Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Jul 21, 2014 9:22 PM

Mar 2014
That was really great. Maybe one of the best Jump series I've seen (to me anyway). And I like how they teased Part 3 at the end. Oh, I'm getting off track. I like how the fight went (although I call bullcrap on his dismembered hand grabbing him) and how the stone could counter Kars, even if it was the thing that gave him his new abilities in the first place... and how the pieces for that set very nicely.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
Jul 22, 2014 1:41 AM

Jul 2010
Norilla said:
That was really great. Maybe one of the best Jump series I've seen (to me anyway). And I like how they teased Part 3 at the end. Oh, I'm getting off track. I like how the fight went (although I call bullcrap on his dismembered hand grabbing him) and how the stone could counter Kars, even if it was the thing that gave him his new abilities in the first place... and how the pieces for that set very nicely.

Well, see it this way: The red stone simply gave to Kars too much power to handle, just right when he striked Joseph, the impact amplified his powers even more and caused the volcano to erupt. As for the hand well, that was a bit too far but I see it as a comic relief.
Aug 6, 2014 5:34 AM

Jul 2011
truly awesome :) men among men. gonna start the next season straight away

hey hey, do you have smoked cheeze?
Nyoro~n
Aug 7, 2014 9:43 PM

Apr 2012
Damn this series was great. Though it seems like everyone likes to rag on Phantom Blood and Jonathan but I think I preferred Phantom Blood to Battle Tendency and I liked Jonathan a lot more than Joseph..

All in all, show was amazing. On to Stardust Crusaders now.
Aug 9, 2014 9:09 PM

Mar 2012
Just amazing. The first arc was a bit of a turn off due to how fast the pacing was so you didn't really get to care about the characters. After Sugita rolls in Part 2 is when things started to get pretty dam good. The pacing slowed down so the story was more enjoyable, the characters were more interesting and the fights were even better than before. Can't wait to check out Stardust Crusaders!
Aug 12, 2014 12:05 PM

Mar 2013
DAMNNNNNNNNN JOJO you got me.
Normally when the main protagonist (in a shonen) looks like he's died or going to, I would be like "hell as if he would really die, he's the main character after all."
But because of what happened to Jonathan Joestar I thought he would really be like he's grandfather die young. I was actually really sad during the funeral and be like "is this fcking true?"
Then when he came and cover grandma Erina's eye I be like WHATTTT is that you is that you?! DAMN YOU JOJO you really got me...
Aug 13, 2014 1:15 AM

Jun 2012
Awesome ending! So happy that JoJo didn't die...
Can't wait to meet the Japanese Jojo ^^ Also methinks that Dio is going to return (obv manga readers will know the answer already...)
君と僕の間によこたわる空
Aug 14, 2014 2:04 PM

May 2013
This was orgasmic.
Aug 16, 2014 11:53 AM

Nov 2007
Perfect, perfect ending. Epic, exciting, funny. LOVE IT.

I'm going to miss my young Joseph Joestar, but I'm going to enjoy the antics of old man Joseph. :) Looks like they got a different voice actor for him in the sequel though. No more Sugita is going to be really sad, but admittedly he's not very good at playing an old man without sounding weird. I hope his personality is still awesome though!

Jonathan's part was honestly not that good and I only enjoyed it in the sense of watching the origin of a future talented artist. Joseph's part was much better, because he's a much more interesting protagonist and everything was a lot more ridiculous and fun. It still showed its age though, so hopefully the series get more nuanced with time. I love the series' flashy style! Overall, a 7/10.
Sep 13, 2014 10:06 PM

Nov 2012
This was an incredible anime to watch. I'm glad they spared Joseph's life and made it into a comedic ending where everyone was shocked to see him alive.
Sep 29, 2014 6:38 PM

Nov 2012
Lol'd at Jojo trolling by coming to his own funeral.

Liked how the had flashforwards explaining what happened to the characters after the events that transpired.

Nice cliffhanger with Dio being found and Joutarou.

