Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Boarding School Juliet
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 12, 2018 10:07 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's out on Amazon Prime now. Even this show has the classic MC coming to a girl changing lol

Looks like the relationship between Juliet and Romio is still developing since their battle + confession. Also, I kinda feel like they're trying to make Hasuki as cute as possible. Romio isn't getting much respect from the guys. Poor dude.

Lol, the disguise on Juliet though.
Stark700Oct 12, 2018 10:58 AM
Oct 12, 2018 10:36 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
I think i'm in love with this series already.

Praise LIDENFILMS for going pretty much all out with this series, i can't see a single point that would be average, it's all above.

The romance is so cheesy BUT SO GOOD, it works so fkin well. Them having to keep it a secret makes this even better.

I'm smitten lol
Oct 12, 2018 10:37 AM

Apr 2016
Can they make this annoying cliche of beating male characters even more obvious ?

What will happen next ? The MC will be groveling and licking feet because of his love secret was revealed ? I didn't sign up for this masochistic shit.
SwagernatorOct 12, 2018 10:40 AM
Oct 12, 2018 10:44 AM

Jun 2013
Another highly entertaining episode in my opinion, exactly as it should.

It seems that Inuzuka can be a bit dense sometimes, more than I originally thought, and Persia is really cute when she is showing her emotions.
This time it was Persia (well, in a boy disguise) that beat up those 3 dudes who tried to get Inuzuka for saving Persia back then. Ironic.

I find the series comedy to be extremely funny for a reason I am not even sure about, but I guess funny doesn't need a reason so hopefully, it will continue like this. I am not quite sure about how the series will go from here and I really hope it won't turn out to be a romance drama.

Oct 12, 2018 11:37 AM

Nov 2017
I'm already hating the next week preview.... :x
Oct 12, 2018 12:02 PM

Mar 2016
Lol and thus the secret relationship shenanigans begin between those two. I’ll enjoy this.
Next ep is chartreux’s debut, the tyrant princess. As much as savage and under-handed she is (and still) at first, she kinda grew on me later.
Shishou_23Oct 12, 2018 12:13 PM
Oct 12, 2018 12:41 PM

Jul 2017
Nice episode. It does have that nice chill vibe to it and the date was entertaining, but it is getting more and more cliche as each minute passes, so that's a shame.
Oct 12, 2018 1:23 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Another day another brawl eh. Still Juliet's kick was well timed. That wasn't the time for both leaders to be away from their factions. Inuzuka sure has some crazy strength being able to lift a statue like that. The boat ride sure was cute and sweet though.The disguise sure created its own unique set of problems for the date though. Juliet's skill at SD sure comes in handy at the most opportune of times. Decent episode with a great mix of comedy and action. You can see both are trying hard to make the relationship work.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2018 1:49 PM

Jun 2014
The date that Romio had in mind seemed to fall apart but it was nice to see that Juliet (or Julio) still enjoyed herself.

Looks like the new character at the end will most likely stir up some drama.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 12, 2018 2:23 PM

Apr 2015
This is quite funny!

Juliet is bad ass, first that kick to Inuzuka's face and then flooring Maru like it was nothing! I approve!

That disquise was too funny, making her look like a boy caused even more trouble than Inuzuka ever imagined.
Oct 12, 2018 2:54 PM
Sep 2018
i love this anime
my ship is going smoothly and i love juliet

double loli juliet giving her dad flowers ;_;
poor hasuki shes so cute but i dont want that ship!
Oct 12, 2018 3:21 PM

Oct 2011
Hasuki best grill, at least she wouldn't use MC for her own selfish reasons - "change the world" bullshit, nor would she beat the crap out of him (it could be solved if Perucia said "I give up" but hell no, she needed to kick his chin with full power and make him faint...) and later push him into the water (since he can't swim, I wonder how he got out).
And stupid audience will root for her either way cause:
1. she is main heroine,
2. she is light tsundere,
3. after beating crap out of him she goes all dere so nothing happened.

