Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 23, 2018 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol another date.

Took 8 episodes but at least we finally get to see more of the Wang sisters. (I think they were shown in shadows before). It's too bad they can't really have a normal date with these two.

Pretty sure this show always throws in these type of drama because of main premise. Seriously though, those twin girls are hard to deal with. Amusing episode imo.
Nov 23, 2018 9:19 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode that did well in showing the power that prefects wield by introducing the twins. The twins sure added a lot of amusement to the episode. The manner of Inuzuka and Juliets meetings never cease to amaze me. The twins sure made quite the dramatic entrance. Kochou's teasing of Inuzuka sure was fun. Juliet and Inuzuka's escape from the twins was equally amusing and tense especially his inner struggles. Man the twins sure made quick work of those guys though. The revelation about the twins inner desires though was surprising. While gaining power they also lost friends as well which is harsh. Its good that both parties were able to forge an understanding. Though they missed the fireworks the sparkler scene sure made up for it. The last scene sure was a curious one though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2018 10:43 AM
Aug 2014
So the main prefect of black dogs (Airu) is our protagonist's brother or is somehow related to him. That can make things interesting and aswell complicate few more.
Nov 23, 2018 11:07 AM

Nov 2016
The dinner, shower or sex trope has evolved.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 23, 2018 11:23 AM

Mar 2016
Here's my personal take on the premises of this episode
I genuinely think that Inuzaka's interactions with other characters, especially with the Wang twins, are made not just to develop him as a character, but to give more structure to him and Persia's relationship. Persia did say that she saw and admired that softer side of him to accompany the twins. I can really understand the twins' situation here; because of their roles as pretty much "patrol officers", most people don't feel like they're approachable, and thus they've been mostly isolated in terms of social interactions. Inuzaka helped fix that at least temporarily, and I really applauded him for doing that, even if it was just to keep them from finding out about his relationship...LOL
Nov 23, 2018 11:29 AM
Sep 2016
“We didn’t get to watch fireworks together, but I saw a softer side of you” Persia is very understanding of Inuzuka, good thing she’s not claustrophobic or else she wouldn’t have stayed in the barrel for too long.
Nov 23, 2018 11:35 AM
Sep 2018
Good episode with revealing the spec prefect guy is big brother of romio inuzuka.And the lolis are cute
Nov 23, 2018 12:23 PM
Nov 2015
This was a cute episode. I thought this episode would be a bit more interesting considering the twins were finally going to be shown, but it wasn't entirely boring.

I'm very anxious to see Romio and Persia get a little bit more intimate (not necessarily sex, but at least have some kind of physical contact that wasn't caused by either on of their clumsiness).

Can't wait for next week's episode.
Nov 23, 2018 1:21 PM

Jan 2018
It is fun to see the twins they are really kids and Inuzuka's brother seems dark might not be his brother
More Char next episode
Nov 23, 2018 2:03 PM
Sep 2011
Any other Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen manga fans around? That end card art of Juliet saying, "How cute..." was drawn by Akasaka Aka!
Nov 23, 2018 2:38 PM

Mar 2016
Rip inuzuka. Missed the fireworks. However, he showed Persia a new side of him which she took a liking for after he granted the 2 loli prefects’ wishes that they couldn't bring themselves to express.
Cute episode.

Btw anyone else feels Airu is basically captain Erwin? just here he’s a leader of prefects instead of the scout regiment. That Daisuke Ono voice is too recognizable.
Shishou_23Nov 23, 2018 2:58 PM
Nov 23, 2018 2:55 PM

Jul 2013
I lsot it when that random dude appeared in Inuzuka's mind. It was too much.
The prefect twins were cute. Thought they would be obnoxious brats, but they were enjoyable and their drama was pretty tame and not out of proportion, so I ended liking them.

