Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 10, 2016 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Irina still hot as ever still. So seductive :3

I liked the episode even though it wasn't as thrilling as some of the previous ones. Just a nice way for all the kids to come together and enjoy life (except perhaps Gakushu). I want to protect Nagisa's smile. The trap revelation though. Delicious episode.
Stark700Mar 10, 2016 11:19 AM
Mar 10, 2016 10:35 AM

Sep 2015
Kunudooooon is back !
Very good episode
It's nice to see previous characters (Yuji >_<)
Mar 10, 2016 10:39 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That nod at Shokugeki no Souma during the part with the delinquents made me laugh xD

But what was even funnier was how Karma and Rio exploited the fuck out of Nagisa so that they could milk Yuji.....The things they wanted him to do were too much LMFAOOO

Still, I was very moved by the talk that Nagisa gave him after he came clean and then seeing what Yuji did for them with his blog afterwards....It was just really nice to see so many people come to support them and especially the little kids from that school

Seeing the assassins again was nice too and I'm glad that Bitch-Sensei's teacher lived (Which reminds me, her role in this episode was funny too) and also seeing that guy that licks his gun again creeped me out lol and I laughed when Karma trolled that one guy that he fought against during that island arc xD

Overall it was a great episode, we see that Nagisa finally reconciled with his mom and that even though Class E lost to Amano (Holy fuck his class' stuff was ridiculous lol) they still got the recognition they rightfully deserved.....The principle at the end scared me tho

And LMAOOOOOO Kuroko shouldn't you be playing Basketball with Seirin xDDD Man the cameos were real in this episode lol....And Karasuma found out about the wig thing too xD
TokoyaMar 10, 2016 10:47 AM
Mar 10, 2016 10:44 AM
Jul 2018
The part with the delinquents made me laugh!

Nice to see the previous characters!
Mar 10, 2016 10:47 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome ep. Gotta love seeing E-class REKTing some shit.

Dat bitch sensei seduction was too much <3

Rio using Nagisa as a trap was so hilarious and Karma trying to exploit the situation more XD

Karasuma asking Korosensei about the wig was hilarious

Principal's turn nxt. Can't wait
Mar 10, 2016 11:11 AM

Jan 2015
Not again... For a second there, I thought it was Asano.

Aww, Sakura and Yuji and even her mom?! are back to see Nagisa. And even more people for the food. Guess the only "enemy" in this Episode is just Asano and his gang.
MasceraMar 10, 2016 11:22 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Mar 10, 2016 11:32 AM
Nov 2015
Mascera said:
Not again... For a second there, I thought it was Asano.

Oh god, if that was Asano, I would have died out of the what the hellness
Mar 10, 2016 11:40 AM

Jul 2015
Good episode, i like this anime but what really keep me coming again each weak is korosensei past with that girl, i'm really interested to know about it !
Mar 10, 2016 11:51 AM

Oct 2014
TIL Anime can get you naturalized xD
Mar 10, 2016 11:58 AM

Feb 2015
wait a minute.....

is it only me or eveyone realize that person ? Kuruko from Kuruko no Basket ?!?!!!
i didn't watch the anime but i know the MC and i have seen it before so is that really Kuroko LOL ? easter egg in this episode.

it was a great episode overall. i see that rich guy has changed because of nagisa huh ? glad to hear that. and that little girl with pink hair....man....that's so sweet...nagisa is her tutor now....X3 where is Kayano btw ? where is pudding ?! XD

Fuwa: "We wanted to get lots of reaction shots out of them, but "those cooking anime" have a monopoly on that"
LOL i see what you were trying to say right there XD
YizelTroMar 10, 2016 12:02 PM
Mar 10, 2016 12:05 PM

Feb 2013
Nice episode, almost all characters went to eat at E class, except the Reaper.
Lol, the faces of those delinquents were funny, but they didn't return from the A T M?
I didn't notice if they did.
Mar 10, 2016 12:16 PM
Oct 2014
Tevens said:
wait a minute.....

is it only me or eveyone realize that person ? Kuruko from Kuruko no Basket ?!?!!!
i didn't watch the anime but i know the MC and i have seen it before so is that really Kuroko LOL ? easter egg in this episode.

