Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kakegurui - Compulsive Gambler -
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 24, 2017 11:26 AM
Oct 2013
am i the only one feel strangely aroused by their 'wicked' face? 0.0
Jul 24, 2017 11:37 AM

Jul 2015
Bleh, the show is starting to oversaturate in what it does
Jul 24, 2017 11:44 AM

May 2016
Saotome is back in the game BOI
Jul 24, 2017 2:13 PM
Jun 2016
Peco said:
Bleh, the show is starting to oversaturate in what it does

What do you mean? The gambling? The lots of girls?
Jul 24, 2017 2:33 PM
Mar 2016

She's here and with a big big gun.

ya know if this were hentai she would probably have sex with her gun by using it as an alternative dildo, u know where she'll insert it in her pussy.
Jul 24, 2017 5:08 PM

Dec 2015
I wonder how much longer I'll be tempted to just read the manga and not wait for the next episode...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 24, 2017 5:55 PM

Aug 2016
Only show this season that got me impatient and wanting more now.
Jul 24, 2017 8:07 PM

Nov 2014
Gun girl is fucking insane
Hi there
Jul 24, 2017 8:42 PM
Mar 2016
^^gun girl is definitely crazy. enjoyed this ep, tempted to read the manga
Jul 25, 2017 2:22 AM

Jun 2016
As usual, what a good ass episode. And we received a kinda new flow of the story, though we still have the gambling scene. Ugh. That asshole tried to make Jabami strip. YOU TRIED!

And holy shit I'm loving Midari and fuck did she just masturbate inside the toilet? Hahahaha!

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jul 25, 2017 6:12 AM

Mar 2013
The girl with an eyepatch was crazy. Felt grossed out at the toilet scene :/

The guy has it coming but I feel bad for the other girl too.
Jul 25, 2017 8:10 AM

Jul 2009
A great episode! It's so fucking awesome to see Jabami and Mary working together!
Jul 25, 2017 10:48 AM
Apr 2016
This Anime gets worst and Edgy episode by episode. And you were complaining about Eromanga Sensei!
Jul 25, 2017 1:51 PM

Jul 2009
Nice episode!!! It's time Saotame on the spotlight now :)
Jul 25, 2017 2:23 PM

May 2014
WAS THAT KILLUA's VA?!

Jul 25, 2017 9:37 PM

Dec 2010
The moment I heard that Midari character, I knew it was Killua... good to hear Ise Mariya's amazing voice acting again.
Jul 26, 2017 2:07 AM

Apr 2015
If they did some more 'raping' then it would have been cooler, they should be more outrageous...not that they can on live television
Jul 26, 2017 6:27 AM

Dec 2014
I also hope it does not deviate from the mange...reading the manga really helps just saying.... but seeing is always better
Jul 27, 2017 2:12 PM

Jan 2014
itowokashi said:
lol what a nice life plan. i'd take that offer for sure.

Really, you'd take the old lolicon politician?

Illyricus said:
That sounds pretty tempting, you sure are a very convincing man ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LaionidasJul 27, 2017 2:16 PM
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jul 27, 2017 6:23 PM

Jun 2017
Laionidas said:

yea least I will be on the winning side Lol.
actually many young ppl are worried about the future cz japan economy has been slowing almost 30 years and its absolutely getting worse ><
Jul 28, 2017 1:26 AM

Jan 2014
itowokashi said:
Laionidas said:

yea least I will be on the winning side Lol.
actually many young ppl are worried about the future cz japan economy has been slowing almost 30 years and its absolutely getting worse ><

Hahaha,.. then marrying that old geezer would take away your worries only, and only for a while (untill it's your childrens' time to worry, then you worry again too), but I guess that's the point.

You should try Western Europe though: everything is steadily going to shit since the early 2000's, and much more dramatically so since the big economic crisis, except the public is still in complete denial, so unless you're one of those hit by it, you won't notice at all!
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jul 28, 2017 8:30 PM
EDM ❤

May 2012
So, do you guys have any more of those episodes ?

Feels bad to binge watch a 4 epi anime...
Jul 29, 2017 11:42 PM

Sep 2015
That guy's psycho face looked like an evil hamster.
Jul 31, 2017 7:31 AM

Jun 2017
Can someone explain to me what happened in the end? How Mary won? what just happened?;-;

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 
𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈✨ 
Aug 1, 2017 11:53 PM
Jul 2018
Did that gun chick just attempt to kill herself in the school toilet, and proceed to masturbate after that? Talk about hardcore. I like it!

