Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 20, 2021 2:13 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
POINTS INFORMATION UNDER THE RULES

CHALLENGE WILL RUN FROM NOV 20 TO JAN 31 FEB 14 ONLY! (UTC-4)

Cheeky Santa LE '21 Challenge
Suggested by SheyCroix
     It is, once again, that time of the year. We are close to guarding our house of the red man 🎅, those little pointy things 🧝‍♂️ and those other animals 🦌. We are close to making our house soundproof, what with all that noise making during the last few days of the year 🎆. I hope everyone will enjoy these holidays together while having a fun~ 

GENERAL RULES / EXPLANATION

• The challenge will work as a Secret Santa, with a spin(?).
     — You will sign up to receive and/or give a small list of anime recommendations before the time limit is up.
     — Afterwards you will be given some time to completed the required anime.

• From whom would you like your recommendations?

From a Shining Star
     — This means that you will be giving and/or receiving recommendations to/from several other users.
     — The Shining Stars are a lovely group willing to give you a personalized rec (one per Star) based on your sign up post.

🎁 From a Robelfot (one free pass if you are one of the first 10 to correctly guess what the term is based on lol —via private message; anyone can try to guess)
     — This means that you will be receiving a randomized recommendation.
     — A Robelfot is a somewhat archaic helper that will pick your anime without accepting anything in return. (so you won't have to give them a rec)

• Where can I receive my gifts? You will be allowed to decide where you can search for your gifts:

🎄 Under the Xmas Tree will be those series that aren't part of your anime list. (new shiny toy)

🌸 Inside the Poinsettia Garden will be those series you are missing from one of the many club's collections, via your HoF Checklist. (time to work on something?) Series, Creator, Staff, MAC, AWC, AG and/or Affiliates Collections

⛄ Near the Snowman will be those series that are part of your anime list, with less than half completed. (regardless of status; excludes airing series; at your own risk!)

🍰 On the Dining Table will be a bit of the three above, up to your Secret Santa. (let's be nice~)

• You won't be allowed to change your settings (person/place) after signing up.
     — If you are posting early, you will have until November 26 to edit your post.

• Your setting for receiving privates messages must be set to everyone, in case I need to contact you.

• Note that you can only turn-in on this thread (more info below).

• Your Points Distribution will be one of the following, based on what you manage to complete:
     — Level 1: 0.25 points for completing 2 short series (between 10 to 15 minutes total)
     — Level 2: 0.50 points for completing 2 series (regardless of type)
     — Level 3: 0.75 points for completing 4 series (1 TV type, 3 of any other type)
     — Level 4: 1.00 point for completing 4 series (1 TV type, 2 Movies, 1 over 10 minutes total)
     — Level 5: 1.25 points for completing 4 series (2 TV type, 1 Movie, 1 over 10 minutes total)
     — Level 6: 1.50 points for completing 4 series (4 TV type —OR— 3 TV type, 1 Movie)
     — Level 7: 1.75 points for completing 6 series (5 TV type, 1 Movie —OR— 4 TV type, 2 Movies)
     — Level 8: 2.00 points for completing 6 series (6 TV type)

• If (once the event starts) you find yourself unable to reach your attempted Level, you can stop at a lower one.
     — You won't be able to attempt a higher one once you receive your gifts, unless the gifts make enough for it.

• Any questions, please use our club's discord or mention me on this thread.
    REQUIREMENTS for all the Santa lists:

• Shining Star will give one recommendation per fellow Stars they receive.
     — You will be assigned at random which type to recommend, but you will be allowed to include a bonus rec (per Star) if desired.
     — The bonus recommendation can be anything, regardless of your assigned type.
     — No Music videos, at all, nor series under 10 mins in total duration.

• The anime you recommend must be something you have completed.
     — If you don't have any valid option completed nor something that would fit their tastes, you are allowed to give a "blind rec" BUT you must let them know it's one.

• No Hentai or Erotica should be recommended, unless otherwise stated by your partner.

• Anime must be available, at least, for streaming with English subs.

• Anime should try to adhere to the preferences/specifications of your partner, to the best of your abilities.

• For those desiring to receive their gift near the Snowman, the anime recommended must have less than half (of the total episode count) previously watched.
     — It excludes airing series.
     — It can be on any of the lists (watching, on hold, dropped, plan to watch), so don't focus on only one of them.

• Important Notes:
     — 1-cour will be defined as any series that has between 10-15 episodes (each between 18-25 mins per). Minimum, it can be longer.
     — 2-cour will be defined as any series that has between 20-26 episodes (each between 18-25 mins per). Minimum, it can be longer.

— TV type refers to series that are 1-cour in length, thus a 2-cour series can count as two 1-cour series.
     — Anything with more episodes will only count as 2-cours.
     — Short anime (15 minutes or less per episode) can be used as replacement if they are the similar, total duration-wise.

— TV and ONA types are interchangeable, so long the ONA is at least 1-cour in length.
     — Movies should be 50 minutes or more in total duration.

HOW-TO PARTICIPATE / DEADLINES

• To be able to participate as a Shining Star, you will need to post your sign up form before November 27 ends.
     — You will be able to join after this date, but only with a Robelfot.

Shining Stars

• Between November 28-30, everyone will be paired and you will receive your Stars. Please keep in mind to keep it a secret.

