Note: Friend requests are going to be rejected unless you talk or interact with me first. If you send me one without having talking with you before, I'm going to reject it.
Why Fate fandom is the real deal
We combine the obsessiveness of Tolkien with the divisiveness of Star Trek, the powerlevels of DBZ with the waifu wars of Sailor Moon and the grimderp of Berserk with the word salad of GitS the pretentiousness of Eva and the memeyness of JoJo. Truly we are the apex predators of animu fandom.
WELCOME TO MY PROFILE
Im a guy from Spain interested in the world of manga/anime. I was interested in it since I started watching Dragon Ball. Before starting the hobby of watching anime seriously, I watched Naruto, One Piece and Bleach, but now they have ceased to interest me.
With Blood+ I began to see other anime besides those three, and this is why I have great affection for the series. Today I like many type of anime.
• Im not a native english speaker, so my english sucks. Be forgivable if you notice my atrocious grammar.
• I try to eat food of all types to be sane, but my favourite food is the pasta.
• My favourite color is the green. I like all the colours though.
• I really love animals, my favourites ones being the reptiles. For that reason, I also LOVE dinosaurs. However, I have a weakness for seals, they are the cutest animals ever.
• I practise swimming and sometimes I run for health. I'm not much a sport fan.
• History is my favourite subject. Currently I study in the college.
• I'm a bit pessimistic sometimes, but not so much. Don't think that I'm an emo kid.
• Im very tidy. I can't stand dirt and I feel the necessity to clean something dirty when I see it. I'm also very clean and I love taking showers, since I cannot stand being dirty.
• I try to be a funny guy who don't cause problems. If you think that I have been bad with you, you could talk to me and resolve the misunderstanding.
• Sometimes I post trolling, don't take this seriously, is only a joke.
ABOUT MY ANIME TASTES
• I watched anime practically since I was a child (Pokemon, Dragon Ball...), but I started to watch anime with regularity since 2012.
• I don't have a favourite genre, I could watch anything if the anime call my attention. Battle shounens are cool though, and a good comedy, too.
• If an anime makes me laugh, cry, give many surprises along in it's duration and have moments that really impact me, it's very probable that I ended liking it.
• I absolutely love over the top animes, if they have action (like Hellsing or JoJo), better.
• I love many seiyuus, and if an anime have any of them, I will probably watch it independently of it is bad or good.
• I never drop an anime. I'm a masochist (or maybe a perfectionist?) and I will complete anything that I start to watch.
• Like I said above, I try to be open minded and before judge a series, I will watch it.
• I accept recommendations.
• I don't consider the animes that I dropped bad, simply I lost the interest in them.
• The fact I didn't liked an anime that you like doesn't mean I hate you, I simply dislike the series.
• My favourites section are ordered in alphabetical order, with the surnames first. Their order are not ranks.
• I'm a big sucker of the Nasuverse and the Monogatari Series.
Since I'm too lazy to explain my scores, I will make it via gifs.
I don't rate-Anime projects who goes beyond masterpiece and therefore needs an 11 (Mori no Andou, Inferno Cop), music videos, inexistent projects (Shingetsutan Tsukihime)
MY DROPPED ANIMES
As a completionist, I never drop any of the series I decide to start, but since this moment, I had in my list some dropped series who are only animes who I watched and I never completed/decide to follow when I started to watch anime in a serious way. Because they weren't really dropped series, I decided to eliminate all the dropped animes of my list and put this instead, as a way to show I don't drop nothing currently.
Say hello to Axel, the Fraxure
GAR appreciation (FSN Spoilers)
Here we have an appreciation of a man, a man among men, we don't talk about a man, we talk about THE man. A man who can make every living being to fall for him. A man who can become straight males GAR for him. A man whose body is made of swords. A man who can create any weapon. He is a Faker. He is a badass. But above all, he is an Hero.
We don't talk about any man, we talk about THE man, Garcher:
His mere presence invokes badassery. His red clothes, that boots, that white hair, THAT FUCKING POSE. Everything in him is made of manliness, and even his gestures proves to you that you aren't in front of a common man.
And if his design is cool, just contemplate his awesomeness in a fight.
As if this were not enough, then we have an epic fight of him against a dog.
Not to mention his techniques in battle.
And if you make him angry... God forbid you if you pisses him.
Or you would end with your ass kicked.
That is what happens when plebs tries to even put a finger into the GAR's sexy body.
Not even your waifu is safe from his fury.
Despite that, the GAR is not only a fighter, he is also a conqueror and a seductive, and has the ability to made everyone to fell for him. See how in this image the waifu is blushed by the sole presence of the GAR:
In some occasions, that will lead to bloody waifu wars. However, the GAR, cleverly using his skills, can appease them.
However, the GAR's don't only attract females. His manliness can travel dimensions, and men can also felt under his GARness, making them GAR for him. By example, here we have this megane before meeting the GAR:
GAR sense, activated!
Megane after meeting the GAR:
This ability can lead to some ugly consequences, like in this case, when the GAR is so hot that even the city is burning!
Despite this, the GAR, being a true man, is also loyal to his waifu and would do anything to protect her.
Here we have him fighting side by side with his waifu.
Badassery aside, the GAR is also a very balanced man. He combines his fighting skills with his skills in perform the home task, making him the perfect husbando.
And what happens when people say that Gilgamesh is better?
Well, let's say that, unlike the GAR, he doesn't have enough swords.
In summary, we can conclude that the GAR is definitely, the man that we deserve:
Because what's make you GAR is not only how badass you are.
But also stick in what you believe until the end.
Because, that body was certainly made out of swords.
Shake more that ass, girl!
My favorite phone number
The wonderful and respectful TypeMoon's fanbase
Best harem ever
Why Shinji Matou is best character copypasta
Why do I love Shinji so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Shinji isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him walking through Fuyuki, all the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold under the the name of "Matou Orgasm." The very nature of Shinji is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Shinji is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Shinji is not one that is easily penetrated. Shinji is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Shinji is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gourgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of sapphire, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Shinji. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Shinji is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Shinji, the entire Fate series as we know them crumbles. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Shinji so much.
Pick your favorite Seibah based in your favourite Dorito flavour!
You haven't watched the Monogatari Series yet? Then have some Monogatari greatness
Still not convinced? Watch this video:
Do you even Shaft, mate?
Best lolis of all time
Toothbrush is love, toothbrush is life (click the image to watch more toothbrush's greatness)
Nothing like two cute imoutos to wake up you all the mornings ^_^
Words of wisdom:
Why Mayoiga is for Chads
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Mayoiga. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of deconstruction theory most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Lovepon's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into her characterisation- her personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Mayoiga truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the main cast's existential song "The Unlucky Hippopotamus," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Mari Okada's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Nyanta tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
When I foresee a shitstorm
Haters gonna hate
Remember, remember the 12th of November
The adorable hiatus seal
Posting this in the profile till Made in Abyss season 2 comes (WARNING: Contains spoilerrs).