Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2019 1:26 PM

May 2013
I pose and interesting question, a question you should answer only in the context of non-hentai because like me, that's too easy.

I personally always find slutty characters to be generally attractive, I guess birds of a feather sort of thing; anyway they are cool with me.

What do you think of said characters and why don't you tell me your favorites too, cause why not?

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 25, 2019 2:08 PM

Sep 2019
Alpha_Tranny said:
I pose and interesting question, a question you should answer only in the context of non-hentai because like me, that's too easy.

I personally always find slutty characters to be generally attractive, I guess birds of a feather sort of thing; anyway they are cool with me.

What do you think of said characters and why don't you tell me your favorites too, cause why not?

They're really good for laughs and thot memes tbh. Overall i don't really mind them.
Nov 25, 2019 2:38 PM

Dec 2012
Aggressive women are kinda hot in fiction but in real life it would be a problem since I value loyalty and honesty in a relationship and wouldn't want a girl who sleeps with everything that moves.
"Laws exist only for those who cannot live without clinging onto them."
-Souske Aizen "Bleach"

Nov 25, 2019 2:39 PM

Nov 2008
They annoy me....mostly...though they can be funny sometimes, I suppose?

Nov 25, 2019 2:40 PM

Oct 2018
Hmmm. Slutty characters are fine by me as they contribute to the anime without being annoying. Sometimes female character may tease the MC naked but idk if that is considered slutty. If it is then Yoruichi is the best.
Nov 25, 2019 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
They are one note and easy to get. Seems boring to me.
Nov 25, 2019 2:46 PM

Oct 2015
I prefer the term "sexually realized" thank you. They should stop being exclusively portrayed as villains to insuniate that sexual promiscuity is wrong.
Nov 25, 2019 2:52 PM

Jul 2016
Ara,ara~,slutty characters are average in my book,since they are a dime a dozen.
Nov 25, 2019 4:47 PM

Feb 2018
I love them, they are the best. Appreciate them when they're not too one note.
Nov 25, 2019 5:12 PM

Jun 2016
Best character trait in anime tbh..
Nov 25, 2019 5:16 PM
Nov 2019
I believe they make a good addition to any anime. For example I believe that Iida from MHA contributes greatly with his leadership and the fact that he wears glasses is a really cool character design. I also think that his quirk helps the power balance of the entire show.
Nov 25, 2019 5:17 PM

Feb 2018
In a culture where the quiet girls are more appreciated, flirty and sexually empowered girls are my favorites.
Nov 25, 2019 5:17 PM

Aug 2009
"Am I not entertained? Is this not why I am here?"

Nov 25, 2019 5:23 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
I strongly dislike such characters.

Orhunaa said:
I prefer the term "sexually realized" thank you. They should stop being exclusively portrayed as villains to insuniate that sexual promiscuity is wrong.

I don’t see sexual promiscuity as a good thing, regardless of gender. I’m not saying that everyone has to be some pure incorruptable virgin, but having sex with many people is disgusting tbh.
LeonhartAugustNov 25, 2019 6:04 PM
Nov 25, 2019 5:28 PM
Jul 2018
I don't particularly like them overall (if they are over the top and flirt with everything that moves), but I like how some otakus react to them, who value girls with the purity of a naive kid, I guess?

I like something inbetween, it's because most people are like that: not a naive and pure saint and not wanting to sleep with everything that moves.
removed-userNov 26, 2019 2:27 AM
Nov 25, 2019 5:48 PM

Aug 2018
I hate thots in anime. If they are just slutty around the MC thats fine. But if they are sleeping around with doodes and being typical sluts then ill drop kick them.
Nov 25, 2019 8:00 PM

May 2013
Orhunaa said:

Glad we’re on the same page. From one sexually realized person to another.

@Scruffymatee. Why do you hold such vitriol for the sexually promiscuous?

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 25, 2019 8:14 PM

May 2019
Panty is the waifu. God I wish I were Brief.

Anyway, sexually forward characters are nice. They give the impression they wouldn't just lay there in bed. Purity is for insecure small pp fellows.

Orhunaa said:

How many levels of sexual realization are you on bro?
Nov 25, 2019 8:21 PM

Aug 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
Orhunaa said:

Glad we’re on the same page. From one sexually realized person to another.

@Scruffymatee. Why do you hold such vitriol for the sexually promiscuous?