Phantom Blood=6/10
Battle Tendency=7.5/10 (Mainly due to episodes 22-26)
Overall=7/10.
Oct 5, 2014 3:31 AM

Jul 2013
This was a great show.. really. I love this

I just have a few minor disappointments like:

-Why did Lisa Lisa have to remarry? I'd like to think that she's a loyal wife that would stay true to this husband even though he's already dead. I don'y know that's just me.

-I wanted to see how Lisa Lisa told Jojo about them being mother and son and not just some narration

-Why did they have to show other peepz dying? they should've ended this with Jojo and Suzie Q's wedding or something. At least that's happy. Damn they sure didn't want to waste time introducing the sequel

-and many other minor stuff

9/10
Oct 7, 2014 6:15 AM

Dec 2013
10 out of 10 would watch again
Oct 7, 2014 11:40 AM
Dec 2013
PrimeX said:

-Why did Lisa Lisa have to remarry? I'd like to think that she's a loyal wife that would stay true to this husband even though he's already dead. I don'y know that's just me.

Because she's a mature adult who can still treasure the memories of her deceased husband while also acknowledging that sometimes the most healthy and best thing to do is move on with your life and meet someone else?

Unless you're into necrophilia or something along the lines.
Oct 9, 2014 3:33 PM

Apr 2007
Even though I knew Jojo survived in the end I was still worried for his life at some moments. Or maybe just the rest of his limbs lulz. The ending at the funeral was great too, very fitting for Jojo's character. Go go Sugita~

And I really can't put into words how perfect the soundtrack is. Definitely one of my favorites of all time.
Oct 18, 2014 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
This shit blew my mind. At first I thought I wouldn't like it because of the artwork, reminded me of fist of the northstar or something and ive never been a big fan of the whole macho manly look like in beserk, northstar, and some other animes so I put off watching it for a long time...

then someone convinced me and man am I glad I did. It became one of my absolute favorite animes.. blew my mind non stop over and over again.

Even part 1 was good... Jonathon was a cool character I don't understand all the hate he gets and DIO, what else needs to be said about him ... one of the best villains of all time.

Then battle tendency comes along and after the very first ep I knew I was in for something special.

I love this show, the over the top craziness and psychedelic artwork, colors, and story. I love the color changes and crazy designs they overlay over the art sometimes that just makes it look so trippy. The OST was perfect. The plot is phenomenal. Im not saying its serial experiments lain deep but it is just pure entertainment.

when his hand turned into flower, bug, then animal and squirrel.. I was in awe... then that crazy dubstep plays and squirrel turns into killer squirrel im like O FUCK.

where else can you see something that awesome.

even the first fight of part 2 is awesome.. joseph vs straits... that shit was just perfect. When he poses with the shot glasses.... wow.

I am watching part 3 right now, and i love it too... but part 2 is still my favorite.

Don't get me wrong part 3 is definitely good and worth watching, and Jotaro is one of the most iconic manga characters of all time, with Dio one of the best villains of all time so how could you not love it... but there is just something special about part 2.

Joseph is such an awesome character when hes young and hes voiced by FUCKING SURUGA? Kudos to DP because that was the perfect voice actor for young joseph. He did phenomenal job, and also great job choosing Taku Iwasaki, my personal favorite music director for anime, he really fit with the feel of battle tendency.

AND BLOODY STREAM that OP!!! god it was beautiful. I never do this but for part 2 i watched the OP everytime I turned the show on. It was that good.

I seen pictures of Araki's later work on JoJo and his artwork just gets better and better and more artistic. He is a true artist. JoJo looks like no other manga on the stands.

Making me want to read it and enjoy his beautiful artwork but I don't want to be spoiled for anime.. so I am waiting until part 3 is over then I will see if they are animating part 4 if so I will have to wait, but if not I will start reading manga.