Also calling it now, that Chad is gonna suffer immense psychological pain in the next episode. But seriously this guy was beyond cartoony. He came out as a easy to hate bully and quite idiotic at that. The boring character design also means he is just a forgettable goon ... I expected more from this show.

I liked the bit where they show that their whole lives depend on gambling instead of only their school reputation ... definitely will put more pressure on the fights, but it kinda sounds stupid when you think about it ... I mean who the heck made this school in the first place, why would people want to enroll in this environment, and why is it ran by psychotic kids ... oh well.

Liked the episode tho.
Aug 2, 2017 10:51 AM

Jul 2009
O_O Dang that student council member ... shooting herself and then masturbating in the toilets? LOOL that's pretty hardcore XD The poker game they're playing is pretty interesting too. Mary and Yumeko working together?! Or are they ... :P The life programme thing is super weird to be sure, and well I guess the Repayment Event is good so that people can get rid of their debts. I wonder how crazy influential the school is if they can force people through those programs o_O
Aug 2, 2017 1:24 PM

Sep 2015
Great episode, stronger than the last one. Right as the show seemed to fall into a pattern with it's strictly episodic nature, they are switching things up. This time it's not an "one of the council members gets defeated and/or caught cheating"-episode, this time Yameko and Meari are joining forces (or rather, are forced to join forces) and are cheating themselves! Also, it's the first episode where the story spans over more than one episode.

I liked this reaction:

Also, nice bit of character development for Maeri with rejecting the life plan. Speaking of char dev, I don't see much sadly. Yumeko is still the same person as introduced and we don't learn more about her. I hope this changes. The council members also seem to have a schtick each and that's it. Just one dimensional antagonists with no redeeming qualities to speak of. No insight in why they are the "bad ones". Food Wars did that better.

The loli council member reminds me of Umaru-Chan with her hoodie and her voice is kind of annoying to me.

MC is still bland and does not matter for the plot at all...

What was up with that implied intended rape scene?! And, was this a real gun or what? If so, this kind of goes beyond the scope of the bit of believability the show has in terms of "this school might exist in some bizarro world".
raytshAug 2, 2017 1:27 PM
Aug 2, 2017 10:06 PM

Dec 2014
so many mind games for just a simple bluff

It's so stupid but I love it
Aug 3, 2017 10:16 PM

Jan 2013
Shocking scenes, kind of.
Good episode.
Aug 4, 2017 8:11 PM

Mar 2009
Farabeuf said:

I must admit I was hoping for Yumeko to show more of her magnificent figure before she put a stop to her being bullied.

Yeah, same. Although, I liked how she was in charge the whole time, and was simply playing with those guys. You knew she'd be alright in a situation like that because she always seems to be in control, which is kind of sexy.

Aug 6, 2017 1:55 PM
Sep 2016
I hope that bully gets all of yumeko's debt, that would be awesome too see him as a total loser.

Also Midari is some crazy bitch... that will be interesting.
Aug 12, 2017 12:21 AM

Oct 2008
Joined forces Jabami & Saotome is beyond extreme!!!
5/5!

Aug 17, 2017 6:10 PM
Jul 2016
This school could use a shooting
Aug 25, 2017 1:51 PM

Jun 2014
TotalDegenerate said:
This school could use a shooting

LMFAO. The Student Council would have their own security force or something then.
Aug 28, 2017 11:48 PM

Jun 2013
I remember reading this in the manga where Mary and Yumeko got their "life" plans. Gross to think they would be married off then again in real life there are a lot of marriage for convenience such as for financial reasons and for power. It's not uncommon to be honest.

The gaming loli is fucking annoying with her cutesy voice, I rather she speak in her condescending tone.

Kiwatari being a pervert. I wonder how many miikes and pochis were raped, sexually abused, etc. by the other students? Yeah yeah yeah, it's a hentai-like situation but as much as I would love to see Yumeko in a hentai, this isn't a hentai. Isn't that against the rules? Where are the teachers? I know it's unrealistic considering they're using gambling at this school to determine the lives of the students but still, there should be a limit.

Ikishima is my favorite crazy bitch. Bringing a gun to a school that obviously has no teachers and masturbating on a toilet while trying to shoot herself in the head.

Of course Mary isn't going to marry some lolicon senator's son, she's going to marry Jabami Yumeko.
臭い-
Sep 3, 2017 7:20 AM

Sep 2014
To the people who are complaining about how far fetched the school is, it's really not far fetched at all when you compare it to rich schools in real life.

Remember, this is an insanely wealthy private academy where only students with super rich and powerful parents go.