It is "Kuroko" from "Kuroko no basket" , and The guy wearing green and has a pink hair is "Saiki Kusuo" from "Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan" and The one with a yellow afro is "Bobobo bo Bo bobo" from "Bobobo bo Bo bobo"
The last one I feel like i see her before, but I can't seem to remember where, she's probably from a series that contain her name or part of it in the title, like the other 3.
Mar 10, 2016 12:17 PM

Jul 2014
Fun episode to bring back loads of old characters again. Never thought we'd see those delinquents or other assassins again, and I thought Lovro was dead, so their returns were pleasant surprises. I also kinda felt sorry for Nagisa this ep, being forced to dress as a girl and having to tell Yuji the truth, but he was going to have to at some point, so at least that's sorted now.

Great episode.
Mar 10, 2016 12:28 PM

Oct 2014

One of the best episode of the season so far!

I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mar 10, 2016 12:32 PM

Dec 2014
The look at the principal face at the end... Something is bound to happen in the next episode.... Good to see Alll the old characters in this episode
ibraheem234Mar 10, 2016 12:53 PM
Mar 10, 2016 12:37 PM

Nov 2011
I liked this episode, it felt like a break and it was good to see basically all the characters return. That's always fun.

That Food Wars reference though! Lol
That KoroSensei face when Karasume asked him about the wig had me in tears.

I'm also curious about the girl in KoroSensei's past, I assume we'll find out before the anime is over.

Uh oh here comes the Principal.

EternalCurse said:

It is "Kuroko" from "Kuroko no basket" , and The guy wearing green and has a pink hair is "Saiki Kusuo" from "Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan" and The one with a yellow afro is "Bobobo bo Bo bobo" from "Bobobo bo Bo bobo"
The last one I feel like i see her before, but I can't seem to remember where, she's probably from a series that contain her name or part of it in the title, like the other 3.

It's Nika from "Switch Girl"
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 10, 2016 12:51 PM

Jun 2014
Lol at the nod to Shokugeki no Souma and the Kuroko cameo. I love it when this series does those little easter eggs.

Not as thrilling as the last few episodes obviously, but it's still cool to see the productive way the class uses their limited resources to help get them through the festival. It was also nice to see some familiar faces again like Lovro and those guys from the first season's final arc. The ending looked pretty ominous though.........
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 10, 2016 1:03 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. School Festival Time.
I love how the students used the mountain to gather their resources to make the food.
Those acorn noodles look really good Would love to try them.
Those bullies from the Class trip trying to stir up trouble, but instead love the food.
Irina-Sensei and her seduction always work like a charm.
Yuji shows up wanting to see Nagisa again.
Nakamura has got some amazing skills switching her skirt for Nagisa's pants without him hardly noticing.
Loved seeing Red Eye, Lovro and all these other assassins that failed to kill Koro-Sensei at Class E's cafe.

OMG Kuroko making a cameo appearance along with some other anime characters was delightful to see.

Class A winning the School festival, but Class E coming in 3rd which is really good.
Lol Karasuma wondering what this wig secret is about.
The principal is up to something.
Santoryu_XBurnerMar 10, 2016 1:09 PM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 10, 2016 1:12 PM

Oct 2014
That change of skirt - pants....

good episode and especially full of references to other works (always of the Shonen Jump).

episode: 5/5

P.S .: Nagisa who claims to be a trap, made me die laughing (and Nakamura-san writing "if you want to convince him, show it!!") WHAT!!?? LOL
GrestMar 10, 2016 1:18 PM
Mar 10, 2016 1:36 PM

Jul 2015
The part with nagisa and yuji was so hilarious, specially karma trying to squeeze money out of him. Even funnier how he helps them get noticed lol. Cameos form Kuroko, Saiki and Bobo were hilarious, specially Kuroko since I'm currently marathoning Kuroko
ReguIusMar 10, 2016 1:40 PM
Mar 10, 2016 2:41 PM

Oct 2011
Everyone that Class E met came to the festival

Yugi helped them out. Great character development for him

SAIKI, KUROKO, BOBOBO, SWITCH GIRL OMG <33

Nagisa revealed to him XDD

WHOA Principal
AnimeFan500Mar 10, 2016 3:03 PM
Mar 10, 2016 2:50 PM

Mar 2015
The real Nagisa-chan is back! She breaks Yuji heart too... Stop with the lies Nagisa-chan. You're just flat and I understand that. *still in denial*

It's nice to see previous characters. Those guys that got beaten up by Koro-sensei, the sniper guy, Sakura, Yuji, the 3 assassins, and finally Lovro is revealed to be alive.

