Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 4, 2014 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode. I liked how they handled the animation this week for the setting.

>OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Enya is still creepy as hell. Good to see Hol Horse back though <3, he brings a lot of humor into this show. And while Enya is a creepy character, I think her Stand (Justice) is pretty badass. Poor Hol Horse.
Jul 4, 2014 8:54 AM

Jul 2010
So Anne finally departed from the group, I wonder if DP will make her appear again in the future.

Joseph being Joseph as usual, rotfl. I also love how Polnareff is so faithful to the manga. There was some drop of quality here and there, but it's understandable after all.

Justice's design has always been pretty cool, and DP did it even better. Looking forward to see how they will handle the second Part of the fight.

Next week:
AkanezoraJul 4, 2014 8:58 AM
Jul 4, 2014 9:11 AM

Jun 2010
OH NO I want more, they ended the episode right after building the hype!
Maybe it's because I liked it so much, but I had the impression that this episode was shorter than the others.

caseybubblesJul 4, 2014 9:21 AM
Jul 4, 2014 9:44 AM

Jul 2011
lol, they kept the "he looks like the cheese on Tom & Jerry!" line. I am loving how dedicated they are in making the script more or less a replicate of the manga dialogue.
Jul 4, 2014 10:13 AM

Jul 2013
Love the references in this episode. I think Paulnareff is a new one. Don't really remember.

They sure gave the Justice arc so far.... justice. Especially Anne's departure. I was shocked to see they gave her an extra scene of actually leaving.
Jul 4, 2014 10:23 AM

Aug 2007
Good ep. Justice was done with justice. Great job DavidPro. Next week is going to be one of my favs. I can't wait for it.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 4, 2014 10:25 AM

May 2013
That old lady's stand is interesting. Lol that Tom and Jerry reference. Hol Horse came back only to be taken out by her.
Jul 4, 2014 10:26 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Anna leaves the team. Will miss her a bit..

That's certainly one creepy town they've stumbled upon. O.o

Joseph almost got pierced there. :O . Good thing he had Hermit Purple!
That poor guy met an unfortunate fate.. Death by holes. Damn.
Ugh. That lady with acne was so disgusting. Kimochi Warui X 100. >.<

Enya is so insanely preposterous; killed Hol Horse because he wasn't able to support her son, Centerfold..
At least, he was a humorous character.

Good episode. Enya's Stand is unique and quite a strong one too!
Poor Polnareff always getting attacked in the bathrooms. XD

Jul 4, 2014 10:34 AM

Sep 2013
That was quite the slow pace. I hope they manage to get to the very beginning of the next fight next week.
Jul 4, 2014 10:41 AM

Aug 2010
U'd think those 4 have a bigger sense of danger by now XD Esp Polnareff. The dude is too carefree hahaha

And Enyaba doesn't seem as intimidating as I thought, she even mistakengly said Joestar and killed Hol Horse without even caring about not making voices.

Her Justice is quite OP though. One crazy Old woman XD
Jul 4, 2014 10:57 AM

Apr 2009
When you go to a creepy town that's covered in creepy death fog and a creepy old lady invites you to stay in her creepy abandoned hotel...DON'T FUCKING GO MAN!

I loved the tension and mystery in this episode, nice break from the wall to wall action of the previous weeks. Although there's no real mystery in Stardust Crusaders since if there's something weird going on it's definitely a stand. Of course it's still fun trying to guess what the stands power is exactly. And that Justice stand? Creepy death fog with a big ol creepy skull face? Fuckin. awesome.

Also first scene Jotaro getting a new jacket. Can't save your mom and the world and not look like a badass right?

Jul 4, 2014 11:10 AM

Sep 2013
Cheese from Tom & Jerry--

I can't even.

That old lady is such a troll rofl. Jotaro can't be fooled.
Totally fan girled when he appeared to see the little girl off. He is so hot~
Jul 4, 2014 11:13 AM

Oct 2012
I don't know why but I really started digging the anime adaption this ep.

It's funny how much Jotaro and Kakyoin care about their school wardrobe.
Jul 4, 2014 11:30 AM
Dec 2013
ArtemisFlow said:
That was quite the slow pace. I hope they manage to get to the very beginning of the next fight next week.

I actually enjoyed the pace. It fits in with the the Mist influence Araki obviously had for this episode.
Jul 4, 2014 11:33 AM
Jul 2018
Well,they surely are dissmissive of danger,especially Polnareff.
But the old lady surely has interesting Stand and she is quite hateful as well.I wonder what kind of fight it will be.It seems she can make people see things besides draining their blood and conrolling them like puppets.
To sum up,it was nice episode.
Jul 4, 2014 11:39 AM

Nov 2012
Lmao @ Tom & Jerry reference and when Joseph was about to bust his ass.

This was a overall creepy episode, that old lady is nuts!!