Thats about enough raving out of me... but if you havent watched JoJo I HIGHLY reccomend it. people who hate on it just arent enjoying it right. Sit back and just enjoy the show. It doesnt have to be exactly like your favorite anime, or have every single plot element make perfect sense to you, this is FUCKING JOJO.
Oct 19, 2014 3:25 PM
Jun 2013
Great watch and a satisfying ending. I'm looking forward to watching the Stardust Crusaders.
Nov 7, 2014 12:58 PM

Feb 2011
man, i just love so much this anime
qpqNov 7, 2014 1:04 PM
Nov 7, 2014 1:05 PM

Dec 2013
Kuku_ said:
man, i just love so much this anime

Basicly this, except 9x.
Nov 20, 2014 8:22 AM

Apr 2014
titkush said:
I gave this series a chance, because someone recommended it to me. Also, reading that the manga is one of the most sold of all time sparked my interest. From the beginning of the series until the end I was expecting to see this great moment, or twist to make this utter c**p into anything that makes sense. This is the worst anime I have ever seen, and I have seen many. The last episode goes full throttle in the bad direction.

SPOILER ALERT:
Where did he get the airplane from? JoJo jumps off the cliff and in the next moment he is rising with an airplane over the same cliff. Then a volcano spurting a huge chunk of rock with escape velocity? With people on it still alive? The whole premise with the Pillar man getting his power through a mask and a gem is just a weak plot device. I was hoping the hole time for the story to get deeper, but it failed. The "shock" we supposed to get from finding out Lisa Lisa was JoJo's mother... Who cares?!

Overall: a bad story, unlikable characters, telling of the obvious the whole time by the protagonists...

I will watch the 3rd arch, done in the '90s, because people say it's the best in the series. I will still give it a chance after this.

G8 B8 M8.

Dec 10, 2014 7:39 PM

Oct 2013
that was fucking amazing
everything about this episode was perfect
HAHAHAHAAHA I heard you were all at a funeral XD fucking jojo
dammm japanese hahaha but i sure do love my walkman XD
can't wait to get started on stardust crusader 9/10 maybe 10/10 this show was one of the most manliest shows ever!!
[/quote]
Dec 30, 2014 6:09 AM

Sep 2014
Brilliant series. The ending was so satisfying, couldn't have ended it any better.
Mirai, zura~!
Feb 5, 2015 12:19 PM

Oct 2013
8/10 for me, very enjoyable serie
Mar 24, 2015 8:28 PM

Aug 2014
8/10 for. Started off a bit average with the first arc but thins definitely turned around later on. How the hell did the German solider die in a regular war after being cut in half so many times earlier lol.
May 21, 2015 8:57 PM

Apr 2014
That was a good watch.
Dio was a good villain, and he was the type that I couldn't really grow to hate. It was definitely the opposite with Cars, though. He was a decent villain, but I absolutely detested the guy. Well either way, I liked the dynamics between the heroes and villains.
This series made me laugh a lot, but it also made me cry (mainly because of episode 20). Jojo has a lot of elements that I've never really enjoyed before, and the execution was great. Loved the animation, sound, art, and plots. I do still have my reservations about Lisa Lisa becoming the stereotypical damsel in distress. I mean, of course this show has (a lot of) cliches, but I had high hopes for Lisa Lisa as a female character who could hold her own. I suppose the series redeemed itself decently with this last episode.

Enjoyed this a lot, and I was surprised to have done so! 9/10.
High expectations for stardust crusaders!
Jun 17, 2015 5:32 PM

Feb 2015
Noooo Speedwagon never planted his seed no ancestors in later parts then :(.

No German science either :(.

Good ending to the fight and overall this series was really good especially part 2 8/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2015 6:13 AM

Dec 2008
For a moment I thought Jojo would actually die, nice to see he pulled through. Great ending, now it's time for Stardust Crusaders.
Jul 9, 2015 8:09 AM

Jul 2014
That was a great ending.

