Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
O Maidens In Your Savage Season
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 14, 2019 3:07 AM

Dec 2018
Momoko poured her heart out to her so called best friend!!! But because Kazusa is a self absorbed idiot she didn't even notice her best friend coming out as a lesbian ,,,She even indirect called her weird and didn't care enough to ask why all the sudden are you asking me this? She doesn't care .And this i love you to bits Mo chin, Is as cheap as herself and don't mean shit .And you can see how much that hurt Momoko ,,,All she wanted was her friends support and understanding but got noting,,,,

I really hope Momo will chose better "friends" in the future , and break up with those girls they are no good and Momo deserves a nice caring girlfriend that love her for real

Anime you still have 4/10 lets see what happens in the last episode,, If Momo find happiness and have a good ending i even may point you up!!!! Mo chin honey i love you to pieces and will keep cheering for you!!!

Yuri-CrusaderSep 14, 2019 4:28 AM
Sep 14, 2019 3:25 AM

Apr 2013
Mich666 said:

Niina really has better chemistry with Izumi as Kazusa x Izumi relationship really lacks the spark. If anything she should have went for the kiss when she was in his room, that would change a lot of things.

lililala22 said:

I thought I was the only one supporting Sugawara and Izumi (thank goodness), because seriously Kazusa is getting on my nerves..She's just trying too hard now to keep Izumi at her side, when it's up to Izumi to choose in the end. And if she really loves and believes in him, then she should be more mature about it and keep her cool or TRY to instead of using her body and aggressively expressing the fact that she wants to "do it", in order to win him over. Like seriously, I was glad that Izumi didn't lose his senses.
But I kinda disagree with the part saying, "childhood friend never wins", since majority of the mangas or animes have successful romance between childhood friends and I think it's totally okay for other people to have the opportunity to confess and be happy, and not feel inferior towards that one lucky childhood friend. It's just the fact that they were fortunate to have known each other for a long time and for other cases, be within a close range of distance for a long period of time. So, with all that being said, I just hope Niina and Izumi get together lol.

Also, what is up with these last few episodes. Like the ending for this episode was just so random and I could've cared less for that useless drama. I was kinda anticipating something good to happen in this episode, but now I don't even know where this is heading. I liked this anime, so I just hope the ending at least will be satisfying.

Based.

diablo050189 said:
Man this topic really makes me wonder what is wrong with people now days, wanting Sugawara x Izumi. Like, do you people like seeing planes crash, buildings burn, and people getting killed cause thats the kind of disaster them two together will be.

Conformist.
Sep 14, 2019 3:30 AM

Nov 2013
LOL I know it was supposed to be a serious episode , but it felt like a comic relief episode.
With regards to the developments...

I was wondering how Sugawara was going to redeem herself after going behind Kazusa’s back last episode, but it seems like Kazusa is the one to take the initiative this time, despite having conflicted feelings. It still feels like Sugawara is in the wrong , not to mention her pedo play with lolicon dude is very unsettling, but I hope she’ll at least play fair and square instead of trying to seduce Izumi from here on out, especially after making good with Kazusa.

Really impressed with Kazusa again this episode... despite her conflicted feelings , she acknowledges that without Niina’s help she never would’ve been with Izumi. The run home was pretty hilarious lol.

Hongo’s behaviour was a bit disappointing this episode , she intends to keep the farce with Milo sensei going, despite it having no benefits... it’s understandable but it feels like her behaviour is deviating from her intentions last episode(ie. wanting to end with a bang lol , quite literally)

Momo has no developments this episode, and honestly I think her story is the least interesting of the girls..

Sonezaki seems to be taking the fall for the girls, which is obviously wrong and I didn’t expect the school to take such drastic measures. But I see all of that resolving itself pretty soon.

As for my previous predictions on how it all ends, I still think they hold true...
Sonezaki and Kazusa pairings are solidified , Momo will acknowledge she’s a lesbian but that’s it, Hongo will confess to sensei and use her youth ‘experiences’ to galvanize herself into finishing her novel etc. As for Sugawara , I think she’ll confess to Izumi ... followed by an epiphany of some sort about herself.