• After receiving your assigned Stars, you will have until December 5 to reply with your recommendation for each one.
     — You will reply to the private message you will get here on MAL.
     — Make sure to send me the links, flavor text, etc., between code tags. (A template will be provided)

• Between December 6 to December 12, everyone's gifts will be posted on this thread. You will have until February 14, 2022 to watch them.

• Once the event is over, all secret santas will be revealed.

🎁 Robelfots

• Since you don't have to do anything in particular, patiently wait to receive your gift.
     — They will be posted either during the first week of December or with the Shining Stars.

Please make sure to fill all fields.

TURNING IN

Notice and Extension
Statistic of Series Recommended
SheyCroixFeb 15, 2022 2:41 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 20, 2021 2:14 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

BADGES

please donate some ;D

SheyCroixDec 12, 2021 4:43 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 20, 2021 2:15 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

🎁 Robelfots Gifts 🎁
(Search for your name | Reveal)

SheyCroixFeb 12, 2022 9:30 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 20, 2021 2:15 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Shining Stars Gifts

Stars 01 - 20

Stars 21 - 40

Stars 41 - 60

Stars 61 - 80

SheyCroixDec 13, 2021 7:25 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 20, 2021 2:16 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Shining Stars Pairs
(Search for your name)

Most of the pairs were done completely random this year!
I only avoided putting members with others that would give them an extremely hard time, albeit some of you might argue that you still had it hard. My bad?

After you learn who were your Stars, make sure to tell them about the gifts!
You can use this thread, server, comments, private messages, etc etc etc....

The user mentioned was the one getting the gift from those on the list below.
I tried to list them in order that your gifting list was made. If you spot a mistake, please do let me know.

I left the list with the symbol used to know from where they had to check for your give and the instructions I initially gave
(some won't match since they had to fix, etc)

SheyCroixFeb 3, 2022 4:46 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
reserved
-- for import in hof --

SheyCroixMar 29, 2022 3:51 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

Users that Completed the Challenge Successfully

Thanks for participating!

Special thanks to Wyvern22 for helping with the inspection of this event.

SheyCroixMar 29, 2022 3:29 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 20, 2021 2:17 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

❄️ Cheeky Santa LE '21 Challenge ❄️

❄️ Username: SheyCroix ❄️
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) those ignored, I guess ^^;

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 3,793 ⛄️
⛄️ Link to your anime list ⛄️
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist ⛄️

🌨 From whom would you like your recommendations? Shining Stars
🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? near the Snowman
🌨 Level Challenged: 8 (6 TV type)

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Since I'm going with stuff from my lists, anything
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1-cour shows so I can use them on the 52 weeks challenge...
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? Yes

🍰 Other Likes: Anything that's easy to watch or binge. I'm enjoying Isekai a lot but I don't think I have many left on my stuff. So a nice Romance, Fantasy or mature series might come pretty well!

🍰 General Dislikes: Tbh, I know I have dangerous things there, so please (x999) don't give me those that are too ecchi, with girls love or with too many girls as MC! If I have to tackle them, I rather have more time.

🎿 Any comment? Note that everything I "own" is listed on my On-Hold and Watching list. They will be those not started (no episode added). The difference between them is that those on watching have higher priority so I might end watching them sooner.
SheyCroixNov 20, 2021 2:56 PM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Nov 20, 2021 2:39 PM
Phantom Thief

Jan 2012

❄️ Username: Rage_Beat06
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) As Many as needed (6?) IDK

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #2972
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rage_Beat06
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Rage_Beat06#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? The Dining Table ((under the Xmas Tree thats inside the Poinsettia Garden))
🌨 Level Challenged: #8

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Action, Music, Romance, Drama, Horror
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1 cour or 2 cour, preferably half of each
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? no

🍰 Other Likes: almost anything on plan to watch list. Prefer if its avaliable on funimation or crunchyroll as i watch on my ps4

🍰 General Dislikes: ecchi with no point, harem, isekai

🎿 Any comment? im ok with one or two from dislikes, but please include some good stuff. Will always love plan to watch stuff.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 6:57 AM
Nov 20, 2021 2:42 PM

May 2012

❄️ Username: AngelShiva
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #10 (as many as needed to)

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #4,207
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/AngelShiva
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/AngelShiva#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? on the Dining Table

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Action, Mystery, Suspense (but really, I like all genres/themes if it's well written)
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 12 (1-cour series)

🍰 Other Likes: I like pretty much all genres. I like story-driven series with plot twists. A preference for adult-oriented animes (Josei/Seinen) and TV series. I don't have a favourite lenght, but I think 12 episodes is ideal. I'd rather not have too long series to watch since I'm also trying watch series from the "Quick Anime Suggestions list" on the HoF, but if you think I'll really enjoy it, then go for it :) If you have no idea what to suggest, you can also suggest related series I haven't watched yet (sequels, etc.) as I'm a completitionist. You can also suggest me animes that need to be watched to complete the collections. I also don't mind Hentai/Yaoi/Yuri if it helps me finish my hentai challenge or is extremely funny. I like male characters that are analytical, sadist or tsundere.

