Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 20, 2017 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Those triplet girls are so adorable :3

The episode was fun, it explored more of the monster girl characters' social lives including at school and at the local pool. It looked fun to although there are some differences with the monster characteristics. As I had expected, I thought the episode did a good job at developing character relationships again. Mostly, that snake girl is easily the most noticable of the group.
Stark700Aug 20, 2017 7:41 AM
Aug 20, 2017 7:12 AM

Apr 2010
The triplet trying to sneak into the deep swimming was funny but the where stopped in time.
The class president has it rough with those three around but she seems to be in control of them which was nice to watch.
That mermaid was also interesting to watch the way she jumped out of the water so easily like it was nothing.
Aug 20, 2017 8:30 AM

Jan 2015
I feel like no matter what the girls doing, I can't lose my thought whenever Sue join them. She's just too cute. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 20, 2017 8:48 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
First half was pure heartwarming stuff. I like the group together, they look like a happy family when they were on the bench <3 <3

Second half was eh to be honest. Episode was again not so deep with the lore.
Aug 20, 2017 10:16 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
such a unique CGDCT.. this show definitely grows on me every episode
Aug 20, 2017 10:19 AM

Jun 2016
"Suu-chan-oneechan" Soooo cute. I love the triplets. Kyaaa. But I love their youngest sister. Darnit. So freaking kawaii.

THANKS FOR SHOWING US HOW THE CENTAUR WEAR THEIR CLOTHES. I'M MINDBLOWN RIGHT NOW.

That mermaid's oppai, though.

The scene during their scary storytelling. Hahaha. I'm watching this at 1AM. Not helping at all. Goodness gracious scaredy cat, me.

As always, a great episode. Loved this episode. <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 20, 2017 10:49 AM
Feb 2014
Another nice episode. I don't know why it has such low score.
Aug 20, 2017 10:56 AM

Mar 2013
boy they took there time showing how centaurs put on swimsuits. too much cuteness in this episode I want more. the second part with the ghost stories was by far my favorite especially how hime and quetz(i forgot the rest) kept getting scared that last bit though was both funny and felt like it ended early (like there was more to the episode but had to cut stuff out to make up for time) sadly no history lesson this episode but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.
Aug 20, 2017 12:46 PM

Sep 2013
Cute pool segment and a scary stories meeting at the school.
Aug 20, 2017 1:35 PM

Jan 2012
Pool visit! Manami's little sisters remain adorable! And my goodness Hime's massively big, beautiful tits in her swimwear! Always up for some nice fun horror stories too. :)
Aug 20, 2017 1:51 PM

Sep 2015
omg I just watched a loli centaur putting her swimsuit ....... god, forgive me
Aug 20, 2017 2:25 PM

Jun 2015
The triplets are so cute. They tried to sneak to the deep pool but they were stopped. The mermaid jumping out of the water was cool. Everyone had a fun time at the pool. The scary storytelling was amusing.
Aug 20, 2017 2:45 PM

Dec 2013
Any episode with all the kids in it is an excellent episode in my books!
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 20, 2017 3:10 PM

May 2015
They actually took the time to show us how a Centaur puts on their clothes. Looks like the staff knows how to explain stuff to u.

Female Antarcticans are FLAT! But that's because they don't nurse their young and thus have no need of breasts. Makes sense. Quetzalcoatl and Antarcticans fear water? Another misconception I had of the snake people. Warm-blooded and no sweat glands...and they live in Antarctica where a crack in the ice can lead to a fall into freezing water...

Damn it! The triplets and Sue are just too cute!

"Open your mouth....AHHH!"......"Do it again. AHHH!"
Good to see that the younger girls are warming up to their new friend.

Sue looks like she's sick though...I hope she gets better! And I'm glad the older girls are there to help them. Everyone's so nice in this anime. More points to Mitama being a good big sister.

"If I go too deep, then no one would be able to help me." Hime's right about that. They really have to watch themselves in the water.

Yep, the merfolk are the best in the water. Having trouble getting up? Nope! Just jump out of the water and onto land!.

Quetzalcoatl isn't too concerned about superstitions and supernatural stuff...but that doesn't stop her from being afraid of scary stories!
TarotistNov 14, 2017 6:54 AM
Aug 20, 2017 4:01 PM
Aug 2017
Quite interesting.
I thought that the anime would be just a color version of the original manga, but they managed to bring completely new impressions and sensations almost without changing the main plot. Great work.
Aug 20, 2017 5:29 PM

Oct 2010
That's the fourth Anomalocaris I've seen in anime this year:

1. Flashed at end of Attack on Titan 2 OP
2. Sakura Quest - young Ririko made one with playdough
3. Boruto - spirit anomalocaris

Rooster? Pssh. Year of the Anomalocaris.
Aug 20, 2017 8:20 PM

Jun 2013
Whenever Chi-plets are on screen: "Jesus fuck they're adorable."