Oct 12, 2018 3:28 PM

Aug 2017
Hasuki > Juliet.
Anyway, loved today's episode. And oh shit if you watched after the ending they got discovered. This Weslia is a total snitch.
Raisken said:
Hasuki best grill, at least she wouldn't use MC for her own selfish reasons - "change the world" bullshit, nor would she beat the crap out of him (it could be solved if Perucia said "I give up" but hell no, she needed to kick his chin with full power and make him faint...) and later push him into the water (since he can't swim, I wonder how he got out).
1. she is main heroine,

You are not alone dude, a lot of people think Hasuki is the best girl. Also, fuck my life, I read your spoiler and it's about the manga. Guess I will die, didn't even cared anyway (I do. Never opening a spoiler tag in a discussion post ever again).
Li-lehOct 12, 2018 3:31 PM
Oct 12, 2018 3:45 PM

Oct 2011
Recondito said:
Hasuki > Juliet.
Anyway, loved today's episode. And oh shit if you watched after the ending they got discovered. This Weslia is a total snitch.
Raisken said:
1. she is main heroine,

You are not alone dude, a lot of people think Hasuki is the best girl. Also, fuck my life, I read your spoiler and it's about the manga. Guess I will die, didn't even cared anyway (I do. Never opening a spoiler tag in a discussion post ever again).

Nice to hear, there is more open minded people who aren't just rooting for main heroine cause she is main heroine and has most character development and all this shit.
I know Hasuki won't win anyway, since Inuzuka is too stupid to look at bigger picture but I'm still reading it and even watching anime of it but without much motivation. All I want is for author to make spin-off series for true best grill.

I don't dislike Perucia, but I can't bring myself to like her too, since I see it in a way that she just wants to use him for her selfish reasons and acts like he is her property later on.
Oct 12, 2018 4:18 PM

Jul 2014
Kayanon as Juliet is adorable but Ayaneru as Hasuki is even more adorable so although I like Juliet I am feeling bad for Hasuki. That preview..............next girl, please step on me!
Oct 12, 2018 4:27 PM

Jun 2017
Okay episode I guess, mostly shenanigans. I have to agree with some people though, we haven't seen much of Hasuki yet but she seems to be a better fit for Inuzuka.
Oct 12, 2018 4:33 PM

Nov 2016
I'm really starting to like this, at least this episode left a pretty good impression.

I doubt that there will be some real romantic progression, but the intimate moments were still nice. And the comedy bit's were just genuinely hilarious.

The Iron Claw scene or the part were Inzuka was suggesting the disguise and the look Persia gave him as response, priceless.

Weslia is ready to stir up some trouble, can already tell that I won't like her, even tho her design is looking nice.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 12, 2018 5:38 PM
Mar 2017
Persia and Hazuki go with everything to the fight, first the kick that Scott gains from Hazuki was great, but the kick that Persia gave to Inuzuka was epic.
I love Hazuki and the way she tries to get Inuzuka's attention, but at the same time an inner pain comes because he only has eyes for Persia (poor Hazuki I don´t want her to know about their relationship)
The scene where Inuzuka loses control after breaking the rosary was great, the strength to raise the statue, pure anger and frustration.
The intimate moment in the boat was quite good, it is a classic in the romantic stories and cliche is sometimes not so bad if it is used well.
The second part of the episode was too funny, Inuzuka convinces Percia to disguise as a boy so they can have a date in the town, but as expected the world is against Inuzuka and everything goes wrong. In the end the relationship of both grows a little more since Percia finds out how Inuzuka is in his everyday life.
The next episode Charteux makes her debut and apparently that would mean more problems for Inuzuka and Percia in their relationship.
Oct 12, 2018 6:31 PM

Aug 2018
Well, atleast I liked the 'Iron Claw' part and the date with "Julio".

Still the best part of this anime is Persia's sock garter belt.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this message is unavailable in your region.
Please come drink tea, eat cake and procrastinate at the Cute Girls Doing Cute Things Club. We have simulwatches! \o/
Oct 12, 2018 6:53 PM

Sep 2015
As the reference in the title (the classic "Romeo and Juliet") the couple should love each other and both should struggle to be together. BUT for some reason this revised anime version based in the revised manga version took away that romantic and crucial part where BOTH love each other and just turned Inuzuka in a dog trying to ge the attention of the owner. Why? Why they bothered to even keep the title of the anime then?
Oct 12, 2018 7:06 PM

Feb 2018
Pretty date so romantics
Oct 12, 2018 7:45 PM

Nov 2008

DID ANYONE ELSE JUST LOSE IT AT THIS SCENE!? XDDDD

Another solid episode! I come bearing Gif(t)s see what I did thar

(if you want a gif, just drop by and ask :D I love making them....now that I've figured it out xD

and screw Hasuki; Romio loves Juliet, HELLOOOOO, YOU TRAITORS. I thought she was a pain and was delighted to see him totally ignore her. xD
ChiibiOct 12, 2018 7:52 PM

Oct 12, 2018 7:58 PM

Jan 2013
i like Persia's disguise as Julio better
Oct 12, 2018 9:09 PM

Jan 2011
loving the hell out of this show it's just fun IRON CLAW!

but Hasuki deserve all the love :(

Oct 12, 2018 9:48 PM
Jan 2016
I am really enjoying watching this serie! The romance between Inuzuka and Persia is really cute! I want to see more moments between them!