🍰 General Dislikes: I dislike slow-paced series. I'm not a fan of the mix episodic/comedy. I'd rather not have a sport anime in the list for personal reason (not that I dislike the genre). I hate annoying characters like Suzumiya Haruhi and dislike snaggleteeth (usually because the character also has a high-pitch voice and is extremly annoying). I also dislike female tsundere and lolis. I don't mind funny ecchi but dislike it if unrelated to the storyline. Kids (PG) and G rated stuff are boring (even if it's Studio Ghibli) and I avoid them. I'm not into dementia and I don't like when the anime tries to bullshit some badly written deep story out of nowhere. No dubs. Also, no 2h+ movies or TV series with less than 500 members as I'm keeping them for the official AWC, please!

🎿 Any comment? Don't even bother to check my PtW list. It's a mess and I know it. It can be either on it or not. Also, just to be on the safe side, not Hokuto no Ken nor Dragon Ball, please, as they are being watched with friends.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 7:29 AM
Nov 20, 2021 2:43 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017

❄️ Username: Ranacchi
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #8-12 or so?? If you need more just shoot me a PM and we can probably work something out.

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #807
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Ranacchi
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Ranacchi#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Slice of Life, Shounen, Action, Adventure, Mystery, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Supernatural, Music, Superpower
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: If you can keep it under 60eps PER SERIES, please do.
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? No Unless it's little bean or from my ptw

🍰 Other Likes: Catboys, Wolfgirls, Magical Girls, Iyashikei, Cute looking stuff that is actually Dark

🍰 General Dislikes: Stuff that's too depressing/realistic. Cryfests. Bullying (and humor that resembles it). Dementia. Cars. Sports. Anime that are only about romance, give me some action, mystery, anything to accompany it that I can sink my teeth into.

🎿 Any comment? No isekai unless it's good or on my ptw. If you don't know what to rec me, just pick something you're really hyped about at the moment. Sequels are OK! Merry Christmas!

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 9:10 AM
Nov 20, 2021 2:44 PM

Sep 2014

❄️ Username: Papa_Dragon
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #5

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #2802
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Papa_Dragon
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Papa_Dragon#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? on the Dinning Table

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Sci-Fi, Space, Horror, Post-Apoc, Isekai, etc
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 12 - 26
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? No

🍰 Other Likes: Hentai, Erotica, Ecchi

🍰 General Dislikes:

🎿 Any comment? (optional)

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 9:43 AM
Nov 20, 2021 2:46 PM

Dec 2013

❄️ Username: Canaan
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #4? As many as wanted i guess.

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #1116
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Canaan
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Canaan#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Supernatural/shoujo ai/action/adventure/comedy
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 12

🍰 Other Likes: female leads, wholesome anime

🍰 General Dislikes: male only cast, harem, josei, sexualised anime, ecchi

🎿 Any comment? looking forward to this! :D hopefully can nerd more anime c:

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 9:58 AM

"By Depending on others and letting them
Depend on you, people can Exceed what
they can do as Individuals." - Mikoto Misaka

"Rokkon Shojo!"
Nov 20, 2021 2:50 PM

Dec 2016

❄️ Username: ScarletCelestial
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 6

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,939
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ScarletCelestial
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/ScarletCelestial#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? Poinsetta Garden
🌨 Level Challenged: 8

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Action/Adventure, Comedy
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10-26 Eps, 15+ mins per ep, TV/ONA only (aka level 8 rules)

🍰 Other Likes: Just... look at the collections I'm at least 5/10 on and you can probably tell lol

🍰 General Dislikes: Not Ecchi, Horror or Dementia (I mean... Avant Garde, thanks MAL) unless it's from a collection I'm *really* close to finishing

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 10:09 AM
Nov 20, 2021 2:55 PM
Space Brother

Mar 2015

❄️ Username: dierubikdie
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 10000

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1726
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/dierubikdie
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/dierubikdie#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? under the Xmas Tree

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Slice of Life, Comedy
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10-30

🍰 Other Likes: Fun stuff that makes you feel good. CGDCT is a plus. Cute stuff with little to no drama. Also, if you know of some good stuff you'd consider Iyashikei (that I haven't already seen - good luck), I'd be down for that too. Honestly, if you know of something that is great and fun, but doesn't fit neatly into any of these categories, I would still be interested. English dubs are a plus, but subs are fine too. Please just ignore my PTW; I use it to keep track of stuff that hasn't aired, or stuff that has a dub coming eventually.

🍰 General Dislikes: Depressing stuff, political intrigue, dark drama

🎿 Any comment? My only picky request is this: please don't recommend anything from 2020 or 2021 unless it's listed under "Released" or "Finished" on this post.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 10:23 AM

"An earnest failure has meaning."

"Nothing is definite in this world. But it's okay.
Some things within me are definite."
Nov 20, 2021 2:57 PM
Dec 2018

❄️ Username: Superherowarrior
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 10

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 523
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/superherowarrior
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/superherowarrior#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? on the Dining Table (pick one)

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Comedy, Action, Adventure, Fantasy
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: Single Cour

🍰 Other Likes:

🍰 General Dislikes: Mecha, sci-fi

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 10:33 AM
Nov 20, 2021 3:02 PM
Captain

Jun 2014

❄️ Username: Sakku-san
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) ∞ (as many as needed)

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #1279
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sakku-san
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Sakku-san#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? On the Dining Table

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Romance, School, Girls Love, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Psychological, Action, Isekai, Lolis, Originals
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1-cour

🍰 Other Likes:

— I like when an anime has the complete story adapted from the original source, like Shinsekai Yori, Steins;Gate, Yesterday wo Utatte, Boku dake ga Inai Machi, etc.