And the student council and gambling thing isn't weird at all in a school like that.

In real life, secret societies are very common in those Ivy League schools like Yale and Harvard. Maybe you've heard of Skulls and Bones where several US presidents have originated from.

Some of those fraternities are so rich, they own their own private island in the pacific ocean where they hung out and partied, search it on google.

And the fraternities are so creepy and weird, some of them apparently made members do weird sexual acts and hazing and all sorts of weird initiations and shit. Maybe you heard about the British PM, David Cameron, allegedly putting his genitals in a pig's head in order to join a secret society when he was at Oxford University, really creepy weird shit.

In this anime, all that gambling is kind of like hazing and it makes sense that Sautome would have her life planned out, the school would have some seriously powerful connections and image and reputation is everything to wealthy people.

I'm not rich at all but I've done research on all those secret societies in places like Yale and Harvard, it just seems weird to us normal people. Rich people are cray.
Platinum-PalaceSep 3, 2017 7:28 AM
The afternoon has gently passed me by
The evening spreads its sail against the sky
Waiting for tomorrow
Just another day
God bid yesterday goodbye...
Sep 7, 2017 11:28 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
A new game to try to recover the lost money, and this first half end very nice!!!
Sep 9, 2017 7:23 AM

Dec 2012
Gun masturbation AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Sep 19, 2017 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
These life plan are really some fucked up shit. I mean sure they would be rich and definitely have a good life, besides the facts they have to marry someone they don't know and want, who is in addition to that "old" + becoming kids with him?

Fuck this guy Kiwatari. I knew something like that would happen at some point. Luckily Ikishima was nearby to help Jabami. Funny, at the first moment she began to say something I just saw "Killua" from HxH :D

The people in the student council for sure are all completely crazy but I don't know if someone can top Ikishima. That scene in the toilet was just insane.

Hmm so Jabami and Saotome got the chance to get rid of their liabilities. Of course on her table Jabami again met Kiwatari who is anxious to make a lot of money. That last scene was absolute superb. Jabami + Saotome = dream team :D

Nov 3, 2017 2:38 PM

May 2012
Oh boy what an episode :3 really liking this insane development!
Nov 5, 2017 9:13 AM

Dec 2016
Midari is one crazy lady, probably the craziest one we have seen so far! Also I'm glad Saotome and Jabami are somewhat working together to get out of their dent and I hope they can both make it
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 28, 2017 11:51 AM
Apr 2014
what an idiot. If he would have followed the happenings around Yumeko so far (which shouldn't have been difficult or even an unlikely thing to do) he would have known that's not the reason why she placed a bet like that. I suppose Yumeko and Saotome have some kind of agreement regardless of what I said before :P The only said thing about this game is that the third girl most likely will end up with a horrendous debt. Unless the creator gives her first place which looked unlikely in the few rounds so far.
Dec 25, 2017 3:53 AM

Mar 2015
Looking forward to that asshole getting what he deserves from these gorgeous ladies!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Feb 2, 2018 5:53 PM

Apr 2015
How does the student council have this much control over the students/house pets? Does having a debt just mean that you lose all your rights/freedom?

The beautification officer is batshit...she was like a druggie begging for a hit. I don't want Yumeko to get that crazy.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Feb 22, 2018 7:52 AM

Jun 2010
I love Midari. :D
Russian Roulette, yay!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2018 2:00 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
Shocked that she didn't stick that gun in her to get herself off.

The debt game seems fun. Simple but fun. Of course this asshole is back and big talk but Mary and Yumiko working together is a nice touch. Mary also stepping up her game in the narrative is equally exciting, she's not just being tossed around.

Just noticed this episode that the outlines are black and the filter on this is quite nice.
May 12, 2018 5:04 PM

Sep 2013
I can't wait to see this arrogant dick get his ass handed to him.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Oct 2, 2018 7:49 PM

Dec 2012
Mary can't be married off because I want to see her with Yumeko. Fuck, I want to see that so bad now.
Feb 2, 2019 8:16 PM

May 2013
Did eyepatch girl just fap to her gun? LMAAAAOOOOO I'M DEDS XD

It's nice to see Saotome back on her high horse haha
Feb 26, 2019 12:00 AM

Aug 2016
What if Midari just shot herself during the bathroom scene. That would've been crazy.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2017

373 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 19, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2017

149 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 18, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2017

119 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 17, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 19, 2017

182 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 17, 8:03 PM

Poll: » Kakegurui Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 12, 2017

183 by FedeMetal »»
Apr 16, 11:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.