Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 6 Discussion

Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 16, 2019 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Looks like it's back to school with cooking and swimsuits. Of course they would have school swimsuits but some of the reactions were still priceless.

That swimming contest actually got kinda intense. Competition is real. Lol, somehow, slime also showed up this episode because why not.

Aug 16, 2019 9:25 AM

Nov 2008
Porta's materialization is wonderful, that's a bit overpowered. Also, Medhi really needs to separate from her abusive bitch of a mother, it's not doing her any favors whatsoever being even near her. Also, what's with the light screen? Mamako wasn't even stripped or even close to it by the tentacles of the slime.

Aug 16, 2019 9:26 AM

Apr 2010
Medi finally snapped which is unsurprising with her mother, the question now is will they be able to help her out.
I guess Mamako will have a big role again in helping out.
Aug 16, 2019 10:12 AM

Jan 2018
Medhi finally losing it with her mum, that is going to be one hell of a deal when she does it to her face.

Another fun ep in general.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Aug 16, 2019 10:43 AM

Apr 2019
Good episode, and well...Tentacles and Mamako, we all know that was coming somehow...sometime

And...I was almost sure the ending of the ep would be with Mamako hugging Medhi and then...credits. Ok then, maybe next week

Btw, Mamako...you don't need to hold your own son right into your own breasts! I would have the same reaction (or worse) as him
Aug 16, 2019 11:53 AM

Dec 2013
Episode with the best pacing so far, Wise was super cute when she was all sad counting how much Takoyaki she ate.
Aug 16, 2019 12:15 PM

Aug 2013
Slimy tentacles in this episode. lol.

I feel bad for Medhi. She should separate from her abusive mother.

Aug 16, 2019 12:18 PM

Oct 2010
Mamako picking a classic school swimsuit might be the most predictable "surprise" I've seen in anime this year. More importantly, nice to see Medhimama no longer covered head-to-toe :) After the deluge of Mamako art, I was hoping a couple of the Japanese artists would take on Medhimama the way they did similarly harsh mother Shiho Nishizumi from Girls und Panzer (Danbooru post count: 788), but nope, nothing yet.

No, San Diego is Number One!
Aug 16, 2019 1:54 PM

Nov 2008
So its the domineering overbearing to the point of being a bitch vs the Dotting overbearing who innocently cucks her son because she thinks hes still 5 (getting along with a girl not near mom? Boom earth spike) .

Well... I mean Mamako is the best of the 3 moms so far.. but that bar isnt.. uh very high - Abusive to the point of subverting free will (im just waiting to see if shell just wind up using magic on her own kid now) - and the other just flat out abandons the kid to get some D.

But yeah soo Medhi is gonna rage break soon (those black eyes) ; I wonder if they will have to fight her mother AND her or just her. Can't see her holding this rage back much longer.

(Lol if this game was real it would make familial relations so much worse lmao)
Aug 16, 2019 2:05 PM

May 2018
I kinda pity Mehdi for having such a controlling bitch mom.
Aug 16, 2019 3:19 PM
Feb 2009
Mamako school swimsuit episode yay
Aug 16, 2019 4:11 PM

May 2015
I was so expecting the tentacles to come from that squid that Porta was working on. Obviously this series wouldn't miss out on the opportunities for some tentacle mother action.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 16, 2019 4:51 PM

Jun 2017
Medhi snapping is not surprising but I guess when she will lash out at her bitch mother there will be tears and they magically make up lol.
Aug 16, 2019 6:37 PM
Aug 2016
okay seriously can Mamako stop tried to kill her son with rock or whatever that skill name whenever she can't find him?

also how does Porta stick that bag to her head? did she using super glue or something? it's not even budge when she swimming or when Masato lift her body
Aug 16, 2019 6:49 PM
Aug 2016
lmao that face of Masato no longer seems excited even though he get got to spend the time with Medhi in a school festival now he knew her true color

Aug 16, 2019 7:17 PM
Jun 2017
mamako in that school swim suit is HOT!!!

and good job slime tentacles, you know the RIGHT TARGET!!! hahaha

and now to Medhi, i feel bad for her for having such a mother. well in real life there are parents that are like that, where they are pressuring their child to be always at the top of everything and that cause the child to have anxiety and this not enjoying school life that much..

how i hope mamako, masato and the rest can help her.
Aug 16, 2019 7:57 PM

Nov 2016
Most stuff in this episode was bound to happen.