— Anime aired after 2005.

— Cute looking stuff that is actually dark.

— "Hidden gems" of the anime... Is there a series that you think is a hidden gem?

🍰 General Dislikes: Boys Love and anime with mostly male MC. Not exactly dislikes, but Avant Garde (Dementia), Horror, Josei, Kids, Shoujo, Sports, Music, Historical, Parody, PG or G anime, Mahou Shoujo, episodic series, anime rated lower than 6.70 on MAL and anime longer than 2 cours or finished before 2000.

🎿 Any comment? Feel free to recommend anime that finishes airing this December. Right now I'm not worrying about the Poinsettia Garden. Ignore my dropped and on-hold lists and please DO NOT recommend anything with sexual slavery, prostitutes or rape scenes -even if only implied- (it doesn't matter if that only happens in just one episode or for a brief moment, that makes me suffer and it's Christmas, for heaven's sake).

Thanks in advance for your recs 😊

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 11:07 AM
Nov 20, 2021 3:03 PM

Sep 2020

❄️ Username: SemPiada
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #8

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #353
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/SemPiada
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/SemPiada#checklists

🌨 Level Challenged: 1

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Comedy, Romance, Psychological, Suspense
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10-15

🍰 Other Likes: Isekai, Sports

🍰 General Dislikes: Episodic, mecha

🎿 Any comment?

PM Sent
SheyCroixDec 1, 2021 12:17 PM
Nov 20, 2021 3:04 PM

Jan 2011

❄️ Username: OhTsuru
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 5

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #836
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/OhTsuru
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/OhTsuru#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Comedy, Shoujo, Shounen, SoL, Romance, BL
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 12-15

🍰 Other Likes: easy-to-watch comedy series like Nichijou or Denki-gai no Honya-san, exciting mystery/action series like Yuukoku no Moriarty or Fugou Keiji, generaly bishounen anime is always a big win for me

🍰 General Dislikes: Mecha, reverse harem anime with dumb heroine, idol anime, ecchi, horror

🎿 Any comment? idk, keep it nice and simple :)

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 11:39 AM

Nov 20, 2021 3:07 PM

Aug 2015

❄️ Username: Myelin_sr
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 10ish?

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 678
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Myelin_sr
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Myelin_sr#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Romance or Slice of Life (but will take just about anything)
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1 or 2 cour

🍰 Other Likes:

🍰 General Dislikes: No Horror, BL and GL are fine in moderation

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 11:49 AM
Nov 20, 2021 3:19 PM

Jul 2013

❄️ Username: Shuurei
Contact me here.

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,295
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Shuurei
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Shuurei#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: iyashikei, slice of life, fantasy, adventure, mahou shoujo
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1-cour (full length eps)

🍰 Other Likes: im particular to kids shows though i know that kinda stuff is usually too long for a challenge like this. mostly im looking for stuff to chill to and have fun with :) i also like experimental visuals & memorable music! oh and i prefer pre-2010s anime

🍰 General Dislikes: ecchi, harem, fanservice etc. & very action heavy serious shows (especially sci-fi ones)

🎿 Any comment? please be nice<3

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 12:04 PM
Nov 20, 2021 3:34 PM

Nov 2018

❄️ Username: ShockZz

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1948
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/ShockZz
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/ShockZz#checklists

🌨 From whom would you like your recommendations? Robelfots

🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 11-13 episodes

🎿 Any comment?

Created
SheyCroixDec 1, 2021 3:28 PM
Nov 20, 2021 3:43 PM
Twilight Lolita

Dec 2014

❄️ Username: _Bri
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) however many is necessary

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2456
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Bri
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/_Bri#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? inside the Poinsettia Garden

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Mahou Shoujo, Mecha, Historical, pre-2000s is great or anything from the Aired 2xxx challenges that I'm missing. A great ecchi/harem would be nice too or anything from a theme tag challenge that I still need.
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 12+ episodes, no max limit. Feel free to throw the long anime at me! Would be great to get a few over two cours.
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? Yes, Chinese or Korean series are both welcomed.

🍰 Other Likes: Most genres to be honest except the ones listed below

🍰 General Dislikes: Kids anime or Slice of Life. Please no short episode anime.

🎿 Any comment? Good luck and don't feel like the picks have to be only things I like.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 1:02 PM
Nov 20, 2021 3:51 PM
King of Justice

Mar 2017

❄️ Username: bigdud24
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 6

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 937
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/bigdud24
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/bigdud24#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Action, Mecha, War Drama, Battle of the Minds, Sports, Superhero, Mystery, Martial Arts, GAR, Battle Shounen, Seinen, Complex Characters, Originals
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: Give me some good two cours, or a one cour if you must

🍰 Other Likes: My core brand is hot-blooded testosterone filled action and/or pieces with lasting impressions that leave me thinking long after I’ve seen it. I love some good sakuga. A plus is if the studio or key creators are of high pedigree. If you wanna rec me a Gundam, if applicable, refer to my watch timeline and see what’s closest. Biggest reason for going Poinsettia is to clear the harder requirements for Anniversary challenges. All challenges I’m currently ‘in progress’ on are on my profile under a drop down.