Thots are thots they just piss me off, there attitude is usually stuck up and rotten. I like yandere characters so :p
Nov 25, 2019 8:30 PM

Aug 2009
MeisterDM said:
NexivSelecaf said:
Oh, yeah; forgot to name a character: Ryofu Housen, but kinda not really. Sorta. Maybe. I don't fuckin' know aactually. Maybe in the manga. Not to an extreme in the anime. It's the best I've got either way.

@MeisterDM & @Scruffymatee:

Did I ask for your shitty opinion? Fuck off with your sorry cum dumpster for a waifu.

Some people love to go online and talk about how scantily clad anime characters are disgusting. But here’s what they’re forgetting: we’re all irrelevant shit and jizz machines that do nothing but sweat, toil, consume and die. And no one will miss any of us. Big anime titties gross? You're gross. I'm gross. Everyone is gross.

Nov 25, 2019 8:36 PM

Aug 2018
NexivSelecaf said:
MeisterDM said:

Did I ask for your shitty opinion? Fuck off with your sorry cum dumpster for a waifu.

Some people love to go online and talk about how scantily clad anime characters are disgusting. But here’s what they’re forgetting: we’re all irrelevant shit and jizz machines that do nothing but sweat, toil, consume and die. And no one will miss any of us. Big anime titties gross? You're gross. I'm gross. Everyone is gross.

*Cough* "Degenerate" *cough* stfu
Nov 25, 2019 9:07 PM
May 2015
I can enjoy them as both comic figures and dramatic figures.

But I'd prefer if they weren't too agressive and pushy.
Nov 25, 2019 9:08 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
MeisterDM said:

wowzers, you said two swear words AND insulted their waifu

i really better not mess with you, you sure seem tough D:

Nov 25, 2019 9:17 PM
Dec 2017
less annoying than loli characters that's all i can say.
Nov 25, 2019 9:25 PM

Jan 2018
Kruszer said:
Aggressive women are kinda hot in fiction but in real life it would be a problem since I value loyalty and honesty in a relationship and wouldn't want a girl who sleeps with everything that moves.

That's the point, an one night stand, everyone that u sleeps with needs to be in a relationship with you? I think u got the wrong idea
Nov 25, 2019 9:29 PM

Aug 2009
...To be fair though, I can't say that Echidna does much of anything for me. Like, if I'm given enough story and context in a show to really care about a slutty character doing his or her thing, then I just accept side character for the archetype that they are. But Queen's Blade was just going all in with the perversion without giving me much time to care about the characters, so characters like Echidna, Melona and Elina just felt like characters that were made just to pander to sex appeal just because. And sure, it worked for the most part from those who don't ask much from ecchi, but I actually want some amount of substance to go along with showing off the sexy girls, so it just fell flat for me. That said, I'll still vouch for Eiken. Two episodes/an hour of mindless ecchi can be enjoyable, but I wouldn't like it as much or at all if it were a whole series.

TL;DR:They can coexist with more subdued characters, but there's also a limit to keep in mind to to avoid a series from burning out.

Nov 25, 2019 9:42 PM

Mar 2018
Don't use the word 'slutty', it's a very bad swear word and it objectifies females, degrades them to sex objects and doesn't acknowledge their sexual liberty.

Even if you're talking about cheaters, manipulators or sexual deviants in general (which could all be argued as not being inherently bad), please refrain from using such language as it perpetuates negative stereotypes and attitudes towards women, and they've had power struggles for way too long.

Rei is the most boring, fish-faced, nude, blue haired anxiety induced piece of slutty whorish daddy issue fucking EVA deepthroating LCL crackwhore
EsquirtitNov 25, 2019 10:21 PM
poop
Nov 25, 2019 9:56 PM

Nov 2019
Obviously it depends on the context but overall there's nothing wrong with being a little slutty. Personally I find I'm more attracted to innocence but I have no problem with promiscuity either. However I will say that In either case it's fairly common for a character to be defined by those characteristics. Which in the case of hentai isn't really an issue but regular media it can be a problem of course.

This is perhaps a bit off topic but I often find most guys that actively dislike sexually actualized women are just insecure in themselves, their masculinity and/or their sexuality. Innocence is a good way to impose control. I have yet to hear a sound ethical argument against promiscuity.
Nov 25, 2019 10:11 PM

Aug 2009
@Esquirtit: 2:19-2:28

Thank you for saying what I've always thought about Rei.

