Forum Settings
Forums

any users here u always glad to see in mal? who is your fav mal topic creator in forum?

New
Oct 27, 2023 6:55 PM
Jun 2020
i cant think of anyone but whos ur fav user & topic creator here?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 27, 2023 8:36 PM

Feb 2010
I used to really like seeing Crow Black's threads, fun topics started, good conversation, and he seemed like a cool guy whenever I interacted with him.

Personally never had any issues with him and I barely saw anything even remotely problematic. imo it sounded like ppl fucked with him first and they didn't like the response (I can relate to that lol) so then ppl kept pushing until he pushed back so many times they had enough to ban him. I can definitely see that happening with him making so many threads and having a unique point of view which is basically a double target on your back lmao. I don't know the full details but there's always two sides to every story, and one side will always leave out how things actually started
Oct 27, 2023 9:04 PM

Dec 2021
_meimei come back! i haven't forgotten You, and i never will! i'll write You poems and suck on Your toes and do anything else You desire! Just please come back to me, _meimei!!!!

Also, @149597871 is aight, I guess.

KittenCuddlerOct 27, 2023 9:15 PM
Oct 28, 2023 6:12 AM

Oct 2012
No one. I just have Stockholm Syndrome from having been on this shit too long and it's hard to deprogram old habits.

Mod Edit: Removed baiting.
-DxP-Oct 31, 2023 11:16 AM
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Oct 28, 2023 7:32 AM
Dec 2022
I have a couple of members in mind who I think are awesome people. I just focus on them and care for their mental welfare.
Oct 28, 2023 9:56 AM

Nov 2017
Why yes! Any user who isn't a troll, douchebag, bigot, idiot, unkind, or socially stunted. Seriously, anyone who makes this goofy site better makes it a better experience for everyone
Oct 28, 2023 10:41 AM

Dec 2021
Reply to Starchaser
Why yes! Any user who isn't a troll, douchebag, bigot, idiot, unkind, or socially stunted. Seriously, anyone who makes this goofy site better makes it a better experience for everyone
@Starchaser Are You saying that You like my posts!?!? Please stop, You're going to make me blush!

Oct 28, 2023 11:12 AM

Nov 2017
@Smitten4Kittens

But of course!~ No need to be bashful, your posts are great!

And thank you!
Oct 28, 2023 4:04 PM

Oct 2023
I would have something to say but you see...

Oct 28, 2023 4:50 PM

Dec 2013
I always want to see Yarub and Meusnier debates about science and philosophy in a hot room

Oct 28, 2023 7:14 PM

Aug 2021
not really familiar but maybe @bronycon42 ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2023 8:01 PM

Jan 2009
@Smitten4Kittens she has good fashion sense and incredible wit ye she threatened me saying this lol but nah she is one of the better users here
Oct 28, 2023 8:15 PM
Jan 2023
I haven't really spoken to anyone on here for very long, but I do see some familiar names when browsing these forums so I guess that's something. I'm at the point where I can tell who's new around here.
Oct 28, 2023 8:43 PM

Mar 2008
@Smitten4Kittens has *reads script* amazing humour....and nice six pack abs I've been told.
Oct 28, 2023 9:10 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to deg
@Smitten4Kittens she has good fashion sense and incredible wit ye she threatened me saying this lol but nah she is one of the better users here
@Smitten4Kittens has *reads script* amazing humour....and nice six pack abs I've been told.

@deg @traed Oh jeez, please stop! You're all embarrassing me here, can't You tell? i simply do not want to be the center of attention, but i will admit that it is an honor that You would both choose me over all of the other users here! i can't stand all of this public praise!

Oct 28, 2023 9:15 PM

Mar 2013
Meusnier is one of the few posters I consider intelligent enough and educated here in spite of us despite having quite a number of positions contrary to my own. Traed is also on that list of viewers I enjoy, as I think there is something so awfully mundane yet well-reasoned about him that I cannot help but feel spiritually aroused when they have posted. A holy fusion of a meme and a person, I suppose.

I also enjoy Risa92 before they left due to the rampant stupidity here. Seriously, some of ya'll are so stupid.

That's about it.
Oct 28, 2023 9:44 PM

Jun 2019
@philtecturophy Hopefully we can make it happen again! Always love your threads on music and architecture.

@PeripheralVision Thanks. I do not remember what we had argued about, but:

"I have heard someone speaking ill of Mr. P...: I would have believed it six months ago, but we are reconciled now."

While I am at it, good luck for graduate school!

Disclaimer: smoking is bad, but pretty damn cool in fiction.

