Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 22, 2017 4:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
A coliseum-style battle this episode...
Felt underwhelming though. The fight just consists of wooden weapons and it didn't seem that Touya strugged at all.

On the brighter side of things, I think outfits looked cute this episode.

About time Leen showed up too. Finally.
Aug 22, 2017 6:37 AM

Aug 2013
Touya created an auto-reloading handgun that can turn into a sword. Too convenient

We got Leen introduced who is much older than she looks and Paula, her teddy bear.

Aug 22, 2017 6:47 AM

Nov 2016

Pretty much me while watching this episode even tho certainly not me is written there

Did Touya even break a sweat when he was fighting ?

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 22, 2017 7:26 AM

Dec 2011
This new girl is going to be a nice addition and why the hell Touya made guns.
He is just more OP with his new gunblade and spells.
Anyway that was a nice episode and love the girls in the Arabian dress.
Aug 22, 2017 7:28 AM

Jul 2014
Touya = Joseph Joestar confirmed

The master of asspulls is back !
Aug 22, 2017 7:38 AM

Jan 2015
Whoa, a king with well-built body asking Touya for a spar huh? That must be hard even for Touya, I mean not the first one but after that. LOL
And then Touya "invent" the ancestor of Printer, then learn new Null Magic about Programming thanks to Leen.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 22, 2017 7:51 AM

Jun 2014
Touya sort of struggled for once in this episode, but that was simply because he wasn't allowed to use the most OP spell, Slip.

He also made himself a gun-sword, and I'm not gonna lie, it looks pretty cool.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 22, 2017 8:04 AM

Aug 2008
This episode brought the biggest struggle for MC in the series so far, spicy food. Loosing to the king would be a nice change of pace but this series is so shamelessly cliche it's hard to even hold it against it.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 22, 2017 8:20 AM

Sep 2015
How can you give a gun to someone don't really know what gun is? you monster!
Into the Internet!
Aug 22, 2017 8:28 AM

Jul 2016
Well, so far he is still the stereotypical Shousetsuka ni Narou MC, nothing much to add here.

Kotomine Kirei's VA as the king is still damn weird and funny...
Aug 22, 2017 8:34 AM

Jun 2015
Touya won the mock fight right away, but the king won't have it. It was decent. A new character is introduced. She make any object come alive. Touya used the same magic to make a gun that can also be turned into a sword.
Aug 22, 2017 8:47 AM

Oct 2010
Teddy Bear shows up, I go YEAAAAAHHH goth loli at last

And even she barely has a distinguishable personality. This show and Shining Hearts have really brought home how strongly preferable it is to have girls with no personality at all rather than extreme ____dere archetypes.

DRAGONGUN AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Gungan?

Is a handgun grip even usable as a sword grip? I'm going to guess no.

There is some slight resemblance to Count Dooku's Filipino-inspired saber hilt: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dooku%27s_lightsaber
Aug 22, 2017 8:57 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That gun/sword thing is cool I must admit and it's just astonishing how much more OP this guy gets with each episode lol
Aug 22, 2017 8:58 AM

Dec 2015
That Teddy Bear xD Made Some Squishy Noises
Aug 22, 2017 9:03 AM

Jul 2014
Nothing too offensive happened this episode so I don't have much to say.

Also I love how he can just make a fucking gun. Like, he can use all types of godly magics, but he chooses to make a gun.

That says a lot.
And yes, I meant that.
--------------------------------------
Sukasuka Discord server, also home to Orlandri Translation Company, who are planning to translate Sukasuka and Sukamoka:
https://discord.gg/xXTncqJ
Do join if it interests you.
Aug 22, 2017 9:24 AM

Dec 2014
well the battle was the most intense battle we will ever see in this anime.... lol
Aug 22, 2017 10:03 AM

May 2016
I'd hate to admit it, but I'd actually like to see at least another season of this show. It probably doesn't deserve one (and it might not sell enough copies as well to warrant one), but it'd be a missed opportunity to miss out on seeing what else happens later on in the LNs in animated form.