Nov 25, 2019 10:26 PM

Mar 2018
@NexivSelecaf What an honor, spread the word and let the world know what true free will is. We will NOT be waifu baited, never

btw a comma after nude fits better imo
poop
Nov 25, 2019 10:33 PM

May 2013
Esquirtit said:
Don't use the word 'slutty', it's a very bad swear word and it objectifies females, degrades them to sex objects and doesn't acknowledge their sexual liberty.

Even if you're talking about cheaters, manipulators or sexual deviants in general (which could all be argued as not being inherently bad), please refrain from using such language as it perpetuates negative stereotypes and attitudes towards women, and they've had power struggles for way too long.

Rei is the most boring, fish-faced, nude, blue haired anxiety induced piece of slutty whorish daddy issue fucking EVA deepthroating LCL crackwhore

But what if one were to self identify as a slut? What happens then?

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 25, 2019 10:37 PM

May 2013
Scruffymatee said:
NexivSelecaf said:

Lol, the one who likes yanderes calls someone else a degenerate. Didn’t you know we are all degenerates.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 25, 2019 10:48 PM

Aug 2018
Alpha_Tranny said:
Scruffymatee said:

Lol, the one who likes yanderes calls someone else a degenerate. Didn’t you know we are all degenerates.
Why are you even here. Go fuck a dog or something filthy furry
Nov 25, 2019 10:50 PM

Feb 2014
langamebr said:
Kruszer said:

That's the point, an one night stand, everyone that u sleeps with needs to be in a relationship with you? I think u got the wrong idea

Yes, that's how you develop healthy and meaningful relationships and maintain your mental health. Not to mention, not catch STDs. People who have a lot of one night stands end up with a ton of issues. Hedonism never worked.
Nov 25, 2019 10:51 PM

Aug 2016
As long as they're not acting melodramatic or whining about certain negative events that are led because they slept around or do other slutty things then I definitely find them more entertaining than a goody pure saint. They must accept and be aware of the consequences of their actions and knowingly stick with their convictions
MechKingKillbotNov 25, 2019 10:54 PM
Nov 25, 2019 10:58 PM

Jan 2018
Kruszer said:

Quote to agree
It's a right decree
Opinion to see
a short this piece
Nov 26, 2019 12:12 AM

Jun 2016
I personally enjoy the community made content in all forms be it memes or fan art (non R34). I think it depends on their personalities though. Like if its playful slutty ok im good with that, but if its bitchy or creepy slutty then nah im good.
Nov 26, 2019 1:24 AM

Nov 2019
Honestly need some more specifics here, "slutty" is quite loaded. We talking sexually promiscuous, flashy exhibitionism, flirty teases, assertiveness? We're all talking about different things at the same time. I will say that Ryofu is a good girl and doesn't deserve the negging.

Btw, I'm still laughing my ass off that a yanny self-insert power fantasy bruh and saberface bro have any grounds to waifu-bait. Yans and sabers are literally the bottom of the dumpster, this is objective fact.
Nico nico ni~eed a siggy like the all the cool kids
Really wish we had a rep system so I could farm it and spam rep+
Nov 26, 2019 1:32 AM

Oct 2010
@esquirtit great analysis on rei, you are a true connoisseur.

I like slutty girl, they make rhe anime entertaining. Myne was interesting to watch, delete her and edgy hero would have been boring.
Nov 26, 2019 1:43 AM

Oct 2015
MeisterDM said:
I strongly dislike such characters.

Orhunaa said:

I don’t see sexual promiscuity as a good thing, regardless of gender. I’m not saying that everyone has to be some pure incorruptable virgin, but having sex with many people is disgusting tbh.

Sure, you can say that but it doesn't change that it's a completely irrational belief with no grounds. Sex is simply just another activity done for fun by consenting individuals, you have to justify the special treatment to make a case against it.

"I don't see indiscriminate chess-playing as a good thing, regardless of gender. I'm not saying that everyone has to be some non-chess player, but playing chess with many people is disgusting tbh."

@Freshell Hehe let's not talk about that here.
Nov 26, 2019 1:44 AM

Mar 2019
Kruszer said:
So the value of a character is judged by how much one would want a relationship therewith?

I for one think many characters that are very interesting to the story. I would not want a relationship with. I wouldn't want a relationship with Kyubey, still quite an interesting character:

Then there's also the fact that the word "slutty" seems to mean many things to many speakers. I've seen the word applied to everyone's favorite clock many a time:

Yet he's only ever shown any interest in Sidou sexually.