Almost didn’t realize next week is the finale ...Interested to see how the hostage situation plays out . I thought the storyline was pretty much settled once KazusaxIzumi happened, so I’m glad there’s still a lot of developments to think about .
Sep 14, 2019 4:21 AM

Nov 2013
LOL that punch, she asked to do it but then got shy? really? hahahaha

anyway, that rule was really stupid, expeling the pres was even more stupid
but the way they ended the episode was just way too funny, sorry i can't take this seriously hahaha
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Sep 14, 2019 6:26 AM

Dec 2017
By now I'm seriously wondering if it is like the manga.. does anybody know?
Golden Kamuy best anime and manga!

Sep 14, 2019 6:42 AM

Dec 2016
I'm asking for a lot, but could someone make a gif out of Sugawara punching oldpedo??

and at least for me school reaction wasn't surprising after they expelled student from school because of her pregnancy...

zsvx said:
from a discord user: the cover art is finally making sense now

could you elaborate more?

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenSep 15, 2019 11:13 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 14, 2019 7:34 AM

Jun 2019
tokidoki921 said:
With this episode it felt like they threw the script out the window. Instead of getting a conclusion to any of the previous events it seems the last episodes will be spent on a situation that came out of nowhere. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

I think I agree with you. I was expecting them to wrap up all the complex and intertwining feelings the girls have, between themselves and towards others (Izumi & Kazuma, Niina & Izumi, Momo & Niina, Hongo & Milo-Sensei, Sonezaki & her bf), but instead we get this twist out of nowhere. Now if we get a second season to explore the ongoing relationships as they develop then I'll be ok with it. But if it ends without getting us a satisfying conclusion then I'll be disappointed.
Sep 14, 2019 8:09 AM

Feb 2014
Apart from Niina scene punching that old man, this episode went worst down the hill.

Taking hostage to your teacher for something general is never a good choice. You are most likely to get expelled too, duh.
Sep 14, 2019 8:30 AM

May 2015
That scene between Kazusa and Nina was nice. Kazusa running away was hilarious as usual. She's keeping the comedy for the series going.

Now Izumi gave a surprisingly sensible reason for not doing it with Kazusa. I was really worried he didn't actually like her but that seemed like a genuine response.

OMG YES THAT LAST SCENE!!! They took him hostage LMFAO!!

I cant wait to see how they end this.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 14, 2019 8:41 AM
Apr 2017
What the actual fuck was this episode exactly lol. It went from a serious series to complete comedy nonsense in the blink of an eye, I hadn't seen such a stupid turn of events since the dr stone baddie punched a lion to death. It's not THAT level of stupid but too close for comfort.
"The problem with defining even an aspect of your personality by something that you like, is that criticism of that product appears to you to be criticism of you personally. I find it to be a very harmful attitude, [...] you can't rationally discuss a product because you've started to define yourself by its very existence."

John Bain
Sep 14, 2019 9:27 AM

Jul 2017
Rin_Rei said:
By now I'm seriously wondering if it is like the manga.. does anybody know?

Both manga and anime are made by the same creator so yeah, pretty much. I remember the whole debacle with Niina telling Kazusa about wanting to confess to Izumi (although from what I remember it was kinda more dramatic in the source)
Sep 14, 2019 9:30 AM
Mar 2018
11/10 would punch a pedo in the face again.
Sep 14, 2019 9:50 AM

Mar 2017
Shettttttttttttttt this was really all hell break lose kinda episode. Looking forward to the last ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 14, 2019 10:28 AM

Aug 2018
There was some serious business here : the high-school's decision to almost ban every interaction between girls & boys seems really really harsh. What tickles me the most is that the events the school uses as examples happened outside of school times AND outside of the school itself. It goes out of their territorial influence so I don't even see why they would strike such things.

