Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 12, 2016 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, Kou is quite pretty this episode with the right circumstances. She should wear clothes like that more often. Hifumi looked nice as well.

Nene trying to appeal to her boss...heh.
Again, I find her chemistry with Aoba to be both funny and important in the show.

Stark700Sep 12, 2016 10:05 AM
Sep 12, 2016 7:33 AM

Apr 2010
Another nice episode.
Seeing Kou-chan all embarrassed while being dressed up for the interview was funny.
The girls also seemed to have a lot of fun at the gaming convention their game seems to be a hit.

For now the sad news is that next week will be the last episode, hopefully we will get more.
And Nene having to say goodbye was sad for her.
Sep 12, 2016 9:03 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
That has to be one of the best episodes of the season overall. Full on amazing things happening in this episode.

- Hifumi cosplay
- Kou being a fucking pretty, pretty woman
- Rin getting all flustered about it
- The game opening
- The reactions of the new girls that worked on the game ;-;
- Nenecchi's bye to the crew
Sep 12, 2016 9:07 AM

Jan 2015
Kou just can't accept that "cute" compliment, unlike Hifumi huh? LOL
Nenecchi is already learned how to act like Umiko. And that last scene, I hope it's not the sign for Nenecchi's appearance. I SWEAR NOT TO CRY!!!
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 12, 2016 9:09 AM

Jan 2012
Welp, they're done at last. AocchixNenecchi continue being adorable together, hope they eventually make it home! XD

Finale next week eh? I'll certainly miss this. :(
Sep 12, 2016 9:29 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode, Game Exhibit!! I so wanna goto one. :(

The trailer for the game looked really good.
Hifumi cosplay was let's see elegant? XD

I like Aoba's first outfit the most. :3

Ko looked so pretty in her dress and she was so cute in the photo shoot. <3
Rin sure enjoyed watching her. XD

So they're finally done with the game, Must be a great feeling. I hope to experience that one day.
Nencchi asking everyone to care of Aoba was so sweet, They have such a nice friendship.

That ending, In the middle of nowhere xD
Sad that the show is ending next week. :(
Sep 12, 2016 9:37 AM

Mar 2013
Smudy said:
That has to be one of the best episodes of the season overall. Full on amazing things happening in this episode.

- Hifumi cosplay
- The game opening
Lelouch0202 said:
Great episode, Game Exhibit!! I so wanna goto one. :(

The trailer for the game looked really good.
Hifumi cosplay was let's see elegant? XD

I like Aoba's first outfit the most. :3

Ko looked so pretty in her dress and she was so cute in the photo shoot. <3
Rin sure enjoyed watching her. XD

So they're finally done with the game, Must be a great feeling. I hope to experience that one day.
Nencchi asking everyone to care of Aoba was so sweet, They have such a nice friendship.

That ending, In the middle of nowhere xD
Sad that the show is ending next week. :(

Dang Now I have nothing to say both of you pretty much summarized what I wanted to say or mention oh well.
Sep 12, 2016 9:42 AM
Jul 2018
That game exhibition was fun to watch!

Ko looked so pretty in her white dress!
Sep 12, 2016 10:00 AM

Apr 2014
I want more Hifumi cosplay

Sep 12, 2016 10:18 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Realistically speaking, why would you send the one girl who can barely talk to people normally to do public cosplay advertising at an announcement event? Well whatever :s

Kou looked like a completely different person after that makeover, pretty nice to see

And lol Aoba and Nenecchi both falling asleep on the train and ending up in the middle of nowhere, can relate to that ever so slightly :s
Sep 12, 2016 10:41 AM
Jan 2013
The game they are making have similiar vibe to Tales series (or Aselia series). Main rival characters rly reminded me of Yuri and Flynn from Tales of Vesperia.

Also it was nice to present game convent similiar to Tokyo Games show, it's the first time i can see it in anime.

Aoba new outfit was rly cute, she could wear it more often.
Sep 12, 2016 11:45 AM

Oct 2011
Hifumi looks so cool in that cosplay.

