Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 26, 2018 9:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good God, Char is never going to stop tormenting teasing Romio, is she? And this all started because of a blackmail..

Seems we're getting more of Romio's past this episode. He doesn't seem much different at all compared to his present self. What a kid. I think he's really the antithesis of the authorative type of characters in the show.

I don't think Romio is ever going to get a break in this show whether dealing with Char or Hasuki, especially when she has a sword LOL. Hasuki emotions is quite something...
Stark700Oct 26, 2018 12:02 PM
Oct 26, 2018 10:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Interesting episode that expanded upon Hasuki pretty well. Hasuki's transformation into the demon taskmaster sure was dramatic. The insight into Hasuki's past and how she met Inuzuka and changed was quite interesting. Hasuki's reaction to the Inuzuka's confession sure was dramatic though going from cute girl to cold and tenacious swordswoman. Though the fight escalated quickly it also provided the perfect opportunity for Juliet and Inuzuka to advance their bond. But in the end its nice that Hasuki was able to come to terms with her feelings.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 26, 2018 11:12 AM
Sep 2011
I am a pen!

That was a great episode, and I feel bad for Hasuki.
Oct 26, 2018 11:22 AM
Oct 2018
My Coolest Anime, Very Good Romance and the Comedy Is Pretty Interesting, The Best Anime
Oct 26, 2018 11:30 AM

Jan 2018
Poor Hasuki
Char is great as always
Oct 26, 2018 11:30 AM
Aug 2018
I am late to the party but so glad I gave this series a try. A bit old school but the character setting, BGM and the comedy is quite nice.
Oct 26, 2018 11:35 AM

Jul 2014
Finally the ep I was waiting for! animation was shit tho but still, worth it just to see Hazuki's ep animated.
>Hazuki best girl!
Oct 26, 2018 11:56 AM

Jul 2017
This week has had many good episodes, and this show is no exception. Romio continues to be great in this show. Loved his dedication at the end.
Oct 26, 2018 12:03 PM

Dec 2014
ok nice that the friend also knows... now who were the three women in the ending
Oct 26, 2018 12:07 PM

Apr 2018
There are no best girl in this show;they are all best girl .
Oct 26, 2018 12:13 PM

Dec 2016
Was not expecting that this would ever be a side to Hasuki lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 26, 2018 1:17 PM

Mar 2017
Cat's out of the bag and two yandere (Hasuki & Char) in action.

Easy way to sum up the whole episode lol.
Oct 26, 2018 1:25 PM

Jul 2014
Hasuki's heart was broken as well as mine., Hasuki best girl damn it! :'(

And although it was more salt to the wound, I liked the detail in Hasuki's eyes the next day, the poor girl cried a lot. :'(

Char is awesome btw, really liking her character. ^^
Oct 26, 2018 1:50 PM

Jul 2013
Poor Hasuki (didn't expect her yandere side, though, thank God it was a fake katana). At least she didn't rat out Inuzuka at the end.
Oct 26, 2018 2:34 PM

Mar 2016
> “Persia!”
> “Crap! I can’t swim”

Laughed way too hard at this. The pause and change in art was spot on. Also that naked scene with maru closing the door was funny af just like the manga lmao

Pretty Good episode that focused on one of the best girls in the series.

Char once again proving that Yuu Shimamura is best VA for sadistic characters. From Akiko Yosano to Char. Sasuga Yuu-san lol
Shishou_23Oct 26, 2018 2:40 PM
Oct 26, 2018 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
My favorite screen has been animated. This is what differentiate this from the normal RomCom. At lay for me. They resolved everything pretty early and get reaction was pure gold.
Oct 26, 2018 2:46 PM
Jul 2018
ibraheem234 said:
ok nice that the friend also knows... now who were the three women in the ending
don't worry about them, only one actually had hots for inadzuka. Don't want to spoil any further.
Oct 26, 2018 3:05 PM

Nov 2009
Hasuki is such a good girl T-T but so is Persia. Damned (harem?) setting..

I had a good laugh when Maru just closed the door and locked out the two dudes. Very nice episode overall.
Oct 26, 2018 3:11 PM

Jan 2016
Man, I feel like I like the anime just as much as the manga or maybe even more. It's a standard cliche rom-com but it has a heart and it's done with good execution, that's what makes this so enjoyable

Also, Peresias VA has really made her character a lot more likable, not that she wasn't already but I like her even more now
Oct 26, 2018 4:42 PM

Jun 2017
That was quite well executed, Hasuki got over it somewhat fast and no drama for several episodes so the show can focus on the comedy. I am loving this more and more.
Oct 26, 2018 4:42 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I AM A PEN! Thankfully, i didn't drink on that line, i would have spit it out.