Anyway, the conclusion of this show will be explosive I guess.
Sep 14, 2019 10:38 AM

Aug 2015
Eh, this has to be my least favorite episode. From yet another weird scene with pervy steve jobs to a rather unrealistic ending that felt like it was added just for dramatic effect before the last episode. Wish we would have gotten an episode with Momoko instead.
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Sep 14, 2019 12:07 PM

Sep 2017
Man just when this was getting good the second half of this episode happened. I actually burst out laughing after the reveal of no dating or whatever. This shit was comically stupid.

Kurgo said:
What the actual fuck was this episode exactly lol. It went from a serious series to complete comedy nonsense in the blink of an eye, I hadn't seen such a stupid turn of events since the dr stone baddie punched a lion to death. It's not THAT level of stupid but too close for comfort.

Lmao this sums it up perfectly. I couldn't take any more of Dr. Stone after the second episode either.

DeadlyRavenSep 15, 2019 11:12 PM
Sep 14, 2019 12:54 PM

Apr 2016
Milo-sensei saying he was at the love hotel with a woman he wants to be with forever automatically made this episode 11/10 for me.
Sep 14, 2019 2:03 PM
Jan 2016
Damn it turned into a crazy eopisode!

ninna regained my respect after punching pedo, it was really satisfying, i am happy she did went to far with him!

Kazusa wanted to do it with izumi but he want the thing to go slowly, she just wanted to secure him!

They expelled Amagi and Sonezaky, what a retards!

They decided to kidnap Milo-sensei to negociate taht new stupid rules and to return Sonezaki back to school, but it was a bad thing to do, the consequences wont be easy, affrad for next episode, lets hope it ends well!
Sep 14, 2019 2:20 PM
Apr 2019
Love the DRAMA. These girls are no holds bar and take no prisoners (well except for sensei)
Sep 14, 2019 2:20 PM

Jul 2019
Nieznajomy43 said:
zsvx said:
from a discord user: the cover art is finally making sense now

yeah! like the cover art for the show looks as if they are rebelling since they are standing on desks, yelling, and raising a flag. it makes sense because they are holding a hostage until the school meets their demands
Sep 14, 2019 2:28 PM

Apr 2015
Sugawara punching the pedo-guy was so damn satisfying, eventho she was the one provoking him into doing stuff to her, still a solid punch to the face did the job!

So Sugawara admits to Kazusa that she loves Izumi as well, I didn't really expect that to happen, or atleast that Sugawara would be honest about it at all. Kazusa put up a nice act accepting all that.

That ending though, things took quite the interesting turn there. Poor Milo-sensei though. The girls sure went all out.
Sep 14, 2019 2:39 PM

Sep 2011
Sonezaki was worried about Jujou, but she was spotted on that district with Amagi when they followed Milo-sensei and Hongou, and now their situation is really bad as well. I can't believe the best, and most functional couple here has to go through this, but at least they aren't alone. The girls went, and did something crazy to help them. I don't see it working 100%, and I don't see they getting out of this with no consequences, but I laughed a lot, and they are the best. Here's hoping it won't be in vain.

I feel like Sugawara's development was rushed too, but I will have to read the manga to know for sure. It seems that she is free from Saegusa's spell, truly infatuated with Izumi, and on a good page with Kazusa even though things are still awkward to say the least. Poor Momoko though, she feels rejected by Sugawara even though they didn't talk properly after her confession yet, and even Kazusa would choose a guy over her. I mean, it's to be expected, but I think Momoko is feeling alone now that she realized her sexuality, and it's sad.

Welp, this one was kind of crazy, and I didn't see them mentioning Amagi's name, but I hope he is part of their demands because it would be meaningless for Sonezaki to come back without the boy she loves. Can't believe this is ending next week. ):
Sep 14, 2019 3:01 PM

Dec 2016
23feanor said:
Now if we get a second season to explore the ongoing relationships as they develop then I'll be ok with it. But if it ends without getting us a satisfying conclusion then I'll be disappointed.