Jul 4, 2014 11:49 AM

Jul 2010
Maor said:

IKR, me too. What I'm really starting to appreciate is that I feel the sames gloomy and terrifying vibes that the manga gave me, perhaps even more because the music and sound give it a lot more of impact.
Jul 4, 2014 12:04 PM

Oct 2012
Akanezora said:
Maor said:

IKR, me too. What I'm really starting to appreciate is that I feel the sames gloomy and terrifying vibes that the manga gave me, perhaps even more because the music and sound give it a lot more of impact.

It was fun not having to hear those same OSTs again and again. I think Jojo is what started to get me to like horror manga, I love that side of the series. But it also seems like the series really started to settle in, pacing and direction wise.
Jul 4, 2014 12:12 PM

Jul 2011
Maor said:
I think Jojo is what started to get me to like horror manga, I love that side of the series. But it also seems like the series really started to settle in, pacing and direction wise.

Have you read any of Araki's Jojo spin-offs or non-Jojo stuff? I think he has some serious horror chops, I wish he would do more of that stuff. I'm hoping Jojolion delves into that territory a bit being that it's a mystery and stuff.
Jul 4, 2014 12:16 PM

Jun 2012
I think Polnareff is my favourite character, next to Joseph anyway. Looks like next episode might be big for him. Hopefully he'll get some action with his stand anyway, I think his fight some episodes ago was one of my favourites so far.

Also, I'm curious to know what'll happen when Justice goes down, considering all of the ones there were organised to be sent after Jojo and his comrades will be gone. I assume new enemies will be set loose but I can only imagine what they'll be like, hehe.
Jul 4, 2014 12:21 PM
Dec 2013
Wolfiexe said:
I think Polnareff is my favourite character, next to Joseph anyway. Looks like next episode might be big for him. Hopefully he'll get some action with his stand anyway, I think his fight some episodes ago was one of my favourites so far.

Also, I'm curious to know what'll happen when Justice goes down, considering all of the ones there were organised to be sent after Jojo and his comrades will be gone. I assume new enemies will be set loose but I can only imagine what they'll be like, hehe.

Since each stand has been tarot card themed, there are still plenty of them they haven't done.

e.g. Death, Lovers, Sun, Judgement etc.
Jul 4, 2014 12:23 PM

Oct 2012
Kellhus said:
Maor said:
I think Jojo is what started to get me to like horror manga, I love that side of the series. But it also seems like the series really started to settle in, pacing and direction wise.

Have you read any of Araki's Jojo spin-offs or non-Jojo stuff? I think he has some serious horror chops, I wish he would do more of that stuff. I'm hoping Jojolion delves into that territory a bit being that it's a mystery and stuff.

I read all the Rohan spin-offs and the Kira spin-off, but I should really get to reading some of his none Jojo works. Since Jojo switched from shounen to seinen I doubt there's anything restricting Araki from making Jojolion more horror oriented. That's assuming he wants to do it though. I think that for Araki the top priority is just getting all of his crazy ideas out of his head, and the horror just comes along with that.
Jul 4, 2014 12:26 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
What is it with "Paulnareff" and toilets? Seriously the guy needs to learn to do his business out in the open and avoid the dangers that sanitary facilities pose.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2014 12:43 PM

Aug 2011
Here comes "JUSTICE"
Dat toilet tho..... ewuh >_>
Jul 4, 2014 12:53 PM

Jun 2014
caseybubbles said:
Maybe it's because I liked it so much, but I had the impression that this episode was shorter than the others.

Click at your own risk.
KagamiJul 4, 2014 12:59 PM
Jul 4, 2014 1:17 PM

Jul 2014
Joseph's Assalaim Alaikum was so funny, and that dude just kept staring at him, then he just closed.
Jul 4, 2014 1:21 PM

Apr 2014
I almost died laughing at the part with Joseph thinking the spike wall was the car. This episode was good, but that was to be expected.
Jul 4, 2014 1:23 PM

Jun 2010
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
caseybubbles said:

Click at your own risk.

It happened in the manga as well, I checked.
Jul 4, 2014 1:29 PM

Apr 2009
The added scenes withh Ann/Runaway Girl were fun, I hope they add more to her character in additional filler scenes even though some purists would probably hate it.
Same for Jotaro's scene in the clothing store, I hoped he would buy a blue coat for a moment though.

As for the rest of the episode: Creepy, with a distinct horror feel, a fabulous Joseph fence-hopping and good BGM. Once again great.
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 4, 2014 1:52 PM

Nov 2012
"He looks like the cartoon cheese you'd see in Tom & Jerry" I lost it, that was so random, felt like Gintama lol
I dislike cuteness, moe, lolis, romance, romantic comedies, slice of life, ecchi, harem, waifus and fan-service.
Jul 4, 2014 1:56 PM

Jul 2010
Oh and yeah a friend of mine just made me realize that the reference of the day is the horror movie "The Fog (1980)". You brilliant motherfucker Araki.
Jul 4, 2014 2:16 PM

Jun 2012
sjack said:
Wolfiexe said:

Since each stand has been tarot card themed, there are still plenty of them they haven't done.

e.g. Death, Lovers, Sun, Judgement etc.

