Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Taboo Tattoo
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 18, 2016 10:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Surprisingly good battle segment this episode. So Touko is back to normal now as expected.

Not sure why but I find that training session funny. It's like Justice is a punching bag compared to Izzy.
Comedy is still present quite a bit as expected. I think the show really likes to tease Izzy dressed up in outfits. She and Lisa has a weird relationship as well imo...

Jul 18, 2016 11:31 AM

Sep 2015
Its a fast battle and normal, kinda think some camera angle is not right thou.

Now Toko has her own jumon. As they have specified its not called a tattoo but a jumon.

Anways, this
valvravetruthJul 18, 2016 11:34 AM
Jul 18, 2016 11:34 AM

Sep 2015
This show is pretty good. I love the OP so much.
Jul 18, 2016 12:14 PM

Jun 2015
Alley cat is the best character.
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
J.C. Staff is going all out with this series, it seems. Fkin good fight choreography everywhere, comedy is on point and even though it's pretty cliché, it's done very well.

Jan 2012
Holy crap Izzy's friend has big, beautiful tits! XD They rival Touko's even. So she's being targeted now. Well I'm glad Touko wasn't possessed for very long, but her tattoo concerns me. I already hate cat girl, hope she dies soon.
Jul 18, 2016 12:21 PM

Sep 2015
Hilarious to see they unable to translate "Jumon", instead they use "tattoo". Tom answer Toko that its not tattoo but it called a jumon.
Jul 18, 2016 12:35 PM

Nov 2014
Lol, that random kiss and butt rub...

This episode went by fast.

Il is completely unhinged. She's going to be a pain to deal with.

A lot of good buildup and character development. I'm starting to like the rapport between Touko and Seigi.

5/5
Jul 18, 2016 12:40 PM

Nov 2014
Izzy knows how to turn me on, i'd let her kick my ass anytime.
No drop crew, Loyal husband, sadomasochist, H&E bully, AWC fan. Click sig for n00dz!
Jul 18, 2016 12:41 PM
Jul 2018
The yuri kiss and ass grab was nice!

Bluesy looked adorable in that outfit while holding a big teddy bear!
Jul 18, 2016 1:03 PM

Feb 2015
i think this episode is way more better than the other two previous episode. there was a plot twitst too actually. Touko has the tatoo ?! that blew my mind away tbh. didn't see that coming at all. i wonder what kind of power she has. and i'm starting to feel Index vibe coming from this anime. most reason because of the MC. obviously, the Mc will try to turn that terrifiying loli girl into a good girl lol and she goes to his side. am i right ? xD and that cat scene. my god that is so cruel somehow in my eyes. but that scene pretty much describe her past just from looking at her reaction.

there are some cool looking scene yet lewd which i really like from this episode xD for example that ending, the loli looking girl holding that big shit half naked. a pretty good cool looking shit yet lewd coming from j.c staff xD

the action in this episode were freaking great as usual. i like it a lot.
looking foward to the next episode :D
Jul 18, 2016 1:16 PM

Jul 2009
valvravetruth said:

Now Toko has her own jumon. As they have specified its not called a tattoo but a jumon.

Anways, this

Wtf Taiga is doing in this series?

This episode was okay i guess, well there's nothing special at all.
Jul 18, 2016 1:17 PM

Jul 2011
Alley cat is best character. xD

Wish they would tone down the fanservice though. Loli nudity ain't cool.

Gun girl next episode. :D
Jul 18, 2016 1:29 PM

Mar 2015
Tevens said:
i think this episode is way more better than the other two previous episode. there was a plot twitst too actually. Touko has the tatoo ?! that blew my mind away tbh. didn't see that coming at all. i wonder what kind of power she has. and i'm starting to feel Index vibe coming from this anime. most reason because of the MC. obviously, the Mc will try to turn that terrifiying loli girl into a good girl lol and she goes to his side. am i right ? xD and that cat scene. my god that is so cruel somehow in my eyes. but that scene pretty much describe her past just from looking at her reaction.

there are some cool looking scene yet lewd which i really like from this episode xD for example that ending, the loli looking girl holding that big shit half naked. a pretty good cool looking shit yet lewd coming from j.c staff xD

Nah not a plot twist. If you look at the tattoo closely it looks like Schrodingers cat's tattoo.

Anyways does anyone know how many eps there are going to be?
Jul 18, 2016 1:34 PM

Jun 2014
Next episode looks to be promising
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2016 1:37 PM
Feb 2016
Ok, this episode was pretty cool, but... It was so funny to see all this fanservice like "Please watch this show, please please please"
Jul 18, 2016 1:38 PM

Feb 2015
vong10 said:
Tevens said:

Nah not a plot twist. If you look at the tattoo closely it looks like Schrodingers cat's tattoo.

Anyways does anyone know how many eps there are going to be?

i will try to look at it next time. but i kind doubt it's the same tatoo. if it's the same one, izzy would have been realized it already.

and i feel this anime will be getting 2 cour. well, it's just me.
Jul 18, 2016 1:40 PM
Oct 2010
Just LMAO! This show has some much unintentional comedy man. Like when Seigi was like "the strong most protect the weak" then goes on to say "Touko I will protect you" just lmao.
Jul 18, 2016 1:44 PM

Mar 2015
Tevens said:

i will try to look at it next time. but i kind doubt it's the same tatoo. if it's the same one, izzy would have been realized it already.

and i feel this anime will be getting 2 cour. well, it's just me.