Well, if there will be second season it will be OVA because manga is almost entirely adapted. But hey, if anime will be popular enough then maybe they will make continuation?

zsvx said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

yeah! like the cover art for the show looks as if they are rebelling since they are standing on desks, yelling, and raising a flag. it makes sense because they are holding a hostage until the school meets their demands

lol you are right, I was thinking you are saying about manga covers. xD

DeadlyRavenSep 15, 2019 11:12 PM
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.163/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Sep 14, 2019 3:58 PM

Jan 2018
It was so satesfiyng to watch that pedo geezer getting punched in the face, i had a good laugh out of it.
Sep 14, 2019 4:11 PM

May 2018
So the Literature Team have assembled again, and it was good to see it happening. Sugawara at the same time end her relationship with the old man and make up with Kazusa. I was kinda annoyed at Kazusa, when Izumi cares for her she acts like a kid. Loved how they make Milo-sensei as an hostage to get Sonezaki back and fight the school rules.

Sep 14, 2019 8:14 PM

Feb 2014

This is JUSTaDice!!! XD
Niina does it with a bang. Scum got what he deserved.

This episode really had the unexpected. Hongo raised the banner of rebellion. The girls are out for redemption!!
Poor Milo-sensei though. XD
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 14, 2019 8:53 PM

Dec 2014
ok like this anime has been a roller coaster.... to think only one episode is left...hmm
Sep 14, 2019 10:43 PM
Jan 2019
What a surprising episode! Damn deputy director, they dictate the vulgar, but I already have swollen balls! I understand that what Jujo did was irresponsible, but depriving other students of interacting with each other seems absurd, it's as if I put everyone on the same plate , and if that were not enough, that idiot expelled Sonezaki and Amagi even when Professor Milo justified the facts of both, It is unfair !. I really hate that stupid old man! REVOLUTION, JUSTICE, AND MORE REVOLUTION !, I agree, but I found it very funny that they took Professor Milo hostage to enforce their demands, poor sensei, and he who tried to help them in good faith 😅, by the way , he proved admirable by putting his work into play for his students. Without a doubt, it was a very exciting episode finale, I was shocked.

On the other hand, we have the dilemma of Sugawara, Kazusa and Izumi. Kazusa has demonstrated an exceptional degree of maturity compared to the first episodes. Izumi acts as a good boyfriend for her, I hope Kazusa notices. And then, Sugawara ... what an incredible punch he gave the old albino, LOL 😂. I do not approve of what Sugawara does when intervening in the relationship between Kazusa and Izumi, but I admit that I am curious to know what the next step this love triangle will take.

Anyway, I liked that the girls will put aside their conflicts, for the moment, to help Sonezaki and Amagi. The power of friendship never ceases to amaze me. Justice! 😁
Sep 15, 2019 1:01 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Breach in into some old dude's house, ask him to do it with you, and then smacking him to the face with no warning. You are just as horrible, Niina.
What has happened to this show, hahaha, it went low a long time ago. Teenagers are truly scary creatures.
Sep 15, 2019 4:52 AM

Dec 2013
Finally! The moment we've all been waiting for is here

Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 15, 2019 7:58 AM

Jun 2017
literally the most f*cked up episode out of them all,, this show just ruined itself no words and i cant take ANY Of them seriously, izumi outsold in this episode btw and kazusa was really annoying kinda. all of them really the plot just lost itself and this show is now a mess wow
Sep 15, 2019 4:50 PM

Jul 2017
Well that escalated quickly.

With how much Sugawara has been spoiling in the background, Hongou still feels like she's not done yet, and I respect her ambition to continue chasing Milo-sensei despite her immaturity.

HOWEVER, this train ride with Sugawara has to be one of the most obnoxious experiences of disarray, having to use the pedo teacher to satisfy her cravings for "another" Izumi. But that punch though, that caught me off-guard. Even as Kazusa came into terms that Sugawara helped her solidify the relationship...off-the-rails insanity if you ask me. It's a game of acting your emotions.

ER HUH??? Just because everyone is having sex, does it mean that you have to do it also??? And I think that Izumi for the most part understands her trouble, but Kazusa getting ahead of herself is part and parcel of teenage issues.