Ah yeah that is true. Lots to look forward to then. ^^
Jul 4, 2014 2:33 PM

Jun 2009
Ah, Hol Horse makes his appearance only to seemingly die. Some pretty amusing moments here, my favorite probably being the guy closing his shop after Joseph's greeting. I guess Jotaro did end up getting himself another jacket.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 4, 2014 2:55 PM

May 2013
Akanezora said:

Next week:

Man i can't wait for that scene.
Jul 4, 2014 3:13 PM

Dec 2008
Did that shitty old hag say she was going to cut off Polnareff's dick?! LOL!! This dialogue is awesome!!

Sent with Mal Updater
Jul 4, 2014 3:16 PM
Oct 2012
Anyone else find it hilarious when Joesph says "oh no".
Jul 4, 2014 3:19 PM

May 2013
Patriots_fan said:

It's becoming a bit stale, they've been using it too much.
Jul 4, 2014 3:19 PM
Oct 2012
kokkoderrisch said:
Patriots_fan said:

ok :(
Jul 4, 2014 3:44 PM

Jul 2011
kokkoderrisch said:
Patriots_fan said:

Why you gotta take the wind out the man's sail, that's fucked up dude.
Jul 4, 2014 4:13 PM

Nov 2011
Is Hol Horse seriously dead? Screw that old hag for killing him like that.
Jul 4, 2014 4:46 PM

Feb 2013
I can't really see how DP would throw Anne back into the mix, she got on a plane and left. Can't see how she'll find our heroes after that.
Jul 4, 2014 4:52 PM

Jan 2008
Was eating while watching this episode. Bad decision. Acne lady was ugh.

Justice has some really weird abilities. Hopefully it does more than make holes. First enemy this season that didn't get beat in a single episode.
Jul 4, 2014 4:56 PM

Jan 2014
This is just getting even more boring episode by episode, characters who didn't-don't or will matter nor they will show up again appear and getting getting defeated one after another. You can literally skip scenes or even entire episodes without missing something. I can recall only two important things that happen after they journey began avdol death and polnareff revenge (both pοorly written) nothing else.

And its the same shit everytime: A wild stand user has appeared they spend some time figure out what's going on and someone of the team most likely jojo defeats him, i am sure the same will happen to this granny.

For me this is the worst jojo season so far.

"When /a/ sends its fags, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you.
They’re sending fags that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us.
They’re bringing cancer. They’re bringing bait. They’re shitposters.
And some, I assume, are good fags."
-@Xinil
Jul 4, 2014 5:28 PM

Aug 2013
OH NOOOOOO!!

And so the girl is sent back home. Or maybe not. She'll find a way.

That town sure is fucking creepy xD And it's weird because that town is not creepy because of Justice, it control them physically, not vocally. At least, that's how I interprete her power.

When she said Joestar, I thought she dungoofed, but fortunatly Polnareff was there to save her situation! xD

''Justice always triumph.''
We'll see that next week »:)
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Jul 4, 2014 5:35 PM

May 2013
Enya is creepy as hell and her justice stand is powerful as hell. Can't wait to see how team Joestar handles her.
Fuck it. Every signature I upload ends up removed anyways.
Jul 4, 2014 6:01 PM

Aug 2013
Pretty good episode Hol Horse got rektd and I'm pretty sure the voice actor for Joseph is trolling with those "Oh nooo"s lol
Jul 4, 2014 6:15 PM

Mar 2014
I thought that was Hol Horse's Stand who made the holes to the hindu turist until the
reveal of Justice holing abilities O:

aaaw too bad that Ann had to leave (although she was an obstruction for the team)

Now time to wait for the next episode (and dang it Polnareff, you are easy to fool xD)
Jul 4, 2014 7:05 PM

Jun 2013
Damn Hol Horse got rekt!
Jul 4, 2014 9:00 PM

Jan 2011
"This isn't the car!"

No you sent him to space.
Jul 4, 2014 9:20 PM

Dec 2010
Polnareff is the best! I have to agree with the majority opinion, Enya is creepy as heck. I feel kind of bad for Hol Horse.

Ann leaves for good I think, its kind of unfortunate, but she got to see Jotaro being awesome before she left!

I will always love Joseph's "OH NOOOOO" it makes my week!
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2014

132 by JosVoogt21 »»
Apr 20, 6:46 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Akanezora - May 9, 2014

167 by fgowy »»
Apr 13, 11:37 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2014

159 by HilariousPerson »»
Apr 9, 8:34 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Akanezora - Sep 12, 2014

276 by Will_Keisuke_ »»
Mar 27, 6:11 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 16, 2014

217 by OVERJRIVE »»
Jan 23, 5:29 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.