Because dammit, I actually kinda wanna see Touya and his gals running around fighting space aliens inside giant mecha robots if only for the sheer lulz factor of witnessing such a thing happen in a show of this nature! Don't deny me this after I've been promised this is actually going to be a thing!

(Or I could just man up and read the LN instead, if S2 never)
Aug 22, 2017 10:13 AM

Jun 2017
That magic spell he learned is pretty awesome.
also slip overpowered
Aug 22, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 2015
Remember Toya said that Slip sounded kinda lame or something? Now it's his signature spell
Aug 22, 2017 10:39 AM

Feb 2008
Just what my thought when I saw he made gun. Gun mode and Blade mode.
When is come to gunblade I would likely also have a weapon like that.
Remind me of those in Final Fantasy and other RPGs

It wasn't much surprised that a fairy live longer than human, but thing that was surprising that she was already making appearing.
Well I guess it was expected cause she were in opening.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Aug 22, 2017 10:57 AM

Jun 2017
The loli-goth finally showed up and she has an interesting Null Magic. Which Touya takes advantage of right away.

There was some good storytelling this episode.
Aug 22, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2014
So Mismede is basically India with half human-half animal people?
The white haired girl finally made her debut. Although she is over 600 years old, so this harem is going to get very weird. That begs the question, is she a virgin? It would be terrible to be a virgin for 600 years. Or maybe she has had partners in the past? I doubt such a factor will be mentioned in the show. The Program spell is very interesting.
Aug 22, 2017 12:23 PM

Sep 2013
Touya sparring with beastking and triumphing.
He learns his null magic and leen's magic too, he makes a daggerswordgun :)
Aug 22, 2017 12:27 PM

Jun 2016
yeah we have a legal loli RIGHT !!!!!!!!! and a mass murder weapon Q_Q

Aug 22, 2017 12:31 PM

Jan 2016
Why did he acquire another OP spell? As if "Slip" wasn't a gamechanger. The gun/sword thing was pretty cool. The spell programming is modelled after real life computer programming, pretty nifty.
Aug 22, 2017 1:40 PM

Jan 2017
I remember someone commenting on how the sword did **** all against that dragon (snapped in 2 immediately on impact)

Well that problem was 'fixed' I guess
Aug 22, 2017 1:52 PM

May 2015
Lmao, this guy can literally do anything at this point.

Aug 22, 2017 3:51 PM

Jun 2017
Good episode 7/10

Aug 22, 2017 4:41 PM

Dec 2016
Ah so we now get to meet Leen and the teddy bear, wasn't expecting her to be 612 though lol.

Toya made himself something similar to a GunBlade, I love Final Fantasy VIII.
Aug 22, 2017 5:24 PM

Jan 2015
THIS GUS IS A GOD, nothing will get in his way. Hope we get to see some Yae fanservice tbh and then my life will be complete<3
We already have this really pretty shot here, girls are cute but Yae is just a bae <3
Aug 22, 2017 6:02 PM

Jan 2011
Bitches love guns.

That "Kiss me" in the ED was pretty sensual compare to the other girls.
Aug 22, 2017 7:17 PM

Apr 2017
Average cause i sort of half expected it...
Goth loli appeared!!!

Also those guns he gave to the girls seemed unprogrammed so its safe?

Those spies are the maid?
And did curry also that spicy or they cant eat spicy things...
An okay episode for me
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Aug 22, 2017 7:37 PM

Jul 2009
Bruh that's not how you gun
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Aug 22, 2017 8:53 PM

Jul 2012
It did feel a bit underwhelming, but as an LN reader I'm honestly satisfied. I' m only here to rewatch the scene as an anime, and the fanservices, and the voices as well. Maybe it's bad but it's not that bad as people make it to be. It did feel generic but there's just this certain charm that draws me to it.