First of all, Inuzuka is for sure a nice guy, looks like he really care about Persia, and he focus on do what is better for her!

Persia is certainly the cutest, her expressions are really wondefull to watch, she is really pretty! And she like to make Inuzumi suffer! How could she let him in middle of the lake! xD

Hasuki is cute too!
Oct 12, 2018 10:39 PM

Dec 2016
This is like a reverse-misunderstandings romcom lol
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 12, 2018 10:47 PM

Jul 2017
Have to say, being a huge fan of the manga, this was splendid, simplicity at its best.
Oct 12, 2018 10:53 PM

Aug 2017
The cliche of beating male characters is old, stop using that. Everything else, is ok. It seems that Hasuki is in love with Inuzuka. One girl from Persia's group will cause problems in the next episode.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 12, 2018 11:17 PM

Mar 2009
I honestly didn't expect much from this show, but it's actually quite pleasant. Nice rom-com for the season.

Looking forward to the next episode...for reasons. >__>
Oct 12, 2018 11:28 PM

Nov 2017
Raisken said:

- Dont need to rush an relationship... if you're rushing, it wasnt love, it was lust.
Just remember chunibyou series...
- probably you liked Teria bcoz her voice is Ogura yui?
- i never give my hope to their relationship.... you know... the main character was romeo and juliet after all. But i loved this show.
Now Loading.....
Oct 12, 2018 11:49 PM

Nov 2016
Timz0r said:
Well, atleast I liked the 'Iron Claw' part and the date with "Julio".

Still the best part of this anime is Persia's sock garter belt.

The anime is bad so far but I agree that the garter belt is the best thing about it.
Oct 13, 2018 12:46 AM

Jul 2014
The funny thing about this is, Hasuki is a lot more lovable and charming than Perucia, well actually the black doggy girls are better than the white cats, if you like Hasuki then just wait till Teria gets introduced, she is the most adorable lil pumpkin in this series.
Anyways Im up to date with the manga and my ratings are
Hasuki>Teria>(secret girl that I wont spoil)>>>>>Perucia>Char.
Oct 13, 2018 1:15 AM

Oct 2011
-Stray said:

Exactly the same as you. Black doggy girls are better in every aspect (cause not royalty, so they don't have any demands), every white cat girl is just pure "royalty" who thinks she can have all. (Perucia, Charr, Cybelle), maybe that's the reason of our list xD.

bondtux said:
Raisken said:

- Dont need to rush an relationship... if you're rushing, it wasnt love, it was lust.
- i never give my hope to their relationship.... you know... the main character was romeo and juliet after all. But i loved this show.

- Nope, because I like her character better and her shaenigans + clumsiness (VA doesn't have anything to do with it).
- Yeah, because it's romeo and juliet after all, I don't have any hope for other ending that the most expected one. Tsundere+blond+main heroine always win. Still hoping at least for a spin-off for other girls (especially black doggys ones)
ArreitOct 13, 2018 1:24 AM
Oct 13, 2018 1:25 AM

Mar 2017
A good episode. Inuzuka was already madly in love with Persia. But it's good to see that Persia is starting to develop similar feelings.
Oct 13, 2018 1:33 AM

Mar 2016
Raisken said:
-Stray said:

Exactly the same as you. Black doggy girls are better in every aspect (cause not royalty, so they don't have any demands), every white cat girl is just pure "royalty" who thinks she can have all. (Perucia, Charr, Cybelle), maybe that's the reason of our list xD.

bondtux said:

- Nope, because I like her character better and her shaenigans + clumsiness (VA doesn't have anything to do with it).
- Yeah, because it's romeo and juliet after all, I don't have any hope for other ending that the most expected one. Tsundere+blond+main heroine always win. Still hoping at least for a spin-off for other girls (especially black doggys ones)