So, the prefect leader from the Black Dogs camp is Inuzuka's brother. Wonder what his role in this will be. Unlike Inuzuka, he looks more serious and disciplinated.
Takao_21 said:

Btw anyone else feels Airu is basically captain Erwin? just here he’s a leader of prefects instead of the scout regiment. That Daisuki Ono voice is too recognizable.
He's basically high school, sasageyo-less Erwin, lmao.
Nov 23, 2018 3:40 PM

Jun 2014
Those twin prefects were going to punish people who were having too much fun? Lol, lighten up a bit. I'm glad Inuzuka had some fun with them at the festival. Sure they're prefects, but at the end of the day, they're still kids and deserve to have a good time every once in a while.

Poor Persia, having to watch the fireworks from a barrel. And now we've gotten the revelation that this top prefect is Inuzuka's brother. It's probably safe to assume that they don't have a good relationship, especially since the twins said there would be a revolution if Romio became a prefect.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 23, 2018 4:30 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Man, that was just so fun, this whole episode!

The twins not getting to much fun in life with friends due to their job, gladly they got Romio give them some more happy times on this day.

Maru and his two friends are just hilarious :D
Nov 23, 2018 6:04 PM

Jul 2017
Fine episode. Twins were meh but Romio continues to be nice.
Nov 23, 2018 6:09 PM
Jun 2017
Love this cute episode as the twin prefect have their appearance on their show, and the romio and persia date is not that bad (though persia just saw a little glimpse of that firework in a hole), but she saw a softer side of inuzuki which is way better and makes them appreciate more their Significant other.

The last one is interesting, Will romio e a candidate of prefect? And does he have a brother? Ohh im so excited about the next remaining episodes... hahaha
Nov 23, 2018 6:29 PM
Mar 2017
The Wang Twins arrived to brighten up the day.
Teria and Kouchou are very adorable and funny, although they do not seem so, they are very intelligent, in fact they are advanced in school.
Inuzuka had no idea of ​​the identity of the twins and he thought they were just annoying girls, but Hazuki came to explain everything about the two prefects, Hazuki needs more time in this anime, please her presence is purifying.
The interaction of Inuzuka and the Wang Twins is pure gold.
The date of Inuzuka and Persia is interrupted by the Wang twins, this is because Inuzuka raised suspicions in the sisters. The persecution was very funny, seeing Persia and Inuzuka fleeing was very funny. In the end they manage to mislead the twins, but Inuzuka notices the faces of the little ones and he decides to challenge them to several games, but in reality he wanted the twins to enjoy the festival, seeing the happy faces of Teria and Kouchou was beautiful, Inuzuka promises if they want to play, count on him, but for his bad luck the fireworks show is lost and the worst thing is that he forget Persia in the barrel. Arriving at the barrel Inuzuka thinks that Persia is upset, but she mentions that she saw what she did for the Twins prefects and how kind he was with them, Inuzuka and Persia end up sharing the view of the fireworks, but closer.
The next episode Char will torment Inuzuka again, I hope to know what evil the Princess Char will do to poor Inuzuka.
Nov 23, 2018 7:09 PM

Jul 2017
When the loli-twins prefects came, my brain immediately thought of the loli-twins 'police' from Persona 5... At least they don't treat Inuzuka like how the latter treated the P5MC/Ren.

Lol at the montages of Inuzuka and Persia's various attempts to escape the twins!

Inuzuka continues to be nice no matter how many times that person continues to treat him bad or get him into trouble. Letting the twins have fun and relax at the cost of his date with Persia. Seriously, guys like him should exist in real life.

Poor Persia... Missing the fireworks/watch the fireworks from the barrel and being left in the barrel! Though, I'm amazed that she continues to be understanding to Inuzuka. You don't see a lot of these type of girls lately in anime.

She was fine missing the fireworks because she was able to see a softer side of Inuzuka? Candidate for best girl!

Okay, the lead prefect is Inuzuka's brother/someone related to Inuzuka?!

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Nov 23, 2018 7:26 PM

May 2018
Poor Wang Sisters. They just want to socialize and play with everyone, but everyone just too respect that they afraid to approach these girls. Arrghh.... the twins are so cute, please stahp !