🍰 General Dislikes: Not a fan of light novel adaptations, or slice of life, they don’t excite me these days. Ecchi is a no go, I’m with family for Pete’s sake.

🎿 Any comment? *insert cool attack name here*

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 1:16 PM
Nov 20, 2021 4:06 PM

Oct 2012

❄️ Username: MegaManBK7
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #∞

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #1111
⛄️ Link to your anime list: Anilist
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: Checklist

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Psychological, Thriller, and Cooking shows are some of my favorites.
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: under 50? I guess?

🍰 Other Likes: If I'm missing any dark/edgy mahou shoujo series, that'll work

🍰 General Dislikes: Mecha, Sports, and excessive gore / fanservice are what I tend to avoid

🎿 Any comment? Things that are incredibly bad, I also enjoy watching.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 1:21 PM
Nov 20, 2021 4:17 PM
Bean Queen

Nov 2009

❄️ Username: tbeans10
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2)

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,813
⛄️ Link to your anime list: Link
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: Link

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: BL, Drama, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Sports, Supernatural, Demons, Game, Military, Music, Psychological, Seinen, Shounen
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: <100, there're some longer shows I've been meaning to watch, gimme some good TV/ONA types

🍰 Other Likes: Popular stuff, emotionally painful stuff, pretty bois

🍰 General Dislikes: Lots of female MC, shows with a lot of sequels

🎿 Any comment? I chose the Dining Table option because specifically both Poinsettia Garden and Snowman options sounded like good ideas, less so than Xmas Tree

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 1:26 PM
Nov 20, 2021 4:35 PM

Feb 2014

❄️ Username: Punkero

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 3,329
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Punkero
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Punkero#checklists

🍘 Preferred Episode Count: anything from 1 to 26

🎿 Any comment? Oh, having to give recommendations to another participant was the thing that made this event my least favorite one in the whole club, so this "Robelfots" option thingy is a great addition, thanks.

Created
SheyCroixDec 1, 2021 3:44 PM
Nov 20, 2021 5:15 PM
Master of Cursed

Aug 2011

❄️ Username: cheerio38010
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #20ish

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #1235
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/cheerio38010
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/cheerio38010#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Supernatural, drama, horror, mystery, serious shows... most things in my list probably already fit these themes. Throw in some other things for a mix, though!
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10-26 episodes (1 or 2 cour)

🍰 Other Likes: Cute guys, shows with twists, shows that make you think real hard. Basically anything in my on-hold list. Older and newer shows are both good.

🍰 General Dislikes: Mech, ecchi, lots of girl MC... but I don't mind a bit of some of these. Series with a lot of sequels. Shows without subs.

🎿 Any comment? Please help me work on my on-hold list... unrated/higher-rated dropped shows could also be fine. My current watching list is stuff I am actually currently watching so don't pick from that, and my plan-to-watch list is not a priority.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 1:36 PM

Nov 20, 2021 5:17 PM
Dreamcatcher

Aug 2013

❄️ Username: Yuki-Chan276

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,235
⛄️ Link to your anime list: Anime List
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: HoF Checklist

🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? Yes, however please try to give me Korean series instead of Chinese since I've watched less of them

🎿 Any comment? I prefer SoL, Iyashikei, however action/adventure/drama is fine too. If you pick from my not-finished list, please keep it to a 1-cour.

Created
SheyCroixDec 2, 2021 3:55 PM
Nov 20, 2021 5:53 PM

Dec 2015
    ❄️ Username: Gwathgor
    ❄️ Contact me here.
    ❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? 7

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #1,017
    ⛄️ Link to your anime list: Link
    ⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: Link

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Military, sports, mecha, magical girls, (non-rapey) BL and GL, space, mystery, historical, martial arts
    🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 2-4 cour (so about 20-52 episodes per series)

🍰 Other Likes: Pre-2000s anime, political plots

🍰 General Dislikes: Cyberpunk, overused power of friendship, anything too edgy or depressing, anything from Leijiverse or from Gundam franchise (since I already have plans for them), any series that's a remake/sequel/otherwise related to something older that I haven't seen (most of the time I prefer to watch things in the release order). Also please don't make me watch Nana.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 1:44 PM
Nov 20, 2021 5:55 PM

Nov 2018

❄️ Username: Eleanora1315
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #as many as needed

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #573
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Eleanora1315
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Eleanora1315#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: psychological, thriller, action, heavy/complex subjects concerning society as a whole, dystopia, politics
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1 to 26 episodes
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? No unless from ptw

🍰 Other Likes: Almost anything (except what's below); anything similar to my 10s is a good rec 😊
🍰 General Dislikes: romance-only shows, iyashikei, josei, most slice of life, cute girls doing cute things, music theme, mahou shoujo and anything that is very calm

🎿 Any comment? I've had an instant love for Psycho-Pass, so anything in that vibe would be awesome. Conspiracy and mental battles like in Death Note are really my jam too. 😁 Also, I'm not a fan of the Poinsettia Garden. 😉

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 1:50 PM
Nov 20, 2021 6:09 PM

Jan 2013

❄️ Username: Wyvern22 [ Contact me here ]
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #20
⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #5,478
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Wyvern22
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Wyvern22#checklists
🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? near the Snowman Dining Table
🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: GAR, Martial Arts, Korean and Chinese Anime
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: Anything is fine
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? Yes, please
🍰 Other Likes: Kids, Supernatural, Xianxia, Wuxia