Meanwhile the word has never been applied to Miku:

Who willingly surrounds himself with quite a large harem.

Of course, the Sidou himself, though somewhat reluctant in some cases seems to be okay with being tasked with amassing quite a harem, and is also never called as much:

So what exactly is the definition of "slutty" here, fall Kurumi thereunder, but not Mika and Sidou? It seems to do with displaying a certain degree of sexual aggression, but Origami also displays it towards Sidou, and also never gets called that.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Nov 26, 2019 1:49 AM

May 2015
It depends on their personality. But if it's defined only by sexuality that's just sad and wrong and I probably won't take such a character or anime seriously.
Nov 26, 2019 1:51 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Well in general I've always preferred girls that are more eager and proactive, so I guess slutty ones would fall under than template too. So I'd say I generally like them, though it depends a bit on in what way it's presented of course
Nov 26, 2019 1:53 AM

Oct 2015
@Sphinxter From what I've seen people's main usage tend to be for characters who are:

Female
Makes advances to anyone at all or is scantily-clad.

In order not to be labelled as such a female character has to blush and get flustered at the mere mention of sex and always have to be on the receiving side of advances.
Nov 26, 2019 2:01 AM

Mar 2019
Orhunaa said:
@Sphinxter From what I've seen people's main usage tend to be for characters who are:

Female
Makes advances to anyone at all or is scantily-clad.

In order not to be labelled as such a female character has to blush and get flustered at the mere mention of sex and always have to be on the receiving side of advances.
But all of the spirits in Date-a-Live are scantily clad in their astral dresses, Kurumi certainly not more than the others, and Kurumi only made advances towards Sidou; like many of the others also did.

I would go so far as to say that it's really quite simple: Kurumi is "slutty" because he's evil on top of all of that; and he also has a Leitmotif that could be played during a sex scene.

It is obvious that "obscenity" is not a term capable of exact legal definition; in the practice of the courts, it means "anything that shocks the magistrate".

— Bertrand Russell
Nov 26, 2019 2:02 AM
Apr 2016
They belong on the outskirts of the industry, just like their real counterparts occupy the outskirts of the society.
Re:formed
Nov 26, 2019 2:13 AM
May 2018
Depends on the type of show they exist and their role in the story.
I personally like such characters in ero-comedy and comedy focused stuff, not in overly dramatic and dark stories. Like the female cast of High School of the dead are really good and enjoyable because their sexual temptations are presented in light-hearted and comedic ways,same for shimoneta & maybe for prison school.
If such character,lets say in a romantic drama act only like a fiddle and just a tool to make the story more melodramatic and act like annoying whiny beeches then uff.......
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 26, 2019 2:23 AM

Apr 2013
Depends on your definition of slutty, there aren't many characters in non-hentai anime who actually sleep with a lot of people. And since they are so rare, I actually appreciate them appearing.

I also like the flirty type you usually see in normal anime shows though, they are more fun to watch than the boring quiet girl or the annoyingly loud tsundere.
Nov 26, 2019 2:24 AM

May 2013
Scruffymatee said:
Alpha_Tranny said:

Why are you even here. Go fuck a dog or something filthy furry

I’m not sure where you get furry from but zoophilia is a form of degeneracy I can’t claim.

Atleast mock me with my own sexual fetishes so I can get a good laugh.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Nov 26, 2019 4:05 AM

Jun 2019
Kruszer said:

Ditto, although it's good to see such women not just fiction. When you're a younger single guy looking for a bit of fun, and you come across a sexually aggressive older women it can be an eye opening experience, but when you want something a bit more serious licentious women are best to be avoided.

Society can have a bit of a double standard when it comes to sexual promiscuity, it's fine for men to sleep around & it only inflates their reputation with other men (and many other women tbh) but when women do it they're slutty. I don't think that's fair. Sex is fun and if people want to enjoy it responsibly (and consensually) then fine.
23feanorNov 26, 2019 4:10 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts. ( 1 2 )

Pinoffin - Yesterday

56 by Pinoffin »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - 2 hours ago

13 by APolygons2 »»
5 minutes ago

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 2 hours ago

14 by APolygons2 »»
8 minutes ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 1 hour ago

6 by Ratris_Decision »»
12 minutes ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 3 hours ago

21 by -Ryu »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.