Another good side from our man. It add plus point of Inuzuka on the eye of Persia. While our background boy Maru is suffering from heartbreak xD . Ouch, that prefect man is actually Romio's brother ? Waw, I guess something intense will approaching.
Nov 23, 2018 9:23 PM

Dec 2014
nice date... they get closer and closer seems like the prefects were cute too... and I guess the head one i connected to the Mc somehow
Nov 23, 2018 9:25 PM

Jan 2008
Loli twins finally take the stage. I was worried there weren't going to be any, but we got them, we got the head pats. Mission success.
Nov 23, 2018 9:31 PM
Oct 2016
damn props to ogura yui and hidaka rina, those are really dangerous voices
Nov 23, 2018 10:09 PM

Jun 2009
alright episode. twins are ok they have some cute moments. finding out that Airu is somehow related to Inuzuka at the end was interesting. fav part of the episode was actually the little scene of Maru going back to his friends. thought that was really nice showing he actually appreciated the fact that they are worried about him.

more Char-hime next week <3
Nov 24, 2018 2:51 AM

Oct 2007
Nice, we finally get to the part where Inuzuka meet Teria and Kochou.

His friends are ants?

Maru sad because Julio is not around.

Funny with the pies. Teria ate a lot of pies.

Persia is really kind, she liked it when Inuzuka let the twins have some fun
Nov 24, 2018 6:34 AM

Feb 2014
I'm watching this Kishuku Juliet straight from 1 to 8 and it was worth every time

This Inuzuka and Persia is so adorable

also Hasuki still best girl. Let's go girl!
Nov 24, 2018 9:20 AM

Mar 2017
Loli Wang twins were introduced.
Poor Persia had to remain in that barrel the whole time lol.
Some more stuffs related to prefect is going to happen soon. That Airu dude huh.
Nov 24, 2018 11:15 AM

Apr 2015
The twins are so adorable! The Dinner, shower or sex trope is back but this time involving the twins.

I laughed at the part where Inuzuka & Persia were being "Tarzan & Jane".

Inuzuka really is kind, making the twins have fun like that!
Nov 24, 2018 8:43 PM
Sep 2018
I'd bet it'll be Airu who'll find out about Romio and Persia dating during the later episodes which would drive the final conflict between Kuro-Inu and Shiro-Neko.
Nov 24, 2018 11:08 PM

Mar 2009
I expected those twins to be annoying and awful, but they're actually okay. Kind of cute, honestly.
Nov 25, 2018 1:13 AM
Jul 2018
This was the best episode so far. 5/5 easily but how/why/when the cows were there by chance. What in the ODDS!
Nov 25, 2018 4:12 PM
Jan 2016
Another good episode!

Wang sister are really cute, of course they would stalk Romio, he is the only one who dont give a fuck for what they are, and yeah, at the end he understood how they feel about no one aproaching their, and Romio went joke with them, he had a nice attitude!

But at the end he elft Persia in a barrel, and they didnt watch fireworks together! Poor Persia, but atleast she could watch a cuter side from Romio, but their interactions are becoming cuter and cuter!

So the lead prefect, Airu, seems to be Romio's brother!

Curious for next episode, seems that we will have more Char!
Nov 26, 2018 12:58 PM

Jun 2017
papsoshea said:
So Inuzuka has a twin or older brother? And fcuk those twins, he just left his girl in a barrel lol

I think it's an older brother, at least he doesn't seem like he skipped years like the twins.

And said girl was dumb enough to stay in the barrel for the whole time. They deserve each other lol. (but I seriously loved how she wasn't a bitch about it, a real keeper)

Nov 27, 2018 3:19 AM

Oct 2008
So i guess pedobear Romio had more fun being with the 2 lolis Kochou & Teria rather than Persia who just watched Hanabi inside a barrel with a hole! damn!
4/5.

Nov 27, 2018 5:52 PM

Jun 2013
At first, I thought Koucho was annoying (I still do a bit) but when it showed how lonely she and Teria were, I felt for them. I laughed when Inuzuka questioned their being twins since Koucho is flat as fuck ans Teria is more busty.

Romio is adorable since he always wants to go on a date with Persia. He even cried under the bench when he thought he couldn`t get his way.

That part when Persia and Romio were being Tarzan and Jane at the festival was pretty funny.