Centaur changing scene was also intriguing. I appreciate that kind of detail.
Aug 20, 2017 8:55 PM

Aug 2013
Art quality dropped a LOT in this episode, but the triplets compensated for it xD
They are so freaking adorable!! Manami mom of the year :P
Aug 20, 2017 8:55 PM

Jan 2015
Tarotist said:

^Never thought that I would be using this gif twice in one series...

They actually took the time to show us how a Centaur puts on their clothes. Looks like the staff knows how to explain stuff to u.

Female Antarcticans are FLAT! But that's because they don't nurse their young and thus have no need of breasts. Makes sense. Quetzalcoatl and Antarcticans fear water? Another misconception I had of the snake people. Warm-blooded and no sweat glands...and they live in Antarctica where a crack in the ice can lead to a fall into freezing water...

Sue looks like she's sick though...I hope she gets better! And I'm glad the older girls are there to help them. Everyone's so nice in this anime. More points to Mitama being a good big sister.

"If I go too deep, then no one would be able to help me." Hime's right about that. They really have to watch themselves in the water.

Yep, the merfolk are the best in the water. Having trouble getting up? Nope! Just jump out of the water and onto land!.

Quetzalcoatl isn't too concerned about superstitions and supernatural stuff...but that doesn't stop her from being afraid of scary stories!

Glad im not the only one who adored every living second of Shiho's changing scene or just changing scene in general. It kinda makes it more realistic cause we change clothes all the time and im glad to see anime characters do it? especially, especially centaurs who we know so little about.

I also really liked the detail on female Antarcticans chest and the fear of water, i never would've even imagined all of that before the explanation.

I love love love those little ones and Sue is the most adorable thing in the planet. "Ko-koni-chi-wa" Also was really adorable how triplets were running from Suu-chan

Im actually really scared to imagine what would happen if centaur will go too deep underwater, they are so heavy that it will be insanely hard to rescue her.

Overall the anime is too realistic and shows too much daily life stuff and i absolutely LOVE It, not many animes focus on the things this anime focuses on. Never knew it would be so interesting to see someone bunch of life things that we people dont give too much meaning to
Aug 20, 2017 9:43 PM

Nov 2016
Hirugiku said:
Tarotist said:

^Never thought that I would be using this gif twice in one series...

Glad im not the only one who adored every living second of Shiho's changing scene or just changing scene in general. It kinda makes it more realistic cause we change clothes all the time and im glad to see anime characters do it? especially, especially centaurs who we know so little about.

I also really liked the detail on female Antarcticans chest and the fear of water, i never would've even imagined all of that before the explanation.

I love love love those little ones and Sue is the most adorable thing in the planet. "Ko-koni-chi-wa" Also was really adorable how triplets were running from Suu-chan

Im actually really scared to imagine what would happen if centaur will go too deep underwater, they are so heavy that it will be insanely hard to rescue her.

Overall the anime is too realistic and shows too much daily life stuff and i absolutely LOVE It, not many animes focus on the things this anime focuses on. Never knew it would be so interesting to see someone bunch of life things that we people dont give too much meaning to

If you guys like the anime's attention to detail and world building, I highly recommend you check out the manga. I'm pretty happy with the anime adaptation, I really am, but the manga has better pacing and more time to explore the society presented in the story (thanks to the fact the manga hasn't a time constraint like the anime). This series has an interesting method of world building I truly appreciate.
Aug 20, 2017 11:13 PM

Dec 2016
I like how the triplets are always in unison with one another.

Pretty fun episode.

Looking forward to watching more next week.

Aug 21, 2017 9:34 AM
Mar 2012
Centaur changing & Tama tying a ponytail, and how each handles water differently were nice.
Kiddos make the best episodes.
Aug 21, 2017 1:07 PM

Jan 2008
Either I'm not into lolis or I'm not into centaurs, because I had no reaction.
Aug 21, 2017 2:59 PM

Oct 2008
Sue-chan little angel is the cutest of all!
scary stories again, Himeno would be scared again!
3/5.