@Smitten4Kittens Crow Black did not delete his account, you fake fan!

https://myanimelist.net/profile/disapeared_ghost

This typo is killing me though.
Oct 28, 2023 10:05 PM

Mar 2008
PeripheralVision said:
Traed is also on that list of viewers I enjoy, as I think there is something so awfully mundane yet well-reasoned about him that I cannot help but feel spiritually aroused when they have posted. A holy fusion of a meme and a person, I suppose.

I'm actually not sure where the mundane came from aside from me being lowkey about any oddities of mine. Spiritually aroused hm well I have considered starting a cult.
Oct 28, 2023 11:03 PM

Oct 2013
I honestly enjoyed threads created by @Dragevard back in the day. Sure, there was a decent number of them that felt generic or even low quality, but surely a lot of them encouraged many users - both old and new - to share their thoughts on various topics about anime. I kinda miss seeing those threads on a daily basis. They had their charm, excluding low effort threads that were appearing more often with time. ;D

I also enjoy threads created by @RobertBobert. They also encourage discussion on various anime topics, and on top of that they have interesting looking titles, making them look different (in a positive way) to many other threads. Many people, me included, might just click the thread out of curiosity, and after reading a couple of posts (or only the original post) - to write something by themselves.
AdnashOct 29, 2023 5:54 AM
Oct 28, 2023 11:29 PM

Dec 2019
deg, traed, numbers, Dragevard, Serafos, spaceslut, StarfireDragon, and honestly a bunch of other users since I'm only naming a few here. Just know that if you're a regular on CD, it's likely that I like seeing you around.

Smitten4Kittens said:
_meimei come back! i haven't forgotten You, and i never will! i'll write You poems and suck on Your toes and do anything else You desire! Just please come back to me, _meimei!!!!

Yeah I've been wondering where she went-- as I was surfing through my last couple posts I noticed that one of her replies to a post of mine that I vividly remember displayed her as removed-user. I'm glad I'm not alone on this. Whatever she's doing I hope she's okay, since she always came off to me as really chill and quite pleasant.
Oct 28, 2023 11:33 PM

Oct 2013
@tiosar is the goat. Basically the only topic creator that makes me comeback here every season.
Oct 29, 2023 4:11 AM

Oct 2018
Reply to KittenCuddler

Also, @149597871 is aight, I guess.

@Smitten4Kittens
The user that mentioned Genshin I am fairly sure was an alt of Genshin.

OT: Much like what starchaser said, as long as a user is chill to be around, and aren't actively trying to cause trouble, they are always a welcome sight to me.
Summertime days, passing gently
Sunlight, leading to an encounter;
Dreams that don't want to end
Continue onwards toward the next day
While she waits in the air.
Oct 29, 2023 5:57 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Adnash
I honestly enjoyed threads created by @Dragevard back in the day. Sure, there was a decent number of them that felt generic or even low quality, but surely a lot of them encouraged many users - both old and new - to share their thoughts on various topics about anime. I kinda miss seeing those threads on a daily basis. They had their charm, excluding low effort threads that were appearing more often with time. ;D

I also enjoy threads created by @RobertBobert. They also encourage discussion on various anime topics, and on top of that they have interesting looking titles, making them look different (in a positive way) to many other threads. Many people, me included, might just click the thread out of curiosity, and after reading a couple of posts (or only the original post) - to write something by themselves.
@Adnash Thank you! At the same time, you reminded me of cases when some people were too carried away by the names of the topics and, as a result, did not read the post itself at all, discussing only the thesis in the title :D
Oct 29, 2023 6:23 AM

Nov 2009
Ive not even been threatend to say this but i agree @Smitten4Kittens is pretty neat whenever they turn up. Always have some good jokes up their sleeves.
"It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities"

- HP1 forever fave quote

//This was quoted in the year of 2009
Oct 29, 2023 6:41 AM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Unlike in the other boards, CD regulars don't really respect mods so to be fair I'll go with the mods in general lmao

also this: https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2029350
┍━━━━»•» «•«━━━━┑

🎖️ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
🏆 graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ☠️ «•«━━━━┙
Oct 29, 2023 8:31 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Dostojevskij
Ive not even been threatend to say this but i agree @Smitten4Kittens is pretty neat whenever they turn up. Always have some good jokes up their sleeves.
@Dostojevskij Please stop! i'm getting all flustered with these comments! i can feel my cheeks going red every time i visit this thread!

Meusnier said:
Disclaimer: smoking is bad, but pretty damn cool in fiction.

@Smitten4Kittens Crow Black did not delete his account, you fake fan!

https://myanimelist.net/profile/disapeared_ghost

This typo is killing me though.