🍰 General Dislikes: CGDCT, Drama, Isekai, Romance

NOTICE
@Wyvern22 you don't have enough valid options to search near the Snowman. It has been changed to Dining Table

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 1:54 PM
Nov 20, 2021 6:27 PM

Nov 2015

❄️ Username: Otaku_baka_dsk [Contact me here.]
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #5 - 7

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #1,401
⛄️ Link to your anime list: My List
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: Hof Checklist

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Psychological, Shounen, Episodic, Comedy, Male Idol, Historical
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1-cour (preferably, but can extend to 2-cour too)

🍰 Other Likes: Unpopular, anime made by Watanabe Shinichiro, Kids, Boys Love

🍰 General Dislikes: Isekai, Ecchi, Harem, School + Romance (it's fine if they are not included together, romance is still a no though), Incest

🎿 Any comment? Please suggest me anything other than the one's mentioned in dislikes ( ̄ε ̄〃)b, Sequels are fine too

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:02 PM

Nov 20, 2021 6:30 PM

Aug 2018

❄️ Username: Bern_stein
Contact me here.

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2170
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Bern_stein
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Bern_stein#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Slice of Life, Romance

🍰 Other Likes: Especially CGDCT and Iyashikei, but I'll take what I get.

🍰 General Dislikes: Mecha, Battle Shounen.

🎿 Any comment? I hope I don't disappoint you with my recommendations!

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:13 PM
Me: "Damn these manipulative Japanese people. Why are they so good at screwing up my feelings?"
My BFF: "Because they are weird. And you are weird."
Nov 20, 2021 7:42 PM

Jan 2016

❄️ Username: Cerlayjux
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #6

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #540
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Cerlayjux
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Cerlayjux#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Horror, Suspense, Action, mystery, romance
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10-13

🍰 Other Likes: I like anime that really make me care about the story and the characters involved. Romance is the only genre I am very love/hate with because I think it is a genre that is easy to mess up.

🍰 General Dislikes: avant garde, historical, school, boys love, girls love

🎿 Any comment?

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:18 PM
Nov 20, 2021 8:36 PM
bow chicka wow

Jan 2021

❄️ Username: lazy888

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 260
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/lazy888
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/lazy888#checklists

🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10-13 episodes

🎿 Any comment?

Created
SheyCroixDec 2, 2021 4:19 PM
Nov 20, 2021 8:44 PM

Oct 2020

❄️ Username: xCrazee
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) As many as needed (although I only have ~200 things I like enough to recommend, and a lot of them are pretty mainstream)

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #763
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/xCrazee
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/xCrazee#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: I am fine with anything not in "General Dislikes." I like action, comedy, drama, mystery, romance, and supernatural the most. I am okay with ecchi/harem/erotica/hentai (if they work for level 8).
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 11 - 30

🍰 Other Likes: Tsunderes (as long as they aren't lolis voiced by Rie Kugimiya)

🍰 General Dislikes: BL, shoujo, gourmet, pre-2000, yanderes

🎿 Any comment?

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:22 PM
Nov 20, 2021 9:01 PM
Feb 2019

❄️ Username: Rello21
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) # 4-6! I can do as many as needed ^_^

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #297 (as of 21st November, 2021)
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rello21
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Rello21#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? Inside the Poinsettia Garden
🌨 Level Challenged: # 8

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: No preference really, I don't mind if there's Ecchi - I watch everything with a good story.
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 12 - 13, that's a good spot. Just nothing 50+ episodes!

🍰 Other Likes: I like Ultimate Frisbee (sad there's no anime for that yet), i play Video Games, I really enjoy delicious food the makes your mouth water, I like podcasts and a good pub quiz ^_^

🍰 General Dislikes: Chicken Liver. Can't stand the texture.

🎿 Any comment? (optional) Happy Hannukah?

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:28 PM
Nov 20, 2021 9:09 PM

Jan 2015

❄️ Username: UltimateDeath
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) However much this challenge need, I'm not gonna do overwork. :3

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #819
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/UltimateDeath
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/UltimateDeath#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Fantasy, Comedy, Action, Shounen, Adventure
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: Animes that has 12-13 Episodes or below... Something that will not make this challenge even harder than it needs to be. :3
I personally don't care about watching long animes, but for challenges I don't want to pressure myself with long animes... Since I already am watching long animes at my own time. :3

🍰 Other Likes: Drama, School, Supernatural, Romance, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Super Power

🍰 General Dislikes: Boys Love, Historical, Music, Harem

🎿 Any comment?

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:37 PM
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Nov 20, 2021 9:47 PM

Apr 2016

❄️ Username: Helvian494743
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) #4

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: #1,553
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Helvian494743
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Helvian494743#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: From MALgraph: School, Drama, Slice of Life, Psychological, Military
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1 Cour

🍰 Other Likes: I happen to really like series that start with letters that are relatively uncommon, or also happen to contain a very super rare letter. Airing at an uncommon time-slot JST is also a plus, those are really good. Otherwise, I don't have very many particular likes other than what MAlgraph tells me. However, MALgraph says that Studio Pierrot is one of my least favorite studios in terms of mean score, however this is not reflective of my actual feelings towards Pierrot. On the contrary, I love studio pierrot, and want to watch everything they have produced. Old series I don't mind at all.

