Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2013 8:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seira should take charge now imo..

I don't blame in all this fate talk though.Seems like some set up for the next episodes. All aboard the suffering train. I'm ready to see how this all go down.
Sep 14, 2013 9:13 AM

Feb 2013
Ginka seen fighting in the Astralux.

The possibility is actually still there that everyone survives! Still waiting on subs though.
Sep 14, 2013 10:20 AM

May 2013
Woah Akari is part Daemonia. Surprised by that.
Sep 14, 2013 10:28 AM
Sep 2011
And my opinion of Akari has significantly improved thanks to this episode. Instead of breaking down and crying at this revelation, she immediately considers the possibility of applying it to help her friends.

Things finally seem to be going somewhere, instead of just yanking our chains and introducing new plots without explaining them.

The person Laplace (the crow) was talking to seems to know our pastel colored shape-shifter. Concerning...

Ah sadistic choices... I didn't think Seira would really kill Luna. The moment Cerebrum said "The thing you treasure most... your powers." I was ready to channel the spirit of Makoto Naegi and shout "YOU GOT THAT WRONG!"

I'm kinda curious about whether this guy can really change Luna back to normal or if he's just telling Akari what she wants to hear. His word seems to be about as trustworthy as Kyubey's. "I can save Luna. Oh, you wanted me to change her back? I thought you meant save her from what she has become by putting her out of her misery. My bad."

Two more episodes. We'll see where this goes.
Sep 14, 2013 10:33 AM
Feb 2008
babymilo91 said:
Surprised by that.

Wait, really? It was most obvious thing for last few episodes.
Sep 14, 2013 10:41 AM

Aug 2010
Good epi.

There's a bunch of tough choices to be made here ^^
Sep 14, 2013 10:41 AM

Feb 2013
wish seira had killed luna
Sep 14, 2013 10:49 AM

Jan 2011
Very pretty on the outside, but empty and hollow....no wonder none of this show's "emotional" moments have reached me.

Even the bad guys are trying to overlay the simplistic notions of good and evil over the tarot now? This makes as much sense as introducing a yuri wolf-girl...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 14, 2013 10:57 AM

Nov 2012
Interesting,so Akari is part Daemonia.

Seira might but probably won't kill Luna.

Wonder what's up with the Leguzario organization considering Laplace went to the same place Cerebrum went to last episode?
Sep 14, 2013 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
babymilo91 said:

You think so? I wasn't, I saw that coming from a mile away...

That explains why Akari can hear Daemonia now.
Sep 14, 2013 11:40 AM

Jul 2013
Man, Cerebrum manipulating Seira rather she wants to kill Luna or not can be so difficult to decide. A surprised scene where Akari is also part Daemonia, and a confrontation on Cerebrum. This episode is much better than the previous episode having that suspenseful feeling.

Sep 14, 2013 11:41 AM

Jul 2012
You know, I dig not expect the part-Daemonia (or "Diablos Tarot") idea since the duration of the anime makes me think of a certain scarred exosist and had passed that kind of bloodline instead. Now I have weird thoughts too with Hinata's life. (Which I believe this back-story covers in light novel format?)

Ah suspenseful choices, Seria... Glad she did not kill on the spot.. Or does not want to upset Akari if she ever does that, but then rapid-wolf Luna... Just going on out throwing things and attempting to attack Seria. This mini-duel will probably last at the next episode.

A hint of Ginka at the Astrux(?) is there and guessing that she may be alive...? Or at least alive in spirit?

And "fates"... Laplace (AKA dat crow) is the center of the wheel of this "game" here... Cerebrum must have known Hinata before that he would go that far to visit the grave in the right timing with Akari..

I'm sure the Sun can bend the paths... But I'm also concerned about the Stars VS. Moon battle.

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Sep 14, 2013 12:27 PM

Dec 2012
That sure was fascinating watching the midget loli talking with Cerebrum's voice. Decent episode, the conclusion is going to be a pivotal moment for my overall impression of this series.
Sep 14, 2013 12:42 PM
Sep 2012
Seira, kill or being killed.

