Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 9, 2018 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That pigtailed girl with the white hair and goth dress is weird lol. But hey, at least Tsubame has more admirers now.

Tsubame is such a badass though during her youthhood. I guess that shouldn't be surprising much considering the person she is today. Lol, I can't help but laugh a bit at the dog jokes. Classy.

The arrest scene was damn priceless.
Nov 9, 2018 7:19 AM

Apr 2010
The new girl is hilarious with her complete lack of common sense.
Also it seems she gets in trouble a lot not to mention how others must think of her, still her way of expressing her love was interesting.
It's clear that things will even become more hectic for Misha but at least she has the perfect examples around her to what she should not become.
Nov 9, 2018 10:00 AM

Aug 2018
Well, atleast I can relate sometimes with Misha.

Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Nov 9, 2018 10:05 AM

Nov 2016
Lol the pancake bait worked too well.

Midori is as crazy as I hoped for and wow, her loli analysis was gold. I really love the self irony in this show.

I wonder how Tsubame will react now.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 9, 2018 10:06 AM

Mar 2017
New lady is totally up my alley! Not only does she enjoy rubbing a loli or two, she is also a total M and can appreciate nice female six-pack. Her taste is impeccable! Most funny scene for me was when her boobs just flopped out of her clothes in front of the policemen. :P
Nov 9, 2018 10:09 AM

Mar 2016
Could be the novelty of a new character, but this episode is so much better than the previous two.
Nov 9, 2018 10:16 AM

Aug 2013
the animation is very lazy in this episode
Nov 9, 2018 10:16 AM

Dec 2014
ok like I feel bad for the maid...she just want the girl to love.... to fulfill her pedophile tendencies
Nov 9, 2018 10:18 AM

Mar 2013
this episode as made me laugh really hard especially at the very beginning introducing a new girl and immediately treating her like a molester. I wasn't expecting for this anime to have a love triangle but midorin's inclusion and how nuts she is. I was getting a little worried that we wouldn't get a kamoi fantasy with how much they went into midorin's origin story and flashbacks but I'm so relieved we got one. Midorin's lack of common sense and her messed up level of obsession make her my favorite character so far.

on a side note I'm really impressed with the animation in this episode in goes in all kinds of directions sometimes good and sometimes bad.
Nov 9, 2018 11:28 AM

Apr 2017
Midorin is the new star of the anime. She's such a gem. Everything about her from her masochism, to her lack of common sense and unrequited crush on tsubame.
Nov 9, 2018 11:50 AM

Oct 2018
Fun fact: actual Hentai manga artists did Key Animation for this episode. Typehatena (real name Yuki Komatsu) obviously animated that Udon slurping scene.

This episode had great animation nevertheless.
Nov 9, 2018 11:51 AM

Jan 2013
i like that a pedophile and a stalker masochist had Misha reevaluate her future in life
Nov 9, 2018 1:18 PM

Jul 2015
Midori is acting like a bitch.
Literally.

Nov 9, 2018 1:42 PM
Mar 2017
Midori was the funniest thing in this episode.
The new girl makes her introduction and does it quite shockingly, Misha and Mimika call the police to arrest this strange girl.
Midori was Tsubame's partner in the army and she falls in love with the maid.
Midori is a masochist and this is due to the appearance of Tsubame.
Poor Misha who had to listen to the whole story of Midori, her responses to the rare woman made me laugh every time.
Misha sees Midori's appearance as an opportunity to get rid of Tsubame, but i never thought that she would fire Tsubame and contract Midori.
I have a feeling that firing Tsubame will not be easy and in the end Misha will regret getting rid of Tsubame.
Nov 9, 2018 1:49 PM

Jul 2015
Yeah, Kamoi is actually a pretty normal person in comparison xDD
Nov 9, 2018 1:51 PM

Apr 2015
Midori is quite the weirdo, here I thought she would be another lolicon, but she has a thing for Tsubame. Lmao that scene with the dogs in their cages and Midori being there with them.. and then the frisbee scene, that stuff just cracks me up XD

Something I can relate to...
Nov 9, 2018 1:53 PM
Oct 2017
The fact that tsubame leaves the army is probably related to the fact that she wears an eye patch, we do not show the top of her face in the flashback that shows her from the barracks

Successful entry for the former lieutenant, 3 research notices, 2 arrests in 1 episode .....
Little thought for Tsubame who was sent back by Misha
Nov 9, 2018 2:16 PM

Apr 2012
I was kinda impressed with the alarm system those kids have. Looks practical and useful in bad situation.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Nov 9, 2018 2:51 PM

Aug 2012

HAHAHA OK, i take it back, this is the funniest episode yet!
Nov 9, 2018 4:03 PM

Jun 2017
LMAOOO! This was already cracked to 500% and they managed to push it to 1000% LOL. Midori is a GENIUS addition, I enjoyed every minute of her :DDD. She came so out of the blue I was mind blown.