Your compliments could use some work, though, if i'm being honest.
Oct 29, 2023 10:21 PM
Jul 2018
I really appreciate many of you. Keeping the forums alive...
Oct 29, 2023 11:48 PM

Sep 2017
Reply to Dostojevskij
@Dostojevskij Yup, same for me.

Orange has never failed to show support and kindness to me, her threads are legit something I wish I'd see more often here.
Oct 30, 2023 3:28 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
During on MAL, user whom i appreciated so much Risa92 ig since beside her intellectual she also quiet outspoken when gave statement which like we knew its really hard to do by mostly women due to it require a lot of brave to voice not only that she also have great emotional temper more likely she can show off her feeling state correctly without ignoring fact, data, hints, etc unlike other girl who basically would mad / rage if op attack her admired figure, country, etc or which always kindness and cuteness love world in her persfective view without consider other circumstance around her if in anime her behaviour more like Makise Kurise who literally high willing, open minded, also in feeling not only feeling happy but also can sad, afraid, mad in certain moment so doesnt it make people become perfect as human being right ?

Oct 30, 2023 9:48 AM

Aug 2012
@Shishio-kun what I understand something happen in a discord server that threw him over the edge from what I heard. One of his friends is a mod so I'd start by asking her.

@ Genshin alt nothing happen to valk. We spoke like 2 months ago. She likes her privacy and doesn't like Mal people.
Order-SolOct 30, 2023 10:58 AM
Oct 30, 2023 10:09 AM

Feb 2020
Ehh, dunno about the first question. I guess RobertBobert is my favorite topic creator.
Oct 30, 2023 4:08 PM

Dec 2013
Thank you @Meusnier , its an honor to have a mathematician loving my abstract dystopian architecture, let alone my amateurish play of Chopin

Oct 30, 2023 6:54 PM
Well, I liked reading Risa92’s posts. Too bad they’re gone //

Oct 30, 2023 7:29 PM

Jan 2019
I have wholly, entirely, out of my own desire, in complete accordance to my usual personality and posting habits, decided to dedicate this to @Smitten4Kittens. Willfully and not under any sort of coercion or pressure, I must say that even if there was a gun pointed at my head — which there isn't, but hypothetically if there was — I would still be truthful when complimenting her sense of humor, lively personality and active interest in the community, all of which help in keeping the forums alive.

Phew.
Oct 30, 2023 8:43 PM

Dec 2021
Reply to Moonspeak

Orange has never failed to show support and kindness to me, her threads are legit something I wish I'd see more often here.
@Moonspeak
Moonspeak said:

Sheklon said:
I have wholly, entirely, out of my own desire, in complete accordance to my usual personality and posting habits, decided to dedicate this to @Smitten4Kittens. Willfully and not under any sort of coercion or pressure, I must say that even if there was a gun pointed at my head — which there isn't, but hypothetically if there was — I would still be truthful when complimenting her sense of humor, lively personality and active interest in the community, all of which help in keeping the forums alive.

Phew.

Nooooo! Now i'm getting angry! Seriously, people. i can't take all of this kindness and nice words. i feel like i'm going to die of embarrassment! i am not worthy of all of these compliments! You are all too much for me!

Oct 31, 2023 1:27 AM

Feb 2019
Me. I always love reading my write ups and posts.
Nov 1, 2023 9:22 AM

May 2021
Reply to Shishio-kun
I used to really like seeing Crow Black's threads, fun topics started, good conversation, and he seemed like a cool guy whenever I interacted with him.

Personally never had any issues with him and I barely saw anything even remotely problematic. imo it sounded like ppl fucked with him first and they didn't like the response (I can relate to that lol) so then ppl kept pushing until he pushed back so many times they had enough to ban him. I can definitely see that happening with him making so many threads and having a unique point of view which is basically a double target on your back lmao. I don't know the full details but there's always two sides to every story, and one side will always leave out how things actually started
Same. His topics are the reason I became interested in the forums in the first place, shortly after registering my MAL profile. Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with the forums for quite some time, so I missed all the drama that happened back in the day, and his sudden disappearance caught me by surprise. Judging from a few spring topics that I've managed to scavenge, it seems to me that certain people found an opening and ganged up on him to exploit it. I don't know if he was ousted as a result or him leaving was more of a calm and conscious decision, but regardless, the "monster" that some people were/are describing is definitely not the person I interacted with.

Order-Sol said:
@Shishio-kun what I understand something happen in a discord server that threw him over the edge from what I heard. One of his friends is a mod so I'd start by asking her.