Also I think my face broke by smiling too much at Kou, so cute.
Sep 12, 2016 12:53 PM
May 2016
Smudy said:

- Hifumi cosplay
- The game opening
and the Intro of the Fairies Story 3
Sep 12, 2016 12:57 PM
May 2016
I'm going to miss this show so much i fucking love love love this series and this episode wow. The Ko Transformation, Girls seeing their game official trailer expo ,Hifumi Cozplay and Gaming haha, that DemonKing Energy drink haha, Nene saying gud bye ,
Sep 12, 2016 1:09 PM

Jun 2013
So Hajime, Yun and Aoba go the convention where their game will be releasing a PV. I liked how they showed the whole PV and didn't cut in between to show reactions or something. And they come back with a stronger resolve after seeing that almost everyone has high expectations from this third Fairies installment. They three don't want this game to be even slightly less well received because of them. Lol Hifumi cosplaying there and then playing the Fairies demo. Of course she'd be awesome at it. She nekoing made the game so why wouldn't she be good at it lol.

Yagami looked a bit weird after changing. She looks best in her usual clothing and even better with a ponytail. Lol she didn't recognize Aoba when she came in with different clothes than usual. And lol she had her mother choose clothes for her. So much for being an adult lol.

Lol Nene and Aoba got Umiko the most high level energy drink because she looked like the kind of person to run on demon king level caffeine. Everyone spends the night for the deadline and now the game is complete. Now we'll get the reception the game gets and the popularity and stuff and then the staff will be planning or starting on the next project, I think.
Sep 12, 2016 1:36 PM

Sep 2015
What a nice episode ! I'm so sad next ep is the last, I will miss this show a bit.

Hifumin's cosplay was cool, I just wish she would interact more with the team cause she seems to be apart most of the time...

Kô was so cute in this outfit, Rin definitely knows what suits her best ! I really can't help but ship them, their chemistery is great
Sep 12, 2016 1:44 PM

Apr 2013
Nenechi's Umiko impression (or that whole energy drink part, for that matter) was hilarious and Ko was adorable.

Alas, the next episode will be the last.

Sep 12, 2016 1:46 PM

Aug 2010

Ur welcome :3

Man she looks way toooo glorious <3

And Kou looked absolutely adorable while embarrassed <3
Barion-ZaraSep 13, 2016 2:41 AM
Sep 12, 2016 2:03 PM

Apr 2013
That triple indirect kiss, though.
Sep 12, 2016 2:25 PM

May 2013
That Tokyo Game convention was very interesting with all the Bland-Names. xD

- Street Butler Y,
- Animal Hunter 3,
- an Ace Attorney one,
- ghosthazard,
- SPHERE ETHNIC [I'm not 100% sure for this one (it's blurry) but this is a Bland-Name for SQUARE ENIX],
- and, of course, Fairies Stories 3.

(if you have noticed more feel free to complete!)

Next week it's already the end. :'(
Sep 12, 2016 2:31 PM

May 2015
LOVED this episode. Kou was so damn cute, and Hifumi cosplay was amazing XD! I also loved how they showed the game they made during the convention. I can't believe next week's episode will be the final.... I'm not ready to say goodbye ;__;....

Sep 12, 2016 3:12 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
HaXXspetten said:
Realistically speaking, why would you send the one girl who can barely talk to people normally to do public cosplay advertising at an announcement event?
Cause she puts on a mask, which allows her to hide behind it and project a different personality.

I've actually known people like that.
Sep 12, 2016 3:16 PM

Apr 2016
Smudy said:

- Hifumi cosplay
- The game opening

I agree. My favorite episode so far. I'm gonna miss this show.
Sep 12, 2016 3:49 PM

Oct 2013
This episode is one of the best so far. Nenecchi begging to go to the game convention and Umiko's cold "No". When the girls are at the con and hear the fans of Eagle Drop commenting favorably on the trailer, and then return to the office all fired-up. Hifumi's secret life as a cosplayer.

I though Aoba's outfit was adorable and Ko-chan's very cute. Rin's enthusiastic reaction was priceless.