Well, more talk and less action this time. Let's see where everything is going.
Sep 14, 2013 3:12 PM

Mar 2012
Hmm, I didn't really consider the possibility of Akari being half-Daemonia, either because I couldn't muster the give-a-damn while watching the last few episodes, or because I really am that dim. Can't say I felt emotionally connected to the characters this time round, but at least the conflict does seem to be getting somewhat engaging. But then I am really drunk right now, so who knows :P Kinda too late to drop now anyways I guess, so what the heck...
Sep 14, 2013 3:31 PM

Nov 2012
Not much happened in this episode. It kinda felt like padding. But I like the reveal that Akari is part demonica, and I think it's implied that the same person may be controlling both tarot organizations. I'm also interested in seeing how the Luna/Seira fight plays out.

The finale is going to make or break this show. I hope it turns out well but i'm a little afraid that it won't.
Sep 14, 2013 4:31 PM

May 2013
So Akari is like the strongest thing beacuase she has the blood of that thing and this thing and so the father of Akari is that evil dude
Sep 14, 2013 8:46 PM

May 2010
Luna is not my favorite however I don't want to see her dead
Sep 14, 2013 9:48 PM

Jun 2013
I didn't expect Akari to be part daemonia.

I love how Schrodinger talks about "not knowing what's inside until you open the box." I thought that was pretty clever since his name is Schrodinger and he's a cat.
Sep 14, 2013 10:04 PM

May 2013
Was I the only one who was rooting for Seira to kill Luna? This episode made me realize I don't care for any of the characters besides Seira. I know it's trying to be emotional but it isn't doing anything for me.
Hamelin said:
I love how Schrodinger talks about "not knowing what's inside until you open the box." I thought that was pretty clever since his name is Schrodinger and he's a cat.
I was waiting the whole anime for him to say something like this due to his name.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Sep 14, 2013 10:15 PM
Aug 2013
Hamelin said:

I bet they planned the whole entire show around that pun.
Sep 14, 2013 11:14 PM

May 2013
So, Cerebrum is Akari's father "Come *heavy breathing* join me in the dark side of the tarot" and then Akari goes and kills the head of the leguzario organization, where I have seen this before?
Sep 15, 2013 2:04 AM

May 2009
wew day break ending in 2 more epo
very unique piece of work
i r a saddend
Sep 15, 2013 2:50 AM

Jul 2012
mangamuscle said:
So, Cerebrum is Akari's father "Come *heavy breathing* join me in the dark side of the tarot" and then Akari goes and kills the head of the leguzario organization, where I have seen this before?

I can't be sure yet. But if we remember from the "promo trailer", you see the sun turning red and demonic with a skull in it. That probably says something if Akari decides to spare her friends by joining the dark side.

In terms of Hinata's BF, I found some "light novel" artwork (I think) on the web and I though this would interest people. (Even it's not related soley on the anime material, it's serves as the extension that covers Hinata's story.)

I think this is the arch where I am ANXIOUS to see it finished just like a certain psychological MG anime. It's not the "strongest", but I like Seria and Luna (and Ginka made me teeter-totter... I can't hate her just for being the middle-girl of all decisions) the most, and this duel should be interesting.

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Sep 15, 2013 4:38 AM

Jan 2008
Cerebrum is so annoying with his cheeky "you are so stupid, imma control you all" speeches -.- "We don't know his whereabouts" = definitely out there somewhere, most probably pulling the strings. And I kinda hoped that Etia's constant emoing is due to her personal trauma but oh well.
Sep 15, 2013 7:19 AM
Feb 2012
Prediction time!
Seira and Luna will kill off each other (preferably simultaneously) while the hybrid girl gets captured by Cerebrum. Now for the ending... let's make it bittersweet, shall we?
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 15, 2013 9:00 AM

May 2009
OneMan said:
babymilo91 said:
Surprised by that.

Wait, really? It was most obvious thing for last few episodes.

Mikenzb said:
babymilo91 said:

You think so? I wasn't, I saw that coming from a mile away...

That explains why Akari can hear Daemonia now.

Not everyone is as good at guessing games as you guys seem to be. I suck at them and hadn't even considered this possibility before this episode aired.