And HOLY MOLY, school dictatorship. Is this how they're intending to end this series? Coz I sense a very bad stenching rat. Does this mean that Milo-sensei will get expelled? This could be bad if so, but having him as a hostage is just unbelievable.

AND...with this as the set-up for the final episode, I really have nothing to say, just that the ending will not satisfy everyone's expectations thus far what has been a great series with a bad ending.
Sep 15, 2019 6:04 PM

Nov 2012
HaXXspetten said:
Okay what the actual fuck was that ending lol

I was trying to figure out just how exactly kidnapping Milo-sensei would help them somehow and... well seeing their plan revealed I'm still questioning it

It's better than what I was thinking. I thought they' were gonna rape Milo-sensei.
Sep 15, 2019 6:20 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Boy, this has kind of gone off the deep end hasn't it?

At this point, I just want Kazusa and Izumi's relationship to work out. Kazusa clearly feels threatened that Niina has a thing for Izumi, and is at this point desperate to try and make sure Izumi will pick her in the end, despite the fact that Izumi and Niina have chemistry somewhat, and of course her objective beauty. If this wasn't happening, I think she'd be more than happy with Izumi saying he wants to take it slow and treat her right. Hell, I think that's what most women today want to hear from a man.

Even though their conversation felt a little awkward and forced, I think Kazusa's reasoning behind letting Niina confess makes sense. Niina helped her to finally confess, and Kazusa now wants her to get the opportunity as well. I think she also wants to use it as a way to test Izumi and see if their relationship is actually a real relationship. Because as it stands now, their relationship has gone nowhere since the confession. This is why I hope that in the inevitable super crunched last episode, Izumi tells Niina that Kazusa is the girl he wants to be with.

Momo is throw away trash at this point. Seeing her struggle this late in the story is just pathetic. Hopefully they don't make Niina get with her because of a single failed confession and that they had to cover up the fact that Momo was completely forgotten.

How did anyone find out about Sonezaki? Like, we weren't even shown how they were caught in the first place. We can obviously assume photos, but who was taking them? Why was that person there? What do they hope to gain? It feels lazy at this juncture that they're trying to shoehorn in this conflict at the last second.

The whole kidnapping sensei, doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but at this point I'll shrug it off because we only have one episode left. Hopefully it can end somewhat satisfyingly.
Sep 15, 2019 7:28 PM

Oct 2016
This episode took such a dramatic turn! I can't wait to see what happens next!!!
Sep 15, 2019 8:22 PM

Apr 2009
For some reason Sugawara punching that guy unexpectedly made me laugh out loud so much, at the same time it was very satisfying. Poor new lingerie didn’t have the chance to see light of the day before disintegrating into thousand pieces. I really feel bad for the Sonezaki couple, it’s the worst thing to happen to such a sweet couple. The principal and his underling are total assholes and have no business being anywhere near a school. Milo sensei coming to rescue once again, this time at the cost of his own job and reputation to hide his little muse’s transgressions. Next episode should be fun.
Sep 15, 2019 9:12 PM

Sep 2018
If I were Kazusa, I will just give up that guy.. if he don't want then don't! Don't force yourself to him. He only see her as a friend, it's sad (she didn't even have any idea that guy is in conflicting) but accept it!

I really really love every little scenes of Amagi-kun ❤ he's always sweet unintentionally kyahhhh but I'm so sad :((( the only "good guy" here misjudged, because they saw them in love hotel when they didn't even do inappropriate thing :( grrrrr!!

Sugawara is hot and cold, she wants the old guy then punch him lol that's the result of being desperate girl! she's beautiful, she can wait for her love story, not ruin other people's relationship!
Sep 16, 2019 6:28 AM

Mar 2015
tokidoki921 said:
With this episode it felt like they threw the script out the window. Instead of getting a conclusion to any of the previous events it seems the last episodes will be spent on a situation that came out of nowhere. I'm not sure how to feel about this.

I agree with you 100%
Sep 16, 2019 6:58 AM

May 2009
Mich666 said:
- Niina, probably starts dating Izumi
- Kazusa, probably stays friend with him (a lot of crying included)

Why would you root for that dumb slut?
Sep 16, 2019 10:26 AM

Oct 2012
bastek66 said:
Why would you root for that dumb slut?