I can't wait to watch Stardust Crusaders! I heard a lot of good things about it!
Sep 3, 2015 5:14 PM

Jun 2007
It's rare an anime lives up to its title but JoJo was truly quite bizarre, in the best possible ways. There was the first ep 'stage play' intro that set up JoJo Kenshiro vs. Dio. Then everyone got bodybuilder muscles and it became FotNS / a shounen parody with vampires. And that was only pt1: ep10 onwards having a new lead / timeskip and being something of a lulzy DBZ parody where power-levels jumped sky high, complete with one of the best main characters of all time: a main character that made fun of how in shounen series people state the obvious during fights. Seriously: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnVadPvjro - the series is like a self-aware stupid that makes shounen dumb entertaining.

Pt2 was much better than pt1, if only because the DULL lead got replaced and Iwasaki's epic-almost arabic style OST: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM - I think by the end my brain had been melted by the awesome of muscle-men in manthongs, "The Ultimate Thing", Nazi nakama and Joseph jumping off a cliff, only to seconds later by piloting a warplane. So awesome was it I'm now buying the lovely hardback omnibus releases of the manga.

It had its flaws, such as a lack of animation, but I feel the direction and stylisation won out.
Sep 30, 2015 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
Great series.. Really intese after part 2...
Anyone knew OST playing during everyone grow up...?
Sorry for terrible English
Oct 10, 2015 9:38 PM

Sep 2015
first part was a 7/10 second was a 9/10 and the ending was great
I will give it a 9/10 in the end
Oct 16, 2015 2:47 PM
Dec 2014
The first part was good, but nothing special. The second part was way better imo.. Pretty good show overall.
Dec 23, 2015 6:42 AM

Jan 2012
what a nice ending , good buy speed wagon and Erina.

Dec 26, 2015 3:11 AM

Apr 2009
Now, this is what I expect out of a JoJo ending. My first introduction to JoJo and now I understand what all the hype is about.
Act 1 slowly dragged on, but I feel like it was necessary to set the next act up. Glad that Joseph was there to freshen things up.
I mean, he finally ended the Joestars die young curse after surviving a crash on a freaking meteor re-entering earth.
Solid action overall with a lot of dumb, but funny moments. I'll definitely check out the next season.
mell4444Dec 26, 2015 3:14 AM
Feb 26, 2016 4:48 PM

Dec 2010
Way too crazy final fight, way too crazy, but at the same time I just wanted Kars to die already and that pretty much happened, so I will overlook just how crazy the final fight was.

Well, I didn't really have any expectations for the ending, but still it sucked pretty hard. But, either way, this anime was an enjoyable run.

Overall score:
1. Characters: 0.5 | The anime did spend good time on its characters but despite that I'd say I find them more amusing than compelling.
2. Atmosphere: +1 | The atmosphere was there when needed, I don't think anything more could be asked for this part.
3. OST: +0.5 | My attraction to the OST comes mainly from the OPs and the ED. I wouldn't call the background soundtrack notable though, especially the dubstep parts.
4. Animation: +1 | The quality went down after the first episodes, but it was never disturbingly bad.
5. Background story: +0.5 | As short as it was, it was there and it was satisfying enough.
6. Storyline: +1 | A solid plot, starting from the first scene and going on until the very end, so closely followed by the story that I started taking it for granted after some time.
7. Ending: 0.5 | A pretty crazy ending, but also satisfying after everything the story went through.
8. Drama: +0.5 | Strong at some points, the drama has enough presence to not let you take the whole story as a joke.
9. Overall affect: +1 | This one took me by surprise, turning out to be a pretty solid title. I enjoyed its original approach, steady plot and amusing characters.

Overall score: 6.5/10. Let's call it a 7.
Feb 28, 2016 10:10 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
The first part wasn't bad but ... i had some difficulties to watch it.
However the second part was fucking amazing and was getting better and better.
Giving it a 8/10
Can't wait to see the sequels.
Mar 8, 2016 5:06 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Too much epicness in Part 2. Definitely miles better than part 1. That fight was so awesome! Also that troll ending :D
Next JoJo tease!

5/5
Mar 10, 2016 7:48 PM

Feb 2012
Such a great series.