I don't think Cerebrum is Akari's father (he doesn't look much older than her in her regular form), but more his (half-)sister. The head of Lugazario is probably their father.

I'm sure Ginka is still alive, but trapped in some sort of spirit world. Her mirror self did say she was going to 'merge' with her, not 'kill' her, so I;m positive she'll be rescued from the void somehow.

And I doubt Seira truly wants to kill Luna. Right now, she's only hurting her because of self-defense.

BTW, isn't that knife the same one Cerebrum stabbed Luna with to change her to what she is now? Maybe it can change her back (though Luna might not survive getting stabbed again).

Another thing that crossed my kind is that the knife Seira now holds looks like the one Cerebrum stabbed Luna with. Maybe stabbing Luna again with it will change her back (though it might kill her in the process).

However, if Ginka is still alive, maybe the same can happen to Luna as well.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 15, 2013 12:23 PM

Sep 2010
Laplace vs Schroedinger, Determinism vs randomness, kinda saw it comming since we heard the things' names but it was still kinda funny to see it played out :v

i really had problems with this one on how predictable it was, but for the 1st time i really dont have a clue on how will it turn

and Ginka is dead people [:( ], stop trying to make your favorite char invincible (she was my fave too)
Sep 15, 2013 2:50 PM

Oct 2009
Catastrophic said:
Laplace vs Schroedinger, Determinism vs randomness, kinda saw it comming since we heard the things' names but it was still kinda funny to see it played out :v

i really had problems with this one on how predictable it was, but for the 1st time i really dont have a clue on how will it turn

and Ginka is dead people [:( ], stop trying to make your favorite char invincible (she was my fave too)

From the first time Laplace and Schrodinger introduce themselves, I was irked by the silly pun.
Ginka is still alive, there is a brief second of two fighting silhouette when the chibi trio are returning to the burnt down mansion to search the missing girls.

http://s13.postimg.org/k93iln8g7/genei_11.jpg
azzuReSep 15, 2013 2:57 PM
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Sep 15, 2013 8:14 PM

Feb 2013
That wasn't that surprising, but I guess they played it out pretty well. Looking forward to the end.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 15, 2013 10:00 PM

Jan 2013
Ehh, feels poorly executed.
Sep 16, 2013 7:49 AM

Apr 2010
Don't know how this is going as it looks now it can be either a good or bad end question is will it do the anime any good.
The way things are currently unfolding are a bit to predictable and it's not very interesting for that matter.
Sep 17, 2013 3:08 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa dat revelation 0___0

I hope she can save everyone TwT
Sep 18, 2013 12:20 AM

Jun 2012
2 more, kind of anxious to see how it ends.

Sep 18, 2013 11:28 AM
Aug 2011
My every pore was bleeding boredom.
Sep 20, 2013 9:27 AM

Sep 2012
Nothing happened for over half of the screentime.
I was laughing hard at the talk about "destiny" that came out of nowhere and never had any relevance.
Tons of melodrama with Seira and Luna.

parfaited said:

This.

Only 2 more episodes and this torture will be over.
Sep 20, 2013 11:51 AM

Dec 2012
I'm not sure if that scene with Ginka meant she's still alive or if that's just Seira thinking about what she treasures most.

Speaking of Seira, if she doesn't want to kill Luna, she should either have left before (there was A LOT of time to do that) or start talking to her... Why did she even go there in the first place if she wasn't gonna try to bring Luna back? Not like she expected a mysterious guy who's able to give her powers back to be there...
Sep 20, 2013 2:55 PM

Jan 2012
parfaited said:

Yeah, it took me forever to get caught up since I was pretty bored with almost every episode.
I really dislike every character in this show.
Its poorly executed and boring.

I like the concept, but god this show.
Sep 27, 2013 6:32 AM

Dec 2011
Why the hell are you people watching it if you're getting bored by it? Personally, I've been thoroughly enjoying this the whole way through.

The differing philosophical views of the two animals was always evident from their names. Though I don't agree with what the animal Laplace said - after all, if someone were to rebel against a perceived pre-determined destiny, then that desire to rebel, and thus any result from it, would itself be pre-determined.

