Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jun 9, 2016 9:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Koro-sensei taught them well, he taught the students really well. I like how they are using all their skills including fighting with stealth, military tactics, and using team strategies this episode.

Good action as well, Karma impressed me he most.

Happy Birthday to Sensei as well!
Jun 9, 2016 10:03 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Best birthday present that a proud assassin and teacher can ask for

Best boy Karma's stand out performance aside, everyone was the MVP in this one and I couldn't have been even more proud and emotional by it :'')
Jun 9, 2016 10:28 AM

Sep 2015
hey I cried
They appeared out of nowhere, fck that anti-Koro-sensei barrier

The fight in the forest is a bit different from the manga but imo I think they made a good choice by doing like this
xSkipiJun 9, 2016 10:32 AM
Jun 9, 2016 11:24 AM
Sep 2014
To Quote Good Ol JR "This battle between soon to be Assassinated Kuro sensei and Shiro is going to be a slobber-knocker"
Jun 9, 2016 11:38 AM

Jun 2013
Damn good episode!
Only three left :'(
Jun 9, 2016 11:56 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Damn, it's almost over. :(
Jun 9, 2016 11:56 AM

Jul 2014
Just as it was starting to get really interesting as well...
Jun 9, 2016 12:06 PM
Jul 2018
Koro-sensei taught his students very well.

Things are getting interesting!!
Jun 9, 2016 12:08 PM

Jan 2014
KoroSensei gonna kick some ass

Happy Birthday was too sweet <3
Jun 9, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2015
during the first half i was wondering how they were planning to fill another three whole episodes... well, with that twist and cliffhanger i'm definitely not wondering anymore.

GO, KORO-SENSEI !! BEAT 'EM UP REAL GOOD
"No need for love! Just give me sugar!!" - a lazy ossan

+ 4 more~!
Jun 9, 2016 12:18 PM

Mar 2013
Whoa what an episode the first half was filled with emotion and assassination combat with some humor mixed in but that second half was all out action and it's only going to get better in the next episode.
Jun 9, 2016 12:27 PM

Jan 2015
Let's see... Countdown to Koro-Sensei's deadline is THREE hours and episodes left until the final is two? four? Oh wait, it's THREE episodes. Does it have any "special" meaning behind it? Does it means it'll be One hour in "their world" for the next three episodes? Who knows.
Well, happy bust... I mean happy birthday to you, Koro-sensei.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 9, 2016 12:38 PM

Jun 2014
I didn't even realize this at first but I'm a little disappointed that they completely cut out the students' encounter with the guy who had a scar on his face. Oh well, it was expected since there was so much content that needed to be put into this season in order to finish the whole story. The final battle commences.....Koro-sensei certainly has his hands (or should I say tentacles) full. I don't think my feels are ready for these last 3 episodes.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 9, 2016 12:45 PM

Feb 2013
2 vs 1, Koro doesn't look like he has a chance in this fight.
Jun 9, 2016 12:59 PM

Dec 2014
Amazing episode again. Very emotional too.

E-class wrecked the soldiers, That Karma-Nagisa combo was so epic.

Teared up during Koro-sensei's last lesson T.T
The birthday present was such a beautiful heartwarming scene, I even sang along.
Screw those interruptions but damn it got intense really fast.

Koro-senseo standing up amidst the smoke ready to go full power 2v1 was just awesome.

Can't wait for the last few episodes, I'm sure I'm gonna tear up in every episode.
Jun 9, 2016 1:06 PM

Apr 2014
That was a good episode

Jun 9, 2016 1:32 PM

Aug 2010
I don't even mind them changing the Black Ops to normal fodder military seeing how everything else was done.

The Happy Birthday part was soooo beautiful and sad :*) Man this series is so great.

