recognized.
Next episode looks like the Yurika episode I wanted and waited for.
Aug 23, 2014 3:55 AM

Oct 2009
Another great episode, Tulip was awesome!

Next is Yurika ^^

I wish a second season is done soon...in the end I will have to buy the LN, for some reason I really love all the protagonists, I have to follow this till the end.
Aug 23, 2014 4:20 AM

Feb 2012
Sucks that Yurika is always the "behind the scenes" hero. :(

I wonder what this Blue Knight is all about. How come Kiriha was also told the same thing by Blue Knight, mirroring the lines from Tulip's play? Koutarou is somehow related to the Blue Knight? So many questions that need to be answered! Hopefully they'll be answered by the end of the season... or a second season?
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Aug 23, 2014 5:09 AM

Jan 2008
I get the impression that Satomi is somehow connected to all the girls instead of just his room. Perhaps it has something to do with past lives, time travel, or alternate universes... For those who've read the novels, how close am I?
Aug 23, 2014 10:16 AM
Aug 2014
You're extremely close 4kicks. It's one of those and if you'd like you can check out the LN forums(by Lantern @ animesuki). The story is MUCH MUCH more complex than the anime makes it out to be. The anime cut out A LOT of content also. Like a HUGE ton.
Aug 23, 2014 7:35 PM

Jul 2013
lmao, I wonder what would have happened if koutarou mentioned something about beetles in the end of this ep
lol
Aug 23, 2014 9:45 PM
Jul 2011
Ruth might be on the rampage again, only difference is that Koutarou will be plummeted unlike Yurika who got away.
Aug 24, 2014 5:38 AM

Oct 2013
haha tulip was cute this episode
[/quote]
Aug 24, 2014 6:46 AM
May 2014
Pretty cute episode, Koutarou turns out to be the real deal (a bit cheesy but still cute), so Tulip knights him while he is asleep.. so he'll never know :3

Tulip mark 2! Didn't expect that but it was a good laugh ^_^

POP-UP PIRATE REFERENCE IN THE PREVIEW! I'D FORGOTTEN ALL ABOUT THAT GAME OHMYGOD :'))
Aug 24, 2014 9:43 AM

Jul 2013
Sanae and Theia are done. Seems like Yurika would be next. Indeed Koutaro must have been the reincarnation of the blue knight but I wonder how he met Kiriha. Seems like the one that Kiriha met was the older version of Koutaro so it definitely doesn't add up unless Koutaro himself never aged.

Yurika is again the unsung hero. It seems that in terms of power she's probably the most powerful among all the girls. I'm excited to see her back story.
Aug 24, 2014 3:50 PM

Jun 2013
Really cute episode! Looks like its Yurikas turn next! :D
Aug 24, 2014 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
MoeGod said:
Sanae and Theia are done. Seems like Yurika would be next. Indeed Koutaro must have been the reincarnation of the blue knight but I wonder how he met Kiriha. Seems like the one that Kiriha met was the older version of Koutaro so it definitely doesn't add up unless Koutaro himself never aged.

Yurika is again the unsung hero. It seems that in terms of power she's probably the most powerful among all the girls. I'm excited to see her back story.

Remember how Koutaro, or rather the Blue Knight, mentioned something about transcending time and space? I think that was probably the biggest clue there. You'd figure what with Space Kingdoms and Magical Girls, there's bound to be a way to send Blue Knights back in time to save these girls.

I almost laughed my butt off when I saw Kiriha's memorabilia from her "Blue Knight", a Rhinoceros Beetle Collector's card? Seriously?! XD

Theia was quite sweet in all of this, but what I really don't get is how Koutarou managed to leap up two stories and slash down at Clan? I mean, did he know that he had the power to accomplish super-human feats like that? That part really didn't make much sense. Or did Theia tell Koutarou that he could do all that in the Blue Knight armor that she lent him?

Ah well, next episode is gonna be a lot of fun. We're finally going to get to the story of the girl who saves the world constantly under the radar. Can't wait XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 24, 2014 6:52 PM

Oct 2011
They are all linked to him in some way.

Yurika saves the day once again

Yurika vs Evil mahou shoujo next week YAY!!!
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2014

61 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.