The best part of this episode is probably Nagisa-chan being Nagisa-chan lol. Also it seems that Nagisa's relationship with Sakura got closer.

Mar 10, 2016 3:21 PM

Jul 2013
This episode was basically a gathering of the previous supportings characters of the series! The bullies from the school trip, Red Eye, Lovro (who is still alive, glad the Shinigami didn't killed him), the three assassins of the Island arc (love the gun dude), Yuji (who was the MVP of the episode and has his heart broke), the children and the director of that school the E Class upgraded and even Nagisa's mom (missed a bit her crazy side, but is cool that she and Nagisa reconcilied).

Those cameos of Kuroko, Bobobo and the others were hilarious. So was the moment when Karasuma get mad with Korosensei for the wig thing xD

Next episode, looks that the Principal will make his move. I expect good things from him. He is by far the best antagonist of the show.
Mar 10, 2016 4:07 PM

Jan 2008
Hah, that cameo. For a sec I thought Bobobo was Korosensei and Nagisa was Kuroko. Thought my eyes were playing tricks on me.
Mar 10, 2016 4:50 PM

Dec 2015
Great to see a lot of the characters from season 1 eating at the restaurant. Hilarious seeing Karma be his usual self, and Karasuma getting mad at Korosensei about the wig xD
The look on the principals face at the end O.O He'll probably make his move now.

Mar 10, 2016 5:27 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
That trap reveal, lol! That's a lie too XD. Nice to see Nagisa's mom caring about Nagisa. Lol at Karasuma at the end.

5/5
Mar 10, 2016 5:40 PM

Nov 2014
Nagisa playing a girl again.

KUROKO CAMEO? LOL

Hi there
Mar 10, 2016 5:41 PM
Apr 2015
A reunion somehow of the previously appeared characters. nice! Also probably the last time where Nagisa's a trap. Lol at the last scene with Karasuma and Koro-sensei. Also, that Shokugeki no Soma reference and randomly appearing Kuroko hahaha.
Mar 10, 2016 5:59 PM

Jul 2014
At some point it felt like The Danish Girl.
Fino alla fine…
Mar 10, 2016 6:27 PM

Jun 2013
Was it just me or did I just see Kuroko and Bobobo?

Mar 10, 2016 6:30 PM
Aug 2009
But seriously Nagisa, if you want to be treated like a boy then what the hell?
When he sat down after the confession, it was so decidedly graceful, modest and effeminate that it makes you wonder if he isn't already to far gone as a woman rofl.
Mar 10, 2016 8:15 PM
Mar 2016
This episode was good. It tied things up with the mom and the whole wig thing was hilaruous
Mar 10, 2016 9:40 PM

Jun 2013
Very chill and relaxing episode :)
Mar 10, 2016 10:19 PM

Jan 2014
Irina's so cute.

I'm glad Nakamura apologized to Nagisa about always teasing him for looking feminine. It made me feel better knowing he was all right when it came to handling her and Karma about it.

And Yuji's a bro. It's cool that he still considers Nagisa a friend.
Mar 10, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2012
that cameo haha.
it was nice to see some supporting characters of previos episodes again, especially that guy who puts his gun into the ramen LMAO
Mar 10, 2016 11:46 PM

Dec 2013
EternalCurse said:
Tevens said:
wait a minute.....

You know you watch/read too much anime/manga when you can actually recognize these references.

For those who want to know, the last one is Nika Tamiya from "Switch Girl"
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 11, 2016 1:38 AM
Sep 2014
Very nice episode :) I like how friends and enemies all came together to enjoy a meal at Class E's cafe. Also, a lot of loose ends were tied, like the mom realizing her hold on Nagisa and in a way apologizing for it, Nagisa revealing to Yuji his actual gender and him understanding, and even the kidnappers ended up supporting them while enjoying the menu items xD

Although what I've been itching to know is Korosensei's past and who is the woman of his memories? His girlfriend? Dx
"Crying doesn't mean you're weak. Enduring doesn't mean you're strong." - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar <3
Mar 11, 2016 1:41 AM

Dec 2014
A really calm, rustic and serene episode, I loved it
"Even your weaknesses and faults can become your weapons", I love all these small lessons they bring out through E-class.

That Shougeki reference xD

Nice to see Nagisa's mom getting along with him better, Loved how everyone E-class has met over the course of the series came together for the festival.