Timz0r said:
Well, atleast I can relate sometimes with Misha.

CeddyyBearr said:
Midori is quite the weirdo, here I thought she would be another lolicon, but she has a thing for Tsubame. Lmao that scene with the dogs in their cages and Midori being there with them.. and then the frisbee scene, that stuff just cracks me up XD

Something I can relate to...

I'd never thought I'd see so many old memes reborn in anime...

MaceChan said:
Fun fact: actual Hentai manga artists did Key Animation for this episode. Typehatena (real name Yuki Komatsu) obviously animated that Udon slurping scene.

This episode had great animation nevertheless.

Wow! It looked way to good compared to the rest of the episode (not that it was bad overall, it had a few derp shots but it was the usual nice quality).

MrAwesome2018 said:

I wonder if they uncensor this for the BD release :D.
Nov 9, 2018 4:46 PM
Jun 2017
Kamoi' military life has been shown on todays episode... and did she just fired her?!!! Ohh im so excited about next weeks episode...
Nov 9, 2018 4:46 PM

Feb 2014
Decent ep, not a massive fan of the change in animation. Also no clue if all the memesubs were legit or just there because "omglolmemes" :/

Nov 9, 2018 5:57 PM

Aug 2018
Damn that was a funny episode, though Mischa could work on being a little nicer.
Nov 9, 2018 5:59 PM
Mar 2018
I'm glad I picked up this anime this season, wow!! It's pretty unpredictable and kind of unbelievable. I love Midori, I think her art style is very nice but I also think she is super cute with short hair =w= I wish Misha would've been quieter as Midori was telling her love story at the JSDF but it's whatever. 5/5
Nov 9, 2018 6:26 PM

Aug 2015
Midorin is bucking for a section 8 in that flashback lol

Just when you think Midorin is nuttier than Kamoi, that Lady and the Tramp noodle scene happens

Misha makes a good straightman( girl)

Of course the one who is asked to take seat over there isn't Kamoi lol
Nov 9, 2018 7:22 PM

May 2018
last week they gave us new loli, now they gave us a new muscle girl?
Nov 9, 2018 7:43 PM
Jul 2010
Wow ... that animation though
I didn't expect this kind of "low quality animation" tbh
not a big fan
the episode was fun tho...
Nov 9, 2018 8:47 PM

Oct 2015
FIRED! Tell me it ain't so?

I like Midorin but nah! Tsubame is the best maid after Roberta of course. I wonder how is she gonna take it though, I really can't wait?
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 9, 2018 9:02 PM

Jul 2017
That was a nice recovery episode from the last 2 weeks. Hilarious episode here XD

I love the Lieutenant masochist <3
Nov 9, 2018 10:54 PM
Jun 2016
Udon is the new pocky!

Some more background on our maid...and I feel we haven't heard the real reason why she left the JSDF.

Lol...so Tsubame has a stalker! Looks like the ladies all love Tsubame. (If I was a straignt lady too,I would want to marry Tsubame, )

I kind of feel sorry for the First Lieutenant. Hope she gets let down easy next episode....

Finally, looks like the FBI was in action a lot today!
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Nov 9, 2018 10:57 PM
Jun 2016
MrAwesome2018 said:

FBI..Department of Hentai and Lolicons.....Japanese branch. We have apprehended the lolicon and are taking her into custody!

No, Officer, I can explain! Wai....NOOOOOOOO

heheheh
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Nov 10, 2018 12:08 AM

Mar 2014
sloppy animation but involves with a lot of movements
Nov 10, 2018 12:15 AM

May 2015
ANTI-LOLICON ALARM!!!!

First Lieutenant Ukai? What the hell is wrong with these military chicks turned maids?

MIDORIN!!!

Lol I like that short pause after Midorin climbed down and Misha and Tsubame waited until she was gone.

This face tells you everything you need to know:

"Is the JSDF full of perverts?" EXACTLY!

SOMEBODY MEME THIS! SOMEBODY MEME THIS!!!

"Tsubame is Venus."
"I don't want to live on this planet anymore." ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Ok, the animation of Midorin meeting and clasping Tsubame's hand while Misha's pop up was animating at the bottom of the screen may not be smooth, but that was an awesome touch.

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WOMAN!?

"I'm going to keep saying this, but I don't get you at all." Misha just standing there and listening to Midori is just hilarious.

Midori's family is rich! Well that explains her gothic lolita dress...

"She was in the street taking off her clothes and approaching a young girl." WTFLOL! I'M DONE!

TSUBAME IS FIRED!