Speaking of Seira, if she doesn't want to kill Luna, she should either have left before (there was A LOT of time to do that) or start talking to her... Why did she even go there in the first place if she wasn't gonna try to bring Luna back?

I don't think she believed that Luna really hated her. And perhaps she had wanted to talk. After all, it's not as though Luna really gave her an opportunity to do that.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 28, 2013 2:36 AM

Apr 2009
Why not use the dagger to try and stab Cerebrum in the first place anyway? Thrilling trainwreck ride this one is... (yeah, it isn't really boring for me; more like pretty irritating at times) ...hopefully the next scenery Akari would see isn't Seira and Luna killing each other in a mutually fatal strike. Don't even try it, studio staff.

Make no mistake, I find that there are some good characters in this show; only that their potential is wasted in cheap plot twists and poor execution (hi Ginka). Akari being half-Daemonia is interesting but it felt more like... a distracting side detail that doesn't seem to be all that important to everything that has happened so far.

That massive Schrodinger's cat pun...
Oct 2, 2013 12:29 AM

Sep 2012
^ Irritating maybe but that is still far from a "trainwreck", right? To call something trainwreck you really need something totally messed up. Not in this anime so far. At least I can see Seira, having lost her power, did not want to take on Cerebrum but she has enough attachment to Luna that she just felt she had to deal with her one way or another. Quite understandable.

For this episode, great that Akari's special ability of hearing Daemonia is explained. And I am so glad that finally the crow and the cat play some roles, and they don't even see things eye to eye which I find quite refreshing.

And it is now clear that the organization (is it run by just one guy?) supports and manipulates both sides and only feed them crumbs to fight things out while it/he observes the process and makes sure things still within its/his control. Interesting concept I must say.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 13, 2013 11:11 AM

May 2012
Some really sweet development I must say, lets see what's next!
Oct 21, 2013 10:27 AM

Oct 2012
Akari is part Daemonia...haven't seen that coming. So Seira faces off Luna once more and Cerberum offer a deal to Akari.
Oct 21, 2013 3:00 PM

Oct 2012
Finally, Cerebrum has acted only as mediator between Luna and Seira, something he should be doing from the start. And I am surprised, really, Akari being half-daemonia was unexpected, I really wonder what side she choose now.

Edit: One more thing. I just realized who raven could talked to in the end. It is the same person that was talking to Cerebrum in the hotel. I guess this organization somehow overseers this war, silently manipulation both sides from behind. I guess their aim is for this eternal fight to continue.
Mich666Oct 21, 2013 3:04 PM
Dec 1, 2013 10:54 AM

Jul 2013
Such an intense episode! Can't wait to see more!
Jan 11, 2014 10:27 PM

Aug 2007
I put this show on hold for a while...read some threads and realized I can't recall most of the characters' names apart from Seira. Never a good sign.

Here's to hoping the finale makes up for some tedium or this ends up being 'Madoka's poorer cousin' for good.
Aug 31, 2014 12:53 AM

Feb 2013
It seems Seira seems to be in a kill or be killed situation. I wonder what she'll do. Akari is part Daemonia. Somehow I didn't find it as shocking as it should've been.
Nov 22, 2014 6:24 PM

Feb 2014
So Akari is part Daemonia??? weird anjd she might join Cerebrum in order to save the people she loves. Don't do it, Akari!

And the crow dude is affiliated with the bad guys??? Weird.

Sad that Seira and Luna have to battle :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 24, 2017 2:38 PM
Sep 2015
Fenryr19 said:
parfaited said:

This.

Only 2 more episodes and this torture will be over.

I am binge-watching these last episodes, and I believe that the sooner I finish it, the sooner I'll forget about it.
I love magical girls and creepy stuff, but this anime is just too much for me to bear.
Apr 11, 2020 8:29 AM
Jul 2019
I Think Akari Father Is Cerebrum

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

65 by BadMeme »»
Aug 10, 2022 4:57 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

83 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2019 6:26 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

54 by tokidoki921 »»
Sep 10, 2019 1:01 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2013

121 by removed-user »»
May 14, 2019 7:08 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 28, 2013

100 by Dthomas22 »»
Jan 5, 2019 3:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.