Also, Airu Inuzuka? Inuzuka`s brother? He`s like Kyouya Ootori from Ouran High School Host Club.
臭い-
Nov 27, 2018 7:44 PM

Apr 2015
Foi um bom episódio. Quem diria que eu iria me interessar por Juliet essa semana.
Nov 30, 2018 12:41 PM

Aug 2017
He left Persia in a barrel lmao. Those twins were a better than I expected. Also, the episode was a bit cute.

Well, my opinion about the show changed a little. It was bad until the last couple of episodes. Now, it's pretty average. And I'm sure hoping it stays that way (or improves). Still, the random fanservice annoys me.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 2, 2018 2:41 PM

Dec 2016
Good guy Romio strikes again, my only question this episode being that for some reason Romio and Persia were willing to run out together in the open and compromise their relationship when they could've just kept running through the woods lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Dec 13, 2018 3:50 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Last episodes were better, sure this is still fun to watch, but it makes me recall Nisekoi all the more boring moments in Nisekoi.
Dont believe that manga should be much better since this clearly isnt a problem with the adaptation, but the source relying too much uninspiring scenes and characters that are starting to feel boring and bland to watch, as it is Romeo here.
The twins were at least fun to watch.

evilcorn said:
Any other Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen manga fans around? That end card art of Juliet saying, "How cute..." was drawn by Akasaka Aka!

Didnt notice that at all, that said, I just recently started to read that one...
Dec 22, 2018 4:00 PM

May 2013
Romio has a very simple romance expectation. He's very easy to please, easy to read, and very kind. Love himmmm -^___^- I'm glad Persia is pretty chill too when their dates and stuff don't work out as planned (:
Mar 4, 2019 6:10 PM
Apr 2016
This time a classic festival episode! The Prefects are treated like some higher level entities, a little silly in my opinion. Good episode.
May 22, 2019 9:29 AM

Aug 2018
It seems like Teria isn't really liking the life she's living..
Hm.. Why Maru listened to his friends behind tree?.. To learn what they truly think about him or something, I suppose?.. But why he decided to stick around at festival more after their words?.. It's a bit confusing.. Maybe he wants to seem serious to his friends or something?.. It's not too clear, though..
Who is that third guy, after devil and angel.. Wtf..
Well.. Maybe Kochou a bit dislikes this life as well..
Lesson of the day: Remember to play with you lolis, lol.. ;p But seriously.. I hope they'll be able to get relaxation they want, as maybe it still can be difficult..
Jun 25, 2019 8:40 AM

Feb 2019
Not much to say, it was a good adaptation of the manga as always. Juliet being mad was really cute to see lol.

Gotta say that scene where the twins take down those fighting guys was really well adapted and animated. From them dodging the guys' hits and then especially Teria's high jump and subsequent net attack were awesome to see. Really loved how awesome they are at that.
Oct 18, 2019 11:06 AM
Jan 2018
The twins are cute
Apr 4, 2020 2:53 AM

May 2016
Two cute lolis episode not that I can complain.
Dec 31, 2020 4:54 AM

Apr 2014
perfect timing for these twins to show up

and they're super cute!
"one step at a time"
Mar 27, 2022 11:20 PM
May 2021
I want more screen time for Char :(
May 20, 2022 1:52 PM

Nov 2019
Romio shows the twins that you can have fun as a prefect and break the status quo.
Jul 28, 2022 7:56 AM

Jun 2021
I knew it, I flippin knew it.
Oct 6, 2022 9:26 AM
Sep 2021
We got to see the development of more Romio and Juliet together with the student council sisters duo.
I give it 6/10.
Aug 1, 2023 6:27 AM

Nov 2022
The fireworks are a good distraction it looks like..But the bad thing is they would have already started. Would have to sneak pretty quickly.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 02? ( 1 2 )

CrunchyAnime - Dec 21, 2018

86 by Taha10kazmi »»
Apr 16, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

59 by Narity_ »»
Jan 29, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

103 by Narity_ »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Favourite Character ?

lightning_angad7 - Jan 6

13 by nekoha33 »»
Jan 9, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

109 by Thanoshiii »»
Jan 7, 5:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.