Funniest episode of the series so far! The art had some issues, but the animation with the different movements and facial expressions was great though a bit choppy. Looking forward to more Midorin!
TarotistNov 10, 2018 12:21 AM
Nov 10, 2018 6:01 AM

Jul 2015
I'm not sure if it's me or the episode, but I noticed a lot of Fish Eye Lens in the episode which I liked quite a bit. And the expressions and animation were absolutely fun this episode. I look forward to seeing how hard the new girl fails at being a maid. Tsubame may be a freaky lolicon, but she does a damn good job.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Nov 10, 2018 9:46 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Feels like they really changed the animation style for this episode... I don't really like it tbh, doesn't feel like Doga Kobo so much anymore
Nov 10, 2018 1:01 PM

Nov 2012
The hell happened to the animation in this episode?
Nov 11, 2018 12:42 AM
Oct 2012
Vanschia said:
FallenEntity said:
on a side note I'm really impressed with the animation in this episode in goes in all kinds of directions sometimes good and sometimes bad.
_Haruho said:
ButtSlapper said:
Plantz said:

Wtf are you talking about? This anime has some of the best animation in this season.
Nov 11, 2018 5:01 AM

Oct 2018
HaXXspetten said:
Feels like they really changed the animation style for this episode... I don't really like it tbh, doesn't feel like Doga Kobo so much anymore
Akira Hamaguchi was the animation director of this week's episode. He is an amazing animator, who has done a lot of great scenes on TV anime. His most famous scene would probably be that Minotaur fight from Danmachi. If someone like him is heavily involved in a show, it attracts a lot of young talent. He let those talents run wild, in the same way shows like Fate/Apo, Mob Psycho or to some extent Konosuba did. The result is, that you get a lot of fluid movement with rather unconventional drawings. I love it, but I know most anime fans find it distracting, especially on a show about cute girls.
Nov 11, 2018 6:56 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
MaceChan said:
HaXXspetten said:
Akira Hamaguchi was the animation director of this week's episode. He is an amazing animator, who has done a lot of great scenes on TV anime. His most famous scene would probably be that Minotaur fight from Danmachi. If someone like him is heavily involved in a show, it attracts a lot of young talent. He let those talents run wild, in the same way shows like Fate/Apo, Mob Psycho or to some extent Konosuba did. The result is, that you get a lot of fluid movement with rather unconventional drawings. I love it, but I know most anime fans find it distracting, especially on a show about cute girls.
Mm but that kind of fluidity is much more suitable for something with a lot of movement like an action anime or a sports series than a moe show. Sacrificing cuteness for motion isn't really worth it for an anime like this imo
Nov 11, 2018 7:42 AM

Apr 2015
Fucking hell, 'Doga' Kobo at its Doga best. Like they're showing off their skills. Very surprised some has said the animation is 'low-quality', look at the bloody movement. It's outstanding.

Unfortunately although it helps, it doesn't help THAT much in a show like this. The episode itself wasn't that good, the jokes weren't particularly funny and the flashbacks were dull.
Nov 11, 2018 8:38 AM

Jul 2017
I love the new character. GEEEEEEEET F***ED PERV TSUBA.
Nov 11, 2018 9:12 AM

Nov 2012
creaothceann said:
Vanschia said:
FallenEntity said:
_Haruho said:
ButtSlapper said:
Plantz said:

Wtf are you talking about? This anime has some of the best animation in this season.
If you think that's good animation you need to get your eyes checked. Something clearly changed between this episode and the last and not for the better.
Nov 11, 2018 1:06 PM

Mar 2018
i just ROFL in the dogs part, just so pure gold comedy and dont forget the loli analizing so freaking funny it made my week...
Nov 12, 2018 4:47 AM

Apr 2015
is it me or Midorin chara design is like from Oreimo??
Nov 12, 2018 1:59 PM
Jan 2016
Funny episode!

We meet Midorin, i laugh a lot with her, really didn't expect that!

Interactions with police made me laught a lot of times!

Didn't expect pancake bait to work that well, so funny!

Dog jokes this episode were hilarious, and Modorin really have a lack on common! And Misha's reactions to Midorin backstory were priceless!

Didn't expect Misha to fire Tsubame, i wonder how she will react!

Nov 13, 2018 12:03 AM

Oct 2008
haha so this time, new character Midorin was hired by Misha so that Tsubame would be fired! nice plan!
4/5.

Nov 13, 2018 4:30 AM

Jan 2011
The shit Misha puts up with.
Nov 14, 2018 2:50 AM

Mar 2017
So basically Midorin is a masochist xD Damn hilarious episode.
And who doesn't love flashback stories specially when it's this funny.
Nov 14, 2018 4:34 AM
Nov 2018
This is the funniest episode so far. I like Midori. I don't care her personality just marry me!
Nov 14, 2018 6:09 PM

Jun 2012
Plantz said:
creaothceann said:

If you think that's good animation you need to get your eyes checked. Something clearly changed between this episode and the last and not for the better.

I didn't notice anything? I even think the animation was better than in the last episode. If you guys want to see bad animation watch the current Imouto anime, after that you will notice a difference for sure.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

82 by cachaito »»
Apr 26, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

42 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 23, 2023 9:37 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2018

41 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 21, 2023 5:28 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2018

48 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 18, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2018

62 by FedeMetal »»
Dec 15, 2023 10:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.