The utilisation of the magic program is really interesting, and the fairy was actually much cuter than I had thought.
Queen_VaniaAug 22, 2017 8:58 PM
よろしく!
Aug 22, 2017 9:07 PM

Mar 2013
The maid girl finally appears, lots of useful null magic spells learned by Touya in this Episode...

Also that Gun-Sword thing looks cool. Wonder how the bullets will be made later on cuz' It is made from a Dragon Fang...
"Slip" Spell OP lol...
Aug 23, 2017 1:24 AM

Mar 2013
Okay episode.

But gotta admit, his weapon was cool.
Aug 23, 2017 2:35 AM

Jul 2016
Too many scenes being rushed too quickly- even more so than the last episode.

Battle with the king was just...horrible...Nothing flows well and what could have been a proper showing of God's overwhelming OPness quickly became a forgettable stick-swinging fest. Shot composition and angles were as terribly used as in the last "fight" wit the dragon and there was little- if any- flow. I don't care if its supposed to be done for comedy- if they can't make a fight where they're supposed to make the character OP af then it fails on multiple levels.

The gothloli introduction was way too rushed over. The introduction was brushed over for mumbo-jumbo talking about magic and stuff with nothing interesting being actually done except God adding another OP "magic" to his arsenal.

The making of the gun perfectly shows the complete disregard of proper rules for magic to be in this show. The enchantment (why did they call it by the incredibly stupid "program" ) of the guns and the fake alchemy ("modelling") are very poorly used to explain the world of the show. And btw one of the characters you're giving a gun to is 12 so why are you even giving such a dangerous weapon. I honestly won't be surprised if God-MC gets a "magic" that can wipe out landscapes like Naruto.

If only the rest of the animation had as much attention to detail and work as the gun's reloading animation had then this anime would be so much more bearable.

The spies reveal was so expected and too long drawn out (but savor it for its likely going to be the only part in the show where things are actually slowed down and have proper foreshadowing). And I don't think God-MC realises how bad it can be to find spies of a supposedly friendly country to be snooping around.

raisin-kunAug 23, 2017 2:56 AM
Aug 23, 2017 5:01 AM

Aug 2015
nDroae said:
Teddy Bear shows up, I go YEAAAAAHHH goth loli at last

And even she barely has a distinguishable personality. This show and Shining Hearts have really brought home how strongly preferable it is to have girls with no personality at all rather than extreme ____dere archetypes.

DRAGONGUN AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Gungan?

Is a handgun grip even usable as a sword grip? I'm going to guess no.

There is some slight resemblance to Count Dooku's Filipino-inspired saber hilt: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dooku%27s_lightsaber

It's a gunblade. Didn't you know about it?

andzalot55 said:
Anyone know who the CV for Leen is? I at first thought it was Yukari Tamura but remembering that she left, I question who her CV is.

Wait, what do you mean by "she left"? When? How? What? O_o
Anyway the VA is listed in the "characters and staff" part https://myanimelist.net/character/151208/Leen
SirLezardAug 23, 2017 5:52 AM
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 23, 2017 5:43 AM

Feb 2016
What does Aports enchantment do?
Aug 23, 2017 6:44 AM

Oct 2010
Aug 23, 2017 6:51 AM

Aug 2015
nDroae said:
@Tony_SansNom
It's a gunblade. Didn't you know about it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pistol_sword#Disadvantages Yep, bad idea.

But maybe it would be okay in a world like this one where most laws of nature could potentially be null and ignored because magic.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Aug 23, 2017 7:43 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
To think that Touya and his party of four managed to defeat a dragon though. Its nice that they are donating the pieces of the dragon that's usable to the village to help them in their rebuilding though. As expected of her Yumina knows how to act when meeting a king. Well i guess the king would want to spar with the person that managed to kill a dragon though. Its funny to see that the kings men actually want to see him get thrashed though. Its nice to see that apart from hand to hand the king also can use magic as well. Touya does look good in that casual outfit at the dinner party though. The girls really look pretty nice in the local clothes though. Olga especially looks amazing. Seeing a teddy bear walk around on its own sure must be a sight though. So this new girl is the master of the teddy then. To think that Leen is actually older than Touya despite looking younger than him. So the teddy is really just a teddy that's been imbued with null magic then.