And it's nice seeing Yanagisawa actually sacrificing himself and not just watching talking from the shadows like a coward
Jun 9, 2016 1:50 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Besides the fact that the military looked like a joke in this episode (as supposed to the manga) this was a great episode. Shiro and the new Shinigami are here to mess things up. Time for Koro-sensei to go all out :D

5/5
Jun 9, 2016 2:15 PM

Jul 2015
I can just say I'm hyped af for next week!
Jun 9, 2016 3:56 PM

Jul 2013
Great episode. Those soldiers getting fodderized that easily by the E Class dissapointed me, but well, since they were in their natural habitat, it was nothing strange they were defeated at the end.

That birthday cake was a nice detail for their part, but made me sad knowing the possible fate of Koro-sensei.

The appearence of Yanagisawa and the Shinigami was badass. The final bosses are here to have the final battle against Koro-sensei. Really excited for the next episode (only three more and this will end :( )
Jun 9, 2016 4:38 PM

Dec 2012
Wonderful episode.
Those military guys stood no chance against the students. They know the mountain too well.
Lol Karma & his torture techniques. That one guy was a bit of trouble.
Remember to make sure he stays down before you Hi-five each other.

Actually teared up a bit when the students finally reunited with Koro-Sensei. Even when there is a giant laser pointing down & ready to kill you, Koro-Sensei still gives everyone a lesson. Such wonderful words of wisdom there.
That cake looked really delicious. All the students singing Happy Birthday in English was the sweetest thing ever.
That bastard Yanagisawa & the Shinigami ruined the moment. How can you destroy a perfectly good looking cake like that.

Shinigami 2.0 is freaking terrifying. He is a monster & is a lot faster & stronger than Koro-Sensei. Even Yanagisawa has been enhanced.
This is going to be a tough battle.

3 more episodes left.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 9, 2016 6:05 PM

Oct 2014
So Final Boss Time, huh?
I will miss this series ;_;
Jun 9, 2016 7:04 PM

Oct 2014
I think 3 episodes are a bit too much actually... will they add more epilogue content? I hope so.
Jun 9, 2016 7:34 PM

Aug 2015
What's the point of having this giant tentacle fight right at the end, when they already had him trapped, with three hours remaining? Action for the sake of action is not necessary.
Overkill, much?

This is the first time I've ever had something negative to say about this show XD I've loved it so far. I just.. Ugh. Don't kill KoroSensei. :(
Jun 9, 2016 7:45 PM

Oct 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
I didn't even realize this at first but I'm a little disappointed that they completely cut out the students' encounter with the guy who had a scar on his face. Oh well, it was expected since there was so much content that needed to be put into this season in order to finish the whole story. The final battle commences.....Koro-sensei certainly has his hands (or should I say tentacles) full. I don't think my feels are ready for these last 3 episodes.

They replaced Houjou with a generic character, that was easily the worst part.

How are they gonna fill in the next 3 episodes ? Will they drag the final fight? Or we will see the Extra Chapter of the last volumes being animated?

Jun 9, 2016 9:00 PM

Nov 2015
Real bad ass combo from Karma and Nagisa!
They ruined the birthday celebration. I want Korosensei to finish them.
It is almost over :'(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 9, 2016 10:42 PM

Jul 2012
Kinda disappointed with the fight since they skipped Houjou's epic fight (manga) and the reason they won.
Jun 9, 2016 11:11 PM

Apr 2013
Awesome episode again! The end is drawing so near~ :/ gonna miss this show when it's over. Happy birthday song was feelsyyy.
Jun 9, 2016 11:15 PM

Dec 2009
Karma and Nagisa were fucking amazing this episode, there's a reason they're my favorite characters ;D

Birthday celebration brought the feels :( damn them for ruining it

Shiro and The Reaper are the final villains eh? Definitely saw that coming.

3 more episodes left, don't know how I feel :l
Jun 9, 2016 11:15 PM

Dec 2014
Well celebrating the birthday was so unexpected and then the reapers entry just made it all worse.... the finally episodes are just so amazing
Jun 9, 2016 11:17 PM

Jan 2014
I was not expecting a huge fight like this. Then again, I never expected a lot of things from this show but it has proved again and again why it's one of my favorites.