🍰 General Dislikes: Be very weary about Isekai and light/visual novel adaptations, but I don't want to go so far as to blanket ban them if you feel strongly that something would be just right for me. The same for boys love anime

🎿 Any comment? Pay no special attention to my PTW watch. It does not reflect what I think I would be into, and more so was planning for a challenge. I put 1-cour for preferred episode count but, as before, if you really think it'll appeal strongly to me, then you can throw a 2-cour in. Since those count as two series for the levels system, the only added difficulty is fitting into 52 weeks.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:41 PM
Nov 20, 2021 11:12 PM
Jan 2019

❄️ Username: KuriPuri
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) I will try to make 4

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 2,417
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/KuriPuri
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/KuriPuri#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Horror, Mystery, Sports, Samurai, Suspense/Thriller, a fancy villain you can't help but root for, psychological development for characters, some hidden gems that you think I've missed, anything that sparkles differently, male harem
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 2-cours and more (even up to 150, anything long is good)

🍰 Other Likes: Music, Historical, Martial Arts, Action, Romance, Supernatural, Sci-Fi, Space

🍰 General Dislikes: Too much of fanservice, when the plot are "b00bs" of female MC, also too many girls in the harem.. not a huge fan of OP MC or isekais, so avoid those too, please, anything lower than 6.00, but also no for overhyped shows, Avant Garde/Dementia, 70s and 80s - still struggle with these

🎿 Any comment? I'd be gratefull if you'd try to choose everything from my Plan to Watch list / Watching list (not started), also you can throw at me some shows you think that I've been missing too :) anything is welcomed and thank you beforehand!

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:47 PM
Nov 20, 2021 11:43 PM

May 2019

❄️ Username: tamochinnn
contact
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) As many as needed.

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,005
⛄️ Link to your anime list: List
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: HoF

🌨 Level Challenged: LvL 8
🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: //the order of genres/themes are from most wanted to least wanted, but i've written my top 5 genres/themes, so anything's still fine:
      Genres ― Supernatural, Adventure, Action, Mystery, Fantasy;
      Themes ― Psychological, Demons, Parody, Iyashikei, Samurai;
      Demographics ― Seinen, Shounen, Josei, Shoujo, Kids.

🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10 - 24 (average 1-2 cour anime)
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? Yes, please

🍰 Other Likes:
      ​― Likes in anime depend of what type/genre the anime is;
      ​― Any anime from 2020-2021 is completely fine, as long as they've finished airing, or will finish airing in one week;
        (aside fro the ones mentioned in "any comment?" section);
      ​― My taste hasn't changed anything from last year, i still swing between iyashikei soul-healing, soothing anime to gory, bloody messes.

🍰 General Dislikes:
      Genres ― Ecchi, Boys Love, Girls Love, Gourmet, Romance;
      Themes ― Harem/Reverse Harem, Isekai, Music, Mecha, Game, Police, Cars;
      Demographics ― I don't dislike any demographics, however i prefer anime with serious tones​
        (unless the anime is comedy, parody and/or slice of life);
      ​― I really dislike romance-focused anime, a bit of romance is fine, but still prefer if there's none in series.
      ​― Also really dislike idols/music related anime, i don't want to watch someone sing;
      ​― Nothing from Top 100, if you will;
      ​― Anime with extremely air-head character/s are a no-no. Just no or very soft female characters (give me a fuc*ing break);
      ​― Please, no slow pace. My adhd will hate your recommendation, we cannot stand it.
🎿 Any comment? Please, do not recommend Jujutsu Kaisen, Berserk, Tokyo Revengers (i need to read all of their manga first, then move onto anime), Shingeki no Kyojin (im still traumatized by the ending of manga, leave me be); If you cannot recommend me anything from my ptw list, just go ahead and drop the sequels of the shows i've already watched, there are some i wanna watch.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 2:55 PM
Nov 21, 2021 1:07 AM

Jul 2019

❄️ Username: AatihoNora
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 10 (As many as needed)

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 165
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/aatihonora
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/aatihonora#checklists

🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? near the Snowman (pick one)

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Slice of Life, Historical, Seinen
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 12 (1-cour)

🍰 Other Likes: I like anime with most realistic features, meaning anime with life like elements and no simplistic fantasy, i.e. Golden Kamuy, Rainbow nisha, 91 days. I do like dark fantasy and high fantasy at times, i.e. Berserk

🍰 General Dislikes: Isekai, Harem Isekai, Ecchi, Cheesy school romance anime and Hentai

🎿 Any comment? If you are having a hard time giving recs just send the ones you loved the most. On a short note, I'm keeping distance from long series for now.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 3:00 PM
Nov 21, 2021 1:36 AM

Apr 2010

❄️ Username: Jhiday
Contact me here.

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 4,090
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jhiday
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Jhiday#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Magical Girl, Slice of Life, Mystery.
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1-cour (11-13)

🍰 Other Likes: Predominantly-female casts are a definite plus.

🍰 General Dislikes: Please do not suggest anything longer than 26 regular episodes, I'm reserving tackling those longer series for later on. Also no BL. I'm not fond of Ecchi, Harem, Idol & Samurai shows, but that's the majority of my remaining options, so whatever.