I actually don't root for slut I root for lifelike and compelling outcome of the whole story and well-developed characters. The fact she's unlikeable doesn't mean she is not written well, such people also exists IRL.

Also, by calling her slut you are denying her chance for happiness - I can totally see why people hate her but at the same time it's up to Izumi to decide, don't you think?
Sep 16, 2019 12:24 PM

Dec 2009
Damn this shit gone crazy!
Didn't expect any of this, it's just spiralling into total chaos haha!

I'm still rooting for Momo x Niina
Momoko go get Niina after she gets rejected, perfect vulnerable good good chance!

Mich666 said:
Remember people, childhood friend never wins...
You must not watch much romance (especially triangles) if you think that.

Izumi is not interested in Niina, he was only getting hormone attacks and puberty sexual confusion cuz Niina is hot. He likes Kazusa and always has.
GenesisAriaSep 16, 2019 12:33 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Sep 16, 2019 12:41 PM
Nov 2017
I don't know what to say about this episode,
Sep 16, 2019 4:18 PM
Feb 2019
welp. this went downhill, first episode i rated this a 9... man did i change that rating! hahsjak but really! this went downhill, while this started off as a relatable anime about teen love, this ended up being way too much and honestly it just grosses me out now.
in this episode, girl is getting touched by pedophile (was very uncomfortable to watch), and two kids are getting expelled for being outside of a hotel?? where is the common sense? also most of the characters are starting to annoy me
Sep 16, 2019 7:08 PM
Jul 2019
Okay. What the f*ck was that? Seriously, what was that? The penultimate episode of the series, and I have so many issues with it. So the episode starts off shortly after word got out about that gyaru girl Juujou getting pregnant and leaving school, Kazusa discovers what she feared the most from a depressed Momoko: that Niina was in love with Izumi. Humorously, when Niina confides in Kazusa and tells her that she was going to tell him how she felt, Kazusa seems to take it well...until she runs out of the school. Right there is where my first problem with the episode comes in.

Kazusa once again is afraid that Niina would take Izumi from her. So her first course of action is to convince Izumi to have ess-ee-cks with her. Well, that right there was the problem. Izumi, as you'd guess at this point, opts to take the relationship slow as he wanted to cherish her. And Kazusa gets upset by this. Whether the show was implying this or not, to me, it paints Izumi as being the one at fault because he wouldn't take her request. And this literally came f*cking shortly afterward when it was learned that Juujou got pregnant. Ess-ee-cks was the reason as to why she left school to begin with, but toss logic aside and take the risk to get porked just because you're afraid your boyfriend will fall for your friend. To me, all this says is if you're in a relationship, you should go to the next level immediately. If you take it slow, the other would either believe that you don't love them, or that makes you the bad guy.

So, Niina's acting teacher rears his ugly head again, but this time, Niina socks him in the face. I can't even give her that moment. I understand the meaning behind it. That being she realized that she was more than this, but it ultimately shows how pointless this side plot was. This man had literally no understandable reasons for why he was doing what he was doing, and exists more as just a plot thread than a legitimate character.

Momoko's subplot. I get the idea with what the show was trying to go for here with her. Her realizing that she might've liked girls was supposed to make her feelings complicated. She'd feel awkward because none of her friends share these feelings that she has. But either it's because the series is limited to a twelve episode span, that'd inherently mean that any attempts at giving equal attention to each side plot would be next to impossible. But this really dampens Momoko's character for me. As such, her actions make little sense. To those that say that it's because she's meant to be awkward, you're giving the show too much credit there. Her rhetorical question to Kazusa on who she'd do it with if the world exploded makes no sense because the answer was obvious.

Now...who the heck snitched about Shun and Sonezaki being sighted close to the love hotel that Milo took Hitoha to? Maybe one of the school faculty members but even then, why would they be there to begin with? Whatever the case, they decree no nonplatonic contact between the sexes in response. Makes total sense to me. After all, the revelation of one of their students getting pregnant is the kind of scandal that any school would try to avoid. Does it suck? Yeah, but again, it makes sense. But it also meant that Sonezaki and Shun were to be expelled. While that's bad, she could attend another high school, graduate there, no problems really.