The shopping trip and buying Froggy Demon King and Umiko scolding both Aoba and Nenecchi for f-ing the simple task up.

Finally, Nenecchi bursting into tears at the end and the "Train Ride to Nowhere." Even though I could see it coming from a mile away, I still laughed hard at that part.
Sep 12, 2016 4:02 PM
Nov 2010
HaXXspetten said:
Realistically speaking, why would you send the one girl who can barely talk to people normally to do public cosplay advertising at an announcement event? Well whatever :s

Kou looked like a completely different person after that makeover, pretty nice to see

And lol Aoba and Nenecchi both falling asleep on the train and ending up in the middle of nowhere, can relate to that ever so slightly :s

She doesn't do the cosplay for the company it's her hobby lol
Sep 12, 2016 5:31 PM

Jan 2016
so the game is finished, but even last day they got game-breaking bugs hahaha
that energy drink... wait, they still forgot the wrong receipt?
かわいい!Kawaii!
hahahaha rip, how they ended up in middle of nowhere, but kind of weird, I'm gussing they got kicked off, but that can't be the last stop.... actually a lot, sorry for questioning anime...
Hifune was bae again with skipping work to Cosplay and Play games, or was that a bonus job she wanted and that was a game character and having a adept player showcase the game is good publicity.
Wonder how the final episode with go, was it all a dream!?

Sep 12, 2016 5:36 PM
May 2015
Smudy said:

- Hifumi cosplay
- The game opening
You pretty much summarized what I was supposed to say for this episode so I'm just going to quote you..

I really love this episode and I think this is one of the best episodes New Game has to offer.

OH GOD!!!!! The final episode is next week. I'm going to miss this show so much.

5/5

Sep 12, 2016 5:38 PM
May 2015
OrangeJP said:

*Screenshot link saved* I am so going to use this for my profile pic. Hifumi's cosplay looks so damn cute.

Sep 12, 2016 5:51 PM

Dec 2014
Really sad that the show will end this week, but hey, not everything can be One Piece or Detective Conan. (Or Sazae-san if you want to get really obscure......)
Sep 12, 2016 6:14 PM

Apr 2014

show gonna end next week...nuuuu
Sep 12, 2016 6:25 PM
FAL made me

Oct 2012
That PV they made for the game looks really good. Hifumi looks good in her cosplay and it was pretty funny seeing her easily cruise through the demo. Ko looked adorable all embarrassed in girly clothes. Nenecchi is precious and I hope she applies for a full-time position at the company.
Sep 12, 2016 7:19 PM

Feb 2016
Honestly, surprised by the quality of that game trailer. Those swordfight scenes were actually pretty good. I still wouldn't buy the game because it didn't actually really show any gameplay, but overall they did a good job at it.

Also kinda disappointed that they didn't really add some more other stuff to the game exhibit. I was hoping to see some other weird stupid parodies at that place, but all we got was Fairies Story 3.

Ah well. At least Nenecchi was still goddamn cute.
"There’s no point in the world. But isn’t that wonderful? Because if there isn’t one, then you can decide what it is for yourself."
~ Filicia Heideman, Sora no Woto

"Senpai...please grow up."
~ Fumi Manjoume, Aoi Hana

"I wonder what tomorrow will bring."
~ Yunocchi, Hidamari Sketch: Sae and Hiro's Graduation Arc

Sep 12, 2016 8:12 PM

Sep 2015
Kou was the star of this episode. She has been one of my favorite characters because she is so chill. KouXRin might be couple of the year. I picked this show up pretty late in the season so I binged the first nine episodes. It has been a pretty fun ride never thought I would enjoy a Moe anime. Hifumi's cosplay was great and she set the record for her own game of course! Hopefully the closing episode will be as fun as this episode :)
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Sep 12, 2016 8:12 PM

Jan 2014
That has to be the most believable fake PV I've ever seen in an anime, ever.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 12, 2016 8:55 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
That Fairy OP was pretty good, I had a feeling they would go for the game's OP.
Hifumi was so cool this episode.

- Her cosplay
- Playing the game so fast

That Hazuki taking a picture of Yagami in that dress. Well she was kawaii so...