Wonder what the principal is planning :o
Mar 11, 2016 2:38 AM

Dec 2012
The Principal's face had "shit" written all over it xD
Mar 11, 2016 2:50 AM

May 2008
Nakamura: Hey sorry for teasing you about looking like a girl, Nagisa. I feel pretty bad.
Nakamura: LOL HERE'S A SKIRT, BRO.

Karma with the signs was probably the best part of the episode. He's such an asshole... I love him though <3.

Since shit gets real after this I don't mind this as a filler episode since everything afterwards is intense as fuck.
Mar 11, 2016 4:25 AM

Jan 2011
Pretty fun to see all those previous characters show up.
Mar 11, 2016 5:27 AM

Oct 2008
I almost began to ship Yuji and Nagisa. Almost!
Mar 11, 2016 5:49 AM

Feb 2014
For some reason, this episode makes me want to ship Nagisa and Nakamura together. The teasing and comedy factor would be endless! XD

There was plenty of cameos of the characters from season 1 and the elementry school group from a few episodes back, as well as noticeable nods to other shows related to WSJ. Good reference to Shokugeki no Souma as well.

The whole scene with Karasuma's wig was really funny! =D

It now looks like class 3-E not only did well in the festival, but FINALLY the word is spreading around the main campus about the success of Class 3-E and how the other students are starting to ditch their hate for the class and now have some positive respect now.

However, the person who's definitely liking this change the least is the person behind the whole 'End Class plan' in the first place, the principal himself. I wonder what he's going to do now that he heard his students all praising class 3-E instead of the usual jibes and insults...
Mar 11, 2016 5:52 AM

Aug 2014
Came here just for this

Kuroko even has the right shirt number. I also recognized Bobobo even though he isn't that popular, so wasn't sure at first. Never heard of the other two.
Mar 11, 2016 6:05 AM

Jun 2013
Yuji is a nice dude i felt bad for him but at least they told him at the end
Mar 11, 2016 6:20 AM

Sep 2014
Nice food. 10/10 would eat.
Mar 11, 2016 8:14 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I feel so bad for Yuji. Poor guy, i loved that he helped the E class.
Mar 11, 2016 1:53 PM

Jun 2013
So Principal Asano's plan backfired lol. He thought that having the E class stuck in the mountains would keep them from excelling as they wouldn't interact with anyone and would give others a feeling that they've been kicked out. Turns out that the mountains are full of stuff the kids can use for whatever they want and come out on top as seen here. They manage to sell their dishes made with stuff freshly picked from the mountains successfully. They were so successful that they came in third despite closing up shop before the end of the day.

The spoiled brat from the hotel infiltration arc of the prequel shows up here to check out Nagisa, and the trap drops the bomb on him telling him that he's a guy. Yuji was referring to Nagisa saying those assassins are comedians when he said that Nagisa is lying. Lol Nakamura telling Nagisa to show him his thing to make him believe lol.

And turns out the spoiled brat has too much time on his hands and he runs a popular food blog and his positive review made the place popular overnight. The brat changed and is now not so much of a brat. He saw how the E kids made use of their surroundings which were supposed to be a weakness and made the best out of it.

And another flashback here. The woman had something in her hand and was most likely referring to whatever turned Koro-sensei into the tentacle monster.

And Nagisa's mom comes back. She sees that her son has learned quite a lot of stuff here and she knows why he wants to stay here so badly and has come to terms with the fact that her son is not like her and can't become like her.

Lol the kids had a dangerous combination going on there – Yada-chan luring in people downstairs and Bitch-sensei trapping people upstairs. And both had ponytails which made them even more dangerous.

And it looks like Asano wants to do something about the kids using their mountainous terrain for their benefit and coming out on top.
Mar 11, 2016 4:13 PM

Aug 2015
This was a pretty chill episode. I think this one of my favourites so far.
Mar 12, 2016 7:37 AM

Aug 2013
That fucking face at the end. I lost it. He had that hilarious expression ''I'm gonna fuck shit up''.

Nakamura is evil. The awesome kind of evil. #DontStopNagisaBullying

Irina, pls. I'm suffocating from heat here.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

105 by the_foundation »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

203 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 17, 8:28 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2016

105 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 17, 12:49 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 3, 2016

163 by fast2611 »»
Apr 11, 2:52 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

117 by heiismyhusbando »»
Apr 8, 1:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.