But the literature club ain't having none of that. So, how would they solve this dilemma? Petition the prohibition of contact? Try to make a compromise. Well, yes. If you answered kidnap Milo and hold him for ransom until your demands are met, then you're a winner. Take this virtual cookie. They lure Milo to the literature club...and then pounce on him. They release the ransom note, Kazusa tells Izumi she was going to commit a grave sin. The episode ends.

Good gawd is there a lot wrong with this episode. The ransom plan is beyond stupid. At the very lest the girls realize that there'd be serious repercussions if the scheme fails, and there was easily a plethora of ways this problem could be solved. And yet they chose one where there would be large holes in it, and they'd at best get expelled for the kidnapping, at worst get tossed into a jail cell with little chance of getting bailed out.

What the f*ck happened to a simple story of teenage girls being driven by their hormones?
Sep 16, 2019 9:50 PM

Apr 2018
Damn a lot of stuff is happening and next is the last episode. Poor Milo-sensei lmao
Sep 16, 2019 9:51 PM

Jul 2016
Honestly, Hongou is the last person I want to hear talking about other students "going too far". Well, at least we both agree about her being a pathetic person.

And man, the authorities in this school are just laughable. Banning opposite-sex non-platonic relationships by having a rumor as premise? Why not forcing the girls to use chastity belts too? Are we serious? Is this seriously the best thing the writer could think of? I mean, it's like grabbing the script, set it on fire and improvise (in the worst way possible) from there.

I'm also really disappointing with the way how Juujo's situation was simply tossed away. It wasn't even used to give more development to Sonezaki and Amagi's relationship. And not to mention that, in a show with "sex" as its main topic, a plot line regarding pregnancy would have been way more fitting and realistic that this poor "let's make sensei our hostage" writing decision.

As expected, it was another absurd and stupid episode. The only highlight would be the punch the pedo received but even that felt like a cheap excuse to satisfy the viewer. Maybe it's just me but I would have preferred seeing him being reported to the police since you know... he's a pedo who is probably looking for his new "muse" while still working with kids at the same time. But of course, that's not even important in this show so whatever.
Sep 16, 2019 11:47 PM

Oct 2008
OMG! This episode is exhilirating!
never knew these 4 girls (except Sonezaki) was crazy enough to get Milo-sensei as hostage!
That was a satisfying punch by Sugawara to scum Saegusa!
LOL at Kazusa screaming when running! hahah!
WOW! Kazusa is so daring! she really wants to do it with Izumi!!!
bwahaha Kazusa never hesitated on cutting and destroying that PANTSU with HOLE!
Suddenly the school became so strict with relationship rules!
Hitoto is really furious about this!!!
5/5.

Sep 17, 2019 1:16 AM

Jun 2017
i really do think this anime would be a lot better if it just dropped its attempt at telling some kind of serious drama-based story

the hilarity and charm of the girls doing stupid things and finding out about sex is gold in itself already

walking into your childhood friend masturbating = hilarious, charming, engaging, funny
holding your teacher hostage = hilarious, charming, engaging, funny

old man rubbing his face against one of the girl's body = ???
Sep 17, 2019 4:18 AM

Apr 2015
Okada... probably put too much freethought into each scene...and maybe not enough into the whole story.

The characters act and think like they are culminations of a writer's long thought processes...not like humans.

Though of course that's usually better than paper thin caricatures of characters....

GreatAide said:

holding your teacher hostage = hilarious, charming, engaging, funny

Well maybe...if it wasn't a crucial climax event of the show...
Sep 17, 2019 4:20 AM

Apr 2012
I approve of the end of that episode.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2019

179 by Shadow_Reaper13 »»
Jan 3, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2019

312 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:05 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2019

194 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

144 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:03 PM

Poll: » Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 23, 2019

142 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 9:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.