How can anyone love Teria so much? Don’t get me wrong. She’s cute and loveable, but she’s not really that great. Her character development solely revolves around her clumsiness and shyness, but that’s all there is to it.
While I do adore Hasuki so much, I still root for Perucia who is not a full on tsundere btw. She does admit her love for inuzuka explictly and doesn’t hide her feelings like tsunderes do. She just gets embarrased cause she hasn’t dated once before so she doesn’t know how to go about it. Also i don’t blame her for when she scolds inuzuka cause let’s be honest he has tendencies to get hot headed and impatient later on lol. Also perucia is the least one among all the white cats that act all high and mightly considering she forgives the black dogs children in previous episodes, she doesn’t condone char’s acts (who is an extreme btw), she’s willing to hurt herself for inuzuka, she is willing to dress as a black dog (no westerner would want to stoop that low). In other words, she knows when to concede.
Shishou_23Oct 13, 2018 1:36 AM
Oct 13, 2018 1:43 AM

Nov 2017
Raisken said:

- it looks like i already understand know how the story would be end..
- the main reason why Tsundere+blond+main heroine always win. is.. on asia blond hair is quite rare without crossbreeding... that's why blonde hair 70% won the match.
- 2nd reason, my signature.
- i dont see which way how Persia is tsundere
jokes : thank goodness the mangaka doesnt name the black doggie dorm into black chicken.
bondtuxOct 13, 2018 1:54 AM
Now Loading.....
Oct 13, 2018 1:47 AM

Nov 2013
Got no real complain about this adaptation, but am I the only one who thought that some of the BGM is not well placed, especially in comedic scenes?
Oct 13, 2018 2:02 AM

Oct 2011
DragonSlayer_19 said:

How can anyone love Teria so much? Don’t get me wrong. She’s cute and loveable, but she’s not really that great. Her character development solely revolves around her clumsiness and shyness, but that’s all there is to it.
While I do adore Hasuki so much, I still root for Perucia who is not a full on tsundere btw. She does admit her love for inuzuka explictly and doesn’t hide her feelings like tsunderes do. She just gets embarrased cause she hasn’t dated once before so she doesn’t know how to go about it. Also i don’t blame her for when she scolds inuzuka cause let’s be honest he has tendencies to get hot headed and impatient later on lol. Also perucia is the least one among all the white cats that act all high and mightly considering she forgives the black dogs children in previous episodes, she doesn’t condone char’s acts (who is an extreme btw), she’s willing to hurt herself for inuzuka, she is willing to dress as a black dog (no westerner would want to stoop that low). In other words, she knows when to concede.

Yeah, I get your reason, but if you look at it from the other side too it should be quite obvious why is that so - side charas don't get much development, so you can't bring yourself to like them more than main heroine who gets 90% chaps/eps to herself (look for example at Re:Zero. Emilia is supposed to be main heroine, but when they cut her time and gave so much to Rem, how did it go? Most ppl are rooting for side heroine Rem, rather than main Emilia). Here the same could be said about Hasuki (even maybe Teria/Char etc.), if she appeared more than once per 10-15chapters.

If you read manga, and are up to latest raws:
Oct 13, 2018 2:17 AM

Mar 2016
Raisken said:
DragonSlayer_19 said:

Yeah, I get your reason, but if you look at it from the other side too it should be quite obvious why is that so - side charas don't get much development, so you can't bring yourself to like them more than main heroine who gets 90% chaps/eps to herself (look for example at Re:Zero. Emilia is supposed to be main heroine, but when they cut her time and gave so much to Rem, how did it go? Most ppl are rooting for side heroine Rem, rather than main Emilia). Here the same could be said about Hasuki (even maybe Teria/Char etc.), if she appeared more than once per 10-15chapters.

If you read manga, and are up to latest raws:

Well of course Hasuki would be loved more by many if she got more development and screen time than Perucia, but that is not the case here cause perucia is the main heroine, and the author wants to focus on her and has already assigned her as inuzuka’s lover. Speaking about “ifs” won’t change the reality of how the story is being told in my opinion (at least to where I’m caught up right now). That’s just an if. the same could be said about any anime where there are 2 girls loved by the fanbase. If one gets more attention, virtually speaking the amount of people who love her will increase. But now, If we were to delve into this “if”, I can see it with Hasuki being a better competitor for Perucia if she gets more screen time in Perucia’s place. However, I’m not sure about Teria. Honestly, her clumsiness got a bit stale for me even with the current amount of screen time she gets in manga.
I haven’t caught up with raws so I’ll refrain from reading that spoiler.
Shishou_23Oct 13, 2018 2:29 AM
Oct 13, 2018 2:49 AM

Jul 2017
Having mixed feelings regarding Persia in the beginning but she received points for the ending of the episode.