In general, there was surprisingly great comedy in this episode :D

And then...FUCK! It had to happen but seeing Hasuki getting her heart broken was so hard to watch. Romio being honest about it is a great trait of his, he has his heart on his sleeve.

That made sure that only these four people know.
Oct 26, 2018 5:22 PM

Jul 2017
This episode was really well executed! The comedy and the drama, though almost cliche, are well done and it didn't went stale.

"I AM A PEN."

I'm really glad that Inuzuka felt guilty about the secret to Hasuki and told the truth to her. Can his character get any better?

Poor Hasuki... She is such a sweet girl... Though, I'm glad that she didn't rat out Inuzuka and continues to be friends with him despite her own feelings. And Persia is getting even more likable the more the episodes went.

Damn though when she attacks Inuzuka with that sword... And then those guys that are with Maru were naked because of Hasuki! XD

The cat's out of the bag for Hasuki but everything is resolved quickly and nicely. I'm liking this show so far.

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Oct 26, 2018 5:25 PM

Jul 2013
I pretty much feel sorry for Hasuki. But I think what Inazuki did was for the best and spoke his true feelings. But I guess that what happens when love hurts. I would've prefered if it was a threesome ending no feelings would get hurt.

PS: Damn Hasuki is hot as a teacher, Also, "Oppai and Panstu"

Oct 26, 2018 6:06 PM

Dec 2014
Hasuki is best girl.

Change my mind.

Also,"I'm a pen".
Oct 26, 2018 6:22 PM

Dec 2014
anirudhtsuki said:
ibraheem234 said:
don't worry about them, only one actually had hots for inadzuka. Don't want to spoil any further.

thanks though I just hope it is the white one
Oct 26, 2018 6:53 PM

Feb 2018
Hasuki finally express feelings.
Oct 26, 2018 6:55 PM
Jul 2017
Great development for Hasuki in this episode. Sakura Ayane's voice acting is soo good that it still sends chills down my spine as of right now. At the moment, Husuki is best girl - she had the most development so far. I know Char got some development in ep 3 but the appeal wasn't there for me. Overall, a heartbreaking episode. Jesus, my heart still clinches everytime I think back to the episode. Hopefully we get more development for Juliet in the future
Oct 26, 2018 7:00 PM

May 2018
That's a nice move from inuzuka. Hasuki is the closest friend he has, and telling all about the relationship to her is a good choice, although it must be hurt for both (hasuki has affair to him, while inuzuka finally knows about it).

This is what I want from a story with many girls have affair for the MC, when the MC brave enough to reject the girl he didn't love.
Oct 26, 2018 7:26 PM
Mar 2017
I was not prepared for this episode, but in the end Hazuki is the best girl, implacable, hardworking, lovable and loyal, also has a well proportioned body and looks spectacular with glasses and formal dress, in short it is a terrible pity that she is not the chosen one (the curse of the childhood friend takes a new victim). Seeing her sad is the worst, since she always has a beautiful smile on her face. I was very saddened by Hazuki's confession
Char continues to stalk Inuzuka, reminding him to take care of Persia, because if something bad happens to her he will pay dearly.
Seeing Hazuki ready to cut off Inuzuka head, made me think that more than making valid the code of Black Doggie was more a way to release her broken heart.
At least the friendship with Inuzuka will continue, but now he will be watched by Hazuki, in addition to Char.
Oct 26, 2018 7:49 PM

Jan 2013
I AM A PEN! i like Hasuki, demon Glasses version

ugh just when Hasuki was reaching best girl status, she was immediately destroyed by MC
Oct 26, 2018 7:52 PM

Dec 2014
Oh dang, boobs. Math is trying to tempt me here...

Wonder if any degenerate fapped to this.

I need sleep.
Oct 26, 2018 9:23 PM
Sep 2015
Is this anime based on Romio and Juliet or something?
Inuzuka directly confront with Hasuki feeling instead of passing as a joke is a good choice of storytelling.
Also Maru is afraid of his naked friends? He should accept them wholeheartly!!!
Oct 26, 2018 9:40 PM

Feb 2012
Hasuki's alternative personality was entertaining to see. I felt really bad for her this episode. Confessing to the MC only to find out he's already dating the enemy. RIP best girl.
Oct 26, 2018 10:05 PM
May 2016
GalacticMagna said:
I would've prefered if it was a threesome ending no feelings would get hurt.