And Medhis mom needs some ass kicking.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 16, 2019 9:26 PM
Jun 2013
i hate how each episode is like a filler until the last couple mins then it gets serious. i also hate Medhi mother. horrible mother who doesnt even care or think of her daughters feeling. i hope Mataso fixes it mext episode, or more like his mom will b/c she so op haha
Aug 16, 2019 9:50 PM

Mar 2018
I dont really get how Masato's long range attack only works when the enemy is in air but well I guess it just does

Medhi is way more broken than I thougt.. No wonder with such a mother tho wth

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 16, 2019 10:18 PM

Aug 2018
Oh yes, nothing like a little tentacle action! And with Mommy-San too. It gets no sweeter than that.
Aug 16, 2019 11:33 PM
May 2016
NO SHIRASE IN A SWIMSUIT, THIS IS THE WORST EPISODE OF ALL ANIME HISTORY
Aug 16, 2019 11:49 PM

Jul 2016
That Shirase molesting Mamako tho... unexpected but quite hot nevertheless, not gonna lie.

And also no... there will be one more episode featuring Medhi's annoying mother. What a pain, honestly... but well. Leaving her aside, this episode had its fair amount of entertaining scenes as well as some nice interactions between Masato, Mamako and the rest of the cast.

Now, let's hope the conclusion for this mini arc finally comes in next episode.
SouthRzVaAug 16, 2019 11:57 PM
Aug 17, 2019 2:03 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm seems that Medhi's mother is now viewing Mamako as a rival as well. Guess competition really runs hot inside her. Wise's bad luck really applies to everything it seems lol. Well given the competition between the mothers swimsuits was bound to appear lol. Wise's muttering was cute. Still using a swimming class as practice for teamwork sure was creative. For a healer Medhi sure has impressive physical strength. Porta's item creation skills sure give some impressively random items. At least Masato managed to prove his worth in the end. Looks like beneath Medhi's honor student like personality is a simmering resentment towards her mother. Looks like its finally time for her to explode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2019 4:19 AM

Aug 2013
fuck you censors, fuck you
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 17, 2019 8:15 AM

Aug 2018
Lmao, this episode had everything : swimming pool, swimming suits, tentacles, adequated noises from Mamako, perverted anemone...

But we also got to see things moving forward with Medhi, the rupture with her mother seems to be closer than before !
Aug 17, 2019 8:56 AM

Apr 2015
My favorite episode so far. Great humor. I like the low-key jealously Wise has for Medhi. (Masato x Wise is the OTP btw)
mat619 said:
lmao that face of Masato no longer seems excited even though he get got to spend the time with Medhi in a school festival now he knew her true color

He's pretty hypocritical for not liking a girl for having mommy issues while he kind of has some of his own.
Aug 17, 2019 9:13 AM

Apr 2018
Love how Medhi finally blew her lid, looking forward to some grade A character progression for her in the next couple episodes.

Mamako's relationship with Masato is as embarrassing and adorable as ever too, their dynamic continues to deliver through each of the plot devices in exactly the way it should, while maintaining the comedy driven parody of the Isekai genre while staying true to the genre itself is just really great writing imo.

Not to mention that this epsiode had tentacles and swimming, what more could you ask for honestly
Aug 17, 2019 9:46 AM

Nov 2015
Damn, I was looking forward to seeing Medhi completely exploding. Here's to hoping it'll happen next week.

Mamako in a school swimsuit was... unexpected. Lol. And the universal anime villain Censor Bar claims yet another victim
Aug 17, 2019 10:16 AM

May 2018
Oooo boy, I think the anime will surpass my reading point at this pace. Okay never mind.

Cooking class, I expected to see more Porta since this is class for crafting job, but since the entire battle is between Medhimama side and Mamako side, I think we will see more focus on Medhi and Masato instead. Swimming class, no comment, I know that coming, but question.... what they try to censored there ? I don't see Mamako's swimsuit ripped off.

About Medhi's snap....
TsuzukuHunter2ndAug 17, 2019 10:19 AM
Aug 17, 2019 1:46 PM

Dec 2016
Well, I will admit Medhi abusive mother arc is for now handle much better than Wise, even Mamako reactions are better (more realistic). Now I wonder how it will be destroyed by sugar coated Mamako's pep talk?

and honestly if not narrative which is insulting to parenting this series would much better than most or even all isekai of this season.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 17, 2019 1:47 PM

Apr 2013
*Tentancle monster appeared*
Me: oh the camera is set on the 2 characters inside pool, I bet it will not go for the boy and go for fema- IT WENT FOR MOTHER! and not only mother but it went for MAMAKO! lmao
the anime clearly wants to make it lewd and at same time not lewd for Mamako.
Aug 17, 2019 1:51 PM

Dec 2016
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:

About Medhi's snap....

I hope so, one of the problems with Wise abusive mother plot was that it was too short. if they will give extra 2-3 episode it will be more watchable.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.97/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.164/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.85/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.53/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Aug 17, 2019 4:07 PM

Jul 2017
Welp, Medhi has to snap at one point.

"In another world with my mom", anything can happen. Along with Mamako's insane abilities...Medhimama is snapping more...the same indecisiveness as Wise earlier on, but worse.

And swimming class is full of water monsters...and tentacles. Well this had to happen. With how lewd this was, it had to turn this way.