Though it has its limits the program null magic sure is powerful. As expected of Touya to be able to discern how a spell works just by showing him once. It seems that she's determined to make Touya her apprentice though. Linze's new water spell really comes in handy for chopping stuff though. To think that Touya was able to come up with a program that can self reload a gun by combing the summoning spell with it. To think that Touya was able to create a gun blade from his modelling skill alone. To think that his two maids were the ones following and protecting them and that they were spies of the king though. Then again sending Yumina alone with no backup did sound unusual to me. Wow judging from Yumina and Linze's reaction the currue and rice must be pretty spicy. Touya's gate spell sure is proving to be pretty useful for national matters as well as personal matters Looks like Touya won't be able to avoid Leen at all then.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 23, 2017 8:57 AM

Jan 2013
So Touya is even more OP now xD
Hope this ends with a OP boss vs Touya because this is too easy for him xD
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 23, 2017 3:02 PM

Oct 2010
Tony_SansNom said:
But maybe it would be okay in a world like this one where most laws of nature could potentially be null and ignored because magic.

Yeah :) I don't have a problem with it, especially in this show where I'm just having fun watching and don't care whether anything makes sense. I was just musing.
Aug 24, 2017 10:02 AM
Apr 2014
Why did Touya just use Accel to "run" up behind the spies without any caution, not to mention the mental capabilities required to coordinate at that speed? If they had been malicious and not just run after he got flashbanged, wouldn't he be in a pretty bad position seeing that all he did was use his arms to cover his face? How does modeling work anyways, doesn't seem like it's obeying the laws of equivalent exchange and how did he program a gun to force him to use a spell everytime he triggers the conditions? Isn't that a bit complex for a gun to do seeing the limitations of the Program skill? Anyway, no offense to people who like this. I can understand, I just think the anime is a bit too convenient.
NeverGearAug 24, 2017 10:08 AM
Aug 24, 2017 10:15 AM

Jan 2008
I move so fast, animators don't even need to animate me.

Anyways, I'm all for gothic lolitas. Too bad her fairy wings look terrible.

Oh man, his new weapon just made him super edgy. Now he just needs a black coat.
Aug 24, 2017 7:20 PM

Nov 2015
When I saw he made a gun then in my mind I was like he's going to do GTA gang lol
Aug 24, 2017 9:16 PM

Oct 2008
Touya still conveniently OP!
I think Touya is the great grand son of Hatake Kakashi the copy cat! lolz
Leen is the new added character that would add to Touya's harem.
I thought he would name it Gunblade!
4/5.

Aug 24, 2017 11:46 PM

Nov 2013
FlameTaJaDoru said:
Nothing too offensive happened this episode so I don't have much to say.

Also I love how he can just make a fucking gun. Like, he can use all types of godly magics, but he chooses to make a gun.

That says a lot.

He made it for occasions, when he can't use magic. Like when they fought that thing at the ruins. That's actually smart.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 24, 2017 11:51 PM

Nov 2013
I almost expected the chair to move away and Leen landing on her butt. Could be a nice magic for pranks.

The sparring with the king was nice.

The spies were pretty stupid. Did they really think, that he wouldn't notice them?

The scene, in which he made the gun, reminded me a bit of Gun-ota.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» A question for the Light Novel readers regarding his identity

Cyanide86 - Mar 10

2 by Cyanide86 »»
Mar 10, 8:57 AM

» 10/10 from me.. who else? ( 1 2 )

Yui_Suzumiya69 - Apr 26, 2023

65 by AgelessPharaoh »»
Mar 8, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2017

238 by DayMan_Official »»
Dec 29, 2023 8:58 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2017

163 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

262 by White_Alice »»
Dec 5, 2023 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.