If that was the case, then Persia's feelings would have been hurt. If there was a guy that liked your girlfriend, would you agree to have threesome with him, so his feelings won't get hurt?
No girl likes to share her boyfriend or husband with other girls.Just like non of you guys will like to share your girlfriends/wifes with other men.
Oct 26, 2018 11:05 PM

Aug 2013
Hazuki best grill :(
Oct 27, 2018 12:31 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, solid episode!

Poor Hasuke, undisputed best girl, though. She really loves Inuzaka to the point where she’d arrange those tedious study session, damn. Her sudden change in personality though, lol, and those clips to keep them awake sure was creepy. Lol moment of the episode has to go to Maru breaking his phone there after listening to (boy-)Persia’s comment and the setting up of the seppeku by Hasuke upon listening to the shocking revelation. Char saving Persia and Hasuke saving Inuzaka in the end there was nice to see, and the hug just before the fall between Inuzuka and Persia was touching. What was he thinking though, xD?

Next episode should be interesting too with the introduction of a new character which I’m assuming will initiate a love rival for Inuzuka. Looking forward to it!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 27, 2018 12:39 AM

Apr 2014
Hasuki in that business outfit is so niiiiccceeee~

Char definitely care for Persia more than herself which is why even though she's against Persia dating Inazuka, she still supports them as per Persia's desires. She's a great person as well!

Both Hasuki and Persia are great! Hasuki for her devotion and how hard working she is. Persia is actually quite humble and even though she is very good at a lot of things, she still easily went a long with the study session to study seriously and even enjoyed it to the end. Though, contrary to other people here at the moment, Persia is still best girl to me <3 But Hasuki is definitely top tier as well. (Don't kill me but Char is not bad at all either). I also love how she doesn't immediately chastise Inazuka for telling the truth to Hasuki but instead willing to listen to know the circumstances, ask what he wants to do, and then tries to help him. And also how she suggested to confront them directly instead of running away.

That hug was so sweeet~

EDIT: That being said, there is one thing I do think. While I understand Hasuki's anger and laughed at Inazuka's hopeful dreams, I think Char was a better friend to Persia than Hasuki was to Inazuka in this particular situation. Char was never mad at Persia for dating Inazuka and supported and defended Persia from behind the entire time. She did try to get in between but she never attacked (I don't mean physically) Persia and instead went after Inazuka, the actual "enemy." However, in Hasuki's case, once Inazuka told Hasuki about his situation, her anger and jealously got the better of her. And this is something Hasuki knows as she immediately quiet up after Char said "as her friend." But anyways, a crying Hasuki T_T

In addition, I wish my head was as hard as Inazuka.

"I'm just a damsel in distress today" hahahahaha!
EnternalOct 27, 2018 1:11 AM
Oct 27, 2018 1:05 AM

Mar 2009
Hasuki is clearly best girl. Caring, kind, always cute, and sexy when she wants to be. That business attire wew lad.

Felt so bad for Hasuki. The childhood friend curse continues.
Oct 27, 2018 3:52 AM

Oct 2011
Enternal said:

EDIT: That being said, there is one thing I do think. While I understand Hasuki's anger and laughed at Inazuka's hopeful dreams, I think Char was a better friend to Persia than Hasuki was to Inazuka in this particular situation. Char was never mad at Persia for dating Inazuka and supported and defended Persia from behind the entire time. She did try to get in between but she never attacked (I don't mean physically) Persia and instead went after Inazuka, the actual "enemy." However, in Hasuki's case, once Inazuka told Hasuki about his situation, her anger and jealously got the better of her. And this is something Hasuki knows as she immediately quiet up after Char said "as her friend." But anyways, a crying Hasuki T_T

You're not wrong I guess, but also not right. It's because of the difference between them. Char does love Percia as a friend, since she can't be with her and have a family unless she swings that way and knows Percia would never reciprocate more than that. In Hasuki's case it's a love to a boy with which she wanted to be together but got her feelings and dream crushed. There is not many people who after confess their feelings to another can still stay as friends just because they got rejected. Simply looking and talking to them after the fact is impossible cause of hurting heart, it would take years to mend the broken heart. No idea if you considered such a thing. Girl/Girl relationship vs Girl/Boy are different story's.
Oct 27, 2018 4:08 AM

Apr 2014
@Raisken
No, I have considered it. There aren't any differences as both are in love with a person who they can't get together with. Girl/girl and girl/boy doesn't play into how they would behave when their dreams are crushed. Char knows her dreams to be with Persia are crushed and even though she lived in the same room with Persia and see her face all the time, she still keeps it all under control and put Persia's safety first. On the other hand, Hasuki let her emotions drive her to attack Inazuka once her dreams are crushed. Even if it's a fake sword, it's still going to hurt as shown by him bleeding from it. So her anger and desires put her first above Inazuka which lead her to chase him around in anger.