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Mar 18, 2016 7:23 PM

Jul 2010
Even though I liked the manga more overall, the ending for this was better with the music and how the ending started playing when Joseph pushed play on his walkman was so good.
Apr 7, 2016 4:50 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Kratos_Ortega said:
This was amazing. As when you think Cars is finally done for, he comes back with a roar! And this time cutting off Jojo's left arm, though it wasn't a big loss due to Broheimu would easily help him Jojo out with a new mechanical arm! When all hope is lost, instinct kicks in and turns the tide and Cars and JoJo are sent towards the atmosphere with a big bang from the volcano! Loved it, and Cars finally got done in! I had in mind that Cars' dying wouldn't be enough for all he has done, but sending him to space with no return and in a state he cannot move, but think is all satisfying for me! Cars even stopped thinking. Haha

The ending to this show was beautifully done, and the funeral was epic! Only JoJo would come and ruin his own funeral, and that Telegram, as expected of a blonde Susie Q. Then Erina and Speedwagon die due to their age, and Broheimu dies in the Stalingrad like one badass cyborg he is. Never to be forgotten! True hero! This was done so great, in many ways.

Our JoJo got old, and is still kicking out fine, haha. And with the technology growing, it was given to make that reference there, and with that the part 2 ends in a glorious way. Amazing!

Now for the teaser for part 3, holy fuck! Dio's chest is picked back up, and apparently the 3rd JoJo is in jail for some reason. The return of Dio is surely I hope will be animated if that is the case! I will definitely be reading the manga of this franchise, its simply put insanely good. My body is ready for part 3!!

9 Wryyyy out of 10 for me for this show! Can't wait for more, and I hope the same studio will do the other parts as well. This is how shounen should be animated for crying out loud!

Really great series I would say too.
It started very well, with arc 1, then got slower, ended with a bang with jonahatan's death. Arc 2 had a really great start too, with a much better JoJo, he was more charismatic than Jonathan.
I would say towards the big also had slower pacing parts, was dragging itself quite a bit, that made me enjoy it less, but definitly picked up with Caesar's death, and from there, Lisa Lisa identity, Wammu fight and even had a nazi soldier I actually grownth to like, and even wanted to see more of, I mean it is not every day you get someone like Stroheim, the guy you can count on to help, when you least expect!
Great stuff.
Apr 9, 2016 7:31 PM

Sep 2014
well this series was the manliest manly series that ever manlied. i think my eyes started to water a little at the amount of manliness in ep 23.

i wanna say i liked pt1 more than pt 2 though. Dio really did it for me.
Apr 13, 2016 4:02 PM

Aug 2014
Nice ending, even though it was kinda expected, the scene were Kars was blown away from the earth was very ridiculous lol, also the way they told how the events went was good.
Now its a modern setting, which i dont like and dont think that will go well with the show, WW2 was the best setting imo, Also DIO is back and i hate this piece of shit DIO.
Great Episode.

My personal Evaluation of the show:

The Technical aspects didn't change in the whole series so i will rate it with one rating only.
However the Story,Characters,Enjoyment changed a lot from part I to part II, so there will be two rating, and i will make a Average score in the end.

Animation: Not a great animation level but its quite good imo 7/10

Art: Well it has different art style but i liked it, it has a lot of details too. 8/10

Sounds: Good OST, Good Voice Acting, Good Effects, Songs OP/ED although ED is not original but they're good also. 8/10

Story: now this is divided into two parts;

Part I: First two episodes were pretty interesting but after that it went to a bad direction imo, didn't like the whole concept of DIO turning into vampire, the whole plot armor, ridiculous events, bad humor, dumb events, the only thing that i like was the setting, other than that its shit (honestly) 2/10

Part II: Much much more interesting, the concept of Pillar Men was very good imo, the dialgoue while fighting was good, the story with the stone is much better, great humor, better setting, better themes. Its amazing (honestly) 7/10

But in the end i cant give the story a great score ( 9 or 10 ) because i dont think Shounen stories deserve such a high rating, they have nothing with much value, and they are full of those Cliches.
JoJo is full of ridiculous writing, plot armor, deus ex machina (but i dont mind that at all, just saying...)