Inuzuka is getting funnier and funnier! Their secret relationship won't be easy at all. But it's not getting stale at the moment which is good!

Hoping the jokes won't get too repetitive later.

Help, I'm hooked into the Fate series (not all) and am obsessed with Shirou x Saber!
Also, forever hoping for a ufotable remake of the Fate route!
Oct 13, 2018 4:32 AM

Oct 2015
bondtux said:

- 2nd reason, my signature.

Cough couh Naruto Cough

Anyway, as the manga reader, this adaptation is pretty neat I think.
Oct 13, 2018 4:43 AM

Apr 2014
DragonSlayer_19 said:

Well of course Hasuki would be loved more by many if she got more development and screen time than Perucia, but that is not the case here cause perucia is the main heroine, and the author wants to focus on her and has already assigned her as inuzuka’s lover. Speaking about “ifs” won’t change the reality of how the story is being told in my opinion (at least to where I’m caught up right now). That’s just an if. the same could be said about any anime where there are 2 girls loved by the fanbase. If one gets more attention, virtually speaking the amount of people who love her will increase. But now, If we were to delve into this “if”, I can see it with Hasuki being a better competitor for Perucia if she gets more screen time in Perucia’s place. However, I’m not sure about Teria. Honestly, her clumsiness got a bit stale for me even with the current amount of screen time she gets in manga.
I haven’t caught up with raws so I’ll refrain from reading that spoiler.

I'm quite caught up but I'm still in the Perucia camp. However, Hasuki does get a lot of points and I view her very favorably even further on. In terms of Teria, I agree with you. However, I also quite like her. She's an adorable little-sister-type who would be really sweet to be around. But I don't really see her able to go anywhere far with Inazuka until she becomes even more assertive, which is very unlikely at the moment since she seems fine with the current status-quo.

@ Raisken
Earlier you said: "Hasuki best grill, at least she wouldn't use MC for her own selfish reasons - "change the world" bullshit""
Here you said that she's using the MC for her own selfish reasons and imply she's only dating him to "change the world". Yet further down, you are saying that she isn't level headed as she cross dresses and do many other things that could reveal their status as a couple, which is detrimental to her goals, if she truly is trying to use him. Such actions clearly shows that she's dating him and her reasons for wanting to date him are genuine.

"What annoys me the most though is her attitude to Hasuki. She knows Hasuki loves Inuzuka and was rejected, that's why she should feel at least some sympathy(which she does not) for her and gratitude for helping them, and kick Inuzuka's ass when his oblivious self doesn't see he makes matters worse - he makes it harder for Hasuki to give up on him after all."
I understand your point here but it's the same thing for Hasuki who thinks she has it all and doesn't understand Perucia's hardships.

As for the rest of your spoilers, they are clearly biased and don't represent the situation very well. It's fine to like one character over but it's not fine to take it out on the "stupid" audience for liking one character over the character you like.
EnternalOct 13, 2018 5:03 AM
Oct 13, 2018 4:49 AM
Aug 2018
Episode two was very decent. I just wish Scott would not interrupt Romeo and Juliet every 2 and a half seconds. He greatly prevents plot progression. And even though Juliet is not a complete b*tc*, she is very annoying and far too dominant for my taste. Hasuki was a bit ignored and the three black dogs as well, al of them having almost no screen time. And I hope that Anne and Weslia will also be more important in future episodes, since in my opinion they are the cutest girls in the series. However, the boat scene was very heartwarming showing affection from both sides.
Oct 13, 2018 5:36 AM

Oct 2011
Enternal said:

@ Raisken
Earlier you said: "Hasuki best grill, at least she wouldn't use MC for her own selfish reasons - "change the world" bullshit""
Here you said that she's using the MC for her own selfish reasons and imply she's only dating him to "change the world". Yet further down, you are saying that she isn't level headed as she cross dresses and do many other things that could reveal their status as a couple, which is detrimental to her goals, if she truly is trying to use him. Such actions clearly shows that she's dating him and her reasons for wanting to date him are genuine.