Was it an official MAL Discord server?
Nov 1, 2023 9:36 AM

Aug 2012
Reply to -YaoiBoy-
Same. His topics are the reason I became interested in the forums in the first place, shortly after registering my MAL profile. Unfortunately, I haven't been keeping up with the forums for quite some time, so I missed all the drama that happened back in the day, and his sudden disappearance caught me by surprise. Judging from a few spring topics that I've managed to scavenge, it seems to me that certain people found an opening and ganged up on him to exploit it. I don't know if he was ousted as a result or him leaving was more of a calm and conscious decision, but regardless, the "monster" that some people were/are describing is definitely not the person I interacted with.

Order-Sol said:

Was it an official MAL Discord server?
@-YaoiBoy-

I'm not sure. but I remember his friend who is mod now made thread about it drama she had with (Girl with the f name.)

He has two accounts. Debating to even tell people about it.

Edit: he hasn't been on there in awhile neither.
Order-SolNov 1, 2023 9:42 AM
Nov 1, 2023 10:03 AM

May 2021
Reply to Order-Sol
@-YaoiBoy-

I'm not sure. but I remember his friend who is mod now made thread about it drama she had with (Girl with the f name.)

He has two accounts. Debating to even tell people about it.

Edit: he hasn't been on there in awhile neither.
@Order-Sol
Oh, I think I'm aware of both the things you mentioned :)

In any case, thanks for the info :) I guess I'll just have to wait and see if he decides to come back in any shape or form.
Nov 1, 2023 10:28 AM

Aug 2012
@-YaoiBoy- You're welcome. Him and I were friends hope he does get better.

People like it or not he kept the forums alive.
Nov 1, 2023 10:40 AM

Feb 2021
No one really, I guess I like seeing Zalis and Marinate sometimes, but they seem to hardly interact nowadays.
Nov 1, 2023 11:41 AM

Mar 2023
This is better than Anilist. These forums and the events here are very nice. I don't have a favourite topic creator.
e
Nov 1, 2023 12:47 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Katakiki
This is better than Anilist. These forums and the events here are very nice. I don't have a favourite topic creator.
@Katakiki Out of context, your comment can be read as if on Anilista trolls troll trolls and periodically someone summons demons.
Nov 1, 2023 12:49 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Serafos
Ehh, dunno about the first question. I guess RobertBobert is my favorite topic creator.
@Serafos Ah, you warmed my heart. Thank you :)
Nov 1, 2023 1:02 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to RobertBobert
@Serafos Ah, you warmed my heart. Thank you :)
@RobertBobert You are welcome. :3 It's always nice to see you here, buddy.
Nov 1, 2023 2:19 PM

Jun 2019
It is so weird to see so many people missing the Menschsplaining of this user (Maneki Neko/Mew) who could only ratiocinate all day about her tragic past—who cares?—and write trivialities that would always end in the most politically correct you could imagine (how boring and useless), that were borderline revisionist at times. It really shows the intellectual level of this place...

@philtecturophy You are welcome. I hope that your health issues will get resolved in the near future, I know that chronic pain can lead to depression and worse...

Smitten4Kittens said:
Your compliments could use some work, though, if i'm being honest.

If it can make you happy, you are one of the very few non-insufferable communists here. But your username is too long. I propose a mot-valise like Nekitten, Kitneko, or Nekogoroshi. Okay, okay, how about "Nekoaika?" It means cat lover, and is not taken by anyone. No need to thank me.

P.S. Last proposal: Nekotizen! Kittizen would work too, and might be the best "English" one.
MeusnierNov 1, 2023 2:31 PM
Nov 1, 2023 3:28 PM

Nov 2022
I'm only posting in this thread for @Smitten4Kittens to be honest. There's a lot of users I like to see though. I'm not going to list them.
♡☆♡☆♡

Nov 1, 2023 4:53 PM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
No one.

@Meusnier The shit with her dad generally is sad, however all gender shit and PC nonsense was annoying.

AmityblightNov 1, 2023 8:48 PM
Nov 1, 2023 10:38 PM

Jun 2019
Amityblight said:
No one.

@Meusnier The shit with her dad generally is sad, however all gender shit and PC nonsense was annoying.

The first time perhaps, but not the 100th time...
Nov 1, 2023 11:13 PM

Mar 2021
Always good to see/talk to @Sir-C. He's not around much, but it's only because he's hard at work in grad school.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

69 by DoctorWasabi »»
46 seconds ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

47 by Zhenro »»
1 hour ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

76 by DreamWindow »»
2 hours ago

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

32 by Strahan »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

21 by Salty-GB »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.