Really like to see how would Medhi get back at her mom.
Aug 17, 2019 8:06 PM

Feb 2019
Is it wrong id mehdi's breakdowns turn me on?
Aug 17, 2019 10:47 PM

Sep 2011
Why'd the subs change from Porter in the other episodes to Porta this week?
Aug 18, 2019 12:16 AM

Jul 2014
More of Medhi's rages yesss
Aug 18, 2019 2:16 AM

May 2018
Nieznajomy43 said:

I hope so, one of the problems with Wise abusive mother plot was that it was too short. if they will give extra 2-3 episode it will be more watchable.

Wise mom doesn't have too much background to be told, so I understand why they only can made it so short. But I still believe with Medhi's arc

Aug 18, 2019 2:39 AM

Jan 2018
I'm in total disbelief I managed to not drop this anime, like what the fuck is happeeniiiinnggggggggg
Aug 18, 2019 3:40 AM
Jan 2018
your telling me that his show is worse then Arifureta and moau retry

(why doesn't my photo show up when i comment just noticed)
Mattinator95Aug 18, 2019 3:43 AM
Aug 18, 2019 6:23 AM
Jul 2018
This anime is not parody or a comedy is just a list of all the most recalcitrant cliches and topics that exist in the most generic light novels.
Aug 18, 2019 8:12 AM

Oct 2008
Just a little more push and Medhi's gonna trigger and unleash her batshit crazy Yandere mode to her mom!
4/5.

Aug 18, 2019 8:18 AM

Apr 2013
Medhi's mother is almost as shitty as Wise's. Almost.
Aug 18, 2019 4:06 PM

Sep 2015
I'm thinking of just dropping this... Very little is keeping me invested.
Aug 18, 2019 5:33 PM

Feb 2018
It's a shame, the concept was decent. Didn't need the incest ecchi fouling up a unique idea. I hate dropping anime.
Aug 18, 2019 9:10 PM

Dec 2014
Now this is becoming interesting.
I was hoping Medhi to settle things with her mother in this episode. I guess I'll have to wait a little more.
BlancchetAug 18, 2019 9:27 PM
Aug 19, 2019 2:21 AM

Apr 2012
So the Blu-ray release would remove the censorship?
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
Aug 19, 2019 4:39 AM

Jan 2011
sirwence said:
So its the domineering overbearing to the point of being a bitch vs the Dotting overbearing who innocently cucks her son because she thinks hes still 5 (getting along with a girl not near mom? Boom earth spike) .

Well... I mean Mamako is the best of the 3 moms so far.. but that bar isnt.. uh very high - Abusive to the point of subverting free will (im just waiting to see if shell just wind up using magic on her own kid now) - and the other just flat out abandons the kid to get some D.

But yeah soo Medhi is gonna rage break soon (those black eyes) ; I wonder if they will have to fight her mother AND her or just her. Can't see her holding this rage back much longer.

(Lol if this game was real it would make familial relations so much worse lmao)
The show has a cool concept and premise and does a decent with showing off the different types of moms. But I gotta argee with you as much as I like Mamako she just kind of cucks Masato and acts very bizarre in some scenes. I do think making ti so if you bond with your mom the game is over is a little odd as one mom just use her kid to get into a game where she is god. Another is living through her kid and another seems to already bond well with his mom. So I don't get it.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Aug 19, 2019 5:23 AM
Jul 2019
TsuzukuHunter2nd said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

Wise mom doesn't have too much background to be told, so I understand why they only can made it so short. But I still believe with Medhi's arc

I'm yet to read the LN, but I have read how is possible they may even adapt the third novel as well with the current pacing. AkA a butchered volume 1 and nice adapted volume 2.

And with your comment, if they go that way then it may fulfill my prediction of 4 episodes per volume, and since is 12 episodes - not counting the OVA - the third volume may be included as well.

So, Ep 1-4: Volume 1; Ep 5-8: Volume 2; Ep 9-12: Volume 3.

Tho, if it's going to be like that I'm surprised they did not announced the cast for the third volume at the beginning.
Aug 19, 2019 5:56 PM

Jul 2015
Once again, Porter is the best. And now she's even stronger thanks to the power of... Mother's Breath... But yeah, only she could make a poolside takoyaki party.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 19, 2019 6:47 PM
Apr 2019
Ok, the hate needs to stop now. 6.05 is way too low for this show especially when you consider this is way better than smartphone which is 6.65 and deathmarch which is 6.85.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Do you love Mamako Oosuki ?

luckysjjsjsjs - Nov 22, 2023

16 by Doutei-kun »»
Feb 1, 12:30 PM

» Might get a new season

MegamiRem - Nov 25, 2020

8 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:58 PM

» Porter Mother?

RioAl - Oct 19, 2022

2 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:56 PM

» Something is off about those pupils

HunLepto - Jun 26, 2019

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Jan 20, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka? Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2019

49 by united1175 »»
Dec 17, 2023 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.