I worded it badly that's all. What I meant in more understandable way is - she always hated him and how he treated her, but when he confessed to her and said he will change the world for her, she became lovestruck with him out of nowhere? Ok. Then their relationship began cause of it. Next she gives some rules "that their relationship must stay a secret" no matter what. Next episode what do we see? her crossdressing and taking such A HUGE RISK herself... so why even estabilish such a rule in the first place if you yourself can't abide to your own rule.

Inuzuka observed her for a long time, so his crush on her is understandable, but not the other way around, she never observed him, she disliked him, was annoyed by him and just the line of changing world was enough? Even if she accepted it to get to know him better, she shouldn't break her own rule until she GETS TO know him better (f.e late night meetings) and know it's worth takich such risks, and because of that they only cause problems for others (Charr/Hasuki and perhaps Airu). Because of that I personally see it as bad writing and characterization of Perucia cause of too sudden change's to her personality (trying to make her as cute as possible), and I feel like they like to take those risks cause of the "thrill" they get from it (get caught today or not).

Enternal said:

It's fine to like one character over but it's not fine to take it out on the "stupid" audience for liking one character over the character you like.

It can be seen that way, I don't plan to deny it. I am not trying to take it out on audience too, at least I don't feel that way. Thing is I am a little irritated that all works are like that - full of cliches and don't even bother to change even a little. There is almost no works worth reading/watching cause of it, because the only characters who are developed is Mc and heroine, at least they could try to give every character same amount of development (Re:Zero, HataMaou, Oregairu etc.). Let the reader decide who is worth rooting for or cheering on, which is impossible now with works we get, since all we get is 2 characters developed, while rest is there just to be.
ArreitOct 13, 2018 5:52 AM
Oct 13, 2018 6:32 AM
Jun 2017
Very beautiful episode... their set up of relationship is as hard as it is since their group are nemesis at each other. Thats why i like the idea of Inuzuka to make persia disguise as a man and then they have some date. Sadly his plan became a failure one as black dog team has accompanied them in their date...

But i LOVE MORE WHAT PERSIA has said to Inuzuka regarding date and that is "... getting to know each other"... and i believe on this one. Hahaha... date is not all about the shopping, eating etc but the MOMENT you have with each other...

Love this episode and definitely one of my FAVORITE THIS SEASON!!!
Oct 13, 2018 6:53 AM

Jun 2013
LOL at Iron Claw. XD

Anyway, it another feel good episode. Inuzuka wants a traditional relationship where they go on dates and act like a couple but Juliet/Persia/Julio can't afford that. She looked cute cross-dressing as a boy and at first I thought that ojou-sama character had a crush on her but I think she just figured out her secret and will use that to manipulate one or both of them.

The ending where he starting headbutting her was hilarious and cute. ED reminds me of those mid to late 90s anime endings.

I'm definitely looking forward to reading the manga and episode 3.
臭い-
Oct 13, 2018 7:34 AM

Jul 2013
Didn't liked too much how Persia treated Inuzuka this episode. I get she's embarassed and that, but the part when she left him in the water knowing he doesn't knows to swim made her look like a jerk.

I feel so bad for Inuzuka, tbh, since he's basically the butt-monkey of the series, and now that the albino cat lady has discovered his secret romance with Persia, it seems things are going to get even worse (she seems like a huge bitch).
I admit I laughed during the scene of the statue and when Inuzuka wanted to give the rosario to Persia just to find Kamiya's character in the other window xD

Also, being Hasuki is suffering.
Oct 13, 2018 7:42 AM

Apr 2018
Love the op's visuals and persia is so cute

This was such an untertaining ep 4/5
Oct 13, 2018 8:01 AM

Oct 2017
I'm really liking this series so far. But man, I really want Romio x Hasuki, not Romio x Juliet.
Oct 13, 2018 8:59 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Interesting first two episodes! I’ll admit, though, I’m a tad bit disappointed nevertheless.

Picking this up for now and the preview for the next episode promises the next episode to be rather eventful of sorts. I’m looking forward to seeing how the two main lead respond to this.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 02? ( 1 2 )

CrunchyAnime - Dec 21, 2018

86 by Taha10kazmi »»
Apr 16, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2018

59 by Narity_ »»
Jan 29, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2018

103 by Narity_ »»
Jan 25, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Favourite Character ?

lightning_angad7 - Jan 6

13 by nekoha33 »»
Jan 9, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2018

109 by Thanoshiii »»
Jan 7, 5:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.