🎿 Any comment? Don't bother looking at my PTW, it won't be particularly helpful.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 3:11 PM
Nov 21, 2021 1:53 AM

Jun 2009
❄️ Username: Aur0ra
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 2-5
⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1,700
⛄️ Link to your anime list: ❄️
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: ❄️
🌨 Where would you like to receive your gifts? On the Dining Table.
🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes:
- Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Supernatural, Adventure
- Supernatural beings
- Episodic, Iyashikei, Post-apocalyptic

🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10-30
🍰 Other Likes: Anime with complete story adapted from the original source if possible.

🍰 General Dislikes:
- BL and GL (Absolutely NO)
- R+ anime
- Ecchi, Harem
- Fanservice
- Idols
- CGI
- Dumb (annoying) female MC
- Anything with a score below 6

🎿 Any comment? I like to watch 'hidden gems'.. but I watch anything with a good story except what listed above.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 3:23 PM

Lovely set by EC Secret Snowman ⛄️ Thank you! 💗
Nov 21, 2021 2:16 AM

Mar 2014

❄️ Username: Rinarin

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 3822
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rinarin
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Rinarin#checklists

🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1-2 cour
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? Yes (actually I'm looking forward to watching more Chinese shows)

🎿 Any comment? Since I'm not sure how much time I'll have in the next few weeks, I appreciate the ability to pick the Robelfots!

Created
SheyCroixDec 2, 2021 4:48 PM
Card Deliveries
Nov 21, 2021 2:58 AM

Jul 2020

❄️ Username: LEGENDS_OF_ANIME ❄️
contact
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 69

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 433 ⛄️
⛄️ Link to your anime list ⛄️
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist ⛄️
⛄️ My Discord: DSG#7757 ⛄️

🌨 Level Challenged: 8 (6 TV type)

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: My most favorite genres are Psychological, Slice of Life, Comedy, Iyashikei
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 1-13 eps if prefered but up to 25 eps if also fine I guess. No more than that though unless it's something really good.

🍰 Other Likes: My MAL favorites say a lot about me so see that if you want. I like anime that are either have a really good story, character and ending or something that can give me a good laugh but also has a nice balance to it. For example Violet Evergarden WITH A BEAUTIFUL NARRATIVE and Acchi Kocchi which is someting really wholesome and fun to watch. But if you know an anime that's REALLY GOOD but only matches a little with my taste, don't worry and just go for the recommendation bro. I'll watch it.

🍰 General Dislikes: Nothing that's absolute bullshit only with fansevice elements or hentai level shit. (Redo of Healer is an exception since I wanna watch it to see what people are so terrified of. Rec it to me if you want me to stop putting it off for a billion years)

🎿 Any comment? 😂 😅 sorry @SheyCroix , I copied most of my post from yours since I liked how you designed it. Hope you don't mind. Also sorry in advance cuz I may do some mistakes since I still am not clear about some parts of the challenge.

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 3:29 PM

AniList x Spotify x Instagram
“Whether we die or not, isn't really that big a deal." — Suzuya Juuzou
Nov 21, 2021 3:12 AM

Aug 2013

❄️ Username: Yterbium
Contact me here.

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 1988
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Yterbium
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/Yterbium#checklists

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: Horror, Mystery

🍰 Other Likes: Dark Fantasy, Iyashikei

🍰 General Dislikes: Avant Garde, Harem, Ecchi, Shoujo, CGDCT, Mecha

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 3:43 PM
Nov 21, 2021 3:23 AM

Jun 2009

❄️ Username: Szrebi
Contact me here.
❄️ How many recommendations are you willing to make? (min. 2) 6-8

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 972
⛄️ Link to your anime list: MAL
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: HoF

🌨 Level Challenged: lvl. 8

🍘 Preferred Genres/Themes: fantasy, isekai with a great plot (like Honzuki), SoL
🍘 Preferred Episode Count: 10-15
🍘 Can your gifts include some non-Japanese series? No, please

🍰 Other Likes: I love drama but sometime it's overdone so yeah... A simple but good drama. :) I also like series which make me think.

🍰 General Dislikes: hentai; BL and GL without a great plot (when one keeps the other in 'terror' and says it's because he/she likes him/her makes me sick); battle shounen; pre-2005

PM Sent
SheyCroixNov 30, 2021 3:48 PM
Nov 21, 2021 3:42 AM

Jan 2018

❄️ Username: symeon_a

⛄️ Number of completed anime on your list: 811
⛄️ Link to your anime list: https://myanimelist.net/animelist/symeon_a
⛄️ Link to your HoF Checklist: https://anime.jhiday.net/hof/user/symeon_a#checklists

🍘 Preferred Episode Count: Less than 30

🎿 Any comment? I hope I filled the form correctly lol

Created
SheyCroixDec 2, 2021 5:10 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Game Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Feb 14, 2018

394 by EyezOfNine »»
7 minutes ago

» Episodic Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Aug 24, 2016

417 by EyezOfNine »»
17 minutes ago

» Top 100 Seiyuu Challenge ( 1 2 3 )

SheyCroix - Jul 29, 2023

136 by EyezOfNine »»
43 minutes ago

» Studios Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Apr 26, 2016

714 by EyezOfNine »»
55 minutes ago

» Seiyuu Chain Challenge ( 1 2 3 )

SheyCroix - Jul 29, 2023

118 by EyezOfNine »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.