The teamwork between Karma and Nagisa was such a great moment.

I'm disappointed that Koro-sensei didn't even get to have a bite of his cake.

Also, how did "The Reaper" get past the barrier if he's like Koro-sensei? Did that cloak somehow protect him?
JotakakJun 9, 2016 11:21 PM
Jun 9, 2016 11:54 PM

May 2008
Next episode is going to be intense, I can't wait ;A;. The action definitely comes across a lot better in the anime, although that's not a fault of the mangaka -- it's just a limitation of the medium.

Nagisa and Karma's premature high-five was pretty cute.

Jotakak said:

Also, how did "The Reaper" get past the barrier if he's like Koro-sensei? Did that cloak somehow protect him?

Yes, most likely, considering the barrier only destroys the tentacle cells. I'm sure Yanagisawa made it out of some anti-barrier material since he's shown to be pretty smart and all. Unless he's been hanging around since before they put the barrier up, but it's been there a week, so...

EDIT: They can easily drag the rest of the series over three episodes, people should stop worying lol.

Zazie122Jun 10, 2016 12:00 AM
Jun 10, 2016 3:14 AM

Jul 2013
That was such a heart warming reunion, but the fact that there are only three episodes left is a little bit hard to accept no matter how they end the story.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
Jun 10, 2016 3:20 AM

Jan 2011
Well shit, son. He's gone and turned into a final RPG boss.
Jun 10, 2016 3:32 AM

Jun 2012
Shimai_ni said:
That was such a heart warming reunion, but the fact that there are only three episodes left is a little bit hard to accept no matter how they end the story.

As Koro Sensei said: "Such is life", move on. XD
Jun 10, 2016 3:37 AM

Aug 2014
I can't wait. I need to see the rest. Such an entertaining anime.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Jun 10, 2016 4:52 AM

Feb 2014
I'm not surprised that the soldiers were easily defeated by Class 3-E, since they were in the mountains, were the students know all too well. =)

The surprise happy birthday cake to Koro-Sensei was fantastic, that I couldn't help but sing along with the rest of the class, even Terasaka was forced to sing as well! XD

Sadly, the cake was destroyed by the return of Yanagishima and the "Reaper", who've both are ready to go all out on Koro-Sensei in this final boss-like fight. At Mach 40, the Reaper can easily intercept and pummel Koro-Sensei, while Yanagi can use his eye to stun(?) Koro-Sensei in place.

I'm not sure how Koro-Sensei can win this, but he's going to go all out too. You can do it Koro-Sensei! ^_^
Jun 10, 2016 6:12 AM

Jun 2013
that was really good oh man the next episode is gonna be epic
Jun 10, 2016 8:26 AM

Feb 2016
LN3000 said:
What's the point of having this giant tentacle fight right at the end, when they already had him trapped, with three hours remaining? Action for the sake of action is not necessary.
Overkill, much?

Probably just to fill the remaining three episodes.
"There’s no point in the world. But isn’t that wonderful? Because if there isn’t one, then you can decide what it is for yourself."
~ Filicia Heideman, Sora no Woto

"Senpai...please grow up."
~ Fumi Manjoume, Aoi Hana

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring."
~ Yunocchi, Hidamari Sketch: Sae and Hiro's Graduation Arc

Jun 10, 2016 10:00 AM
Feb 2015
Jaguar-chan said:
LN3000 said:
Overkill, much?

Probably just to fill the remaining three episodes.

or maybe those 2 people had a grudge against koro sensei
Jun 10, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2015
I actually prefer they beat normal army, rather than special army as in the manga. Because I don't really like how it introduced the special army, and then beaten easily, just in short amount of time. That's just unnecessary.

LN3000 said:
Overkill, much?