Don't mean to spoil but it's the same tattoo, trust me I've read the manga.

07:25 is Schrodinger's tattoo, 09:40 is the same tattoo on Touko's forehead and 11:52 is where Tom and Izzy they recognised it.
vong10Jul 19, 2016 1:00 PM
Jul 18, 2016 1:56 PM

Mar 2016
Each time they bring up the "trigerless tattoo" , they say "mugen" which means infinite/limitless . Could it be it that the subs are wrong and it's supposed to be limitless tattoo cause trigerless seems odd since he activates it with blood i think. Well I'm not an expert on japanese language so....
Anyways, good episode all i can say. The bits of info dumping in the basement were a bit annoying. But overall a good episode. Lisa made her appearance . I like her character design lol
Shishou_23Jul 18, 2016 2:10 PM
Jul 18, 2016 2:08 PM

Jul 2012
An okay episode. Really was not a fan of the story while reading manga and it didn't change.
And the comedy part is really killing some stuff that is pretty good, don't know whose idea it was with all these jokes but it only turning off from watching ...
Jul 18, 2016 2:23 PM
Jun 2014
Mirorin said:

Wish they would tone down the fanservice though.

It may surprise you, but the fanservice is already toned down to a certain extent for the better.
In the manga: http://oi64.tinypic.com/qod16q.jpg

Although some nasty scenes are also toned down.
That cat had maggots swarming from his eye(Well, I don't mind this one...) and the guy who attacked Izzy clearly lost 2 of his fingers in the manga. I say clearly, because it also happened in the anime, but it wasn't that obvious for me that those are fingers.
Jul 18, 2016 2:28 PM

Jan 2013
Decent episode, not excited for anything this is leading towards really.
Jul 18, 2016 2:30 PM

Dec 2014
This series is in a hard spot for me. Its not bad, but its just so underwhelming. There's not much that sets it apart from other shounens. The characters and comedy are pretty meh for the most part. Animation is pretty good (in terms of fight sequences at least) but the designs that the series provides don't stand out at all.

Even as mindless entertainment I've seen way better, especially in terms of action anime. Its kind of sad when I enjoy Sousei no Onmyouji more than this. At least that show has a bit of charm to it, even if its extremely immature in that regard.

Giving it a 5 for now, though it could go either way as the plot does sound KINDA interesting but I doubt it'll be executed very well.
Jul 18, 2016 3:23 PM

May 2015
That french kissing and ass grab, lol.

But yeah, decent episode. Action scenes are still a good watch, but the comedy is sometimes a hit or miss.

Jul 18, 2016 3:43 PM

Apr 2014
It's great, but Touko make it worse...why is she even there? Make MC go on a rampage?
Decent episode overall, will new character die or survive? Hm...
Jul 18, 2016 4:13 PM

Jul 2007
HOLY SHIT this must have been a pain in the ass to storyboard and direct. So much dynamic camera movement. GLORIOUS.

This might be one of the best directed episodes this season. Even the opening part of episode had some really cool shots and those fights were great too.
Jul 18, 2016 4:16 PM
Mar 2016
Touko is still on the annoying and causing trouble side..

Izzy is <3

Jul 18, 2016 4:21 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
THIS IS MY SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW

gawd, do i love to see sexy girls in anime kick ass.. and dem spandex is fire, although Touko is bae xD

dat Capybara tho loooolll
Jul 18, 2016 4:26 PM

Oct 2014
I, for one, love how the Childhood friend isn't be gonna a powerless oblivious girl who doesn't know anything and is only there to wait for the MC *Cough*Parasyte*Cough*DetectiveConan*Cough*

And it seems it's not gonna be light on the fanservice side at all xD
More Touko-service pls.

Also, dem fights were awesome (except for the fact that Touko was able to distrub control so easy)
Jul 18, 2016 4:46 PM

Jul 2013
Didn't expect the childhood friend to obtain a tattoo, I thought she would be a side character whose only role would have been support emotionally the MC and would have been stayed away of the plot.
We also learn that Tom's tattoo is actually a copy and can be removed and that Seigi's tattoo is more dangerous of what it seemed at first.

Izzy's friend is really hot, but I fear she would die considering the bad guys are after her now and judging that her words in the preview seemed like if she was telling farewell to Izzy or something.

The snake guy never fails to amaze me with his antics. So did that stray cat with those subtitles.
Jul 18, 2016 4:51 PM

May 2010
Honestly the plot is pretty mundane at this point, but if it keeps bringing on these fight scenes I'll look past it all. The fights are far better than the fanservice.
Jul 18, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2009
Just got the first two manga volumes in today and I'm excited to read them (Then read the rest of the chapters online). Really enjoying this anime in presentation and concept. Cool fight scenes and interesting characters. Il so far is my favorite character, badass lolis are usually a weak spot of mine, hope she becomes a good guy later on and doesn't die. Also looking at the manga, the fanservice is WAY turned down in the anime, but even then I don't mind the fanservice since it doesn't really interrupt anything and it's nice to look at <_<. Dat yuri kiss was awesome btw, completely unexpected.
Jul 18, 2016 5:25 PM

Sep 2014
Thrashinuva said:
Honestly the plot is pretty mundane at this point, but if it keeps bringing on these fight scenes I'll look past it all. The fights are far better than the fanservice.