Aug 21, 2017 9:02 PM

Jul 2015
Aaaayyyyy the kids are back, AND JUST IN TIME FOR THE POOL EPISODE though I was really only excited to see Hime. But the event has answered a question in my head that I have been wondering about for a little while now, how do Centaurs get dressed? Though the satisfaction of knowing is a bit hindered by the fact that I just watched a girl whose like 5 getting dressed made only SLIGHTLY (extra emphasis on slightly) okay by the fact that there was nothing there. Still, a good episode though the second half was a bit boring.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 22, 2017 2:14 AM

Nov 2009
TheDoggoneGirl said:
THANKS FOR SHOWING US HOW THE CENTAUR WEAR THEIR CLOTHES. I'M MINDBLOWN RIGHT NOW.

The manga had pointed a lot of little details like that. Horseshoes was another one I did not expect - this setting has special shoes meant for centaur hooves.

Hirugiku said:
Tarotist said:

Well, since centaurs float, rescuing her is not as hard as moving her on land. It will probably still take a several good swimmers, but possible. The biggest challenge is a panicking centaur.

Tarotist said:

Sue is indeed sick. In the "love letter" episode they spoke about people of different races having a chance of sick babies, and Sue is the one who drew the short straw in their family (their father is a cat-person like Chi-chan, their mother was an angel like Class Rep). Their medicine can't do much for Sue, but there is hope for progress.

FallenEntity said:
quetz(i forgot the rest)

Quetzalcoatl. Her family name is the same as the winged serpent from Aztec mythology, because in this setting, Aztecs were in contact with Antarctians long ago.
(you know, the winged serpent Lucoa from Maid Dragon is supposed to be)

nDroae said:
That's the fourth Anomalocaris I've seen in anime this year:

1. Flashed at end of Attack on Titan 2 OP
2. Sakura Quest - young Ririko made one with playdough
3. Boruto - spirit anomalocaris

Rooster? Pssh. Year of the Anomalocaris.

I think there was one in Pikaia too. Probably a lot of them - it's an anime featuring Cambrian Explosion.
Aug 22, 2017 3:41 AM

Jun 2016
flannan said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

The manga had pointed a lot of little details like that. Horseshoes was another one I did not expect - this setting has special shoes meant for centaur hooves.

Oh, really? Too bad I'm not reading the manga. Hehehe. :p Still mindblown, and how little centaur wore her clothes is just sooo adorable.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 22, 2017 3:41 AM

Jun 2016
flannan said:
TheDoggoneGirl said:

Oh, really? Too bad I'm not reading the manga. Hehehe. :p Still mindblown, and how little centaur wore her clothes is just sooo adorable.

Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Aug 26, 2017 7:29 AM

Jul 2009
The famous pool episode. Sue is so cute!!! So is the triplets!
Aug 27, 2017 8:43 AM

Apr 2009
Can't help but love where the anime show how the different species interact with everyday stuff, like clothes or vehicles. glasses that goes over the head instead of behind the ears, centaur-clothing, how the different species swim, and Suu-chan's lack of bewbs~
...prolly nipples too, come to think of it -w-

ugh, only 5 episodes left, i wonder what they'll include there .3.

easily one of the more fascinating Slice of Life anime out there though, monster girls without it being some kind of harem must be almost unheard of outside of this one -.w-.
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
Aug 27, 2017 10:34 AM

Jun 2013
Really cute episode :)
Aug 27, 2017 6:20 PM

Jan 2013
Good episode, impressive amount of detail in showing how a centaur gets dressed. Took up most of the animation in the episode.
Aug 29, 2017 8:29 AM

Oct 2015
Cantget enough of class president and her siblings!
Sep 26, 2017 12:17 PM

Nov 2011
Ah! If it were not to deepen the knowledge of Quetzalcoatl, the episode in the second part would be really boring. Instead, the first part, dedicated to the pool, is really fun and sweet (how good are Mitama's little sisters). I do not understand why then the director has concluded in a strange way the second part of the episode.
Oct 18, 2017 12:33 PM

May 2012
Lol that ending! Pretty fun episode especially cute and adorable :3 Let's see what's next.
Jul 27, 2019 4:30 AM

Apr 2013
Pool episode, but there was really only something to see with the centaur and mermaid girls haha
May 1, 2020 5:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wtf the tail passes through the swimsuit ? but there is no hole
May 1, 2020 5:39 PM

Mar 2019
the first part was interesting but the second was boring
Aug 10, 2022 9:26 PM
Nov 2019
Pool Episode 5/5 10/10 good shit right here. The full centaur swimsuit scene was perfect especially when they went to Hime-chan right after it. I love the detail that's being explored here. The ghost story stuff was pretty lame tho.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2017

69 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 9:00 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2017

87 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 8:57 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 16, 2017

94 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 8:54 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 9, 2017

126 by HiljainenSipuli »»
May 20, 2023 8:52 AM

Poll: » Centaur no Nayami Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2017

91 by ELuck42 »»
Apr 27, 2023 8:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.