This is the first time I've ever had something negative to say about this show XD I've loved it so far. I just.. Ugh. Don't kill KoroSensei. :(

REVENGE!!!
I believe it's clear in the manga, maybe next episode?

But they hold a grudge to korosensei. They also said that they want korosensei to have a horrible death in front of student. I guess, that's enough for a reason, isn't it?

Edit: Add last paragraph.
void_spaceJun 10, 2016 10:11 AM
Jun 10, 2016 10:25 AM

Dec 2012
aditriz said:
I actually prefer they beat normal army, rather than special army as in the manga. Because I don't really like how it introduced the special army, and then beaten easily, just in short amount of time. That's just unnecessary.

LN3000 said:
Overkill, much?

REVENGE!!!
I believe it's clear in the manga, maybe next episode?

But they hold a grudge to korosensei. They also said that they want korosensei to have a horrible death in front of student. I guess, that's enough for a reason, isn't it?

Edit: Add last paragraph.

Yeah, those were the reasons, but there is another one - koro-sensei was a military experiment to begin with, so to destroy him entirely is not what they wanted, and are doing it only as last resort. As that commander (whoever he was) said, to have koro-sensei's dead body or at least actual combat data would be great.
"To die without wishing for rebirth might be a priceless joy" - Ginko, Mushishi
Jun 10, 2016 10:30 AM

Mar 2013
...I really think that even if series has happy ending, it wouldn't really reflect back on the score out of the shock or "that was for the best" factor.
On the contrary, I think it'd be endearing if he gets to live seeing the growth of his students from the sidelines. Happy endings aren't bad at all if executed properly.

*Sigh* But what am I saying, knowing the general gist how it'll end :(
Jun 10, 2016 12:52 PM

Feb 2014
FinalFlash18 said:
...I really think that even if series has happy ending, it wouldn't really reflect back on the score out of the shock or "that was for the best" factor.
On the contrary, I think it'd be endearing if he gets to live seeing the growth of his students from the sidelines. Happy endings aren't bad at all if executed properly.

*Sigh* But what am I saying, knowing the general gist how it'll end :(

Actually I'd say judging by the nature of the show so far, a happy ending is more than possible. They could carry it out pretty well too imo.
Jun 10, 2016 12:58 PM

Jun 2016
The chapter was good, it was emotional :v now I hope too the fight xd
Jun 10, 2016 1:08 PM

Jul 2015
Aahhh... that was a wonderful episode... and the engrish birthday song was fantastic. Koro-sensei is a fantastic teacher teaching an absolutely wonderful class that I will miss once it's over.

I did not see the Reaper coming back at all, and I completely forgot about that guy with him. I was wondering what they were going to do for the final three episodes.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 10, 2016 1:50 PM

Oct 2013
Happy Birthday to Koro-sensei!
dammit the man just had to ruin the cake to make that grand entrance
am i seein transformed sensei next week omfg yo

"Hello."

Jun 10, 2016 3:27 PM

Mar 2014
Oh god I had completely forgotten about that annoying Shinigami brat

Can't wait until he and that old fuckface get their shit wrecked
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 10, 2016 3:56 PM

Oct 2014
koro senseis deadline in three hours = namek will explode in five minutes, but on a smaller scale

I was actually expecting that cake to be their final assassination attempt
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where the villas are, and i am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and i get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but i occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get 8 hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last checkup."
Jun 10, 2016 4:11 PM
Sep 2015
The Happy Birthday song made me laugh and cry at the same time. It was beautiful. I thought about Yanagisawa and where he could be at the beginning of the episode and then he just appeared o_o.

Amazing episode again. I don't want it to end :(
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

471 by Mohammad7799 »»
May 13, 3:30 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

320 by Dractune »»
May 12, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

127 by AnimeChusthaBro »»
May 1, 2:41 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

200 by bubba460z »»
Apr 30, 10:48 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.