That being said, I never said that I don't understand her situation and why she acts that way. If I was in a similar situation, I would act in a similar way to Hasuki and not like Char. That would make me a worse friend in that situation but... that's what makes me who I am. Therefore, I honestly admire Char for that. She clearly treasures Persia and put her first in all situations and I wish that I can act the same way in that situation.
EnternalOct 27, 2018 4:13 AM
Oct 27, 2018 4:32 AM

Jun 2014
"I AM A PEN!!!" LOL that part was hilarious.

I felt kind of bad for Hasuki in this episode but I'm glad she came to accept this. It's better for her to know now than to be kept in the dark the whole time. That was a good decision by Romio to go ahead and handle it this way.

phantomfandom said:

Yeah, I mean, the MCs names are literally Romio and Juliet. Forgetting all the other similar aspects, that right there should have been the biggest clue.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 27, 2018 4:50 AM

Apr 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
"I AM A PEN!!!" LOL that part was hilarious.

I felt kind of bad for Hasuki in this episode but I'm glad she came to accept this. It's better for her to know now than to be kept in the dark the whole time. That was a good decision by Romio to go ahead and handle it this way.

phantomfandom said:

Yeah, I mean, the MCs names are literally Romio and Juliet. Forgetting all the other similar aspects, that right there should have been the biggest clue.

Weirdest part is that if he's a pen, why is he is licking a pen? Pencest?

And yes, honestly, it was the a good decision to go ahead. Because, eventually it's going to be found out. Why not tell it to Hasuki, who he greatly trusts, while the situation is still under control?

And I'm surprised to still see questions of asking if this is related to Romeo and Juliet xDD Their names and how they are dating now is such a dead giveaway. Especially since they are on two opposing sides, just like in the original story.
Oct 27, 2018 6:55 AM

Oct 2007

Ah, so Hasuki is an osana najimi ... my favorite character in this anime now. ^___^

Hmm, and more people knowing about the secret... good or bad?

I just hope this does not turn into a harem....
Oct 27, 2018 7:51 AM

Jun 2013
Everyone goes on and on about Hasuki being best girl, yes I agree, she is ONE of the best girls but I don't ship her with Inuzuka. Why would anyone ship best girl with a guy who has no feelings for her? I never understood that shipping logic. "Let's ship best guy/girl with someone who doesn't value them or see their worth."

I ship Hasuki hard with either Scott or Maru. I see a lot of potential for her with either those two.

For me best girl is Char anyway.

LOL at Maru locking the door on his butt naked buddies standing in the moonlight together.
臭い-
Oct 27, 2018 8:12 AM

Apr 2012

I got a little distracted and missed the moment when Ange and Charlotte appeared on this show. What an unexpected cameo, lol.
RobertBobertOct 27, 2018 8:28 AM
Oct 27, 2018 9:37 AM

Nov 2016
Akerakai said:
There are no best girl in this show;they are all best girl .

This

Yandere Hasuki is so fun, but I also feel sorry for her :/

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 27, 2018 2:00 PM

Jul 2015
This episode was great

"I am a damsel in distress today" lol
Oct 27, 2018 2:16 PM

Oct 2013
tfw you lived the exact same thing as Hasuki..
Man that wasn't easy to watch :/
Oct 27, 2018 4:36 PM

Apr 2015
Great episode! Poor Hasuki though, confessing your feelings to inuzuka and instantly shot down after it :( that cry at the end was so sad...

Gotta love inuzuka's determination... Diving after persia to save her and realizing he can't swim. At least he knows his priorities!

So far I can't decide best girl yet, they each have their own little charm.
Oct 27, 2018 7:25 PM
Jun 2017
Love this episode...

Sad thing for Hasuki though, she have realized in front of her face how Inuzuka loves persia so much...

Well lets see what will happen here
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 02? ( 1 2 )

CrunchyAnime - Dec 21, 2018

86 by Taha10kazmi »»
Apr 16, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

59 by Narity_ »»
Jan 29, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Favourite Character ?

lightning_angad7 - Jan 6

13 by nekoha33 »»
Jan 9, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

109 by Thanoshiii »»
Jan 7, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2018

45 by WELLERM »»
Nov 30, 2023 6:56 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.