However,JoJo has something other shounen doesn't have which is that its less predictable.

Characters:

Part I: DIO sucks, Jonathan sucks, Erina sucks. so personality is -5 here, Development was acceptable, but that the only thing that i found to be positive. I didn't care for any of them. 3/10

Part II: Amazing, the best thing in the whole series is its characters.
MC Joseph is; funny,brave,easily likeable. one of the best imo.
Main Villains are all awesome.
Von Stroheim (This crazy bastard made me laugh so much)
Lisa Lisa
Cesar.
All Great, great development.
9/10

Enjoyment:

Part I: Well... it was boring, like so boring. Didn't care at all. Silly,dumb,uninteresting fights,typical. (enough rant) 2/10

Part II: The Complete opposite. 9/10

Value: 7/10

Overall: If not for the first part, i think this show would have been in my Top 20, but unfortunately Part 1 was bad, but also fortunately it was short.

JoJo Part I Rating: 4.7/10 1/3
JoJo Part II Rating: 8.4/10 2/3

Average Rating: 7.2/10

It was an enjoyable ride.
Apr 18, 2016 12:41 PM
May 2013
Best ending ever , also Joseph best Jojo ever .
May 1, 2016 12:17 PM

Oct 2014
THIS WAS GREAT
AND OLD JOJO IS FREAKING AWESOME
ALSO JOTAROOOO
AY
May 5, 2016 8:46 PM

May 2014
Only Joseph Joestar would turn up at his own funeral with a wife.
Also, old man Joseph is best Joseph. That epilogue was hilarious.
But there's gonna be no more of Speedwagon's overly enthusiastic narration and no more screeching Stroheim...you guys shall be deeply missed!!

That foreboding ending though, looks like Dio is gonna be back in action soon and new JoJo is in jail??
Strawberrycake48May 5, 2016 8:51 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 5, 2016 8:49 PM

Sep 2014
Strawberrycake48 said:
Also, old Joseph is best Joseph. That epilogue was hilarious.
But there's gonna be no more of Speedwagon's overly enthusiastic narration as well as Stroheim's screeching...you guys shall be deeply missed!!

That foreboding ending though, looks like Dio is gonna be back in action soon and new JoJo is in jail??
farewell speedwagon.....jojo changes greatly as time goes by. with this series closing say bye to the old generation and say hello to the new one
May 5, 2016 8:53 PM

May 2014
Maloghurst said:
Strawberrycake48 said:
Also, old Joseph is best Joseph. That epilogue was hilarious.
But there's gonna be no more of Speedwagon's overly enthusiastic narration as well as Stroheim's screeching...you guys shall be deeply missed!!

farewell speedwagon.....jojo changes greatly as time goes by. with this series closing say bye to the old generation and say hello to the new one

Both sad and exciting at the same time. Must admit that Jotaro looks pretty cool from that teaser at the end...better start Stardust Crusaders soon!
May 9, 2016 9:08 AM

Feb 2013
Amazing ending, poor Kars, it sucks being immortal now.
Sad ending though with Erina and Speedwagon dying, but they were old.
Suzi forgot to tell them that JoJo is alive,lol.
May 31, 2016 11:31 PM

Jan 2016
Good series but so many plot conveniences
Jun 6, 2016 4:37 PM
Mar 2016
I thought Erina used the coffin to survive with Lisa Lisa? I understand that they found the coffin but why act as if someone is in there? (sry Jojo newbie here)
Pages (10) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Nov 9, 2012

182 by ladderboi123 »»
5 hours ago

» Phantom Blood deserved better! (Manga Spoilers)

Doppio_Sirka - Oct 12

14 by devigs »»
Oct 16, 8:49 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Oct 12, 2012

360 by xcteenim »»
Oct 11, 9:09 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2013

179 by oozePOP »»
Sep 28, 1:30 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2013

102 by oozePOP »»
Sep 27, 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.