Nenechhi was so hilarious ever since she was first introduced. And Umiko too. I like how they all took sips of that energy drink. Heck Nenechii tried both energy drinks lol

Sep 12, 2016 9:04 PM

Feb 2014
Aoba is still not adult enough. Hahaha
Sep 12, 2016 9:13 PM

Jul 2012
The moe in this episode was too strong, man that was lovely. But shit, what! Only 1 more episode?!! D:

Anyways, I really enjoyed the episode. Cool to see the game get finished too!
Sep 12, 2016 9:15 PM

Apr 2016
Y
OrangeJP said:

es! More Hifumi cosplays.
She looks so awesome in that outfit. :)
Sep 12, 2016 9:59 PM

May 2010
Yagami and Hifumi both looked beautiful in their respective costumes. I am glad the game finished on time, guess the 2nd one will have more drama.
And Yagami got pretty envious there, hope they willl touch more on it next ep.
Sep 12, 2016 10:07 PM

Feb 2014
Aoba had a chance to wear some normal clothes and she ends up picking yet another outfit that looks like a school uniform lol. She looked like an elementary school kid in that outfit and hat.

And when Nenecchi cries, everyone cries. Thankfully, she'll probably join Aoaba in the company after finishing college.
Sep 12, 2016 11:29 PM

Sep 2013
Wow, the trailer for the Faeries Story 3 looked pretty good. I actually wanna play it now.

Hifumi finally shows off some cosplay! She looks cool! I do like how her personality changes a little when she cosplays too, she definitely tries to play the role of her character. She's also legitimately good at video games too! This is a girl that's after my own heart.

It's nice the girls get to see their hard work in action and hearing others approve of their work. It's also Sakura last day. Sad to see her go but hope to see her in next week's finale. Though I get annoyed with her voice sometimes, she definitely provided the best comedy moments in the series.

Sep 12, 2016 11:46 PM

Apr 2011
Damn. Kou looks so damn cute in that dress. She should always dress like that. Hifumi cosplay is awesome. She's really into it.
Sep 13, 2016 12:01 AM

Dec 2013
OrangeJP said:

So... when does "Neko Musou" ネコ無双 come out?
I'd play that XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
Sep 13, 2016 2:06 AM

Sep 2013
I really liked this ep. The girls going to the gaming show and seeing their work being admired by others was a great touch. They were really inspired after that!

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Sep 13, 2016 2:17 AM

Jan 2011
Aoba looked like even more of a child in that outfit.

Hifumi trying to play it cool, lol.
Sep 13, 2016 4:36 AM

Jul 2016
cuteness... overload!!! lol loved this episode. And Yagami really looks like
Sep 13, 2016 4:42 AM

Jun 2012
Too bad they didn't saw Hifumi in her awesome cosplay, Nenecchi saying good bye to everyone was really touching, that ending...i heard people in Japan fall asleep while standing in train, and wake up exactly when they have to get off without anyone waking tchem up, guess Aoba need to learn that.
Sep 13, 2016 4:56 AM

Jul 2016
Somehow the style changed in this episode

This episode instead of comedy moments,they decided to stay into the "serious" side.

It's a bit boring though at the start but you'll soon find out that there's a lot of ideas in this episode.

We knew that Kou doesn't like dressing much but in the majority's view,she's actually kinda cute.

The style started to become touching also,while Nenecchi saying good bye to others,it also fits the personality that loli should have.

Nice episode in general but if they could focus more mainly on 1~2 main ideas,it'll be perfect.

4/5

Life is empty without anime

Sep 13, 2016 5:26 AM
Mar 2016
i'm already love Kou and this episode make her my waifu for this season
Sep 13, 2016 6:06 AM

Apr 2010
was waiting for Nenechi to mess up something with the energy drink to make Umiko get pissed, too bad nothing happened.. well, missing the train stop at the end was still classic Nenechi goodness.. will sorely miss her.. :3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » New Game! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

102 by kitoha »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2016

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 5, 9:19 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

105 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 5, 6:41 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

232 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 5, 4:27 AM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 4, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.