Pretty much how I feel. Like spare me your ideals on whatever justices is and get back to the fights. I'm liking that fanservice though with izzy ^.^
Jul 18, 2016 5:44 PM

Aug 2015
JC Staff is doing a good job with this one I must say.
Jul 18, 2016 5:49 PM
Mar 2015
SogiitaGunha said:
Mirorin said:

Wish they would tone down the fanservice though.

It may surprise you, but the fanservice is already toned down to a certain extent for the better.
In the manga: http://oi64.tinypic.com/qod16q.jpg

Although some nasty scenes are also toned down.
That cat had maggots swarming from his eye(Well, I don't mind this one...) and the guy who attacked Izzy clearly lost 2 of his fingers in the manga. I say clearly, because it also happened in the anime, but it wasn't that obvious for me that those are fingers.

Yeah... I really don't had get that he lost fingers in the explossion, seems just meat pieces for me . And I may be worng but had the impression that the cat's girl has lost one leg for the void...
Jul 18, 2016 5:51 PM

Jan 2016
Jonny_Mhl said:
valvravetruth said:

Anways, this

Wtf Taiga is doing in this series?

This episode was okay i guess, well there's nothing special at all.

She most be to old be get a regular Loli role so they had her dress up as a dirty homeless girl to fill this spot.

I really like this show the more I watch it, kinda surprised at how good it's been. The fanservice has been great, wish it was R+ for shit's and gigs.

Toka looks like she might break the "Curse childhood" friend role, kinda even sounds like Justice might actually confess to her-well that's my theory based on their interactions.

Either way the fights are really good and I love the art style here.
Jul 18, 2016 5:52 PM

Jan 2016
Mamster-P said:

gawd, do i love to see sexy girls in anime kick ass.. and dem spandex is fire, although Touko is bae xD

Need that Lisa girl and Touko to be in the same episode
Maverick-samaJul 18, 2016 6:17 PM
Jul 18, 2016 6:05 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Maverick-sama said:
Mamster-P said:

Need that Lisa girl and Tsuka to be in the same episode

oh gawd yes lol..... the sexiness of this show is OP.... i fucking love you japan for highlighting sexy ass women xD
Jul 18, 2016 6:50 PM

Jan 2008
Dem booty shots of Izzy in her spats.
Jul 18, 2016 9:02 PM

May 2015
The hell's your problem?
So im a stray cat with a fish in my mouth.Sue me
The hell?
The hell's your problem?
Huh? you wana fight?
Get outta here! Imma mess you up, bich!
What a sassy cat

Makes me wonder why the ecchi tag wasn't added on this show.Ass,Boobs, and Naked Loli's.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 18, 2016 9:54 PM

Jun 2013
Very good episode imo, looking forward to the next one.
Jul 18, 2016 10:35 PM

Jan 2015
Just when it's time for Seigi to get serious against that cute-sweet-little enemy but I think it'll save for later. Too bad, though.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jul 18, 2016 11:40 PM

Dec 2010
so far this is so much better than the manga
Jul 19, 2016 12:04 AM

May 2012
It keeps getting better with each episode
Jul 19, 2016 1:08 AM

Dec 2012
Nice actions, Seigi tried to avenge Touko using his power. I think Touko is annoying so far, but the other girls are great.
Fanservice is very good too.
Jul 19, 2016 5:12 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode. The actions scenes are marvelous, So cool!

Looks like Touko obtained a Tattoo, Did not expect that :o
Those revelations about the different kinds of tattoo's and a little about Void Maker were pretty interesting.

I absolutely love the Izzy service, She was so cute in that dress with the teddy bear <3
That cat and it's vitriolic attack XD
Quite sad that it just abandoned the other one on the road like that :(

Looks like that friend of Izzy's is getting targeted now, She's got them assets though :3
Jul 19, 2016 7:00 AM
Jul 2016
I thought this episode was decent. Izzy is so hot! The action was cool too.
https://youtu.be/MKWXHot22Eo
Jul 19, 2016 7:27 AM
May 2016
Good episode with its fights and the camera angles, though the yuri fanservice. There's nothing special to build up my hype, only the upcoming fight with Lisa and the girl cat.
Jul 19, 2016 8:18 AM
Jun 2013
I'm all for yuri fanservice but for izzy to just make out with a random girl she just met in public, a bit too wtf for my taste. Outside of that, great episode. This show has nice animation which makes some nice fluid action sequences. Looking forward to next episode.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

120 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 1:09 PM

» Does anyone know why this anime has this hate and low ratings

Naveen6662246 - Apr 3

12 by Redetzky »»
Apr 7, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

188 by ryzxgum »»
Mar 3, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

138 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

96 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.